第一篇:英文书信中的致谢用语
英文书信中的致谢用语
Thank you very much(very, very much)(ever so much)(most sincerely)(indeed)(from the bottom of my heart).很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.Thanks a million(ever so much).感谢您友好而热情的来信。万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept(I wish to express)my sincere(grateful)(profound)appreciation for...请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢„„
I sincerely(deeply)(warmly)appreciate...我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢„„ I am very sincerely(most)(truly)grateful to you for...为了„„,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important(satisfying)(gratifying)to me than to receive one of your letters.再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun(comfort)(entertainment)(company).您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous(considerate)(delightful)letter...您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信„„
I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say(put)things in your letters.You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)„„ 法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。It was good(fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)„„
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for...We were deeply touched by...我确实真诚地感谢你„„ „„使我们深受感动。It was nice(characteristically thoughtful)(more than kind)of you...It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply(sincerely)(truly)grateful.这就是说“我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢”远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
It‘s generous of you to take so much interest in my work(to give me so much of your time)(to show me so much consideration).We are indebted to you...未能面谢,深表遗憾。
承蒙对我的工作如此*心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。我们感谢你„„ I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for...
第二篇:英文书信中的致谢用语
英文書信中的致謝用語
Thank you very much(very, very much)(ever so much)(mostsincerely)(indeed)(from the bottom of my heart).很(非常)(非常非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.感謝您友好而熱情的來信。
Thanks a million(ever so much).萬分(非常)感謝。
Please accept(I wish to express)my sincere(grateful)(profound)appreciation for...請接受(致以)真摯的(衷心的)(深切的)感謝……I sincerely(deeply)(warmly)appreciate...我真摯的(深深的)(熱情的)感謝……
I am very sincerely(most)(truly)grateful to you for...為了……,我非常真摯的(深深的)(真誠的)感謝您。There is nothing more important(satisfying)(gratifying)to me
than to receive one of your letters.再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun(comfort)(entertainment)(company).您的來信充滿了樂趣(給了很大安慰)(帶來了歡樂)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous(considerate)(delightful)letter...您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……I cannot tell you how much your letter
delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.我無法告訴您,您的來信使我多麼高興(寬慰)(覺得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say(put)things in your letters.You make
even the smallest incident seem so
interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).我很欣賞您在信中描述各種事物的手法。您的妙筆使細小的事情都顯得很有趣(重要)(動人)(神秘)。
It was good(fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(關心)……
It was nice(characteristically thoughtful)(more than kind)ofyou...承蒙好意(特別關心)(十二分好意)……
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and
for your compliments.首先,我要感謝您對我的友愛和問候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for...我確實真誠地感謝你……
We were deeply touched by...……使我們深受感動。
It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that Iam deeply(sincerely)(truly)grateful.這就是說“我深深的(真摯的)(真誠的)感謝”遠不足以(不能確切)(不能明確)表達我的謝意。
It‘s generous of you to take so much interest in my work(to
give me so much of your time)(to show me so much consideration).承蒙對我的工作如此操心(為我花費這麼多時間)(對我如此關懷)。
We are indebted to you...我們感謝你……
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thankyou personally for...未能面謝,深表遺憾。
(來源﹕英語麥當勞)
第三篇:英文书信中的致谢用语
Thankyouverymuch(very,verymuch)(eversomuch)(mostsincerely)(indeed)(fromthebottomofmyheart).很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Manythanksforyourkindandwarmletter.感
谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanksamillion(eversomuch).万分(非常)感谢。
Pleaseaccept(Iwishtoexpre)mysincere(grateful)(profound)areciationfor...请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢……
Isincerely(deeply)(warmly)areciate...我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢……
Iamverysincerely(most)(truly)gratefultoyoufor...为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
Thereisnothingmoreimportant(satisfying)(gratifying)tomethantoreceiveoneofyourletters.再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Yourlettersaresomuchfun(comfort)(entertainment)(company).您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Yourmostcourteous(coiderate)(delightful)letter...您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信……
Icannottellyouhowmuchyourletterdelighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
第四篇:英文书信中的致谢用语
英文书信中的致谢用语
When answering a letter, you should always be polite.The following sentences may be useful for you to expresss thanks to those who wrote to you.Thank you very much(very, very much)(ever so much)(most sincerely)(indeed)(from the bottom of my heart).很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million(ever so much).万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept(I wish to express)my sincere(grateful)(profound)appreciation for...请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢……
I sincerely(deeply)(warmly)appreciate...我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢……
I am very sincerely(most)(truly)grateful to you for...为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important(satisfying)(gratifying)to me than to receive one of your letters.再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun(comfort)(entertainment)(company).您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous(considerate)(delightful)letter...您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信……
I can not tell you how much your letter
delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
第五篇:英文书信中的祝贺用语
英文书信中的祝贺用语
发布日期:2004-11-24 我来说两句 信息来源:
We hope you will(both)be very happy(always).我们祝您(俩)(永远)幸福。
Sidney and I join in sending our love(best wishes).西德尼和我同向您问好(致意)。
Best wishes from all of us on...我们大家祝愿您……
Our very best wishes...(对于)……谨致以最良好的祝愿。
Best of best wishes...(对于)……致以最良好的祝愿。
We certainly wish you all the happiness in the world...……我们真诚地祝愿您幸福无比。
The best of everything(to both of you).祝你(俩)一切顺利。
The heartiest good wishes...(对于)……谨致以最诚挚的良好祝愿。
Loads and loads of good luck(good wishes)(happiness).祝一切顺利(万事如意)(无比幸福)。
All the luck in the world to you.祝您无比幸运。
We have heard so much about her(we are eager to meet her).久闻她的大名(我们渴望和她见面)。
I think you’re a lucky guy.我认为您是个幸运的人。
I think it’s swell.我认为这真了不起!
She’s a wonderful(fine)(splendid)(marvelous)(charming)(very lovely)(pretty)girl in every way.在任何一方面她都是个了不起的(漂亮的)(出色的)(非凡的)(极好的)(非常可爱的)(美丽的)姑娘。
She will make you a wonderful(excellent)(charming)wife.She has everything a young man would hope for(both feet on the ground)(good sense).她将成为您的出色的(极好的)(可爱的)妻子。她具有青年男子追求的品德(做事塌实)(明智而有见解)。
If you picked her, she must be a winner.要是您选上她,她就是个胜利者。
You’re the luckiest guy in the world!
您是世界上最幸运的家伙!
We have known Tom for years and have always know he’s(thought of him as)tops(considerate)(dependable)(steady)(unusually fine)(lucky fellow).我们对汤姆有多年的了解,一直认为他是(把他看作是)优秀的(体贴的)(可*的)(稳重的)(非常好的)(幸运的)(杰出的)人。
He’s a swell(lucky)man(fellow)(chap)(guy)!
他是个非凡的(幸运的)人(家伙)(年青人)(小伙子)。
He has everything a girl could want in a husband(both feet on the ground)(a good background)!
他具有一个女人要求丈夫所具有的一切(做事塌实)(出身良好)。
He comes of a good family.他出身良好。
I don’t know anyone who would make you happier.我不知道还有什么人能使你幸福。
I don’t know Zhao Ping, but from everything I’ve heard about him he’s quite a fellow.I want to meet him soon(Everyone has a good word to say for him)(He has an excellent reputation)(He’s reputed to be one of the best).我虽不认识赵平,但就我听到的,他是个相当好的青年。我喜欢不久能见到他(大家都赞扬他)(他享有很高的声誉)(他的名声极佳)
We never knew two people better suited to each other.我们从未见过如此珠联壁合的一对。
You were made for each other.I knew it as soon as I met her(him).你们是天生的一对。我初次见到他(她)时就看出这一点。