第一篇:英文祝酒致辞
Speech & Toast(I)
1.On behalf of all of your American guests, I wish to thank you for the incomparable hospitality
for which Chinese people are justly famous throughout the world.我谨代表你们的所有美国客人向你们表示感谢,感谢你们的无与伦比的热情款待,中国人民以这种热情款待而闻名世界。
2.Mr.Prime Minister, I wish to thank you for your very gracious and eloquent remarks.总理先生,我要非常感谢您热情而雄辩的讲话。
3.I am honored to address this distinguished audience today.我非常荣幸由此机会发言。
4.On behalf of the 55,000 Merill Lynch employees in 45 countries around the world, I am
honored to accept the Marco Polo Award.I would also like to thank Mr.Edwin Kwoh, Chairman of the Volunteers of American China Project, and Mr.Liu Ming, Chairman of the Marco Polo Award, for joining us in the celebration.我谨代表遍布世界45个国家的55,000名美林员工,为能接受“马可波罗奖而深感荣幸”。我还要感谢美国志愿者协会中国计划主席郭锡恩博士和“马可波罗奖”主席刘铭先生出席我们的庆祝晚会。
5.May China and Merill Lynch continues to grow strong together.愿中国和美林继续共同成长壮大。
6.Last year, I was personally honored to host President Jiang during his trip to the United States.Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting with President Jiang once again.去年秋天,在江泽民主席访美期间,我有幸接待了江主席。昨天,我非常高兴地再次拜
会了江主席。
7.It’s a pleasure to be back in Beijing, and an honor to address the World Petroleum Conference.我很高兴重访北京,并很荣幸在世界石油大会上讲话。
8.I am pleased to join the honorable Mayor of Beijing, our partners, the Beijing Municipal
Government Information Infrastructure Office, and the China Information Highway Corporation, as well as other dignities here today for the exciting event.I am also honored to be part of an event that is milestone for E-Commerce in China
今天,我十分高兴在这里和北京市市长,我们的合作伙伴,北京市政府信息基础设施办
公室,首都信息发展有限公司以及其它要人,共同参加这个激动人心的活动。这是中国电子商务发展的一个里程碑。能够参加这项活动,我感到非常荣幸。
9.Boeing, as China’s Premier supplier of jetliners and long-term partner in aviation, is
committed to the development of aviation industry and looks forward to expanding our partnership during the next millennium.作为中国主要的飞机供应商和航空业的长期合作伙伴,波音将继续致力于协助中国航空业的发展,并愿我们的合作关系在下个千年不断发展。
10.On behalf of Compaq, I want to wish the Beijing Bookcenter great success in this new
endeavor.我谨代表康柏,祝北京图书大厦的这项新举措取得巨大成功。
11.It is a great honor for me to be here today to announce Compaq’s commitment to the China’s
Youth Information Online Project.今天,我十分荣幸的在这里宣布康柏公司决定致力于发展中国青少年信息网络工程。
12.It is an honor for me to welcome you today to a very special occasion - the celebration of
Siemens’ 150 anniversary.今天,值此非常特殊的场合-西门子公司成立150周年之际,我非常荣幸地欢迎大家的到来。
13.I take great pleasure to welcome you and thank you for attending tonight’s dinner in
recognition of the hard work that all parties concerned have contributed to the Dezhou Power Plant project.On behalf of General Electric Company and GE Power Systems, I thank China Huaneng Group and China National Technical Import & Export Corporation for their support and efforts that have led to the achievement of significant milestones towards the success of the Dezhou project.我非常高兴地欢迎你们并感谢你们参加今天地晚宴。举行今天的宴会是为了感谢所有各方为德州电厂扩建项目所做出的诸多艰苦努力。我谨代表通用电气公司以及通用电气动力系统集团向中国华能集团和中国技术进出口总公司表示感谢,正是由于他们的支持和努力,我们才得以建立起通往德州项目成功道路上的一座座里程碑。
14.Finally, please allow me to propose a toast to the good working relationship between GE and
Huaneng and to the success of the Dezhou project.最后,请允许我提议,为通用电气和华能的友好合作关系,为德州项目的成功,干杯!
15.It’s a great pleasure for me to address this distinguished group of political leader s of the
People’s Republic of China and business people from all over the world.我很荣幸地向中华人民共和国尊敬的政治领导人和来自世界各地的公司代表发表演讲。
16.I am proud and honored to represent my company in making a small contribution.因此,我自豪而荣幸地代表本公司尽绵薄之力。
17.I would now like to ask President Wang Dazhong to accept this check for RMB 500,000 on
behalf of Tsinghua University.I also want to take this opportunity to personally recognize President Wang for his continued academic leadership.请允许我请清华大学王大中校长代表清华大学接受这张50万元人民币的支票。借此机会,我个人也对王校长多年来在学术研究上发挥的领导作用表示赞赏。
18.President Wang, I would like to take this opportunity to present a small token of Ford Motor
Company’s appreciation for your tireless efforts on behalf of global knowledge.President Wang, please accept this symbol of Tsinghua University, a token of Ford Motor Company’s appreciation for your efforts.王校长,借此机会我谨向您赠送一件小礼品,略表福特公司对您为世界文化的发展所做的孜孜不倦的努力的赞赏。王校长,请接受这个根据贵校的标志所做的礼物,它表达了福特对您所做工作的感激之情。
19.It’s a personal pleasure and a great honor to be with all of you, and to join the distinguished
representative from the Ministry of Information Industry.We applaud you “Golden Trade” initiative, and look forward to continuing to work closely with MII in the future.我很高兴,也很荣幸能和在座的各位以及信息产业部的代表一起参加这次会议。我们热诚欢迎信息产业部发起的“金色贸易”工程,并期望继续我们之间的紧密合作。
20.I cannot thank your President enough or you enough for your kind reception of my health, and
of my poor remarks.But, believe me, I do thank you with the utmost fervor of which my soul is capable.对于你们的主席和你们大家如此亲切地关注我的健康,如此友好地对待我所讲的一些肤浅的见解,我感激不尽。但请相信我,我的确是倾尽我心中所有的最大热情来感激你们的。
21.I am obliged to my friend Dr.Clarke for the complimentary terms in which he has presented
me to you.谢谢我的朋友克拉克博士刚才向各位介绍我时对我的赞美之词。
22.I may be permitted at the outset, to speak a little about…
首先,请允许我先谈一谈…
23.In this spirit, I ask all of you present to join me in raising your glasses to Chairman Mao, to
Prime Minister Zhou, and to the friendship of the Chinese people and American people.本着这种精神,我请各位同我一起举杯,为毛主席,为周总理,为中美两国人民的友谊干杯!
24.Finally, permit to thank the Government of the People’s Republic of China for providing me
with this opportunity to present the elephant in the midst of this large gathering.最后,请允许我感谢中华人民共和国政府使我有机会在这个盛大的集会上赠送小象。
25.I wish to thank you, Mr.Premier, for accepting my invitation to share your evening with my
colleagues and me, and for honoring Canada with your presence.I’m happy that this phase of my visit should conclude in such a congenial atmosphere.我要感谢您,总理先生,感谢您今晚应邀前来同我和我的同事们欢聚一堂。您的光临使加拿大倍感荣幸。我很高兴,我这一阶段的访问将在这样一种融洽的气氛中结束。
26.I wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, my warm welcome to all
of you who come here for the Fortune Global Forum 2001 sponsored by AOL Time Warner.我谨代表中国政府和人民,向前来参加美国在线时代华纳集团举办的“2001《财富》全球论坛”的朋友们表示热烈的欢迎。
27.I wish all the success to this Summit.祝本次峰会圆满成功。
28.Let’s make concerted efforts to ensure a successful conclusion of this meeting.让我们为本届会议的圆满结束而共同努力。
29.Dear Colleagues,Ladies and Gentlemen,I am so glad to have you with us in Shanghai in this golden autumn for a review of all the agenda items of the APEC Ministerial Meeting.Allow me to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government, our warm welcome to all of you.…
I hope that we will not only produce practical results but also inject fresh vigor to APEC development in its second decade and work out a blueprint for its future development.I am sure that I can count on you for your support to China in chairing this meeting.I hope that you will demonstrate a practical, flexible and cooperative spirit in the coming two days.I believe that with your close collaboration, this meeting will be a great success.各位同事,女士们,先生们:
金秋十月,很高兴能与大家聚会上海,共同审议本届亚太经合组织部长级会议的各项议题。我谨代表中国政府向各位部长的到来表示热烈的欢迎。
我希望我们的努力不仅能取得切实的成果,而且为APEC第二个十年的发展注入新的活力并规划出其未来的蓝图。
我期待着各位部长对中国作为会议主席的工作给予支持,在未来两天的会议里,充分发扬务实、灵活与合作的精神。我相信,在你们的积极配合下,本次会议一定能够取得成功。
第二篇:祝酒致辞
祝酒致辞
欢迎/开幕/闭幕词 welcome/opening/closing speech/address 致开/闭幕词 deliver/make an opening/closing speech 签字仪式 signing ceremony 友好访问 goodwill visit 宣布……开幕 declare … open;declare the commencement/opening of 宣布……闭幕 declare the conclusion/closing of … 发表热情友好的讲话 make a warm and friendly speech 热情洋溢的欢迎词 gracious speech of welcome
尊敬的来宾 distinguished/respected/respectable/honorable guests 陛下 Your/His/Her Majesty 殿下 Your/His/Her Highness/Excellency/Royal Highness 阁下 Your/His/Her Honor/Excellency 主席先生/女士阁下 Excellency Mr./Madam Chairman/President 值此……之际 on the occasion of 以……的名义 in the name of 由衷的谢意 heartfelt thanks 承蒙/应……的盛情邀请 at the gracious invitation of … 回顾过去 look back on;in retrospect 展望未来 look ahead;look into the future 最后 in conclusion/closing 提议祝酒 propose a toast 荣幸地答谢您给我们的热情招待 have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception 愉快地答谢您热情洋溢的欢迎词 have the pleasure in replying to your gracious speech of welcome 怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情 with profound and amicable sentiments for your people 远道来访/来自大洋彼岸的朋友 friends coming from a distant land/the other side of the Pacific
作为贵国人们的友好使者 as an envoy of friendship with your people 随同贸易代表团来访的商界的朋友们 friends from the business community accompanying the trade delegation 增加我们彼此之间的理解和友谊 increase/strengthen/promote/expand our mutual understanding and friendship 促进我们之间的友好合作关系 promote/facilitate/enhance/strengthen/advance our friendly relation of cooperation 符合两国人民的共同利益 accord with/agree with/conform to/meet the common interests of our two peoples 现在,我愉快地宣布第22届万国邮政联盟大会开幕。
Now, I have the pleasure to declare the 22nd Universal Postal Congress open.我非常荣幸地宣布,太空开发北京国际会议现在开幕!我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向所有与会代表和来宾表示热烈的欢迎。
It is my great honor to declare the commencement of Beijing International Conference on Outer Space Exploration.On behalf of the Chinese Government and people, and in my own name, I would like to extend my warm welcome to all the delegates and guests.我谨代表中国政府和人民,对本届论坛的召开表示热烈祝贺。向出席论坛的各国国家元首、政府首脑和政要、相关组织代表,以及来自世界各国的商界精英表示诚挚欢迎。
I wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese Government and people, warm congratulations on the convocation of the forum, and a sincere welcome to the heads of state and government, political leaders, representatives of relevant international organizations and business leaders from around the world.我祝贺这次会议在南京胜利召开。会议组委会的全体成员为这次会议的成功召开付出了辛勤的劳动,作出了杰出的贡献,我谨向他们表示感谢。
I would also like to express my congratulations on the successful opening of the conference in Nanjing.I wish to thank all the members of the organizing committee for their hard and admirable work, which has made this conference possible.在这个美丽无比的金秋季节,我们在北京迎来了第四届世界妇女大会的召开。这是一次世界历史上规模空前的妇女大会,也是世界历史上最重要的国际会议之一。我们希望本届世妇会成为促进人类文明、和平与进步的光辉里程碑。为此,我们热烈欢呼第四届世界妇女大会的召开,并预祝大会圆满成功。
In this most beautiful autumn season, we welcome in Beijing the opening of the Fourth World Conference on Women, the largest and one of the most important international meetings of its kind in world history.We hope that the conference will become a brilliant landmark of promoting the civilization, peace, and progress of humanity.For this, we warmly herald the opening of the Fourth World Conference on Women and wish the Conference a complete success.在这春暖花开的季节,我们在美丽的博鳌,迎来了亚洲和世界各地的朋友。In this blooming season of spring, we have brought together in this pretty town of Boao so many friends from around Asia and the world at large.我深信这次会议将达成一项保护知识产权的协定。我预祝大会圆满成功!I am convinced that this conference will reach an agreement on the protection of intellectual property rights.I wish the conference a complete success!请允许我向远道而来的贵宾表示最热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候。Allow me to express my warmest welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.我非常愉快地向戴维斯先生率领澳大利亚代表团表示热烈的欢迎。
It is with great pleasure that I extend a warm welcome to the Australian delegation led by Mr.Davis.我们特别高兴能有机会招待我们的美国贵宾。
It gives us a feeling of special joy to have the opportunity of entertaining our distinguished guests from the United States.我为能代表董事会向来访的加拿大代表团表示热烈的欢迎而感到莫大的愉快。It gives me so great a pleasure on behalf of the Board of Trustees to extend a warm welcome to all the members of the Canadian delegation.我为能在此为克拉克董事长主持晚宴而深感愉快。
It is a great pleasure for me to preside at this dinner in honor of Chairman Clark.对我本人以及董事会的全体成员来说,能在大连接待您是非常愉快和令人难忘的。This is a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally and the members of the Board to host you here in Dalian.本着友好合作、相互促进、共同繁荣的精神,我谨向您和代表团的全体成员表示最热烈的欢迎,并向您转达我石化集团全体员工最诚挚的问候。
It is in the spirit of friendly cooperation, mutual promotion and common prosperity that I extend to you the warmest welcome and convey to you the most gracious greetings from all the employees of our petrol-chemical group corporation.我向各位表达我个人诚挚的欢迎,并衷心祝愿你们的来访富有成果。I want to extend my personal earnest welcome to all of you and sincerely hope that your visit here will be rewarding.我祝愿本届年会圆满成功,并祝各位在北京过得愉快。
Finally, I wish this annual meeting a complete success and wish all of you a pleasant stay in Beijing.承蒙由如此杰出的人士组成的团体造访本公司,实属莫大的荣幸。It is such a great honor and privilege to receive a visit to our company from a distinguished group of people like you.能见到太平洋彼岸来的朋友,我非常激动。
I am very excited to see our friends from the other side of the Pacific.这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结交新朋友。
It provides me with/avails of/gives me an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.我很高兴能够再次同你们欢聚一堂。
I am very happy to have this second chance of joyful gathering with you.今天我很高兴出席亚非工商界领导人的晚宴。
It is a great pleasure today for me to attend this official dinner reception of the Asian-African Business Summit.我很高兴出席今天的午餐会,与新老朋友欢聚一堂。感谢美中关系全国委员会和美中贸易全国委员会的盛情邀请和款待。
It gives me great pleasure to attend this luncheon, meeting all the friends, old and new.Let me thank the National Committee on U.S.–China Relations and the U.S.–China Business Council for their kind invitation and gracious hospitality.我感谢布罗斯校长的邀请,使我有机会来到久负盛名的剑桥大学。I would like to thank Sir Alec Broers, Vice-Chancellor, for the invitation, which brings me to the famous Cambridge University.我非常感谢有此机会访问这个美丽富饶的国家。
I greatly appreciate this opportunity to visit this beautiful and affluent country.我们在此受到了隆重热烈的接待和无限盛情的款待,我再次非常愉快地向我们的东道主表示深深的谢意。
It gives me great pleasure to express once again to our host my deep appreciation for the grand reception and boundless and generous hospitality we enjoy here.非常感谢您给我这次极好的机会访问这座美丽而传奇的城市,有机会与您合作共事。
Thank you very much for giving me such an excellent opportunity to visit this beautiful and legendary city and work with you.对您的友好邀请,请接受我们诚挚的谢意。Please accept our sincere thanks for your kind invitation.对贵方的友好接待和盛情款待,我谨对您表示衷心的感谢。
I should like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your gracious reception and hospitality.我只想说我们非常感谢你们为我们所做的一切。
I’d like to say how grateful we are for all you have done for us.在这临别的时刻,我们都有一种恋恋不舍之情。
We all feel reluctant to part from each other at this moment of parting.对于贵公司领导在我们逗留期间给予我们那种体贴入微的关照,千言万语也道不尽我们的感激之情。
No words can fully express our gratitude to the leadership of this company for their great kindness and thoughtful consideration for us during our stay here.东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中。
The gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever.这些良好的印象将永远珍藏在我们美好的记忆中。
These fine impression will remain forever in our most cherished memories.我期待着在不远的将来访问贵国。
I am looking forward with great expectation to visiting your country in the near future.请允许我请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两市的友谊与合作干杯!
May I ask you to join me in a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two cities.
第三篇:证婚人祝酒致辞
各位来宾:
今天,我受新郎、新娘的重托,担任xx先生与xx小姐结婚的证婚人,感到十分荣幸,在这神圣而又庄严的婚礼仪式上,能为这对珠联璧合、佳偶天成的新人作证致婚辞而感到分外荣幸,也是难得的机遇。
新郎x先生现在xx单位,从事xx工作,担任xx职务,今年xx岁。新郎不仅英俊潇洒,而且心地善良、才华出众。
新娘xx小姐现在xx单位,从事xx工作,担任xx职务,今年xx岁。新娘不仅长得漂亮大方,而且温柔体贴、成熟懂事。
古人常说:心有灵犀一点通。是情是缘还是爱,在冥冥之中早已注定,今生的缘分使他们走到一起,踏上婚姻的红地毯,从此美满地生活在一起。上天不仅让这对新人相亲相爱,而且还会让他们的孩子们永远幸福下去。
此时此记得,新娘、新郎结为恩爱夫妻,从今昔对比以后,无论贫富、疾病、环境恶劣、生死存亡,你们都要一生一心一意、忠贞不渝地爱护对方,在人生的旅程中永远心心相印、白头偕老、美满幸福。
请大家欢饮美酒,祝新人钟爱一生,同心永结。谢谢大家!
第四篇:祝酒顺口溜
祝酒顺口溜
篇一:祝酒词顺口溜祝酒词祝福语词汇顺口溜:1.一杯情,二杯意,三杯才是好兄弟一杯干,二杯敬,三杯喝出真感情2.酒杯一端,黄金万千,酒杯一碰,黄金乱蹦3.只要感情有,喝啥都是酒。只要感情有,杯中不留酒。只要感情好,不在就多少。4.老乡见老乡,喝酒要喝光。老乡见老乡,喝酒要喝双。老乡见老乡,敬酒要敬双5.花离不开叶,叶离不开花,最近不过是老本家江离不开水,水离不开江,最近不过是老乡6.酒是粮食精,越喝越年轻7.贵人多风雨,酒撒贵人身,情意似海深。洒向人间都是福,你不漏点福,我们怎麽能站到您的福气呢? 酒倒福到,满地开花,荣华富贵,洒向人间都是福筷落,筷落,祝您天天快乐8.宰相肚里能撑船,喝酒不找服务员9.宁可让胃喝个洞,不让感情留条缝只要感情不要胃,跟进组织别掉队10.送人玫瑰手留香,端杯福酒万年长【感情长】11.一年四季在于春,祝您招财进宝富贵春12.酒是福,酒是寿,喝了吉祥又长寿。酒是福,漏酒就是漏福13.黄河流水波连波,左边喝了右边喝【左右,左右,左为上嘛】14.给您点支烟,愿您的日子赛过活神仙【过的像春天】香烟不离手,好运就会跟您走【美酒跟着走】15.今天喝了这杯酒,明天就得走【工资奖金全没有】16.喝酒看工作,酒风看作风,酒瓶看水平17.酒没到满是美满幸福,酒倒满了是酒满福满,酒满敬人18.感情深不深,就看您喝酒闷不闷,您如果感觉感情浅,那麽您就舔一舔19.人逢喜事精神爽,酒逢知己千杯少20.火车跑得快,全靠车头带,大家吃好喝好,全靠您来领导21.红酒不醉人,越喝越精神22.美酒香飘万里,岂能空杯见底春雨润物细无声,既然喝酒要和清人生得意需尽欢,这杯福酒请喝干人生百年一瞬间,喝杯福酒福百年天上有水地下流,领导喝酒要带头千山万水总有情,给您端杯福酒行不行领导领导喝杯酒,金钱财富都拥有要想有财源,喝酒要喝完。要想有财宝,喝酒要喝了23.朋友情谊深,喝酒一定要认真24.葡萄美酒夜光杯,今朝有酒今朝醉25.坐在中间,酒量肯定不一般26.美女【兄弟】做身旁,白酒变蜜糖27.三个最亲,同过学,下过乡,一起扛过枪28.只要两人一条心,黄土也能变成金29.茶水配酒,越喝越有,祝您越来越富有喝口茶,暖暖胃,再喝酒,不会醉30.喝酒吃菜,青春常在,吃菜喝酒,越吃越有多吃菜,多喝酒,幸福才能跟着走31.您看您一直不说话,喝酒肯定不害怕,因为沉默是金,喝酒不晕32.万里长城永不倒,男人【美女】喝酒少不了北京的长城长,愿您的事业更辉煌33.古有桃园三结义,今有一尊三碰杯34.三杯美酒一下肚,更显您的美丽【翩翩】风度35.入座三杯酒,不喝没理由36.朋友一起,皆大欢喜,喝酒一定要彻底37.千说万说,不如您喝了再说38.半斤爽爽口,一斤照样走天上无雨地下旱,刚才那杯可不算39.酒水无情人有情,福酒不喝那能行40.白酒一下肚,病菌不敢住酒是感冒药,喝了见疗效酒是美容霜,越喝脸越光41.兄弟情深,喝酒平分42.不带肉的友谊不香,不带酒的友谊不纯43.喝酒脸红,返老还童44.饭前一碗汤,永远都健康【一年四季保安康】【胜过医生开药方】【苗条有健康】汤香飘万里,祝您天天都见喜宁可食无肉,不可食无汤45.要想事业更辉煌,喝酒要比别人强46.要想对的起共产党,能喝半斤喝八两47.领带一打,英俊潇洒。西服一穿,风度翩翩。眼睛一戴喝酒爽快穿西服,打领带,这里数您最帅洁白衬衣穿在身,今天吃的【工作】很开心48.仪表堂堂,喝酒非常。闭月羞花之貌,喝酒【汤】是您爱好脸上一个痘痘都没有,不知背地里偷喝了多少酒49.时间正当午,事业壮如虎,喝起杯中酒,好事跟您走50.山不在高,有烟就行,水不在深,有酒就行51.喝酒不醉,长命百岁52.眼睛超过300°,家里有个贤内助53.水在流,鱼在游,领导不和没理由54.风在吹,雨在下,很想让领导喝一下55.领导心,如我心,大家欢乐最开心祝福语1.家和人和和和美美,家事人事事事如意,给您端杯和气酒,祝您家和万事兴2.祝您百事可乐,万事芬达,天天乐哈哈,月月乐百氏,年年高乐高,心情是雪碧,永远都开心3.我高兴,不如您高兴,您高兴所以我高兴,为您服务我很荣幸也很高兴4.祝您的事业和生活像中秋的圆月一样,亮亮堂堂,圆圆满满5.祝您财源滚滚,身体棒棒,爱情甜甜,好运连连6.大家笑一笑,生活才会有情调7.删除昨天的烦恼,确定今天的快乐,设定明天的幸福,愿您今天快乐,明天会更好8.酒沾唇,福满门,唇沾酒,愿您辈辈都富有9.看您左腿压右腿,喝酒好比喝白开水10.男人吃醋,感情丰富,女人吃醋,家庭和睦11.祝您踏上孙悦的幸福快车,喝上刘德华的忘情水,过上宋祖英的好日子12.祝福像一束鲜花,祝福像一份真情,祝福里有一份责任,在此我代表一尊皇牛把这一份真情送给您13.祝您的事业像飞鸟一样展翅高飞,明天的事业像雄鹰一样鹏程万里14.给您敬杯酒,愿幸福时时与您碰头,快乐天天伴随您的脚步15.以真诚为半径,以尊敬为圆心,给您端起这杯酒,送您一个圆圆的祝福16.美丽的人生是短暂的,幸福的人生是永恒的,祝您永远开心幸福17.盐是咸的,糖是甜的,我的祝福是真诚的18.祝您在新的一天里致富踏上万宝路,事业登上红塔山,情人赛过阿诗玛,财源遍布大中华19.一年12个月,祝您月月平平安安,一年52个周,祝您周周精精彩彩,一年365天,祝您天天快快乐乐,我把这颗真诚的心送给您20.愿您家里有个能干的,单位有个陪伴的,远方有个思念的,外面有个好看的,梦里有个初恋的,小树林里有个不见不散的21.祝您佛光普照,财神关照,嫦娥围绕22.流水匆匆,岁月匆匆,唯有友情留在心中23.愿我的祝福像高高低低的风铃,给您带去叮叮当当的快乐24.愿甜美的笑容常挂在您的脸上,愿您的生活像笑容一样完美无瑕25.愿您每一天都过得精彩,每一步都平安,每一刻都快乐。每一秒都幸福26.祝福像把金钥匙,打开三扇门,幸福,健康和财神27.鲜花奉献给春天,彩虹奉献给天空,我的祝福奉献给各位28.一朵鲜花打扮不了春天,您的事业也离不开各位的支持29.祝您一帆风顺,两龙腾飞,三阳开泰,四季平安,五福临门,六六大顺,七星高照,八方来财,九九同心,十全十美30.送您三个八,祝您发发发,送您三个九,前前后后都拥有,送您三个三,做啥事都过关31.笑是世界上服用最方便,营养最丰富,功效最神奇的环保型美容佳品,愿您开心快乐到永久32.锦上添花的是哥们,雪中送炭的是朋友,有福同享,有难同当的是兄弟,心有灵犀是知己,愿您应有尽有33.如果心是近的,再远的路也是短的,如果友谊是蜜做的,再苦的海水也是甜的,您喝了这杯酒,忙碌的一天也是快乐的34.愿你所有的希望都能如愿,所有的梦想都能实现,所有的等候都能出现,所有的付出都能兑现青年人1.时间可以淡化记忆,可以衰老容颜,可以讲沧海夷为平地,但不能熄灭友情的火花,为友情大家干杯吧2.时间在一秒一秒的失去,青春在一天天的度过,愿您珍惜这一分一秒的青春,去追求,去探索,前途无限3.常言道;“朋友多了路好走,五湖四海相聚到一起成为朋友确实不容易,在这里忠心的祝福大家友谊长存4.烟是寂寞的替身,酒是忧愁的替身,菜是平静的替身,在这里我祝您是健康快乐的替身5.兄弟不一定合情合理,但一定知心知意,不一定常常联系,但一定放在心里,祝各位兄弟似海深女士1.人面桃花别样红,喝酒还是美人行2.女士是鲜花,人人关爱他3.酒是美容水,越喝越貌美,酒是美容霜,越喝脸越光4.坐着十九,站着十八,越看越像刚出水的芙蓉花5.看您脸上红霞飞,一看就像杨贵妃6.赛西施,比貂蝉,气死杨玉环7.看您如此温柔,喝酒肯定不愁8.青青的山,碧绿的水,也比不上您如花似玉的美9.好女人简简单单,我的祝福不简单,祝您美丽压群芳,善良传四方,温柔无法挡,青春一百年10.您看您的美丽是楚楚动人,光彩照人,美丽可人,迷死男人,气死女人11.一般的女人不喝酒,喝酒的女人不一般,女人不喝一般的酒12.女士的成功要比男士多付出一倍的辛苦,在挑起家庭的同时有担起了事业,由您今天的成功可以看到您一路来的风霜雨雪,给您端杯酒,俗话说:送人玫瑰手留香,我也沾沾您的福气老师1.一支粉笔,两袖清风,三尺讲台,四季青雨,五脏六腑,七言八语,九思十分用心,方能成为桃李满天下2.有人说:老师是最辛苦的,而您却说您是最富有,最充实,最满足的,因为您心中有千千万万个您牵挂的学生3.三尺教鞭,伴君岁月知多少,讲台不朽,镜里容颜不老,最爱中华展翅腾飞早4.您是园丁耕耘大地,为祖国山河添秀色,您是春风吹开桃李,神州大地尽芬芳5.人们都说老师是大海的航标灯,由于您的指引学生才能到达大海的彼岸6.我真羡慕您的职业,您是培养国家栋梁人才的功臣,希望您对我们的工作多加指导,有这样一句话,不夸人间桃李多,只留清风满乾坤7.您像花朵一样美丽,给世界送去芬芳,在这里祝您的生活像阳光一样灿烂8.您是我们辛勤的园丁,培育了一代又一代的栋梁之才,在此向您道声辛苦了,同时也祝愿您桃李满天下,春晖遍四方9.成功源自您的栽培,优秀出自您的耕耘家庭1.日圆月圆人团圆,一尊皇牛大团圆,祝您全家
第五篇:宴会祝酒
欢聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
请随便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.请各位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.敬您一杯!
Heres to you!
祝你健康!
To your health!
我要为此干杯!
Ill drink to that!
随量!
Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening.The concert/show would start soon.Please get yourself seated.Thank you.招待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please.For the P.R.C National Anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
The distinguished guests participating the reception are …
现在请…讲话
I have the honor to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.隆重庆祝
Grand celebration
庆祝成立…一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
久仰!
I ve heard so much about you.好久不见了!
Long time no see.辛苦了!
You ve had a long day.Youve had a long flight.尊敬的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.不虚此行!
Its a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.请代我问候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming.欢迎再来!
Hope you’ll come again.欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
愿为您效劳!
At your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会
Welcome dinner
便宴
Informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
Luncheon
便餐
Light meal
工作午餐
Working luncheon
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会
Return dinner
告别宴会
Farewell dinner
庆功宴
Glee feast
招待会
Reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the Peoples Republic of China鸡尾酒会
Cocktail party
茶话会
Tea party
包餐/点餐
Table dhote/a la carte
上菜
Serve a course
您的位置在这里。
Here is your seat.请入席
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend seasons greetings.祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavors, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判
Enter into negotiation
交涉
Make representations with sb.On sth./deal with sb.事物性会谈
Talks at working level
对口会谈
Counterpart talks
议程项目
Items on the agenda
主题
Theme
议题
Topic for discussion
双方商定的议程
Schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议
Opening session
全体会议
Plenary session
开场白
Introduction
情况介绍
Presentation
小组讨论
Panel discussion
同有关单位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一轮会谈
One round of talks
决议
Resolution
谅解备忘录
Memorandum of understanding
现在开会。
I declare the meeting open.请…发言。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.我的介绍完了,谢谢!
That’s all for my presentation.Thank you.我先说这么多。
So much for my remarks for now.我要说的就是这些。
That’s all for what I want to say
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 让我先谈一个问题。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
Before we run to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.您对此事怎么看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。
I propose a ten-minute break.我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.对不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以!
By all means.怎么都行!
Whatever you say.我没有异议。
I have no objection.我方对这个问题有异议。
We take exception to this question.我们高兴地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
I wonder if this date would be suitable for you.不知你们上午谈的怎样?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning.我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.纠缠这个问题。
Entangle this issue.提倡节约
Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣
For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leaves me a deep impression.密切注视
Keep close watch on
促进密切合作
Spur/promote intensive cooperation
1.短语式祝酒词
To your health!(Good health!)
Bottoms up!
Cheers!(Cheerio!)
(Here's)to our victory!
To Mr.Li!
All the best!
2.习语性单句式祝酒词
Down the hatch!
Here's mud in your eye!
Here's skin off your nose!
Here's looking at you!
3.用drink 和toast组成的单句式祝酒词
I'll drink to your good health.I'll drink to very good health for you.Let's drink to his success.Let's drink a toast to our friendly co-operation.I'll give toast to all the here.I propose a toast to the friendship between our two countries.I'll toast the bride.Let's toast ever-lasting peace