第一篇:英汉双语版伤感句子
我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言
Love is a carefully designed lie.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去
Fading is true while flowering is past
为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠.Love ,promised between the fingers
Finger rift,twisted in the love
如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然
to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there
没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
Love is like a butterfly.It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Look into my eyes-you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.因为你,我懂得了爱。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
Love never dies.爱情永不死。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
When love is not madness, it is not love.如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
A heart that loves is always young.有爱的心永远年轻。
Love is blind.爱情是盲目的。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.爱情就像月亮,不增则减。
The soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在。
Brief is life, but love is long.生命虽短,爱却绵长。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
My heart is with you.我的爱与你同在。
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
I'll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是“爱情”。Every day without you is like a book without pages.没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。
Love is a light that never dims.爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
She who has never loved, has never lived.人活着总要爱一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.生命如花,爱情是蜜。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
Precious things are very few in this world.That is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
You make my heart smile.我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lover's house is never long.通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩? Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
It is never too late to fall in love.爱永远不会嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person.To the person you may be the world.对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。
Love is something eternal;the aspect may change, but not the essence.爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。
Love is not a matter of counting the days.It's making the days count.爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.初恋是永生难忘的。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。唯美伤感的句子 英汉双语版http://
Love without end hath no end.情绵绵,爱无边。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.爱情的话语全在双眼之中。
In love folly is always sweet.恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。
The only present love demands is love.爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
Love understands love;it needs no talk.相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。
Love me little and love me long.不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。
First impression of you is most lasting.对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。
When the words “I love you” were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.第一次听到你对我说“我爱你”,我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
Tell me you are mine.I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散
第二篇:英汉双语学习
2012年英汉双语阅读材料:一场探索自我的旅行
导读:你会愿意放弃安稳的工作机会,到世界各地工作、旅行,来一个“间隔年(gap year)”吗?间隔年让你对世界和自我产生更深刻的理解。
你会愿意放弃安稳的工作机会,到世界各地工作、旅行,来一个“间隔年”吗?With a bachelor`s degree in actuarial science, Anxin`s life could have followed a predicable course since graduation last year: Secure a post in a bank or an insurance company, deal with figures and charts and earn a handsome salary.去年毕业并取得精算学学士学位后,安芯(化名)本可过上按部就班的生活:在一家银行或保险公司中找份工作,整日与数字、图表打交道,拿一份不错的薪水。
Or, in common with one-third of her classmates, she could have continued her studies in the United States or Britain in the hope of securing a good job and a high salary.或者,就像班上三分之一的同学那样,她可以选择到美国或英国继续求学深造,以便日后毕业能够找份高薪的好差事。
However, while most of her schoolmates have become regular 9-to-5ers or are studying for master`s degrees, the 23-year-old chose a path much less traveled and volunteered to work overseas.然而,当大部分同学或成为普通“朝九晚五族”,或开始读研时,23岁的安芯却选择了一条少有人走的道路,她选择到国外去做志愿者。
In Kolkata, India, she cared for seriously ill men at Kalighat, a hospice for the sick, destitute and the dying established by Mother Teresa.At the Father Ray Foundation in Pattaya, Thailand, she taught English to poverty-stricken kids and worked with autistic children.在印度加尔各答,安芯来到特蕾莎修女为疾病缠身、穷困潦倒和病危之人所创办的收容所“静心之家”(Kalighat),在那里照顾重病患者。她还在泰国芭堤雅的雷神父基金会教授贫困儿童英语,并参与自闭症儿童的治疗工作。
What initially led to her yearlong journey was “gap year”, a term she learned from a German friend in 2010 during an exchange program at San Diego State University in the US.The practice, which is thought to have originated in the UK in the 1960s, involves students primarily, traveling, engaging in volunteer work overseas or undertaking a working holiday abroad.正是“间隔年”令她开始了长达一年的旅行。2010年时,她在参加美国圣迭戈州立大学的一个交换项目时,从一位德国朋友那里听说了这个词。人们认为“间隔年”这一做法起源于20世纪60年代的英国,本来是指一些学生前往海外旅行、参加志愿者工作或是选择边打工边度假。
“I found it very interesting.I though `a lot of Europeans are doing it, so why shouldn`t I?`” said Anxin.“我发现这很有意思。很多欧洲人都在这么做,为何不试试呢?”安芯说。
Well-established in the West, the idea of the sabbatical was introduced to China just a few years ago.However, it has become increasingly popular among young people as they try to learn more about the world in general and themselves in particular
after 16 years of exam-oriented education, before they enter a fast-changing society with an increasing emphasis on speed.在西方已被广泛接受的“间隔年”休假理念直到几年前才传入中国。尽管如此,在年轻人中,这一做法越来越流行。这些年轻人在接受了16年的应试教育之后,努力想对整个世界、尤其是对自身有一个更深入的了解,然后再踏入这个瞬息万变的快节奏社会。
Anxin, who hails from the southwestern municipality of Chongqing, said she chose the actuarial science course because her father studied mathematics.Although she showed talent, she wasn`t really interested in the subject.“I didn`t want to do something I have no passion for.I felt confused and lost.I wanted to learn more about myself on the road,” she said recently, when sharing her experiences with around 150 students in Beijing.来自重庆的安芯说,她之所以选择精算学专业,是因为她父亲曾研究过数学。虽然她在这方面很有天赋,但她对精算并不是很感冒。“我不想做一些自己毫无激情的事情。我感到困惑和迷惘。我想在旅行的路上多了解自己一些,”近日她与150名来北京的学生分享个人经历时这样说。
However, she admitted that it wasn`t easy to get the idea across to her parents: “My father asked, `Are you crazy? It`s not easy to find a good job today, yet you are going to be a volunteer overseas?`”
但她也承认让父母理解这一想法并不容易:“我爸爸问:‘你疯了吗?如今找个好工作多不容易,你却想出国去做志愿者?’”
“And when I told him that Pattaya was one of my destinations, he asked, `Isn`t that place famous for its sex industry?`”
“而当我告诉他我要去芭堤雅时,他问道:‘那个地方的色情业不是很出名吗?’”However, the determined senior reassured and persuaded her family by outlining a sound plan.She also translated the introductions of all the NGOs she was going to work for so they could read about the organizations for themselves.尽管如此,那时还在上大四的安芯早已下定决心,为家人列出一份万无一失的计划,打消了他们的顾虑,最终说服了他们。她还翻译了一些她要参加的非政府组织的介绍,以便家人能够亲自了解这些组织的状况。
Not just about fun
间隔年不仅为了玩乐
In the West, the term “gap year” usually refers to a period before college or immediately afterwards, but the current definition in China is slightly different.A lot of people didn`t know about gap years during their school days or were not financially able, have chosen to make up for the missed lesson after working for a few years.在西方,“间隔年”通常指升入大学之前或大学毕业后紧接着的一段时间,而这个词在中国的现阶段定义略有不同。大多数人在上学时并不知道“间隔年”,或者没有经济能力去付诸行动。因此他们选择在工作几年后再补上这一课。
Badao is one of those who undertook a delayed gap year.After working as a film production coordinator for three years, she traveled to New Zealand at the end of 2010 on a working holiday visa.巴道便是这些选择迟到的“间隔年”中的一位。在做了三年的电影制片协调员之后,她于2010年年底拿到打工度假签证,前往新西兰旅行。
New Zealand has become a popular destination for Chinese gappers, because it is the only country that offers a working visa for residents of the Chinese mainland.“The scenery in New Zealand was really amazing, but the trip wasn`t just about sightseeing.You have to work really hard and it can be really demanding,” said the 28-year-old.新西兰已经成为最受中国“间隔客”欢迎的国家,因为新西兰是唯一一个向中国大陆居民签发工作签证的国家。“新西兰景色迷人,但这次旅行并不仅仅是一次观光之旅。你必须非常努力工作,有时真的很吃力。”28岁的巴道这样说。
She was employed in factories that processed strawberries, apples and kiwis, working up to 14 hours a day to earn enough money to support her on her later travels.“But I found I was quite cool with it.After a year of working, travelling and thinking, I realized that our real needs are very simple.Success is not about making money and achieving a high position;but whether you can do what you want and live a healthy life.”
她在一家加工草莓、苹果和奇异果的工厂里工作,为了赚够钱去支撑接下来的旅程,她每天要工作14小时。“但我发现我完全能应付自如。经过一年的工作、旅行以及思考之后,我意识到我们真正需求的非常简单。成功与赚钱和地位高低无关,而在于你是否可以做自己想做的,并选择一种健康的生活。”
`Be the change`
你可以改变
Gap years and working holidays are still relatively new concepts in China, so a lot of people tend to romanticize them before setting out.在中国,间隔年和打工度假仍是相对新颖的理念,因此很多人在出发前容易将其理想化。
“For me, a gap year need not necessarily be a whole year;it could be just a few months or a few years.It`s not a luxury trip or an escape from the real world.It`s more like an expedition in which you learn about yourself,” said Mao Hexin, a co-founder of Freegapper.com, China`s first website to focus on gap years.“对我而言,间隔年不一定非要是一整年时间,它可以是几个月或是几年。这不是一次奢华之旅,也不是逃避现实。它更像是一次自我发现之旅。”国内首家“间隔年”网站Freegapper.com的创建者之一,毛和新(音译)这样。
“You shouldn`t expect a different world when you come back.Instead, you should `be the change.`”
“你不应期望结束间隔年后,自己会看到一个全新的世界。相反,变化的应该是你自己。”
第三篇:英汉双语文章-NBA停摆
overview
The NBA is currently under a lockout, that began on July 1, 2011, after the previous collective bargaining agreement expired.The league's owners and players had been negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement up until June 30, 2011, but the two sides remained too far apart on terms, resulting in the owners locking out the players.It is the third major work stoppage in NBA history.Disagreements
As the previous collective bargaining agreement is set to expire, NBA owners have said that the majority of them are losing money, so in the new agreement players need to agree to concessions that will allow the owners to continue to maintain their teams.Players have countered that the league is setting records with TV and ticket revenue, and only a few teams are losing money.Owners have once again discussed the possibility of a hard salary cap, eliminating the many exceptions that currently exist in the NBA's salary structure(such as the “Larry Bird” exception and the midlevel exception).The league says those exceptions have led to player salaries that are too high, resulting in those huge losses.The owners are looking for cost certainty out of the next collective bargaining agreement, which they want to put in place for the next 10 years.The players are looking to protect their percentage of the league's basketball-related income(BRI)and want a shorter agreement.While most of the disagreements between the league and the union center around financial details and the amount of money each side is earning, the league and players also disagree on the current age limit for players entering the league.The two sides have held multiple meetings to attempt to put together a new collective bargaining agreement, with both sides putting proposals on the table, however little progress has been made.概述 NBA是目前在一个锁定,即7月1日开始,2011年后,以前的集体谈判协议已过期。该联盟的所有者和球员已经谈判一项新的劳资协议,直到2011年6月30日,但双方仍相距甚远的条款,在锁定了球员的业主产生。这是NBA历史上第三大停工。
分歧
由于以前的集体谈判协议设置为过期,NBA的老板们表示,他们大部分都处于亏损状态,在新协议玩家必须同意让步,使业主继续保持他们的团队等。玩家们反驳说,联盟是设置了电视和门票收入的记录,只有几支球队都处于亏损状态。
业主再次讨论了硬工资帽的可能性,消除了许多例外,目前存在于NBA的工资结构(如“拉里伯德”异常和中层除外)。该联盟说,这些异常,导致球员的薪水过高,在这些巨大的损失。业主正在寻找成本肯定出了未来的集体谈判协议,他们要逐一落实,未来10年。队员们正在寻找保护自己的联赛的篮球相关收入的百分比(BRI),并希望在较短的协议。
虽然在联赛和联盟围绕财务细节和金额每方最多的是收入的分歧,联赛和球员也同意在进入联盟的球员目前的年龄限制。
双方举行了多次会议,试图拼凑一个新的集体谈判协议与双方将在桌子上的建议,但已经取得了什么进展。
第四篇:2011年春节英汉双语祝福
best wishes for the year to come!
恭贺新禧!
good luck in the year ahead!
祝吉星高照!
may you come into a good fortune!
恭喜发财!
live long and proper!
多福多寿!
may many fortunes find their way to you!
祝财运亨通!
i want to wish you longevity and health!
愿你健康长寿!
take good care of yourself in the year ahead.请多保重!
wishing you many future successes.祝你今后获得更大成就。
on this special day i send you new year's greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
i would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
may the new year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!
愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!
rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
good luck, good health, hood cheer.i wish you a happy new year.祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
with best wishes for a happy new year!
祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。
i hope you have a most happy and prosperous new year.谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。
with the compliments of the season.祝贺佳节。
may the season's joy fill you all the year round.愿节日的愉快伴你一生。
season's greetings and best wishes for the new year.祝福您,新年快乐。
please accept my season's greetings.请接受我节日的祝贺。
第五篇:新年晚会主持词 英汉 双语
外国语学院2011年新年晚会
第八届英语口语训练成果展演 主持词
女:尊敬的各位领导,来宾朋友们
男;亲爱的老师同学们
合:大家晚上好
女:新年的脚步正慢慢地向我们迈近,我们即将告别辉煌与喜悦的2010,迎来充满奇迹与挑战的2011。
男:在过去的一年中,外国语学院的各级领导,全体教职员工积极贯彻落实党中央、国务院提出的全国高校,思政育人思想。建立了独具院系特色的“ 立德树人” “三全育人”教育机制。在各项工作中取得了丰硕的成果,积累了丰富的经验。
女:在过去的一年中,外国语学院的学生在我院特色的 “分年级分主题教育模块” 的教育思想指导下,在学校举办的各项活动中取得了良好的成绩,树立了更高的目标。
男:我们在优秀校友边建欣的奥运精神中自我激励。我们在优秀毕业生的钻研精神中自我提升。
女:我们在“世排赛”志愿者服务工作中不断成长。我们在教育实习工作中不断进步。
男:我们拥有,具有专业特色的英语口语训练营,在学校一年一度的校园文化节中,举办广受全校学生欢迎的英语口语演讲比赛。我们拥有,具有语言特色的演讲与口才协会,在学校的特色活动“校园辩论赛”中取得了两个冠军一个亚军的优异成绩。
女:我们拥有,提升学生素质的素教拓展部门,在市中小学中建立属于我们的实践基地。我们拥有,丰富学生课余生活的双语戏剧社,在新年晚会中展示属于我们的风采。
男:我们欣喜,欣喜我们在即将过去的一年中所欣慰的一切。我们品味教学、管理、服务三项工作方面获得的三育人先进集体荣誉称号。我们欣喜,欣喜收获荣誉的同时又将迎来2011级新同学,我们满怀希望、满怀憧憬。
女:我们欣喜,欣喜我们在新的一年中所欣慰的一切。我们回味朋友的祝福,老师的教诲,家人的关爱。我们欣喜,欣喜又是一年春暖花开,我们怀着更多的期待,激情澎湃。
男:我们收获了太多的欢心与喜悦。在成长的道路上,尽管一路风雨,我们依然坚强,用微笑和执着跨越了一道道关卡。
女:忆往昔我们成绩卓著,看今朝我们激情荡漾,今天我们相聚在这里,我们渴望再度发挥才略,一展风采。
男:下面我宣布外国语新年晚会即第八届英语口语训练成果展…..正式开始