普洱茶商务计划书 中英文对照

时间:2019-05-13 13:11:35下载本文作者:会员上传
简介:写写帮文库小编为你整理了多篇相关的《普洱茶商务计划书 中英文对照》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在写写帮文库还可以找到更多《普洱茶商务计划书 中英文对照》。

第一篇:普洱茶商务计划书 中英文对照

The Business Plan Of Pu’er Tea

1.Background Information

NanFang teas co., ltd.of yunxian county, yunnan province, was established in the August of 2008.It is a comprehensive enterprise which mainly deal with Tea cultivation and sales.Now, we have more than 1000 acres of tea gardons.Amoung these gardons,650 acres are the production base of green food.At present, more than100 tons of tea can be achieve as the annual productivity.The company has a good business environment and many highly qualified professionals.As well ,We have the foundation of a good business and good reputation.In doing business with the customers from various parts of the world,we always adhere to the principle of equality,mutual benefits and the exchange of needed goods,thus,by joint efforts,to promote business and friendships to mutual advantages.2.Product Presentation

Pu'er Tea, which named after the area Pu’er where this kind of tea centralized and marketed rose up in the Eastern Han Dynasty, turned into commercial in the Tang Dynasty, began to be popular in the Sing Dynasty, as finalized in the Ming Dynasty and prospered in Qing Dynasty with a history of thousand of years.Pu'er Tea is hot and famous both home and abroad all the time all lies its habitat of high elevation and foggy growing environment.It is a kind of pollution-free tea in nature, mellow in taste and can steep for a long time;Moreover, the unique manufacture, transportation, packaging of Pu'er Tea made it become a unique second fermenting tea, thus has formed the unique crusted fragrance and the health care function.The unique of the natural environment and the superb process is a important point to explain why our tea products has the special taste.The tea can endurerepeated infusions and shelf-stable,and unusually effective in reducing fat and weight.The research shows that Pu'er Tea has the obvious treatment to the senile high cholesterol blood sickness, according to the WHO’S recommendation on toxicology type, Pu'er Tea belongs to the safe non-toxic scope.3.Prospective Customers

The goal of our country is South Korea,a traditional green tea consumption country.It has great potential f green tea.With the tariff rate decreased,the production of Korea’s sea has been in short supply.Only in 2007,the tea imports from China to Korea has been achieved 390 ton.At the last Canton Fair,the lotte company from Korea has a strong interest in our tea.we talked and leave a contact information from each other.They hope to doing further business with us.We must take the opportunity to show our advantage to promote the deal.4.Marketing Strategy

(1)Product

First,as we all know, yunnan is famous for the Pu’er tea.It is the ensure of quality that the place of origin.Second,we should pay attention to build brand image so that we can make more people to know and accept our brand.(2)Price

When we make a price of our tea, not only must we considered to the price of tea market,but also make our strengths clearly.we should meet diverse consumer needs.(3)Place

We can look for wholesalers and retailers in Korea.(4)Promotion

We can promote the publicity by serve ads,catalogue,gift and exhibition.The Business Plan Of Pu’er Tea普洱茶商业计划书

第二篇:商务邀请函(中英文对照)

Dear Mr/Ms, Mr John Green, our General Manager, will be in paris fromJune 2 to 7 and would like to come and see you, say, onJune 3 at 2.00 p.m.about the opening of a sample room there.please let us know if the time is convenient for you.Ifnot, what time you would suggest.Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐, 我们的总经理约翰格林将于六月2日到7日在巴黎,有关在那开样品房的事宜,他会于六月3日下午2:00点拜访您。

请告知这个时间对您是否方便。如不方便,请建议具体时间。

您诚挚的2、回信

Dear Mr/Ms, Thank you for your letter informing us of Mr.Green'svisit during June 2-7.Unfortunately, Mr.Edwards, ourmanager, is now in Cairo and will not be back until thesecond half of June.He would, however, be pleased tosee Mr.Green any time after his return.We look forward to hearing from you.Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐, 谢谢来函告知我方六月2-7日格林先生的来访。不巧,我们的总经理艾得华先生现正在巴黎,到六月中旬才能回来。但他回 来后愿意在任何时间会见格林先生。

希望收到您的来信。

您诚挚的

第三篇:商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 目录:

Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 19 保险 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其Unit 7 还盘 质量保证 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 23 货运要求及答复 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 24 催运货物并告知货物迟到结果 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 25 仲裁 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 26 索赔理由及依据 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能Unit 27 索赔内容及金额 力 Unit 28 对索赔要求的回应 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 29 引进技术的要求 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 30 技术引进的方式及费用

Unit 1希望与要求

Part 1 1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4.We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5.It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6.We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.1 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.希望我们合作愉快。

13.I hoped we can continue our cooperation.希望我们能够继续合作。.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.希望市场形势能够继续保持。Part Two 16.It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。.We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18.We hope to receive your immediate answer.希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19.We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20.We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。21.We look forward to your settlement at early date.希望你们尽早进行结算。

22.Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.感谢您的早日结算。

23.We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.希望尽快解决债权问题。

24.We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。.We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26.We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29.I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30.We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。Unit 2 产品介绍 Part One 31.This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。

33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。34.You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以 完成。

35.This product will pay its own way in a year.此机器可以维持使用一年。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。

37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H.这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。

40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。

42.This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常使用。

43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.这种空调经济耐用,适用与公司,企业。

45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

Part two 46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.我们的真

丝衣物是由上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。

47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.这类衣物华既丽而且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.我们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.我们向您推荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各种人群 的不同需要。

50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their kind.这个品牌的真空净化器是目前国际市场上最具有竞争力且销量最好的一款。52.“Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中一定热销。

53.Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.鉴于它的高品质和合理的价格,我们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,销售很快。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。

55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。

56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。58.These items are most sellable in our market.这些产品在我们的市场中有售。

59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.此类玩具在我们的市场中供货充足稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。Unit three 业务范围介绍 Part I 61)We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing 4 exclusively in light industrial goods.很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62)We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business 我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63)We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64)We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts.We have been in this line for over two decades.我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65)Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles 我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66)The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67)Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.我司主要致力于家业产品业务

68)We specialize in the export of table-cloths.我们主要从事台布出口业务

69)Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70)Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments 我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71)We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.我们从事机械进出口业务

72)We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73)We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74)We also take on a variety of silk piece goods 我们也做各类丝织品生意

75)Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫 Part two 76)We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery 我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势 77)We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

78)We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.5 我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具 和礼品

79)Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80)Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities 电子产品在我司业务范围内

81)We also do export business of hand made woven articles.我们也出口手工丝制业务

82)We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years 我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83)Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84)We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products 我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务 85)We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions 我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友 86)Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87)As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China 作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88)We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names 我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89)We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years 我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90)We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.我们已从事设备制造20余年 Unite four 承诺

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生 92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send 6 you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的

95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.确信我们产品质量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.我保证付款将不迟于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错

99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.我们将重新保证设备维修的保护 Unite Five 询盘 Part One.101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。

102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.请把10令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。

105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)

108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)

109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.我想询问一下这种包的价格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)

113.We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.我们热切地想得到你们的产品。

115.We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。Part Two.116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.我们想知道关于这种米的价格。

117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。

118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets? 你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin? 请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的? 120.How much you asking for this brand of ties? 你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer? 如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么优惠?

122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?

123.Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter? 请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down? 如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ? 请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ? 请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?

127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.请把伦敦CIF的最低价格报给我们。

129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。Unite Six 报盘 Part one 131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.8 我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。133.This offer is firm for 5 days.该盘的有效期为5天

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。136.We have the offer ready for you.我们已准备好给你方的报盘。

137.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在5月4日前。140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。141.Here are our latest price sheet.You will see that our prices is most competitive.这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。

143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction.I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复

145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。

146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。

148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order? 9 就200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗? 149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.我方给你方的价格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.我们很高兴就1500打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方 寄来的样品。

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨135,CIF上海。153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.我们为你方提供1500吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。

154.We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping.我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.我们的平均售价是每个180美元。

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨150,CIF越南,4月起运。157.We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.我方可提供15%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。

159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。Unite Seven 还盘 Part one 161.We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the 10 principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever? 你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors.你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大

170.We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减

172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况

174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣

176.Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9% 178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.11 我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理 Part Two 181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.你的出价比我们想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分 了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.你提交的报价太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。190.Your price is beyond our expectation.你方的价格超出了我们的预料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也 太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.你方的报价根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.12 如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。Unit Eight 对还盘的反应 Part one.201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量

202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.我们的价格处于合理的水平

203.Our products are modestly priced.我们产品的价格适中

204.This is the best price we can give you.这是我报给你的最优价格

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.价格已经下降到临界点

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.我们的价格已经是地板价了

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.已经没有进一步降价的空间了

208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了 209.We can not make any further discounts.我们不能再有任何的折扣了

210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any concessions.这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步

211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价

212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.我们不能再做任何让步

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价 214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.恐怕没有再议价的空间了

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了

218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.的确很难回复你降价的要求 Part Two 221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的

222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了

223.What we give you is a good price.We don’t think it could be put any better.Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧

224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的

225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s.You must found it very competitive.我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的

226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰

227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润

228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题

229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小 230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.如果你将订单增加到30,000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300,080美金

231.If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣

232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2% 233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质

234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make 14 a deal.如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了

235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格

236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单

237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售

238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高

239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势

240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.根据你的价格,我们处于不能做成生意的处境,因为它远远低于我们的成本价 Unit Nine 要求优惠 Part One 241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount? 你所有的报价为FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣

242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount? 能否多给我们一些折扣

243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单

244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交

245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ? 如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗

246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down? 如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少

247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ? 我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗

248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount? 如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗

249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ? 如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金

250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣

251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大

252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.15 既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价 253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价

254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.我们希望获得最低价格的报价

255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices? 我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗 Part Two 256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨

257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50 258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打 259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交

260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.如果你能降价15%,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商 261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10% 262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单

263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.只有降价10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品

264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.如果我们的订单每季超过2,500单位,我们要求降价10% 265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.如果订单超过10,000套,我们希望你能给我们特别的2%折扣

266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.请给我们目录上价格5%的折扣

267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.我们希望你们报价至少降低5%,否则生意将无法进展

268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.我们能接受产品合同价格降低的20%价格

269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.若你们能够降价5%,生意还是有希望的

270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.16 若价格低于每公吨1200磅,我们将向你下订单 Unit 10 给与优惠

271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣

272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许

273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣

274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣

275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣

276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣 277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣

278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5% 279.There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣

280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣 281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣

282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5%.为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣

283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5% 284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.为了成交,我们将进一步降价5% 285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios.How about 6% off? 为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何

286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣

287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3% 288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.17 经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金

289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣

290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金 Unite Eleven 双方让步

291.In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格

292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格

293.It’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选

294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交

295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交

296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的

297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款

298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.我们稍降原始报价,以示让步

299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.我们可以在价格上做些让步

300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.为了促成生意,我们准备降价

301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步

302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣

303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘 304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待 305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求

306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.18 由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣

307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例

308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$.我们准备将价格降到7.21美金

309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣

310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.作为一个特例,我们同意你方的D/P付款条件,但仅有一次 Unit 12.订货及确认 Part one 311.We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单

312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单

313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应

314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单

315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th.And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单

316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we’d like to order 4 of the items.很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单

317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单

318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单 319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴

320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,FOB上海 321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.贵司产品的最小订货量是多少

322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金

323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.这是我们500台计算的正式订单

324.We need iron nails of all sizes.我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉

325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘d like to place the order with you now.若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你

326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单

327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你

328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单

329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单

330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出 Part Two 331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头

332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受

333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.这是上周你方订单的确认书

334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书

335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单

336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单

337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单 338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单

339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证

340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单

341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意

342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单

343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单

344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止 345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的

346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.在现有时间里向你供应3,000套是不可能的

347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单 348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求

349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.很遗憾通知你我们在此时不能供应这些产品

350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.我们因衷于诚信而无法供应新鲜产品

Unit Thirteen 请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力 Part One.351.We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.我们想知道贵司能否指定我们作为贵司绿茶销售的代理

352.If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.如果贵司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵司的独家代理

353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.我们想担任贵司在我国的指定代理

354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.如果贵司考虑我司担任贵司塑料拖鞋的销售代理的申请,我司将不甚感激

355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.如果你们在伦敦还有没有代表的话,我们乐意做你们的独家代理

356.As we have learned from our customer Mr.Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present.We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.从我们的顾客Harry先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理商

357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显

358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.我们要求做贵司精密仪器在我们市场的代理

359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的独家经销商

360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.21 你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的独家代理商

361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的独家代理商

362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.如果贵司能提供机会让我们担任贵司在该城市的代理的话,我们将不胜感激。363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.若贵司同意,我们能代理贵司的化学产品

364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.我们很乐意在销售贵司冰箱方面尽绵薄之力 365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.若担任贵司产品在中国的独家代理,我们将非常高兴 Part Two 366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.我们能够胜任担当贵司的独家,因为我们有本土化和广泛关系的优势

367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有互的销售队伍

368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory.No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的独家代理,拓展我们双方的贸易例如领带将没 有任何问题

369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.如果和我们签订独家代理协议的话,将会使销售额翻番

370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽最大努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品 371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.在担任贵司独家代理方面我司具有多面的优势

372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的独家代理

373.We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的独家代理

374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任

375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求 376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience.我司的销售人员训练有素,有丰富的调研经验

377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.知道我们的销售能力后,我们希望贵司可以根据我们独有的销售能力来考虑贵司的便携式卡

带机

378.We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.我们有30年的代理经验,我们相信在推进贵司产品方面能够让贵司满意 379.We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.我们让你确信我们在这个行业经验丰富

380.Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到50,000美金 Unit 14.对代理请求的回应 Part one 381.We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商

384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.我们倾向你做我们产品的代理

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议 386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理

387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在 你本地的代理

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了

389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销 售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.23 我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论

395.Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中 Part Two 396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present 目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题 400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中

401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题

402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟

403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.讨论代理的时机还未成熟 404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机

406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥

407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求 408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售

409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做

410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better? 当你方市场情况变好时我们再讨论代理事宜可以吗 Unit Fifteen 代理条件和要求

411.We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having 24 the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.如果没有贵司任何关于市场销售额的计划,我们不能给你整个欧洲市场的独家代理权

412.Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.在知道贵司销售额、推广计划和进口许可前,我们兑现你的提议是很困难的

413.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.我们已经知道你方担任我司在你方区域代理的请求,但在此事进一步之前,我们想知道更多 你方市场的情况

414.To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market ,your program in detail, your business organizations in various districts and their activities.为了进一步研究你方的建议,能否尽早告诉我们在你们市场关于我们该产品的销售前景、你 们的详细计划,你们在各种区域及活动的各种商业组织?

415.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.除非你增加你们的销售额,否则我们很难指定你作为我司的独家代理

416.If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.如果你们在六个月中促使生意成功的话,我们可能指定你们作为我们的代理

417.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.我们感觉当你同我们有更多生意后再讨论代理事宜更佳

418.To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.要做我们的代理,需要增加你们的销售额

419.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.要成为我们的代理,你就要更有效的销售我们的产品

420.We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.我们希望你们将尽最大努力销售我们的产品

421.To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by mean of TV and newspapers.为了更有效的拓展销售,你们必须在电视和报纸上推广我们的产品

422.We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.我们希望你们在促销上更加加倍努力

423.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.若成为我们的代理商,你们每年最低的销售额应至少达到8000分

424.If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.如果你同意条款,我们可指定你们做我们的独家代理商

425.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.如果条款有效,我们认为你们要坚定的代表我们 Part Two 426.If you wish to work for other firms as well, You must obtain our permission first.如果你要为其它公司服务,首先要征得我们的同意 427.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers 25 without our prior approval.要做我们的独家代理,没有我们预先许可,你们不得销售其它厂家相似的产品

428.As our agent, you should not sell products of similar characteristic from other maker’s.We must make that very clear.做我们的代理,你们不得卖其它生产商相似特征的产品,我们必须非常明确

429.As our sole distributor ,you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.做我们的代理商,你即不能销售其它地区相同或相似的产品,也不能将我们的产品销往除你 们地区以外的任何地区

430.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types.在代理协议有效期内,你们不得从事任何其它外来相同或具有竞争性的产品

431.Every six month , we ‘d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and user’s comments on our products.每六个月,我们要收到你方关于市场情况及使用者关于我们产品的想法的详细报告 432.Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.你们的市场报告应该显示在你们市场我们产品的需求量

433.The market report should include the trend of the development of the market , upward or downward.市场报告应该包括市场的发展趋势,上升还是下降

434.We ‘d you to send us your sale’s statistics every six month instead of every year.我们要求你们从每年改为每六个月发给我们关于你们销售数据

435.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.做我们的代理,你们应该有规律地至少每三个月发给我们有关你们的市场报告

436.At the beginning of the sales promotion you have to try every means to overcome sales difficulties.在销售推广初级阶段,你们必须想尽一切办法克服销售困难

437.To effectively promote sales , your way of doing business should always comply with the constantly changing circumstances.为了有效的促进销售,你们的销售方法要紧随变化的环境而改变

438.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products.在代理期间,要密切注意消费关于我们产品的反馈

439.You are under obligation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration of the agency.在代理期间,你有义务展示合适的产品样本

440.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.我们希望你们能够严格遵守代理协议的所有条款和条件。Unit Sixteen 合同 Part One 441.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.我们对该合同大部分条款感到满意,但是你们的付款条款太刻苛

442.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.在合同最终签订之前,我们想在下午就这些条款进行其它的讨论

443.Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.在今天下午签订合同之前,我想们最好重温一下最后的细节

444.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.我们最好先就合同拟定一个草案,在下次会议中我们再确定细节

445.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.这是我们一份包括一般销售条款和条件的合同样本

446.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.我们希望你们不介意在协议中加入这一条款

447.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.若合同中任一条款与附加条款冲突,则附属条款为最终裁决并对双方有约束力

448.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.我们认为合同中加入不可抗力条款很有必要

449.After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.研究过贵司起草的合同,我们发现有必要做一些修改

450.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now? 既然我们双方均同意所有条款,那我们现在就签合同?

451.We think your draw contract needs some modification.我们认为贵司起草的合同需做一些修改。

452.Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.合同的任何更改变更均应得到双方许可才行

453.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.不经双方同意,合同不能做任何更改 454.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.我们必须确认你方必须在合同装运期内完成货物装运

455.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.如果不能在规定的三个月内出话,则合同视为无效 Part Two 456.This agreement is made both in Chinese and English.The two versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.这份协议为中英文模本,两种语言的协议应在法律上同等效力

457.This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English.Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language.The two languages are of the same effect.27 该协议分别用中文和英文拟定,每一方各执每一语言正副本各一份,两种语言法律效力相同 458.Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.这份合同的译本同等可信 459.Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.合同的任何修改需我们双方书面同意,460.The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.合同经双方签字后生效

461.This agreement will remain valid for one year and shall become effective on the date of signing.协议自签字之日起一年期有效

462.We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year at the beginning.我们要使合同从开始到两年有效

463.I think we better make some changes in the wording of this sentence.我认为我们最好在这句上做些文字修改

464.Isn’t it better to word it in this way? 用这种方式概括岂不是更好

465.I’d like to replace this phrase with “after the date of delivery”.我想用“自交付之日起”替换该句

466.If neither party considers it is necessary to extend the contract the proposing party may take the initiative to conduct negotiation with the other party one month prior to its expiration.如果两方都认为没有必要在合同到期时续约,那么有意向的一方可以主动在到期之前一个月 向另一方提出续约商议

467.In case of breach of any of the provisions of this agreement by one party, the other party shall have the right to terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to its opposite party.一旦一方违背了既定的协议,另一方有权终止该协议并书面通知反对方

468.If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.如果你们在合同规定时期迟于10周交货,我们有权取消合同

469.If both parties do not agree to renew the contract at its expiration, it will automatically become void.如果双方在合同到期时不再更新,则合同自动失效

470.If you want to terminate the contract before its terms is up, you should notify us of its cancellation six month before.如果你们想在合同到期时终止合同,应在终止前6个月通知我方 Unit Seventeen 卖方对支付方式的要求 Part One.471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方 472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.我们提议30天汇票付款

473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证

474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受

475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.我们希望用美金支付

476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在10天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证 477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付

478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars.Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.我们不接受美金支付,请以瑞士法郎终止美金支付

479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方

480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.我们要求见船运单据即付

481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.不可撤消信用证支付方便我方,我们将开60天汇票到你银行 482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.我们将以托收方式能过我行开具即期汇票给你 483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit.It’s customary.我们的付款条件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,这是惯例

484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证

485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.你方尽早开具信用证以使我们在规定时间内装船是明智的

486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.船期确定时我们要求电汇

487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.很遗憾告诉你我们不能接受付款交单

488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.很遗憾告诉你我们不考虑你方承兑交单的请求

489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.你可以支付我们合成产品全部或部分设备和技术

490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months 29 without charges of any kind.既然你们不缺钱,我们可以安排超过2月的付款而无结余 Part Two 491.As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付

492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.如果每笔交易低于500美金,我们同意30日承兑交单条件

493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.我们同意45日承兑交单条款

494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单

495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.只有每笔交易低于1,000美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受

496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.我们要求下单时预付10%,余额在60日内必须付清 497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency.The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.我们只能接受20%本地货币现金支付,其余80%应以信用证在交货期前15日到30日开出 498.If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以6%计算在每年年底结算 499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.全部付款须在60日内付清

500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.电报应在船期前至少5日到达中国银行

501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.每单信用证应有30日期限到达我方 502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司开户银行

503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.付款应在合同签订之日起5日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户

504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.合同签订之日起30日内需提前支付合同金额的25%款项

505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的25% 506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in 30 advance.我们要求45日内全额付清且有15%的现金折扣

507.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.接到装船通知须全额付清

508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付

509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.你方被要求付5,000美金作为首付

510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.合同金额的10%应以现金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用证开具即期汇票支付 Unit Eighteen 买方的支付方式

511.Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.信用证付款是我们关于日用品的贸易方式

512.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.我们一般的付款条件是通过中国银行开具以卖方为受益人的不可撤销信用证

513.For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.对出口方而言,我们一般接受卖方即期汇票的不可撤销信用证

514.We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.我们一般信用证付款或者其它方式付款,比如即期付款、延期付款和分批付款

515.We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.我们已经开具由中国银行你方为受益人关于全额CIF订单编号754总金额17,000美金的信 用证

516.We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.我们将在半年内付款,总款将在3年内分6次付清

517.We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.我们更喜欢开具由瑞士为议付行的信用证

518.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause 10 of this contract.接到装船通知后,我们将根据合同第10款进行付款

519.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.我们将开具以你方为受益人美金支付的信用证

520.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.我们同意分3批装运,你可以按每批装运期开具60日汇票

521.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A? 你能特例接受付款交单或承兑交单吗

522.I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.我希望你能让我们在付款条件上有所偏差

523.Would you agree to a 30-day credit period? 你同意30日信用期吗

524.Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.因为资金问题,我希望你能让我们在首付到达后能分批付款,然后我们将月结

525.We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.我们在收款上遇到一些问题,故我想问一下我们能否延迟到月底付款

526.We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.我们希望货到付款,因为这批货非常昂贵

527.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s.我们希望付款改为30日汇票

528.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.我们希望你们能够接受除美金以外的其它货币

529.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.如果你们能给我们延长2周我们将非常高兴

530.We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.我们要求能推迟付款3个月以便资金周转 Unit Nineteen 保险 Part One 531.Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10%(at 110% of the invoice value).请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)

532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险

533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.请保留附件表所列出的货物

534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险

535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.我们公司要按发票金额110%投保

536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.机器不确定所有风险

538.We only cover FPA and war risk.我们仅保平安险和战争险

539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage.FPA will be good enough.航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy.That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature.Please extend the coverage to include TPND.恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month? 你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗

545.Can you cover our goods against breakage? 你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗

546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴

547.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险 548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险

549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险 550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常 高兴

Part Two 551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案

552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率

553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong.What risks should I cover? 我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险

554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ? 这些货要多少保险费

555.We need to send a shipment to England.We want to find out about your marine insurance.我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险

556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.请告诉我们破损险的保险费

557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ? 你们通常提供哪一种保险

558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take 33 the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险

559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered.I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢 560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck? 如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失

561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air? 贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗

562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.我们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担

563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.我们已为你们10日内发出电动汽车货物投保

564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担

565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担 566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保

567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.我们已经就这批货按合同金额加10%投保一切险

568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.我们将为这批货按CIF价110%投保

569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.我们已经为贵司按合同金额加CIF投保海运险

570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.海运险就由我方投保 Unit Twenty 对包装的建议及要求 Part One 571.If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.如果用纸箱,请把每个化学制品放进硬瓦楞盒以保证免于破损

572.Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.箱子必须内衬结实、防水的纸

573.We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.我们不反对用纸箱包装,若防水处脱胶,请用金属带固定纸箱

574.Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential.Cases must be nailed and secured 34 by overall metal strapping.用坚因的木箱包装是必要的,箱子整体必须用金属带钉牢

575.I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.我建议你们用两条带子加因纸箱 576.As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.由于货物可能要海关检查,所以箱应该有铅封,这样在打开后很容易快速地封箱

577.To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.为避免偷窃,我们希望货物用木箱取代纸箱包装,因为纸箱易被割开

578.We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.因货物没用适合海运的木箱包装受损,若无法从保险公司获得赔偿而你们能赔偿我们的话,我们不反对用纸箱包装。579.We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.我们希望机器能用衬有软材料的木箱包装来保证这样包装的机器免于移位

580.The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.青豆可散装或麻袋装 581.We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.我们要求厂家使用结实的纸箱和双带固定

582.Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.请看清楚每箱用防火内衬材料来适当地密封

583.We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.我们需要用特殊的材料包装货物,尽管它们会花费我们更多钞票

584.We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.我们希望用麻袋包装螺丝

585.In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in strong but small wooden cases.为了避免运输中任何受损的可能,我们要求你们用坚固而小巧的木箱包装货物

586.We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because it’s convenient and easy to handle.我们要求用30cm*60cm的特别纸箱,每箱两打或三打,因为这样便于搬运

587.You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.你们最好用每10kg公斤一箱的纸箱取代每6 kg公斤一箱的木箱包装它们

588.As you know , paint is a highly inflammable commodity , and extra precautions are necessary.We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.你知道,油画是一种易燃商品,特别谨慎很有必要。我们要求你用坚固的金属箱包装,每箱 装40幅

589.Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton? 你们的正常包装仍是每箱10打吗

590.We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.我们希望啤酒6瓶一箱,这样会美观、耐用并易于搬运 Part Two 591.The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.包装必须经受住野蛮搬运 592.When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very bad roads.包装时请考虑到盒子必须经受的住野蛮搬运以及崎岖道路的运输

593.Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.请特别注意包装,否则货物在运输过程中会被损坏

594.Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy losses.倍加关注包装,因为运输中任何的损坏将会导致我们严重损失

595.Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.请用坚固的包装运输以确保安全抵达

596.The packing must be in line with local market preference.包装必须与当地市场偏好相吻合

597.A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us.I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.去年向你订购的大量床垫到达我们时被发现玷污,我希望你们对包装要特别预防

598.Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.你们的包装必须适合海运且在运输途中经得起野蛮搬运

599.We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.我们希望这批货包装的风格要确保货物安全抵达目的地且在运输中便于搬运

600.The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.包装货物用的木箱要用包装带加固

601.The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.包装应由订单上列明的相同数字标记

602.As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy indentification.对于标记,请注意目的地—上海,每箱上用比较明显的数字加盖钢印

603.As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the wording” Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.由于这些机器是精密仪器,经不起野蛮搬运,故每箱应注明“小心轻放”字样

604.Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.请注意木箱上标明“易碎品”或“小心轻放”

605.Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.每箱上应显著的标明目的地、包装号、毛净重、尺寸和唛头

606.For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.对于危险和有毒货物,每箱上应显著地标明约定成俗的符号

607.Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.请根据订单对包装做同批标记以免混淆

608.Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.每个包装上就标明菱形的“CCD”和箱号

609.Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in a diamond.请用贵司第一个字母以菱形方式标记货物 610.Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.正确而清晰的外箱标记是绝对有必要的 Unit Twenty-one 告知客户包装所用材 料、方式及其质量保证 Part One 611.Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.我们的包装足够坚固,正常情况下经得起碰撞和野蛮搬装运

612.The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.我们电子收音机包装用的木箱轻巧坚固

613.The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.包装用的出口木箱坚固足以保护设备

614.The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.内衬塑料袋的纸箱可以防水

615.we plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.我们计划用铁带加固的硬纸盒

616.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.我们的磨剪一打一盒,200盒一木箱

617.We’ll pack them 10 dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25Kg a carton.我们要将它们10打一纸箱,每箱毛重约25公斤

618.Our export fruit knives are packed in boxes of 100 dozen each.我们的出口水果刀100打一盒包装

619.The packing of our men’s shirts is each in a polybag, 5 dozen to a carton lined with waterproof paper and bound with two iron straps outside.我们男式衬衫的包装为每一个聚乙烯代一件,5打一纸箱,内衬防水纸,外加两条铁带加固 620.Our cotton prints are packed in cases lined with draft paper and waterproof paper, each consisting of 30 pieces with 5 colors for on design.621.The cigars are packed 5 pieces to a small packet, 20 packets to a carton,144 cartons to a cardboard container.雪茄5只一小包装,20包一箱,144箱一纸板箱。

622.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.这些纸箱内衬塑料布防潮效果很好

623.All the goods will be packed according to the special way you require.所有货物根据你方要求的方式包装

624.As requested, the shirts will be packed in waterproof material.根据要求,衬衫将用防水材料包装

625.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.外包装我们计划用纸板或塑料箱

626.You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-lining and iron hoops.你们的货物将用内衬锡纸外加铁箍的木箱包装

627.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.我们将货物装进新而结实的麻袋里,每袋200磅

628.The cartons are well protected against moisture by polythene sheet lining.纸箱内衬聚乙烯袋防潮效果很了

629.If the goods are packed in cartons, any traces of pilferage will be in evidence, therefore the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.如果用纸箱包装,任何偷窃痕迹都很明显,因此保险公司很易做出赔偿

630.Such packing has also been accepted by our insurance company for WPA and TPND.这样的包装保平安险和盗窃和提货不着险已被保险公司接受。Part Two 631.The cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle.纸箱相对轻便,因此易于搬运

632.It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.我们通常用纸箱包装这些货物

633.Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and they are extensively used in our shipments to other continental ports to the entire satisfaction of our clients.纸箱非常适合海运,它们广泛用于我们其它大陆港口的运输,我们客人完全满意

634.Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.纸箱在装卸时便于搬运

635.We would like to inform you that we used to pack our scissors in wooden cases but after several trial shipments in carton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases.我们想通知你我们用木箱包装剪刀,但经过几纸箱包装试运后,我们发现我们的纸箱和木箱 一样适合海运

636.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.纸箱相对便宜,轻易搬运和运输费用低

637.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.我们宁愿纸箱包装,而不是木箱包装

638.Our cartons for canned food are not only seaworthy , but also strong enough to protect the goods from damage.我们罐装食品用的纸箱不仅适合海运,而且坚固足以防止货物受损 639.Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.纸箱在运输和储藏时不能和木箱混在一起,这样破损率比与木箱在一起要低。

640.Shirts packed in such cartons are not so susceptible to damage by moisture as those packed in wooden cases.装衬衫的这种纸箱没有木箱包装的那么易于受潮破损 641.All our wooden cases are well sealed.They are not easily subject to sweat damage.我们所有的木箱密封性好,它们不易受潮腐蚀 642.We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears unwarranted.38 我们相信你们的客人会满意改良的包装并且你的担心毫无理由

643.We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.我们希望你能同意我们的观点和接受我们的纸箱包装

644.The weight and measurement of each case are clearly marked on every case.每箱的重量和尺寸都在每箱上清楚地标明

645.You will know that our packing has been greatly improved and we are sure that they will meet with the satisfaction of the clients.你将知道我们的包装已经改良,我们相信它们可以让客户满意

646.The dimension of the cases are 17cm high, 30 cm wide and 50 cm long with a volume of about 0.026 cubic meter.The gross weight is 23.5Kg.箱子尺寸为高17厘米、宽30厘米、长50厘米,体积约0.026立方米,毛重23.5公斤 647.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.他们节省运输空间,便于储藏和货物分发 648.In addition to the gross, net and tare weights, the wording “ Made in the people’s republic of China “ is also stenciled on the package.除毛、净和皮重外,“中华人民币共和国制造”也要在包装上加上钢印

649.We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation.Please set your mind at ease.我们已经在包装和介绍上做了一些改进,请提出宝贵意见

650.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization.我们的集装箱与国际标准化组织规定的规格完全相符 Unit Twenty-Two.货运通知

651.We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.我们要告诉你货已于5月18日发出

652.We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.我们高兴的通知你货已在今天由“太平熊”号运出

653.We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.我们想告诉你根据你方8月5日的指示,我们已经将货由“上海号”运出

654.We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S.”Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of carbon paper.欣告你方, 50箱硬纸板已通过”Tokyo Maru”号船运出.655.We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hongkong.很高兴告知你方,456号信用证下的货物已由Greenwood号船在5月15日运往香港

656.The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.合同号2346下的化肥由Calchas号船承运, 将在7月16日离港

657.We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S.”Fengqing”.很高兴告知你方,订单号为KAB/2004的100打衬衫已由”Fengqing”号船运出 658.We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.39 我们希望在7月底之前把契约里的货物运出.659.We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S.”Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.很高兴告知你方,我们将在明天把你方订的2000个空调通过Asia船运到你方港口 660.Your order No 153.will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.你方153号订单的货物将在下个月初通过” Pearl”号船运出

661.We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.很高兴告知你方,你们所订的货物今天已运出 662.We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.很高兴告知你方,上一次寄送货物已如期运送

663.The m/s “ Vicoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303.today.承载你方303号订单货物的“ Vicoria”船已离开我方港口

664.The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.船预计在10月28日到达你方港口,你们现在可以做好提货的准备 665.The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.货物由“ Eli:”号直航船在5月10号运出,预计在6月1日前到达上海 666.We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.我们相信货物会完好无损地到达你方

667.We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.我们相信货物会安全到达你方,并且使你满意

668.We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.我们已把你方订购的印度地毯运出,将在下周五到达你方港口 669.For shirts under contract No 60,we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.我们预订了“Eagle”号船的船舱来承载你方60号合同下的衬衫.预计在下个月月初到达你方 城市 670.The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.货物将从下个月开始按月分三期运送 Unit twenty-three 货运要求及答复

671.Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.收到我方开具的以你方为受益人的信用证后,请尽可能减少延误发货

672.We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.我们希望新年急需的货物能及时送达

673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.我们希望你做出必要的安排以使货物准时到达

674.Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods.If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.你能将交货期定在不迟于五月吗,你知道,六月正是该货的旺季,如果迟于六月,我们将错 过销售季节

675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October? 你能确认在十月份将该订单的货发出吗

676.Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December? 12月初该批货在大连上岸是否可能

677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.我们需要货物不迟于一个月以为销售季节做准备

678.Please send us the shipment by train.请通过火车发货给我们

679.Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.请下月初通过一流的汽船发货给我们 680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.由于我们急需此货,我们要求空运 681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.如能及时安排此货发出,我们将不胜感激

682.You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract.Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.你方应根据合同第9款规定的时间发货,不经允许,不得改变路线

683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.请将合同中的货装到我方指定的船上

684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.在船期前10-15日,你方通过传真告诉我们船名、船抵达时间和船运代理人名字

685.The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.箱单上应该标明重量、号码和相应的发票日期

686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.你方应随船发一份装运单副本到目的地港

687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.所有装运细节完成后,请将装运单据寄给我们用于提货

688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.发货事宜已办妥,运输费由贵司支付,我们将根据原始的单据支付运费

689.You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.你应该保证货物与合同规定的质量、规格和性能等所有方面相一致

690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.我们宁愿直航,因为转运增加破损风险,也会因某些方面延迟抵达 Unit 24 催运货物并告知货物迟到结果 Part one 691.It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery.You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.你知道我们发订单中的打字机已经两个多月了,我们仍在等货送达,抵达日期对我们而言十

分重要 692.Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without further delay.请立即处理此事,要知道货物送达不得延误

693.Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.请发货,尽量避免延误

694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month.It hasn’t arrived yet.我想知道你是否检查上月发给你的订单,它仍没未到 695.Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.请尽最大努力发货

696.We are much in need of the goods.Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.我们急需该货,请尽可能安排发货

697.We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment.Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.我们希望你能注意到直到目前还未收到你发货的任何消息,我们消费者急需该机器并为我们 早点发货

698.As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.由于我们的顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望你方能确保早日发货

699.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet.Our customers are in urgent need of them? 我想知道为何我们的合金镶块还未送达,我们的顾客急需它们

700.We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.我们希望发货不再延误

701.This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.该单如此急需,我们必须要求你方尽早发货

702.We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.若早日发货,将不胜感激,这样货物可以及时抵达来迎合活跃的需求 703.We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.我们希望你能尽早将空调发出,因为炎热的季节马上逼近

704.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods.So it will be better to ship them all at once.我们所订的货物为季节性产品,故尽早发货为佳

705.In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.为了季节的及时,而我们而言,早点发货尤为重要 Part Two 706.We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.若货未及时到达,我们可能拒绝发货

707.We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.我们必须坚持根据合同时间发货并保留拒收货物,如果本周不能收到货物

708.We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery 42 within the next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.我们遗憾的说除非你们保证在接下来的两周内发货,否则我们将被迫终止订单 709.If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.如果发货太迟,我们将被迫撤销合同

710.If you still delay delivery , I’ll have to cancel the order.若你们仍延迟发货,我们不得不取消订单

711.If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们不得不要求你们赔偿并保留撤销合同的权利 712.If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.若你们不能根据协议时间发货,你方应该赔偿我们的损失及相关的费用

713.If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim against you for the loss.若本月末仍未获悉贵方发货的消息,我们将被迫撤消合同并保留追究贵方给我方造成的损失 714.We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.我们要说的是若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们将无法与我方客人履行合同

715.We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulty.我们要强调的是我们的订单的任何延误将毫无疑问地涉及到我们不小的困难

716.Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.你方未在规定的时间内发货给我们造成极大的麻烦

717.Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.任何发货延迟将危害我们未来的业务

718.We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no little financial loss.我们相信你方明白那个订单在规定时间内发货,因为任何延误会导致我们损失惨重

719.As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.你知道,六月是该货的旺季,若迟于六月到达,我们将错失销售季节

720.Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.一旦你延迟发货,烟花可能对我们毫无用处。Unit Twenty-Five 仲裁 Part One 721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.我们应该通过促裁解决争议而非法律途径

722.We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable , nonbonding conciliation between two parites.我们宁愿双方以友好、互相谅解地解决争议

723.As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.43 事实上大多争议可以友好的方式解决,要着眼于长期发展的关系

724.All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.所有有关合同的争议应友好商议

725.Personally I should say it’s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.就个人而言,我们双方通过友好商议解决争议更佳

726.Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.若有争议,友好协议是双方解决争议的最好方式

727.Where do you want to have arbitration held? 你想利用促裁?

728.As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold arbitration in the country of defendant.只要是地方促裁,根据惯例仲裁要在被告方国家举行 729.If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you submit the case for arbitration , the place for arbitration is to be in China.若我们答应仲裁,仲裁地要在日本;若你方接受仲裁,促裁地要在中国

730.If the buyer is the plaintiff , the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.若买方为原告,促裁应在北京举行

731.The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical equipment.这个仲裁协会的会员专业能干,并在因医疗设备质量检验引起的各种促裁享有盛誉 732.Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise awarded by the court.一般来讲,所有的促裁费用就由败诉方买单,除非法院判决

733.the decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.仲裁委员会做出的决定应为最终并对双方有约束力

734.The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.根据合同败诉方应承担仲裁费用 735.We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling £748,000 caused by your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.我方要求你方赔偿因你方未履行合和所有仲裁费用,共计748,000美金 Part Two 736.If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.如果因检验引起的任何争议,我们可接受仲裁

737.If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.若你们不赔偿我方损失,我们建议提交仲裁 738.The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.争议应由双方提名的仲裁者来仲裁

739.We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.需要时我们讨论同意成立一个临时的仲裁委员会

740.If no settlement can be reached between the two parties , the case under dispute 44 shall be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.如果双方无法达成一致,争议应交与双方接受的第三方仲裁

741.In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.在任何争议不能通过友好协商解决时,我们就将争议交与国际种裁组织 742.It’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.将争议交与临时仲裁法庭更易于接受

743.We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.我们认为双方的仲裁人员必须公平,没有偏见或偏爱来处理争议

744.Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.既然争议不能协议,有必要将其诉诸仲裁 745.If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.若你方不接受我方的建议,我们可能将事端交与仲裁

746.We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.我们应在合同中写明包括仲裁条款

747.You needn’t worry about that.There is an arbitration clause in the contract.你不必为此过虑,合同中有仲裁条款

748.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now? 我们现在可以讨论仲裁条款吗

749.It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.我们应尽最大努力解决争议而不含仲裁

750.We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.我们现在正式向仲裁委员会就此争议仲裁 Unit Twenty-Six 索赔理由及依据

751.It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.经检查发现,实际重量和发票上的重量相差35公斤

752.The landed goods were quite different from what expected.现有的货物和期望的大不相同

753.We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.我们发现自由酸超过合同最大值0.01%,所以我们不得不要求你方赔偿5,000美金 754.The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.检查显示盐密度至少超过4% 755.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract.We are now lodging a claim against you for £2,000.该货未达到合同规定的标准,我们现在要求索赔2,000美金

756.The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.你方发来的干蘑菇远远低于合同规定的标准

757.The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.你发给我们订单货物的质量规格不符,我们必须就此向你方索赔280,000美金 758.We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your 45 sample.我们发现你方供应的铜丝不是你方样品的准确规格 759.Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.我们顾客发现,与样品相比,货物质量太次

760.The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.上周发来的货物质量和我们上一单相比,质量非常低劣 761.The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.检查显示发来的小麦数量和质量均与合同规定的不相符,尽管包装完好

762.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size.I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.大部分衬衫尺码小,我想知道你们在发货时是否犯错

763.There are too many defective items in this shipment.这批货缺陷太多

764.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size.They should be size 42.上周五发来的皮鞋尺码不对,它们应是42码 765.The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.上周发来的货物质量太次以致不适合这个市场的要求

766.The quality of your shipment for your order No.346 is far from the agreed specifications.你发给我们的订单号346的货物与规格差别很大

767.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.经卫生官员严密检查表明罐装水果不适合人们食用 768.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.因包装袋不合格造成的损失应由贵方负责

769.It was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.经检查发现,近20%的包装破损,显然是错误的包装

770.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.检查报告证明由不合适的包装造成短重 Part Two 771.A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.经中国出入境检验检疫局密切检查和认真测试,表明一些话筒存在质量缺陷

772.We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.经过中国商品检验局重检,我们发现货物的质量、数量和重量与合同规定的不一致。我们现 在退货并要求赔偿损失

773.The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.检查表明货物损坏归于野蛮搬运

774.The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.检查员报告表明一些货已有严重损坏

775.On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.基于合同第15款,我们的索赔如下

776.We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.46 我们就所有相同的损失向你方索赔

777.When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied.You must compensate us for the loss.提货时,我们发现货物已严重被淡水浸湿并腐烂,你方须赔偿我方损失

778.We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.我们要求更换受损货物并给我们5%的特别折扣作为损失补偿

779.According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.根据合同,你方有责任赔偿我方遭受的损失 780.We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us.You must compensate us for all this.由于你方发来的产品质量低劣导致我们随了销售价格20%的损失,你方须赔偿所有损失

781.All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.包括检查费和要求返还货物导致的损失在内的所有费用应有你方承担

782.You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.你方必须承担因延迟交货造成损失的责任

783.You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.你方应收回所有不合格口,并赔偿货款加上退货产生的损失,比如运费,仓储费,保险费,利息和检查费。

784.We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.我们有权向你方索赔所有损失 785.The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.我们上周一收到的产品与样品不符,认为你们应该跟进

786.This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.这是用于向你方索赔的由中国商品检查局签署的检验报告

787.Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly.We must hold you responsible for the loss.几乎每一只鼓都有轻微裂痕,我们必须要你为损失负责

788.We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment.We expect compensation from you for the loss.因为你方延迟交货我们损失惨重,我们期望你方赔偿损失 789.We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.我们要求你快速安排合同号147中的缺陷货物

790.We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.我们很遗憾地通知你我们被迫归还不合格品,费用由你方支付 Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额 Part One 791.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达

792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损

793.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.包装太差,货物渗漏严重

794.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度

795.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.近20%的包破损,货物严重受污

796.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。

797.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失

798.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损

799.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用

800.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.经重检你方的货物被发现短重

801.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔

802.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.该货短重1,450磅

803.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20% 804.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤

805.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染

806.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失

807.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨

808.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.16号箱发现少了3包

809.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔

810.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior 48 quality of the goods concerned.我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔 Part Two 811.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿

812.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金

813.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿

814.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金

815.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费

816.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费

817.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金

818.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等

819.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard.So we request a 5% allowance.我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的补偿

820.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金

821.We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔6,000美金

822.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.我们被迫向你索赔20,000美金,其与不合格品价值相等

823.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.只有你方降价20%,我们才愿接近这批货

824.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.我们希望你方尽早解决索赔

825.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.短货索赔须在货到30日内执行

826.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.请早日将索赔款汇给我们

827.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损

828.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.49 请一周内发货,更换另外5台冰箱并就五台总金额降价30% 829.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.若你方尽可能地更换机器,我们将不胜感激

830.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品 Unit twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应 Part One 831.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss? 我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失

832.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.我们将密切关注你方索赔的要求

833.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止 834.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意

835.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量

836.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意

837.We agree to accept all your claim.我们接受你方所有索赔

838.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜

839.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金

840.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的5% 841.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.我们将赔偿6%并在今后给你特别条款

842.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付50% 843.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.我们已汇760美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费 844.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.我们将汇损失赔偿金额2,000美金

845.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.我们愿在下批货给你18%的补偿来赔偿你方损失 Part Two 846.You should claim compensation from the insurance company.你应该向保险公司索赔

847.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.彻底检查表明袋子破损归因于包装不合适,供应商应该承担责任

第四篇:办公室电话商务用语(中英文对照)

以前的公司一般有总机,由接线员将电话转接到各部门或者个人。现在很多公司拥有类似的前台服务。那么,如果你是在为别人转接电话的话应当怎么说呢。

电话转接

i’ll put you through right now.我现在就帮你转接过去。

i’ll connect you with the department you want.hold on for a minute.我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。

i’ll switch you over to mr.clark.我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。

i’m sorry but the number is engaged.we’ll call you if connected.很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。

订购商品及询问

1.i'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。

2.may i order some flowers? 我可以订些花吗?

3.how can i pay for this item? 我要怎么付款?

4.i'd like to buy the car on your tv commercial.我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。

5.please send me your catalogue.请寄目录给我。

6.do you have any life menu magazine tenin stock? 你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗?

7.how long will it arrive? 需要多久才会送到呢?

8.the product you sent to me is not what i ordered.你们送来的产品不是我订的东西。

9.i'm calling about an order i placed a month ago.it hasn't arrived yet.我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。

解析:

1.现在电话或网络订购在国内也很流行,即使是人在国内你也可以订购外国目录上的产品。但在打电话前一定要先记下商品的型号及尺寸,以节省通话时间。

2.commercial有(电视、广播中的)商业广告之意,也可说成commercial film, 简称为c.f.。而advertisement则指(平面的)广告,简称为ad;advertisement mail 是广告邮件; advertisement column是广告栏,这些都是很常用到的。3.place 有开出订单之意。ie: to place an order with sb.(和某人订订单)

听不清楚

1.sorry, i didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。

2.sorry, i didn't understand.抱歉,我听不懂。

3.sorry, i didn't get what you said.对不起,我没听懂你说的话。

4.i can't hear you very well.我听不太清楚。

5.i can barely hear you.我几乎听不到你说的。6.i'm having trouble hearing you.我听不清楚。

7.we have a bad connection.通讯效果不太好。8.i can't catch what you are saying.我听不太清楚你说的话。

发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:

1.pardon?请再说一遍好吗?

2.excuse me? 请再说一遍?上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。

3.i beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)

4.could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?

5.would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?

请对方说慢点的说法:

1.would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?

2.could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?(speak up 大声说=speak out)

3.would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?

4.would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?

5.please speak a little louder.请讲大声一点。

6.would you slow down, please? 请说慢一点好吗?

第五篇:中英文对照A

《美国口语惯用法例句集粹》A

A(Page 1-4)

1.about

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)I'd like to know what this is all about.我想知道这到底是怎么回事。How about a fish sandwich? 来一块鱼肉三明治怎么样?What about me? 我怎么样?I'm not about to go in that old house.我是不会进那幢旧房子的!Yes I remember that night.What about it? 是的,我记得那个晚上,那又怎样?What's this all about? 这到底是怎么回事?It's about time you showed up!差不多是你该露面的时候了。

2.above

1)

2)Above all, I want everything quiet.首要的是:我要一切保持安定。Tom thinks he's above hard work.汤姆认为自己没必要努力工作。

3.act

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)Would you please act out what happened? 你能把发生的事演示一下吗?Watch Ricky.He sometimes likes to act up in class.注意里基,他又是喜欢在课堂上捣蛋。That profane comedian needs to clean up his act.那个爱说粗言秽语的喜剧演员应该净化一下自己的言行。We need to get our act together and come to see you.我们需要统一意见后来见你。The newspapers called the earthquake an act of God.报纸上称那次地震为天灾。Masa is a class act.玛莎是位杰出的女性。

4.action

1)

2)

3)

4)We're going to bring action against our debtors.我们打算控告我们的债务人。Did you see any action in yesterday's ballgame? 昨晚的棒球比赛中你看到有什么有趣的精彩场面吗?Our community is going to take action against the proposed waste dump.我地区要采取行动反对那项垃圾处理场的提案。Jim wants to go where the action is.吉姆想去有刺激性的地方。

5.advantage

1)

2)Our opponents have a height advantage on us.我们的对手在身高上比我们占有优势。Nobody likes to be taken advantage of.没有人喜欢被捉弄(或:被欺骗、利用)

6.after

1)

2)

3)

4)I think that girl is after you.我想那女孩是在追你。It looks like things are gonna work out after all.看起来事情终会解决的。This soft drink has a nasty aftertaste.这软饮料有种让人难受的余味。I see your point, but don't you think it's way after the fact.我明白你的意思,但你不觉

得这已是“事后诸葛亮”了吗?

7.again

1)I could go to Japan again and again.我可以一而再、再而三地去日本。(注:意指不会感到

厌倦)

8.age

1)

2)Would you please act your age!请你做事要有一个与自己年龄相称的样子。This is a “coming of age” movie.这是一部成人影片。

9.air

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)I need to go outside and get some air.我需要出去呼吸点新鲜空气。I don't know what's wrong, but can feel it in the air.虽然我不知道到底是出了什么差错,但我能隐隐约约感觉到。Mike was sad when they took his favorite program off the air.当迈克喜欢的节目被取消时,他感到很伤心。The sale of our house is still up in the air.我们的房子出勤率售一事还没有最后定下来。After winning the championship, I felt I could walk on air.获得冠军后,我飘飘欲仙。Your sister is such an airhead.你姐姐真是来个没有头脑的人。Janet Jackson's new song is getting lots of airplay.珍妮〃杰克逊的新歌到处都在不断地播放。That last time I took a plane, I got airsick.上次我乘飞机时晕机了。I hope there's no bad air between us.我希望我们之间的关系不要很别扭。

10.all

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)It's looks like we won't be going after all.看起来最后我们还是不能去。We've all but finished the project.我们已几乎完成了那个项目。All in all I'd say it's been a very productive day.总的来说,我认为这一天过得很充实。Let's go all-out and win this game!让我们尽全力来打赢这场比赛。We knew it was all over when we saw the building burst.当我们看见那座建筑突然起火时,我们知道一切全完了。We wish you all the best.我们大家祝福你一切如意。If it's all the same to you, I'd just as soon not go.如果这对你都是一回事的话,我就不想去了。They were running from the police like all get-out.他们以极快的速度逃脱警察的追赶。I didn't see them come in at all.我根本高没有发现他们的进来。Let's settle this matter once and for all.让我们来把这个问题一次性地彻底解决掉。Mark is an all-around athlete.马克是一个全能运动员。Did you get to play in the all-star game? 你入选全明星队的比赛了吗?He bloke the all-time record in the 100-meter run at his school.他打破了他所在的学校

100米跑的历史最高记录。

11.alley

1)Working on cars isn't up my alley.修理汽车不是我拿手的活儿。

12.alone

1)

2)I just wanna be left alone.我只是想一个人呆会儿。Can't you just leave well enough alone? 你不能少管一些闲事吗?

13.along

1)

2)You knew all along what was going on.你从一开始就知道所发生的事。Debbie doesn't get along with Steve.戴比和史蒂夫相处得不好。

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)Mr.Pak came here searching for the American dream.帕克先生来到这儿寻求他的“美国梦”。Some foreigners become Americanized while living in the U.S.一些外国人在美国居住时被美国化了。Not having any job freedom would be totally unAmerican.没有选择职业的自由是完全违背美国精神传统的。Bill is an all-American quarterback.比尔是全美(橄榄球)明星赛的四分卫队员。I just can't go on the American way.我无法适应美国方式。

15.animal

1)

2)Water-skiing really brings out the animal in Tom.滑水运动真正激发出了汤姆的活力与激情。The young actor emits a lot of animal magnetism on the screen.那个年轻演员在荧幕

上充分显示出他的性魅力。

16.answer

1)I called Emi but there was no answer.我给埃米打了电话,但是没人接。

17.apple

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)Have you ever been to the Big Apple? 你去过纽约吗?Do I sense an apple of discord between you two? 你问我有没有感觉出你们两人之间的不和,是吗?Heather is the apple of my eye.希瑟是我的掌上明珠。Rita likes to keep everything in apple-pie order.丽塔喜欢把一切都弄得井井有条。Dennis has always been an apple polisher.丹尼斯一直就是一个马屁精。

18.arm

1)

2)

3)

4)You don't have to twist my arm to get me to go with you.用不着你强迫我跟你走。My father is a hopeless armchair quarterback.我爸爸是一个没救了的纸上谈兵的人。The suspects are armed and dangerous.嫌疑犯带有武器,十分危险。Every spring the park is filled with lovers walking arm in arm.每到春天公园里到处都是

手挽手散步的恋人。

19.around

1)

2)Coach Johnson has been around for 30 years.约翰逊教练已有三十年的经验了。Someone is on duty here around-the-clock.有人在这里昼夜值班。

20.as

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)It looks as if someone has already been here.看起来在人来过这里了。As for me, I'm going home.至于我,我准备回家。Marty is acting as if nothing happened.马蒂表现得像什么也没发生过一样。I want this room left as is.我希望这间房子保持原样。The changes will begin taking place as of tomorrow.变动从明天开始实施。Police are baffled as to the whereabouts of the kidnappers.警察局搜寻绑架者的工作受

挫。

1)

2)

3)

4)Our gas bill average about $50 a month.我们每个月的煤气费平均50美元。On the average, I'd say we eat chicken once a week.我们平均每周吃一次鸡肉。Kent describes himself as just an average Joe.肯特视自己为一名普通的美国人。On the average day, over 100,000 kids bring guns to school in the U.S.在美国平常日

子里,有100,000个孩子带手枪去上学。

22.away

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)What makes you think you're gonna get away with this? 是什么使你认为你可以免受处罚?I wish they'd do away with these complicated tax forms.我希望他们能费除掉这些复杂的税务表格。We're planning a weekend getaway for our anniversary.我们正在为庆祝我们的纪念日而安排一次周末的外出活动。Tom wants to run away from home.汤姆想从家里出逃。Dave and Kathy are going to steal away on vacation.戴夫和凯茜计划在假期里偷偷跑出

去。

下载普洱茶商务计划书 中英文对照word格式文档
下载普洱茶商务计划书 中英文对照.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏,请勿使用迅雷等下载。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式


声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:645879355@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

相关范文推荐

    中英文对照

    AEROFLEX “亚罗弗”保温 ALCO “艾科”自控 Alerton 雅利顿空调 Alfa laval阿法拉伐换热器 ARMSTRONG “阿姆斯壮”保温 AUX 奥克斯 BELIMO 瑞士“搏力谋”阀门 BERONOR西......

    中英文对照

    医院中英文对照发热门诊Have Fever主治医师Doctor-in-charge 供应室Supply Room谢绝入内No entering 红灯亮时谢绝入内No entering when red light 彩超、心电图Colorful Ca......

    中英文对照

    共轨技术 随着人们对低油耗、低废气排放、发动机低噪声的需求越来越大,对发动机和燃油喷射系统的要求也越来也高。对柴油发动机燃油喷射系统提出的要求也在不断增加。更高的......

    中英文对照

    Text5_ENI don't know why I overlooked that problem. I haven't overlooked Chinese achievements in science. Sometimes you are too frank. High birthrates cannot be......

    商务函电(中英文对照)-FOB论坛[大全五篇]

    商务函电范文(中英文对照哦) 1、 请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22StreetOmaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Sh......

    主题: [中英文对照]【名言警句-商务篇】

    主题: [中英文对照]【名言警句-商务篇】.txt7温暖是飘飘洒洒的春雨;温暖是写在脸上的笑影;温暖是义无反顾的响应;温暖是一丝不苟的配合。8尊重是一缕春风,一泓清泉,一颗给人温暖的......

    中英文歌词对照

    歌词目录 all rise ....................................................................................................................................................

    中英文合同对照(范文模版)

    房地产买卖协议 SALES CONTRACT FOR REAL ESTATE 出售方:(以下简称“甲方” ) 买受方: (以下简称“乙方” ) 中介方:上海臣信房地产经纪有限公司 (以下简称“丙方” )Seller: (herei......