第一篇:外贸英语常用句子
1.We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
2.Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
3.We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
4.Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
5.In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
6.We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7.We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8.We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9.We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10.Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.你方想同我建立贸易伙伴关系。
11.We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
~
12.By the courtesy of Mr.Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
13.We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
14.Your firm has been introduced(recommended, passed on)to us by Maple Company.枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
15.Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
16.Glad to see you in your company.很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17.It’s only half an hour’s car ride.只有半小时的车程。
18.Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19.It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20.We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
第二篇:外贸英语句子一
外贸英语句子一
1.Moreover, We’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
2.I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.相信我上周的报价是最好的。
3.No other buyers have bid higher than this price.没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
4.My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
5.We have received offers recently ,most of which are below 100 U.S.dollars.我们最近的报价大多数都在100美元以下。
6.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。
7.Mr.Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。、8.Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
9.Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。
10.Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在绝迹。
第三篇:外贸英语函电句子翻译
Unit7
1、凡根据本信用证的条件开出并提示的汇票,本行保证对出票人,背书人及善意持有人履行付款义务。
Provided such drafts are drawn and presented inaccordance with the terms of this credit.We hereby engage with the drawers, endorsers and bona-fide holders the said drafts shall be honoured on presentation.2、只要附有联运提单,在任何港口都可以转船。
Transhipment are permitted at any port against through bill of landing.3、此信用证的汇票必须在...或之前在中国议付,次日之后汇票满期。
Draft(s)drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before...after which date this credit expires.4、单据必须在已装运提单日期。。天之内提示议付。
Documents must presented for negotiation within...days before the on board date of lading.5、不少于两份的全套清洁,空白抬头,空白背书的海运提单。
Complete set of not less than two clean Ocean Bills of Lading to order and blank endorsed.6、已装船提单应作为基本条件,并在其上注明运费已付的字样。提单必须包括下列详述的货物。简式提单恕不接受。
Shipped on Board Bills of Lading are essential and the statement Freight paid must appear thereon.The Bills of Lading must cover shipment as detailed below.Short from Bills of Lading are not acceptable.7、特别条款:单据必须在提单或其他装船单据签发日期之后14天内提示。Special conditionso :Documents have to be presented within 14 days after the date of issue of the bills of lading or other shipping documents.Unit12
1、建议你方以后以寄售方式发运不锈钢餐具。
We suggest you ship your Stainless Steel Cutlery on consignment in future.2、接受我方寄售货物的报盘,你方将不承担任何风险,因为我方将支付未售出商品退货的所有费用。
If you accept our consignment offer you won't ran any risk, for we will bear all the expences for the return of unsold goods.3、请你方在行情下跌前将寄售货物售出。
Please sell the consignment before the price go down.4、我们对你方出售这笔寄售化物的拖延甚感失望,希望尽快得到有关消息。
We fell much disappointed at your delay of selling the consignment ,and we hope to get news about it from you as soon as possible.5、希望你方对我方目前经营寄售的情况满意,并在以后给予更多的机会。
We hope you are satisfied with our present business on your consignment and hope you will give us more chances.6、我们许多外国朋友都表示愿意在中国搞合资或独资工程项目。
Many of our foreign friends have expressed their wishes to invest in China for a joint or exclusive engineering project.7、合资企业的任何一方都可以用现金,实物,专利技术等在该企业中进行投资。
Any party of a joint venture may contribute cash, material objects and intellectual prorerty, etc.to the joint venture as its investment.8、该企业希望通过与西方投资者合作生产或进行补偿贸易来使自己的技术和设备现代化。
The enterprise expects to modernize its technology and equipment through compansation trade or cooperation with western investors.9、该合资企业的各方之间引起的争议。如果董事会通过协商无法解决的话,须提交中国国际贸易促进委员会对外贸易仲裁委员会仲裁解决。
If any disputes arising between the parties of the joint venture can not be settled by the Board of Directors through consultation, the case shall be submitted to the Foreign Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade for arbitration.10、合资企业的净利润在支付了所得税及其他支出后,应根据合营各方注册资本的比例分配.After the payment of income tax and other expenses the net profits of a joint venture shall be distributed in accordance with the proportion of registered capital of each party.一月:January 二月:February 三月:March 四月:April 五月:May 六月:June 七月:July 八月:August 九月:September 十月:October 十一月:November 十二月:December 星期一: Monday 星期二: Tuesday 星期三: Wednesday 星期四: Thursday 星期五: Friday 星期六:Saturday 星期天:Sunday
第四篇:外贸英语-邮件常用句子
商务英语-邮件常用句子
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.如承试订货,不胜感激。
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
第五篇:外贸英语
宁波外贸分析
摘要:简要介绍了中国宁波外贸的大背景和优势和不足,介绍了宁波面临的困难和解决办法及黄岩岛问题对宁波外贸对影响
关键词:宁波;困难;黄岩岛问题;优势;宁波外贸的大背景
进入21世纪,我国的外贸迅猛发展。“十五”期间我国对外贸年均增长24.6%,远高于同期世界贸易和我国GDP增长速度,2005年我国进出口总值达到14221亿美元,外贸规模全球排名第三。中国对外贸易极大提升中国经济实力和综合国力,为中国融入经济全球化,产业升级起到不可估量作用。与此同时,“中国制造”产品在很多国家成了中低档产品的代名词,国际上,遭遇各种贸易壁垒,反倾销,贸易纠纷不断。国内方面,资源消耗比重过高,能源紧缺。而实际上,中国贸易利益有限,出现了“中国制造”的尴尬:8亿件衬衫才换回一架波音,而且“顺差在中国,利润在欧美”。究其原因,中国外贸主要依靠出口规模和数量为主,外贸竞争力仅体现在以劳动密集型和资源密集型的粗放型产品上。在以后较长时间内,如何从贸易大国走向贸易强国,提升外贸竞争力,是中国对外贸易的主要任务。在中国外贸大背景下:相比国内其他城市,宁波外贸竞争力较强。充分发挥比较优势,在很多劳动密集型产业和部分资本技术密集型产业劳动密集的生产制造环节取得了竞争优势,如纺织服装、轻工文具和小家电,汽车配件等。在附加值较高的设计和流通环节,高新技术、品牌竞争力还处于劣势。宁波现今面临的难题和破解
经历了多年的快速增长,宁波开放型经济取得了令人瞩目的成就,2011年地区进出口顺差占全国的15%,整个地区经济增长对外贸的依存度高达105%。欧债危机爆发后,一般日用品、造船和光伏等行业受到了全面的冲击。受此影响,2012年一季度,宁波出口同比增长仅4.8%。如何有效应对这一个困难局面,成为当前全市经济领域共同的一个课题。
2.1难题破解:银企携手推动融资创新
针对当前外贸企业收汇少、融资难的现状,作为“中小企业外汇金融服务年”活动的第二期主题,4月27日下午,外汇局宁波市分局联合市外经贸局,在宁波国际会展中心举办了“百家成长型外贸企业专场活动”,专门为我市120余家成长型外贸企业提供融资对接,并在现场达成16亿元人民币的融资意向。本次百家成长型企业专场活动,标志着宁波市“百家成长型外贸企业帮扶计划”进入实质性实施阶段,也成为我市外汇金融和外贸管理领域密
切合作、共同助推涉外经济发展的一个新的里程碑。
银行、保险合作共赢,创新性产品支持外贸企业开拓新市场。在传统市场出口前景不乐观的情况下,东欧、中东等出口市场却仍然保持了强劲的增长势头。但是由于上述市场属于高风险地区,很多企业面对订单却不敢接单。在外汇局的大力支持下,我市银行进行了大胆的创新,主动与保险公司对接,对买入的出口应收账款投保出口信用保险,并在此前提下对企业发放出口贸易融资。这种做法有效分摊了风险,增强了出口企业的风险管理和融资能力,为涉外企业开拓东欧、拉美、非洲等地区及广大新兴市场提供了强有力的金融支持。目前,我市已有多家企业通过上述方式得到融资。亿元人民币的专项融资配套,可以基本满足126家成长性外贸企业的资金需求,必将成为我市外贸企业攻坚克难最强有力的资金支持。随着中小企业外汇金融服务年活动的不断推进,外汇局宁波市分局还将围绕汇率、大宗商品交易、小微企业等,开展各具特色的主题活动。
2.2扶危济困:银行与企业共克时艰
长期以来,外汇局宁波市分局一贯坚持服务开放型经济发展的理念,在百家成长型外贸企业专场活动上,外汇局宁波市分局宋汉光局长向全市外汇金融系统发出倡议,要求各外汇指定银行积极拓宽资金渠道,主动创新外汇金融产品,自觉加大对中小企业让利,破解当前企业发展难题,与广大中小企业共克时艰,共同成长。在外汇管理部门的大力倡导下,中国银行宁波市分行、中国进出口银行宁波分行和中国信用保险公司宁波分公司向广大企业做出郑重承诺:加大对企业的信贷支持,不设定企业存款、结算、承兑汇票、个人理财等任何附加条件,不增加隐性财务成本,并在费率、利率等方面按市场水平予以下浮。掷地有声的承诺,给广大外贸企业拓展业务吃了一个“定心丸”。在“中小企业外汇金融服务年”活动的积极推动下,我市外汇指定银行通过总分行联动、海内外联动等方式,多方筹措低成本外汇资金,投入到对我市外贸企业的支持中去。在本次专场活动中,有126家成长型外贸企业提出了约79亿元人民币的融资需求。对此,参加专场活动的两家银行表示,宁波分行已经预留了50亿元人民币的融资额度,另外,再从海外筹措低成本资金20亿元人民币,用于专项满足百家成长型企业的贸易融资需求。
今年宁波外贸分析
2012年一季度浙江宁波外贸外经低速增长一季度,浙江省宁波市外贸进出口总额222.9亿美元,同比增长1.9%,增速比1-2月回升2.5个百分点。其中出口133.0亿美元,增长4.8%;进口89.8亿美元,下降2.1%。
黄岩岛问题对宁波外贸对影响
对宁波今年前4个月分析,宁波口岸对菲律宾进出口总额累计为3.1亿美元,同比增长
2.1%。其中,进口2831万美元,下降34.2%;出口2.8亿美元,增长8.2%。从主要进出口商品看,进口未锻造的铜及铜材1009万美元,下降64.5%;进口废金属697.9万美元,增长11.7%;出口机电、音像设备及其零附件5542万美元,增长15.3%;出口纺织原料、纺织制品5531万美元,增长1.1%。宁波海关有关人士认为,虽然对菲贸易占宁波口岸外贸总额的比例较小,但由于黄岩岛所在海域毗邻国际海运航线要道马六甲海峡,该事件未来对国际海运航线的后续影响值得关注。