2016年卡梅伦辞职讲话全文

时间:2019-05-14 19:42:16下载本文作者:会员上传
简介:写写帮文库小编为你整理了多篇相关的《2016年卡梅伦辞职讲话全文》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在写写帮文库还可以找到更多《2016年卡梅伦辞职讲话全文》。

第一篇:2016年卡梅伦辞职讲话全文

2016年6月卡梅伦辞职讲话全文:

Good morning everyone, the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history.Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people for these big decisions.We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves and that is what we have done.The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected.I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believe was the national interest and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made.The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.So there can be no doubt about the result.Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced.But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.I'm very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.I believe we've made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history, with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people's life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality, but above all restoring Britain's economic strength.And I'm grateful to everyone who's helped to make that happen.I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them.That is why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years, to bring our economy back from the brink.It's why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.And it's why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain's position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out.I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feelnot the future of any single politician including myself.But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination.This is not a decision I've taken lightly but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required.There is no need for a precise timetable today but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months.The Cabinet will meet on Monday, the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking.A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new prime minister and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision about when to trigger Article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.The British people have made a choice, that not only needs to be respected but those on the losing side of the argumentshould help to make it work.Britain is a special countrya parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues about our future through peaceful debate, a great trading nation with our science and arts, our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy, that people can come and make a contribution and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended, I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union and indeed that we could find a way.Now the decision has been made to leave, we need to find the best way and I will do everything I can to help.I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.Thank you very much.

第二篇:卡梅伦辞职演讲

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲

David Cameron made an emotional speech on the steps of Number 10 where he announced his resignation.Here's what the PM said in full: The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history.Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.国家刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动,也许是我们历史上最大的。来自英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰和直布罗陀,超过3300万人民行使了发言权。

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions.我们应该感到自豪的是,我们信任这些岛屿上人民做出的重大决策。

We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we are governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves, and that is what we have done.我们不仅拥有一个议会民主制,而且有关国家如何治理的问题,有的时候就需要问问人民自己,这就是我们所做的。

The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected.英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟,他们的意愿必须得到尊重。

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they

believed was the national interest.And let me congratulate allthose who took part in the leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made.我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人,包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人,他们支持自己坚信的有利于 国家的观点。同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的精神和激情表示祝贺。

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.So there can be no doubt about the result.英国人民的意志就是命令,必须服从。这不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定,尤其因为各种不同

组织对其重要性曾做出的那些解释,所有不用对结果有任何怀疑。

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong.全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择,我想向市场和投资者保证,英国经济的基本面是强劲的。

And I would also reassure Britons living in Europeancountries and European citizens livng here that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.对于居住在欧盟各国的英国人,以及住在英国的欧盟公民,我向你们保证你们的状况不会立

即发生改变,出行方式暂时不会变化,货物依然可以流通,服务依旧能够交易。We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland Governments, to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced.But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.现在我们必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备。这需要苏格兰、威尔士和北爱尔兰政府的全力配合,确保英国所有部分的利益得到捍卫和提升,但首要的是,这需要强大的、坚定的和全心投入的领导人。I am very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.我万分自豪和荣幸担任国家首相六年。

I believe we’ve made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history;with reforms to welfare and education;increasing people’s life chances;building a bigger and stronger society;keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world, and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality.But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength, and I am grateful to everyone who has helped to make that happen.我相信我们取得了巨大进步,就业率历史最高,福利和教育的改革,增加人民的机会,社会更强大,对世界上最穷困的人们信守承诺,使彼此相爱的人能够结婚,无论他们的性别。但首要的是恢复了英国的经济实力,我感谢所有为此做出贡献的人。I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them.我也一直认为,我们必须直面重大决定,不能逃避。

That’s why we delivered the first Coalition government in seventy years to bring our economy back from the brink.It’s why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.And why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union and hold a referendum on our membership, and have carried those things out.所以我们组建了70年的第一个联合政府,把我们的经济从悬崖上拉回来,所以我们在苏格兰举行了一场公平、合法和决定性的全民公投,所以我承诺重新协商英国在欧盟的地位并举行这次公投,做了所有这些事.I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel – head, heart and soul.I held nothing back.在这场公投中,我用自己知道的唯一方式,直接和满怀激情地说出我的想法和感受,全心全意,全力以赴.I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union, and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone not the future of any single politician, including myself.我毫不含糊地表明,我认为留在欧盟的英国更加强大和安全,我明确说明了公投的目的仅仅为此,而不是为了任何政客的未来,包括我自己、But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.但是英国人民做出了非常明确的决定要走上另一条道路,因此,我认为国家需要新的领导,带领大家朝着这个方向。I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months, but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination.作为首相,我将尽我所能在接下来的几周或几个月,保证航船的稳定,但我认为我不再适合

担任这个船长,引领国家驶向下一个目标。This is not a decision I have taken lightly, but I do believe it is in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required.这不是我草率做出的决定,但是,我认为一段稳定的时期和新的领导人,才符合国家利益。

There is no need for a precise timetable today, but in my view we should aim to have a new Prime Minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party Conference in October.今天没有必要说明确切的时间表,但在我看来,在十月的保守党会议上,我们应该选出一个适当的新首相。Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months.The Cabinet will meet on Monday.保证稳定将很重要,未来三个月,我将继续担任首相,内阁也将留任。内阁将在周一开会。The Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen’s Speech.And I have spoken to.Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking.英格兰银行行长正在准备做出一份声明,建议英国央行和财政部采取安抚金融市场的行动。我们还将继续推进重要的立法,这些议程是在女王的议会讲话上设置的。我今天早上向女王陛下做了汇报,以说明我将采取的步骤。A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new Prime Minister, and I think it is right that this new Prime Minister takes the decision about when to trigger article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.而与欧盟的谈判,需要在新首相的领导下开始,我认为应该由新首相来决定何时引用《里斯本条约》第50条,并开始离开欧盟的正式法律手续。I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.下周我将出席欧洲理事会的会议,解释英国人民做出的决定和我自己的决定。The British people have made a choice.That not only needs to be respected but those on the losing side of the argument, myself included, should help to make it work.英国人民已经做出了选择,这不仅需要得到尊重,而且那些辩论中输掉的一方,包括我自己,应该协助脱欧成功。

Britain is a special country.We have so many great advantages.英国是一个特殊的国家,我们有许多优点。

A parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues about our future through peaceful debate, a great trading nation, with our science and arts, our engineering and our creativity respected the world over.采用议会民主制,通过和平的辩论,解决关于我们未来的重大问题;英国是一个贸易大国,有着科学和艺术,我们的工程和创造了受到全世界的尊重.And while we are not perfect, I do believe we can be a model of a multiracial, multifaith democracy, where people can come and make a contribution and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.虽然英国并不完美,但我相信我们能成为一个多种族多信仰的民主典范,这里人们可以来做出贡献,并上升到他们才华允许的最高点。Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended, I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.I have said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union and indeed that we could find a way.虽然离开欧盟不是我推荐的道路,我第一个来赞美英国惊人的优势。我以前说过,英国可以

在欧盟以外生存下来,事实上,我们可以找到一个方法。Now the decision has been made to leave, we need to find the best way, and I will do everything I can to help.现在已决定离开,我们需要找到最佳的办法,我会尽我所能来提供帮助。I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it.我热爱这个国家,为国家服务我感到荣幸。And I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.未来,我将尽我所能,帮助这个伟大的国家取得成功。

第三篇:卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)大家早上好

Good morning everyone,英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动

the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,也许是英国历史上最大的一次

perhaps the biggest in our history.来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰

Over 33 million people from England,和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.应该是感到自豪的是我们信任

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策

we trust the people for these big decisions.英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制

We not only have a parliamentary democracy,而且有关英国如何治理的问题

but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed

有的时候就需要问问人民自己

there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

这就是我们所做的

and that is what we have done.英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟

The British people have voted to leave the European Union

他们的意愿必须得到尊重

and their will must be respected.我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, 包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人

including all those who put aside party differences 他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点

to speak in what they believe was the national interest 同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的

and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign 努力和激情表示祝贺

for the spirited and passionate case that they made.英国人民的意志必须服从

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.这并不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定

It was not a decision that was taken lightly,原因不只是各种组织

not least because so many things were said

对其重要性曾做出的那些解释

by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.所以不能对结果有任何的怀疑

So there can be no doubt about the result.全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.我想向市场和投资者保证

I would reassure those markets and investors

英国的经济基本面是强劲的

that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong 对于住在欧盟各国的英国人

and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries 以及住在英国的欧盟公民

and European citizens living here 我向你们保证你们的状况不会立即发生改变

that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.在出行方面暂时不会发生变化

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, 货物依然可以流通服务依旧能够交易

in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.现在我们必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.这需要苏格兰和

This will need to involve the full engagement of 北爱尔兰政府的全力配合

the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments 确保捍卫并增进

to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom 英国国内各方的利益

are protected and advanced.但要做到以上全部我们需要强劲、坚定且负责任的领导者

Butabove all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.我非常骄傲和荣幸能在过去的六年里担任这个国家的首相

I am very proud and veryhonored to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.我相信我们做出了巨大的进步 I believe we have made great steps, 就业人数从未如此之多;with more people in work than ever before in our history;我们对福利和教育进行改革

with reforms to welfare and education;改善人民生活质量

increasing people’s life chances;建设更大更强的社会;building a bigger and stronger society;保持对全世界最贫困人民做出的承诺;keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world, 不论性别因素,让相爱的人们合法结婚。

and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality.所有这一切都将让英国继续保持其经济实力 But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength

我对帮助实现这一切的所有人表示感谢

and I am grateful to everyone who has helped to make that happen.我始终相信,对重大决策,我们应该面对,而不是回避

I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions – not duck them.这就是为什么我们成立了70年来首个联合政府

That’s why we delivered the first Coalition government in seventy years 带领经济脱离濒危边缘

to bring our economy back from the brink.这就是为什么我们在苏格兰进行了公正、合法、有决定意义的公投 It’s why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.这也是为什么我做出承诺 And why I made the pledge 与欧盟重新商议英国的地位

to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union 开启英国与欧盟关系的公投

and hold a referendum on our membership, 并实现它们

and have carried those things out.我以自己知道的唯一方法进行着这个过程

I fought this campaign in the only way I know how 那就是直接、用心地表达我内心的想法和感受。– which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel – head, heart and soul.我没有任何保留,我的立场很明确

I held nothing back.I was absolutely clear about my belief 英国在欧盟内将会更加强大、安全和繁荣

that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union, 我也强调了这次公投

and I made clear the referendum 跟任何政客的前途,包括我自己,没有任何关系。

was about this and this alone – not the future of any single politician, including myself.但是英国民众已经做出了明确且不同的选择

Butthe British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, 因此我认为英国需要新的领导人来带领我们的国家向前

and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.我将以首相的身份尽我所能

I will do everything I can as Prime Minister 在未来几个星期、几个月中稳定局面

to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months, 但我认为并不应该由我作为领导人

but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain 带领我们的国家向新的目的地前进

that steers our country to its next destination.这是我经过慎重考虑做出的决定

This is not a decision I have taken lightly

但是我认为一段稳定的时期

but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability

和新的领导人才符合国家利益

and then the new leadership required.今天没有必要说明确切的时间表

There is no need for a precise timetable today 但在我看来目标应是在十月的保守党会议上

but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place 选出一个适当的新首相

by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.保证稳定将是重要的

Delivering stability will be important 未来三个月我将继续出任首相

and I will continue in post as Prime Minister 还有我的内阁也留任

with my Cabinet for the next three months.内阁将在星期一开会

The Cabinet will meet on Monday,英格兰银行行长正在准备做出一个声明

the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps

建议英国央行和财政部采取安抚金融市场的行动

that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.我们还将继续推进重要的立法

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

这些议程是在女王的议会讲话上设置的

that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.我今天早上向女王陛下汇报

And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

向女王陛下说明我将采取的步骤

to advise her of the steps that I am taking.而与欧盟的谈判

A negotiation with the European Union

将需要一个新的首相的领导

will need to begin under a new prime minister

我认为应该由一位新首相来决定

and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision

英国应该何时引用《里斯本条约》第50条

about when to trigger Article 50

并开始离开欧盟的正式法定程序

and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.下周我将参加欧洲理事会的会议

I will attend the European Council next week

解释英国人已经作出的决定和我自己的决定

to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.英国人民已经做出了选择

The British people have made a choice, 这不仅需要得到尊重

that not only needs to be respected 而且那些争论中输掉的一方

but those on the losing side of the argument 包括我自己也应该帮助脱欧成功

-myself includedwe have so many great advantages 采用议会民主制通过和平的辩论

– a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues 解决关于我们未来的重大问题

about our future through peaceful debate, 英国是一个贸易大国有着科学和艺术

a great trading nation with our science and arts,有技术和也有创造力享誉世界各地

our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.虽然英国并不完美但我相信英国能成为

And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

一个多种族多信仰的民主榜样

for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy, 人们可以来做出贡献

where people can come and make a contribution

并上升到他们的才华允许的最高点

and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.虽然离开欧洲不是我推荐的道路

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,我是第一个来赞美英国难以置信的优势

I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.我以前说过英国可以在欧盟以外生存下来

I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

而事实上我们能找到生存的方法

and indeed that we could find a way.现在已决定离开

Now the decision has been made to leave,我们需要找到最佳的办法

we need to find the best way

我会尽我所能来提供帮助

and I will do everything I can to help.我热爱这个国家为国家服务我感到荣幸

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

我会尽我所能在未来帮助这个伟大的国家取得成功

and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.非常感谢

Thank you very much.

第四篇:英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲

这个国家刚刚进行了一场大型的民主活动,这也许是我们历史上最大的一次。

超过三千三百万来自英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰和直布罗陀的人民表达了他们的声音。

我们应该为这个事实感到骄傲。在这片国土上,我们相信人民是重大的决策者。

我们不仅拥有议会民主制度,而且还在如何管理这个国家的问题上,我们也会适时征求人民的意愿。对此我们已经做到了。

英国人民投票选择离开欧盟,他们的意愿必须得到尊重。

我要感谢在这场活动里和我持相同意见的每个人,这其中包括摈弃政党偏见来表达他们对国家利益信念的所有人。同时,我也祝贺所有进行脱欧活动的人们,他们进行了活跃和充满热情的活动。

英国人民的意愿是必须执行的指令。

这不是一个轻易做出的决定,并不仅仅是因为众多不同组织对这一决定的重要性阐述了众多观点。

因此对这个结果不应持有疑问。全世界的人民都已经看到了英国做出的决定。

我想对市场及投资者重申的是,英国的经济基础非常强劲。另外我也向居住在欧洲国家的英国公民以及在英国居住的欧洲公民保证,你们的现状不会立刻发生改变。

我们的人民在出行方式上目前不会有任何改变。物品运送、服务提供都将照常进行。

我们现在必须做出准备,与欧盟进行协商。

协商需要苏格兰、威尔士以及北爱尔兰政府的共同参与,以确保联合王国各方面的利益都受到保护和推进。

但要做到以上全部,我们需要强劲、坚定且负责任的领导者。

我非常骄傲和荣幸能在过去的六年里担任这个国家的首相。

我相信我们做出了巨大的进步:就业人数从未如此之多;我们对福利和教育进行改革,改善人民生活质量、建设更大更强的社会;保持对全世界最贫困人民做出的承诺;不论性别因素,让相爱的人们合法结婚。所有这一切都将让英国继续保持其经济实力。

我对帮助实现这一切的所有人表示感谢。

我始终相信,对重大决策,我们应该面对,而不是回避。

这就是为什么我们成立了70年来首个联合政府,带领经济脱离濒危边缘。

这就是为什么我们在苏格兰进行了公正、合法、有决定意义的公投。

这也是为什么我做出承诺,与欧盟重新商议英国的地位、开启英国与欧盟关系的公投,并实现它们。

我以自己知道的唯一方法进行着这个过程,那就是直接、用心地表达我内心的想法和感受。

我没有任何保留,我的立场很明确,英国在欧盟内将会更加强大、安全和繁荣。我也强调了这次公投跟任何政客的前途,包括我自己,没有任何关系。

但是英国民众已经做出了明确且不同的选择,因此我认为英国需要新的领导人来带领我们的国家向前。

我将以首相的身份尽我所能在未来几个星期、几个月中稳定局面。但我认为并不应该由我作为领导人带领我们的国家向新的目的地前进。

这是我经过慎重考虑做出的决定。但从国家利益出发,我认为我们需要一段稳定期,之后便需要更换新的领导人。

我们不需要今天就制定一个详细的时间进度表,但是我认为,在10月保守党大会开始之前,我们需要一个新的首相继任。

保持稳定是非常重要的,在接下来的三个月里,我将继续作为首相和我的内阁一起为大家服务。

内阁将在周一举行会谈,英格兰银行行长将发表声明,阐释央行与财政部关于确保金融市场稳定采取的下一步措施。

我们也会继续推进在女王议会讲话中制定的重要立法议程。

我今天早晨也跟女王陛下通话并告知我即将采取的行动。

与欧盟的协商需要由新的首相开启,我认为应该由新任首相去决定何时启动《里斯本条约》第50条、开启脱离欧盟的正式法律程序。

我将在下周举行的欧洲理事会会议上阐释英国人民的选择和我个人的决定。

英国人民已经做出决定,这不仅需要被尊重;同时,失败的一方,包括我本人在内,还应该努力去协助实现这一决定。

英国是一个特别的国家。我们拥有很多杰出的优点:我们实行议会民主制,通过和平辩论的方式解决关乎未来的重要事项;我们是强大的贸易国家,科学和艺术、工程和创造力深受世界推崇。

虽然我们并不完美,但我相信我们能为多种族、多信仰的民主系统树立典范。人们可以来到英国,做出贡献并凭借才华能力达到自己的顶峰。

尽管离开欧洲并不是我推崇的道路,但我是第一个赞扬我们卓越力量的人。

以前我说过,脱离欧盟英国也能继续下去,我们肯定会找到一条出路。

现在决定已经做出,英国脱离欧盟。我们需要找到最正确的方向,而我也将尽我所能去帮助实现它。

我热爱这个国家,能够为之效力我感到十分自豪。未来我也将尽我所能去帮助这个伟大国家取得成功。The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise – perhaps the biggest in our history.Over 33 million people – from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar – have all had their say.We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions.We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we are governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves-and that is what we have done.The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected.I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believed was the national interest.And let me congratulate all those who took part in the leave campaign – for the spirited and passionate case that they made.The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.So there can be no doubt about the result.Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong.And I would also reassure Brits living in European countries and European citizens living here that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland Governments, to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced.But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.I am very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.I believe we have made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history;with reforms to welfare and education;increasing people’s life chances;building a bigger and stronger society;keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world, and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality.But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength, and I am grateful to everyone who has helped to make that happen.I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions – not duck them.That’s why we delivered the first Coalition government in seventy years to bring our economy back from the brink.It’s why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.And why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union and hold a referendum on our membership, and have carried those things out.I fought this campaign in the only way I know how – which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel – head, heart and soul.I held nothing back.I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union, and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone – not the future of any single politician, including myself.But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months, but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination.This is not a decision I have taken lightly, but I do believe it is in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required.There is no need for a precise timetable today, but in my view we should aim to have a new Prime Minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party Conference in October.Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months.The Cabinet will meet on Monday.The Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen’s Speech.And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking.A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new Prime Minister, and I think it is right that this new Prime Minister takes the decision about when to trigger article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.The British people have made a choice.That not only needs to be respected – but those on the losing side of the argument, myself included, should help to make it work.Britain is a special country.We have so many great advantages.A parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues about our future through peaceful debate;a great trading nation, with our science and arts, our engineering and our creativity respected the world over.And while we are not perfect, I do believe we can be a model of a multi-racial, multi-faith democracy, where people can come and make a contribution and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended, I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.I have said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union and indeed that we could find a way.Now the decision has been made to leave, we need to find the best way, and I will do everything I can to help.I love this country – and I feel honoured to have served it.And I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

第五篇:卡梅伦辞职演讲

卡梅伦辞职演讲

Good morning everyone, the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history.大家早上好。国家刚刚经历了一场巨大的民主活动,这,也许会是史无前例的。

Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.超过3千3百万来自英格兰,苏格兰,威尔士,北爱尔兰和直布罗陀的人民都表达出了他们的意见。

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people for these big decisions.我们应该感到骄傲的是:我们相信英国人民能作出这一重要的选择。

We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves and that is what we have done.我们不仅有议会民主制,还会在适当的时候,就如何管理国家的问题询问人民群众。而这正是我们刚做的。

The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected.英国人公投决定离开欧盟,他们的意愿应该受到尊重。

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believe was the national interest and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made.我要感谢每一位在这次公投中与我站在同一阵营的人,包括那些搁置党派争议,为国家利益发声的人。让我们向脱欧阵营的人们表示祝贺,祝他们做出了充满激情选择。

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.英国人民的意愿是一定会被传达的。

It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.这并不是一个轻易的决定,至少不止是因为那么多的组织说过多少这个决定是有那么的重要而作出的。

So there can be no doubt about the result.所以,这个结果是毋庸置疑的。

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.世界各地的人们都一直在关注英国会作出怎样的选择。

I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.我要向那些市场和投资者保证,英国的经济从根本上来说是强大的。我也会向那些居住在其他欧洲国家的英国人和居住在英国的欧洲公民保证,现在的状况不会立即改变。There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.我们的人民依旧可以旅行,我们货物依旧可以运输,我们服务依旧可以销售,这些都不会立即有变化。

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.我们现在必须为与欧盟的谈判作准备。

This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced.这将涉及到苏格兰,威尔士和北爱尔兰政府是否有充分的准备保证英国各地的利益是受到保护和先进的。

But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.但最重要的是,这将需要强大的,坚定的和忠诚的领导。

I'm very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.我非常自豪也非常的荣幸能够作为一个总理为这个国家服务了六年。

I believe we've made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history, with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people's life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality, but above all restoring Britain's economic strength.我相信我们已经踏出了最伟大的一步。现在我们的就业率达到历史最高,福利和教育都在改革,人们的生活的机会也提高了,建立了一个更强更大的社会。我们也遵守了我们对这世界上最贫穷的人的承诺,也认同了人们因相爱的结婚而不在意他们的性别,但最重要的是我们恢复了英国的经济实力。

And I'm grateful to everyone who's helped to make that happen.我很感激每一个做出贡献的人。

I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them.我也一直认为我们必须面对这个重大的决定,而不是回避问题。

That is why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years, to bring our economy back from the brink.这也是为什么我们把自己交付给了70年来第一任联合政府,这个决定把我们的经济从悬崖上带回来。

It's why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.这也是为什么我们在苏格兰问题时也提供了一个公平、合法和决定性的公民投票。

And it's why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain's position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out.这也是为什么我做出了承诺,重新协商了英国在欧盟的地位,并用公投的形式决定我们的欧盟成员资格,而这些事都已经执行。

I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feelnot the future of any single politician including myself.我没有任何保留,我非常坚定地相信,选择留在欧盟,英国会更强、更加安全。而且我非常坚信,这次公投纯粹是为了英国的将来,而不是为了任何一个政治团体的利益,也包括我自己的团体。

But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.然而,英国人民选择明确地选择了一条与我所期相异的道路,因此,我认为我们国家需要一个新的领导来带领国家前进。

I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination.我将为尽我所能,在接下来的几个月将任内事务处理妥善,但我认为,我不是带领英国走向下一个目的地的最佳人选。

This is not a decision I've taken lightly but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required.这个决定并非出于轻率,但我相信平稳度过这一时期并迎来新的领途者是符合英国的国家利益的。

There is no need for a precise timetable today but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.我们没有必要在今天就设定一个确切的时间,但是,我认为,我们应在保守党十月年会前选出合适的新任首相。

Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months.平稳的过渡是至关重要的,所以我和我的内阁在接下来三个月仍会继续履行职务。

The Cabinet will meet on Monday, the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.内阁会议将在周一召开,英国央行主席会发表公告,说明英国银行与财政部将会采取一系列计划去确保经济市场的稳定。

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.我和我的内阁将会继续执行我们在女王发表演讲的国会上所推行的立法。

And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking.今天早上我还在和女王陛下汇报我们将要执行的一些列计划。

A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new prime minister and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision about when to trigger Article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.至于与欧盟的谈判,则需要由新的首相来主导,我确信新一任首相会决定什么时候启动欧盟条约第50条,开启英国脱欧的正式法律程序。

I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.下周我将参加欧洲理事会,届时我将对英国民众做出的这个选择和我个人的选择做出具体解释。

The British people have made a choice, that not only needs to be respected but those on the losing side of the argumentshould help to make it work.英国人民做出了选择,我们不仅需要尊重这个选择,甚至在这次辩论中落败的一方,包括我自己,还应该帮助推动这个选择实施。

Britain is a special countrya parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues about our future through peaceful debate, a great trading nation with our science and arts, our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.英国是个非常特殊的国家——我们拥有如此之多的优势——我们有通过平和辩论来解决关于未来发展议题的议会民主制,我们是一个因科技和艺术而伟大的贸易国,我们的工程和创造力,为我们赢得了世界的尊重。

And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy, that people can come and make a contribution and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.虽然我们并不完美,但我坚信我们能成为多元种族和多元信仰的民主制度的典范。在这个制度下,民众能最大限度发挥他们的才干,为社会做出贡献。

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended, I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.尽管离开欧盟并非我所建议的道路,我还是要第一个赞扬我们所拥有的难以置信的力量。

I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union and indeed that we could find a way.以前我说过,英国是能在欧盟之外生存的,我们一定能找出解决办法。Now the decision has been made to leave, we need to find the best way and I will do everything I can to help.现在民众做出了离开的决定,那我们就必须寻求最佳方式(来实施这个选择),而我将不遗余力。

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.我爱我的国家,我为能为国效力感到荣耀,未来我将竭尽所能来帮助这个伟大国家走向繁荣昌盛。

Thank you very much."

下载2016年卡梅伦辞职讲话全文word格式文档
下载2016年卡梅伦辞职讲话全文.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏,请勿使用迅雷等下载。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式


声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:645879355@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

相关范文推荐

    中英对照-卡梅伦辞职演讲全文

    David Cameron made an emotional speech on the steps of Number 10 where he announced his resignation. (视频网址:http://video.sina.com.cn/p/news/live/gtx/v/2016-0......

    英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲双语全文

    UK Votes to Leave EU 英国公投退欧 On June 24, in a historic referendum known as Brexit, the UK voted to leave the European Union (EU). Shortly after the Leave r......

    英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲双语全文

    The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise –perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people –from England, Scotland, Wales, Nor......

    卡梅伦演讲稿免费

    Tuesday 9 November 2010 PM’s speech at Beida University, China A transcript of speech given by the Prime Minister at the Beida University in China on 9 Novemb......

    卡梅伦演讲

    卡梅伦深情挽留苏格兰演讲 We meet in a week that could change the United Kingdom forever. Indeed, it could end the United Kingdom as we know it。 On Thursday, Sc......

    卡梅伦2016新年贺词

    It's a New Year, and with our economy growing and a strong, majority government in power, Britain begins it with renewed strength. There are no New Year’s reso......

    卡梅伦就职演说

    HER MAJESTY the queen has asked me to form a new government and I have accepted。 Before I talk about that new government, let me say something about the one th......

    英国首相卡梅伦[本站推荐]

    2011年5月25日,奥巴马与英国首相卡梅伦在伦敦记者会上的讲话: PRIME MINISTER CAMERON: Thank you, and apologies for keeping you waiting. It's a pleasure to welcome Pre......