第一篇:祝词-中英文
恭喜发财!
Live long and proper!多福多寿!
May many fortunes find their way to you!祝财运亨通!
I want to wish you longevity and health!愿你健康长寿!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.请多保重!
Wishing you many future successes.祝你今后获得更大成就。
On this special day I send you New Year's greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
Good luck, good health, hood cheer.I wish you a happy New Year.祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
With best wishes for a happy New Year!祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season.祝贺佳节。
May the season's joy fill you all the year round.愿节日的愉快伴你一生。
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.祝福您,新年快乐。
Please accept my season's greetings.请接受我节日的祝贺。
To wish you joy at this holy season.Wishing every happiness will always be with you.恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year.I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.恭贺新禧,万事如意。
With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。
Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。
May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。
Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year.祝节日快乐,新年幸福。
A happy New Year to you.恭贺新年。
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes.Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。
On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness.在此新年之际,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以节日的问候,并祝你们新年快乐、事业有成、家庭幸福。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card.I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.
第二篇:礼仪祝词(中英文)
纪念in commemoration of;to commemorate;to observe
庆祝in celebration of;to celebrate;to observe
司仪 MC(Master of Ceremony)
签字仪式 signing ceremony
致欢迎词 to give /deliver a welcoming speech/address;Speech of welcome
告别辞farewell speech/address;Valediction(an act of saying goodbye, esp.on very important or formal occasions)
出席宴会的贵宾有 it is my pleasure to introduce / I have the honor to introduce / I would like to introduce the honored guests attending the banquet …
女士们、先生们、朋友们:Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen
各位领导,贵宾们,女士们、先生们,同志们、朋友们:
Honorable leaders, distinguished guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen,阁下 Your/His/Her Excellency
殿下 Your/His/Her Royal Highness
皇帝陛下 Your/His/Her Imperial Majesty
尊敬的首相……亲王殿下
Respected Mr.Prime Minister, your Highness Prince …
敬爱的……阁下Your Excellency Respected and Dear …
尊敬的阁下Your Excellency Respected …
……总理阁下及夫人Mr.Prime Minister and Mrs.…
……国王和王后殿下 Their Majesties King …and the Queen
值此……之际on the occasion of …
我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好的祝愿I would like/wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people.中国有句古话说:有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?
There is an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure /joy to have fiends coming from afar?”/
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
我非常愉快地……It is with great pleasure that I …;
I have the great pleasure to …
我为能……而深感愉快It gives me great pleasure to …
我很荣幸地代表中国政府和人民向……代表团表示热烈的欢迎
I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, our warm welcome to the … delegation.请允许我向远道而来的贵宾们表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候
Allow me to express our warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests from afar
我们为能接待……而深感骄傲和荣幸 We are very proud and honored to receive …(such a group of distinguished political leaders)
对我本人来说这是一个非常愉快和令人难忘的机会This is also a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally.这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结识新朋友It provides me with an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.今天我们能够在北京接待以……为首的……感到格外的愉快和高兴
Today we are especially pleased and happy to receive in Beijing …led by … 今天晚上,我能够参加……为……举行的宴会感到十分高兴和荣幸
I’m very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet given by … in honor of …
今天,我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里集会,欢迎……
We assemble/are gathered here today with great elation to welcome …
今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应……邀请前来我国访问的……阁下和……的其他贵宾,感到十分荣幸和快慰。
We are very much honored and pleased to give a banquet this evening in honor if His Excellency …and the other distinguished guests from … who have come to visit China at the invitation of …
请允许我邀请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两国的友谊和合作干杯!
May I ask you to join me a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries.为……的健康干杯 to the health of …
我愿借此机会感谢……的热情好客和周到安排I’d like to take this opportunity to thank … for the warm hospitality and thoughtful arrangements.
第三篇:中英文新年贺词、祝词(祝)
中英文新年贺词、祝词(祝)
恭喜发财!
Livelongandproper!多福多寿!
Maymanyfortunesfindtheirwaytoyou!祝财运亨通!
Iwanttowishyoulongevityandhealth!愿你健康长寿!
Takegoodcareofyourselfintheyearahead.请
多保重!
Wishingyoumanyfuturesuccees.祝你今后获得更大成就。
OnthisecialdayIsendyouNewYear’sgreetingsandhopethatsomedaysoonweshallbetogether.在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。Iwouldliketowishyouajoyousnewyearandexpremyhopeforyourhaineandgoodfuture.祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
MaytheNewYearbringmanygoodthingsandrichbleingstoyouandallthoseyoulove!愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!
Richbleingsforhealthandlongevityismyecialwishforyouinthecomingyear.祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
Goodluck,goodhealth, 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
WithbestwishesforahayNewYear!祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。IhopeyouhaveamosthayandproerousNewYear.谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。
Withthecomplimentsoftheseason.祝贺佳节。
Maytheseason’sjoyfillyoualltheyearround.愿节日的愉快伴你一生。
Season’sgreetingsandbestwishesfortheNewYear.祝福您,新年快乐。
Pleaseacceptmyseason’sgreetings.请接受我节日的祝贺。恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。Goodhealth,goodluckandmuchhainethroughouttheyear.恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。
Maythejoyandhainearoundyoutodayandalways.愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。
Allowmetocongratulateyouonthearrivalo
ftheNewYearandtoextendtoyouallmybestwishesforyourperfecthealthandlastingproerity.恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。BestwishesfortheholidaysandhainethroughouttheNewYear.恭贺新禧,万事如意。
WithverybestwishesforyourhaineintheNewYear.致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。
PleaseacceptourwishesforyouandyoursforahayNewYear.请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。
MaythecomingNewYearbringyoujoy,loveandpeace.愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。WishingyouhaineduringtheholidaysandthroughouttheNewYear.祝节日快乐,新年幸福。AhayNewYeartoyou.恭贺新年。
Season’sgreetingsandsincerewishesforabrightandhayNewYear!献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满12全文查看
第四篇:中英文新年贺词、祝词(祝):
中英文新年贺词、祝词(祝):
Best wishes for the year to come!
恭贺新禧!
Good luck in the year ahead!
祝吉星高照!
May you come into a good fortune!
恭喜发财!
Live long and proper!
多福多寿!
May many fortunes find their way to you!
祝财运亨通!
I want to wish you longevity and health!
愿你健康长寿!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.请多保重!
Wishing you many future successes.祝你今后获得更大成就。
On this special day I send you New Year's greetings and hope that
some day soon we shall be together.在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for
your happiness and good future.祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you
and all those you love!
愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you
in the coming year.祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
 
;Good luck, good health, hood cheer.I wish you a happy New Year.祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。
I hope you
have a most happy and prosperous New Year.谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season.祝贺佳节。
May the season's joy fill you all the year round.愿节日的愉快伴你一生。
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.祝福您,新年快乐。
please accept my season's greetings.请接受我节日的祝贺。
To wish you joy at this holy season.Wishing every happiness will
always be with you.恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。
please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year.I hope you will
continue to enjoy good health.请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to
extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting
prosperity.恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。
Best wishes for the holidays and happiness thr
oughout the New Year.恭贺新禧,万事如意。With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。
please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。
May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。
Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the
New
Year.祝节日快乐,新年幸福。
A happy New Year to you.恭贺新年。
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes.please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。
On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness.在此新年之际,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以节日的问候,并祝你们新年快乐、事业有成、家庭幸福。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card.I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.
第五篇:胡锦涛新年祝词中英文对照
胡锦涛主席2012年新年贺词(中英对照)
共同促进世界和平与发展
Jointly Improve World Peace and Development 胡锦涛
中华人民共和国主席 Hu Jintao President of People’s Republic of China
女生们,先生们,同志们,朋友们:
Ladies and gentlemen, comrades and friends, 2012年的新年钟声即将敲响。在这辞旧迎新的美好时刻,我很高兴通过中国国际广播电台、中央人民广播电台和中央电视台,向全国各族人民,向香港特别行政区同胞和澳门特别行政区同胞,向台湾同胞和海外侨胞,向世界各国的朋友们,致以新年的祝福!
The bell for the year 2012 is about to ring.At this beautiful moment of bidding farewell to the old and ushering in the new, via China Radio International, China National Radio and China Central Television, I am delighted to extend the New Year greetings to Chinese of all ethnic groups, to compatriots in Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions and in Taiwan, to overseas Chinese and to friends all over the world!2011年是中国“十二五”时期开局之年。面对复杂多变的国际形势和艰巨繁重的国内改革发展稳定任务,中国人民同心协力、锐意进取,继续推进改革开放和社 会主义现代化建设,经济保持平稳较快发展,全面建设小康社会取得新进展。中国加强同各国的交流合作,积极参与促进世界经济增长和金融稳定、完善全球经济治理、解决国际和地区热点问题等国际合作,为促进人类和平与发展作出了新的贡献。
2011 saw the start of the 12th five-year plan for China’s national development.Facing complex international situation and arduous tasks in continuing domestic reforms, development and stability, Chinese people have united in their undertakings.We have continued to promote reform and opening-up as well as the socialist modernization drive.We have maintained a stable and relatively fast economic growth.New progress has also been made in building a well-off society in an all-round way.China has strengthened friendly exchanges and pragmatic cooperation with the rest of the world, and actively participated in the efforts made by the international community in promoting world economic growth and financial stability, improving economic management and resolving international and regional hot issues.Therefore it has made further contributions to world peace and development.在新的一年里,我们将高举中国特色社会主义伟大旗帜,以邓小平理论和“三个代表”重要思想为指导,深入贯彻落实科学发展观,继续处理好保持经济平稳较快发展、调整经济结构、管理通胀预期的关系,加快推进经济发展方式转变和经济结构调整,着力保障和改善民生,努力巩固经济社会发展良好势头。我们将坚持“一国两制”、“港人治港”、“澳人治澳”、高度自治的方针,同广大香港同胞、澳门同胞携手努力,保持香港、澳门长期繁荣稳定。我们将坚持“和平统一、一国两制”的方针,继续推动两岸关系和平发展,维护中华民族根本利益,增进两岸同胞共同利益。
In the new year, we will unswervingly adhere to the road of socialism with Chinese characteristics, follow the guidelines of Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thought of Three Represents, and further carry out the Scientific Outlook on Development.We will continue to properly deal with the relationship among maintaining a stable and relatively fast economic growth, adjusting economic structure and managing inflation expectations.We will accelerate the change of economic development mode and structural adjustment, focus on ensuring and improving people’s livelihood and work hard to consolidate the healthy momentum of economic and social development.We will uphold the principles of “one country, two systems”, “Hong Kong people governing Hong Kong” and “Macao people governing Macao” with a high degree of autonomy.We will work together with our compatriots in Hong Kong and Macao to maintain long-term prosperity and stability in the two Special Administrative Regions.We will adhere to the principles of “peaceful reunification and one country, two systems,” continue to promote the peaceful development of cross-Straits relations, maintain the essential interests of the Chinese nation and enhance the common interests of compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Straits.和平、发展、合作是时代的呼唤,是各国人民共同利益之所在。当前,世界多极化、经济全球化深入发展,各国相互依存日益加深,但世界经济复苏的不稳定性不确 定性上升,国际和地区热点此起彼伏,世界和平与发展面临新的机遇和挑战。中国将继续恪守维护世界和平、促进共同发展的外交政策宗旨,坚持独立自主的和平外 交政策,始终不渝走和平发展道路,始终不渝奉行互利共赢的开放战略,在和平共处五项原则的基础上发展同各国的友好交往和互利合作,积极参与应对全球性问题 的国际合作。Peace, development and cooperation are the calls of the time and serve the common interests of people of all countries.At present, the world is moving further towards political multi-polarity and economic globalization while countries are depending more and more on each other.However, the recovery of the world economy is facing growing instability and uncertainty.International and regional hot issues have cropped up one after another.World peace and development are facing new opportunities and challenges.China will continue to follow its diplomatic mission of maintaining world peace and promoting common development, adhere to its independent foreign policy, take the road of peaceful development and implement a strategy of opening up for mutual benefit and win-win situations.It will develop friendly exchanges and mutually beneficial cooperation with all countries, on the basis of the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence, and actively participate in efforts of the international community in dealing with global issues.我相信,只要各国人民戮力同心、同舟共济,我们一定能够战胜前进道路上的各种困难和风险,在推动建设持久和平、共同繁荣的和谐世界的征程上不断迈出新的步伐。I believe, as long as people of all countries work together, we will surely overcome all kinds of difficulties and risks and continually make new achievements in building a world with lasting peace, common prosperity and harmony.最后,我从北京祝大家在新的一年里幸福安康!
Finally, from here in Beijing, I wish you all happiness, peace and good health in the New Year!