第一篇:外贸英语-邮件常用句子
商务英语-邮件常用句子
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.如承试订货,不胜感激。
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
第二篇:外贸英语邮件
体验式英语教育先锋美联英语
来源:百度文库
标题:外贸英语邮件不该出现的错误
导读:相信很多朋友都曾接触过外贸英语邮件,但是对于这种邮件到底不该出现哪些错误却并不是很清楚,为了让自己有一个明确的认识,就需要好好的看看这些常见的错误介绍。
一般情况下当大家对于外贸英语产生了兴趣之后,就会从下面了解到外贸英语邮件不该出现的错误,在明确了之后,我们的健康才能得到了更好的生活。相信大家在看过了下面这些内容后,所有生活中的点点滴滴才会变得更好。
1)外贸英语邮件写得过长。
客人的时间很宝贵,每天要收到数百封邮件,你想想,一个不认识的人发了一封又长又臭的邮件给你,英语表述又不好,还加了好几M的附件,你会不会认真去看?而且很多老外的时间观念很强,每天都有几块固定的时间用来处理email,很多长篇大论的邮件,只要不是他的熟人发的,一般会被直接删除,或者是把你的地址设为垃圾邮件。
我问过很多西欧客人,他们一般处理每一封邮件的时间是2-3秒,也就是大致扫一眼,重要的邮件,一般马上仔细阅读并回复,不是太重要的,会在outlook里标注上要处理的具体时间,然后从inbox拉到相应的子目录里。换句话说,只要客人的邮箱地址是对的,也是你要找的right person,你的开发信只能停留在他眼前2-3秒,就是决定命运的时刻了。这种情况下,试问你敢不敢把邮件写得很长?
2)没有明确的外贸英语邮件主题。
一个不明确的主题,会让客人根本没兴趣去打开陌生人的邮件。这个就需要经验了,内容要言简意赅,直接吸引客人通过主题去点开邮件,目的就达到了。至于他看了以后有没有反应,就要看实际情况和你写内容的功力了。
3)长篇大论的公司或工厂介绍。
我现在做buyer,也会收到工厂和贸易公司的推销信。贸易公司还稍微好一点,很多工厂的业务员,开发信实在写得不咋地,简直可以说是惨不忍睹,既浪费客人时间,也浪费自己时间。有朋友会反问,那是不是完全不写呢?我的回答是,也不一定,要看具体情况。如果你的公司有突出的优势,可以写,但是最好一笔带过就可以了。
相信这个时候大家也已经明白了外贸英语邮件不该出现的错误了,在学会了这些具体内容过后,如果再有类似的情况出现,也不会出现同样的错误了吧。这样我们的生活才会获得了更好的保障。小编就在这里希望大家多多的学以致用了。
第三篇:外贸英语常用句子
1.We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
2.Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
3.We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
4.Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
5.In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
6.We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7.We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8.We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9.We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10.Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.你方想同我建立贸易伙伴关系。
11.We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
~
12.By the courtesy of Mr.Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
13.We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
14.Your firm has been introduced(recommended, passed on)to us by Maple Company.枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
15.Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
16.Glad to see you in your company.很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17.It’s only half an hour’s car ride.只有半小时的车程。
18.Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19.It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20.We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
第四篇:外贸英语句子一
外贸英语句子一
1.Moreover, We’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
2.I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.相信我上周的报价是最好的。
3.No other buyers have bid higher than this price.没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
4.My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
5.We have received offers recently ,most of which are below 100 U.S.dollars.我们最近的报价大多数都在100美元以下。
6.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。
7.Mr.Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。、8.Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
9.Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。
10.Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在绝迹。
第五篇:外贸英语函电句子翻译
Unit7
1、凡根据本信用证的条件开出并提示的汇票,本行保证对出票人,背书人及善意持有人履行付款义务。
Provided such drafts are drawn and presented inaccordance with the terms of this credit.We hereby engage with the drawers, endorsers and bona-fide holders the said drafts shall be honoured on presentation.2、只要附有联运提单,在任何港口都可以转船。
Transhipment are permitted at any port against through bill of landing.3、此信用证的汇票必须在...或之前在中国议付,次日之后汇票满期。
Draft(s)drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before...after which date this credit expires.4、单据必须在已装运提单日期。。天之内提示议付。
Documents must presented for negotiation within...days before the on board date of lading.5、不少于两份的全套清洁,空白抬头,空白背书的海运提单。
Complete set of not less than two clean Ocean Bills of Lading to order and blank endorsed.6、已装船提单应作为基本条件,并在其上注明运费已付的字样。提单必须包括下列详述的货物。简式提单恕不接受。
Shipped on Board Bills of Lading are essential and the statement Freight paid must appear thereon.The Bills of Lading must cover shipment as detailed below.Short from Bills of Lading are not acceptable.7、特别条款:单据必须在提单或其他装船单据签发日期之后14天内提示。Special conditionso :Documents have to be presented within 14 days after the date of issue of the bills of lading or other shipping documents.Unit12
1、建议你方以后以寄售方式发运不锈钢餐具。
We suggest you ship your Stainless Steel Cutlery on consignment in future.2、接受我方寄售货物的报盘,你方将不承担任何风险,因为我方将支付未售出商品退货的所有费用。
If you accept our consignment offer you won't ran any risk, for we will bear all the expences for the return of unsold goods.3、请你方在行情下跌前将寄售货物售出。
Please sell the consignment before the price go down.4、我们对你方出售这笔寄售化物的拖延甚感失望,希望尽快得到有关消息。
We fell much disappointed at your delay of selling the consignment ,and we hope to get news about it from you as soon as possible.5、希望你方对我方目前经营寄售的情况满意,并在以后给予更多的机会。
We hope you are satisfied with our present business on your consignment and hope you will give us more chances.6、我们许多外国朋友都表示愿意在中国搞合资或独资工程项目。
Many of our foreign friends have expressed their wishes to invest in China for a joint or exclusive engineering project.7、合资企业的任何一方都可以用现金,实物,专利技术等在该企业中进行投资。
Any party of a joint venture may contribute cash, material objects and intellectual prorerty, etc.to the joint venture as its investment.8、该企业希望通过与西方投资者合作生产或进行补偿贸易来使自己的技术和设备现代化。
The enterprise expects to modernize its technology and equipment through compansation trade or cooperation with western investors.9、该合资企业的各方之间引起的争议。如果董事会通过协商无法解决的话,须提交中国国际贸易促进委员会对外贸易仲裁委员会仲裁解决。
If any disputes arising between the parties of the joint venture can not be settled by the Board of Directors through consultation, the case shall be submitted to the Foreign Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade for arbitration.10、合资企业的净利润在支付了所得税及其他支出后,应根据合营各方注册资本的比例分配.After the payment of income tax and other expenses the net profits of a joint venture shall be distributed in accordance with the proportion of registered capital of each party.一月:January 二月:February 三月:March 四月:April 五月:May 六月:June 七月:July 八月:August 九月:September 十月:October 十一月:November 十二月:December 星期一: Monday 星期二: Tuesday 星期三: Wednesday 星期四: Thursday 星期五: Friday 星期六:Saturday 星期天:Sunday