第一篇:《功夫熊猫》英语介绍
《Kung Fu Panda》
It's the story about a lazy懒惰的,irreverent不尊重的slacker懒鬼
panda,named Po, who is the biggest fan of
Kung Fu around...which doesn't exactly严密的 come in handy便利的 while working
every day in his family's noodle shop.Unexpectedly出乎意料地 chosen to fulfill履行 an ancient远古的 prophecy预言, Po's
dreams become reality事实 when he joins the
world of Kung Fu and studies alongside在旁 his idols偶像, the legendary传说中的 Furious狂暴的 Five – Tigress雌虎, Crane鹤, Mantis螳螂, Viper毒蛇 and Monkey--under the leadership领导能力 of their guru领导, Master师傅 Shifu.But before they know it, the vengeful报复的 and treacherous背叛的 snow leopard Tai Lung is headed their way, and it's up to Po to defend保卫 everyone from the oncoming来临 threat威胁.Can he turn his dreams of becoming a Kung Fu master师傅 into reality事实? Po puts his heartinto the task任务, and the unlikely未必的 hero ultimately终于 finds that his greatest weaknesses软弱 turn out to be his greatest strengths力量.《Kong Fu Panda》’s opinion
I like watching films very much,and 《kongfu panda》
is my favourite among之一 all the films.It tells a story
about how a fat肥胖的 ,dull迟钝的 panda become a
expert in kongfu.It is really worth价值 watching.The
director导演 is Mark Osborne and John Stevenson from the U.S.,and it is a cartoon movie电影.So it is made by computer.It makes us to believe that the most powerful强大的 thing comes from our heart,so I like it very much.
第二篇:功夫熊猫学英语
你看过《功夫熊猫》这部电影吗?这部比中国功夫拍得还有中国味的电影,如果你没有看过,那就太可惜了。如果你看过,应该会对《功夫熊猫》这部电影印象深刻,其画面、情节以及语言都是非常精彩的!如果你看了没感觉,多半是看了模糊版本的关系。
?from=like
你希望有一天,你的英语达到,可以不看字幕看懂原声英文电影,比如不看字幕看懂《功夫熊猫》的水平吗?你希望说一口地道流利的英语吗?如果你想,那么就从《功夫熊猫》开始吧!你会发现,英语其实很简单!
精看一部好电影,把一部电影看透,模仿透,你的英语将有质的飞越。而《功夫熊猫》语言生动活泼,相对简单,最适合英语水平有待提高的朋友进行学习。功夫熊猫就是你刚开始通过电影学英语的最佳选择。你会发现,其实学英语本来就该很有趣,很好玩!
想学好英语必须做到一点,如果做不到你永远不可能学好英语,那就是让纯正的英语每天在你耳朵边响着!一开始你会觉得太快太不清楚听不懂,别着急,就让它们响着。你不需要太专注的听,不要听到一个词就去想怎么拼、是什么意思,甚至可以去做别的事,比如看书上网,就让英语在响着。很短时间后的一天你会突然发现,本来根本没注意,却听懂了,是那么自然。如果条件允许,最好,一句一句,掰开了听,揉碎了听,掰开了读,揉碎了读。当然要读得尽可能与原声一致。然后你会发现,无意中一张嘴英语就冒出来了!
如果你生活中没有外国朋友陪你天天说。那么上面说的是你唯一的方法,如果做不到就彻底放弃英语吧。因为这是唯一的道路。
以下是我为方便个人学习,而总结的功夫熊猫精华句子跟读模仿视频,是从《功夫熊猫》电影中精心选取的非常精华、非常实用、非常地道的英语句子,而且是原声的,同时配有电影中说每一句话时的具体画面。非常直观、生动有趣。虽然有些比较简单,但这些都是非常常用的,你可能听过某些句子,但估计你没有听过真实生活中或者电影中,老外是怎么说这些英语句子的,因此这些原声英语电影精华句子最适合英语水平有待提高的人来练习。本来是为方便自己学习使用的,由于深知很多想提高英语听说水平的朋友苦于没有好的学习资料,因此特意分享出来,希望这份资料能成为你快乐学英语的开始,希望你通过《功夫熊猫》这部电影,开始走上实现英语听说梦想的道路。如果能够帮助到你,对我来说就是一件很快乐的事情。希望你喜欢,并回复支持我。
功夫熊猫跟读模仿句子视频介绍:一句话,原汁原味的电影英语句子,有的听、有的看、可以跟读模仿还可以自动重复多遍,最是省事。也就是每一句英语和画面连在一起,一个画面一个句子,每个句子后面留有让你跟读模仿的时间段,最适合让你跟读模仿,而不用反复去按后退键或暂停键,省去不必要的麻烦;同时每一句英语会自动重复4遍,我们都知道,无论是听还是模仿英语,往往1遍是不够的,有句话叫“重复为学习之母”,特别是当我们需要模仿时,往往需要跟读模仿多遍才会模仿得像,才会把句子说得标准地道。大家下载后,直接用视频播放器播放即可,刚开始多听,听几遍之后,就可以开始跟读模仿了,听电影画面里的句子播放一句后,你就跟读一句,反复跟读模仿,尽量模仿其语气语调,尽量模仿到最像!相信我,通过以下视频,把这些句子模仿熟练了,你的英语1个月内会有明显的提高,无论是发音方面还是听力口语方面的。
功夫熊猫跟读模仿句子视频下载地址:
http://iask.sina.com.cn/u/1743851570/ish?folderid=127517
共包括以下这些句子:
Enough talk!少废话!
Let's fight!动手吧!
We should hang out.我们该一起出去玩。
Agreed!同意!
There's only one thing that matters.只有一件事情是重要的!
Get up!起床!
You'll be late for work.你上班要迟到啦!
What? 什么?
What are you doing up there? 你在那上面干什么呢?
Nothing!没事!
Let's go!我们走吧。
Coming!我来了!
Careful!小心点!
Happy day!真是个好日子!
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.你不知道我等这一刻已经等了多久了。
This is a sign.这是个预兆。
You will fulfill your destiny.你将承担你的使命。
That was just a dream.那只是个梦而已。
So why didn't you? 那你为什么没有呢?
We all have our place in this world.在这世界上,我们每个人都有自己的归属。Well done!干得不错!
If you were trying to disappoint me.如果你们想让我失望。
He wants to see you.他想见你。
Is something wrong? 有什么问题?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?为什么必须得出事了我才会想见见老朋友?
I didn't say that.我可没这么说。
You were saying? 你想说?
I've had a vision.我有个预感。
That is impossible!那是不可能的!
Nothing is impossible.没有什么是不可能的。
We have to do someting.我们必须做点什么。
The answer becomes clear.答案变得清晰起来。
It is time.是时候了。
I don't know.我不知道。
Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
I was kind of thinking maybe I...我其实想也许我...Almost there.就快到了。
Open the door!开门啊!Let me in!让我进去!It is my great honor to present to you...很荣幸为你们介绍...Get out of the way!别挡道啊!
What are you doing? 你这是做什么?
What does it look like I'm doing? 你看我这像在做什么?
I lied.我撒谎了。
Come on.算了吧。
Let's get back to work.我们回去工作吧。
How interesting.真有意思啊!
That was just an accident!那只是个偶然!
There are no accidents.一切都不是偶然。
Absolutely not!绝对不是!
I'm just the messenger.我只是传话的。
I'm just gonna wait right here.我就在这里等就行了。
It's nothing to worry about.没什么好担心的。
It's perfectly safe.非常安全。
Did you hear? 你听到了吗?
What are you doing? 你干什么啊?
Don't get him mad!别挑衅他啊!
What's he gonna do about it?他又能怎么样? I'm good.好吧。I've seen enough.我看够了。Wait a second.等一下。
I think there's been a slight mistake.我想有点小误会了('s为has)。
My patience is wearing thin.我快没耐心了。
Would you turn around? 你能转过去吗?
Sure.当然。
How's it going? 你好吗?
I guess so.我想是吧。
Wrong!不对!
Take it easy.不要激动。
Now listen closely.你仔细听好。
Are we clear? 清楚了吗?
I can't wait to get started.我等不及要开始了。
Let's begin.我们开始吧。
Wait wait wait.等等等。
If we don't try, we'll never know, will we? 如果我们不试试怎么会知道呢,不是吗?Let's just start at zero.让我们从零开始吧。
There is no such thing.没有这种事情。
Maybe I can start with that.或许我可以从这个开始。
But if you insist...如果你坚持话
Go ahead.开始吧。
Show us what you can do.让我们看看你本事如何。
All right.All right.好的好的。Why don't you try again? 何不再来一次? A little harder.再用点力。This will be easier than I thought.这比我想象的容易多了。
No denying that.无可否认。
He is so mighty!他实在太神奇了!
You're up.你还没睡。
Sorry about that.真对不起。
You don't belong here.你不属于这里。
I know I know.我知道我知道。
You are right.你说的对。
You're awesome.你太棒了!
I didn't say anything.我什么都没说。
Good night.Sleep well.晚安,睡好。
You don't belong here.你不属于这里。
You are too concerned with what was and what will be.你太在意过去,又太担心将来。There's a saying.俗话说。
Yesterday is history.昨天已成历史。
Tomorrow is a mystery.明天还是个谜团。
Today is a gift.今天就是一份礼物。
That is why it is called the present.这就是为什么我们把现在称作“礼物”的原因。What's happening? 发生什么事? What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么? Thank you.谢谢!
Don't mention it.别客气!
Put that down!把它放下来!
Excellent.太棒了!
Let's get started.我们开始吧。
Are you ready? 准备好了吗?
That was awesome!那真是太棒了!
I've been taking it easy on you.我一直对你手下留情。
All right!Yeah!Let's go!好!哈!来吧!
I will never quit!我绝不会放弃!
He has a chance to make things right.他有机会将功补过。
It was an accident.只是场巧合。
There are no accidents.不存在巧合。
But there are things we can control.但有些事情我们可以控制。
If you are willing to guide it,to nurture it,to believe in it.如果你愿意指导它、培育它、相信它。
How? 如何做?
You just need to believe.你只需要相信。
I will try.我会尽力。
You must continue your journey without me.没有我,你必须继续你的旅程。
You can't leave me!你不能离开我!
You must believe.你一定要相信。This is really good!这个味道真不错!What are you talking about? 说什么呢? This is amazing!这个真是太棒啦!
You're a really good cook.你的厨艺真是很不错!
You've got to try this.你一定得试试这个。
Nothing.没事。
What do you think I'm doing? 你以为我在干什么?
You think this is funny? 你认为这很好笑?
You are the only one who can stop him.你是唯一可以阻止他的人。
What? you're serious? 什么,你认真的?
He did it before, he'll do it again.他以前做过,这次也可以。
Where did he go? 他去哪了?
You don't believe that.你并不相信那。
I don't know.我不知道。
That's what I thought.我就知道是这样。
Don't try and stop me.别想阻止我。
We're not trying to stop you.我们不是来阻止你。
We're coming with you!我们和你一起去!
No need to explain.不需要解释。
Come with me.跟我来。Enjoy!尽兴(吃吧,玩吧)!I'm not hungry.我不饿!You think I'm a fool? 你当我是傻子?
That's cool.太棒了!
Focus.专心些。
Fulfill your destiny.完成你的使命。
I don't understand.我不明白。
It is time for you to continue your journey without me.该是你们独自走以后路的时候了。Good to have you back.很高兴你回来。
Good to be back.回来真好。
You like that 你喜欢吗?
I'm sorry things didn't work out.很遗憾很多事情不能如人愿。
It just wasn't meant to be.只是事情注定不是这样的。
Forget everything else.忘掉其他所有事情吧。
Your destiny still awaits.你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago.有些事情我早该跟你说了,我想现在是时候了。
Don't have to.不需要。
To make something special,you just have to believe it's special.要想让它特别,你只要相信它是特别的就可以了。
This battle is between you and me.这是你和我之间的战斗。
It was never my decision to make!这从来不是我所能做的决定。
I would rather die.我宁愿死!
I don't want your apology.我不要你的道歉!What are you gonna do? 你想做什么? Don't tempt me.别惹我。I'm gonna use this.我要用这个。
You want it? 你想要它吗?
Come get it.过来拿啊。
Finally!期盼已久啊(终于啊)。
It's nothing!什么都没有!
It's OK.没事的。
I didn't get it the first time either.一开始我也不明白。What? 什么?
There is No Secret Ingredient.从来就没有什么秘诀。I figured it out.我自己想出来的。
Are you OK? 你没事吧?
You idiot!你个笨蛋!
Finally!终于啊!
I should stop talking? 那我应该别说了?
You wanna get something to eat? 你想吃点儿东西吗?
第三篇:英语影评《功夫熊猫》
功夫熊猫
I do not know why lots of Chinese people criticized a cartoon named
第四篇:功夫熊猫英语观后感
Kungfu panda The panda named Po.He was so fat and he was lazy.Po worked with his father.His father named Ping.He was good at cooking noodles.The noodles is very delicious.One day,MR.Oogway will choose Dragon Warrior.Every one go to the temple.Po climbed hard that he was soon tired.At last he can got the top of the mountain.but he can’t look the Dragon Warrior.Then he take the firecrackers.Po fly in the sky.And he fell on the ground.The Oogway.chooses-yes, he chooses the hapless and pudgy Po.Po study kungfu very hard.At last he to defeat the Tai Lung.Po save the Valley Of Peace.Po was real Dragon Warrior.I like the panda best,because he is cute.I hope the Po can protect the Valley Of Peace.I think this is a good film.
.
第五篇:功夫熊猫_英文介绍
We know that the panda is a Chinese national treasure.(我们知道熊猫是中国国宝)
They are lazy and gluttonous.Every time we see them ,they are either laying with half—opened eyes lazily or slowly going to reach the food ,then start heaving a meal.(它们很懒、很贪吃。每次看见它们不是懒洋洋的半眯着眼的躺着,就是慢悠悠的向食物走去,然后开始吃。)
And they are pretty lovely.I think it’s feather must be very comfortable.(它们非常可爱,我想它的毛摸上去一定非常舒服。)
Kung fu is one of the most precious parts of Chinese culture.(功夫中国文化最宝贵的一部分)
Today we will talk about kung panda.(今天我们讲功夫熊猫)
Kung Fu panda is a movie that allows me to see the Chinese national treasure panda and understand the Chinese kung fu from a point that I’ve never reached before.(功夫熊猫是一部让我可以进一步了解中国国宝熊猫和中国功夫的电影。)
The film tells the Kung Fu Panda po hopes to become hero.(电影讲述了熊猫阿宝希望成为功夫大侠)熊猫的名字宝,它很胖,几乎从床上滚下去。它在他的父亲平的一家面店工作,平,显然是家禽的一种,所以熊猫的父亲是个谜。