餐厅中英文对话

时间:2019-05-12 21:27:36下载本文作者:会员上传
简介:写写帮文库小编为你整理了多篇相关的《餐厅中英文对话》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在写写帮文库还可以找到更多《餐厅中英文对话》。

第一篇:餐厅中英文对话

前厅:

1、Have you a reservation?

您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

客房部

6、Housekeeping.May I come in?

客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。

9、One moment ,madam.I’ll bring them to you right away.等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。

10、I’ll send for an electrician(doctor , ……)

我给您请电工(大夫……)。

餐饮部:

11、Sit down , please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。

May I take your order ,sir?

您要点菜吗?

12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14、Service hours are:

(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。

15、Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的帐单,请签字。

销售用语:

1、What kind of rooms(foods)would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent)discount.我们给您九折优惠。

4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。

公关用语:

6、May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let’s drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!

干杯!

(Bottoms!)

征求意见用语:

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service ?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。

It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们

I’ll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。

18、Iassure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don’t worry ,sir(madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I’;;send someone up to your room right away.我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion(color ,size ,design)?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five)yuan.共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.您真会买东西。您眼力真好。

第二篇:餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话

1)

Waiter: How many in your party? 服务员:您几位?

Customer: Four 顾客:四位

Waiter: This way, please.服务员:这边请。

Waiter: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Customer: Could you give us a second, please?(could you wait a moment?)顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?

Waiter: Sure.服务员:当然可以

词汇: be ready to do … 准备好做某事

order:点(菜,饮料,动词)

2)

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

(what do you have this morning ?)

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

[今天早晨 不说today morning ]

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Would you like some eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。A: Anything else, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough.Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。

3)A: Waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.给您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that.Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks.Just coffee.不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.结帐。

C: George.Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

(go dutch)AA制

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please.Put it on my American Express.记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

补充:在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。例如:

非正式英语

正式英语

What’s your name?

May I have your name? 您贵姓?

请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea?

Would you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗?

请问您想喝茶吗?

不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.Hey, uh-huh, Hold on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

可以说“just a moment, please.I’ll check that for you.”(请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

对男性客人,尊称为Sir;面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms.二.基本待客英语

一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1.May I ~

2.Could you ~

Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please?

我能知道你的名字吗?(请问尊姓大名)

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee?(would like。。要,想要。。)请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?

Where would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?

请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

二)招呼语

Good morning.(用于中午以前)

Good afternoon.(用于中午至下午六点以前)Good evening.(用于下午六点过后)

1)拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment.He should be back around 5 p.m.不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

2)道歉

如果是自己个人的错就说“I am sorry.”;如果是公司、单位、酒店。。的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.很抱歉造成您的不便。

3)客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.不客气。

4)交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are.给你。

Here is your room key.这是您的房间钥匙。

8.听不清要别人重复时,说 pardon?

一、点套餐

Please give me this one.请给我来这个。

The same, thank you

来分一样的,谢谢。

第三篇:情景对话中英文翻译1

中考口语情景对话

班级:初三(3)班

姓名:____________

1.我们国家最重要的传统节日是春节,那时我们会走亲访友。

The spring festival is the most important traditional festival in our country.At that time, we will visit our relatives and friends.2.我家离学校大约五公里远,所以我们通常乘坐公共汽车上学。

It’s about five kilometers from my home to the school.So we usually go to school by bus.3.我姓布朗,我的电话号码是80047562.My family name is Brown.My telephone number is 80047562.4.我的奶奶八十岁了,她的身体依然健康。

My grandmother is eighty years old.She is still very healthy.5.城市的空气污染越来越严重,我们出行应该经常乘坐公交车。

Air pollution is more and more serious in our city.We should usually go out by bus.6.我更喜欢旅游,旅游能让我放松身心。

I prefer going on a trip.It can make me feel relaxed.7.我喜欢听流行音乐,周杰伦是我最喜欢的歌手。

I like popular music.Jay Chou is my favorite singer.8.我爸爸送我一台ipad,它很方便很有用。

My father gave me an ipad.It is very convenient and useful.9.我的圣诞节礼物是一张明信片,上面有一只可爱的熊猫。

My Christmas present is a post card.There is a lovely panda in it.10.我的电脑出故障了,我明天会请人修一下。

Something is wrong with my computer.I will have it repaired tomorrow.11.现在我的手表显示时间是10点30分,火车10点45分开。

It’s ten thirty by my watch at the moment.The train leaves at ten forty-five.12.今天是9月9日,明天是教师节。

It’s September the ninth.Tomorrow is Teachers’ Day.13.我是三年级二班的学生,家住在学校附近的第九街。

I’m in class two ,Grade Three.I live in No.9 Street near our school.14.单词”panda”有5个字母,它的意思是“中国四川一种吃竹子的动物。”

There are five letters in the word “panda”.It means a kind of animal which lives in Sichuan, China.15.中国的面积是960万平方公里,有55个少数名族。

China has an area of nine million six hundred thousand square kilometers.There are 55 minorities.16.去医院应该沿着街走,在第一个拐角处往左转。从这里大约要走10分钟。

If you go to the hospital, you should go down the street ,and turn left at the first corner.It’s about ten minutes’ walk form here.17.我们班有49个学生,其中男生有22个。

There are forty-nine students in my class, including 22 boys.18.我一般早上六点起床,早饭吃面包,喝牛奶。

I usually get up at 6 o’clock in the morning.I usually have bread and milk for breakfast.19.我喜欢阅读,尤其是关于中国历史的书籍。

My hobby is reading, especially books about Chinese History.20.美国的首都是华盛顿,最大的城市是纽约。

Washington D.C is the capital of America.The biggest city is New York.21.我最喜欢的季节是冬天,可以堆雪人。

My favourite season is winter.We can make a snowman in winter.22.我的宠物狗很聪明,它认识回家的路。

I think my dog is clever.It knows how to go home.23.我经常饭后散步,它有利于健康。

I usually go out for a walk after supper.It is good for our health.24.我最喜欢的花是玫瑰,它代表了爱。

I like the rose best.It represents love.

第四篇:建国酒店工作程序——餐厅目录中英文

目录INDEX

问候客人SERVICE – Greeting a Guest-----1 帮助客人就座SERVICE – Seating---------2 呈递菜单SERVICE – Menu presentation---3 促销SERVICE – Up selling-----------------4 点单SERVICE –take Order----------------5 按照每份菜单内容摆台SERVICE – table set up as per menu item order--6 饮料服务Beverage service------------------7 酒水服务Wine service----------------------8 服务顺序SERVICE – Service sequence-----9 查看满意度SERVICE – Check satisfaction------------------------------10 咖啡服务SERVICE – Coffee service-------11 餐后甜酒服务SERVICE – table side service Liqueur---------------------12 呈递帐单SERVICE – Billing presentation-13 欢送客人SERVICE – Bid farewell-----------------------14 新菜单/酒水单的补充SERVICE–New menu / beverage list implementation-------15

更换CD/背景音SERVICE – Change CD / background music-------------------------16 关闭餐厅SERVICE – Closing the Outlet----------------17 客用品的标准库存和补充Guest supplies par stock & re – order------------18

酒水标准库存和补充Beverage par stock & reCigar Service---------------------30 宴会预订SERVICE –banquet reservation---------------31

宴会准备工作SERVICE –banquet preparation--------32 宴会引领服务SERVICE –banquet Seating------------33 宴会餐间服务Banquet Service-------------------------34 宴会分餐服务SERVICE –separately eat by dishes-----35 宴会后服务SERVICE –banquet postprandial---------36 中餐零点服务Chinese restaurant A la carte Service--37 中餐分菜服务Chinese restaurant separately eat by dishes---------------------------38 西餐零点服务Western restaurant A la carte Service---39 西餐分菜服务Western restaurant separately eat by dishes---------------------------40 香烟服务Cigarette Service 41 更换餐盘SERVICE – change plate-----------------------42 更换烟缸SERVICE – change ashtray-------------------43 客房送餐服务Room service------------------------------44 客房送餐酒水服务Room service –Wine & beverage service------------------------45 会议前迎接客人Conference service –welcome guest--46 会议中服务Conference service---------------------------47

会议结账Conference service – billing presentation –----48 洗皿间准备工作 Stewarding preparation--------------49 洗碗机的操作dish washer manual----------------------50 餐具保管与发放Dishware providing and storage------51

第五篇:奥巴马在上海对话中国青年中英文对照

奥巴马对话中国青年

Nong hao!Good afternoon.It is a great honor for me to be here in Shanghai, and to have this opportunity to speak with all of you.I'd like to thank Fudan University's President Yang for his hospitality and his gracious welcome.I'd also like to thank our outstanding Ambassador, Jon Huntsman, who exemplifies the deep ties and respect between our nations.I don't know what he said, but I hope it was good.(Laughter.)

侬好!诸位下午好。我感到很荣幸能够有机会到上海跟你们交谈,我要感谢复旦大学的杨校长,感谢他的款待和热情的欢迎。我还想感谢我们出色的大使洪博培,他是我们两国间深厚的纽带。我不知道他刚才说什么,但是希望他说得都是好的。

What I'd like to do is to make some opening comments, and then what I'm really looking forward to doing is taking questions, not only from students who are in the audience, but also we've received questions online, which will be asked by some of the students who are here in the audience, as well as by Ambassador Huntsman.And I am very sorry that my Chinese is not as good as your English, but I am looking forward to this chance to have a dialogue.我今天准备这样,先做一个公开的演讲,我真正希望做的是回答在座的问题,不但回答在座的学生问题,同时还可以从网上得到一些问题,由在座的一些学生和洪博培大使代为提问。很抱歉,我的中文远不如你们的英文,但是我期待和你们的对话。

This is my first time traveling to China, and I'm excited to see this majestic country.Here, in Shanghai, we see the growth that has caught the attention of the world--the soaring skyscrapers, the bustling streets and entrepreneurial activity.And just as I'm impressed by these signs of China's journey to the 21st century, I'm eager to see those ancient places that speak to us from China's distant past.Tomorrow and the next day I hope to have a chance when I'm in Beijing to see the majesty of the Forbidden City and the wonder of the Great Wall.Truly, this is a nation that encompasses both a rich history and a belief in the promise of the future.这是我首次访问中国,看到这个伟大的国家,感到很兴奋。在上海这里,我们看到了世界瞩目的增长,高耸的塔楼,繁忙的街道,还有企业家的精神。这些都是中国步入21世纪的迹象,让我印象深刻。我也非常想看到中国有着悠久历史的文化古迹,明天和后天我要到北京去看雄伟壮丽的故宫和令人叹为观止的长城,这个国度既有丰富的历史,又有对未来充满信心的信念。

The same can be said of the relationship between our two countries.Shanghai, of course, is a city that has great meaning in the history of the relationship between the United States and China.It was here, 37 years ago, that the Shanghai Communique opened the door to a new chapter of engagement between our governments and among our people.而我们两国的关系也是如此,上海在美中关系的历史中是个具有意义的重大城市。在37年前,就是在这里,《上海联合公报》打开了我们两国政府和两国人民接触交往的新的篇章。

However, America's ties to this city--and to this country--stretch back further, to the earliest days of America's independence.In 1784, our founding father, George Washington, commissioned the Empress 1 of China, a ship that set sail for these shores so that it could pursue trade with the Qing Dynasty.Washington wanted to see the ship carry the flag around the globe, and to forge new ties with nations like China.This is a common American impulse--the desire to reach for new horizons, and to forge new partnerships that are mutually beneficial.不过,美国与这个城市及这个国家的联系可以追溯更久远的过去,追溯到美国独立的初期,在1784年,国父乔治•华盛顿下令中国皇后号下水,这艘船成功驶往清王朝,华盛顿希望插有美国国旗的船可以驶往世界各地,与中国这样的国家建立关系。美国前进的动力是寻求新的目的地,建立互惠的关系。

Over the two centuries that have followed, the currents of history have steered the relationship between our countries in many directions.And even in the midst of tumultuous winds, our people had opportunities to forge deep and even dramatic ties.For instance, Americans will never forget the hospitality shown to our pilots who were shot down over your soil during World War II, and cared for by Chinese civilians who risked all that they had by doing so.And Chinese veterans of that war still warmly greet those American veterans who return to the sites where they fought to help liberate China from occupation.在其后的两个世纪中,历史洪流使我们两国关系向许多不同的方向发展,而即使在最动荡的方向中,我们的两国人民也建立了很深的,甚至有戏剧性的纽带。比如,美国人永远不会忘记,在二战期间,美国飞行员在中国上空被击落后,当地人民对他们的款待,中国公民冒着失去一切的危险保护着他们。而参加二战的中国老兵仍然欢迎美国老兵回到他们作战的地方故地重游。

A different kind of connection was made nearly 40 years ago when the frost between our countries began to thaw through the simple game of table tennis.The very unlikely nature of this engagement contributed to its success--because for all our differences, both our common humanity and our shared curiosity were revealed.As one American player described his visit to China--“[The]people are just like us…The country is very similar to America, but still very different.” Of course this small opening was followed by the achievement of the Shanghai Communique, and the eventual establishment of formal relations between the United States and China in 1979.And in three decades, just look at how far we have come.40年前,我们两国间开启了又一种联系,两国关系通过简单的乒乓球比赛开始解冻。乒乓球比赛看起来不太可能,但是却带来了两国关系的成功。我们两国之间有着分歧,但是我们也有着共同的人性及有着共同的好奇,就像一位乒乓球人员所说的一样,那里的人们和我们很像,国家也很相似,但是又非常不同。但是这个小小的开头带来了《上海公报》的问世,最终还带来了美中在1979年建交。在其后的30年我们又取得了长足的进展。

In 1979, trade between the United States and China stood at roughly $5 billion--today it tops over $400 billion each year.The commerce affects our people's lives in so many ways.America imports from China many of the computer parts we use, the clothes we wear;and we export to China machinery that helps power your industry.This trade could create even more jobs on both sides of the Pacific, while allowing our people to enjoy a better quality of life.And as demand becomes more balanced, it can lead to even broader prosperity.1979年中美贸易仅有500亿美元,而今天美中贸易已经接近4000亿美元。贸易在许多方面影响人民的生活,比如美国电脑中许多部件,还有穿的衣服都是从中国进口的,我们向中国出口中国工业要使用的机器,这种贸易可以在太平洋两岸创造更多的就业机会,让我们的人民过上质量更高的生活。在需求趋于平衡的过程中,我们可以在更广泛的领域开展更加卓有成效的合作。

In 1979, the political cooperation between the United States and China was rooted largely in our shared rivalry with the Soviet Union.Today, we have a positive, constructive and comprehensive relationship that opens the door to partnership on the key global issues of our time--economic recovery and the development of clean energy;stopping the spread of nuclear weapons and the scourge of climate change;the promotion of peace and security in Asia and around the globe.All of these issues will be on the agenda tomorrow when I meet with President Hu.1979年,美中两国的政治合作基于与苏联的共同对抗中建立起来。如今我们有着积极合作和全面的关系,为我们在当前重大的全球问题上建立伙伴关系打开了大门,这些问题包括经济复苏、洁净能源的开发、制止核武器扩散以及应对气候变化。还有在亚洲及全球各地促进和平和稳定,所有这些问题我明天与胡主席会谈时都会谈到。

And in 1979, the connections among our people were limited.Today, we see the curiosity of those ping-pong players manifested in the ties that are being forged across many sectors.The second highest number of foreign students in the United States come from China, and we've seen a 50 percent increase in the study of Chinese among our own students.There are nearly 200 “friendship cities” drawing our communities together.American and Chinese scientists cooperate on new research and discovery.And of course, Yao Ming is just one signal of our shared love of basketball--I'm only sorry that I won't be able to see a Shanghai Sharks game while I'm visiting.1979年的时候,我们两国人民的联系十分有限。当年在乒乓球领域的好奇如今已延伸到许多领域,这种好奇促使我们建立了许多联系。美国现在留学生中,中国留学生的数量高居第二。而在美国的学生中,学中文的人数增加了50%。我们两国有近200个友好城市,美中科学家在许多新的研究领域和发现领域进行合作。我们两国人民都热爱篮球,姚明就是个例子。不过,此行中我不能观看上海鲨鱼队的比赛,有点遗憾。

It is no coincidence that the relationship between our countries has accompanied a period of positive change.China has lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty--an accomplishment unparalleled in human history--while playing a larger role in global events.And the United States has seen our economy grow along with the standard of living enjoyed by our people, while bringing the Cold War to a successful conclusion.我们两国之间的这种关系给我们带来了积极的变化,这并不是一种巧合,中国使得亿万人民脱贫,而这种成就是人类历史上史无前例的。而中国在全球问题中也发挥更大的作用,世界目睹了美国经济的发展带来了美国人民生活水平的改善以及为结束冷战所作出的努力。

There is a Chinese proverb: “Consider the past, and you shall know the future.” Surely, we have known setbacks and challenges over the last 30 years.Our relationship has not been without 3 disagreement and difficulty.But the notion that we must be adversaries is not predestined--not when we consider the past.Indeed, because of our cooperation, both the United States and China are more prosperous and more secure.We have seen what is possible when we build upon our mutual interests, and engage on the basis of mutual respect.中国有句古言,温故而知新。当然,我们过去30年中也遇到了挫折和挑战,我们的关系并不是没有分歧没有困难的。“但是我们必须一定是对手”的这种想法不应该是一成不变的。由于我们两国的合作,美中两国都变得更加繁荣、更加安全。只要我们本着相互尊重互惠互利的原则,双方关系就会发展。

And yet the success of that engagement depends upon understanding--on sustaining an open dialogue, and learning about one another and from one another.For just as that American table tennis player pointed out--we share much in common as human beings, but our countries are different in certain ways.不过,这种接触的成功要取决于我们要彼此了解,要能够进行开诚布公的对话,彼此进行了解。就像当年美国乒乓球运动员所说的,我们作为人有着共同的向往,但是我们两国在某些方面又不同。

I believe that each country must chart its own course.China is an ancient nation, with a deeply rooted culture.The United States, by comparison, is a young nation, whose culture is determined by the many different immigrants who have come to our shores, and by the founding documents that guide our democracy.我认为每个国家都应该勾画出自己要走的路,中国是一个文明古国,它有着博大精深的文化。相对而言,美国是一个年轻的国家,它的文化受到来自许多不同国家移民的影响,还受到我们民主制度文件的影响。

Those documents put forward a simple vision of human affairs, and they enshrine several core principles--that all men and women are created equal, and possess certain fundamental rights;that government should reflect the will of the people and respond to their wishes;that commerce should be open, information freely accessible;and that laws, and not simply men, should guarantee the administration of justice.这些文件提出了代表了一个简单的人类的观点,以及核心的原则,就是所有的人生来平等,都有着基本的权利,而政府应当反映人们的意志,贸易应该是开放的,信息流通应当是自由的,而法律要保证这个公平。

Of course, the story of our nation is not without its difficult chapters.In many ways--over many years--we have struggled to advance the promise of these principles to all of our people, and to forge a more perfect union.We fought a very painful civil war, and freed a portion of our population from slavery.It took time for women to be extended the right to vote, workers to win the right to organize, and for immigrants from different corners of the globe to be fully embraced.Even after they were freed, African Americans persevered through conditions that were separate and not equal, before winning full and equal rights.当然,我们的国家历史也不是没有过困难的地方,从很多方面来讲,很多年以来,我们是通过斗争来促进这些原则或者使所有的人民能够享受到。为了缔造一个更完美的联邦,我们也经历了很痛苦的内战,把一部分人从奴役制中解放出来。经过一段时间妇女才有投票权,劳工有组织权,来自各地的移民能够全部被接受。即使他们被解放以后,非洲裔美国人也受到不平等待遇,经过一段时间才争取到全面的平等权利。

None of this was easy.But we made progress because of our belief in those core principles, which have served as our compass through the darkest of storms.That is why Lincoln could stand up in the midst of civil war and declare it a struggle to see whether any nation, conceived in liberty, and “dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal” could long endure.That is why Dr.Martin Luther King could stand on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and ask that our nation live out the true meaning of its creed.That's why immigrants from China to Kenya could find a home on our shores;why opportunity is available to all who would work for it;and why someone like me, who less than 50 years ago would have had trouble voting in some parts of America, is now able to serve as its President.所有这些是不容易的。但是我们对这些核心原则的信念使我们取得了进展,并指引我们穿越最黑暗的风暴。这就是为什么林肯在内战期间站起来,宣布任何一个国家以自由、以所有人类平等的原则能够长久的存在,也就是为什么金博士在林肯纪念馆的前台站起来,说我们国家要必须真正的实现我们的信念。也就是为什么像我这样来自中国或者肯尼亚的移民,50年前在某些地方连投票都遇到困难的人,现在却能够被选举为国家的总统。

And that is why America will always speak out for these core principles around the world.We do not seek to impose any system of government on any other nation, but we also don't believe that the principles that we stand for are unique to our nation.These freedoms of expression and worship--of access to information and political participation--we believe are universal rights.They should be available to all people, including ethnic and religious minorities--whether they are in the United States, China, or any nation.Indeed, it is that respect for universal rights that guides America's openness to other countries;our respect for different cultures;our commitment to international law;and our faith in the future.这就是为什么美国总是在全世界讲出这些核心原则,我们不寻求把任何政治体制强制给任何国家,但是我们也不认为我们所支持的这些原则是我们国家所独有的,这些表达自由、宗教崇拜自由、接触信息的机会、政治的参与,我们认为这些是普世的权利,应该是所有人民能够享受到的,包括少数民族和宗教的族群,不管是在中国、美国还是任何国家。这是对于普遍权利的尊敬,指导美国对其他国家开放,尊重不同文化,我们对国际法的承诺和对未来的信念的原则。

These are all things that you should know about America.I also know that we have much to learn about China.Looking around at this magnificent city--and looking around this room--I do believe that our nations hold something important in common, and that is a belief in the future.Neither the United States nor China is content to rest on our achievements.For while China is an ancient nation, you are also clearly looking ahead with confidence, ambition, and a commitment to see that tomorrow's generation can do better than today's.所有这些都是你们知道关于美国的一些情况,我们有很多要从中国学习。我们看看这个伟大城市,也看看这个房间,我相信我们两国有很重要的共同点,那就是对未来的信念。不管是美国还是中国都对现在的成就不能感到自满。虽然中国是一个古老的国家,你们也是充满信心展望未来,致力于下一代能够比这一代做的更好。

In addition to your growing economy, we admire China's extraordinary commitment to science and research--a commitment borne out in everything from the infrastructure you build to the technology you use.China is now the world's largest Internet user--which is why we were so pleased to include the Internet as a part of today's event.This country now has the world's largest mobile phone network, and it is investing in the new forms of energy that can both sustain growth and combat climate change--and I'm looking forward to deepening the partnership between the United States and China in this critical area tomorrow.But above all, I see China's future in you--young people whose talent and dedication and dreams will do so much to help shape the 21st century.除了你们不断增长的经济之外,我们很佩服中国在科学和研究方面所投入的力量,包括建设的基础设施和使用的技术,中国是世界上使用互联网技术最多的国家,这就是我们很高兴互联网是今天活动的一部分,这个国家也拥有最大的移动电话网络,对新的投资保持继续增长,应对气候变化方面有新的投资,我也希望两国加强这方面的合作。但是更重要是我在你们身上看到了中国的未来,你们年轻人的才能、你们的献身精神、你们的梦想在建设21世纪会发挥很大的作用。

I've said many times that I believe that our world is now fundamentally interconnected.The jobs we do, the prosperity we build, the environment we protect, the security that we seek--all of these things are shared.And given that interconnection, power in the 21st century is no longer a zero-sum game;one country's success need not come at the expense of another.And that is why the United States insists we do not seek to contain China's rise.On the contrary, we welcome China as a strong and prosperous and successful member of the community of nations--a China that draws on the rights, strengths, and creativity of individual Chinese like you.我说过很多次,我认为世界是互相联系的,我们所做的工作,我们所建立的繁荣,我们所保护的环境,我们所追求的安全,所有这些都是共享的。由于这些联系,21世纪不再是零和游戏,一个国家成功不应该以另外一个国家的牺牲作为代价。这就是我们为什么不寻求遏制中国的崛起。相反,我们欢迎中国作为一个国际社会的强的、繁荣的、成功的成员。这一成就的取得凭借你们应享有的权力、实力以及像你们这样有创造力的青年。

To return to the proverb--consider the past.We know that more is to be gained when great powers cooperate than when they collide.That is a lesson that human beings have learned time and again, and that is the example of the history between our nations.And I believe strongly that cooperation must go beyond our government.It must be rooted in our people--in the studies we share, the business that we do, the knowledge that we gain, and even in the sports that we play.And these bridges must be built by young men and women just like you and your counterparts in America.再回到刚才的谚语,我们应该考虑过去。在大的国家合作的时候,就比互相碰撞会取得更多的好处,这就是人类在历史上不断吸取的教训。我认为我们合作应该是超越政府间的合作,应该是以人民为基础的,我们所研究的内容、我们所从事的生意、我们所获得的知识、我们所进行的体育比赛……所有这些桥梁必须是年轻人共同合作建立起来。

That's why I'm pleased to announce that the United States will dramatically expand the number of our students who study in China to 100,000.And these exchanges mark a clear commitment to build ties among our people, as surely as you will help determine the destiny of the 21st century.And I'm absolutely confident that America has no better ambassadors to offer than our young people.For they, just like you, are filled with talent and energy and optimism about the history that is yet to be written.这就是我为什么非常高兴我们要大大地宣布我们到中国学习的留学生人数,要增加到10万人。这样交流就会表现出我们是愿意致力于加强两国人民的联系,而且我是绝对有信心的。对美国来说,最好的大使、最好的使者就是年轻人,他们和你们一样,很有才能,充满活力,对未来的历史还是很乐观的。

So let this be the next step in the steady pursuit of cooperation that will serve our nations, and the world.And if there's one thing that we can take from today's dialogue, I hope that it is a commitment to continue this dialogue going forward.这是我们合作的下一步,惠及两国和全世界。今天可以吸收的一个最重要的内容就是我们不断地向前推进。

So thank you very much.And I look forward now to taking some questions from all of you.Thank you very much.(Applause.)

非常感谢。现在欢迎各位提问题。

下载餐厅中英文对话word格式文档
下载餐厅中英文对话.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏,请勿使用迅雷等下载。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式


声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:645879355@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

相关范文推荐

    商务英语情景对话:请客户去法国餐厅吃饭

    体验式英语教育先锋美联英语商务英语情景对话:请客户去法国餐厅吃饭Samantha:Hi. Julius. I'm treating Mr. Lee and his team members from Gallup to dinner tomorrow even......

    中英文比较

    文化差异与英语词汇、句法一、引言英语词汇知识、句法知识是英语学习者听说读写译各项能力中的必要技能,也是英语教学不可或缺的重要组成部分。目前,语言教学过程中文化导入的......

    对话练习

    《对话练习》教学 教学目标: 1、知道写对话要分段。 2、提示语在不同的位置,标点符号不同。 一、回顾文段,作文入格 “ 是你扔的纸团吗?”高尔基问。 “是的。”小男孩站起来,鞠......

    对话李白

    对话李白 史玮403班 尊敬的李白先生: 不知您最近过得如何? 鄙人最近读了您写的《将进酒》,初读一遍,便爱上了它,真可谓“一见钟情”。 “君不见,黄河之水天上来,奔流到海不复回!君不......

    对话作文

    师:(板书——于永正。)请大家读一读。 生:(齐读) 师:对,我的名字叫于永正,家住在徐州,离这儿只有300多公里,坐高速,3小时就到了,所以我们离得很近,是吧?现在我们可以上课吗? (师生互相问好) 师......

    英语口语对话范本范文大全

    A:Since the cost of our life in the school is so big, in order to reduce the burden on parents, we should learn independence,but what can do? B:En... Maybe we ca......

    英语演讲对话

    应聘销售人员面试小黄是武汉长江工商学院的一名应届毕业生。他想应聘成为雅芳产品的销售人员。下面是他的面试过程。 A: Good morning, sir. B: Good morning. Take a seat,......

    “英语”对话

    “英语”对话 英语对话 哎!英语老师又要叫我们发挥创意,利用学过的英语编情景小剧了,将就着应付吧! 哈哈哈哈肚子疼了,滚到地上了。为啥?瞧,幽默大使发话了:来得生,节特曼,狗的奶奶特......