第一篇:【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话
【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话
Wait, I don't believe it.等等 真是不敢相信
That's Emma.So that's Charlie.那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie了
Yes!Oh, we're saved.真棒 哦 我们得救了
Not quite.Hey, kids.还不一定呢 嘿 孩子们
What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知你
Mom, dad, hi.妈妈 爸爸 嗨
Hi.What are you doing here?
嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛
We just realized you must be missing Charlie,我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的
So we brought her.所以我们带她过来了
Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的
I'm not? Nope.我露馅了 没错
You spent a little too much time with Charlie
你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了
And you're ready to hand her over early.然后想早点把她交给我吧
Well, I wouldn't say too much time.这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧
Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧
Gimme Gimme Gimme.Mom, Mom, Mom.给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 妈 妈 妈
You're on a date.Let me bring her to you.你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧
Here? Wait, now?
这里吗 等等 现在吗
Well, all right.那 好吧
Hey, mom.Hi, baby.嘿 妈妈 嘿 宝贝
Hey.Hey, dad.嘿 嘿 爸爸
Something I want to show you.What is it, honey?
我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的
And now for my next trick,我的下一个魔术就是
I'm gonna make a boy disappear.我会把一个男孩变不见的
You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻
You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀
And you give him a fake phone number.然而你却给了他一个假电话号码
You put it in wrong.that three is supposed to be a two.你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的
Oh, my bad.噢 我的错
So…
那么
You wanna get a table?
想一起吃个晚饭吗
My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?
我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊
Yes, she did.yes, she did.是的 她想了 是的 她想了
Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心
Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky.where did you get this?
Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个
Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历
See, what happened was…
听好了 其实就是
Too loud.Tell you later.太吵了 以后再跟你说吧
原文来自 必克英语http://bbs.spiiker.com/topic-11762.html
第二篇:【看电影学英语】《查莉成长日记》第1季:尊严扫地(双语)
看电影、充电学英语,在哪可以一举两得兼得二者呢?既可以看最新的原版电影,又能感受地道的原味英语,尽在必克看电影学英语
Give him dry food twice a day,And make sure his water bowl is always filled.每天喂两次猫粮,并确保它的水碗里总是加满水
Oh, and my sister Virginia is coming by later for a play date.还有我妹妹维吉妮亚稍后会过来一起玩
You want me to have a play date with your sister?
你想要我和你妹妹一起玩
Not you--Caboodle.不是你 是卡不多
Virginia brings her cat Stanley over.维吉妮亚会带来她的猫斯坦利
What a ridiculous name for a cat.猫的名字这么滑稽啊
Caboodle?
你说卡不多吗
Stanley
我是说斯坦利
Oh, I should go.哦,我要走了
But so my little Caboodie won't make a scene,You need to distract him.但我的小卡不多多可就要不高兴了,你要逗逗他让他分心
Should I pretend to be a mouse?
我要装成耗子吗
Yes.当然
I was joking.我是说笑的
I wasn't.我可不说笑
The cat seems fine to me.我看这猫现在就挺好啊
I'm paying you.我可是付钱让你干事的
Now put him down and act like a mouse.现在放下他然后去扮耗子吧
Squeak squeak.吱吱 吱吱
You can do better than that.你能扮得更像一点么
Bare your teeth, wiggle your nose,And act like you're eating a piece of cheese.要龇牙咧嘴皱鼻子扮成你正在偷奶酪吃
Now keep doing that for 20 minutes,And he should be fine.Goodbye, my Caboodle.现在继续这样扮二十分钟,他就会很安分的。再见了,小卡不多宝贝
Teddy honey, did you lose something?
泰迪宝贝,你在找什么东西吗
Only my dignity.找我刚丢的尊严
英语口语培训http://www.xiexiebang.com/