第一篇:英语祝酒词应该怎么说
英语祝酒词应该怎么说
发表于:2009-6-8 浏览:83 次 来源:职场英语
陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和美国同事Amy晚上要一起参加同事James的告别晚宴,由公司北
京办事处主任戴维斯主持。
(Office ambience)
A:Chen Hao, you need to be prepared for a lot of toasting tonight.C:Toasting? 烤面包?
A:No, I am talking about honoring someone at a meal or reception by raising a glass of wine,champagne or water and offering a few kind words about that person.C:噢,你是说祝酒啊。西方人祝酒有什么规矩吗?
A:There are two kinds of toasts.There is the informal toast that the host offers at the
beginning of the meal to welcome his guests.C:那是戴维斯的事吧。我们有什么要做的吗?
A:Mr.Davis will stand, raise his glass and thank everyone for coming.He will take a sip of his wine.Then the guests, who remain seated, raise their glasses in response and take a
sip.C:就是说我们都不用站起来,只要举起杯,然后抿一口酒就行了。那另外一种呢?
A:The other is more formal and comes near the end of the meal, usually during dessert.Champagne will be served.After each toast, everyone raises a glass and takes a sip of champagne.C:是不是每个人都要说祝酒辞呢?
A:Not necessarily, but you will be expected to toast James since you worked closely with him.C:幸亏你事先告诉我。不过那我该说些什么呢?
A:You could say how good James was to work with, tell a funny story about him, wish him success
in his new position or use a favorite quote.C:讲笑话是我的长项。不过我还是得赶紧去准备准备,一会餐厅见。
宴会结束后,陈豪和Amy一起搭出租车回家。
A:Chen Hao, Your toast was excellent and you seemed completely at ease.You obviously practiced
your remarks.C:这可得谢谢你。还有啊,幸亏你特别提醒我每次只要抿一小口,我真没想到有这么多人祝酒,不然
非喝醉了不可。
A:It is acceptable etiquette to raise your water glass instead of the champagne flute.I usually
just raise my glass to my lips so it appears that I am drinking when I am not.C:怪不得,我还以为你酒量过人呢!不过Amy,我还有个问题。别人为他祝酒,James好像从来不举杯,也不喝。这样做会不会不礼貌?
A:Not at all.That was correct etiquette.You never drink to yourself.Only to other people.C:噢,所以被别人祝酒的人自己是不喝的。幸亏被祝酒的人不是我,否则我肯定会闹笑话。
A:No you wouldn't.I would have warned you about that.
第二篇:英语祝酒词
英语祝酒词 1.短语式祝酒词
To your health!(Good health!)Bottoms up!Cheers!(Cheerio!)(Here's)to our victory!To Mr.Li!All the best!
2.习语性单句式祝酒词 Down the hatch!Here's mud in your eye!Here's skin off your nose!Here's looking at you!.3.用drink 和toast组成的单句式祝酒词 I'll drink to your good health.I'll drink to very good health for you.Let's drink to his success.Let's drink a toast to our friendly co-operation.I'll give toast to all the here.I propose a toast to the friendship between our two countries.I'll toast the bride..Let's toast ever-lasting peace.1.Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
2.Happy New Year!新年快乐!
3.Merry Christmas to you all!祝大家圣诞快乐!
4.Happy Thanksgiving!感恩节快乐!
5.Thank you all for coming tonight to celebrate this happy and joyous occasion.感谢你们今晚来庆祝这愉快、欢欣的日子。6.We all thank you for your kind invitation tonight.我们全都感谢你今晚好意的邀请。
7.Thank you for your kind invitation to join with you in this wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.谢谢你们一番盛情邀请我和你们一起过这美好的感恩节庆典。
8.It is a GREat honor for me to speak to you all here tonight at this New Year party.今晚在这新年聚会上我很荣幸能对大家讲讲话。
9.Let me, at first express a few words of gratitude to our host, Mr.Smith.首先让我对我们的主人史密斯先生说几句话,以表示感激之意。
10.It is my GREat pleasure to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!很荣幸能够在此祝福你们大家有个非常愉快的圣诞节!
11.I’d like to say a word of hearty thanks to my host and hostess, Mr.And Mrs.Smith, for inviting me to this Christmas party.男主人和女主人史密斯先生和夫人邀请我参加那诞聚会,我想说句话以表示我衷心的感谢。
12.We are meeting here tonight in the house of Mr.Smith, along with other American friends of his, to observe Easter.今晚我们聚集在这儿,史密斯先生的家,还有他的美国朋友,一起来庆祝复活节。
13.I wish, first of all, to thank my host and hostess for inviting me to this Christmas dinner.首先我要感谢主人和女主人邀请我参加这耶诞晚餐会。
14.Let me begin by saying, “ A Happy New Year!“ to all of you and especially to Mr.Smith, our guest of honor.对各位,尤其是我们的贵宾史密斯先生,我首先要说的是,“新年快乐!”
15.Let us all now drink a toast to the future success of the company.现在我们大家一起来干杯,祝公司未来鸿图大展。节日【13句】
1.Happy Mother’s Day!母亲节快乐!
2.I feel there is no way I can get out of making a speech.我想,讲几句话是逃脱不掉的。
3.Of course, everybody knows what day it is today.当然,每个人都知道今天是什么日子。
4.I want to say a special word of thanks to my parents.我特别要向我爸妈说感谢的话。
5.Thank you all again for coming here today.I am pleased and honored.今天很感谢你们又都来这儿,我感到很高兴,也很荣幸。
6.I’m pleased to stand before you today on this most beautiful of holidays, Mother’s Day.今天这个很美的节日,母亲节,我很高兴站在你们的面前。
7.It I had the time, I would have gone around to each one of you to give you my thanks.如果我有时间,我就一一去向各位致谢了。
8.You all have been so kind to come here tonight.你们真是太好了,今晚都来了。
9.I have been given the special honor to make a few remarks to you on this special day for fathers everywhere.在这个特别的日子为各地为人父者说几句话,我真是特别荣幸。
10.Allow me, first of all, to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for coming to this party in such numbers.这么多人光临这个聚会,首先我要衷心地感谢大家。
11.I wish to conclude by thanking you one more for your good wishes.最后我要再一次感谢你们的祝福。12.I wish to congratulate the sponsors who have organized this wonderful gathering.我要恭喜发起人,他们计画这次完美的聚会。
13.I am sure that everyone here joins with me in wishing the mothers who are present here, and through them, all the mothers throughout the world, continued health and much happiness.我深信这里的每一个人都会和我一起祝福在场的母亲们,经由她们,全世界的母亲永远健康、幸福。婚礼【15句】
1.Congratulations!恭喜!
2.Thank you for your invitation.谢谢你们的邀请。
3.We are here to witness the union of two lives in marriage.我们在此为两位联姻作见证。
4.I now give the toast to the bride and groom, Mary and Bob.现在我向新娘玛莉、新郎鲍伯举杯致敬。
5.Today is indeed a joyous occasion for all of us present here.对我们列席的每个人而言,今天真是个令人欢欣的日子。
6.It is my pleasure to call Mary my closest and dearest friend.我很高兴的说,玛莉是我最亲密的朋友。
7.I’m sure everyone here joins me in wishing you two, Bob and Mary, the very best that life has to offer you in your marriage.我确信今天在座的每个人都会和我一同祝福鲍伯和玛莉们俩过最美满的婚姻生活。
8.I will conclude by congratulating the young couple on their marriage, and wishing them a long life of happiness together.最后我们恭喜这对年轻新人,祝他们白头偕老,幸福美满。
9.Words can’t express what is in their hearts.Bob and Mary will never forget you for what you have done for them.言辞无法表达他们的感受,鲍伯和玛莉将不会忘记你们尽心尽力为他们所做的事。10.We are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of my best friend, Bob and his wonderful bride, Mary.今天我们在一起庆祝我最好的朋友鲍伯和他的美新娘玛莉的婚礼。
11.It is my GREat privilege, on this most auspicious occasion, to say a word of congratulation to the groom, Mr.Smith, and to wish much happiness to his lovely bride.在这个良辰吉时,我很荣幸向新郎史密斯先生说恭喜,并祝他的可爱的新娘幸福美满。
12.On behalf of the classmates of the bridegroom, it is my GREat privilege to offer hearty congratulations to Mr.Smith on the happiest occasion of his life, and to his lovely bride.我很荣幸代表新郎史密斯先生的同学,在他三生中最幸福的日子,向他以及他可爱的新娘表达衷心的祝贺。
13.I consider it a special privilege to wish the bride on behalf classmates the best of luck and much happiness on the occasion of her wedding.非常荣幸代表新娘的同学在新娘结婚的大喜之日来祝贺她多福、美满。
14.I wish to conclude my speech with a prayer for the continued happiness of the newly married couple.我最后要说的就是祝福这对新人永浴爱河。
15.Allow me to conclude my brief speech by wishing the bride and bridegroom all happiness and the best of luck for the future.谨祝新郎新娘将来美满、多福,作为我短短讲这些话的结束。宴会说辞【基本句型】:
1、I’ve heard so much about you.久仰!
2、You’ve had a long day./ You’ve had a long flight.辛苦了!
3、Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends尊敬的朋友们!
4、On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
5、On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
6、How are you making out in Beijing?在北京过得怎么样?
7、I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
8、American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.欢迎美商来北京投资。
9、Your valuable advice is most welcome.欢迎多提宝贵意见。
10、It’s a rewarding trip!不虚此行!
11、As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
12、Please remember me to Mr.Wang.请代我问候王先生。
13、Thank you so much for coming.感谢光临!
14、Hope you’ll come again.欢迎再来!
15、Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.欢迎以后多来北京!
16、I will see myself out, please.请留步,不用送了!
17、At your service!愿为您效劳!
18、Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of…为…举行宴会/宴请
19、Serve a courst上菜
20、Here is your seat.您的位置在这里。请入席!
21、Enjoy this happy get-together欢聚一堂
22、Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.请随便!
23、Help yourself please.请各位随意用餐。
24、What would you like to drink?您喝点什么?
25、At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between… And… , to the health of Senator…, cheers!现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!1.Congratulations!恭喜!
2.Let me congratulate you on your success.恭喜你成功了。
3.It is my great privilege to say a word of congratulation to Mr.Smith on the occasion of~.在~的时候,我很荣幸向史密斯先生表示道贺。
4.It is my great pleasure to say a word of hearty congratulation to Mr.Smith on the occasion of~.在~的时候,我很荣幸向史密斯先生表示衷心的道贺。
5.I wish to congratulate the staff members who are present here today on the memorable occasion of~.在这个难忘的~时刻,我向出席的同仁们表示恭喜之意。
6.It is my great pleasure this evening to welcome Mr.Smith, who has just arrived from Chicago and will be spending several weeks in Taiwan.今晚我很荣幸来欢迎史密斯先生,他刚从芝加哥来,将在台湾停留几个礼拜。
7.It is with a great pleasure that we gather here today to hear Mr.Smith, who is~.今天很荣幸大家聚在一起听史密斯先生讲话,他是~ 8.On behalf of everyone gathered here tonight, I would like to say how happy we are to see you again.谨代表今晚来此的每一个人,表达我们又再见到您的欢喜的心情。
9.We are all thrilled that won in such a famous contest.在这么有名的比赛中你赢了,我们都很兴奋。10.Thanks also goes to Mr.Smith who has spent many long hours working with us.也要谢谢史密斯先生,他与我们工作了一段很长的时间。
11.We are here today to pay our respects to Mr.Smith, winner of the Taiwan Golf Tournament.史密斯是台湾高尔夫球赛的获胜者,今天我们在这里向他表示我们的敬意。
12.I am truly happy to speak for all of us in congratulating Mr.Smith, the winner of the Contest.我真的很高兴为我们大家向比赛的胜利者史密斯先生表示道贺。
13.It is a great pleasure to gather here today to pay honor to our debating team which won in the All-Taiwan Debating Contest.今天很荣幸能够聚在这里,向我们的辩论队致敬,他们赢得全台辩论比赛。
14.On behalf of the judges, I want to take this opportunity to extend our heartfelt congratulations to your team members on your stunning victory in the debating contest.谨代表所有评审,用这个机会,向你们的队员在辩论赛中赢得漂亮的胜利表示由衷的祝贺。
15.Unfortunately, due to pressure of business, her husband has been unable to come to Taiwan this time, but I understand he hopes to pay a visit next year.很不巧,因为工作关系,她先生这一次未能来台,但我知道他希望明年能来。
16.During her all too brief stay here, Mrs.Smith will be renewing acquaintance with many of her old friends and visiting? Places she knew well before.史密斯夫人在此过于短暂的停留期间,要再见见许多老朋友,看看以前她熟悉的地方。
17.Let me begin by saying “Thank you” to all who have come to attend this evening.一开始让我向所有今晚出席者说声「谢谢」。
第三篇:简短英语祝酒词
英语祝酒词
1.短语式祝酒词
to your health!(good health!)bottoms up!cheers!(cheerio!)(heres)yo our victory!to mr.li!all the best!2.习语性单句式祝酒词 down the hatch!heres mud in your eye!heres skin off your nose!heres looking at you!.3.用drink 和toast组成的单句式祝酒词 ill drink to your good health.ill drink to very good health for you.lets drink to his success.lets drink a toast to our friendly co-operation.ill give toast to all the here.i propose a toast to the friendship between our two countries.ill toast the bride..lets toast ever-lasting peace.1.merry christmas!圣诞快乐!2.happy new year!新年快乐!
3.merry christmas to you all!祝大家圣诞快乐!4.happy thanksgiving!感恩节快乐!
6.we all thank you for your kind invitation tonight.我们全都感谢你今晚好意的邀请。
7.thank you for your kind invitation to join with you in this wonderful thanksgiving celebration.谢谢你们一番盛情邀请我和你们一起过这美好的感恩节庆典。8.it is a great honor for me to speak to you all here tonight at this new year party.今晚在这新年聚会上我很荣幸能对大家讲讲话。
9.let me, at first express a few words of gratitude to our host, mr.smith.首先让我对我们的主人史密斯先生说几句话,以表示感激之意。
10.it is my great pleasure to wish you all a very merry christmas!很荣幸能够在此祝福你们大家有个非常愉快的圣诞节!
11.i’d like to say a word of hearty thanks to my host and hostess, mr.and mrs.smith, for inviting me to this christmas party.男主人和女主人史密斯先生和夫人邀请我参加那诞聚会,我想说句话以表示我衷心的感谢。12.we are meeting here tonight in the house of mr.smith, along with other american friends of his, to observe easter.今晚我们聚集在这儿,史密斯先生的家,还有他的美国朋友,一起来庆祝复活节。
13.i wish, first of all, to thank my host and hostess for inviting me to this christmas dinner.首先我要感谢主人和女主人邀请我参加这耶诞晚餐会。14.let me begin by saying, “ a happy new year!“ to all of you and especially to mr.smith, our guest of honor.对各位,尤其是我们的贵宾史密斯先生,我首先要说的是,“新年快乐!”
节日【13句】
1.happy mother’s day!母亲节快乐!
2.i feel there is no way i can get out of making a speech.我想,讲几句话是逃脱不掉的。
3.of course, everybody knows what day it is today.当然,每个人都知道今天是什么日子。
4.i want to say a special word of thanks to my parents.我特别要向我爸妈说感谢的话。6.i’m pleased to stand before you today on this most beautiful of holidays, mother’s day.今天这个很美的节日,母亲节,我很高兴站在你们的面前。
7.it i had the time, i would have gone around to each one of you to give you my thanks.如果我有时间,我就一一去向各位致谢了。
9.i have been given the special honor to make a few remarks to you on this special day for fathers everywhere.在这个特别的日子为各地为人父者说几句话,我真是特别荣幸。11.i wish to conclude by thanking you one more for your good wishes.最后我要再一次感谢你们的祝福。
12.i wish to congratulate the sponsors who have organized this wonderful gathering.我要恭喜发起人,他们计画这次完美的聚会。
13.i am sure that everyone here joins with me in wishing the mothers who are present here, and through them, all the mothers throughout the world, continued health and much happiness.我深信这里的每一个人都会和我一起祝福在场的母亲们,经由她们,全世界的母亲永远健康、幸福。婚礼【15句】 1.congratulations!恭喜!
2.thank you for your invitation.谢谢你们的邀请。
3.we are here to witness the union of two lives in marriage.我们在此为两位联姻作见证。
4.i now give the toast to the bride and groom, mary and bob.现在我向新娘玛莉、新郎鲍伯举杯致敬。
5.today is indeed a joyous occasion for all of us present here.对我们列席的每个人而言,今天真是个令人欢欣的日子。
6.it is my pleasure to call mary my closest and dearest friend.我很高兴的说,玛莉是我最亲密的朋友。
7.i’m sure everyone here joins me in wishing you two, bob and mary, the very best that life has to offer you in your marriage.我确信今天在座的每个人都会和我一同祝福鲍伯和玛莉们俩过最美满的婚姻生活。
8.i will conclude by congratulating the young couple on their marriage, and wishing them a long life of happiness together.最后我们恭喜这对年轻新人,祝他们白头偕老,幸福美满。
9.words can’t express what is in their hearts.bob and mary will never forget you for what you have done for them.言辞无法表达他们的感受,鲍伯和玛莉将不会忘记你们尽心尽力为他们所做的事。10.we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of my best friend, bob and his wonderful bride, mary.今天我们在一起庆祝我最好的朋友鲍伯和他的美新娘玛莉的婚礼。
11.it is my great privilege, on this most auspicious occasion, to say a word of congratulation to the groom, mr.smith, and to wish much happiness to his lovely bride.在这个良辰吉时,我很荣幸向新郎史密斯先生说恭喜,并祝他的可爱的新娘幸福美满。12.on behalf of the classmates of the bridegroom, it is my great privilege to offer hearty congratulations to mr.smith on the happiest occasion of his life, and to his lovely bride.我很荣幸代表新郎史密斯先生的同学,在他三生中最幸福的日子,向他以及他可爱的新娘表达衷心的祝贺。
13.i consider it a special privilege to wish the bride on behalf classmates the best of luck and much happiness on the occasion of her wedding.非常荣幸代表新娘的同学在新娘结婚的大喜之日来祝贺她多福、美满。
14.i wish to conclude my speech with a prayer for the continued happiness of the newly married couple.我最后要说的就是祝福这对新人永浴爱河。
15.allow me to conclude my brief speech by wishing the bride and bridegroom all happiness and the best of luck for the future.谨祝新郎新娘将来美满、多福,作为我短短讲这些话的结束。
宴会说辞【基本句型】:
1、i’ve heard so much about you.久仰!
2、you’ve had a long day./ you’ve had a long flight.辛苦了!
3、distinguished/honorable/respected friends尊敬的朋友们!
4、on behalf of the beijing municipal government, i wish to extend our篇二:英文祝酒词
dear friends, this evening is valuable to all of us.we had a so long separation;we had so many words to pour out.and now, we get the chance, we get together this evening.lets toast to our meeting, to our friendship!let’s enjoy the meal and pour out all the words we kept in mind for this long time!we haven’t seen each other for three years.we know today we have our own different careers, we live in different cities and we are so busy every day that it is difficult for us to see each other.what we can do is to call each other sometimes.the same interests, the same believes, the same dreams brought us together.then, we helpt each other, we supported each other, we shared happiness and sorrow, and when one was in trouble, we were always there for him.nothing can break this deep friendship, nothing.dear friends, we meet again this evening.we are so excited.we are too impatient to wait;we can’t wait to hug everyone tightly.we all understand what we want, we have had a lot of setbacks and conquered many hardships.we never gave up because we know we are not alone, everyone is there for us.here happily, i wish to propose a toast.to our big success, to our meeting again, to our health, to our careers and beautiful futures, and to our invaluable friendship, cheers!let’s enjoy this moment!cheers, dear friends, friendship lasts forever!机械1001 张维篇三:中英文对照祝酒词
在国际禁化武视察员及国家代表
招待宴会上的祝酒词
toast at the reception of opcw inspectors and the country representative 尊敬的国际禁化武视察组凯里.基兰组长及各位视察员,尊敬的国家代表,女士们、先生们:
中午好!
respected mr.kerry kilan, leader of the opcw inspection team, members of the team, respected country representative, ladies and gentlemen: good noon!今天,苏州市人民政府和张家港市人民政府在此设宴,感谢国际禁化武视察组全体成员四天来的辛勤工作,感谢国家代表以及国家、省禁化武办领导对我们工作的支持、帮助和认可,本次核查工作的圆满完成,离不开你们的努力和各有关方面的高度配合。
today, suzhou municipal government and zhangjiagang municipal government are holding reception here to convey our thanks to the members of opcw inspection team for your hard work in the recent 4 days, and also to the country representative and the leaders of national and provincial organizations of the prohibition of chemical weapons for your support, help and affirmation towards our work.the successful conclusion of the inspection is not possible without your efforts and the coordination from all relevant parties.在刚刚结束的签字仪式上,张家港市政府代表地方政府明确表示要切实履行《公约》规定的各项义务,积极接受和配合国际禁化武组织开展的各项视察活动。今后,我们将在国家和江苏省人民政府的领导下,继续做好各项履约工作。
第四篇:面试结束应该说的那句话
当面试官在规定时间内完成了一切面试工作后,他总会礼貌地请你回去等候通知。一般来说,你总会说声谢谢,然后不卑不亢故作镇静地走开,然而事实上你在回家的路上已经在开始焦急地等待回音,就像一个没有经济来源的女人爱上了一个不回家的男人———“初见那时美丽的相约……愿意承受这样的输赢结果……依然无怨无悔期待你的出现……”
可是,如果你在说声“谢谢”之前再说上一句变被动为主动的话,你的等待至少不会漫漫无期。
“你能给我这份工作吗?”
据说,有很多人是因为在面试结束时勇敢地问了这个问题或是诸如此类的问题,最终得到了那份工作。也许是这样的勇敢打动了老板;也许是这份执着热切让老板不好意思再拒绝。也许根本就是运气———但不管如何,在听完了面试官对那份工作的描述后,你可以张口说出这句话,你将得到的最坏答复就是“不行”或是“我们需要时间对所有的面试者进行综合评估”。
“我最晚什么时候能得到回音?”
面试完后,面对你的勇敢,面试官也许会说,“我们需要时间考虑”或是“我们会打电话给你约第二次面试时间”。为了掌握主动,你可继续你的问题,因为你想知道最坏的结果。也许,面试官会说:“不会有什么回音了。”你或许会心痛或许会落荒而逃,但你不得不承认,至少这位面试官是认真而诚实的,你也可以重开炉灶全力以赴地准备下一次面试。
“如果因为种种原因你没有在最后期限通知我,我可以联系你吗?”
也许面试官会因为这样的问题恼火,但大部分人会理解你的心情,知道自己一旦忙起来会顾不上与你的约定。如果这样,你主动联系他也是对他的工作的帮助。当然如果他们对你不感兴趣,他们也一定会给出暗示:他们只是在敷衍你。
“你能否介绍一些其他可能对我感兴趣的人?”
如果你知道你已被拒绝,不妨问出这个问题,或许会有一份意外的收获。要知道,大部分面试官都与人为善且愿意互相帮助,很可能他不需要你,而他的一位正求贤若渴的朋友刚好需要你。
在勇敢地问出你的问题后,仔细地记录下可能存在的约定,并诚恳地对面试官为你多化费时间表示感谢,最后离开。回家后,整理一下思绪,今天的求职工作结束———且慢,还有最后一件事,写一封感谢信寄出,这是面试过程的最后一个环节。
第五篇:导游带团应该说的话
有时候感觉导游就是一个老妈子,游客吃喝拉撒全都得管,有些话还必须得说,否则出了问题,都是导游的错。看看导游们的总结吧,给游客不得不说的话!
一. 吃:如有特殊要求请提前通知导游,如回民或素食者等等;旅游餐以吃饱为主,各人口味不一,不可能百分百满意。一般十人一桌,第一顿自由组合,以后请不要再换座位,人到齐后一同用餐,早餐点心一人一份,稀饭不限量,中晚餐如要饮酒或添菜,费用自理(35元餐标)
二. 住:进房后先按清单检查房间物品是否有缺失、破损(尤其是地毯是否有烟洞),如有请通知服务员;房间里的物品除一次性的外,都是仅供使用的。房卡或钥匙请保管好,出门时请带上,退房时请交给导游。
三. 行:旅游车上的行李架不能放硬物质如茶杯、随身听等,体积大又重的行李物品同样不能放;垃圾请用小袋子装好,下车后扔到垃圾筒里去(尤其是口香糖),车上不能吸烟。
四. 游:安全第一,配合导游工作,贵重物品随身带如相机、手机、手表、现金等,要有时间观念,迟到是有惩罚的,如迟到三分钟唱一首歌,迟五分钟跳一支舞,迟到八分钟载歌载舞,迟到九分钟,对不起,请自已打的到行程的下一个景点或饭店。
五. 购:最好不要购买景点附近小摊小贩的物品,以免上当受骗,买了东西不要忘记索取发票、信誉卡。
六. 娱:晚餐后如要外出,请带好饭店的名片,最好几个游客一同外出,注意安全
补充一点,吃方面,客人自理时,让他们问清楚加菜的份量与价格,省的到时候闹矛盾闹别扭又牵扯到导游。
住:晚上自由活动时候要带上酒店地址的小卡片,省的到时候找不回来
行:记好车牌号码,尤其是华东团,汽车造型有些都差不多,别到时候找错了。
游:听完讲解和讲好规定集合时间再自己去活动,夏天注意防晒,冬天注意室外温度要多穿衣,老人。。小孩子。。。
购:外面买食品注意,大件商品自己看清楚。特产类导游会推荐。
娱:多属自由活动时间,那注意人身、财产方面的安全,不要进行黄赌方面的活动。再补充一点:飞机团提醒客人在过安检门和空姐收拾行李时千万不要说什么“有炸弹要抢劫有毒品”等玩笑话,上个月我社一个团队自南京往张家界,某游客在空姐给他整理行李时,他说包里有子弹,结果被带下飞机拘留了.......离开餐厅、酒店、饭店前,一定要提醒客人检查随身物品、证件、贵重物品等等。