第一篇:商务英语对话
商务英语对话
作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!本期,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。
A: And the number? 电话号码呢?
A: OK.You’ll be hearing from Mr.Bush later in the morning then, Mr.Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help.Good-bye.谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome.Good-bye.别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries.This is Cathy Winer speaking.Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon.Could you connect this call with Mr.Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C.Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr.Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox.我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms.Fox.Mr.Black is now in a meeting.May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I’m afraid Mr.Baker would like to speak to Mr.Black right now.He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr.Black without delay.我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK.Then, would you please hold the line?(one minute later)好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)Ms.Fox, the line is through.Mr.Black is ready to answer the call.Go ahead.Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms.Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome.别客气。
商务英语学习http://
A: Good morning.NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello.May I speak to Mr.Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I’m sorry.Mr.Black has just gone out.May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant.Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?
我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter.请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr.Black could be available in the office.Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message.But it’s important and urgent.Please make sure he gets this message.我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see.I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr.Black.明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good.Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important.I’ll explain later.那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all.行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。
(1)经由秘书安排约定
I’d like to make an appoingtment with Mr.Hammer.(我想要和Hammer先生约个见面时间)
原则上约定见面商谈时,应事先用传真或信函同志对方较为妥当。如果在事先未能以书面告知时,最好说清楚见面时想说的内容,如 to diascuss the contract [洽谈合同事宜]。
(2)经由秘书安排约定
Could I see Mr.Hammer sometime this week?(我们能不能在这个星期跟Hammer先生见个面?
sometime this week 是[这个星期随便什么时候]之意。最好配合自己的日程表说清楚有空闲的时间,如 Either on Wednesday or Thursday.(星期三或星期四都可以)。
(3)经由秘书安排约定
Would it be possible to see Mr.Hammer tomorrow?(明天能不能跟 Hammer先生见个面?)左句含有 Does Mr.Hammer have time to meet with me tomorrow?(Hammer先生明天
有时间跟我见面吗?),或 If he does have time,may I meet him tomorrow?(如果他有空,我明天能跟他见面吗?)之意。
(4)经由秘书安排约定
What time is convenient for him?(他什么时候有空呢?)也可以说 What time is he available?(他什么时候有空?),但用 convenient 会给人比较客气的感觉。如果无法照对方的要求时间见面时,就说I’m available at three o’clock.(我三点有空)来试探一下也无妨。
(5)经由秘书安排约定
I’d like to have lunch with him tomorrow.(我想明天和他吃午饭)
在欧美,商业界常举行 a lunch meeting [商业午餐]。在这种聚餐中,不但容易相互沟通,也可以借此加深彼此交情,因而用餐的时间长达三小时的情形也屡见不鲜。
(6)直接求见本人
If you have time, I’d like to meet with you today.(如果您有时间,我想今天跟您见个面)虽然已约好时间,可是有急事想提早见面时,就可以用这句。如果没有空闲时间就说 I’m sorry,but I’m really tied up today.(很抱歉,我今天真的没空)。
(7)直接求见本人
Could you spare me about half an hour?(能不能给我半个小时的时间?)
这句话是对熟人说的话。spare是[腾出(时间),分让(东西)之意。有时间的话说 Sure.,OK.等;如果没空的话说 I’m afraid I can’t.(恐怕不行)就可以了。
(8)直接求见本人
Could we get together at L.A.Restaurant?(我们能不能在洛城餐厅会面?)
get together是[聚会、会面]之意的较为随便的说法。说明聚会地点,如某某餐厅等时,最好指出大家共同认识(shared knowledge)的目标比较好。
(9)直接求见本人
I was wondering if we could arrange a meeting to discuss the new product.(我想,我们是不是可以安排一次会面来讨论新产品)
这句是经由第三者介绍而尚未谋面的人在约定晤面时使用。I was wondering if...的说法含有不太拘束形式的温和语气。还可以用Would it be possible to meet and discuss the new product?.(10)直接求见本人
I’m calling about what we discussed the other day.(我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事)
这句是已见过面想再继续时的说词。接到电话的人可以答称 I’ve been waiting for your call.(我一直在等您的电话里),并接着说Let’s get together.When can we meet to talk?(我们来聚一聚。什么时候可以见面?)
(11)询问目的What would you like to talk to me about?(你要跟我谈些什么事?)
也可以用 Can l ask you what you want to discuss?.要见面之前,事先了解讨论的内容、前后关系、背景(context)等有助于预作交涉前的准备工作。
(12)表示同意
Sure.(好啊!)
简短地表达肯定的方式有 Certainly.(当然可以),Of course.(当然)等,意思都差不多。在谈话中如果常用这种简短词句会给人幼稚的感觉。应该用一些不同说法才能给人较佳印象。
第二篇:商务英语常用对话
一、商务:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.好,成交!
our product is the best seller.我们的产品最畅销。
our product is really competitive in the word market.我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.“重合同,守信用”是我们经营的原则。
I wish you success in your business transaction.祝你生意兴隆。
I want to out your product.我想了解一下你们的产品。
this is our latest devlopment.这是我们的新产品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.质量必须与样品一样。
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.我们很难再降价了。
our prices are the most reasonable.我们的价格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.我不能同意你们要求的价格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.这是最低价了。
thank you for your inquiry.感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.我们要推迟订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order.订单中有一处需要修改。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balace shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you tell it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like paymentbe made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A.we insist on payment by L/C.我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
A;The shipment i stuck in customs.出货在海关受阻。
B;If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
A;I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
B;We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
A;Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
B;The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.所发送的货比原样品差。
A;How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
B;Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
A;Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
B;We have a complaint about quality.我们要起诉质量问题。
A;We have to file a ckaim on you.我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
B;The goods you sent are not up to the standard.你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
A;I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.我认为责任不在我方。
B;We can only take on so much.我们只能承受这么多。
八、税收
A;Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.纳税是每个公民的义务。
B;Howmany types are taxes divided into?
税收可分为多少税种?
A;Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。
B;The tax rate China is not very high.中国的税收率不是很高。
A;What's the personal income tax rate?
个人所得税是多少?
B;Tax evasion is also a crime.偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。
A;To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.不开invoice是一种偷税行为。
B;Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。
A;Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要纳税吗?
第三篇:商务英语对话总和
A:Hello,This is United Airlines.S:Hello,I’d like to book a first-class tickets to fly to Shanghai now.A:The next flight to Shanghai is about two hours later.may I have your name? S:My name is Jaden Smith.A:One first-class seat.is that right? S:Yes.A:Now you have been booked,and the flight number is UA003.S:What’s the fare? A:$2800.S:What time do you start check-in? A:You must check-in at least one hour before departure time.A:May I have your ticket and ID card, please? S:Here you are.A:Here's your boarding pass.Have a nice flight.S:Thank you.A:Hello, can I see your passport, please? S:Here you are.A:What's the purpose of your visit? S:Business travel.A:Where are you staying? S:Huatian Hotel.A:How long will you be staying in China? S:Seven days.A:Would you please open your bag? S:OK.I just have a couple of little gifts inside.A:Is there anything else in your bag? S:No.A:OK.Thank you.Enjoy your trip!
W:Hello,Huatian Hotel.Can I help you?
T:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath and balcony from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.W:Yes,we do have a single room available for those dates. T:What is the rate,please?
W:The current rate is 680 RMB per night. T:What services come with that? W:For 680 RMB you'll have a television,a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.
T: Is there a room for meeting of 8 people that we can use? W:Well,there are fully equipped meeting facilities,and the slides,overhead projects,video recorder and round table are all available upon request.T:That sounds not bad .I'll take it.
W:Very good.Could you tell me your name,madam,please? T:Yes,I booked it for Jaden Smith.W:How do you spell it,please? T:It's J-A-D-E-N,S-M-I-T-H.W:OK,What about your telephone number? T:***.W:OK,We look forward to your visit. T:Thank you and good-bye. W:Good-bye.
T: Excuse me!Are you Mr.Smith from New York? S: Oh.yes.I am.T:How do you do.Mr.Smith ? I'm Tina from DJ Company.I'm here to meet you.And I’ll be your guide during your stay in
China.S: How do you do,Tina,thank you very much for meeting
me here.T: You are welcome.How was your trip? Mr.Smith.S: Not very good.I was got air.T: Oh,Do you feel better now? S: Yes,but I feel a little tired.Because it's a very long trip.T: So,Let's go and check in the hotel.S:Fine,I think I’ll be all right by tomorrow,and ready for bussiness.T:that couldn't be better.Please wait for me here.I am going to the parking lot to drive my car.S: Fine, let's hurry.(A car pulls up in front of Huatian Hotel and a doorman goes forward to meet the guests,opening the door of the car .)
D:Good afternoon,sir.Welcome to Huatian Hotel.S:Thanks, good afternoon.D:I'm the doorman,sir. So you have got altogether two pieces of baggage? S:Yes, two pieces.D:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.Sir.S:OK.R:Good afternoon,welcome to Huatian Hotel.How can I help you? S:I have booked a room here.my name is Jaden Smith.R:Can you please spell that for me,sir? S: It's J-A-D-E-N,S-M-I-T-H.R:Yes, Mr.Smith,we’ve reserved a single room for you with bath and balcony.Your room number is 0612.Here is your room card.S:When and where is the breakfast served? R:The breakfast is served at 7 a.m,on the 3rd floor.S:Excuse me.Where can I buy some cigarettes?
R:There is a shop on the ground floor.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
S:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
R:Yes,sir.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.S:Thank you.R:You are welcome.S:Have you been here before,Tina? T:No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Shanghai.How do you think of these dishes?
S:Tastes so good,I like it very much,especially the roast duck.T:I'm glad you like it.So, have you enjoyed your time in Shanghai? S:Well,the food is delicious,people here are really nice.I like the city.Excuse me.Are you Mr.Lee’s secretary? T:Yeah,I’m one of the secretary of Mr.Lee.Usually,my job is meeting recording,sales evaluation,receive people,work as a close link between the boss and the customers and so on.S:Do you enjoy your job? T:Well,I should try hard to satisfy my boss,which means I have to do extra work everyday.S:Well,But I you can learn a lot from the excellent people that you meet.T:Yeah,every coin has to sides.I also enjoy the benifit my work has brought to me.Then what about you? S:Eh,my job is to lead marketing team to carry out advertising events,sales promation activities and PR events according to mall's target and the development trend of market.T:That sounds very difficult.oh,by the way.we’ve arranged a schedule for you.Do you got any questions? S:oh,this couldn’t be better.T:Since it is so,I will take you to visit our company tomorrow.S:Good,and thank you for inviting me to the dinner.T:Hi,nice to see you again,Mr.Smith.Did you sleep well last night? S:Yeah,I’m all right today.T:Then I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.S:That will be most helpful.I’m very interested in visiting your factory.There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.T:That’s our office block,we have all administrative departments there,down there is the research and development section.S:How much do you spend on development every year? T:About 3%-4% of the gross sales.S:Great,do you have any new products? T:Yes,a new smart phone.It is researched by our research and development department.S:Can I have a look at the phone?(产品详细介绍)
S:Wonderful.I think it will be one of the best-selling smart phones.If I placed an order now,how long would it be before I got delivery? T:It would largely depends on the size of the order and the items you want.And here is our sales catolog.S:Thank you,I believe we can have a good cooperation.T:Now, it’s 8:30.We arrived just on time.S: Thank you very much.Tina, I have to say goodbye now.But before that, I’d like to say it has been a very
pleasant and productive trip for me.Your company has leftme a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by
your hospitality.I think our cooperation will be a very
successful one.T: Thank you very much, Mr.Smith.You are playing a very important part in the cooperation.We hope we can hear from you soon,and wish you a safe and pleasant journey
home.S:Thank you.Bye-bye.
第四篇:商务英语接待对话
A: Hello, are you Mr.Ford the president of Thailand International Trade Co., LTD? B: Yes, I am.A: Hello, I’m the sales manager of ABC Trade Co, my name is Daniel(自己想一个英文名字), I'm glad to see you, Welcome to ShangHai, How ‘s your plane journey ? B: Thank you, I feel tired because of the six-hours flights.A: Oh, yes, our company have already booked a room for you , We could arrive at the hotel 10 minutes later.B: OK.(10 minutes to the Galaxy Hotel)A: Mr.Ford, your room is number 35112 on the 8th floor, this is the key to the room, I will send you to go, you could take a Shower first, then l prepare dinner for you , OK? B: Well, thank you.A: I ‘ll pick you up to eat breakfast at 8:30 tomorrow morning, then I ‘ll take you to visit our company.B: OK.A: see you tomorrow.B: see you.(The next morning)A: Good morning, Mr.Ford.B: Good morning, Daniel.A: Mr.Ford, Do you like sandwich ? B: ah.A: Ok , Shall we go to the restaurant to eat breakfast first, Then go to visit the company together.B: Ok.(30 minutes later, came to the company at the gate)A: This is our company, our company was founded in 1998, Mainly in sales Southeast Asia souvenirs;We have 282 staffs in total;Our products are not only sold in ShangHai, also sell in Nationwide through e-commerce sales channels.B: Oh, your company's product sales channels are Very complete, As we know , your company is one of the largest souvenir sales company in China, so we want to cooperate with your company.A: Well, thank you.A: Mr.Ford, Or I take you to visit the ShangHai ASEAN Expo Convention Center now ? B: okay, this is my first time to ShangHai, I’m going to visit the ShangHai ASEAN Expo Convention Center with this opportunity.(They both went to the Convention and Exhibition Center)A: ShangHai is the Green City of China, many Southeast Asian countries and various industry companies will exhibit at ShangHai ,It’s a tremendous business opportunities for ShangHai.B: Yes, In recent years, ShangHai is developing rapidly, especially rely on ASEAN Expo, ShangHai have a lot of business opportunities, we want to establish the long-term cooperative relationship with your company.A: I believe you are right.(Two at the airport)B: Daniel , thank you for your two days of hospitality, I feel very happy, not only to complete the company's mission but also make friend with you.A: I wish you have a pleasant journey, Remember send a message to me when you arrival in Thailand.B: Well, thank you, goodbye.A: okay , I’m looking forward to your come around again.B: Goodbye.A: Goodbye.
第五篇:商务英语情景对话
新产品推荐
林先生:These are our new models.这些是我们的新产品.李小姐: What are their strong points?
有什么优点? 林先生: There's a lot to be said for them.In the first place.they are more durable than any similar ones on the market.优点很多.首先.它们比市场上任何类似产品更耐用.李小姐: Why does it take longer to wear out than the others?
为什么它比其他产品耐用呢? 林先生: The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric.这纱的质量是经过精心挑选的.而且质地织得很紧密.李小姐: Can you leave these samples with us?
可以把样品留下来吗? 林先生: How long do you want to keep them?
你要留多久? 李小姐: About three days.大约三天.林先生: That's all right
好吧
In the telephone Daisy: Is Tom there?
Tom 在吗? Gates: He’s not here right now.他现在不在这里
Daisy: Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来吗? Gates: He should be back in 20 minutes.他应该二十分钟内会回来。
Daisy: Can I leave a message?
我可以留个话? Gates: Yes.Go ahead, please.可以, 请继续。
Daisy: When he comes back, can you have him call me at(206)5551212?
他回来后, 能不能让他打(206)5551212 这个号码给我? Gates: Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second.Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。
Gates: Come again about number, please?
再说一次号码好吗?
Daisy:(206)5551212
(206)5551212 Gates: Ok,i get the number
好了,我记下号码了
Daisy: Thank you ,have a good day
谢谢,祝你愉快
快乐参观
杨云: Peter, welcome to our factory.皮特,欢迎到我们工厂来。
皮特: I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
杨云: You’ll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
皮特: I hope so.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.希望如此啊。也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
杨云: No problem.Then we could look at the production line.没有问题。接下来我们可以看一下我们的生产线。
皮特: OK.May I take pictures which I will send to my colleagues?
好的。我想拍一些照片,发给我其他的同事,可以吗?
杨云: Of course you can.当然可以了啊。
皮特: You are so kind.Thank you very much.Hope we can work together.你太好。非常感谢。希望我们以后能合作。
杨云: My pleasure.I hope so.我很乐意效劳啊。我也希望能够合作。
接机
露西: Hi, you must be Mary?
嗨.你一定是玛丽? 玛丽: Yes.It's a pleasure to meet you.How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.露西: That'd be great.The flight was ok.Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.玛丽: No worries.Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.露西: I really appreciate it.我真的表示感激.玛丽: Everything has been organized for you.The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.露西: Does the conference begin tomorrow?
会议明天开始吗? 玛丽: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.露西: That's great.It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.玛丽: It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.