第一篇:商务英语写作常用句型集合
9.与jill gulic 的合作将对公司未来发展有帮助。
Cooperation with jill gulic will be beneficial for the future of our company.这份备忘录将展示与上海总公司会议的结果。
Please inform us what special offer you can make for us.请告知您能给我们什么样的优惠。
We have pleasure in sending you a copy of our catalogue,which includes details and prices of our complete range of telephone.我们很高兴为您献上一份我们生产的电话的目录,这里面包括各类电话的详细说明及价格。
你可以免费试用两周我们我们新开发的手机。
You can try our newly-developed cell phone for two weeks absolutely free.这项产品是我们最新的技术成果。
This product is the result of our latest technology.I would like to apply for the post of accountant advertised in today’s morning post.我看了今天《早报》上招聘会计的广告,我希望申请这一职位。
11.我相信工商管理硕士的学位加上丰富的管理经验使我能胜任这一职位。
My maser’s degree in Business Administration and my varied management experience make me well qualified for this position.I am writing to you concerning a problem that has arisen from the purchase of one of your DVD selections on september10,2006 at kinglord’s store.此次去信是想说明我于2006年9月10号在kinglord’s store购买的贵公司的DVD机所出现的问题。
I would like nothing more than a quick solution for my problem so that I may still be a customer of yours in the future.对于我的问题我希望能尽快获得答复,这样将来我仍然会选择贵公司的产品及服务。
我想反映我在使用贵公司生产的IX2006款手机时出现的一些问题。
I want to inform you of several problems with one of your company’s product:the IX2006 mobile phone.I hope this special shipment will compensate in part for the trouble we have caused you.我们希望此次特殊的运货能部分弥补给贵方带来的麻烦。
If it is found that the quality of our carpet is inferior to the sample,we are willing to take all responsibility.如发现确是我方地毯质量低劣,我们愿意承担一切责任。
第二篇:商务英语写作常用句型集合
欢迎各位员工及家属参与。
All staff and their family members are welcome.董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。
The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。
There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention.This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。
Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information.有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884
We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive.借此机会感谢大家的配合。
We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november.我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。
Mr.and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood
夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。
You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball.盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会
希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复.l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july.晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。
Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us.Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating
请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。
Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60.虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted.您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。
Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。
We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。
我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。
We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。
We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders.对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。
We apologize again for any inconvenience.如能尽早回复,不胜感激。
An early reply would be appreciated.我们期待与你们的合作愉快而成功。
We look forward to a happy and succesful working relationship with you.Please note the change of date of the company’s annual party.请注意公司周年舞会的日期变动。
I would like to present the following findings.下面我将罗列有关结果。
Effective immediately are the following policies.以下政策立即生效。
请于星期五前告知marai 你假期里的联系电话。
Please let maria know by Friday your contact number during the vacation.与jill gulic 的合作将对公司未来发展有帮助。
Cooperation with jill gulic will be beneficial for the future of our company.这份备忘录将展示与上海总公司会议的结果。
This memo will present the decisions made at the meeting with shanghai’s head office.On behalf of every staff in the company ,l would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent appointment to general manager of the nottingham bureau.被委任为诺丁汉办公署的总经理。
I wish you all the best in your future career.祝你前程似锦
This is an impressive accomplishment ,of which l am sure your family,friends and you are proud.这是一个了不起的成就,我相信你的家人,朋友还有你自己一定会引以为豪的。我们知道你为此付出了很多努力,你得奖是实至名归的。
We know that you put forrth a great amount of effort and that the award was well-deserved.祝你和你的事业继续走向辉煌。
Wish you and your company continuing success.We have great interest in importing your lvory camera displayed at guangzhou trade fair.我们希望能进口贵公司在广交会上展示的象牙牌相机。
Please inform us what special offer you can make for us.请告知您能给我们什么样的优惠。
We are interested in importing motorcycles and would be grateful if you would send us a copy of your latest catalogue ,your price list ,and export term.我们公司希望能进口摩托车,如果贵公司能给我们寄上你们公司最新的产品目录、价格单和出口条款,我们将不盛感激。
我们有意采用贵公司现有的部分产品应用于家具生产。
We are interested in aacquiring a number of products from your current range in manufacturing our furrniture.在此先感谢您对我们提供的帮助。Thank you in advance for your help.希望能收到您的答复。I look forward to receiving your response.Thank you very much for your continued confidence in us.谢谢您对我们一直以来的信任。
Certainly ,you have a right to expect the best possible serccice from our company.您完全有权享受我们最优质的服务。
Under the circumstances ,all we can do concerning your request is to suggest you change to one of our european tours.有鉴于此,我们只能建议您改选我们的欧洲旅游线路。
非常感谢您对我们的一直支持,希望以后能继续为您服务。
We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to serving you.非常遗憾我们不能取消您的订单。
Unfortunately,it is not possible to cancel your order.如果将来还能为您服务,请立即与我们联系。
If we can serve you further in the future ,please don’t hesitate to contact us.We have pleasure in sending you a copy of our catalogue,which includes details and prices of our complete range of telephone.我们很高兴为您献上一份我们生产的电话的目录,这里面包括各类电话的详细说明及价格。We would particularly like to draw your attention to our new set of greeting cards,which you will find on page 85 of the catalogue.特别希望您能注意一下目录第85页上那一系列新的贺卡。
Reserve your car now and let us take the worry out of your travel arrangements.请现在就来租车,让我们带走你旅途中的烦恼。
你可以免费试用两周我们我们新开发的手机。
You can try our newly-developed cell phone for two weeks absolutely free.该产品受到国内外消费者的赞誉和青睐。
This product is highly praised and appreciated by the customers at home and abroad.这项产品是我们最新的技术成果。
This product is the result of our latest technology.To obtain an entry level position in financial analyzing.应征初级金融分析的职位。
To secure a senior secretary position,which will utilize my organizational and communicational abilities and strong secretarial background.应征一个高级秘书的职位,让我能运用我的组织沟通能力和丰富的文秘经验。
Have a good command of both spoken and writtenJapanese.日语口语和写作能力良好。
修读了C++,project98,office97等课程,成绩优良。Significant course work in C++,Project 98,Office 97.擅长教授外国学习者学习中文。
Special aptitude and skills for teaching chinese to foreign learners.有能力为各种组织做贡献。
Proven ability to deliver contributions to any organizations.I would like to apply for the post of accountant advertised in today’s morning post.我看了今天《早报》上招聘会计的广告,我希望申请这一职位。
Since my present position offers little prospect for advancement ,l would prefer to be employed in an expanding company such as yours.我现在的职位没有太大的发展空间,因此,我希望能在一个像贵公司一样业务蒸蒸日上的公司工作。
I would like to accept the post,and look forward to joining your firm on January 1.我愿意接受这个职务,并期待1月1日起到公司工作。
非常高兴收到您2月2日寄来的聘任书以及随信附上的公司简介。
It is with great pleasure to receive your appointment letter of february2 and the enclosed introdution of your company.如您要求,可随信附上我的个人履历和学校教授及雇主的推荐信。
Letters of recommendation from employers and professors,as well as my resume ,are enclosed as requested.我相信工商管理硕士的学位加上丰富的管理经验使我能胜任这一职位。
My maser’s degree in Business Administration and my varied management experience make me well qualified for this position.I am writing to you concerning a problem that has arisen from the purchase of one of your DVD selections on september10,2006 at kinglord’s store.此次去信是想说明我于2006年9月10号在kinglord’s store购买的贵公司的DVD机所出现的问题。
I would appreciate being refunded in the amount of 320yuan for the discomfort and trouble the use of your product has caused me.对于使用你们的产品而造成的诸多不便,我希望获得320元的赔偿。
I would like nothing more than a quick solution for my problem so that I may still be a customer of yours in the future.对于我的问题我希望能尽快获得答复,这样将来我仍然会选择贵公司的产品及服务。我希望在三周内能收到你们关于此问题的答复和解决方案,否则我将转交消费者委员会作进一步处理。
I look forward to you reply and resolution of my complaint and will allow three weeks before referring it to the consumer agency.相信您在这件事上的协助与支持。
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation in this matter.我想反映我在使用贵公司生产的IX2006款手机时出现的一些问题。
I want to inform you of several problems with one of your company’s product:the IX2006 mobile phone.I hope this special shipment will compensate in part for the trouble we have caused you.我们希望此次特殊的运货能部分弥补给贵方带来的麻烦。
We have received your letter of 17th June,and regretted the error in the statement of account for May.我方已收到您六月十七日来信,非常抱歉五月份财务结算中出现的错误。
If it is found that the quality of our carpet is inferior to the sample,we are willing to take all responsibility.如发现确是我方地毯质量低劣,我们愿意承担一切责任。
对于这一严重错误,我方深表歉意。We wish to express our deepest regret over the serious mistake.非常抱歉要您写信给我方,我保证今后会为贵方安全发货。
We regret the need for you to write to us and guarantee the safe delivery of your order in the future.希望此事不会影响您对本公司的良好印象。
I hope this matter will not affect your good opinion about us.
第三篇:商务英语写作有用句型
1.Since we are on the point of
concluding an important business with the captioned company, we would like to know their financial standing and modes of business.我们即将与上述公司达成一项重要贸易,请告诉我们有关该公司的资信及经营状况。2.We would appreciate it very much if you could send us your catalog together with the current sales terms.如能寄来商品目录以及现行销售条款,我们将不胜感激。3.Would you please tell us frankly whether you think it advisable to give the
captioned company a credit to the extent of $30,000? 请直言相告,我们给该公司$30,000的信用额度可行吗? 4.We would appreciate your paying the bill without delay.请从速结账。5.Specializing in the export of household appliance, we wish to express our desire to trade with you in this line.我们专门从事家用电器的出口业务,所以我们期望与贵公司在这一领域的合作。6.It would be very much appreciated if you would confirm the shipping arrangement as soon as possible.请尽快确认装运安排。7.We should be pleased to receive your illustrated catalogue and pricelist of plastic kitchenware.请寄给我们你方图示的产品目录和塑料餐具价目表。8.We are grateful to you for having offered us the information about your local
markets.感谢你们向我们提供当地市场情况。9.We would appreciate it very much if you would send us the latest patterns and price lists of your cotton underwear as advertised in the magazine Cloth.请寄给我们你方在《服饰》杂志上广告的棉质内衣的最新款式和价目表。10.Would you please mail us some sample materials from which the items are made? 请给我们寄一些制造这些产品的样料。11.We should like to know if you are prepared to grant us a special discount.请问你们能否给我们特殊的折扣?12.It would be quite helpful if you could supply us with your newly developed very heavy weight sponge.如果贵方可提供新开发的重海绵,对我们的帮助会很大。13.We shall be
obliged if you will send us some samples with the best terms at your earliest
convenience.如果贵公司能及早寄给我们一些样品并且给予我们最优惠的条件,将不胜感激。14.We would like to have a booklet which includes your latest designs for building up the equipment.我们想要一本含有建造该设备所用的最新设计图样的小册子。15.I am writing about possibility of establishing a long-term business relationship since both of us fall into the scope of electronic industry.鉴于我们双方都从事电子工业方面的业务,现特致函探讨是否有建立长期业务关系的可能。16.We learn from your representative office in Beijing that you are one of the major dealers in the food industry.从贵公司驻北京代表处得知,贵方是与食品工业相关的主要经营商之一。17.Your company has been recommended o us by the TP Group of Light Industrial
Products with whom we have been well connected for many years in the field of woolen textiles.TP轻工业集团和我们在毛纺品方面有多年的良好关系,他们推荐我们与贵公司联系。18.Would you please ship us ten cases of PI-435 coffee sets for our annual spring
commencing from March 15th? 请运送10箱PI-435咖啡器具,以供3月15日开始的每年一度的春季销售使用。19.We are pleased to place an order with you for the following household electric appliances.我高兴得向你方订购以下家用电器。20.We are writing to confirm our telex this morning ordering the following items stated on your current summer catalog.现去信确认我们今天早晨的电传:我方订购你们当前夏季商品目录所列的以下商品。21.Thank you for your letter and the samples
enclosed.We find both prices and quality satisfactory and are glad to return you the completed order form for the following.感谢来函和所附的样品,对你们的商品价格和质量均感满意,现寄回已经填好的以下货物的订单。22.It would be appreciated if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of our order.请贵方马上安排装运这批货物。23.The payment of the goods is to be made by the irrevocable letter of credit opened in your favor fifteen days after your
acceptance of the order.我们将在你方接受订货后15天内开立以你方为受益人的不可撤销信用证付款。24.We are anticipating the prompt shipment and the desire of establishing a regular connection for the future if this
consignment proves confirming to the sample supplied.我方盼望你方及时装运,假如首期船货证实和提供的样品相符,有望建立长期的业务联系。25.We place our order subject to your
supply exactly complying with the terms and conditions agreed.我们的订货是以你们完全按双方同意的条款供货为准的。26.As the goods are badly needed, we find it necessary to stress the
importance of making punctual delivery;and delay in shipment would result in our withdrawal of this order.由于货物紧俏,我们有必要强调准时发货的重要性,任何装运方面的延误将导致我们撤销订货。27.Enclosed is our Order Form No.0732 for five of the items you offered on March 20.随函附上0732号订单,订购你方3月20日所报的其中五种货物。28.Thank you very much for your letter with patterns and price list.We have made our choice and take pleasure in enclosing our Order No.335.感谢你方的来信及模型和价目单。我方订购订单335号上所列货物。29.Your samples received favorable comment from our customers, and enclosed please find our order for… 你方寄送的样品受
到我方顾客的好评,现随函附送订单订购… 30.This is a trial order.Please send us 30 sets only so that we may tap the market.If successful, we will place larger and further orders with you in the future.这次仅试订30套货用于开发市场。如果成功,我们将有大批订单。31.The quality of the goods must be in strict conformity with that of the sample.货物的质量必须和样品一致。32.This order must be executed within five weeks or else we will have to cancel the order.这批订货必须在五周内安排装运,否则我们只能取消订货。33.Would you be so kind as to deal with this order as one of special urgency? 请尽快办理我方订货。34.It is our sincere hope that this will be the first step to a long and mutually satisfactory business
relationship with your company.我们真诚的希望这是双方长期满意协作的第一步。35.I am writing for a replacement of the dictionary attached.请跟换随函寄去的字典。36.Would you please correct your shipment by sending the order No.0345 by the first available vessel?请尽快发送订单No.0345 项下错发货物。37.It would be highly appreciated if you could look into the execution of our order dated 7th June for three cartons of
personal computers, which should have reached our destination two weeks ago.我方6月7日三箱个人电脑本该两周前到货,请查询有关交货情况。38.We feel it necessary to inform you that your last delivery of our order is not up to usual standard.我方有必要提醒你方,上次交货未达通常标准。39.Upon inspection, it was found that the total content had been short-delivered by 1.5 tons.经检验,这批货物少交了1.5 吨。40.On comparing the goods received with the sample supplied, we were sorry to notice the great differences in the designs of the machines.比较收到的货物和提供的样品,发现在机器设计方面有重大差异,甚憾。41.After having the boxes examined we found that they were not strong enough for the long distance delivery.经检查,我们发现箱子不够坚固,不宜长途交货。42.It is regrettable to see that the chemical content of Item 073 is not up to the percentage contracted.很遗憾,073项货物所含的化学成分没有达到合同规定的百分比。43.There is a discrepancy in colors between the received materials and the samples.收到的材料和样品的颜色不相同。44.This lot of goods is not up to the standard stipulated in the
contract, the quality being so poor as to render them unsuitable for the
requirements of this market.这批货物达不到合同规定的标准,不符合市场对质量的要求。45.The CCIB survey
report is forwarded herewith and we hope you will see your way to making a
prompt settlement.随函寄去商检证明,请尽快妥善处理此事。46.The quality
of your shipment for our order… has been found not in conformity with the agreed specifications.We must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of… on the strength of the CCIB survey report forwarded herewith.Your early settlement is requested.商检发现供货质量和我们商定的标准不符,我方提出…的索赔,请尽快答复。47.The whole parcel is quite useless to us and we hold the goods at your disposal pending your reply.Meanwhile, we are
warehousing them at your expense.所有货物对我方没有任何用途,我方在你方答复以前暂时保管,但是费用由你方支付。48.We cannot possible deliver the merchandise in this condition to our customers, but might accept the lot at a reduction of 15% on the contract price.我们无法这样把货物送交客户,如果在合同基础上再降价15%可考虑接受。49.Unless you can give us an assurance that you will in future provide us with first-class merchandise, we regret we shall reluctantly have to go elsewhere.除非你保证以后提供优质产品,否则我们不得不转向其他供应商。50.While placing our order we emphasized that any delay in delivery would definitely add to the cast of goods.That is why we have to raise a claim on refunds for the loss incurred.我们在订货时强调了任何延迟交货都将增加我方的成本,所以我们提出索赔由此产生的损失。51.We regret to inform you that one of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.The lid was broken, and the case with its content was crushed.很遗憾,货物到达时严重受损。盖子破损,所装物品全碎。52.We
examined them one by one and found that most of them were leaking more or less.It looks as if the cases were not strong enough to stand the voyage.我们仔细检查每一个箱子,发现或多或少都有泄漏现象。看起来是箱子经不起长途颠簸所致。53.The damages is chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.损毁主要是因为包装不当引起的,包装不够坚固。54.The damage was due to insecure packing but not due to any unduly rough handling of the case as you will see from the enclosed copy of the insurance
surveyor’s report.如保险理赔报告中指出的那样,货物损毁是由于包装不够牢固,并非搬运不当所致。55.We found half the goods broken(smashed, torn, beyond repair, unusable, un-saleable, and damaged).我们发现一半货物破损(粉碎,撕碎,无法修理,异常,无法出售,损坏)。56.Your shipment of woolen sweaters arrived today.We have found two cartons of cloth completely wet.Thus, items have been so damaged as to be un-saleable.羊毛外套今天到货。我们发现有两箱衣物全部湿透,已经无法出售。57.To prove the shortage, we are enclosing a certificate of a
Lloyd’s surveyor report.随函附送证明
货物短缺的劳埃德保险公司理赔报告。58.We have just received the survey report from the CCIB evidencing the short-delivered weight of …lbs.我们刚刚收到商检部门签发的短重…磅的检测报告。59.It’s clearly stated in the contract that the minimum allowance for natural loss is 2%, but the actual loss is 5%.合同中对于正常许可损失明确规定为2%,可实际损失是5%。60.Evidently some mistake was made and the goods have been wrongly delivered.很明显由于工作失误,发错了货物。61.We cannot accept these containers as they are not the size and shape we
ordered, and as we in great hurry for the containers we ordered, this error of
wrong dispatch is very inconvenient and annoying to us.我们万难接受这些容器,它们的尺寸和形状不是我们所订购的。我方急需这批货物,而这次错误发运给我方带来很多不便。62.You should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delayed shipment.你方应当承担因为延迟交货所造成的全部损失。63.When we sent you our order we pointed that prompt delivery was the most essential.我们订货时就强调了准时发货的重要性。64.This is not the first time a delay has occurred, and this has compelled to point out that it has brought about adverse effect on our
future business.延迟交货已不是第一次了,这将对我们双方将来的生意产生负面影响。65.We are still without your Advice of Dispatch of the cameras, while we are receiving request from customers and you will understand that this delay places us in an awkward position.我方仍然没有收到你方有关相机装运通知,而我方客户一直在催促,目前我方很被动。66.As the time for shipment is now considerably overdue, we should be obliged by your informing us by return of the reason for the delay.早已过了交货日期,请速告知延迟交货的原因。67.Thank you for your interest in our products.We are now sending you our latest catalog and price list by the first mail(EMS).感谢你方对我方产品的兴趣,现以特快邮件寄去最新的商品目录和价目表。68.With reference to your letter dated September 6, enclosed please find the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.参照你方9月6日来函,现附上商品册一本,从中你方会对我方的新品有更多的了解。69.In regard to your request of May 28, we are
pleased to send you by separate parcel a copy of our sample books and two reports from our users.Hopefully, they may offer you the necessary information.参阅你方5月28日询函,我们另外邮寄给你方一本样品册和两份用户报告,希望这会给你方提供必要的信息。70.This is in reply to your inquiry dated May 19.We are now sending under separate cover our summer quotation sheet for your reference.应你方5月19
日要求,现另寄我方夏季价目表一份以供参考。71.It is a great pleasure of having your inquiry for our new HP Computing Equipment.We are now enclosing a copy of the pamphlets which illustrate the operating directions.十分高兴收到你方对HP新电脑设备的询盘,随函附上一本带有操作说明的小册子。72.Your inquiry for our silk products has been referred to us through our
Commercial Counselor’s Office in your country.Enclosed are three copies of our fashion books, from which we hope you will find your preferences.你方对丝绸制品的询盘已由驻贵国的商务处转交给我们。现附上三本时装册,希望从中可找到你们喜爱的款式。73.Thank you for our order dated August 20 for our sport supplies.It is being filled and is expected to arrive at your port no later than October 5.感谢8月20日对我方体育用品的订货。这批货正在办理中,预计最晚10月5日到达贵方港口。74.We are writing to confirm the supply of your order No.00135.It is being attended to and is scheduled for shipment on August 28 through S.S.”Kunlun” which is estimated to reach your destination around September 20.此信确认你方00235号订单的供货。有关事宜正在办理中,准备8月28日装“昆仑”号,估计该货轮9月20日左右到达你方目的港。75.We are pleased to inform you that your complete order will be
delivered by truck from our warehouse tomorrow.You should receive the items for your trade fair at least two days in advance.现高兴地通知你方:你方订购的所有货物将于明天装货车从我方库房运出。你方将起码提前两天收到这批交易会用的货品。76.Thank you for your reordering more of our goods.As requested, we will send 10 cases of them by air freight on March 7 to ensure delivery to you well before March 25.感谢你方再次追加订货,按要求,我方将于3月7日向你方空运十箱货物,以确保3月25日前到货。77.We have the products of the finest materials and the highest craftsmanship and shall agree to grant you a 20% discount for a
quantity of more than 100 dozen.我们的产品原料优良,加工精细。如果订货超过一百打,我们愿意给您20%的特别折扣。78.Referring to your enquiry of April 21 for our canvas gloves, we
immediately contacted our manufacturers, who promised to give us quotes in the near future.关于4月21日对我方帆布手套的询价,我们已经及时与我方工厂联系。厂家已答应近期内向我们提供报价。79.We appreciate your effort to put our new products on your market and hope the information enclosed
herewith will be of great help to you.谢谢你方将我方新产品介绍到贵方市场并希望所附资料将对贵方大为有用。80.You may be certain that the
dependable quality of the material will
give you every satisfaction.请放心,料子的质量可靠,一定会令贵方满意。81.Please note that we can only accept payment by L/C in our business dealing with the large orders.请注意,我们在做大宗交易时,只接受信用证付款方式。82.We are pleased to forward you the samples of our products with their quotation and discounts for your
reference.很高兴寄去我方产品的样品、价格和折扣率,供贵方参考。83.We are enclosing our illustrated catalogue and export prices.随函附寄给贵方我方的产品插图目录及出口价目表。84.We are pleased to send you by separate post our revised catalogue and a pricelist.We hope you will be interested in our chinaware.另函寄去我方新的目录和价目表。希望你方对我方瓷器感兴趣。85.The reports will show you how much our customers have enjoyed using the machines.这些报告将向你们展示我们的顾客是多么喜爱使用这种电器。86.Enclosed is our latest catalog in which Page 11 details the unique features of our product.随函附上最新的商品目录,其中第11页详细的介绍了我们产品的特色。87.With twenty years working in this field, I feel confident that what you are going to obtain will justify your best choice.出于二十年这方面的工作经验,我们相信你将拥有的会被证实是你的最佳选择。88.The motto of our
company is to grant our customers every satisfactory purchase which includes a money-back guarantee, free installation and immediate delivery service.我们公司的座右铭是保证顾客买的满意,这包括全额退货、免费安装和即时送货。89.Since this new equipment is to be manufactured to your specification, a deposit of 30% of the total value should accompany your order.由于这台设备是按你方规格定制的,请订货时支付30%的押金。90.The HIP Company we have been working with for quite a long period has proved its competitive ability and has a fine credit reputation.与我们长期合作的HIP公司已证明有竞争能力,且信誉良好。91.The brochure enclosed will offer you the information concerning the meeting, which was held in Nanyang in March for announcing projects on the exploration o foil field.附寄的小册子将向你提供今年三月在南阳召开的油田开发项目发布会的情况。92.To enable you to have better understanding of our hardware, we are sending you by air parcel post a selection of their
representative samples for your scrutiny.为使你方更好的了解我方的五金产品,现选出代表性的样品,航寄你方供参考。93.To give you a general idea of our products we enclose our Price List No.P0231 with the details for your
reference.为给你方提供我方产品的情况,现随函附上报价单P0231号供参考。94.We appreciate your choice o four food processors.Your first deal with
the consignment will support our claim that we are always offering the most efficient service to our customers.我们相信,接到首批货物后,在使用的过程中你们会领略到它们的特殊价值。95.Thank you for your repeat order which, as usual, is receiving our
immediate attention.You can rely on us to effect the shipment well before your required schedule.感谢你方再次订货,和通常一样,我们将予以及时办理,并指望提前发运。96.We have much pleasure of receiving your order.It is being under preparation.We will keep you well advised of the relative
development.很高兴接到你方订单。目前我们正在备货,并将随时通告有关进展。97.We realize your needs of the goods for your coming spring sales and shall arrange for dispatch accordingly.我们理解你们需要这批货用于临近的春季销售,并将相应安排装运。98.Thank you for your continued confidence in us.We will get round the manufacturer to step up the production of these fast—selling items and to ensure we are able to meet the commitments of your order size before Christmas.感谢对我们的再次信任。我们将敦促厂家加快生产这种畅销货,以确保在圣诞节前按你方订货量供货。99.After consulting the
financial and credit standing of your firm with the references you offered in your letter dated May 3 we are glad to inform you that we agree to pay cash for your trial order after its delivery at the
destination.参照你方5月3日信中所提供的证明人,我们对你公司的资信进行了咨询,现高兴地通知你们:我们同意你们在货到后用现金支付试订货款。100.We are pleased to inform you that all the goods required on the order enclosed with your letter dated August 23 have now been ready for shipment on S·S·Giant Bird.The voyage normally takes three weeks.Please return the enclosed shipping form with your choice because the freight rate varies for goods packed in wooden cases or in bulk condition.我们高兴地通知你们:你方8月23日信中所附订单项下的货物已备妥,准备装“大鸟”轮船。该轮船一般航程为三周。因为货物装木箱的运费与散装的有差异,请选择,并将随函附去的订舱单填妥寄回。101.We advise you with pleasure that we have this day sent by the Northwest Railway to your final address, freight paid, the captioned goods.现高兴地通知你们,上述标题货物已于今日由西北铁路公司运往贵公司,运费已付。102.Thank you very much again for your trial order and hope that this order will be the good beginning of a long and friendly
connection between us.非常感谢你方的试订货,希望这是今后双方长期友好合作的开端。103.We assure you that this order and further orders shall have our immediate attention.我们保证今后的所有订单都能像这份订单一样受到特别关注。104.It was disappointing to learn that so many of the articles sent in our consignment were damaged and we are sorry that you should have missed the opportunity of including them in your January sales.获悉发运给你方的订货中货物损坏颇多,使你们失去一月份出售时机,致歉。105.We are grateful to you for pointing out the incident and arranged for the immediate dispatch of the altered items.感谢你方指出这一事件,我们已安排立即发货,以更正上次交货中出现的问题。106.We regret these faulty sets of equipment were sent to you, and have today sent a
replacement of 24 sets We hope you will be pleased with the new lot.抱歉将有缺陷的设备运交你方。今天另外运送24台替换设备,希望能使你方满意。107.As soon as we received your letter we sent the replacement requested by the first available vessel.接到你方来信后,我方马上用可定到舱位的首次货轮运送贵方要求替换的货物。108.Evidently some mistake was made and the goods have been wrongly delivered.显然发生了差错,以致错发了货物。109.It was found that through an
oversight, three cases of the goods were short shipped.由于粗心大意,少装运三箱货物。110.The wrong pieces may be returned by next available steamer for our account, but it is preferable if you can sell them out at our price in your market.错发的货物请由下一班轮船运来,费用由我方承担。但如能在你当地市场按我方价格出售是所至盼。111.Owing to an exceptionally busy season the goods your ordered had to be shipped behind schedule.由于本季度格外繁忙你方订货被迫 推迟发运。112.One of our repair centers has been newly opened in your city.Will you kindly contact them for the service? The charge are for our account.我方在你方城市新设一个修理点,请您和他们联系维修服务,费用由我方负责。113.We frankly admit that delivery was delayed, but it was really beyond our control and we are taking up the matter with the forwarders and will let you know without less of time.我方坦率承认,发运已延误,但我方实在无法控制。我方正为此事与运输行联系,并将及时通知贵方。114.Your quoted price is out of line with the prevailing level.That is why we feel confident that our suggestion of three percent off your present one is workable.你方报价与市场价有差异,所以我们相信建议减价百分之三是可行的。115.I don’t think I am in the right position to cut our price to that extent as required.Shall I suggest that we meet each other half way? 我无法把价格降到你提出的限度,让我们各做一半的让步吧。116.Unfortunately, we are not in the right position of sending you the samples required since the materials you asked about do not fall into our scope of
business.很遗憾,我们无法向你提供所需的样品,因为你咨询的材料不属我们的经营范围。117.As you are in the market for computing components, we should be happy of mailing you the current price list provided that you could let us have the specific requirements for the items.鉴于你们欲购买电脑组件,假如贵方能提供具体要求,我们定将邮去现行的价目表。118.The machine requested has been replaced by the new model which is developed for wider usage and more efficient performance.We can now furnish with a more
satisfactory service.你要的机器已被另外一种新型号代替。这种型号是为更广泛和有效的使用而新开发的。我们现在可以提供令你更满意的服务。119.We feel very sorry we could not supply you with the necessary information concerning T.J.Brown Co., with whom we stopped business dealings five years ago.很抱歉,我们不能向你提供有关布朗公司的情况,五年前我们就已经停止与该公司的业务了。120.The train ticket booking office has been heavily committed to the increasing demand from passengers who shift away from the high-cost flying recently.That is why we
suggest that you make your train booking one month later when the busy travelling season is over.近期飞机昂贵,许多乘客改坐火车,火车订票处压力很大。故此,我们建议你等一个月,旅游旺季过去后再订火车票。121.To receive the refund from the insurance company, you will need to return the accidental injury forms we sent you no later than August 30.It is now September 5, and we have not received your completed form.Will you please come over at your convenience and then we may work together for a special arrangement to solve the problem which has resulted from your delay.为获取保险公司的赔偿,你方需在8月30日之前交回我们寄给你们的意外伤害表。现已是9月5日,但我们并未收到你们填妥的表。请在方便时到公司面谈,也许能共同做出一个特别的安排,解决因你方延误而产生的问题。122.As is known from the daily newspapers, local business has been hit rather hard by the recession.We should be obliged t take your application into account should the market improve soon.据日报报道,本地生意受到经营萧条的严重影响。倘若近期市场出现转机,我们会考虑你的申请。123.Therefore, we feel it
necessary to insist that you draw on us at 30 day’s sight on clean collection.所以,我们仍然坚持你方向我方开出30天后到期付款的汇票、采用光凭票托收的付款方式。124.We are recently adopted a new design for making the performance of the equipment more efficient.我们近期采用了一种新的设计方案,以使这种设备运转提高效率。125.Unfortunately the goods you requested
cannot be supplied from stock due to heavy commitments.很遗憾,由于订单堆积,您要的货物无现货可供。126.The present supplies of raw materials are being used for earlier orders, which make it impossible for us to effect your
shipment as required.目前供应的原料正用于早期的订货,这使我们无法按你方要求发货。127.We find it difficult to fill order at prices indicated in your letter because of the high cost of raw material.由于原料成本高昂,我们难以按你方来信所示价格满足订货。128.We have to delay your order until the revised one reaches the minimum volume we have established.只有你方把现有订货量增至我们所确定的最低数量,我们才能供货。129.We regret we need to decline this order as the balance of your account with us stands over our fixed reasonable limit.你方欠款超出我们所规定的合理限度,很抱歉只好拒绝订货。130.We would like to grant an
accurate order by your adding the size on the enclosed form.请在所附的表格中加进尺码,以便订货无误。131.The immediate shipment of our order can be expected only when you modify your usual delivery arrangements by shipping 40% in June and the balance in July instead of two equal monthly shipments.假如你能把原来6、7月各装运一半改为6月装运40%,其余的7月装运,即期发货有望。132.As soon as we receive the authorized approval from your local government, we will deliver your order for the materials which are usually prevented from entering your city due to the religious regulations.一旦接到你方当地政府的许可证,我方就发运你定的货物。在通常情况下,根据宗教规定,这种原料是不许进入你们城市的。133.Unfortunately, the recent of orders for our products has made us unable to promise shipment earlier than May.很遗憾,近期由于订单的大批涌入,我们不能答应5月之前安排装运。134.Our stock for …is exhausted and we have no idea when the goods will be restocked.我们…库存告罄,不知何时才能补进。135.We are not in a position to accept new orders for delivery in half a year due to the heavy burden of
outstanding orders.由于目前承担过多的订单,我们无法再接受要求六个月内交货的订单。136.We regret to tell you that the goods you required are out of stock for the time being and so we do not expect further deliveries for at least one month.很抱歉你方需求的货物没有现货,所以我们至少在未来一个月内无法供货。137.On going into the matter you mentioned we find that the poor performance of the engine is due to your incorrect use of a different kind of motor oil.我方对你方提及的事情做了调查之后发现发动机故障是因为你们误用了不同的机油。138.Items like this are not to be returned once only they are
accepted by purchasers.We have
established this regulation for offering our customers the definite best quality products.此类商品一旦售出就不能退换。我们立此规定是为了向顾客提供绝对上等的产品。139.This is exactly the first complaint from our customers, from which we can understand you have met much inconvenience in satisfying your users.这确实是我们收到的第一份索赔信,从中我们可以理解你在满足用户需求方面有许多不便。140.All the items for export must be under the tight seal which ensures that we always put the Total Quality Control into execution.所有出口品种都必须真空密封,以保证全面质量控制这一措施的施行。141.Our investigation reveals that the articles we packed were identical with what were listed on our invoice.We are afraid that the cases you mentioned must have been unpacked during the transit.We are enclosed a copy of the invoice for your reference and suggest you make further inquiries at your end.我方调查结果表明:我们打包的东西和发票列举的一致。恐怕你说的那些箱子在运输过程中被人打开过。随函寄去一份发票复印件,建议在你方进一步查办。141.We are extremely sorry for the late delivery of your last order.It is due to your delayed opening of the relative letter of credit.非常抱歉上一批货晚交了。这是你方迟开有关信用证造成的。142.As stipulated in the contract, a minor
discrepancy in colors is permissible.That is why the case you brought up is still under a normal practice.如合同所示,颜色方面的轻微差异是允许的。故此,你提出的问题依然属正常做法。
第四篇:商务英语句型
商业信函有其自身的特点。下面是商务书信写作中的几点注意事项:
1.切忌主客不分或模糊。例子: Deciding to rescind the earlier estimate, our report was updated to include $40,000 for new equipment.应改为 Deciding to rescind our earlier estimate, we have updated our report to include $40,000 for new equipment.(We决定呀, 不是report.)
2.句子不要零碎。
例子: He decided not to audit the last ten contracts.Because of our previous objections about compliance.两个句子应该连在一起:He decided not to audit the last ten contracts because of our previous objections about compliance.3.结构对称,令人容易理解。例子: The owner questioned the occupant's lease intentions and the fact that the contract had been altered with ink markings.应改为: The owner questioned the occupant's lease intentions and ink alterations of the contract.4.单复数不要搞乱,不然会好刺眼,看着不舒服。例如: An authorized person must show that they have security clearance.应改为 Authorized persons must show that they have security clearance.5.动词和主语要呼应。想想这两个句子的分别: 1.This is one of the public-relations functions that is under-budgeted.2.This is one of the public-relations functions, which are under-budgeted.6.时态和语气不要转换太多。看商务英语已经是苦事,不要浪费人家的精力啊。
7.标点要准确。例如: He did not make repairs, however, he continued to monitor the equipment.应改为: He did not make repairs;however, he continued to monitor the equipment.8.选词正确。像affect和effect,operative和operational等等就要弄清楚才好用啦。
9.拼字正确。有电脑拼字检查功能后,就更加不能偷懒。
10.大小写要注意。除非必要不要整个词都大写,除非要骂人。例如: MUST change to OS immediately.外国人就觉得不礼貌和喝令人一样。要强调的话,用底线,斜字,粗体就可以了
Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
There is a good market for these articles.这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles.这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles.这些商品无销路。
Your bicycles find a ready market here.你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
Packing has a close bearing on sales.包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
We are trying to find a market for this article.我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
We regret we cannot find any market for this article.我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m.train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班吗?When would you like to leave?
您希望什么时候出发?Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?Excuse me.May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。Let me see your passport, please.请让我看下您的护照。I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
Thank you for you cooperation.感谢您的合作。
We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。
Welcome to our factory.欢迎光临敝厂。
I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
You'll know our products better after this visit.参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。
Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再看看生产线。
These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
What's your general impression, may I ask?
请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?
I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。
We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。
We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。
I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。
Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。
Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿望。
I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。
How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
第五篇:商务英语写作
Dear Sirs,This is to introduce ourselves as the largest down Apparel Company in China.Our company--Bosideng International Holdings Limited—was established in 1976, locating in Bosideng industrial zone, Changshu City, Jiangsu province.We have been specialized in developing and producing all kinds of down apparel.Bosideng International Holdings Limited has been researching and producing many kinds of down apparel for 30 years.There are six brands of the our company including “Bosideng”, “Snow Flying”, “Combo”, “Bengen”, “Slim” and “shangyu”.Through these brands, we offer a wide range of down apparel products.The customer can order our products both in our website and through the phone, and then ,we would like to give them satisifying in one week.“Bosideng” was the leading down apparel brand in China for 17 consecutive years from 1995 to 2011.As a leader in China down apparel industry, for 16 consecutive years, the latest fashionable FallWinter apparel trends to the world on behalf of China at the “China International Clothing and Accessories Fair”
We would be pleased to receive your any kinds of down apparel.If you have any questions, please contact us.Our telephone number is 86-512-52532888.We look forward to your positive reply.Very truly yours.18100619 陆浩杰18100634蔡耀