第一篇:酒店前台英语(培训内容)
前台英语
English for Front Office
1.Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,我可以为您效劳吗?
2.For which dates would you like to book the room?
请问您订的房间在什么日期?
3.May I have your name?
请问您贵姓?
4.How do you spell the name, please?
请问名字怎样拼?
5.May I have your phone number and fax number?
请问您的电话号码和传真号码?
6.How many guests are there in your party?
请问有多少位客人?
7.What kind of room/rooms would you like?
您需要什么种类的房间?
8.Would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed? 您需要双人床还是两张单人床的房间?
9.Please wait a moment, let me see if we have any double rooms available.请等一等,我看看还有没有双人房。
10.Yes, we have a vacancy.我找到有空房了。
11.I’m sorry, sir.We’re fully booked for those dates.对不起,先生。我们这些日子的房间全订满了。
12.At what time will you arrive?
您什么时候到达?
13.May I know your flight number?
请问您的航班号?
14.We don’t have any double rooms available.我们现在没有双人床的房间了。
15.Would you mind a twin room instead?
您介意要两张单人床的房间吗?
16.(Does it include breakfast?)I’m afraid not, sir.不(包早餐),先生。
17.RMB 880yuan per night.每晚880元人民币。
18.(I’m calling from Washington.I’d like to book a double room for Mr.George Smith.)What did you say the name was?
您说的名字是什么?
19.May I know who’s making the reservation, please?
请问帮他订房间的是哪一位?
20.How will he pay the bill?
他的房租是怎么付?
21.(His company will pay.)Which company is it?
是哪一间公司?
22.As we have no credit arrangement with your company, you’ll have to send
us a deposit.由于我们酒店与贵公司没有信用协定,您得先付押金。
23.Is the company willing to cover all expenses?
公司愿意支付全部费用吗?
24.Then could you send us a deposit of RMB 1000 to cover the room plus other
expenses?
请您交1000元人民币作为房费和其他费用的押金。
25.I would like to confirm your reservation.我想核对一下您的预订。
26.We look forward to serving you.我们期待您的光临。
27.Thank you for calling us.感谢您的来电。
28.(We have reservations.)Just a moment, please.Mr.Smith, I’ll get your
details.请稍等,史密斯先生,让我翻一下您的资料。
29.Yes, Mr.Smith, we have your reservations.有了,史密斯先生,我们有您的预定资料。
30.Would you please show me your passport and fill in this form?
请把您的护照给我们看看和填写这张表好吗?
31.Would you please sign your name?
请签上您的名字。
32.The reservation was for a double room for four nights, wasn’t it?
您预订了一间双人床的房间,共四晚,对吗?
33.How will you pay your bill, by cash of by credit card?
您如何付款,用现金还是信用卡?
34.Your room number is 1022.您的房号是1022。
35.Here your keys.这是您的钥匙。
36.I’m sorry the room is not ready.对不起,房间还没有准备好。
37.There will be a delay of about half an hour.大概要等半个小时。
38.Would you like to take a rest in our lobby for a while?
请您在大堂休息一会,好吗?
39.We will let you know when the room is ready.当房间准备好了我会通知您的。
40.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉让您久等了。
41.The bellboy will take you to the room.行李员会带您到房间去。
42.We hope you enjoy your stay here.希望您在这住得愉快。
43.Is there any problem, sir?
先生,有问题吗?
44.Would you mind telling me exactly what happened, sir?
先生,您介意确切地告诉我发生了什么事吗?
45.I’m terribly sorry about this, sir.先生,关于此事我感到非常抱歉。
46.There could have been some mistake.可能出了差错。
47.Thank you for bring the matter to our attention.感谢您把这件事告诉我们。
48.Please be assured that we will look into the matter.请相信我们会调查这件事的。
49.I assured you that it won’t happen again.我向您保证不会再发生这样的事情。
50.If you would just give us another chance, I’m sure you’ll find
everything will be to your satisfaction next time you come.请给我们一个机会,我相信您一次光临一切都会令您满意的。
51.Is everything all right, madam?
小姐,一切都好吗?
52.Are you satisfied with our service, sir?
先生,您满意我们的服务吗?
53.Would you like to put forward some opinions or suggestions?
请您提出意见或建议好吗?
54.I’m afraid not, sir.It’s against our rules.先生,很抱歉,这是违反我们酒店规定的。
55.I’m afraid we don’t have this kind of service.很抱歉,我们没有这服务。
第二篇:酒店前台英语
前台英语
一、预订服务
Good morning.This is Room reservation.May I help you?早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?
What kind of room would you like to reservation? 您想订哪种类型的房间?
A single room or a double room?
您需要单人间还是双人房间?
For which dates do you want to book the rooms ? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?
What time will you be arriving?
您将在何时到达?
May I know your name ?
您能告诉我您的名字吗?
How long will you be staying?
您将要住多久?
I’d like to confirm your reservation.我要确认一下您的预订。
I’ll check the room availability.我查查客房预订情况。
You should pay a deposit of RMB1000 beforehand 您应预期付1000美元的定金。
There is a 10 per cent discount
10%的折扣。
二、接待服务
What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什么样的房间?
Have you got a booking?
请问您有预订吗?
A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
A double room costs 368 Yuan per night
双人房的房价是每晚368元。
Breakfast is also included.早餐也包括在内。
May I see your passport?
我能看一下您的护照吗?
Could you fill in this form, please?请您填一下这张登记表好吗? This is your room key? 这是您的房间钥匙。
Could you sign your name, please? 请您签一下名,好吗?
If you leave after 6:00 pm, you’ll have to pay the full account.晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.How would you like to pay, sir, in cash or by credit card? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?
I feel terribly sorry.this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。
Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception? 您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?
Could you keep your room key until you check out? 请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。
三、收银服务
Here is your bill.It’s 2000 Yuan in all.这是您的账单。总共2000元。
How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账? Please check it and sign here.请核对一下,在这里签个字。
I will write out a receipt for you.我给您开一张收据。
May I check the details for you , please? 我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?
Excuse me, sir, but I don’t think that will be enough.先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。
Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying 对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。
Book /Reservation 预订 Confirm : 确认 Counter : 柜台
Double room: 双人房 Single room: 单人间
Standard room :标准间 Deluxe suite : 豪华套房 Sea room海景房 King-size bed大床房 Sea suite海景套房 Room charge : 房价 Special rate : 优惠价 Service charge: 服务费 Discount : 折扣 Suites: 套房
Credit card: 信用卡 Cash : 现金
Name tag : 标签,行李牌 Luggage/baggage: 行李 Suitcase : 箱子 Handbag : 手提包 Valuable : 贵重物品 Breakable : 易碎的 Full name: 全名 Fill in : 填写 Nationality : 国籍
Departure date : 离店日期Signature : 签名 Passport :护照
Weekend price 周未价Deposit slips 押金单
Receipt : 收据 Fine : 罚金
Sundry fee : 杂费 Bill : 账单 Invoice : 发票
Mis-check : 算账出错 Overpay : 多付 Currency : 货币
Charge to the room 挂账 Free of charge :免费 Express :快件 Deposit : 押金 Off-season : 淡季 Peak-season : 旺季 Arrival list : 来客单 A local call : 市内电话 Extension : 电话分机 Elevator : 电梯 Supermarket : 超市 Balcony阳台 Beach海滩
Buoy救生圈,救生衣 Ocean World海洋世界 Entrance ticket门票 Weather天气 Room rate 房价 Department 部门 Departure离开
第三篇:酒店前台英语doc
简单接待 & 服务英语
一 Cheek in
1How many days do you want to stay?
您想住几天?
2How do you wish to settle your account, in cash or by credit card? 您想用 什么方式结帐,现金还是信用卡?please give me XXX yuan as deposit, your room charge is XXX,the other we will refund you when you check out.请付 XXX 的预付金,您 的房费是 XXX,剩下的钱将在您结帐时退还给您。4 Could you show me your credit card? I will make a deposit of XXX yuan which will be frozen through bank, when you check out, you should show me your credit card again, we will deduct charge for room by your real consumption and off-line
出示一下您你信用卡好吗?我刷您 XXX 的预 授权,结帐时您需要再出示一下您的信用卡,我们将根据您的实际消 费扣除您的费用,然后做离线交易。)5 Please sign your name ,take care your receipt and your room card, your room is XXX,it’s on the Xth floor.This way please
请在这里签名,请拿 好您的预付金单和房卡,你是 XXX 房间,在 XXX 楼,请这边走。
二 Check out
1.Detail Please show me your room card and your receipt.请出示您的房卡和预 付金单
2.This is your bill,please check(verify)your signing.这是您的帐单,请核对 并签名
3.Do you need invoice?
您需要发票吗?
4.Parting See you next time, welcome back again ,have a nice trip.再见,欢迎下次 光临,旅途愉快。
Special time.Your deposit is not enough.If you have free time, please come to the reception(front office),and pay more for overstay.您的预付金不足了,方便的话,请到总台补交一下预付金好吗?.Do you want to save your bags(suitcase package baggage luggage)?您需要寄存行李吗?
第四篇:酒店前台英语
一月二日前台英语系列培训
一月份英语培训内容:
一、数字(1—10)
One(1)Tow(2)Three(3)Four(4)Five(5)Six(6)Seven(7)Enght(8)Nine(9)Ten(10)
二、序数(第1—第10)
First(第一)Second(第二)Threeth(第三)Fourth(第四)Fiveth(第五)
Sixth(第六)Seventh(第七)Enghth(第八)Ninth(第九)Tenth(第十)
三、年、月、周、日
Year(年)Month(月)Week(周)Day(日)周末)
January(一月)February(二月)March(三月)April(四月)May(五月)June(六月)July(七月)August(八月)September(九月)Octobet(十月)November(11月)December(12月)
四、星期(日至一)
/s∧ndi//´m∧ndi//´tju:zdi//´wenzdi/
Sunday(星期天)Monday(星期一)Tuesday(星期二)Wednesday(星期三)/´θɡ:zdi//´fraidi//´sætɡdi/
Thursday(星期四)Friday(星期五)Saturday(星期六)
五、常用单词:
① Room service(送餐服务)② Laundry service(洗衣服务)
③ DND—Do Not Disturb(请勿打扰)④ VIP—Very Important Person(贵宾)
⑤ Nationality(国耤)
六、常用服务:
Cash(现金)Credit card(信用卡)Passpot(护照)Extra-bed(加床)/mæsa:ζ //´mesidζ/
Surname(姓)Name(名)Massage(按摩)Message(留言)/kɡm´pleint//´k∧mpɡni//kɡmpju:tɡ/
complaint(投诉)Company(公司)computer(计算机)
七、常用句子:
Ⅰ前台收银:①Do you have any use in your room?
请问房间有什么消费?
②Do you need bill/invoice?
请问需要帐单/发票吗?
Ⅱ总机:①I´m sorry the line is busy now, will you try the call again?很抱歉!电话占线,请稍候再拨可以吗?
②Could you repeat that, please?
请再讲一遍,可以吗?
③Hold the line please, I´ll connect you to the room.请别挂线,我帮你转到房间。
Ⅲ公共:①Please show me your passport.请给我您的护照。
②Please sign your name here.请在这里签名。
③If you need any help, do let us know.如果有任何需要,请告诉我们。
第五篇:酒店前台工作内容
酒店前台工作内容
检查仪容仪表,规范上岗
A)仔细查看每日活动报表
B)了解是否有VIp或酒店招待房预订或在住
C)了解会议信息,核对会议用房数
D)认真阅读交-班本,了解上一班待完成事项,然后签字认可跟办
E)查看各部门钥匙领用、归还记录情况,并将钥匙分类放置
F)查看当天订房情况,并将预订输入电脑,并了解近几天订房情况
G)核对房态,确保房态正确
H)查当天预离店客人,并知会收银员
I)按续住客人名单开餐券,为有早餐的入住客人开餐券
J)确认住店客人信息、房价已完整、正确输入电脑
K)如有客人换房,确认已通知HSKp并已更改电脑信息,酒店前台工作内容,工作总结《酒店前台工作内容》。收回钥匙及开出换房通知单
L)客人要求的叫醒时间是否已通知总机
M)与中班同事口头和书面交接,并随时与下一班取得联系
(www.xiexiebang.com ■)