李阳疯狂英语-自我表达

时间:2019-05-14 18:03:45下载本文作者:会员上传
简介:写写帮文库小编为你整理了多篇相关的《李阳疯狂英语-自我表达》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在写写帮文库还可以找到更多《李阳疯狂英语-自我表达》。

第一篇:李阳疯狂英语-自我表达

第一招 自信的你

Confidence

电影艺术大师查理•卓别林说,“人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀”(You have to believe in yourself.That is the secret of success.)。挪威剧作家易卜生也说过,“如果你怀疑自己,那么你的立足点确实不稳固了”(If you doubt yourself, then indeed you stand on shaky ground.)。自信,建立在实力的基础上。学习英语更是与自信密不可分,没有自信,你只能原地踏步。从一言一行做起,充分给大家展示一个自信的你吧!

Key Words 关键词

absolutely, certain, certainty, convince, conviction, definitely, positive, sure, undoubtedly

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

I have no doubt about it.我对此深信不疑。

I judge her to be at most 18.我断定她最多不过18岁。Undoubtedly, Gladiator is the most successful film of the year.毫无疑问,《角斗士》是本年度最成功的影片。

I think I'm quite fit for this post.我认为我非常适合这个职位。

I'm sure you'll love my idea.我确信你会喜欢我的主意的。

I'm absolutely sure about the feasibility of this plan.我绝对相信此项计划的可行性。

She is definitely not coming.她绝对不会来。

I'm certain that she'll leave tomorrow.我肯定她明天会走。

I'm positive that it's impossible to put into practice.我肯定这样行不通。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:35〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

I bet Manchester United will beat Newcastle this time.我打赌纽卡斯尔队这回准输给曼联队。

It's definitely murder.我断定这是谋杀。

I'm sure that at least 230 people were killed in the plane crash.我断定在这次空难中,至少有230人死亡。

I bet she's not older than 20.我敢肯定她不到20岁。

Judging by his accent, he must be a northerner.从口音听得出来,他一定是北方人。

As far as I can judge, they're lost.依我看,他们是迷路了。

I promise I'll be the best candidate for this job.我保证我会是这份工作的最佳人选。

I work well under pressure.If others can do it so can I.有压力我也能干好,别人能做到的,我就能做到。

You deserve to marry a capable and intelligent guy like me.你就该嫁给一个像我这样精明能干的人。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:38〞]

The Formal Expression 正式场合表达法

You have to agree that we have been quite efficient so far.你得承认,到目前为止,我们的效率还是很高的。

Your deduction is definitely unreasonable.你的推论无疑是不合理的。

It goes without saying that the computer is one of the greatest inventions in human history.不用说,电脑是人类历史上最伟大的发明之一。

I think you have to acknowledge that my article is well reasoned and the arguments are unassailable.我想你得承认,我的文章论证周密,无懈可击。

I would like to stress my firm conviction that we shall soon be able to find a solution to the pending problems that prevent the implementation of these principles.我坚信,对于那些阻碍这些原则得以贯彻实施的悬而未决的问题,我们很快就能够找到解决的途径。

You must admit this type of microwave will appeal to many professional women who are too busy to cook.And we are convinced that hi-tech products like this are the wave of the future.你得承认,这一款微波炉对那些无暇做饭的职业女性很具吸引力。而且我们也深信,这一类高科技产品将会是未来的潮流趋势。

My education and experience have prepared me well for this job.In 1995, I received my MBA from MIT.For five years now, I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Sales Manager for the ABC Company.With my hard work and remarkable achievements, I feel perfectly suited for this position.我的学历和经验使我足以胜任此项工作。1995年,我从麻省理工学院获得企管硕士学位。这五年来,我凭借专业知识及技能担任ABC公司的销售经理。以我的敬业精神及卓越业绩,我认为我足以胜任这个职位。

As an IT engineer for four years, my technical background and work experience are my strengths.Also, I can communicate with foreign counterparts in English without difficulty, in both technical and business fields.I believe my educational background and work experience make me tailor-made for this post.作为一名有四年经验的信息技术产业工程师,我的专业知识和工作经验是我的强项。另外,我能毫不费力地用英语与外国同行进行技术及业务交流。总而言之,我的学历和工作经验使我足以胜任这个职位。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'30〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: I've decided to become a journalist for an English language newspaper.我决定做一名英文报社记者。

B: Really? But you haven't had any professional experience.是吗?可你没有一点儿这方面的经验呀。

A: I've been teaching college English for three years.I think my English is quite good.What's more, I've always been interested in creative writing.我已经教了三年大学英语,我想我的英文相当不错,况且我一直对创作很感兴趣。

B: Why don't you want to be a writer, then? 那你干嘛不当作家呢?

A: I'd like to be an overseas reporter some day.我最希望的是有朝一日能够成为一名驻外记者。

B: That can be a rough job, you know.要知道,那可是份苦差事。

A: Yes.But I enjoy adventure and excitement.没错。但我喜欢冒险和刺激。

B: I think it would be a very good start for you.我想,这对你是个很好的开始。

A: Yes.I'm positive that my dream will come true soon.的确。我确信我的梦想很快就会实现。

B: I have no doubt about that.You can always do whatever you want.我对此毫不怀疑,你想做的事,总是能做到。

Sentence Structures 增值句型

[句型1]

介词of引导的介词短语

I can assure you...+ that引导的从句

例:I can assure you of my ability to make this all work out.我向你们保证,我能办妥这件事情。

I can assure you that this medicine works perfectly.我向你们保证,这种药非常有疗效。

[句型2]

介词of引导的介词短语

I'm fully confident...+ that引导的从句

例:I'm fully confident of our success.我对我们的成功信心十足。

I'm fully confident that I can overcome the difficulties.我完全有信心克服困难。

[句型3]

介词of引导的介词短语

I'm convinced...+ that引导的从句

例:I'm convinced of his innocence.我深信他是无罪的。

I'm convinced that there will be a sharp increase in sales this year.我深信今年的销量会猛增。

[句型4]

I have every confidence in that...+ 从句

例:I have every confidence in that this piece of news will make a stir among the public.我很有信心,这条消息将引起轰动。

[句型5]

be bound to + 动词原型

例:It's bound to rain.一定会下雨。

We are bound to make a hit.我们一定会大获成功。

Useful Phrases 表达口头禅

You can be sure.相信我,没错的。

There's no mistake about it.毫无疑问。

You bet.一定是这样。

Watch and see.瞧着吧。

It can't be otherwise.一定是这样的。

That's for sure.绝对是这样。

Trust me.相信我。

I know you will say yes.我知道你会答应的。

Surely I won't let you down.我当然不会让你失望。

第二招 谦虚的你

Modesty

俗话说,“满招损,谦受益”(Pride goes before a fall.)。谦虚绝非虚伪,低调不是自卑。难怪英国文学评论家艾迪生说,“谦逊不仅可以增添光彩,也可以维护美德”(Modesty is not only an ornament, but also a guard to virtue.)。而法国小说家勒纳尔则大声疾呼道,“谦逊吧!它是一种最不能冒犯别人的骄傲”(Be modest!It is the kind of pride least likely to offend.)。

Key Words 关键词

flatter, fortune, fortunate, fortunately, honor, humble, respectful

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

Not really.不敢当。

Thank you.I'm flattered.谢谢,您过奖了。

Thank you.It's nice of you to say so.谢谢,您这样说真客气。

Thank you.Yours is even nicer.谢谢,你的还更好呢!

I welcome the opportunity to introduce myself to you.很高兴能在这里向各位作自我介绍。

It's my great fortune to work with you all.能与你们一同工作,我真是幸运之极。

I am all ears.我洗耳恭听。

I'd like to have your views on this issue.我想知道您对此事有何高见。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:16〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

Thank you, but it really isn't anything special.谢谢,不过这实在是不值一提。

I'm honored, but I'm not sure I'm the right person.很荣幸,不过我是否胜任,可没把握。

I'm very fortunate to be in partnership with everyone here.能与在座的各位合作,我深感荣幸。

Thanks to your cooperation, everything is going well.多亏您的合作,一切进展得很顺利。

I'm anxious to hear your thoughts about my presentation of the thesis.我希望听听大家对我的论文陈述有何感想。

Fortunately, the new products are selling well so we've decided to expand the scale of production.托您的福,新产品很畅销,因此我们决定扩大生产规模。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:22〞]

The Formal Expressions 正式场合表达法

Here's my book.I respectfully request that you point out the mistakes.这是拙作,敬请指正。

In my humble opinion, the preparation work for the press conference to be held on May 15 can be divided into two parts: editorial work and public relations.依我拙见,5月15日举行的记者招待会的筹备工作可分为两部分:文字材料及公共关系。

A position with your company would be a great learning experience.It would be a great opportunity for me to become part of your team.Thank you.能进贵公司工作,对我来说是个学习的大好机会。我衷心希望能够成为贵公司的一员,谢谢。

This is my idea for expanding our overseas markets, and I look forward to hearing your opinions on our present and future prospects.As I'm learning the ropes around here, I welcome your advice.这就是我对于扩大我们海外市场的构想,希望能听听各位对于目前和未来计划的意见。由于我也是处于摸索阶段,所以还请各位多多指教。

Thank you, Mr.Smith, for your wonderful introduction.You've given me a reputation I might not be able to live up to.Just to let you know a little about myself.I'm the new manager.I came from the ABC Bank.There, I was the Manager of Overseas Branches Department.谢谢您精彩的介绍,史密斯先生,我恐怕要辜负您的赞许了。我就简单地说说自己吧!我是新任的部门经理,原来在ABC银行任海外部经理。

In receiving the distinction with which your academy has so generously honored me, my gratitude has been profound, particularly when I consider the extent to which this recompense has surpassed my personal merits.In the depths of my heart I am aware that this prize is much more than an honor to me personally, but to all those who have helped me achieve it.贵学院如此慷慨地将此项荣誉授予我,我深表谢意。这不仅仅是我个人的功劳,我心里非常清楚,此次获奖,与其说荣耀归于我个人,不如说是归于所有帮助我获此殊荣的人。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'22〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: Mrs.Zhang, within one year, your company has grown into the largest software company in China.It must have a lot to do with your farsightedness.张太太,您的公司在一年之内就发展成为中国最大的软件公司,这一定是得力于您的远见卓识。

B: Thanks.It's nice of you to say so.But as a matter of fact, our success today owes a lot to the teamwork in our company.Without all the employees, I couldn't have succeeded.谢谢,您说这话真客气。不过,我们公司能有今日的成就,实际上是靠全体员工的共同努力。没有他们,我不可能成功。

A: It is said that your company has caught up with and even surpassed some world-famous enterprises.听说您的公司在实力上已经赶超了一些世界知名企业。

B: We are growing at a high speed.But there still remains a gap between our company and those enterprises.We are always striving to learn from others so as to narrow the gap.我们的实力是在迅猛增强,但与那些知名企业之间还存在着不小的差距。我们还需要不断地汲取别人的长处以减小此差距。

A: You are regarded as the Bill Gates of China.What do you think about that?

有人将您比作中国的比尔•盖茨,您怎么看?

B: I'm flattered.I have a lot to learn from Bill Gates.Now I've only made a little success.There's a long way to go.过奖了。比尔•盖茨还有很多值得我学习的呢!现在,我只是取得了一点小小的成功,前方的路还长着呢。

Sentence Structures 增值句型

[句型1]

the credit should go to...+ 宾语

例:Thanks.But I do feel the credit should go to those who work behind the scene.多谢夸奖,不过我觉得这的确应该归功于那些幕后工作人员。

[句型2]

I owe...to...+ 宾语

例:I owe my achievement to my friends who helped me so much.我能有所成就,这多亏我的朋友们帮了很大的忙。

[句型3]

I'm deeply honored...+ 介词by引导的介词短语

例:I'm deeply honored by the great expectation you have placed in me.大家对我寄予厚望,我深感荣幸。

[句型4]

I'd like to consult you...+ 介词on引导的介词短语

例:I'd like to consult you on this plan.我想征求一下你们对这项计划的意见。

[句型5]

Could I have your advice...+ 介词on引导的介词短语

例:Could I have your advice on my painting? 您能不能指点指点我这幅画?

[句型6]

I would appreciate it...+ 连词if引导的从句

例:I would appreciate it if you could point out my shortcomings.如果您能指出我的不足之处,我会不胜感激的。

Useful Phrases 表达口头禅

You flatter me.过奖了。

It was nothing.其实没什么。

I'm just very lucky.我只是运气好罢了。

It can't be that good.哪有那么好。

I have a lot to learn yet.我还有很多东西要学。

But there's nothing to it actually.其实没什么。

Anyone could have done it.谁都会这么做的。

It's really of no importance.区区小事,何足挂齿。

It really isn't worth mentioning.这实在不值一提。

第三招 诚实的你

Honesty

美国诗人桑迪斯说过,“诚实是高贵得以发展的萌芽”(Honesty is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds.)。世间还有什么品德是比诚实更可贵的呢?世间还有什么样的人会比诚实者更受人信赖呢?萧伯纳认为,“说谎者所受到的惩罚绝不是没有人相信他,而是他不会相信任何别人”(The liar's punishment is not that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.)。

Key Words 关键词

actually, confess, direct, fact, frank, frankly, honest, sincere, straight, true, truth

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

Actually, it is all my fault.实际上,都是我的错。

As a matter of fact, I know nothing about literature.事实上,我对文学一窍不通。

OK, I'll tell you what.It is I who wrote the anonymous letter to the headmaster.好,我告诉你怎么回事,给校长的那封匿名信是我写的。

To tell you the truth, I don't have the slightest interest in your proposal.坦率地说,我对你的提议没有丝毫兴趣。

I'm afraid I have some bad news.The doctor told me that your chances of recovering are slim.我有些坏消息要告诉你,医生告诉我说你痊愈的可能性极小。

I hope you don't mind my saying so, but that's a terrible dress you're wearing!希望你不要介意我的话,可你这身衣服真是糟透了!

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I forget your name.真不好意思,但我确实不记得你的名字了。

I'm sorry, but I have to say that I don't get your point at all.抱歉,不过我得说,我一点儿也不懂你的意思。

I promise I'm telling the truth.我保证,我说的是实话。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:45〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

To be frank, even though I'm trying my best, I cannot do it.坦白讲,尽管我尽自己的最大努力,也还是做不到。

To be honest, this poem of yours is the worst I've ever read.说老实话,你这首诗是我读过的最糟的诗。

I understand what you're saying, but I must disagree.我明白你所说的,但我不能同意。

I wish you were right, but I'm afraid you're not.我希望你是对的,但恐怕事与愿违。

I've kept nothing from you.I give you my word.我对你毫无隐瞒,我保证。

I swear I'm not telling a lie.我发誓,我没有撒谎。

I've got to apologize to you.I broke your favorite vase just now.我得向你道歉,我刚才把你最心爱的花瓶打碎了。

I'm not exactly sure how to put this but I have read your diary.I know I don't have the right to do so, but I was so curious that I couldn't help reading it.我不知道该怎样说才好,我看了你的日记。我知道我没权利这样做,但我就是太好奇了,忍不住要去看。

Um, this isn't easy to explain.I'm not going to work today.In fact, I haven't been to the office in two weeks because I was laid off.For the past two weeks, I leave home every morning as usual because I don't want you to be worried.嗯,这挺不好说的。我今天不上班。实际上,我这两个星期就没上过班。我下岗了。这两个星期,我早上照常出去是因为我不想让你担心。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:50〞]

The Formal Expressions 正式场合表达法

I hope you will not feel offended, but I really don't agree with you.我并不想得罪你,但我确实不能同意你的看法。

I don't honestly think that opera is particularly enjoyable.说实在的,我觉得歌剧并不是很有意思。

To be quite frank with you, I do not appreciate your way of handling the dispute.坦白告诉你,我不欣赏你这种处理争端的手法。

If I am to be completely honest with you, I must admit that there is risk in any course we may take.如果要我对你说老实话,我必须承认,无论我们采取什么步骤都会有风险。

What is the truth? The truth is that our company is faced with a serious crisis, which will lead to bankruptcy within a month.实情是什么?实情就是,我们公司正面临严重的危机,一个月之内就会破产。

I intended to find some clues to prove myself innocent.That was all I intended.I never did intend to spy on any of your secrets.我想找到一些线索以证明我的清白,仅此而已,我并没有任何刺探机密的意思。

We lag far behind them in strength, even with the advantage of mental quality.尽管在心理素质上有优势,但我们的实力较他们仍相差太远。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:51〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: I'm afraid I have something to tell you.It's hard to say, but I read your diary the other day.恐怕我有些事情要告诉你,不过这很难开口,有一天我看了你的日记。

B: You did? How dare you!你看了我的日记?你怎么敢?

A: Well, it was by chance.You put your diary on the desk and I couldn't help being curious about it.嗯,那纯属偶然。你把日记本放在桌上,我控制不住我的好奇心。

B: I hate you!我讨厌你。

A: Oh, don't say that.I didn't mean to.I could have concealed my misbehavior but since you're my best friend, I have to be honest with you.To tell you the truth, I wish I hadn't done that.噢,别这么说。我不是有意那么做的。我本可以不告诉你,但你是我最好的朋友,我必须坦诚相待。说真心话,我真希望我没那么做。

Sentence Structures 增值句型

[句型1]

To put it bluntly…

例:To put it bluntly, I think you have made a complete mess of things.恕我直言不讳,你把事情搞得一团糟。

[句型2]

To tell it as it is...例:To tell it as it is, the situation is not promising at the moment.实话实说,此刻的情形不容乐观。

[句型3]

To be candid…

例:To be candid, I don't like your way of behaving.老实说,我不喜欢你的行为方式。

[句型4]

Personally…

例:Personally, what you said just now is sheer fantasy.就我个人而言,你刚才所说的话简直就是天方夜谭。

[句型5]

I must confess…

例:I must confess I didn't believe you at first.必须承认,起初我并不相信你。

Useful Phrases 表达口头禅

Let's be honest here.让我们开门见山吧。

Take my word for it.相信我的话。

Trust me.相信我。

I should be the one to apologize.应该道歉的是我。

Sorry, my mistake.对不起,我搞错了。

I can't say that I share with your view.我不能说我赞同你。

This may hurt you but I must say it.这也许会伤你的心,但我非说不可。

第四招 轻松的你

Lightheartedness

歌德曾经说过,“轻松愉快的心情能够忍受一切”(A light heart can bear everything.)。莎士比亚也告诉人们“豁达者长寿”(A light heart lives long.)。试着多展示自己快乐的一面吧,生活中并非全是沉重的负担。晒晒太阳、吹吹海风、听听音乐,让心在自由自在中任意舒展,做个轻松的你吧!

Key Words 关键词

consolation, comfort, contentment, ease, lucky, relax, relief, relieved

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

Relax, there's nothing to be afraid of.放松点,没什么好怕的。

Never mind.It's not the end of the world.没关系,这不是世界末日。

Don't worry.Everything will be OK.别担心,一切会好的。

Well, thank goodness you're back.What a relief!好啦,谢天谢地,你可回来了。那就放心了!

What a great feeling!多么棒的感觉!

Thank heavens!At last!谢天谢地!总算好了!

Just take it easy.It's a piece of cake.I know how to go about it.放心吧,小事一桩,我知道怎么办。

What you have said makes me feel completely at ease.你的话语使我心情舒畅。

How lucky to get a seat at this hour of the day!真幸运能在这个时候找到座位!

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:30〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

I'm glad it's all over.很高兴一切都过去了。

Thank God for that.这真是谢天谢地。

I don't care much about it one way or another.不管怎样,我都不在乎。

I am as snug as a bug in a rug.我非常舒适。

I am relieved to see you back safe and sound.见您平安归来,我就放心了。

It's comforting to know that the police are here.得知警察在这里,真令我感到安心。

We can all take comfort in knowing that the rescue team is coming.得知援救队即将来到,我们就可以安心了。

We can breathe more freely now that the crisis has passed.既然危机已经过去,我们可以松一口气了。

Hey, let's go and have fun tonight.What about dinner first and movie at nine? 哎,我们今晚出去轻松一下。先去吃晚饭,然后在九点钟去看电影,好不好?

The finals are over.Party time!期终考试终于结束了,去玩啦!

Whew!I'm glad that's over with!嗨!终于结束了!

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:32〞]

The Formal Expressions 正式场合表达法

Don't be distressed by this defeat.It's just one of those things.We should pull ourselves together and make a greater effort to achieve success.别为这次失败烦忧了,这是难免的事。我们应该振作精神,为取得成功而更加努力。

We need have no fears about that.Everybody experiences some stress in one's life so don't get so stressed out over simple things.Everybody needs to learn to relax.我们不必为此担心,生活中每个人都会有压力。不要小题大做,每个人都需要学会放松。

We are very sorry to learn that the Foot-and-Mouth Disease has caused a slaughter of thousands of livestock.To our great relief, however, the disease hasn't spread to China.口蹄疫使得成千上万的牲畜被宰杀,对此,我们深表遗憾。不过,使我们极感宽慰的是,这种疫症没有蔓延到中国。

Since we have to tough it out, why not get ourselves psyched up for victory? 既然我们一定要战斗到底,为什么不先去想想成功后的累累硕果呢?

Now that we see the facts clearly, we're glad.We want to fight for the ultimate peace of the world and for the liberation of its people.既然事实明明白白地展现在我们面前,我们很乐意为世界的最终和平及全人类的解放而战。

It's a real consolation to know that you are always by my side.Even if I lose this time, I'll come to terms with it because I still have you, my fellow countrymen.知道你们会永远支持我,真是个安慰。即使我这次失败了,我也会挺过来的,因为我还有你们支持,我的同胞们。

This concludes the first part of the conference.After the wonderful lunch that's waiting for us, we will take a cruise around this magnificent island.会议的第一部分到此结束了。在丰盛的午餐后,我们将围绕这个美丽的岛屿作一次环岛游。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'15〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: We've been lying on the beach for two hours.How do you feel? 我们已经在沙滩上躺了两个钟头了,你感觉如何?

B: I'm starting to unwind.This is heaven!I want to stay here forever.我逐渐放松下来了。这儿真是天堂!我一辈子都想呆在这里。

A: Great!I knew a vacation would do you good.You can forget all your work.Now let's go for a massage.That'll make you feel like you're floating in the clouds.太好了!我就知道度假对你有好处,你可以将所有的工作抛到脑后。现在我们一起去按摩,那会让你觉得飘飘欲仙。

B: Good idea!And then what will we do? 好主意!然后我们干什么呢?

A: Let's go to a French restaurant for a change.我们换换口味,去吃法国大餐。

B: Terrific!I feel like a million dollars.棒极了!我觉得像是做了个美梦。

Sentence Structures 增值句型

[句型1]

介词about引导的介词短语

I'm very optimistic...+ that引导的从句

例:I'm very optimistic about our chances of success.我对我们有机会成功持乐观态度。

I'm very optimistic that we will succeed.我很乐观,我们将会取得成功。

[句型2]

It's a relief…

例:It's a relief your injuries were only slight.幸好你只受了些轻伤。

[句型3]

It's a good thing…

例:It's a good thing you didn't forget.幸好你没忘。

[句型4]

Fortunately…

例:Fortunately, I caught the train at the last minute.幸运的是,我在最后一分钟赶上了火车。

[句型5]

名词词组 + released me from anxiety

例:His arrival really released me from anxiety.他的到来使我甚感快慰。

Useful Phrases 表达口头禅

Cheer up!振作起来。

Never fear!不用怕!

Better luck next time.下次再来。

Life goes on.还有机会的。

It's not as bad as all that.还不是那么糟。

Don't think any more about it.别再去想它了。

It's as easy as ABC.这易如反掌。

Things will turn out all right.一切都会好的。

第五招 愤怒的你

Anger

英国学者富勒告诉我们,“愤怒是一种灵魂的动力”(Anger is one of the sinews of the soul.)。要知道,愤怒,也是我们的权利。

Key Words 关键词

angry, ashamed , complain, damn, disgust, furious, enraged, mad, nuisance, shame, unfair, unjust

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

What a nuisance!真讨厌!

Damn it!The noise is driving me bananas!该死!这噪音令我发疯!

Shame on you!I'm sick and tired of you.真可耻!我对你又厌又烦。

That's baloney!Are you trying to make a fool of me? 胡说!你想把我当傻瓜吗?

Hold your tongue!Stop complaining.肃静!别抱怨了。

It's all your fault, you good-for-nothing!都是你的错,你这个废物!

Oh, shut up.I've come to the end of my patience.噢,住嘴。我的忍耐已经到了极点。

I'm disgusted with you!I never want to see you again!你真令我恶心!我再也不想看到你了!

That's enough!I'm tired of arguing with you.Really!I can't stand it any more!够了!我已厌倦了和你争吵。真的!我再也受不了了!

Get out of my face.Who do you think you are? It's none of your business.滚开。你以为你自己是什么东西?这事与你毫不相干。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:36〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

Don't take your spite out on me!I'm fed up with that.别拿我当出气筒!我真是受够了。

Don't think I'm stupid.If you go on taking advantage of me, I'll give you a black eye.别以为我是傻瓜,如果你再继续占我便宜的话,我就揍你一顿。

Don't boss me around!What do you take me for? 别把我使唤来使唤去的!你当我是什么?

Get off my back!Give me a break.少罗嗦,别烦我了。

Don't get fresh!Shout again like that and I'll throw you out.不要放肆!你要是再叫,我就把你扔出去。

Buzz off!I'm tired of your crap.I'm not going to put up with it any more.走开!我对你的废话烦透了,我不会再忍耐下去了。

How dare you!You've got a lot of nerve to do that to me.You ungrateful wretch!好大的胆!你竟敢对我干出这种事。你这个忘恩负义的坏蛋!

You are getting away with murder!Now look at what you've done!Shame on you!

你太为所欲为了!看看你干的好事!真丢脸!

How about that!How can you do that to him? That's really too much!岂有此理!你怎么能那样对他呢?这真是太过分了!

Mark my words, I'll call the police if you don't keep out of mischief.你听着,如果你不停止胡闹,我就要叫警察了。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:52〞]

The Formal Expressions 正式场合表达法

How can you do that to me? I demand an apology.你怎么能对我做这种事呢?你必须道歉。

Why didn't you mention it in our contract? I demand an explanation.你为什么在合同中未提及这一点?我要求解释。

I'm not at all satisfied.I want to complain in the strongest terms about the delay.我一点也不满意,我要以最严厉的措辞抗议这次延误。

That's going a bit too far!Please remember our agreement.You have absolutely no right to do that.这有点太过分了!请你别忘了我们之间的协议,你根本无权这么做。

You can't just do whatever you like.What gives you the right to behave like that? If you keep on pushing me too far, I'll quit.你不能想怎么样就怎么样。谁给你权利这么做的?如果你再继续这样欺人太甚,我就退出。

I do not hesitate to declare with all my soul that your conduct never looked blacker to me than on this occasion.我毫不犹豫地对天发誓,你们在此次事件中的所作所为恶莫大焉。

I have an objection;and that is, it is unfair that I should suffer such unjust treatment.Had I interfered in the matter everyone here would have deemed it an act worthy of reward, rather than punishment.我反对。我遭受如此不公正的对待是不公平的。即使我真的参与了此事,在座各位都会认为此行为应得到嘉奖而不是惩罚。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'8〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: My blood is boiling.气死我了。

B: Calm down and tell me what's wrong.别生气,告诉我是怎么回事。A: I couldn't go to sleep at all last night because my neighbor was having a wild party.昨晚,我的邻居整晚上都在开狂欢派对,我根本无法入睡。

B: That's too bad!Didn't you complain to him about it? 真糟糕!你没有向他提意见吗?

A: Yes, I did.But he turned a deaf ear to it.我提了,但他置之不理。

B: That's ridiculous!What gives him the right to do that? Why didn't you call the police?

真荒谬!他怎么可以那样做?你为什么不报警?

A: I had thought of that but guess what he said.He said, "Very well, go ahead and do it.”

我也想过。可是你猜他说什么,他说:“好啊,你去报啊。”

B: How maddening!Call the police next time.You should teach him a lesson.实在是令人冒火!下次你就去报警,给他一个教训。

Sentence Structures 增值句型

[句型1]

介词at 引导的介词短语

I'm extremely displeased...+ with sb.for doing sth.例:I'm extremely displeased at your behavior.我对你的行为很不满。

I'm extremely displeased with you for making so much noise.你搞出这么多噪音来,令我非常生气。

[句型2]

I'm steaming mad...+ 介词at引导的介词短语

例:I'm steaming mad at him because he always enters into rivalry with me.他总是和我唱对台戏,气得我要命。

[句型3]

Don't you dare...!

例:Don't you dare say that to me!

你竟敢对我说这种话!

[句型4]

How dare you...!

例:How dare you accuse me of lying!

你怎敢指责我说谎!

Useful Phrases 表达口头禅

Oh, bother!讨厌!

What a drag!烦死啦!

How annoying!太令人生气了!

Knock it off!住嘴!

That's the limit.真叫人忍无可忍。

I'm about to explode!

我的肺都快要气炸了!

That pisses me off!

气死我了!

You're getting on my nerves.你真叫我生气。

第六招 冷静的你

Calmness

理性,是现代人不可或缺的基本素质。面对错综复杂的问题,置身变动不已的环境,让我们按捺骚动和激情,发挥理智与冷静。“你越是为解决问题而努力,你就越变得急躁,在错误的思路中陷得越深,也越难摆脱痛苦”(The more you fight something, the more anxious you become-the more you're involved in a bad pattern, the more difficult it is to escape.)。

Key Words 关键词

calm, control, cool, level-headed, reasonable, relaxed

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

Don't lose your head!不要昏了头!

Calm down.Keep your hat on!冷静一点,别发火!

It's nothing to be surprised about.Don't make such a big deal out of it.这事不值得大惊小怪,不要小题大做。

It's no wonder.There's no point in making a big fuss about it.那不足为奇,没必要对此大惊小怪。

No need to shout!Please try to control yourself.没必要大喊大叫,请克制自己。

Don't get carried away!Be a little more levelheaded.不要忘乎所以!冷静一点。

Take your time.We're in no hurry.慢慢来,不用着急。

Just take it easy, and I'll take care of it.放轻松,我会处理的。

There's no need to get upset about that.I'm sure things will turn out all right.不必为此不安,我确信事情终会好转的。

What's the rush? Learn to walk before you run.Don't put the cart before the horse.急什么?先学会走路再学跑步。不要本末倒置。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:44〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

Get ahold of yourself!保持镇静!

Take a deep breath.Pull yourself together.镇定些吧。

You can't expect me to believe that.别指望我会相信那回事儿。

Don't be scared.He's just like a turtle on its back.不要惊慌,他已经无能为力了。

No need to get so worked up about that.这件事用不着这么着急。

Let's not put all our eggs in one basket.我们不要孤注一掷。

Be reasonable.Let's be adults about this.理智点,让我们用成熟的态度来处理这件事。

There is no need for haste.We have to observe carefully what's going on there.没有必要匆匆忙忙,我们必须仔细观察那里的动静。

Don't make a lot of fuss over nothing.I suppose it's only natural.Boys will be boys!

别大惊小怪,我想那是理所当然的事,理应如此!

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:34〞]

The Formal Expressions 正式场合表达法

There is really no reason to be alarmed.确实没有什么可大惊小怪的。

Make sure you don't lose your temper!注意别发脾气!

What we've done is pretty good as far as it goes;but we should still remain modest.就我们目前已做的工作来看,还是不错的,不过仍要保持谦虚谨慎的态度。

The mistake we made isn't at all important.There's no need to lose any sleep over it.Something's sure to turn up.我们犯的错误一点也不要紧,没必要为此担忧。车到山前必有路,船到桥头自会直。

As far as I am concerned, whatever it takes, I want to know the whole truth, both the good and the bad so I can prepare to deal with it.对我来说,无论后果如何,我都想知道全部的真相,不管是好消息还是坏消息,这样我就可以做好准备了。

Nevertheless, the present prosperity must not blind us to the fact that we used to suffer great poverty and that if we do not follow the correct principles, we'll revert to poverty again.不过,在当前的繁荣景象中,我们仍需清醒地看清楚两个事实,一是我们曾经穷困潦倒过,二是如果我们不遵循正确的原则,我们还会回复到穷困潦倒的境况。

Nothing could be more risky than to succumb to the power of words and to limit ourselves to that.Nothing could be more dangerous than to believe anything just because they are said.So do remember that seeing is believing.屈服并受制于言语的力量是最冒险的,盲目相信听到的任何事情也是最危险的,所以千万要记住,眼见为实。

It would be easy on this anniversary simply to praise and to express support.But if we really are mindful of the company, then we must make it more effective by recognizing its shortcomings and correcting them.值此周年纪念之际,很轻易就会说些赞扬鼓励的话。但是,如果我们真正为公司着想的话,就必须承认公司的不足之处并纠正它们。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'38〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: Hey, what are you screaming about? 嗨,你叫嚷什么?

B: My wallet's gone.What are we going to do? 我的钱包不见了,该怎么办啊?

A: What did you have in your wallet? 你的钱包里有什么?

B: Everything.Oh, man!What are we going to do? How are we going to get home?

什么都有。天哪,我们可如何是好?我们回不了家了。

A: Wait!Don't yell!Pull yourself together.What did you lose exactly? 等等,别叫!冷静点。钱包里究竟有什么?

B: My ID, credit cards, bank cards and the $300 I just got from the ATM this morning.I told you to take your wallet with you.Why didn't you listen to me? 身份证、信用卡、银行卡,还有今天早上刚从自动柜员机取的三百块钱。我早就跟你说带上你自己的钱包,你为什么不听?

A: OK, it's not the end of the world.Calm down...Wait, I thought you always keep your change in your pocket.So how much you have?

好了,没什么了不起的。安静点……对了,你以往总是把零钱放在口袋里,看看你现在有多少钱?

B: Well, I have...I have three quarters.Three quarters!What can we do with three quarters? We can't even take the bus home.Home, Mom's not even home.好的,我……我还有七十五美分。才七十五美分!有什么用?连坐公共汽车回家都不够。回家……妈妈现在也不在家。

A: Let me think.OK, we'll call Mrs.Young next door.We'll tell her what happened and that we are calling a cab home.Ask her to please pay for the cab for us.Mom is going to pay her back when she gets home.让我想一下。这样吧,我们给邻居杨太太打个电话。我们把这里的事告诉她,说我们会叫部出租车回家,请她先替我们付出租车的车费,等到妈妈回来后马上把钱还给她。

Sentence Structure 增值句型

[句型1]

介词at引导的介词短语

I'm not surprised...+ that引导的从句

例:I'm not surprised at her reaction.我对她的反应并不感到吃惊。

I'm not surprised that the boss gave him the sack on the spot.老板当场就解雇了他,我一点儿也不惊讶。

[句型2]

I wouldn't be surprised...+ 连词if引导的从句(用虚拟语气)

例:I wouldn't be surprised if you changed your mind.如果你改变主意,我不会感到意外。

[句型3]

It doesn't weigh much with me...+从句

例:It doesn't weigh much with me whether I will win the championship.是否能拿冠军对我来说没什么关系。

[句型4]

It is of no great consequence...+从句

例:It is of no great consequence that I may fail the experiment this time.我这次试验可能会失败,不过这无所谓。

Useful Phrases 表达口头禅

It doesn't surprise me at all.我一点儿也不吃惊。

Well, what do you expect? 那你又能指望怎么样呢?

So what? 那又怎样呢?

Seeing is believing.眼见为实。

Bear with it.忍忍吧。

Have patience.耐心点。

Keep cool.有话好好说。

These things happen sometimes.这种事是常有的。

Let it be.顺其自然吧。

第七招 宽容的你

Forgiveness

“人孰能无过”(He is lifeless who is faultless.)。古语讲得好,“犯错误乃人之常情,宽恕人则是神圣的”(To err is human;to forgive, divine.)。只有宽容,才能赢得他人的尊重。

Key Words 关键词

blame, excuse, forget, forgive, matter, mind, OK, right

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

That's OK.No reason to apologize.没事儿,没什么好抱歉的。

That's all right.Don't let it worry you.没关系,不要为此不安。

Never mind.It doesn't really matter.别在意,真的不要紧。

That's not your fault.Don't take it to heart.那不是你的错,不要记在心里。

You're forgiven.Let's smoke a peace pipe.我原谅你了,让我们和好吧。

Please don't feel bad about it.请别为此不快。

There's nothing to feel discouraged about.没有什么可以为之泄气的。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:28〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

I don't blame you.I would have done the same.我不怪你,我也会这样做的。

Forget it.Let bygones be bygones.Let's bury the hatchet.算了,过去的事情就让它过去吧,我们言归于好吧。

Let us give him a break this time.Don't make it too hard on him.这次我们还是给他一个机会吧,别太难为他。

It really isn't worth mentioning.Please don't take it too hard.实在不值一提,请别为此太上心了。

I know just how you feel.Anyone would feel that way, I'm sure.我了解你的感受,我肯定任何人都会那样想的。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:26〞]

The Formal Expressions 正式场合表达法

The sun has its spot.Please don't blame yourself.人孰能无过,请别自责了。

I understand you have a lot on your mind.I forgive you for being late.我知道你脑子里有很多事情。所以,虽然你迟到了,但我原谅你。

Nobody is perfect so I can understand if you're experiencing some problems.没有人是完美的。如果你最近有什么不愉快的事,我能理解。

You tried your best and that's what counts.Don't worry about it.你已经尽力了,这是最重要的。你不用担心。

As long as you are sincere about your apology I'll forgive you.只要你的道歉是有诚意的,我会原谅你的。

Actually, I am upset with what you did, but I forgive you.你做的事确实令我很不高兴,但我原谅你了。

There's no point in bearing a grudge.Let us forget about it, no post-mortem.没必要心怀怨恨,让我们把它忘掉,既往不咎。

Don't get angry because others don't act the way you want them to, because sometimes even you don't behave the way you know you should.不要因为别人不像你希望的那样而生气,因为有的时候你自己也不像你希望的那样行事。

I will not place the blame on people whose zeal exceeded their judgment, and who may have done wrong in a cause they deeply believed to be right.我不会责备那些热情胜于判断力的人,他们的过失可能是因为他们深信自己所进行的事业是正确的。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'03〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: Mary, I need to talk to you.玛丽,我得跟你谈谈。

B: Is it about the date last night? Forget it.Let bygones be bygones.是昨天晚上约会的事吗?算了,过去了的事情就算了吧。

A: But I've got to apologize to you.I didn't mean to stand you up.I was about to leave home yesterday when my mother suddenly passed out.I took her to the hospital and looked after her all night.It was not until this morning that I remembered my date with you.可我必须向你道歉,我不是有意失约的。昨天我正要离开家时,我妈妈突然晕倒了。我送她去了医院,又在那里照顾了她一整夜。直到今天早上,我才想起了我们的约会。

B: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.Is she OK now? 噢,得知此事我很难过。她现在好了吗?

A: She's all right.But I'm terribly sorry to have kept you waiting last night.她没事了。可是昨晚让你空等,我实在是非常抱歉。

B: It doesn't matter.That's not your fault.But remember to ring me up next time if you can't come.没关系,那不是你的错。不过下次你要是不能来,别忘了打电话告诉我一声。

A: All right.没问题。

Sentence Structure 增值句型

[句型1]

I forgive sb...+ 介词for引导的短语

例:I forgive you for what you said to me yesterday.我不计较你昨天对我说过的那些话。

[句型2]

I don't mind...+ 名词性短语

例:I don't mind you smoking.我并不介意你抽烟。

[句型3]

It's OK with me...+ 连词if引导的从句

例:It's OK with me if you really want to open the window.要是你真想开窗,我不会介意的。

Useful Phrases 表达口头禅

It's nothing.没事儿。

No harm done.没什么。

I quite understand.我很理解。

Nothing to be sorry about.没什么值得抱歉的。

Please think nothing of it.别再想它了。

It's really not necessary.实在没有必要道歉。

Well, it's happened to me.噢,这事我也有过。

Well, it's just one of those things.噢,这是常有的事。

Nobody is without his fault.没有人是十全十美的。

第八招 犹豫的你

Hesitation

鱼和熊掌的故事时常在周围上演,考验我们该如何选择。其实,犹豫有时也不是坏事,它至少说明我们有选择的机会和权利。学会如何表达你的心事,你会得到意想不到的收获。

Key Words 关键词

doubt, consider, decide, decision, depend, hesitation, hesitate, pause, think, uncertain, unsure

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

It all depends.视情况而定。

I'm not sure.Could be.我说不准,可能是吧。

It's up in the air.尚未确定。

I haven't decided yet.我还没决定。

If you were I, what would you do? 如果你是我,你会怎么做?

It's difficult to say.Let me think it over.很难说,让我仔细想想。

I can't make a decision at this time.Let me sleep on it.我现在无法做决定,让我考虑一下。

I find it hard to believe.It's too good to be true.Give me a couple of days to think about it, okay?

我觉得这难以置信,哪有这样的好事。给我几天时间考虑一下,好吗?

I'm still hesitating.I have to make a decision before the end of this month.What would you do in my position?

我还在犹豫,这个月底之前我得做出决定。你处在我的处境会怎么办?

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:47〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

I'm really stuck.Let me think about it for a moment.我真是为难,让我想想看。

I am at a crossroads.我面临抉择。

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.我进退两难。

You put me on the spot.I can't tell you off-hand now, I'm afraid.你令我为难,恐怕我不能马上回答你。

I love the style of this dress.But don't you think the color is a little too loud for me? Do you think I should take it?

我非常喜欢这件衣服的款式,但你不认为这颜色对我来说太花哨了吗?你看我该不该买下它?

That's it.I'm quitting, but how soon can I find another job? Maybe I should stick it out until I find something better.决定了。我不干了……但要多久我才能找到另一个工作?也许我该撑到我找到一份更好的工作。

It's not the right time to quit my job, if I think about my future.Anyway, I think I should wait to quit until after I get my bonus.假如我考虑一下我的将来,现在并不是我辞职的恰当时机。无论如何,我认为我该等到领了年终奖金后再走。

I can't get a job in that company if I haven't got the experience and I can't get the experience if I haven't got a job in that company.It's a Catch-22.What would you do if you were in my shoes?

如果我没有经验,就不能在那个公司工作;可是如果我不在那个公司工作,就得不到那种经验。这可真让人为难啊。你要是处在我的情形会怎么办?

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:56〞]

The Formal Expressions 正式场合表达法

It's difficult for me to give an opinion on this right away.很难立即发表意见。

I'm afraid I can't comment on this issue.恐怕我不能对此问题加以评论。

The decision is not mine.Please give me some time for consultation.决定权不在我,请给我些时间商量商量。

We need a little more time to consider the contract, since there are still a few points that we haven't settled yet.We'd like to talk about them a little more.我们需要再花一些时间来考虑这个合约,因为我们还有几点尚未决定,想再讨论一下。

This isn't the kind of question that one can answer off the cuff.Can I answer it later? I need to look it up.这可不是那种可以随口回答的问题,我可以先不回答吗?我要先找到答案再告诉你。

It is impossible for me to give you a definite answer now, since this is a serious question and I don't have the authority to decide on this alone.However, I'll give you an answer at our next meeting.因为这问题非同小可,况且我一个人无权作决定,我现在无法给您一个明确的答复,等到下次见面时再答复您。

I confess that I do not entirely approve of your point of view at present.I'll need to think about it some more.In the past I've changed my opinions on some important issues.I find that the older I get the more willing I am to change my mind.我承认,我目前不完全同意你的观点,我需要对这个问题再加考虑。以往,我也曾在一些重大问题上改变自己的观点。我发觉,随着年龄的增长,我越来越愿意改变自己的想法。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'11〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: You look gloomy this morning.What's the matter? 你今天早晨看上去心情很不好,怎么回事?

B: I'm thinking of dropping out.我在考虑辍学。

A: You're not serious, are you? 你在开玩笑吧?

B: Yes, I am.I don't think I can handle everything all at once.Though my husband has been helping me a lot, with his promotion last month, he has to travel a lot.And I have to take my mother to hospital twice a week.Plus, I don't spend time with my kids anymore.It's a crazy life.不,我是认真的。我想我没办法同时应付这么多事情。虽说我丈夫帮了我很多忙,但自从他上月获晋升后,他需要常常出差。另外,我还要一周两次带我妈妈上医院。我都没有时间陪我的小孩了。我的生活都乱套了。

A: But I thought you always wanted to finish college.Why back down now? 可你一直都盼望着完成大学学业。你怎么会现在放弃呢?

B: Yes, I did.And I still do.You don't know how much I enjoy my college life.But I'm afraid I can't live like this any longer.What would you do if you were in my shoes?

你说的对,我如今还是想完成学业,你不知道我有多喜欢现在的学校生活。但我怕我无法这样继续下去。如果你处于我的位置,你会怎样呢?

A: I would definitely stick with it.You've got to think this through carefully.You've worked on your degree for so long and you are only one year away from graduating.Come on.Don't give up.我当然会坚持下去。你得认真想想这事。你已经为此奋斗了这么长时间,而且你还有一年就毕业了。真的,你不能放弃。

B: I don't know.I have to think this over.我也想不通。我还得再想想。

Sentence Structure 增值句型

[句型1]

I've been giving a good bit of thought to...+ 名词性短语

例:I've been giving a good bit of thought to accepting your proposal.我一直在考虑接受你的提议。

[句型2]

I've been considering...+ 名词性短语

例:I've been considering changing my job.我一直在考虑跳槽。

[句型3]

It looks as if I might...+ 动词短语

例:It looks as if I might take your advice.看来我似乎该采纳你的建议。

[句型4

Perhaps it's better...+ to引导的动词不定式

例:Perhaps it's better to give it up right now.也许现在就放弃会比较好。

[句型5]

I wonder if I might...+ 动词短语

例:I wonder if I might ask you to do me a favor.我不知道是否可以请您帮我一个忙。

[句型6]

I'm hesitant about...+ 名词性短语

例:I'm hesitant about making decisions.我做决定时总是犹豫不决。

Useful Phrases 表达口头禅

I'm not so certain.我还不十分确定。

I can't make up my mind.我下不了决心。

I can't say for sure.我也说不准。

I really can't tell.我确实说不准。

There's some doubt in my mind.我心存疑虑。

Hard to tell.难说。

Well, it might be.这个嘛,也有可能。

Perhaps so.大概如此吧。

第九招 伤心的你

Sadness

人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺。德国哲学家叔本华曾经说过,“一定的忧愁,痛苦或烦恼,对每个人都是时时必需的。”(A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.)。英国诗人考伯更是将悲痛视作一剂良药(Grief is itself a medicine.)。听一曲蓝色忧郁的旋律,咀嚼一丝苦涩的人生滋味。谁能说,这不是一种独特的美?

Key Words 关键词

blue, depressed, desperate, gloomy, low, miserable, painful, sad, sorrow, sorry, tormenting

The Most Common Expressions 最常用表达法

I'm feeling rather gloomy today.今天我觉得相当抑郁。

I've been eating my heart out.我一直非常悲痛。

I'm deeply sorry to hear about the news.听到消息我深感悲痛。

I'm lonely without you.I feel very miserable.没有你我很孤独,我觉得很痛苦。

Chances are slim.I have no other choice.I feel so desperate.机会渺茫,我别无选择。我真感到绝望。

It's just been one of those days.I got out of the wrong side of the bed today.真是倒霉的日子,我今天一整天情绪都不好。

I'm feeling really depressed about my work.I think I'm at the end of my rope.我真的对我的工作感到灰心,我想我山穷水尽了。

My heart sunk, for before I knew it, I had gray hair and wrinkles.我心情很沉重,我还不知道怎么回事,我就已经是满头白发,满脸皱纹了。

I'm on the brink of ruin.It seems that everything is happening to me.I don't know what will happen in the future and I have to leave my fate to Heaven.我濒于毁灭的边缘,似乎所有的倒霉事都发生在我身上,我不知道将来会发生什么事,只好听天由命了。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:48〞]

The Informal Expressions 非正式场合表达法

I am down in the dumps about the defeat.由于失败,我沮丧极了。

What a bummer!I'm all thumbs today anyway.真糟糕!不管怎样,我今天整天都是笨手笨脚的。

I've got a lot on my mind.You made me feel ashamed of myself.我觉得心头沉重,你让我觉得惭愧。

I'm feeling blue because I have to leave you soon.我觉得心情郁闷,因为很快就要离开你们了。

Oh, no!How could this happen to me!I'm just out of luck.哦,天哪!我怎么会遇到这种事啊!我可算倒霉了。

Boy!What have I done? What luck!天哪!我到底做了什么?真倒霉!

What a fool I've made of myself.I feel like such an idiot.我出尽了洋相。我觉得自己简直是个傻瓜。

Having worked for ten years, I'm still an office clerk.I can't help thinking I'm a failure.工作了十年,仍然是办公室职员,我得承认自己是个失败者。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:43〞]

The Formal Expressions 正式场合表达法

It was a great shock to hear of the news of your father's death.惊悉令尊不幸仙逝,实在令人震惊。

There is no sorrow like my sorrow.我的悲伤是无法比拟的。

We come together today to mourn the loss of seven brave men, to share the grief that we all feel, and perhaps in that sharing, to find the strength to bear our sorrow and the courage to look for the seeds of hope.今天,我们聚集在此,悼念我们失去的七位勇士,分享我们的悲痛。在悲痛的分享中,也许可以找到承受悲哀的力量以及探寻希望之火种的勇气。

What we say today is only an inadequate expression of what we carry in our hearts.Words pale in the shadow of grief;they seem insufficient even to measure the brave sacrifice of those you love and we admired.今天我们所说的话还远远不能表达我们心中所想。言语在悲痛的笼罩之下显得苍白无力,甚至无法用它衡量你我敬爱之人所做出的牺牲。

[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:44〞]

Dialogue 对话

A: Oh, my God!It's the end of the world!哦,上帝!世界末日到了!

B: What's wrong? 怎么啦?

A: I got sacked yesterday.我昨天被炒了鱿鱼。

B: Look on the bright side.You can find a better job.往好的方面看,你可以找到一份更好的工作。

A: And my girl friend broke up with me this morning.I can't believe it!接着,今天早上我的女朋友把我甩了,我简直不敢相信!

B: I'm sorry to hear that.Can I do anything for you? 我为你难过。我能帮什么忙吗?

A: Can you lend me some money? I lost my wallet just now and my whole month's salary was in it.Oh, no!How could this happen to me!

你能借我些钱吗?我刚才把钱包丢了,里边装着我整个月的薪水。哦,天哪!我怎么会碰上这样的事!

B: Just as the saying goes, it never rains but it pours.Anyway, cheer up.

第二篇:李阳疯狂英语

【Kim’s Note】You will have to introduce yourself hundreds of times in your life.It is worth the time and effort to practice until you can do it perfectly.Introducing yourself well is a good way to make a first impression.Use our example as a model for your own self-introduction.[1] Hello everybody.My name is Stone.I come from Guangdong province in China.I am very happy to come here to study with you.[2] When I arrived at this school three days ago, I fell in love with it.It is so beautiful and exciting here, and everyone is kind to me, especially Kim.This class feels just like one big family to me.[3] I’m interested in sports, music and mountain climbing.I also enjoy『享受;喜爱』 playing soccer.I would love to play with you sometime.[4] I hope I can become your friend soon.Thank you very much.【李阳疯狂英语“三最”口腔肌肉训练记录为:14秒】

【李阳疯狂英语“一口气”训练记录为:1.5口气】

【参考译文】

[1] 嗨,大家好。我的名字叫石头,我来自中国广东。我很高兴来这里和你们一起念书。[2] 当我三天前来到这个学校时,我就喜欢上它了。这里是那么美丽,那么振奋人心,这里的每个人都对我很亲切,特别是Kim老师。而这个班集体对我来说就像一个大家庭。[3] 我对运动、音乐和爬山很有兴趣。我也喜欢踢足球。我非常想和你们一起踢球。[4] 最后,我希望我能很快成为你们的朋友,谢谢。

【额外成就感】 enjoy * I enjoyed reading these books very much.(我很喜欢读这些书。)

* Tom doesn't enjoy going to school.(汤姆不喜欢上学。)

* I enjoyed the party very much.(我非常喜欢这次聚会。)* I enjoy meeting new people.(我喜欢结识新朋友。)

* What do you enjoy doing in your free time?(你在闲暇时间喜欢做什么?)

【Kim’s Note】 The news is an excellent source of learning material.The pronunciation of news broadcasters is the most standard pronunciation and the material in the story is always something interesting to talk about with others.The vocabulary and phrases in news stories are often challenging, but easy to remember because they are in the context of useful sentences.Follow along with this news report until you sound like a professional!

[1] Five people suffered minor injuries『伤害;损害』when an earthquake measuring 6.2 on the Richter scale struck Taiwan this morning.It caused some panic『恐慌;惊慌』but little serious damage.James Pomfret reports:

[1] 今天早上台湾发生6.2级地震,有五人受轻伤。地震引起了市民的惊慌,但是几乎没有严重损失。占姆士•庞夫瑞特报道:

[2] “The earthquake struck at 10.35 this morning [girls screams], rocking Taipei for 20 seconds, though much of the city was left unscathed『未受伤的;未受损失的』.Only a few buildings were damaged.This hospital's outer wall was unable to withstand『抵挡;反抗;经得起』the shock, crashing『碰撞;倒下;坠落』onto the pavement, though no one was injured.”

[2]“早晨10点35分台北发生地震(女孩子尖叫),地震持续了20秒钟,但是城市大部分安然无恙。只有少数几座建筑受损。这所医院的外墙经不住震动,倒塌在人行道上,但无一人受伤。”

[3] “There were power cuts in some areas and public transport was disrupted『使分裂;使瓦解』, including the Mass Rapid Transit system, which was closed temporarily『暂时地;临时地』for safety checks.”

[3]“部分地区发生断电和交通瘫痪,其中包括大型都市捷运系统,现已暂停使用以进行安全检查。”

[4] “According to the central weather bureau, the quake measured 6.2 on the open-ended『无限制的』Richter scale, with its epicenter『震中』 at sea off Taiwan's north-east coast.Just last night, a quake measuring 6.3 originated『发源;来自;产生』from a similar area, but the 2 quakes are not believed to be related.Nine minor aftershocks『余震』have been recorded.”

[4]“根据中央气象局报告,此次地震达到无限量震级6.2 级,震中心位于台湾东北海岸外海域。昨晚,几乎同一海域发生了6.3级地震,但据推测两场地震并无关联。记录显示有九次微小余震。”

[5] “Taiwan's financial market perhaps suffered most.The stock market fell more than 1.7 per cent, on worries『担心』that aftershocks could affect the island's industries.Taiwan's last major quake occurred in September 1999, measuring 7.6 on the Richter scale.50,000 buildings were destroyed and 2,400 people died in that quake.James Pomfret, TVB News.”

[5]“台湾金融市场可能损失最重。股市下跌超过1.7%,人们还担心余震会影响岛内的工业。台湾最近的一次大地震发生在1999年9月,震级为7.6级,50,000座建筑被毁,2,400人死亡。占姆士•庞夫瑞特报道。TVB新闻。”

【额外成就感】 injury * He escaped from the train wreck without injury.(他在这次火车事故中没有受伤。)

* Most people protect themselves from injury to their self-esteem.(大多数人保护自己使自尊心不受伤害。)panic * There was a panic when the fire started.(火灾发生时引起了一场惊恐。)

unscathed * He walked away from the accident completely unscathed.(他安然无恙地从事故现场走开了。)

withstand * Children’s furniture must withstand kicks and blows.(孩子用的家具必须经得起拳打脚踢。)

crashing * The motorcycle crashed into the fence.(摩托车猛地撞在围栏上。)

* An airliner crashed west of Denver last night.(昨夜一架客机在丹佛西边坠毁)* His company crashed last year.(他的公司去年破产了。)

disrupt * An accident has disrupted railway services into and out of the city.(一次交通事故使进出这座城市的铁路交通陷于混乱。)

on worries ★★★★★ 五星级新闻短语

* People were buying lots of extra groceries on worries that a typhoon might hit the island.(由于担心台风袭击岛屿,人们都在购买额外食品。)

* Extra protection was ordered for the president on worries of an assassination attempt.(由于担心暗杀企图,总统安排了额外的警备。)

【Kim’s Note】This is a five star news expression.It is very common in news reports about disasters or possible dangers.

第三篇:李阳疯狂英语经典

礼节美语001讲

Ann.陈豪刚从大学毕业就在北京的一家美国公司找到了一份工作。今天他收到一张通知,可是里面有一个词他不懂,他只知道让他去参加一个什么训练班。所以他就去请教公司里的美籍华人Mary。(Office ambience)C:Excuse me, Mary, 请问通知上这个词是什么意思呀?E-t-i-q-u-e-t-t-e。M:Oh, etiquette, 原来是法文,意思是礼节。

C: 噢,原来是要我去参加礼节训练班。Mary,这词是怎么发音的? M:E-ti-ket。Q-u是发k的音,而不是发q的音,e-ti-ket。C:我们来公司工作,又不是来社交,为什么要讲礼节呀?

M:Etiquette is very important to business。一个公司的雇员对客户是不是很客气,有礼貌,这对经营有很大关系。

C:具体地说,这儿说的etiquette指些什么呢?

M:Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。C:以文明的方式对待别人的一些原则。

M:具体地说就是treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.C:嗯,(若有所思地)对人要有礼貌,要尊敬别人,还要让人觉得和你在一起很自如。这没问题,I'm always polite and courteous to others。

M:但是,训练班讲的是西方礼节-western etiquette,和中国的礼节还不完全一样,因为两国有文化差异。C:这礼节还有文化差异?我得去训练班听听再说。****** C:嗨,Mary,我的训练班结束了,你那天说的文化差异一点也没错。M:听起来训练班好像让你开窍啦?

C是啊。我那天跟会计室的那金发女郎聊天,聊得很愉快。结果我问她多大年纪了,她一下子就变得很不高兴,支支吾吾没有回答就走了。

M:Asking someone's age is offensive to an American.C:参加了训练班才知道不能问美国人年龄的。

M:你办公室里的小王今天早上突然问年薪有多少。美国人认为打听这种私人的事是不礼貌的。我想对有些中国人来说也是不礼貌的。C:没错。

M:既然你训练班已经结束,我来考考你: Tell me what is etiquette? C:我来试试。Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。M:And treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.C: Mary,以后我有问题还会来请教你哟!M:No problem。

礼节美语002讲

陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作了一个月。今天下午他有机会见到公司总裁。第一次见面怎么才能给美国老板留下一个好印象呢?他决定去和Mary谈谈。(Office ambience)陈:Mary,我下午会见到总裁,这是第一次见面,你说我要注意些什么事呀?

M: 第一次的印象,first impression,是很重要。美国人说,You never get a second chance to make a first impression。最初的印象只有一次,决没有第二次机会。陈:第一次印象的重要性我知道,问题是怎么才能给人留下好印象。

M:根据一项研究,人们在初次见面时对一个人的评价有55% 是根据他所看到的。陈:这不是只看表面嘛?打扮漂亮就行了吗?

M:不是打扮漂亮,而是打扮得体。你今天不是会见到总裁吗?我们就来看看你有什么地方需要改进的吧 ****** M: 首先,hair should be well maintained。嗯,你的头发梳得很整齐美观。有的人既不洗头,也不梳头,那是非常不礼貌的。

陈:对了,我注意到我们办公室里的美国男同事好像天天剃胡子。我不是天天剃胡子的。我年纪轻,没多少胡子,人家看不出来。

M:我就看出来你今天没有剃胡子。Unshaved look does not work for others。对了,我早上看你带着领带,怎么没有啦?你要去见总裁,领带一定要带。陈:噢,我到了办公室,我把它取下来了。

M:在办公室里放松一会儿是可以的,但是要去见某人或出去办事,ties should be correctly tied。你一会儿千万别忘了把领带带上。

陈:行,行,我一会儿剃一下胡子,带上领带就齐了。M:等等,一般人还会看你的腿和鞋子。哎,你的裤子太长,裤腿都拖在地上了。Pants should not drag on the floor。

陈:啊呀,我知道,可我妈没时间给我改短嘛。

M:你这双鞋是新的吧,很干净,擦得很亮。Shoes should be polished and in good condition。陈:哟,那我裤子太长,怎么办哪?

M:别着急,你不是下午才见总裁吗?赶快回家去换条裤子。还有,千万把白袜子给换了。Never wear white sox。

陈:啊呀,还不让穿白袜子,规矩还真多。你看,我一紧张把你刚才说的都忘了。快,再说一遍。

M:Hair should be well maintained;face well shaved;ties properly tied; pants should not drag the floor;shoes should be polished.And no white sox, please.礼节美语003讲

Ann: 陈豪在美国公司已经工作了一段时间。今天老板要找他谈话。老板找谈话会有什么事呢? 陈豪心里有点不安,所以急着去请教美籍华人Mary。(Office ambience)陈:(很着急地)Hey, Mary,快,我有事问你。M:What's the matter? 陈: 老板的秘书通知我老板过一会要找我谈话,可说的话我没听懂,说是为了什么punc...punc...那个词我不知道...M: Punctual? 陈:对,有点像,不过那个词最后的音好像是什么t y 来了。M:Punctuality? 陈:Yes, yes.Punctuality.Punctuality是什么意思呀?哟,不好了,时间到了,我得去了。(Sound of knocking on the door;opening the door)Mr.Jones: Mr.Chen, it has been brought to my attention that you are frequently late for meetings.I want you to know that punctuality is important in American business and in our company too.C: Sorry, Mr.Jones, I am not sure I understand.What exactly do you mean by punc...punctuality? Mr.Jones: Punctuality simply means being on time.If a meeting is scheduled for one o'clock, everyone is expected to be in the meeting room and ready to start.C:(自语:噢,开会要准时!)Mr.Jones, now I understand.I'll be on time for meetings from now on.Ms.Jones: Good.(Sound of pushing chairs and walking)M: 嗨,陈豪,刚才我要告诉你 punctuality就是准时,你匆忙走了,大概没有听见。哎,老板找你干什么呀? C:他批评我开会不准时。他不懂,可我又没法和老板争。你知道有的时候我专心工作忘了时间!

M.那不行,上星期开会讨论财务,可数据全在你手上。你不到,会没法开。There's no way to have the meeting without you,所以你浪费了大家的时间。Being late is a sign of disrespect。C: 我不是有意没礼貌,有的时候是没法控制的。那天我刚要去开会,电话铃响了。

M:That's simple.Don't answer it。打电话的人要是有重要事情他会留言。你开完会可以打回电。陈:还有一次,开会的时间到了,可是一个客户来看我。我总不能不见吧?

M:实在没有办法的时候,inform others that you are delayed。这样别人就会觉得你是尊重他们的。陈:行,知道了。哎,Mary,你再给我总结一下吧,免得我忘了。

M:Punctuality simply means being on time;punctuality is important in American business;Being late is a sign of disrespect。

C:谢谢,Mary!今天又学会一个词--punc-punctua-punctuality!punctuality!

俞敏洪从100套真题中提炼而出的100个经典句子

1.Typical of the grassland dwellers of the continent is the American antelope, or pronghorn.1.美洲羚羊,或称叉角羚,是该大陆典型的草原动物。

2.Of the millions who saw Haley’s comet in 1986, how many people will live long enough to see it return in the twenty-first century?

2.1986年看见哈雷彗星的千百万人当中,有多少人能够长寿到足以目睹它在二十一世纪的回归呢?

3.Anthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise

are universally reflected in facial expressions.3.人类学家们已经发现,恐惧,快乐,悲伤和惊奇都会行之于色,这在全人类是共通的。

4.Because of its irritating effect on humans, the use of phenol as a general antiseptic has been largely discontinued.4.由于苯酚对人体带有刺激性作用,它基本上已不再被当作常用的防腐剂了。

5.In group to remain in existence, a profit-making organization must, in the long run, produce something consumers consider useful or desirable.5.任何盈利组织若要生存,最终都必须生产出消费者可用或需要的产品。

6.The greater the population there is in a locality;the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and disposal of refuse.6.一个地方的人口越多,其对水,交通和垃圾处理的需求就会越大。

7.It is more difficult to write simply, directly, and effectively than to employ flowery but vague expressions that only obscure one’s meaning.7.简明,直接,有力的写作难于花哨,含混而意义模糊的表达。

8.With modern offices becoming more mechanized, designers are attempting to personalize them with warmer, less severe interiors.8.随着现代办公室的日益自动化,设计师们正试图利用较为温暖而不太严肃的内部装饰来使其具有亲切感。

9.The difference between libel and slander is that libel is printed while slander is spoken.9.诽谤和流言的区别在于前者是书面的,而后者是口头的。

10.The knee is the joints where the thigh bone meets the large bone of the lower leg.10.膝盖是大腿骨和小腿胫的连接处。

11.Acids are chemical compounds that, in water solution, have a sharp taste, a corrosive action on metals, and the ability to turn certain blue vegetable dyes red.11.酸是一种化合物,它在溶于水时具有强烈的气味和对金属的腐蚀性,并且能够使某些蓝色植物染料变红。

12.Billie Holiday’s reputation as a great jazz-blues singer rests on her ability to give emotional depth to her songs.12.Billie Holiday作为一个爵士布鲁斯乐杰出歌手的名声建立在能够赋予歌曲感情深度的能力。

13.Essentially, a theory is an abstract, symbolic representation of what is conceived to be reality.13.理论在本质上是对认识了的现实的一种抽象和符号化的表达。

14.Long before children are able to speak or understand a language, they communicate through facial expressions and by making noises.14.儿童在能说或能听懂语言之前,很久就会通过面部表情和靠发出噪声来与人交流了。

15.Thanks to modern irrigation, crops now grow abundantly in areas where once nothing but cacti and sagebrush could live.15.受当代灌溉(技术设施)之赐,农作物在原来只有仙人掌和荞属科植物才能生存的地方旺盛的生长。

16.The development of mechanical timepieces spurred the search for more accurate sundials with which to regulate them.16.机械计时器的发展促使人们寻求更精确的日晷,以便校准机械计时器。

17.Anthropology is a science in that anthropologists use a rigorous set of methods and techniques to document observations that can be checked by others.17.人类学是一门科学,因为人类学家采用一整套强有力的方法和技术来记录观测结果,而这样记录下来的观测结果是供他人核查的。

18.Fungi are important in the process of decay, which returns ingredients to the soil, enhances soil fertility, and decomposes animal debris.18.真菌在腐化过程中十分重要,而腐化过程将化学物质回馈于土壤,提高其肥力,并分解动物粪便。

19.When it is struck, a tuning fork produces an almost pure tone, retaining its pitch over a long period of time.19.音叉被敲击时,产生几乎纯质的音调,其音量经久不衰。

20.Although pecans are most plentiful in the southeastern part of the United

States, they are found as far north as Ohio and Illinois.20.虽然美洲山河桃树最集中于美国的东南部但是在北至俄亥俄州及伊利诺州也能看见它们。

21.Eliminating problems by transferring the blame to others is often called scape-goating.21.用怪罪别人的办法来解决问题通常被称为寻找替罪羊。

22.The chief foods eaten in any country depend largely on what grows best in its climate and soil.22.一个国家的主要食物是什么,大体取决于什么作物在其天气和土壤条件下生长得最好。

23.Over a very large number of trials, the probability of an event’s occurring is equal to the probability that it will not occur.23.在大量的实验中,某一事件发生的几率等于它不发生的几率。

24.Most substance contract when they freeze so that the density of a substance’s solid is higher than the density of its liquid.24.大多数物质遇冷收缩,所以他们的密度在固态时高于液态。

25.The mechanism by which brain cells store memories is not clearly understood.25.大脑细胞储存记忆的机理并不为人明白。

26.By the middle of the twentieth century, painters and sculptors in the

United States had begun to exert a great worldwide influence over art.26.到了二十一世纪中叶,美国画家和雕塑家开始在世界范围内对艺术产生重大影响。

27.In the eastern part of New Jersey lies the city of Elizabeth, a major shipping and manufacturing center.27.伊丽莎白市,一个重要的航运和制造业中心,坐落于新泽西州的东部。

28.Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman medical doctor in the United States, founded the New York Infirmary, an institution that has always had a completely female medical staff.28.Elizabeth Blackwell,美国第一个女医生,创建了员工一直为女性纽约诊所。

29.Alexander Graham Bell once told his family that he would rather be remembered as a teacher of the deaf than as the inventor of the telephone.29.Alexander Graham Bell曾告诉家人,他更愿意让后人记住他是聋子的老师,而非电话的发明者。

30.Because its leaves remain green long after being picked, rosemary became associated with the idea of remembrance.30.采摘下的迷迭香树叶常绿不衰,因此人们把迷迭香树与怀念联系在一起。

31.Although apparently rigid, bones exhibit a degree of elasticity that enables the skeleton to withstand considerable impact.31.骨头看起来是脆硬的,但它也有一定的弹性,使得骨骼能够承受相当的打击。

32.That xenon could not FORM chemical compounds was once believed by scientists.32.科学家曾相信:氙气是不能形成化合物的。

33.Research into the dynamics of storms is directed toward improving the ability to predict these events and thus to minimize damage and avoid loss of life.33.对风暴动力学的研究是为了提高风暴预测从而减少损失,避免人员伤亡。

34.The elimination of inflation would ensure that the amount of money used in repaying a loan would have the same value as the amount of money borrowed.34.消除通货膨胀应确保还贷的钱应与所贷的款价值相同。

35.Futurism, an early twentieth-century movement in art, rejected all traditions and attempted to glorify contemporary life by emphasizing the machine and motion.35.未来主义,二十世纪早期的一个艺术思潮。拒绝一切传统,试图通过强调机械和动态来美化生活。

36.One of the wildest and most inaccessible parts of the United States is the Everglades where wildlife is abundant and largely protected.36.Everglades是美国境内最为荒凉和人迹罕至的地区之一,此处有大量的野生动植物而且大多受(法律)保护。

37.Lucretia Mott’s influence was so significant that she has been credited by some authorities as the originator of feminism in the United States.37.Lucretia Mott的影响巨大,所以一些权威部门认定她为美国女权运动的创始人。

38.The activities of the international marketing researcher are frequently much broader than those of the domestic marketer.38.国际市场研究者的活动范围常常较国内市场研究者广阔。

39.The continental divide refers to an imaginary line in the North American Rockies that divides the waters flowing into the Atlantic Ocean from those flowing into the Pacific.39.大陆分水岭是指北美洛矶山脉上的一道想象线,该线把大西洋流域和太平洋流域区分开来。40.Studies of the gravity field of the Earth indicate that its crust and mantle yield when unusual weight is placed on them.40.对地球引力的研究表明,在不寻常的负荷之下地壳和地幔会发生位移。

41.The annual worth of Utah’s manufacturing is greater than that of its mining and farming combined.41.尤它州制造业的年产值大于其工业和农业的总和。

42.The wallflower is so called because its weak stems often grow on walls and along stony cliffs for support.42.墙花 之所以叫墙花,是因为其脆弱的枝干经常要靠墙壁或顺石崖生长,以便有所依附。

43.It is the interaction between people, rather than the events that occur in their lives, that is the main focus of social psychology.43.社会心理学的主要焦点是人与人之间的交往,而不是他们各自生活中的事件。

44.No social crusade aroused Elizabeth Williams’ enthusiasm more than the expansion of educational facilities for immigrants to the United States.44.给美国的新移民增加教育设施比任何社会运动都更多的激发了Elizabeth Williams的热情。

45.Quails typically have short rounded wings that enable them to spring into full flight instantly when disturbed in their hiding places.45.典型的鹌鹑都长有短而圆的翅膀,凭此他们可以在受惊时一跃而起,飞离它们的躲藏地。

46.According to anthropologists, the earliest ancestors of humans that stood upright resembled chimpanzees facially, with sloping foreheads and protruding brows.46.根据人类学家的说法,直立行走的人的鼻祖面部轮廓与黑猩猩相似,额头后倾,眉毛突出。47.Not until 1866 was the fully successful transatlantic cable finally laid.47.直到1866年第一条横跨大西洋的电缆才完全成功的架通。

48.In his writing, John Crowe Ransom describes what he considers the spiritual barrenness of society brought about by science and technology.48.John Crowe Ransom在他的著作中描述了他认为是由科学技术给社会带来的精神贫困。

49.Children with parents whose guidance is firm, consistent, and rational are inclined to possess high levels of self-confidence.49.父母的教导如果坚定,始终如一和理性,孩子就有可能充满自信。

50.The ancient Hopewell people of North America probably cultivated corn and other crops, but hunting and gathering were still of critical importance in their economy.50.北美远古的Hopewell人很可能种植了玉米和其他农作物,但打猎和采集对他们的经济贸易仍是至关重要的。

第四篇:李阳疯狂英语

李阳疯狂英语

(一口气训练法、五腔共用、举一反

三、最大声、最快速、最清晰、卖弄出去)第一集:

1、How are you doing, jane?你好吗,简?

2、How are you?你好吗?

3、How do you do?你好吗?

4、How is everything?一切都好吗?

5、How is everything with you?一切都好吗?

6、How is everything with going?一切都好吗?

7、How is the world around you?你周围的世界怎么样?

8、How is life treating you?生活过的怎么样?

9、How have you been?你最近好吗?

10、How is your family?你的家人怎么样?

11、How is your daughter doing?你的女儿好吗? 第二集

1、I’m really glad to see you。能见到你真的高兴。(再次见面)

2、Good to see you。见到你真高兴。(再次见面)

3、Good to see you again。见到你真高兴。(再次见面)

4、I’m glad to see you again。见到你真高兴。(再次见面)

5、Pleased to see you again。见到你真高兴。(再次见面)

6、Glad to see you again。见到你真高兴。(再次见面)

7、I’m really glad to meet you。能见到你真高兴(初次见面)。

8、Nice to meet you。能见到你真高兴(初次见面)。

9、Pleased to meet you。能见到你真高兴(初次见面)。

10、It’s so nice to meet you。能见到你真高兴(初次见面复杂说法)。

11、It’s a pleasure to meet you。能见到你真高兴(初次见面复杂说法)。

12、I’m very glad to meet you。能见到你真高兴(初次见面)。

13、Nice meeting you。再见(聊了一会天说再见)。

14、It was a pleasure meeting you。再见(聊了一会天说再见)。

15、Nice talking to you。再见(聊了一会天说再见)。

16、It’s been nice talking to you。再见(聊了一会天说再见)。第三集

1、I’m sorry I’m so late。对不起,我来晚了。

2、I’m sorry I can’t come。对不起,我来不了。

3、I’m sorry I can’t help you。对不起,我帮不了你。

4、I’m sorry I over slept。对不起,睡过头了。

5、I’m sorry I lost your book。对不起,向你借的书让我弄丢了。

6、I’m sorry I dialed the wrong number。对不起,我打错电话了。

7、I’m sorry I took you for someone else。对不起,我把你当成另外一个人了(我认错人了)。

8、I’m sorry I have to cancel the appointment。对不起,我不得不取消约会。

9、I’m sorry I didn’t notice you。对不起,我没有注意到你。

10、I’m sorry I forget to tell you。对不起,我忘了告诉你了。

11、I’m sorry I forgot your name。对不起,我忘了你的名字了。第四集

1、Isn’t it a small world?这世界真小,不是吗?(注意small world的发音)

2、Isn’t it a lovely place?这难道不是一个很好的地方吗?

3、Isn’t it pleasant weather?这难道不是很好的天气吗?

4、Isn’t it a coincidence?这难道不是一个巧合吗?

5、Isn’t it an interesting story?这难道不是一个有趣的故事吗?

6、Isn’t it a wonderful idea?这难道不是一个好主意吗?

7、Isn’t it astrange dream?这难道不是一个奇怪的梦吗?

8、Isn’t it a silly question?这难道不是一个愚蠢的问题吗?

9、Isn’t it a mystery?这难道不是一个谜吗?

10、Isn’t it a something?这难道不是一个东西?

11、Isn’t it a miracle?这难道不是一个奇迹吗?It’s really something。真了不起。

第五集

1、How’s everything here?这里的一切都好吗?

2、Everything is ok。一切都好?

3、Everthing is ready。都准备好了?

4、Everthing is going fine。每件事都进行的非常顺利。

5、Thank you for everything。谢谢你为我所做的一切。

6、Everything’s taken good care of。一切都妥善处理了,没有问题了。

7、Everything will be just fine。一切都没有问题的。

8、You are everything to me。男孩子对女孩四说,你是我的一切。

9、Money is everything to him。对他来说钱是一切。

10、Tell me everything about it。告诉我关于他的一切。第六集

1、you look so beautiful。你看上去真漂亮。

2、You look nice!你看上去很漂亮。

3、You look great!你看起来很好。

4、You look good!你看上去真漂亮。

5、You look awesome!你看起来太棒了。

6、You look like a million dollars!你看起来像百万富翁。第七集

1、How about a cup of coffee。来杯咖啡怎么样?

2、How about some beer?去喝啤酒好吗?

3、How about seeing a movie tonight?今晚去看电影好吗?

4、How about having a picnic this weekend?这周末我们去吃野餐好吗?

5、How abouteating out tonight?今晚出去吃饭好吗? 第八集

1、That’s a neat idea。那个主意真不错。

2、That’s a good idea。那是个好主意。

3、That’s a beautiful idea。那是个好主意。

4、That’s a nice idea。那是个好主意。

5、That’s a great idea。那是个好主意。

6、That’s a wonderful idea。那是个好主意。

7、That’s a great suggestion。那是个好的建议。

8、That sounds great。听起来不错。

9、That sounds terrific。听起来很棒。

10、That sounds like a great idea。听起来是个好主意。第九集

1、I’m afraid I must be going。恐怕我得走了。

2、I’m afraid it’s too late。恐怕太晚了。

3、I’m afraid you’re wrong。恐怕你错了。

4、I’m afraid there’s no hope。恐怕没有希望了。

5、I’m afraid I can’t do this for you。恐怕我不能帮你做这件事情。第十集

1、Don’t let me down。别让我失望。

2、Don’t give up。不要放弃。

3、Don’t be late。不要迟到了。

4、Don’t do that。不要做这样的事情。

5、Don’t mention it。不用谢。

6、Don’t trick me。没骗你

7、Don’t say a word。一句话都不要说。

8、Don’t worry about it。别担心。

9、Don’t waste my time。不要浪费我的时间。

10、Don’t get me wrong。不要误解我。

11、Don’t miss the boat。不要错过那个船。

12、Don’t take any chances。不要心存侥幸心理,不要冒险。第十一集

1、I had a really bad day。我今天真倒霉。

2、I’m really sorry。我真的对不起。

3、You’re really lucky。你真的很幸运。

4、You’re really something。

5、The exam was really difficult。考试真的很困难。

6、The weather is really awful。天气真糟糕。

7、His English is really good。他的英语真棒。

8、He’s working really hard。他的工作真努力。

9、It was really not my fault。真的不是我的错。

10、You really shouldn’t say that about her。你不应该那样说她。

11、I really need your help。我真需要你的帮助。第十二集

1、May I use the phone?我可以用电话吗?

2、May I come in?我可以进来吗?

3、May I use your bathroom?我可以用一下你的洗手间吗?

4、May I ask you a question?我可以问你个问题吗?

5、May I ask you something?我能问你一些问题吗? 第十三集

1、I’m sure you’ll enjoy it。你一定会喜欢的。

2、I enjoy losing face。我喜欢露脸。

3、I enjoy yelling English。我喜欢喊英语。

4、I enjoy working with all of you。我喜欢与你们在一起工作。

5、I enjoy traveling。我喜欢旅行。

6、I enjoy teaching。我喜欢教学。

7、I enjoy helping people。我喜欢帮助别人。

8、I enjoy watching TV。我喜欢看电视。

9、I enjoy every day of my life。我喜欢我生活的每一天。

10、I enjoyworking with youvery much。我喜欢和你一起工作。第十四集

1、Are you kidding me?你是在跟我开玩笑吧?(当有人说一个意料之外的事情用这个句型)

2、Are you trying to cheat me?你想骗我吗?

3、Are you trying to kill me?你想害死我呀?(如开车的话,一会撞着这个,一会撞着那个)

4、Are you challenging me?你想挑战我吗? 第十五集

1、Why don’t youjoin us?为什么不加入我们呢?

2、Why don’t you try?为什么不试一试呢?

3、Why don’t you do as I do?为什么不按照我的要求做呢?

4、Why don’t you listen to me?为什么不听我的呢?

5、Why don’t you learn chinese?为什么学中文呢?

6、Why don’t you cooperate with me?你为什么不跟我们合作呢?

7、Why don’t you work with me?为什么不跟我工作呢?

8、Why don’t you join the English club?为什么不参加英语俱乐部呢? 第十六集

1、I felt thesame way。我也有同感。

2、The same to you。你也一样。

3、It’s all the same。都一样。

4、We work in the same company。我们在一个公司工作。

5、We went to the same university。我们在同一所大学毕业的。

6、Let’s meet of the same time tomorrow。让我们明天同一时间见面。第十七集

1、How can I thank all of you?我该怎么感谢大家呢?

2、How can I do something?我怎么能够去做这件事呢。(我不能去做这件事)

3、How can I do this?我怎么能做呢?

4、How can I afford it?我怎么能负担的起呢?

5、How can I forget it?我怎么能忘记呢?

6、How can I accept it?我怎么能够接受呢?

7、How can I marry him(her)?我怎么能嫁给他(她)呢? 第十八集

1、I’d like to meet your daughter someday。我想那一天见见你女儿。

2、I’d like to speak to Mr,Lee。

3、I’d like to talk to you for a minute。我想和你聊几分钟。

4、I’d like to know more about your company。我想了解贵公司更多的情况。第十九集

1、Why are you back so early?你怎么这么早就回来了。

2、Why are you always late?你为什么总是这么晚呢?

3、Why are you always sick?你为什么总是病呀?

4、Why are you so upset?你为什么这么沮丧?

5、Why are you so excited?你为什么这么兴奋呀? 第二十集

1、I’m exhausted。我累死了。

2、I’m tired。我太累了。

3、I’m sleepy。我困了。

4、I’m hungry。我饿了。

5、I’m thirty。我三十了。

6、I’m starving。我快饿死了。

7、I’m broke。我流产了。

8、I’m finished。我完了。第二十一集

1、Why didn’t you tell me?你为啥不早点告诉我?

2、Why didn’t you call me?你为什么不打电话给我呢?

3、Why didn’t you wait for me?你为什么不等我呢?

4、Why didn’t you let me know earlier?你为什么不早点让我知道呢? 第二十二集

1、what do you recommend?你有什么建议?

2、what do you do you think?你认为怎么样?

3、what do you suggest?你有什么建议?

4、what do you like?你喜欢什么? 第二十三集

1、I appreciate your help?我对你的帮助表示满意?

2、I appreciate your cooperation。我对你的合作表示感激。

3、I appreciate your understanding。我对你的理解表示感激。

4、I appreciate your courage。我很欣赏你的勇气。第二十四集

1、Don’t forget to intvite Linda for dinner。别忘了邀请琳达吃饭。

2、Don’tforget to tell him。别忘了告诉他。

3、Don’t forget to take your ID card。别忘了带身份证。

4、Don’t forget to give me a call when you arrive。你到了别忘打电话给我。

5、Don’t forget to bring your wife next time。别忘了下次带妻子来。第二十五集

1、Maybe you shoulddo it again。也许你可以再做一次。

2、Maybe you should tell her about it。也许你应该吧这儿事告诉她。

3、Maybe you should say sorry to her。也许你应该向她表示道歉。

4、Maybe you should try Crazy English。也许你应该说说疯狂英语。第二十六集(动名词作主语)

1、Finding a good job is not easy these days。现在找份好工作不容易。

2、Saying is easy.Doing is difficult。说起来容易,做起来难。

3、Driving is exciting。开车真是刺激。

4、Lying is a bad habit。说谎话是一个坏习惯。第二十七集

1、I prefer hot weather to cold weather。比起天冷,我更喜欢天热。

2、I prefer tea to coffee。比起咖啡,我更喜欢茶。

3、I prefer swimming to running。与跑步相比,我更喜欢游泳。

4、I prefer winter to summer。比起夏天,我更喜欢冬天。第二十八集

1、I guess it’s going to rain。我猜要下雨了。

2、I guess you’re right。我想你是对的。

3、I guess I need a doctor。我想我得去看医生。

4、I guess he won’t come。我猜他不回来了。第二十九集

1、I promise I won’t do it again。我保证不会再干这种事了。

2、I promise I won’t do anything stupid。我保证不会做任何愚蠢的事。

3、I promise I’ll never lie again。我保证我不会再撒谎。

4、I promise to pay you back。我保证还你钱。第三十集

1、I’m crazy about American movies我痴迷于美国电影。

2、I’m crazy about learning English。我痴迷于学习英语。

3、I’m crazy about Chinese food。我特别喜欢中国菜。

4、I’m crazy about sports。我特别喜欢体育运动。第三十一集

1、I can’t affordto go out to eat every night。我不能每天晚上都出去吃饭。

2、I can’t afford to live in a big city。我住不起大城市。

3、I can’t afford to travel abroad。我没钱旅游。

4、I can’t afford to buy a house。我买不起房子。第三十二集

1、I’m dying to go home。我渴望回家。

2、I’m dying to speak English。我渴望说英语。

3、I’m dying to speak good English。我渴望说一口流利的英语。

4、I’m dying to hear your news。我渴望听到你的消息。

5、I’m dying to take a vacation。我渴望度个假。第三十三集(现在完成进行时)

1、How long have you been learning English。你学英语多久了。

2、How long have you been working here?你在这里工作多久了。

3、How long have you been staying in China?你在中国呆了多久了。

4、How long have you been waiting?你等了多久了。第三十四集

1、Thank you for encouraging me。谢谢你鼓励我。()

2、Thank you for teaching me English。谢谢你教我英语。

3、Thank you for your advice。谢谢你的建议。

4、Thank you for your support。谢谢你的支持。

5、Thank you for trying。谢谢你努力。

6、Thank you for your trying。谢谢你的尝试。第三十五集(Am I allowed to do something)

1、Am I allowed to smoke here?我可以在这吸烟吗?

2、Am I allowed to park here?我可以在这停车吗?

3、Am I allowed to sit here?我可以坐在这里吗?

4、Am I allowed to use your car tonight?今晚我可以用你的车吗? 第三十六集

1、Let me konw if you change your mind。如果改变你的注意,请告诉我。

2、Let me konw if you need money。如果你需要钱,请告诉我。

3、Let me konw if anything goes wrong。如果有任何差池,请告诉我。

4、Let me konw if there’s any difficulty。如果有任何困难,请告诉我。第三十七集

1、Are you sure you can make it?你确信你能做到吗?

2、Are you sure you know how to get there?你确信你知道那里的路吗?

3、Are you sure you can manage it yourself?你确信你能自己搞定吗?

4、Are you sure you really love her?你确信你真的爱她吗? 第三十八集

1、Is it okay for me to call you tonight?今晚我可以打电话给你吗?

2、Is it okay for meto hand in my paper tomorrow?是明天我可以交论文吗?

3、Is it okay for me to ask her out?约她出去玩可以吗?

4、Is it okay for me to come on Wednesday?周三来可以吗? 第三十九集

1、It was kind of strange。有点奇怪。

2、It was kind of boring。有点无聊。

3、It was kind of a surprise。有点令人吃惊。

4、It was kind of exciting。有点激动。第四十集

1、I know you’ll be able to take care of it。我知道你能照顾它。

2、I’ll take care of everything。我会照顾好一切。

3、I’m afraid I can’t take care of this。我恐怕处理不了这件事。

4、I’ll leave this in your care。我将离开你的关心。第四十一集

1、That’s impressive!太棒了!

2、Your English is so impressive。你的英语太棒了!

3、His experience is impressive。他的经验太丰富了。

4、Your determination is impressive。你的决心太棒了!

5、Beijing’s history is very impressive。北京的历史太伟大了!

6、That story is really impressive。那个故事真是太让人惊讶了!

7、The night view of shanghai is very impressive。上海的夜景非常令人难忘!

8、Everything in your company is so impressive。贵公司的一切都令人印象深刻。

9、Your resume is extremely impressive。你的简历令人印象深刻。

10、The development of china is really impressive。中国的发展真是令人称奇。

11、Your daughter is very impressive。你的女儿真是太棒了!

12、My daughter is very impressive。我的女儿真是太棒了!第四十二集

1、AS a matter of fact,I don’t really like American food。其实,我并不是很喜欢美国菜!

2、AS a matter of fact,you’re right。其实,你是对的。

3、AS a matter of fact,I’m leaving tomorrow night。事实上,我明天晚上要走。

4、AS a matter of fact,Beijing is the best city I have ever visited。事实上,北京是我访问过的最棒的城市。

5、AS a matter of fact,I don’t really like living in big cities。事实上,我不喜欢在大城市生活。

6、AS a matter of fact,I have been studying English for twenty years。事实上,我英语已经学了二十年了。第四十三集

1、I believe your can make it。我相信你一定可以做到。

2、I believe china is a very pretty country。我相信中国是个非常美丽的城市。

3、I believe anthing is possible。我相信任何事情都有可能。

4、I believe I’m the best。我相信我是最棒的。

5、I believe that children are the future。我相信孩子是我们的未来。

6、I believe we are doing the right thing。我确信我们在做正确的事情。第四十四集

1、Do you know what I mean?你知道我的意思吗?

2、Do you know who she is?你知道她是谁吗?

3、Do you know what to do?你知道干什么吗?

4、Do you know his background?你知道他的背景吗?

5、Do you know anything about America?你了解美国的情况吗?

6、Do you know how old he is?你知道他多大了吗? 第四十五集

1、I know very little about china。我对中国不了解。Little表示否定,2、I know very a little about china。我对中国有点了解。A little 表示肯定。

3、I know nothing about computers。我对电脑一无所知。

4、I know very little about football。我对足球了解很少。

5、I know very little about western music。我对西方音乐了解很少。

6、I know very little about English grammar。我对英语语法不了解。

7、I know very little about her。我对她不了解。第四十六集

1、Don’t give up!别放弃!

2、Don’t make fun of me!不要开我玩笑!

3、Don’t tell me what to do!不要告诉我该做什么!

4、Don’t make a fool of yourself!

5、Don’t judge a book by its cover!不要以貌取人!

6、Don’t count on it。不要依赖他!第四十七集

1、Can/Could you tell me your name?你能告诉我的名字吗?请问你叫什么名字?有礼貌的问

2、What’s your name?你叫什么名字?随便的问

3、Can you tell me why you came to China?你能告诉我你为什么来中国吗?

4、Can you tell me how to study English?你能告诉我你怎样学英语吗?

5、Can you tell me what I should do?你能告诉我我应该怎样做吗?

6、Can you tell me something about your company?你能告诉我关于你公司的一些事情吗?

7、Can you tell me how to become a successful person?你能告诉我如何才能做一个成功的人吗? 第四十八集

1、Do you remember me?你还记得我吗?

2、Do you remember meeting me in Beijing?你还记得在北京见过我吗?

3、Do you remember how to say this in English?你还记得这个用英语怎么说吗?

4、Do you remember her telephone number?你还记得她的电话号码吗?

5、Do you remember what I told you?你还记得我告诉你什么了吗?

6、Do you remember being here before?你记得来过这里吗? 第四十九集

1、Do you enjoy your work?你喜欢你的工作吗?

2、Do you enjoy traveling?你喜欢旅游吗?

3、Do you enjoy learning English?你喜欢学英语吗?

4、Do you enjoy speaking English?你喜欢说英语吗?

5、Do you enjoy meeting new people?你喜欢认识新的朋友吗?你喜欢打交道吗?

6、Do you enjoy watching movies?你喜欢看电影吗? 第五十集

1、That sounds like fun!听起来挺有趣!

2、That sounds like a good idea。听起来是个好主意!

3、That sounds like a very exciting job。听起来是个很好的工作!

4、That sounds like something I would be interested in。听起来是一个我感兴趣的事情!

5、That sounds like a wonderful place!听起来是一个棒极了的事情。

6、That sounds like a great vacation。听起来是一个非常棒的假期呀!第五十一集

1、Tell me about your family!跟我讲讲你家的情况!

2、Tell me about your country!跟我讲讲你的国家!

3、Tell me about your experiences as a ceo。跟我讲讲你做ceo的经历。

4、Tell me about how you learned to speak such good English。你到底如何把英语说的这么好的,跟我讲讲。

5、Tell me about your trip to china。跟我讲讲你的中国之旅怎么样。

6、Tell me about your business。跟我讲讲你的业务情况。第五十二集

1、Can you help me with my English?你能帮我学英语吗?

2、Can you help me with my homework?你能帮我做作业吗?

3、Can you help me with my bags please?你能帮我包好吗?

4、Can you help me with this directions?能帮我读一下这个说明书吗?

5、Can you help me with something?能帮我个忙吗?

6、Can you help me with a problem?能帮我解决一个问题吗? 第五十三集

1、In my opinion Chinese people are very friendly!在我看来,中国人非常的友好!

2、In my opinion we should’t buy that stock。我认为什么股票都不要买了。

3、In my opinion she is a very capable woman。我认为她是一个很有能力的女人。

4、In my opinion we should be more careful。在我看来我们应该更加小心。

5、In my opinion English is easy。在我看来英语很容易。

6、In my opinion he is an excellent teacher。在我看来他是一个棒极了的老师。第五十四集(现在进行时表示将来干什么)

1、What are you doing this weekend?这周末你打算干什么?

2、What are you doing tonight?今天晚上你打算干什么?

3、What are you doing after graduation?毕业以后你打算干什么?

4、What are you doing this summer?这个夏天你打算干什么?

5、What are you doing later this afternoon?今天下午你有什么打算吗?

6、What are you doing after work?下班以后干什么? 第五十五集

1、Are you satisfied with my work?你对我的工作满意吗?

2、Are you satisfied with your new job?你对你的新工作满意吗?

3、Are you satisfied with your marriage?你对你的婚姻满意吗?

4、Are you satisfied with your progress in English?你对英语的进步满意吗?

5、Are you satisfied with the results? 你对结果满意吗?

6、Are you satisfied with your life?你对你的生活满意吗? 第五十六集

1、That’s wonderful。太好了

2、Kim is a wonderful teacher。科姆是个好老师。

3、Jim is a wonderful student。吉姆是个好学生。

4、That’s a wonderful idea。真是个好主意。

5、My mother is a wonderful woman。我妈妈是个好女人。

6、China is a wonderful country。中国是个好国家。

7、She has a wonderful personality。她的个性很好。第五十七集

1、would you like to have dinner with me?你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?

2、would you like to get together this weekend?你想这个周末聚一聚吗?

3、would you like to see a movie tonight?今晚你想去看电影吗?

4、would you like to try some Beijing duck?要不要尝一下北京烤鸭?

5、would you like to know how to improve your English?你想知道如何改进你的英文吗?

6、would you like to meet my family?你想见到我的家人吗? 第五十八集

1、would you like some coffee?你想来点咖啡吗?——国际化主人问候的说法

2、would you like somewater?你想来点水吗?

3、would you like some more time?要不要多点时间呀?

4、would you like some advice?要不要多点建议呀?

5、would you like some help?要不要多点帮助呀?

6、would you like something to drink?要不要来点喝的呀? 第五十九集

1、That would be great。那太好了!

2、That would be perfect。太完美了!

3、That would be nice。太好了!

4、That would be terrific。太棒了!

5、That would be super。太棒了!

6、That would be wonderful!太棒了!第六十集

1、I’m tired of my life。我厌倦了我的生活。(每天朝五晚九)

2、I’m tired of studying all the time。我讨厌所有时间都学习。

3、I’m tired of your excuses。我特别讨厌借口。

4、I’m tired of doing the same thing all of the time。我讨厌做同样的事情。

5、I’m tired of looking at your face。我讨厌看着你的脸。

6、I’m tired of her complaining。我特别反感人们总是抱怨。

第五篇:李阳疯狂英语

现在,很多学生带手机上学。为此,某英语报在你校组织了一场讨论。讨论的主题:中学生是否有必要带手机去学校。请你根据下表提供的信息。给报社写一封信,客观地介绍讨论情况。

大多数同学认为

大多数老师认为

你的观点

可方便与家长、同学联系:是一种时尚。

中学生年龄尚小,还不能自控;用手机玩游戏,发短信浪费时间;容易引起攀比;如需打电话,学校里有公用电话可供使用。

追求时尚可以理解,但学习是首要任务。

注意:

1.词数100个左右。

【李阳疯狂英语经典范文】

Mobile Phones at School

Dear editor,[1] I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we’ve had about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.[2] The majority of the students think that it is more convenient for them to keep in touch with their parents and classmates if they have a mobile phone.And what’s more, it’s the latest fashion.[3] However, most teachers think middle school students are not old enough to control themselves.It is a waste of time for students to play games and send messages to each other by mobile phone.And it’s easy to cause the students to vie with each other.If necessary, they can make phone calls by using public phones on the campus.[4] In my opinion, following the fashion is understandable.But as middle school students, we should put all our heart into our studies.Yours truly,Li Hua

假如你是李华,你的美国朋友David来信有关北京为迎接2008年奥运会而进行的城市美化工作的情况。请你根据下表的内容用英语写一封短信,并欢迎他届时来北京。

口号

“绿色奥运”

计划投资

122亿美元

美化

内容

环境

大面积植树、种草、栽花

环保

使用清洁能源:处理和再利用污水

目标

花园城市:天再蓝些,水再清些

注意:

1.词数100字左右

2.生词提示:slogan 口号

【李阳疯狂英语经典范文】

Beijing Olympic Games

Dear David,[1] How nice to hear from you again.Now let me tell you something about the beautifying work in Beijing for the 2008 Olympic Games.Our slogan is “Green Olympics”.12.2 billion dollars will be spent on this project.A lot more trees, flowers and grass will be planted in many places to make Beijing more beautiful.We will use clean energy and try our best to make waste water clean and reuse it.In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and a clearer sky.[2] I look forward to meeting you in Beijing in 2008.Yours,Li Hua

下载李阳疯狂英语-自我表达word格式文档
下载李阳疯狂英语-自我表达.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏,请勿使用迅雷等下载。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式


声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:645879355@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

相关范文推荐

    李阳疯狂英语经典

    李阳疯狂英语成功之路12篇 (宜四中肖利琼) 1.成功之路第一篇:暑假打工 文体:记叙文【题目要求】暑假过后,你的外籍教师要同学们汇报自己假期所从事的社会活动和自己的感想。请写......

    李阳疯狂英语

    李阳疯狂英语 简介: 广东李阳文化教育发展有限公司由“疯狂英语”创始人李阳老师于一九九五年九月创建,是一家从事语言文化教育事业推广的企业;其前身是李阳•克立兹国际英语推......

    李阳疯狂英语秘诀

    李阳疯狂英语精华(一三五方法)一口气训练法这个方法主要训练你说英语的“底气”。做法很简单,你只需要深呼吸,然后在一口气里尽量多读。经过一段时间的训练,原来需要换几次气的短......

    李阳疯狂英语之我见

    李阳疯狂英语之我见 “李阳要到侨中演讲!”这个消息的确挺令人兴奋,尽管知道他虐妻了,尽管知道他带着商业目的,,但好歹是个名人,这是我在侨中第一次见到的所谓“名人” 星期三(12月......

    李阳疯狂英语经典1范文

    【李阳疯狂英语经典范文1+++暑假打工】Summer Holiday Part-time Job During the summer holiday of 2005, I thought I should do something meaningful instead of stayin......

    李阳疯狂英语经典句型

    李阳疯狂英语经典必背句型!!!Never give up!决不放弃!All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them! 只要我们有勇气去追求,所有的梦想都能成真!Study En......

    李阳疯狂英语演讲稿

    当你慢慢睁开眼睛的时候,环顾四周,注意到阳光是从什么地方射到你的房间;仔细听听,看看你是否能辨认出什么新的声音;用你的身心去感觉,看看你是否能感受到空气中散发出的新鲜的气息......

    成语-李阳疯狂英语

    第二部·第八节 成语的挑战 ——英语真正突破和成功的开始 成语是学习任何外语的最大挑战。无论是听、说、读、写,还是翻译,成语几乎都是最大的拦路虎。经过多年的研究,李......