第一篇:出国旅游常用英语
出国旅游英语总括
问候,感谢,交际,询问 搭乘飞机用语 航班中转用语 入境检查对话 入关检查用语 机场取行李用语 入关检查用语 兑换外币用语游客问讯用语 澳洲式英文 搭乘交通工具用语 酒店用语 餐馆用语 观光用语 购物用语 紧急情况用语
问候、感谢、交际、询问
Good morning 早晨好!
Hello 你好!
Good evening 晚上好!
Good bye 再见!
See you later 再见!I don't know 我不知道 I can't speak English 我不懂英文 Yes , Please 请 Excuse me 劳驾 I am sorry 对不起
Could you do me a Good night 晚安!能够帮我忙吗? favor?
Take care 保重!Please say it again 请再说一次 How are you? 你好吗? Anyway 总之
Fine.Thank you 谢谢你,我很好!Of course 当然
Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安!By the way 顺便提一下 my name is-----我叫-------if 如果,假设 May I have you name? 请问你贵姓? Besides 另外,况且 Nice to see you 很高兴认识你。Actually 实际上
能在这里吸烟Thank you very much 谢谢!May I smoke here? 吗?
Thank you for your 能够使用电话谢谢你的帮助。May I use this phone? help 吗?
能够坐在这里You are welcome 不用谢。May I sit here? 吗?
That's right 你说的对 May I ask something? 我想问点事情
Is there a police 附近有警察局Yes, I think so 我也这样认。station here? 吗?
Where is the toilet 厕所在哪里? What time is it now? 现在几点了?
你是从哪里来Where are you from? I am tired 我很累 的?
Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁? As soon as possible近快---
这是做什么What is this for? Please help me 请帮助我 的?
It is important 这非常重要 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服
I'm in a hurry
我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了
搭乘飞机用语
Where is my seat?
Where should I put this? 我的座位在哪里? Seat number 座位号码 手提行李放在哪Airline ticket 飞机票 里?
Could you change my 请换一换我的座位 boarding pass 登机牌 seat,please?
May I have 请给我来杯茶 emergency exit 紧急出口 tea/coffee/juice/water?
Beer, please 请给我来杯啤酒 life jacket 救生衣 Will this flight get there on 这张表航班正点到达吗? This form? time? 格? Aisle(window)seat 靠走廊(窗户)位 take-off 起飞 Could you tell me how to fill 请告诉我如何填写 Landing 著陆 in
返回
航班中转用语
How long will we stop here? 我们在这里停留多久? Are there any duty-free shops in the 在侯机室有免税店吗? waiting room?
I'm in transit to Melbourne 我是换机去墨尔本
How can I get to the connecting flight 我如何找到中国航空公司办理转counter of China airline? 机柜台?
Where is boarding gate for China airline 国航CA173登机口在哪里? CA173?
Where can I check in? 在哪里办理登机手续? What is the gate number? 在几号登机口登机? 入境检查对话
问: May I see your passport, please ?请出示你的护照
答: here is my passport.这是我的护照
问: What's the purpose of your visit ?你到澳洲的目的? 答: Sightseeing(business, study)观光(商务,留学)
How long will you be staying in 问: 你计划在澳洲逗留多久? Australia ?
答: 10 days 10天
问: where are you staying ? 你住在哪里?
答: I'll stay at Hyatt hotel ?我住在凯悦酒店
问: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? 你有回台湾的返程机票吗? 答: Yes, here it is.有,在这里
问: How much money do you have with you ? 你随身带了多少钱?
答: I have 2000 U.S dollars 2000美元
问: Have a nice stay 祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!答: Thank you.谢谢!
I'm sorry.I don't understand English 对不起,我不懂英文。Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人员吗?
入关常用词
Immigration 入境检查
Passport control 护照检查
Outgoing passenger card 入境登记卡
Ongoing passenger card 出境登记卡
Customs declaration card 海关申报单
Currency declaration 现金申报单
A gift for my friend 送给朋友的礼物
Chinese medicine 中药
Prohibited articles 违禁品
duty-free items 免税品 Quarantine 检疫 Residents 本国居民 Non-residents 外国居民 Visa 签证 Destination 目的地 Valid(invalid)有效(无效)Cash 现金 Yellow card 健康卡
第二篇:出国旅游常用英语
出国旅游常用英语大全入境英语】
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).观光(公务)。
Yes, here it is.有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?预计在美国停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.预计停留约10天。
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
I have 800 dollars.大约800元。
Good.Have a nice day.祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.我只是过境而已。
Thank you.谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
【行李遗失】Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag.It's light brown.它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can'find my baggage.我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。请和我到办公室。Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.It's dark blue.它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
【海关申报】Your passport and declaration card, please.请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don't.没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
You'll have to pay duty on this.你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K.Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
【机场旅游信息】Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station(beach).我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.我想要停留两晚。
【机位预约、确认】Hello.This is United Airlines.联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉 机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.行程是那一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name.Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的 名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight.No problem.别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot.What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
Then, please give me a new reservation.那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.后天,星期五。
That will be fine.What's the flight number and departure time? 太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?
费用多少?
第三篇:出国旅游常用英语下载学习
出国旅游需要的短句
出国旅游常用英语短句
I want to change some U.S.dollars.我要换一些美元。
You may pass.你可以通行了。
What do you have in this bag?
在这个袋内,有什么东西。
You can't take that __ as carry-on luggage.你随身行李不可以带那个 _____。
To some people, operas are not easy to understand.对有些人而言,歌剧并不容易了解。
New York is famous for skyscrapers.纽约以摩天大楼而闻名。
Please call this number if you are in an emergency.当你遇到紧急事件,请拨这支电话。
Subway system can take you to anywhere you want to go in this city.地下铁可以带你到这城市中任何你想去的地方。
第四篇:出国旅游常用英语——酒店
汉普森旅游酒店常用英语
酒店常用语
Can I reserve a hotel room here? I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight.Do you have a hotel guide?
我能预订一个房间吗? 我想今天晚上预订一个房间。你有酒店指南吗?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too
你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗?
expensive? Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a
这有一个低于每晚50圆的酒店吗?
night?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre? 你能推荐一个在市中心的酒点吗? I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station.I’d like a room with bath How much is the room charge? How much is a single room with a bath? I’d like a room with a shower.I’d like a twin room I’ll take that room I’d like to stay for 2 nights.How much is it per night? Does it include tax and service charge? Is breakfast included? Do you need a deposit? Is there a discount for staying several days? Can you recommend another hotel? Do you know any cheaper hotels? Where is the hotel? How can I get there? How long does it take on foot? Is there a youth hotel here? Can I have a youth hotel list? I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.Check in, please I made a reservation in Tokyo My name is ABC Here is my confirmation slip.I’d like a quiet room.I’d like a room on the upper level.I’d like a room with a nice view(a balcony)Is there a TV set? Is hot water available any time? May I see the room? Do you have any bigger(better/cheaper)?
我想住在火车站附近的酒店。我想要一间有浴室的房间。这间房间收费多少? 带浴室的单人间收费多少? 我想要一个可以冲凉的房间。我想要一个双人间 我想要那间房 我要住两晚 每晚多少钱? 这包括税和服务费吗? 包括早餐吗? 需要押金吗? 多住几天有折扣吗? 你能推荐另一间酒店吗? 你知道有便宜点的酒店吗? 这个酒店在哪里? 我怎么到那里? 步行需要多长时间? 这有青年旅社吗?
能给我一张青年旅社的清单吗? 我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。登记
我在东京做了预订 我是ABC 这是我的确认信 我想要一个安静的房间 我想住在上层的房间 我想要一个有阳台的房间 这个有电视吗? 全天提供热水吗? 我可以看看房间吗?
你有间更大的(更好的,更便宜的)吗? Could you give me a larger room? I’ll take this room.Would you fill in this registration form? I’ll stay three nights
Do you accept credit card(traveler’s check)? Can I get a room for tonight? Do you have a shared bath(shower)? May I have the key, please? Would you have my baggage sent up? Can you keep my valuables? Where is dining room? Is there also a cafeteria? What time does the dining room open? What time can I have breakfast? Can I have breakfast in my room? Is there a beauty salon(barbershop)Does someone here speak Chinese? Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? May I have my baggage back? Can I have a card with the hotel address? Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? Where is the nearest subway station? Can you find me a baby-sitter?
你能给我间大房吗? 我想要这间房
你能填一下这个注册表吗? 我要住3个晚上
你们接受信用卡(旅行支票)吗? 我想要今天晚上的房间 你们有公用浴室吗? 能给我钥匙吗? 你们收到我的行李了吗? 你能帮我保管贵重物品吗? 餐厅在哪里? 这里有自助餐厅吗? 餐厅几点开门? 早餐几点开放? 我可以在房间吃早餐吗? 这里有美容院(理发店吗)? 这里有人说中文吗?
4点之前你能保管我的行李吗? 我可以取走我的行李吗? 能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗? 能给我张观光巴士的票吗? 最近的地铁站在哪里? 能给我个婴儿座椅吗? How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? 从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间? Could you make reservations for a restaurant
你能帮我预订个餐馆(观光/音乐会)?
(tour/musical)for me? Cab I use a typewriter? Do you have facsimile(photocopier)? What time do you close the front door? I’ll be back late tonight
Are there any letters(massages)for me? Please send this letter by air(sea)mail.I’d like to send this parcel to China.Could you pack it for me? Can I have a box for packing? Could you page Mr.Ford here? He must be somewhere in the hotel Just a minute, please.Come in Please bring me a pot of coffee.This is room 316.I’d like a blanket, please I’d like a wake-up call, please.我可以用打字机吗? 你有传真(复印机)吗? 你们几点关前门? 我今晚会晚回来
这有给我的信(口信)吗? 请空运(水运)这个邮件 我想将这个包裹寄回中国 你能帮我做下包装吗? 能给我个盒子作包装吗? 你在这能写上FORD先生吗? 他一定是在酒店的某个地方 请等一下 进来
请给我一壶咖啡
这是316房,请给我一张毛毯。请给我一个起床提醒 What time? 7 o’clock tomorrow morning Your room number, please Do you have room service? I’d like a pot of boiled water
Please bring me some ice cubes and water Hoe long does it take? As soon as possible, please.几点? 明早7点 你的房间号码 你有房间服务吗? 我想要壶开水 请给我一些冰块和水 需要多长时间? 越快越好
I’d like shampoo(hair conditioner/a drier/a bath
我想要洗发液(护发素/吹风机/浴巾/火材)
towel/a match)I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow What would you like to have for breakfast?
我想订明早的早餐 你早餐想要点什么?
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with 我想要橙汁,两个鸡蛋,两面煎,和火腿,ham and French fries, and Coffee, please 法国菜和咖啡 About what time shall we bring it?
大约几点我给你送去?
My breakfast still hasn’t arrived.Please bring it
我的早餐还没有到。请立刻送来
right away Good morning.Here’s a menu, sir
早上好,这是菜单,先生
I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed
我想要一些卷,搅过的鸡蛋,土豆泥和茶
potatoes and tea, please.Would you like some bacon or ham with your
你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在鸡蛋上吗?
eggs? Bacon, please.No.with cream, please.Would you like your tea, now? Yes, please.煎肉,谢谢 不,加奶油,谢谢 你现在就要你的茶吗? 是的 Would you like some lemon slices with your tea? 你想要些柠檬块在茶中吗?
第五篇:出国旅游英语医疗篇
我不舒服,我病了。I'm not feeling well, I feel sick.请带我去看医生。Please take me to a doctor.请送我去医院。Please take me to the hospital.我需要中文翻译。I need a Chinese interpreter.PLEASE CALL A DOCTOR 请叫医生
IS THERE A HOSPITAL NEAR HERE? 这附近有医院吗?
COULD YOU TAKE ME TO A HOSPITAL, PLEASE? 能带我去医院吗?
IS THERE A DOCTOR WHO SPEAKS CHINESE? 有会说中文的医生吗?
I HAVE A FEVER 我发烧
I FEEL CHILLY 我很冷
I FEEL LANGUID 我全身无力
I HAVE A POOR APPETITE 我没有胃口
I HAVE A DIARRHEA.我痢疾
I CAUGHT A COLD 我感冒了
I HAVE A SORE THROAT.我嗓子疼
I HAVE DIFFICULTY BREATHING 我呼吸困难
I FEEL NAUSEOUS.我恶心
I'VE BEEN VOMITING.我不停的吐
I GO TO THE TOILET EVERY 10 MINUTES.我每十分钟去遍厕所
I CAN'T SLEEP WELL 我睡眠不好
MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY INJURED 我朋友伤的很重
HE IS BLEEDING HEAVILY 他大量流血
HE IS UNCONSCIOUS.他神志不清 I HAVE ALLERGIES.我得了敏感症一、一般病情:
He feels headache, nausea and vomiting.(他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。)
He is under the weather.(他不舒服,生病了。)
He began to feel unusually tired.(他感到反常的疲倦。)
He feels light-headed.(他觉得头晕。)
She has been shut-in for a few days.(她生病在家几天了。)
Her head is pounding.(她头痛。)
His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.(他的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。)
He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time.(他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。)
He has been lacking in energy for some time.(他感到虚弱有段时间了。)
He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated.(他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。)
He feels as though everything around him is spinning.(他感到周围的东西都在打转。)
He has noticed some loss of hearing.(他发觉听力差些。)She has some pains and itching around her eyes.(她眼睛四周又痛又痒。)
二、伤风感冒:
He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm.(他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。)
His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing.(他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。)
He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough.(hacking = constant)(他有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。)
He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise.(malaise = debility)(他咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。)
He gets a cold with a deep hacking cough.(他伤风咳嗽。)
He has a headache, aching bones and joints.(他头痛,骨头、关节也痛。)
He has a persistent cough.(他不停地在咳。)
He has bouts of uncontrollable coughing.(他一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。)
He has hoarse and has lost his voice sometimes.(他声音嘶哑,有时失声。)
He has a sore throat and a stuffy nose.(他嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。)
His breathing is harsh and wheezy.(他呼吸时,有气喘似的呼哧呼哧作响。)
He has a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples.(有时突然间太阳穴刺痛。)He has a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat.(他流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。)
三、手脚疾病:
His both hands and feet ache all over.(他两手两脚都很酸痛。)
He has pain on the sole of his feet.(他脚底很痛。)
There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.(我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。)
His ankles look puffy and they pit when he presses them with his finger.(pit = small dent form;句里的 they 和 them 都是指 ankles)(他的足踝好象肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。)
The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.(左脚酸痛,并有红肿。)
The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen.(指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。)
He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers.(他的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。)
His legs become painful following strenuous exercise.(激烈运动后,他的腿就痛。)
His knee is misshapen or unable to move.(他的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。)
There are some swellings in his armpit.(他的腋窝肿大。)
He is troubled with painful muscles and joints.(他的筋骨和关节都痛。)She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.(她的后背和肩膀都痛。)
四、泌尿疾病:
He urinates more frequently than usual.(他小便比平时多。)
He has difficulty controlling his bladder.(他很难控制小便。)(bladder:膀胱)
He has had burning or pain when he urinates.(他小便时感到发烫和疼痛。)
He is passing less urine than usual.(他小便比平时少。)
He has had painless swelling in his scrotum.(他的阴囊有不痛的肿大。)
He has difficulty starting his urine flow.(他小便不畅通。)
He has a dull heavy ache in the crotch.(他的胯部感到隐痛。)He has a small leakage of urine when he coughs or sneezes.(他咳嗽或打喷嚏时,会有点泄尿。)
五、呼吸方面:
His breathing has become increasingly difficult.(他呼吸越来越困难。)
He has to breathe through his mouth.(他要用口呼吸。)
He is short of breath, even when he has not been exercising, he is breathless.(他喘气;即使不运动,他也是上气不接下气。)His cough is more like wheezing.(他的咳嗽有呼哧呼哧的响声。)
His cough is dry, producing no phlegm.(他是干咳,没有痰。)
He has coughed up blood.(他咳嗽有血。)
His nose stuffed up when he had a cold.(他感冒时鼻子就不通。)
He coughs up a lot of phlegm(thick spit)on most days.(他多半时间咳出浓浓的痰。)
He has a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that he is suffocating.(他胸部觉得闷闷的,好象透不过气来。)
六、口腔毛病:
He has pain in his teeth or jaw.(他的牙齿和下巴疼痛。)
He has some problems with his teeth.(他牙齿有问题。)
The tooth hurts only when he bites down on it.(他咬东西时,牙齿就痛。)
His gums are red and swollen.(他的牙床红肿。)
His tongue is red and sore all over.(他的舌头到处红和痛。)
His breath smells bad and he has a foul taste in his mouth.(他口里有怪味。)
His gums do bleed.(他牙床有出血。)
He has some sore swellings on his gum or jaw.(他的牙床和下巴肿痛。)
He has sore places on or around the lip.(他的嘴唇和周围都很痛。)
There are cracks at the corners of his mouth.(他的嘴巴角落破了。)There are some discolored areas inside on his tongue.(他舌头里边有些地方颜色怪怪的。)
七、肠胃毛病:
He has a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal.(他饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。)
He has bouts of abdominal pain.(他有一阵阵的肚痛。)
He feels bloated in his abdominal area.(他感到肚子胀胀的。)(注:胀胀的,像「puff up」,但不是真正的肿「swell up」。)The pain is mainly in the lower(upper)right part of the abdomen.(痛是在肚子下半部。)
He has nausea and vomiting.(他有恶心和呕吐。)
It is difficult or painful for him to swallow.(他吞下食物时会痛。)
He has been constipated for a few days.(他便秘了好几天。)
He suffers pains when he moves his bowels.(他大便时很痛。)
He has some bleeding from his rectum.(他的肛门出血。)
He has noticed some blood in his bowel movements.(他发觉大便时有些血。)
His bowel movements are pale, greasy and foul smelling.(他大便呈灰白色,含油脂的恶臭。)
His bowel movements are grey(or black)in color.(他的大便呈灰白色。)He has trouble with diarrhea.(他拉肚子。)
八、血压&感官:
His blood pressure is really up.(他的血压很高。)
High blood pressure is creeping up on him.He has noticed frequent urination, increased thirst and unexpected tireness.(他发觉常常小便,非常口渴和更加疲倦。)It is a chest pain that gets worse when he bends over or lies down.(他弯腰或躺下时,胸部更痛。)
He has noticed excessive sweating and unexplained tireness.(他体会到过度的出汗和难以解释的疲倦。)
He has a sharp pain in one area of his spine.(他的脊椎某部位刺痛。)
He has pain in other joints including hip, knee and ankle.(其它关节疼痛包括臀部、膝盖和脚踝。)
His eyes seem to be bulging.(他的眼睛觉得有点肿胀。)
He has double vision.(他的视线有双重影子。)
He feels there is a film over his eyes.(他觉得眼里有种薄膜似的东西,挡住视线。)
His vision in the right eye blurred.(他右眼视线模糊不清。)
He has had some earaches lately.(他近来耳朵有点痛。)
He has a repeated buzzing or other noises in his ears.(他耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音。)