第一篇:《出国旅游必备英语口语》之 酒店住宿篇
免费在线体验美国外教一对一口语课程 《出国旅游必备英语口语》之住宿篇
● 我在纽约已预订房间。
I made a reservation in NewYork.● 我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.● 我可以看一看房间吗?
May I see the room? ● 是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片? Can I have a card with the hotel's address? ● 是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here? ● 这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? ● 是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间? Do you have anything bigger(better/cheaper)? ● 我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
免费在线体验美国外教一对一口语课程 I'd like a room with a nice view(a balcony).● 我想要楼上的房间。
I'd like a room on the upper level.● 我想要一间安静一点的房间。
I'd like a quiet room.● 我要订这间房间。
I'll take this room.● 随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?
● 餐厅在哪儿?
● 餐厅几点开始营业?
● 早餐几点开始供应?
● 是否可代为保管贵重物品?
● 旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Where is the dining room?
What time does the dining room open? What time can I have breakfast? Could you keep my valuables?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
第二篇:实用出国旅游英语口语
出国旅游英语总括
问候,感谢,交际,询问 游客问讯用语
搭乘飞机用语 澳洲式英文
航班中转用语 搭乘交通工具用语
入境检查对话 酒店用语
入关检查用语 餐馆用语
机场取行李用语 观光用语
入关检查用语 购物用语
兑换外币用语 紧急情况用语
问候、感谢、交际、询问
Good morning 早晨好!I don't know 我不知道
Hello 你好!I can't speak English 我不懂英文
Good evening 晚上好!Yes , Please 请
Good bye 再见!Excuse me 劳驾
See you later 再见!I am sorry 对不起
Good night 晚安!Could you do me a favor? 能够帮我忙吗?
Take care 保重!Please say it again 请再说一次
How are you? 你好吗? Anyway 总之 Fine.Thank you 谢谢你,我很好!Of course 当然
Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安!By the way 顺便提一下
my name is-----我叫-------if 如果,假设
May I have you name? 请问你贵姓? Besides 另外,况且
Nice to see you 很高兴认识你。Actually 实际上
Thank you very much 谢谢!May I smoke here? 能在这里吸烟吗?
Thank you for your help 谢谢你的帮助。May I use this phone? 能够使用电话吗?
You are welcome 不用谢。May I sit here? 能够坐在这里吗?
That's right 你说的对 May I ask something? 我想问点事情
Yes, I think so 我也这样认。Is there a police station here? 附近有警察局吗?
Where is the toilet 厕所在哪里? What time is it now? 现在几点了?
Where are you from? 你是从哪里来的? I am tired 我很累
Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁? As soon as possible近快---What is this for? 这是做什么的? Please help me 请帮助我It is important 这非常重要 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服
I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了
搭乘飞机用语
Where is my seat? 我的座位在哪里? Seat number 座位号码
Where should I put this? 手提行李放在哪里? Airline ticket 飞机票
Could you change my seat,please? 请换一换我的座位 boarding pass 登机牌
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? 请给我来杯茶 emergency exit 紧急出口
Beer, please 请给我来杯啤酒 life jacket 救生衣
Will this flight get there on time? 航班正点到达吗? This form? 这张表格?
Aisle(window)seat 靠走廊(窗户)位 take-off 起飞
Could you tell me how to fill in 请告诉我如何填写 Landing 著陆
航班中转用语
How long will we stop here? 我们在这里停留多久?
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? 在侯机室有免税店吗?
I'm in transit to Melbourne 我是换机去墨尔本
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline? 我如何找到中国航空公司办理转机柜台?
Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173? 国航CA173登机口在哪里?
Where can I check in? 在哪里办理登机手续?
What is the gate number? 在几号登机口登机?
入境检查对话
问: May I see your passport, please ? 请出示你的护照
答: here is my passport.这是我的护照
问: What's the purpose of your visit ? 你到澳洲的目的?
答: Sightseeing(business, study)观光(商务,留学)
问: How long will you be staying in Australia ? 你计划在澳洲逗留多久?
答: 10 days 10天
问: where are you staying ? 你住在哪里?
答: I'll stay at Hyatt hotel ? 我住在凯悦酒店
问: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? 你有回台湾的返程机票吗?
答: Yes, here it is.有,在这里
问: How much money do you have with you ? 你随身带了多少钱?
答: I have 2000 U.S dollars 2000美元
问: Have a nice stay 祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!
答: Thank you.谢谢!
I'm sorry.I don't understand English 对不起,我不懂英文。
Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人员吗?
入关常用词
Immigration 入境检查 duty-free items 免税品
Passport control 护照检查 Quarantine 检疫
Outgoing passenger card 入境登记卡 Residents 本国居民
Ongoing passenger card 出境登记卡 Non-residents 外国居民
Customs declaration card 海关申报单 Visa 签证
Currency declaration 现金申报单 Destination 目的地
A gift for my friend 送给朋友的礼物 Valid(invalid)有效(无效)
Chinese medicine 中药 Cash 现金
Prohibited articles 违禁品 Yellow card 健康卡
机场取行李用语
Where can I get my baggage? 我去哪里取行李?
Here is my claim tag 这是我的托运 行李卡
Could you please check it urgently? 请抓紧时间找我的行李
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你丢失了几件行李? Can you tell me the features of your baggage? 请描绘你所丢失的行李的外表特徵
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag 是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.我想填写一份丢失行李登记单
How soon will I find out? 需要多长时间可以找到我的行李
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it 找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。
入关检查用语
Your passport and declaration card, please 请出示你的护照和海关申报单
Do you have anything to declare? 你携带的东西有必须申报的吗 ?
No.I don't 没有
Please open this bag 请打开这件行李
What are these? 这是什?东西?
These are for my personal use 这是我的个人用品
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China 这是我带会中国的纪念品 Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你带有任何酒类或香烟吗?
The cameras are for my personal use 这架照相机是我自用的You`ll have to pay duty on this 这件物品你必须交纳关税
兑换外币用语
Where can I change money? 我在哪里可以兑换外币?
Can you change this into Australian Dollars? 请将这些外币兑换成澳元?
What is the exchange rate ? 兑换率是多少?
Do you accept traveler's checks? 你这里接受旅行支票吗?
I'd like to cash this traveler's check 请将这些旅行支票换成现金
I'd like some small change? 请将大钞换成零钱
May I have a statement of accounts? 请给我兑换发票
Exchange of foreign currency 外币兑换
游客问讯用语
Where is the tourist information centre ? 请问旅游问讯处在哪里?
Is there an airport bus to the city ? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ? Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士车站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ?
How can I get to Hilton hotel ? 去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ?
May I have a city map ? 请给我一张市区地图?
Can I reserve a hotel here ? 我可以在这里预订酒店吗 ?
How much is it ? 多少钱 ?
Keep the change, please 不用找钱了
Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please 请停下来。
What time does it leave ? 几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪里卖票?
Could you tell me when we get there ? 请问几点能够到达那里。
澳洲式英文
中文 美语 澳洲英文
租车 rent(rental)car hire car 行李 baggage luggage 电梯 elevator lift 分配座位 seat assjgnment seat allocation 长途电话 long distance call trunk call 占线 line is busy line is engaged 汽油 gas(gasoline)petrol 超车 passing overtaking 让车 yield give way 公寓 apartment flat 炸薯条 french fry chips 一点 a little a little bit 喂,你好 hello G'day
你好
How do you do ? How are you going ?
交通工具用语
Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please.墨尔本中心火车站
How much is it? 多少钱?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please.一张去墨尔本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please 二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded.我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow.What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺 I’d like the upper(the lower)berth.我想要个上层(下层)的Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?
I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Smoking(non-smoking)car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢
How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?
What time does the first(last/next)train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发
Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?
Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?
Will the train leave on schedule? 火车准时出发吗?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本
Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?
Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?
Is there a dining(sleeping)car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发 Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?
Excuse me.May I get by? 打扰一下,我能过去吗?
Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?
May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?
I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?
May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?
How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?
What station is this? 这站是哪里?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?
Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?
I lost my ticket.What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想换成头等票
I missed my station.我找不到火车站拉
I missed my train.我找不到火车拉
I left something on the train.我忘了些东西在火车上
Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow.我开始用这张通行证在45天之间
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?
Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗? Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?
Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本
What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?
Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?
Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?
I’ll get off here 我在这里下车
I’ll take the next bus.我要坐下辆车
May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗? May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?
Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?
Transfer ticket, please 换车票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?
I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?
I’ll get off at the cathedral.在教堂前我要下车
I’ll get off here 我在这下车
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台? Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?
Where to? 去哪里?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?
Could you turn on the heating(air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?
To this place, please 去这里
I’m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?
Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?
Please turn to the right(left)请右(左)转
Shop here, please 停这里
How much is it? 多少钱?
The fare is different from the meter.收费和仪表盘上的不一样
Thank you。Keep the change.谢谢,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?
How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船? Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?
Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?
What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?
At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?
I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?
I have a reservation.我做了预订。
This is my voucher.这是我的凭证。
What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车? I’d like an automatic(a compact/a sports)car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?
I’d like to see the car before I rent it.我想在租之前看下车
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days.我想租这种车3天
Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?
What is the rate per day(week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?
No.Fill the gas when you return the car.不。还车的时候请加满油
Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?
I’d like full insurance.我想要全额保险
This is my international driving permit.这是我的国际驾照。
Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗? Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble.请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话
May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?
Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?
Fill it up, please 请加满油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?
Could you check the battery(brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?
The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise.车发出奇怪的声音
I have a flat tire.我有一个瘪胎
My car has broken down.我的车抛锚拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?
Please call the police.请叫警察
Please call an ambulance.请叫救护车
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?
酒店用语
Can I reserve a hotel room here? 我能预订一个房间吗?
I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight.我想今天晚上预订一个房间。
Do you have a hotel guide? 你有酒店指南吗?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 这有一个低于每晚50圆的酒店吗?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre? 你能推荐一个在市中心的酒点吗?
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station.我想住在火车站附近的酒店。
I’d like a room with bath 我想要一间有浴室的房间。
How much is the room charge? 这间房间收费多少?
How much is a single room with a bath? 带浴室的单人间收费多少?
I’d like a room with a shower.我想要一个可以冲凉的房间。
I’d like a twin room 我想要一个双人间
I’ll take that room 我想要那间房
I’d like to stay for 2 nights.我要住两晚
How much is it per night? 每晚多少钱?
Does it include tax and service charge? 这包括税和服务费吗?
Is breakfast included? 包括早餐吗? Do you need a deposit? 需要押金吗?
Is there a discount for staying several days? 多住几天有折扣吗?
Can you recommend another hotel? 你能推荐另一间酒店吗?
Do you know any cheaper hotels? 你知道有便宜点的酒店吗?
Where is the hotel? 这个酒店在哪里?
How can I get there? 我怎么到那里?
How long does it take on foot? 步行需要多长时间?
Is there a youth hotel here? 这有青年旅社吗?
Can I have a youth hotel list? 能给我一张青年旅社的清单吗?
I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。
Check in, please 登记
I made a reservation in Tokyo 我在东京做了预订
My name is ABC 我是ABC
Here is my confirmation slip.这是我的确认信
I’d like a quiet room.我想要一个安静的房间
I’d like a room on the upper level.我想住在上层的房间
I’d like a room with a nice view(a balcony)我想要一个有阳台的房间
Is there a TV set? 这个有电视吗?
Is hot water available any time? 全天提供热水吗?
May I see the room? 我可以看看房间吗?
Do you have any bigger(better/cheaper)? 你有间更大的(更好的,更便宜的)吗? Could you give me a larger room? 你能给我间大房吗?
I’ll take this room.我想要这间房
Would you fill in this registration form? 你能填一下这个注册表吗?
I’ll stay three nights 我要住3个晚上
Do you accept credit card(traveler’s check)? 你们接受信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Can I get a room for tonight? 我想要今天晚上的房间
Do you have a shared bath(shower)? 你们有公用浴室吗?
May I have the key, please? 能给我钥匙吗?
Would you have my baggage sent up? 你们收到我的行李了吗?
Can you keep my valuables? 你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
Where is dining room? 餐厅在哪里?
Is there also a cafeteria? 这里有自助餐厅吗?
What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开门?
What time can I have breakfast? 早餐几点开放?
Can I have breakfast in my room? 我可以在房间吃早餐吗?
Is there a beauty salon(barbershop)这里有美容院(理发店吗)?
Does someone here speak Chinese? 这里有人说中文吗?
Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? 4点之前你能保管我的行李吗?
May I have my baggage back? 我可以取走我的行李吗?
Can I have a card with the hotel address? 能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗?
Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? 能给我张观光巴士的票吗?
Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地铁站在哪里? How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? 从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间?
Can you find me a baby-sitter? 能给我个婴儿座椅吗?
Could you make reservations for a restaurant(tour/musical)for me? 你能帮我预订个餐馆(观光/音乐会)?
Cab I use a typewriter? 我可以用打字机吗?
Do you have facsimile(photocopier)? 你有传真(复印机)吗?
What time do you close the front door? 你们几点关前门?
I’ll be back late tonight 我今晚会晚回来
Are there any letters(massages)for me? 这有给我的信(口信)吗?
Please send this letter by air(sea)mail.请空运(水运)这个邮件
I’d like to send this parcel to China.我想将这个包裹寄回中国
Could you pack it for me? 你能帮我做下包装吗?
Can I have a box for packing? 能给我个盒子作包装吗?
Could you page Mr.Ford here? 你在这能写上FORD先生吗?
He must be somewhere in the hotel 他一定是在酒店的某个地方
Just a minute, please.请等一下
Come in 进来
Please bring me a pot of coffee.请给我一壶咖啡
This is room 316.I’d like a blanket, please 这是316房,请给我一张毛毯。
I’d like a wake-up call, please.请给我一个起床提醒
What time? 几点? 7 o’clock tomorrow morning 明早7点
Your room number, please 你的房间号码
Do you have room service? 你有房间服务吗?
I’d like a pot of boiled water 我想要壶开水
Please bring me some ice cubes and water 请给我一些冰块和水
Hoe long does it take? 需要多长时间?
As soon as possible, please.越快越好
I’d like shampoo(hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match)我想要洗发液(护发素/吹风机/浴巾/火材)
I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow 我想订明早的早餐
What would you like to have for breakfast? 你早餐想要点什么?
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please 我想要橙汁,两个鸡蛋,两面煎,和火腿,法国菜和咖啡
About what time shall we bring it? 大约几点我给你送去?
My breakfast still hasn’t arrived.Please bring it right away 我的早餐还没有到。请立刻送来
Good morning.Here’s a menu, sir 早上好,这是菜单,先生
I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed potatoes and tea, please.我想要一些卷,搅过的鸡蛋,土豆泥和茶
Would you like some bacon or ham with your eggs? 你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在鸡蛋上吗?
Bacon, please.煎肉,谢谢 Would you like some lemon slices with your tea? 你想要些柠檬块在茶中吗?
No.with cream, please.不,加奶油,谢谢
Would you like your tea, now? 你现在就要你的茶吗?
Yes, please.是的 餐馆用语
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推荐附近的一个好点的餐馆吗?
I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一个不是很贵的餐馆
I’d like a quiet restaurant.我想要一个安静的餐馆
I’d like a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere 我想要一个有着愉快气氛的餐馆
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 你能推荐几个餐馆吗?
Where is main area for restaurants? 餐馆主要集中在什么地方?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近有中国餐馆吗?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 这附近有高档餐馆吗?
Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有现在开门的餐馆吗?
I’d like to have some local food.我想吃些当地食品
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? 哪有最近的意大利餐馆 Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Could you make a reservation for me? 你能帮我预订一下吗?
I’d like to reserve a table for three 我想订3人的桌子
We are a group of six 我们6个人一组
We’d like to have a table tighter 我们想并桌
We’ll come at eight o’clock 我们8点到
What time can we reserve a table? 什么时候我们可以订桌?
How late is it open? 开门最晚到几点?
How can I get there? 我怎么到那里
Hello.This is ABC restaurant.你好,这里是ABC 餐馆
I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.我想在7点订个2人桌
I am sorry.We have so many guests this evening.很抱歉,今晚客人太多拉
How long is the wait? 需要等多长时间?
We can wait till late hours 我们可以等的晚些
Nine o’clock should be ok 9点可以
Could we have a table on the garden? 我们可以要张在园子里的桌子吗?
It’s ok.Your name, please 没问题,姓名?
What do you have for today’s special? 你们今天有特价吗?
Do you have a dress code? 你有衣服编号吗?
Should I dress a coat and tie? 我需要系领带吗?
Should the ladies wear formal dresses? 女士需要穿正式服装吗
No jeans, please 请不要穿牛仔裤 I’m sorry, but I want to cancel my reservation.对不起,我要取消预订
Do you have a table for three? 你有3人的桌子吗?
Can we have a table in the corner? 我们可以要张角落的桌子吗?
I’d like a table by the window 我想要张靠窗的桌子
Please wait to be seated 请等候如座
Good evening.Do you have a table for two? 晚上好,有两人的桌子吗?
Sure, this way, please 当然,这边请
Our tables are full now.Could you wait for a while? 我们坐满拉,请等一下
I guess we can offer a table in 30 minutes.我想30分钟后会有空位
All right.We’ll wait 好,我们等会
May I have a menu, please? 我可以看看菜单吗?
Do you have a menu in Chinese? 你有中文菜单吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner? 饭前想喝些什么吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for aperitif? 想喝什么样的开胃酒?
Do you have some local beer? 你有当地啤酒吗?
May I have another one? 能给我另一个吗?
May I see the wine list? 我可以看看酒单吗?
May I order a glass of wine? 可以给我一杯葡萄酒吗?
What kind of wine do you have? 你想要什么样的葡萄酒
I’d like to have some local wine.我想要当地的葡萄酒
I’d like to have French red wine 我想要法国红酒
Could you recommend some good wine? 你能给我推荐些葡萄酒吗? May I order, please? 我可以订了吗?
Can we have separate checks? 我们可以分开付帐吗?
What is the specialty of the house? 有什么特别料理吗?
Do you have today’s special? 有今天的特价吗
I’d like to have something special.我想要一些特别的Do you have local dishes? 你有当地菜吗?
What do you recommend? 你有什么推荐?
Do you have anything ready quickly? 有没有快点的菜
Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以要和那个一样的菜吗?
I’ll have it 就是它了
I’ll have whatever you recommend.就要你推荐的
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish)dish.我要开胃菜和肉(鱼)类
I’d like to have dinner for less than 30 dollars including drinks.我想要30圆以下包括酒水的
Can I have it right away? 我可以现在就要吗?
What is this? 这是什么?
What kind of dish is this? 这是什么菜?
I’d like this 这个不错
I’m on a diet 我正在减肥
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar)我不要有脂肪(盐/糖)的食物
Do you have vegetarian dishes? 你有素菜吗?
Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡吗? How do you like your steak? 你想怎么吃牛扒
Well done(medium/rare), please 全熟(中等/生)的Could you tell how you to eat this? 你吃的怎么样?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 你能把盐(胡椒)给我吗?
I’d like a glass of water, please 我想来杯水
May I have a bottle of mineral water? 给我一杯矿泉水
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.不含碳酸的矿泉水
May I have some more bread, please? 能再给我些面包吗?
I dropped my knife(fork)我的刀(叉)掉了
Is everything all right? 一切还好?
This is very good 非常好
I’d like a dessert, please 一份甜点
What do you have for a dessert? 什么样的甜点?
I’d like something light, just some cheese or cake, please 我想要些清淡的,奶酪或蛋糕都行
May I have some cheese? 来些奶酪
What kind of cheese is this? 这是什么奶酪?
May I have just a little of it? 我就要一点点
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert? 我可以要些水果代替甜点
What kind of food do you have? 你有什么样的食物?
Is coffee included in this meal? 咖啡包括在菜里吗?
May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?
观光用语
Where is the tourist information office? 在哪里有旅游信息中心?
Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town? 在这个镇上有观光手册吗?
Do you have a free city map? 你有免费的城市地图吗?
I’d like a bus route map 我想要张巴士线路图
Could you tell me some interesting places in this town? 能告诉我一些好玩的地方吗?
I’m interested in architecture.我对建筑学感兴趣
Where is the best place to meet young people? 遇见青年人最好的地方在哪?
I’d like to see T Church.我想看看T教堂。I’d like to go to WorldTradeCenter.我要去世贸中心
I’d like to go shopping.Where is the downtown area? 我想去购物。市区在哪?
Where is the place to enjoy a nice view? 在哪能看到美好风光?
Is it far from here? 那离这里远吗?
Can I walk down there? 我能走着去那吗?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行到那里需要多长时间?
Can I go there by bus? 我能乘巴士去那吗?
Could you recommend some places where I could go and come back in a day? 能推荐一个一天往返的的地方吗?
I’d like to take the horse-drawn carriage.How much does it cost? 我想乘马车。多少钱?
Are there any sightseeing boats? 这有观光船吗?
Is there a two-hour sightseeing cruise? 有两小时的观光船吗?
Can I make a reservation here? 我可以预订吗?
Can I buy a ticket here? 我能在这买票吗?
How far is it from here? 那离这里多远?
How can I get to the cathedral? 我怎么去大教堂?
You should take the number 5 bus 你应该坐5路车去
Where can I get the bus? 我在哪乘车?
Where is the restroom? 洗手见在哪?
Could you show me the way on this map? 你能在地图上给我指路吗?
Could you write it down here? 能写在这吗?
Do you have the changing of the guard today? 你们今天警卫换岗吗?
What time? 几点拉?
Is the museum of art open today? 今天艺术馆开门吗?
How much is the entrance fee? 门票多少钱?
Is there a gift shop? 那有礼品店吗?
Is the botanic garden open today? 今天植物园开门吗?
How late the department stores are open? 商店最晚开到几点?
Are they open on Sundays? 他们周日开门吗?
What time does it open and close? 这什么时候开门和结束?
I’d like to take a sightseeing tour.我想感受观光旅行
Is there a sightseeing bus tour? 这有观光巴士旅行吗?
What kind of tours do you have? 你想要什么样的行程?
Can I have a tour brochure? 能给我一个观光册子吗?
Do you have a full-day tour? 你有一个整天的观光吗?
Is there a morning tour? 有早上的观光吗?
Do you have a night tour? 有晚上的观光吗?
Could you tell me where we’ll visit on this tour? 能告诉我我们将参观哪些地方吗?
Is there a tour that visits the statue of liberty? 有去自由女神像的观光吗?
Could you recommend some popular tours? 能推荐一些适合我的行程吗?
Do you stop at the Australia stock exchange? 能停在澳大利亚证券交易市场吗?
No.we’ll see it from the bus.不。我们在车上看
How long does it take to complete the tour? 多长时间完成行程?
Are any meals included? 包含食物吗?
What time do you leave? 你什么时间离开?
What time will you come back? 你什么时候回来?
Where do you leave? 你要上哪里?
Where and what time will you come back? 你什么时间,在哪回来?
Could you pick me up at Boston hotel? 你能在波士顿酒店接我吗?
Do we have free time at central park? 在中心公园有自由活动的时间吗?
Could you drop me off at Boston hotel? 能在波士顿酒店停一下吗?
Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide? 我们有中文导游吗?
Is there a tour with a Chinese-speaking guide? 这有带中文导游的行程吗?
I’d like to hire a Chinese-speaking guide.我想雇一个中文导游
I’m sorry.We have only English-speaking guides.对不起,我们只有英文导游
I’d like to go to sightseeing by taxi.我想乘出租车观光
How much is it for a day? 一天多少钱?
Do you have any other tours? 你有其他行程吗?
What is that? 那是什么?
How high is it? 它有多高?
Who lived here? 谁住在这?
What is the name of that river? 这条河叫什么名字?
How long do we stop here? 我们在这停多久?
Do I have enough time to take pictures? 我们有时间照相吗?
Do I have time to eat? 我们有吃东西的时间
Can I go to the restroom? 我能去洗手间吗?
By what time should I be back to the bus? 什么时候我应该回到车上?
How long does it take to get there? 多长时间能到那?
Thank you.I had a great time.谢谢,我感觉很好
Excuse me.Could you tell me the way to the post office? 打扰一下。能告诉我去邮局怎么走?
Where is the bank? 银行在哪?
How can I get to this address? 我怎么到这个地址?
Where does this street lead to? 这条街通向哪里?
Excuse me.How can I get to the Union Church? 打扰一下。我怎么去联盟教堂?
Go straight and turn to the left at the second traffic light.直走第二个红绿灯左转
I’d like to go to Washington Square.我要去华盛顿广场
Can I walk down there? 我能步行到那吗?
You should take a bus 你应该乘车
Which bus? 什么线路?
How many bus stops until there? 去那多少站?
购物用语
Where is the shopping area in this town? 购物区在城镇的什么地方?
Where is the biggest shopping center? 哪有最大的购物中心?
Is there a department store around here? 附近哪有百货商店?
Is it far from here? 离这远吗?
Could you tell me how to get there? 能告诉我怎么到那吗?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here? 最近的超市在哪?
Where can I buy a roll of film? 在哪能买到胶卷?
I’d like to buy a leather jacket.Could you recommend a good shop? 我要买一件皮衣。能介绍个好的商店吗?
Are there any unusual things produced in this town? 这个镇有什么特产吗?
Where can I buy it? 我在哪里能买到
Is there a duty-free shop? 这有免税店吗?
What time do stores open? 什么时候商店开始营业?
I’d like to buy kitchenware 我想买厨房用具
Which shop has the best range of goods? 哪个商店有最好的商品
Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people? 你能推荐我一些年轻人喜欢的流行店吗?
Where can I buy cloth? 在哪能买到布料
What do you sell on the second floor? 你们在2楼卖什么?
Excuse me.Can you help me? 打扰一下。能帮我一下吗?
I’d like to buy a swim suit.Where can I find it? 我想买件泳衣。在哪能找到?
Do you have something special in this area? 在这有什么特别的吗?
I’m looking for something for my mother.我在为我妈妈找一些东西
Hello, may I help you? 你好,我能帮你吗?
I’m just looking.Thank you.就是看看,谢谢
Do you have sweaters? 你有毛线衫吗?
Could you show me some small sweaters, please? 能给我看看一些小号的毛线衫吗?
I’d like to see this 我想看看这个
Could you show me something in my size? 能找个我这么大号的吗?
Can I pick it up? 我能拿下来吗?
Do you have one like this? 你有像这个一样的吗?
I’d like the one in the window 我想要个橱窗里的
Could you show me another one? 能给我看看另一件吗?
What kind of colors do you have? 你们有什么颜色的?
I’m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy 我在给10岁的小孩找衬衫
Do you have anything smaller? 你有一些小号的吗?
Do you have any other style? 你有其他风格的吗?
Do you have a red one? 有红色的吗?
I’d like something casual.我喜欢随意的风格
This is not what I’m looking for 这不是我要找的This is too big 这个太大拉
Do you have a bigger one? 你有更大的吗?
This is too flashy(plain)这个太浮华拉(朴实)
I don’t like this color(design)我不喜欢这个颜色(设计)
Do you have the same thing in any other colors? 你有其他颜色的这个东西吗?
I’d like something in cotton 我喜欢棉制的
What would you recommend? 你有什么建议?
Can I try this on? 我可以试穿吗?
Where is the fitting room? 换衣间在哪?
This is just my size.这就是我的号
It doesn’t fit 这个不适合
This is too short(long/tight/loose)太短拉(长/紧/松)
May I put it on again? 我能在穿一下吗?
It feels tight here 我感觉这紧
What size shirt should I have? 我应该穿什么号的?
Could you measure me? 能给我量一下吗?
Do you have a dress in white? 你有白颜色的吗?
How do I look? 我看起来怎么样?
What is this made of? 什么做的?
Could you show me this ring? 能看一下这个戒指吗?
What kind of stone is this? 这是什么石头?
This is very beautiful 非常漂亮
It’s too expensive for me 太贵拉
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars? 你有大约80圆的东西吗?
I’m sorry.I’ll come later.对不起,我就来
Could you show me this bag? 我能看一下这个包吗?
Do you have another design? 你有别的款式吗?
Do you have one a little smaller? 你有小一点的吗?
Do you have something with keys? 你有带钥匙的吗?
Can I get a little discount? 我能得到些折扣吗?
Can you order it for me? 你能为我定购吗
How long does it take? 需要多长时间?
I’ll take this 我要这个
I’d like three same as this.我要3个这样的This is a present 这是个赠品
Can you wrap it as a gift? 你能把它作为礼物包装吗?
Can you wrap these separately? 你能分别包装吗?
Anything else? 还有其他的吗?
No.that’s all 不,够拉
Can I have a paper bag? 能给我个纸带吗?
I’ll take this 我要带着这个
How much it all together? 一共多少钱?
Does it include tax? 含税了吗?
Could you give me a little discount? 能打些折吗?
Can I buy it tax-free? 我能买它免税吗?
Do you accept traveler’s checks? 你们接受旅行支票吗?
Do you accept this credit card? 你们收这种信用卡吗?
What kind of credit cards do you accept? 你们接受什么样的信用卡?
Is there a money exchange counter? 这有两替所吗?
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed? 我能付人民币和美圆吗?
Is there a mistake in this bill? 是不是帐单有错误
Could you check it again? 你能再检查一下吗?
You gave me the wrong change.你找错钱拉
Can I have a receipt, please 能给我个收条吗?
I don’t have my change back yet.还没有找我钱呢
I already paid 我已经付钱了
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free? 能告诉我怎么使他免税
May I have the form for tax refund? 能给我张退税表吗?
Where can I get a form for tax refund? 我在哪能得到退税表
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel? 你能把它送到波士顿酒店吗?
I’d like to have it today 我今天想要
What should I do to send this to Japan? 把这个送回日本我需要做些什么?
Could you send it to my address in China? 你能送回在中国的这个地址吗?
By air(sea)mail, please 空(水)运
How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail? 空运多久能到中国
Can I take an insurance? 能带上保险吗?
How much does it cost by air mail? 空运多少钱?
Do I have to declare? 我要申报吗?
Will I have any difficulties with customs? 我过海关有什么困难吗?
I think this is broken here 我想是这坏拉
It doesn’t work at all 根本不好用
Could you fix it or give me a refund? 你能修好他或是退款给我I found a stain here 这有个污点
Could you exchange this, please? 能换这个吗?
Could you change it for a new one? 能换个新的吗?
I’d like to return this 我想退掉它
Can I have a refund? 能退给我钱吗?
Could you alter this, please? 能改变这个吗?
The waist needs taking in(letting out)by 3 centimeters 腰需要收(放)3公分
Could you make it longer(shorter)? 能做长(短)点吗?
Does it take a long time? 用很长时间吗?
Can you make it a little earlier? 能早点做吗?
I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn’t come out.我放钱进自动售货机拉,可是没有可乐出来
紧急情况用语
I lost my credit card 我丢了我的信用卡
My purse was stolen.我的钱包被偷拉 I left my bag in the taxi 我把钱包忘在出租车上拉
My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room.当我离开的时候发现我的首饰不见拉
My wallet was taken by a pickpocket.我的钱包叫扒手偷拉
Did you see a bag here? 你看见这有个包了吗?
Whom should I inform? 我应该告诉谁?
Where is the lost-and-found? 失物招领处在哪?
Where is the police station? 警察局在哪?
I left my bag here but it was gone when I came back.我把包放在这拉,但是我回来就不见拉
Could you help me to find it? 你能帮我找一下吗?
What kind of bag? 什么样的包?
A black bag 黑色的包
第三篇:旅游英语口语:观光英语之问路篇
旅游英语口语:观光英语之问路篇
美国旅游观光英语对话,是针对想要去美国自助旅游,但是英语不好的人士,或者想提前准备一些应急口语的使人的口语对话。
Dialog 1 Which Bus Do I Take?
对话1 我要乘几路公共汽车?
A:Excuse me.Which bus do I take to Columbus Circle?
A:请问去哥伦布圆环要坐几路公共汽车?
B:Number 43.It should be along soon.B:43路,应该很快就会来。
A:Do I have to transfer?
A:要换车吗?
B:No.Just stay on it.It's about eight stops to Columbus Circle.B:不,只要坐在上面,去哥伦布圆环大约8站。
A:Thank you.A:谢谢你。
Dialog 2 Getting to the Department Store
对话2 去百货公司
A:Excuse me.I'm trying to find Macy's Department Store.Can you tell me how to get there?
A:抱歉,我要去梅西百货公司,你能告诉我怎么走吗?
B:Yes.Just walk straight ahead for two blocks.Then turn right.Macy's is on the corner.miss it.B:好的,只要直走两个路口然后右转,梅西百货公司就在路口,你会找到的。
A:Thank you for your help.A:谢谢你帮忙。
Dialog 3 Asking the Way to the Empire State Building
对话3 询问去帝国大厦的路
A:Pardon me.Which way is the Empire State Building?
A:请问去帝国大厦怎么走?
B:It's on 34th Street.B:它在34街。
A:Which way is it from there?
A:从这里怎么走?
B:It's downtown.B:往市中心走。
A:I'm sorry, I don't know which way downtown is.A:抱歉,我不知道市中心在哪一个方向。
B:Why don't you take the BMT?
B:你为何不搭BMT?
A:What's the BMT?
A:什么是BMT?
B:It's the subway.It's over there.B:是地铁,就在那里。
A:Thank you very much.A:非常谢谢你。
Dialog 4 Sorry I Couldn't Help
对话4 抱歉我帮不上忙
A:Excuse me.Could you tell me the way to the Taiwan Center?
A:请问去台湾中心怎么走?
B:Sorry, but I'm a stranger here myself.B:抱歉,我也是外地人。
A:Thanks just the same.A:还是要谢谢你。
B:Sorry I couldn't help you.B:抱歉我帮不上忙。
A:Pardon me.Is the Taiwan Center in this area?
A:请问台湾中心在这地区吗?
B:Yes, it's two blocks that way.B:是的,往那边走两个路口。
A:Is it easy to spot?
A:很容易找到吗?
B:Yes, it's a very modern building.B:是的,它是座非常现代化的大楼。
Dialog 5 Finding the Travel Burean
对话5 寻找旅游局
A:Pardon me.Could you please give me some directions?
A:请你告诉我该怎么走好吗?
B:Where are you going?
B:你要去哪里?
A:To the America Travel Bureau at Rockefeller Center.A:去在洛克菲勒中心的美国旅游局。
B:Rockefeller Center is two blocks down the street, and I believe the Travel Bureau is building on the left.B:往下走两个路口可到洛克菲勒中心,我相信旅游局在左边第二栋大楼。
A:Thank you very much.Also, could you tell me how I can get back to my hotel from on 7Ist Street and 5th Avenue.A:非常谢谢你,另外请你告诉我从这里如何回我的旅馆?它在第5大道第71
B:You can take any of the buses on the other side of the street.Those buses go uptown.B:你可以坐对面的任何一辆公共汽车,那些公共汽车是往上城区的。
A:Thank you very much.A:非常谢谢你。
B:Not at all.B:不谢。
Useful Expression
常用语句
Pardon me.I'm going to Central Park.Can you tell me which bus to take?
抱歉,我要去中央公园,你能告诉我要坐几路公共汽车吗?
Is there a post office near here?
这附近有邮局吗?
Is the travel agency very far from here?
旅行社离这里很远吗?
Where is the hospital?
医院在哪里?
Where can I buy souvenirs?
哪里可买到纪念品?
Can you direct me to the Empire State Building?
你能告诉我怎么去帝国大厦吗?
How can I get to Central Park?
去中央公园怎么走?
Please tell me the way to the Lincoln Memorial.请告诉我去林肯纪念馆的路。
Would you mind telling me the way to Piccadilly Circus?
请你告诉我怎么去皮卡笛里圆形广场好吗?
Could you tell me where Grand Central Station is?
请告诉我大中央车站在哪里好吗?
Is this the right way to Times Square?
这条路是去时代广场的吗?
I'm looking for a department store.Can you direct me, please?
我要去百货公司,请你告诉我怎么走好吗?
Does this bus stop at the Public Library?
这班公共汽车在公立图书馆停吗?
Would you please make me a map showing the way to the Grand Hotel?
请你画张去圆山大饭店的地图给我好吗?
Where am I now?
我现在在哪里?
Would you please show me where I am on this map?
请你告诉我我现在在这张地图上的什么地方好吗?
Which way is north(sourth, east, west)?
北(南,东,西)方在哪里?
Which bus should I take to go to Union Station?
去联合车站要坐几路公共汽车?
Which is the best(fastest, simplest, easiest, quickest)way to get to Central Park?
去中央公园最好的(最快的,最简单的,最快的)方法是什么?
Which line should I take for the art museum?
去艺术馆要坐几路车?
How many stops are there to Central Avenue?
到中央街有几站?
Please drive me to the airport.请载我去机场。
How long does it take to go from here to the nearest station?
从这里去最近的车站要多久?
Should I go straight?
我要直走吗?
Do I turn left(right)?
我要左(右)转吗?
At which corner do I turn?
我要在哪个路口转弯?
I beg your pardon.请你再说一遍。
Would you speak more slowly?
请你说慢一点好吗?
原文来自 必克英语http://
第四篇:出国留学、旅游必备英语口语
出国留学、旅游必备英语口语大全
据360教育集团介绍: 1问路时常用的方位词
East 东、South 南、West 西、North 北、Left 左、Right 右、Straighton 往前直去、There 那儿、Front 前方、Back 后方、Side 侧旁、Before 之前、After 之后、First left/right 第 一个转左/右的路
2请问如何前往...Excuse me,How do I get to the.......? 请问如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport? 请问如何前往机场?
How do I get to the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站?
How do I get to the metro station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Metro 乃欧洲常用字)
How do I get to the subway station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Subway 乃北美洲常用字)
How do I get to the underground station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(underground 乃英国常用字)
How do I get to the train station? 请问如何前往火车站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ? 请问如何前往希尔顿酒店?
How do I get to the police station? 请问如何前往警局?
How do I get to the post office? 请问如何前往邮政局?
How do I get to the tourist information office? 请问如何前往旅游资讯局?
3请问附近有什么商店Excuse me, Is there.......nearby? 请问附近有没有...?
Is there a disco nearby? 请问附近有没有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 请问附近有没有医院?
Is there a night club nearby? 请问附近有没有夜总会?
Is there a post box nearby? 请问附近有没有邮政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?
Is there a restaurant nearby? 请问附近有没有餐厅?
Is there a telephone nearby? 请问附近有没有电话?
Is there a travel agent nearby? 请问附近有没有旅游社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby? 请问附近有没有青年旅馆?
Is there a baker nearby? 请问附近有没有面包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 请问附近有没有银行?
Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 请问附近有没有公车站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 请问附近有没有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 请问附近有没有西饼店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 请问附近有没有找换店?
Is there a chemist“s nearby? 请问附近有没有药剂师?
Is there a department store nearby? 请问附近有没有百货公司?
常用机场英语
机场指示牌机场费 airport fee
出站(出港、离开)departures
国际机场 international airport
登机手续办理 check-in
国内机场 domestic airport
登机牌 boarding pass(card)
机场候机楼 airport terminal
护照检查处 passport control immigration
国际候机楼 international terminal
行李领取处 luggage claim;baggage claim
国际航班出港 international departure
国际航班旅客 international passengers
国内航班出站 domestic departure
中转 transfers
卫星楼 satellite
中转旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中转处 transfer correspondence
出口 exit;out;way out
过境 transit
进站(进港、到达)arrivals
报关物品 goods to declare
不需报关 nothing to declare
贵宾室 V.I.P.room
海关 customs
购票处 ticket office
登机口 gate;departure gate
付款处 cash
候机室 departure lounge
出租车 taxi
航班号 FLT No(flight number)
出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point
来自 …… arriving from
大轿车乘车点 coach pick-up point
预计时间 scheduled time(SCHED)
航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service
实际时间 actual
租车处 car hire
已降落 landed
公共汽车 bus;coach service
前往 …… departure to
公用电话 public phone;telephone
起飞时间 departure time
厕所 toilet;W.C.;lavatories;rest room
延误 delayed
男厕 men‘s;gent’s;gentlemen‘s
登机 boarding
女厕 women’s;lady‘s
由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures
餐厅 restaurant
迎宾处 greeting arriving
酒吧 bar
由此上楼 up;upstairs
咖啡馆 coffee shop;cafe
由此下楼 down;downstairs
免税店 duty-free shop
银行 bank
邮局 post office
货币兑换处 money exchange;currency exchange
出售火车票 rail ticket
订旅馆 hotel reservation
旅行安排 tour arrangement
行李暂存箱 luggage locker
行李牌 luggage tag
机票
飞机票 endorsements/restrictions
前往城市 to
旅客姓名 name of passenger
承运人 carrier
旅行经停地点 good for passage between
航班号 flight no.起点城市 from
座舱等级 class
起飞日期 date
机号 plane No.起飞时间 time
机座号 seat No.订座情况 status
吸烟坐位 smoking seat
机票确认 ticket confirm
非吸烟席 non-smoking seat
登机口 gate
出 / 入境卡姓 family name
年 year
名 First(Given)Name
月 month
性别 sex
偕行人数 accompanying number
男 male
职业 occupation
女 female
专业技术人员 professionals & technical
国籍 nationality
行政管理人员 legislators &administrators
国籍 country of citizenship
办事员 clerk
护照号 passport No.商业人员 commerce
原住地 country of Origin
服务人员 service
前往目的地国 destination country
农民 farmer
登机城市 city where you boarded
工人 worker
签证签发地 city where visa was issued
其他 others
签发日期 date issue
无业 jobless
前往国家的住址 address while in
签名 signature
街道及门牌号 number and street
官方填写 official use only
城市及国家 city and state
日 day
出生日期 date of Birth
Flight Number, Flight No.航班号
Gate 登机口
North 北
South 南
East 东
West 西
Level 1 第一层(楼)
Level 2 第二层(楼)
Level 3 第三层(楼)
Shuttle 机场小巴
Baggage Claim 行李认领
Connecting flights counter 转机服务台
Boarding Pass 登机牌
Exit 出口
Emergency Exit 紧急出口(只用作紧急状况时)
Terminal 机场终端出口
Telephone 电话
Northwest Airlines 美西北航空公司
Restroom 洗手间
Men’s 男洗手间
Gentleman 男洗手间
Women‘s 女洗手间
Ladies 女洗手间
Airport 机场
Air China 中国国航
Air Ticket 飞机票
Arrival 抵达
Belt 带 , 传送带
Date 日期
Time 时间
Departure 出发
Domestic 国内
Take off 起飞
Customer 顾客 , 乘客
Elevator, Lift 电梯
Employee Only 只限工作人员进入
Information 信息
Information Center 问讯处
International 国际
No Entry 勿进
No Smoking 严禁吸烟
China 中国
Chinese 中国人
Customs 海关
Customs declaration 海关申报表
Foreign 外国的 Foreigner 外国人
Immigration 入境
Itinerary 行程
I-20 form 留学生身分表
I-94 form 出入境表
Name 姓名
Nationals 国民
Officer 官员
Passport 护照
Tax Free, duty free 免税
Tourist 游客
United States(U.S.)美国
Visa 签证
Water 水
Tea 茶
Drink 饮料
Coke 可乐
Sprite 雪碧
Pillow 枕头
Blanket 毛毯
soft drinks 饮料
no ice please.不加冰
hot water 开水
orange juice 橘子汁
water 水
apple juice 苹果汁
tomato juice 番茄汁
coke 可乐
diet coke 无糖可乐
hot tea 热茶
coffee 咖啡
chicken 鸡肉
beef 牛肉
fish 鱼
vegetarian 吃素
rice 米饭
noodle 面条
smashed potato 土豆泥
签证姓 surname
失效日期(或必须在 … 日之前入境)expiry date(或 before)
名 first(given)name
停留期为 …… for stays of
性别 sex
天 ten days
出生日期 birthdate
周 eight weeks
国籍 nationality
3个月 three months
护照号 passport No.6个月 six months
编号 control No.1 年 one year
签发地 Issue At
年 three years
签发日期 Issue Date
签证种类 visa type/class
日期、数字、符号一月 JAN
七月 JUL
二月 FEB
八月 AUG
三月 MAR
九月 SEP
四月 APR
十月 OCT
五月 MAY
十一月 NOV
六月 JUN
十二月 DEC
天 day(s)
年 year(s)
周 week(s)
入境英语
对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧
张的时刻。下面将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿 ?
Here is my passport / Here it is.这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.我将住在波士顿饭店。
What’s the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何 ?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票 ?
Sightseeing(Businese).观光(公务)。
Yes, here it is.有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久 ?
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金 ?
days.5 天。
I have 800 dollars.大约 800 元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.预计停留约 10 天。
Good.Have a nice day.祝你玩得愉快。
I‘m just passing through.我只是过境而已。
Thank you.谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
行李遗失出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足
够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李 ?
It’s a small ovemight bag.It‘s light brown.它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can’find my baggage.我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we‘d like to make a lost baggage report.Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询 ?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到 ?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李 ?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can‘t find my baggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我 ?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I‘d like to purchase what I need for the night.我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.It’s dark blue.它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
海关申报
Your passport and declaration card, please.请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I‘m taking to Taiwan.这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报 ?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗 ?
No, I don’t.没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用 ?
You‘ll have to pay duty on this.你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗 ?
These are gifts for my friends.这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K.Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
机位预约、确认篇
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消 72 小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以
防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若
机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
Hello.This is United Airlines.联合航空,您好。
I’d like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再确认班机。
What‘s your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空 003 班机。
When is it?June 10th.行程是那一天?6 月 10 日。
I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves.我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can‘t find your name.Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can’t find your name on the reservation list.我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight.No problem.别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot.What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.起飞前 2 小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.你必须在至少 1 小时前办理登机。
飞机客满时
Then, please give me a new reservation.那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.后天,星期五。
That will be fine.What‘s the flight number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?
费用多少?
第五篇:出国英语口语
出国英语口语:逛街购物实用情景对话
轻松会话1:
A:Hello.May I help you? 您好,有什么需要帮忙的吗? B:Well,I'm looking for some winter clothes.And I noticed you have a preseason sale onall your winter apparel.嗯,我要买一些冬天的衣服。我看到你们所有的冬季衣服正在做换季前大甩卖。A:Yes,everything is 30% off.是的,所有衣服都7折。
B:Doyou have any skirts that will go with this sweater? 你们有没有什么裙子可以配这件毛衣? A:Sure.We have both skirts and slacks that would go well with the sweater.Iespecially like this flowery skirt.The style is in fashion this year.有。我们有裙子和裤子可以配那件毛衣。我特别喜欢这件花裙。这是今年很流行的款式。B:Thetan one looks nice, so does the green one.Which one do you think suits mebetter? 棕褐色的那件看起来不错,绿色的那件也不错。你觉得哪种颜色更适合我呢? A:Well,you really have good taste.I think the tan one goes well with your complexion.You may勺iton.The mirror is behind you.嗯,您真有眼光。我觉得棕褐色和您的皮肤很配。您可以试试看.镜子就在您身后。B:Thankyou.This color is quite attractive, but does it fade? 谢谢。这颜色的确很漂亮,会褪色吗? A:No,it doesn't.This kind of material has been treated by a new technology, so itis colorfast 不会的。这种面料采用新工艺处理过,不会褪色的。B:ThenI'll take this one.那好,我就买下这件了。A:OK.Here you are.好的,给您。
轻松对话2:
A:Goodmorning, what can I do for you? 早上好,有什么能为您效劳的吗? B:I'mlooking for a handbag.How much is it? 我想买一个手提包。这个多少钱? A:$350.It's a quite fancy one made of alligator skin.It closes all the way aroundwith a zipper.350元。这个特别好.是用鳄鱼皮做的。用拉链就能合上。
B:Oh,dear.It's too expensive.Can you give me a better price? 哦,太贵了。能便宜点吗? A:Yourdiscount is already included.Normally we charge $500, but now we cangive you a special price.This is our sale period.It's a real bargain.这个已经是打完折的价格了,我们平常都要500元,现在正降价出售,已经给您优惠了。这真的是一个很使宜的价格。
B:It'sstill too much.Can't you make it any cheaper than that? 还是太贵了,就不能再降点吗? A:Sorry,but this is the rock bottorn price and any further reduction is out othequestionz.抱歉,这是最低价格,无法进一步降价。
B:Isee.Can I pay with my credit card directly? 明白了。我能直接用信用卡支付吗? A:I'mafraid you can't.You're welcome to pay in cash.恐怕不行,还是用现金吧。
商务英语职场王:接听电话后让对方等候各种技巧句子
让对方等候Placing the Caller on Hold
让致电方等候为其转接电话,是商务电话中习以为常((second nature)的内容。彬彬有礼并提供快捷有效地转接,让对方领略公司的优良服务。先要说明一个让对方等候的理由,然后以询问的方式让对方稍等。
0Thank you for calling Medford Insurance, this is Marcie Stevens.Would youplease hold? 感谢致电Medford保险,我是Marcie Stevens.您能否稍等片刻? 0I’msorry I need to answer the other line.Would you mind holding momentarily? 对不起,我需要接听别的线路的电话。您是否介意稍等片刻? 0Let me check the information in our computer database.Could you hold for amoment, please? 让我查一下电脑里的数据库。您可不可以稍等片刻,0I'll take a look and see if Mr.Johnson is available to take your call.Wouldyou like to hold for a moment, please? 我要看一下Johnson先生是否方便接听您的电话。您能否稍等一下? OWe're experiencing heavier than usual call volumes.I need to place you on holdfor a few minutes.现在我们的线路比往常繁忙。我得把您的电话挂起几分钟。
尊重来电者的意见..............................一定要询问来电方(caller)是否愿意其电话被挂起,或者是否愿意随后再打(be called back)o避免使用生硬词语(abrupt phrase),要让来电方知道可能要等多长时间。0Mr.Samuels is meeting with a client at the moment.Would you prefer to leave a message on his voice mail? Or I canput you on hold? Samuels先生此刻正在会见一个客户。您愿意在他的语音信箱中留言吗?或
者我可以将您的电话挂起吗? 0 Ineed to find the information you are requesting in my file cabinet.It may take a few minutes.Can you hold, or wouldyou like me to call you back? 我得在我的文件柜里找一下您要的信息。可能得等一会儿。您能等一等或一
会儿我给您回过去? 0 Iwill transfer you over to Mr.Griggs' line.Please hold for just a moment.我将把您(的电话)转到Griggs先生的线上。请您稍等。
0We are experiencing a high call volume at the moment.I need to place you on hold for several minutes.Would yourather leave your name and number and I can call you back? 现在是电话线路使用的高峰时段,我得把您的电话挂起几分钟。您是否愿意
留下您的姓名和号码,我一会儿给您回过去?
继续等待..............................如果来电方同意电话暂被挂起,在过了你所说的挂起时间后,一定要重新接通(return to the line),并询问是否愿意再等。
0Hello? Mr.O' Brian has still not returned to the office.Would you like to continue to hold for him? 您好?O' Brian先生还没有回到办公室,您是否愿意继续等他? OMs.Lewis is still with a client.Did you want to keep holding for her? Or I can transfer you to her voice mail? Lewis女士还在会见客户,您是否愿意继续等待?或者我可以帮您转到她的 语音信箱吗? 0Mr.Kline is still on the other line.Did you want to continue holding? Kline先生还在别的线上。您要继续等吗?
确认回复.....................................在来电被挂起后,应及时回复确认进展,别长时间的挂起(hang there)。大约每隔30秒钟应该告知对方接通的近况。
O Iam still looking through the information.Can you please hold for a few moreminutes? 我还在浏览信息。您能再等几分钟吗? O Iwill be with you shortly, please continue to hold.我会尽快,但是请您稍等一下。
OIneed to check on a few more items.Can you please continue holding for moment? 我需要查看更多的项目,您是否可以再等一会儿?
休闲英语口语:谈论历史古迹
Youreally should visit the old part of Athens while you here.你在雅典期间,真该去参观一下雅典古城。
Thereseema to be a lot of old buildings in the street.这条街上好像有很多古老的建筑物。
Itis unthinkable that we should come to Beijing and not see the Greatwall~unthinkable,goingto Egypt and not seeing the pyramids.来北京没有游览长城是不可想象的,正如去埃及没去游览金字塔一样。Onlyat the top can we experience the real splendor of the Great wall.从山顶上往四周看.才能体会到长城之伟大。
Theview from the top of the Great Wall i, well worth geeing.长城山顶四周的景色真是值得一看。
Thedifference in the number of animals on the ledges of the palace buildingssuggested the differentranks and positions the inhabitants held in the Imperial Palace.故宫建筑物屋脊上不同的走兽数日,说明了其居住者在宫内的地位有所不同。Whata resplendent and stately hall!大殿真是金碧辉煌,庄严绚丽!Isn'tit amazing?真了不起!I'mhappy to see the palace is,well preserved.我很高兴故宫还保存得这样好。Weare deeply attracted by its interesting history.我们都被它的有趣的历史深深地吸引住了。
It'sauthentically worthwhile to appreciate it.非常值得欣赏一番。
对话1:
A:Whata beautiful site!Surrounded by mountains.I saw these nice buildings overthere.Air.they tombs? B:No, they,ancientKing's palaces.A:Whata magnificent hall!When way it built? B:Itwas built at the beginning of the Ming Dynasty,that is, in the early years ofthe fifteenth century.A:多么漂亮的地方啊!群山环绕。我看到了那边有些美丽的建筑物。它们是陵墓吗? B:不,它们是古代的王宫。
A:多么雄伟的大殿啊!什么时候修建的呀? B:这是明朝初年修建的,也就是15世纪初。
对话2:
A:Itis unthinkable that we should come to Beijing and not sex the Great Wall-asunthinkable as going to Egypt and not seeing the pyramids.B:That'stme.Every foreign visitor to Beijing feels he or she must climb the GreatWall.Let's climb to the top and have a look at the beacon 4ire tower.A:Only at the top can we experience the real splendor of the Great Wall.Let's goup step by step to the top.B:Good.Fin sure when you get to the top.you'll be confronted with a wonderful view.(After they get to the top)
B:Theview from the top of the Great Wall is well worth seeing.A:That's right.The view is really splendid.The Chinese have done a marvelous job of preserving thehistorical relies.B:Nowthat you've been to the Great Wall ,what's your impression of it? A:AllI have to say is that it's a marvelous construction.B:It'sone of the greatest man-made works in the world , isn't it? A:Yes,itis a great wonder.A:来北京没有游览长狱柯想象的,正如去埃及去参观金字塔一样。B:确实如此。每位来北京的外国游客都认为必须爬一下长城。让我们爬到那顶上去看看烽火台。
A:从山顶上往四周看,才能体会到长城之伟大。让我们一步一步往上爬到顶。B:好的。到山顶上,出现在您眼前的肯定是一片壮观的景色。(他们爬上山顶后)B:长城山顶四周的景色真是值得一看。
A:是的,景色瑰丽。中国人能把长城保护得那么好,真了不起。B:您已游览过长城,您对此有何印象? A:我要说的是长城是一座宏伟的建筑。B:它是世界上最伟大的人造工程之一,是吗? A:是的,它是伟大的奇迹。
日常英语口语:请客吃饭之通知宴会
Invitationsfor Dinner 请客吃饭 Informingthe Dinner 通知宴请
1.Hey, Jerry.If you have time, I will invite you to Red House for dinner tomorrow.嘿,杰瑞。如果明天你有时间,我想请你到醉红楼吃饭。2.Do you have any plans for Wednesday night? 你星期三晚上有什么安排? 3.Jack, would you like to have a dinner at my house? 杰克,你愿意到我家吃顿饭吗? 4.1have no time tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow will be OK.我明天没时间.但后天可以。
5.What are your plans this weekend? How about drinking beer in my house? 这个周末有什么打算?去我家喝啤酒怎么样? 6.OK!That's what I am thinking.好啊!我也正这么打算呢。
7.Linda, tomorrow is holiday.I want to invite you to my house to eat dumplings.琳达.明天就放假了。我想请你到我家吃饺子。8.Wow, dumplings are my favourite.Thank you.哇,我最喜欢饺子啦。谢谢。
9.I will invite you to taste a variety of dumplings.我会请你品尝各式各样的饺子的。
10.Please get to the Shanlin restaurant at 7:00p.m.tomorrow night!大家明晚7点,山林饭庄见!11.I'm looking forward to it!Tomorrow I will enjoy a good meal.好期待啊!明天我就要去吃大餐啦。
12.In order to thank the Forth Department, there will be a dinner at Red House at 7:00 p.m.tomorrow night.为表示对四部的感谢,明天晚上7点大家到醉红楼饭店聚餐。13.Please join the party tomorrow night on time!明晚的派对要准时参加啊!
高频对话:
A:Hey, Jerry, what are you doing? A:嘿,杰瑞,在忙什么呢? B:I'm preparing for a document.B:我正在准备一个文件。A:Will you be free tomorrow? A:明天有空吗? B:Let me think about it.B:让我想想。
A:There will be a great dinner at my house tomorrow night.My friends will come.So I will be happy if you come.A:明天晚上有几个朋友去我家聚餐。你来的话我会很开心的。B:Nina? B:是妮娜吗? A:Yeah, we haven't been together for a long time.A:对,我们很久都没聚了。B:OK.B:好的。
A:Be punctual tomorrow night.A:那明晚要准时啊。
B:I think I will be punctual if everything is OK.B:如果没有突发情况的话我会准时到的。A:I have to make a call now.A:我有事要打个电话。B:See you tomorrow night.B:明晚见。
旅游英语口语:出游谈家庭
Thetwo brothers are,,alike,two pea, in a pod.这俩兄弟非常相像,有如一个豆英里的两颗豆。Weare family.我们是一家人。
Washone's dirty linen at home.家丑不可外扬。
Fastor went , home is Nest.金窝银窝,不如自己的狗窝。Homeis where the heart is.家是心所向往的地方。
Sheis the spit and image of her mother.她和她母亲长得简直一模一样。
对话1:
A:Haveyour parents retired?
B:Yes,they have.But they both have found other jobs and are still working.A:Arethey worrying about the money?
B:Money is part of the reason.They alsowatt to keep physicallyand mentally active.A:My parents are always worried about their low income after retirement whichwill increase our huiden.B:Well,my parents keep in good health after retirement.A:Ihold the traditional ideas that we must take care of our parents.B:lagree with you.A:Willthe security and welfares for the aged he improved in the near future? B:lhope so.A:Idon't consider suppoeting seniors as only the government's duty.B:Yes,we need to save for the rainy days,and make financial planning for ourselves A:你的父母退休了吗? B:是的,已经退休了。但是他们又找了别的工作,现在还在上E呢。A:他们是不是担心钱的问题? B:钱只是一部分原因。他们还想利用工作锻炼身体,活跃思维。A:我爸妈总担心退休后自己月收人少了会给我们儿女增加负担。B:呱,我的父母退休后身体一直都保持得很好。A:我的观念非常传统,觉得父母一定要由子女来赡养。B:我的想法和你一样。
A:未来老年人的福利和保障会不会再提高一些呢?
对话2 A:Myhusband and I are only-children.B:That'll be tough for you to take care of four parents when they are old.A:Yes,I'm worrying aboutit.B:Youneed a lot of extra time and energy then.A:Newssays three out of ten Chinese will be seniors by the year 2050.1 believe most of the burden has to beshouldered by their only-children.B:That'strue.But it just reminds me that it may he a nice business opportunity in thefuture to set up more care centers for elderly people.A:Ourneighborhood is in lack of a fully-equipped senior care center.B:Recreation centers for seniors can help the elderly people get rid ofloneliness after retirement.A:We should make earlier investments for our old age in the future.B:l have heard that the pension will he increased along with the average salarylevel.A:我和丈夫都是独生子女。
B:双方父母老的时候,你们要照顾四个老人,一定很不容易 A:是啊,我也为此感到忧虑呢。
B:到时候,你需要许多额外的时间和精力。
A:新闻说,到2050年为止,三成的中国人口都将是老年人。我想照顾他们的负担大部分会落在这些独生子女们的肩膀上。
B:说的没错。但是这也提醒了我,建立更多的养老中心也许在未来会是不错的赚钱机会。A:我家附近缺少一个设施齐全的养老院。
B:有了老年人活动中心,可以帮助那些老年人摆脱退休之后的孤独寂寞。A:我们也应该早点儿为以后上了岁数的日子进行投资。
B:我听说养老金发放金额会随着社会平均工资水平的提高而提高。
准毕业生免试英语口语:介绍个人综合能力实用情景对话
Showthe different skills you mastered.Q:Would you please say something about yourself? A:My name is Qi Aihua.I'm a senior undergraduate at Renmin University.My majoris System Engineering.I'm proud that I have made the remarkable achievementswithin the limited time during my college life.My scores keep the top three ofmy department in each semester.I have done much part-time work for Esim website in my leisuretime.Q:How do you think of your proficiency in English? A:Not bad.I am proficient in both written and spoken English, which is suitableto work in a foreign firm.Q:Can you skillfully operate the computer? A:Yes, I can.I have four-year experience in operating computer.I was also trained in office procedure, ending with 60words per minute in typing.Q:What kind of software can you use? A:I can skillfully operate DOS, Windows and Office 2007.Q:Do you have some certificates on computer? A:Yes, I have NCRE certificate, level 2.Q:Do you have any other certificates? A:Yes, I have a driving license and Lawyer Qualification Certificate.Q:Do you have any other special skills? A:I like photography very much.I used to be awarded first prize in a photographycontest at our university.陈述自己掌握的技能。Q:请介绍一下你自己。
A:我叫齐爱华,人民大学四年级学生。我的专业是系统工程。在校期间,我为自己在有限的时间内取得的优异成绩感到自豪。我的成绩每学期都排在系前三名。在业余时间曾为Esim网站做了很多兼职工作。Q:你的英语能力怎么样? A:还不错。我的英语写作和口语都很熟练。我相信自己掌握的英语知识能够胜任外企的工作。
Q:你能熟练操作计算机吗? A:能。我有四年的计算机操作经验。我还参加过办公室工作程序培训,每分钟可以打60个单词。
Q:你会使用哪些软件? A:我能熟练操作DOS, Windows和Office 2007, Q:你在计算机方面获得过证书吗,A:是的,我通过了国家计算机二级。Q:你有其他证书吗? A:有。我还有驾照和律师资格证。Q:你还有什么其他特长吗? A:我非常喜欢摄影。在大学期间曾获得摄影比赛第一名。