疯狂原始人我爱的台词(合集5篇)

时间:2019-05-13 04:05:21下载本文作者:会员上传
简介:写写帮文库小编为你整理了多篇相关的《疯狂原始人我爱的台词》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在写写帮文库还可以找到更多《疯狂原始人我爱的台词》。

第一篇:疯狂原始人我爱的台词

疯狂原始人我爱的台词

1、Guy: This is called a brain.I think that's where ideas go.Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.小盖:这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!

2、Grug:A cave!Everyone inside!Gran:It looks the cave have a tongue!Very magical!爸爸:是洞穴!大家快进去!奶奶:这洞穴还有舌头,真神奇!

3、Eap:What is thatGuy: fireThunk:Fire is bitting me!小伊:这是什么?小盖:是火。(傻蛋)坦克:火怎么会咬人啦!

4、Guy: I call them shoes.Eap:I'm love it.But where my feet?盖:我叫它们为鞋子小伊:我好喜欢,那我的脚呢?

5、Sandy:Release the baby!小珊:放孩子咬它!有哲理的台词:

6、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always

bad.Never not be afraid!

我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!

7、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die

我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去

8、Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!(正能量台词)

疯狂原始人经典英语台词:

Guy: This is called a brain.I think that's where ideas go.Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.“Eep: My name's Eep and this is my family, the Croods.We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:

Eep: Never leave the cave.Grug: New is always bad.Never not be afraid!

Eep: We never had a chance to explore the outside world, but what we didn't know was that our world was about to change.”

“[Gran tries to eat Belt, the sloth, but Belt pulls a knife on Gran.]

Guy: Don't do that.He's not food.He's a pet, my pet.Gran: What's a pet?

Guy: An animal you don't eat

Gran: We call those children.Eep: [Smitten with Guy] Isn't this fun? We're taking our first trip together.”

“Grug: Just think, our whole family packed together on a long, slow trip across country.We'll tell stories.We'll laugh.We'll become closer as a family.[Sandy, the baby, bites Grug's face.]

Grug: Ah, get her off!

Ugga: If you're not ready to challenge her then don't look her in the eye!

Gran: Could you keep your big giant arms on your side of the trail?!

Grug: You want me to turn this family around? Do you? Because I will turn this family around so fast!

Thunk: Dad, I gotta go!

Grug: Come on, you can hold it.Gran: I'm not dying on an empty stomach.Ugga: Ugh, we're all pretty tired.Grug: We'll eat when we get there.Gran: It's taking too long!I'm grabbing a snack.”“Guy: We've gotta move faster.I call them shoes.Eep: [screams] I love them!Where are my feet?”“Eep: Oh, I've been in that cave forever!Grug: Three days is not forever.Eep: It is with this family.Ugga: Mom, we're ready to leave.Mom? Gran: Still alive!Grug: It's still early.”“Grug: Ideas are for weaklings.”“Guy: Who are you.Eep: OH!Eep.Guy: Let me clarify Eep.The world is ending.Eep: What Guy: I am calling 'The End'” “Guy: I am guy.Eep: Guy.Guy: And this is Belt.Guy: Cook, conversationalist, navigator.Guy: Also keeps my pants up.Eep: What are pants up.”“Guy: Belt, emergency idea generator activate!”“Grug: Never not be afraid.” “Thunk: You need a name, I think I'll call you Douglas.Roll over Douglas.”

第二篇:从疯狂原始人论影视发展

《疯狂原始人》满意度从何而来?

武器一:影片过硬质量

《疯狂原始人》绝佳的制作无疑是其票房成功的核心因素。400人团队8年创作,仅3D模型的渲染就耗时超过8000万小时……诸多数据证明,这绝对是一部制作精良的好莱坞动画电影。除了故事情节打动人心,该片的3D效果同样上佳,相信不少观众对片中蒲公英飘出银幕等立体视效印象深刻。得益于该动画的“零负评”口碑,其在第三周迎来单日最高票房,并且上映多周排片稳定,票房长线飘红,影片质量正是关键一环。

武器二:档期题材优势

4月20日,该片在内地全面上映。“五一”小长假期间,《疯狂原始人》迎来观影高潮,票房顺利冲破亿元大关。而在该片整个上映期间,同期基本没有具有竞争力的动画电影,因而影片的合家欢题材优势也发挥到极致。尤其是在上映期间的多个节假日,数量庞大的青少年家庭观影群体使电影票房水涨船高。

武器三:梦工场品牌效应

“好莱坞梦工场”在一定程度上来说就是一块“金字招牌”。其出品过的《怪物史莱克》、《马达加斯加》、《驯龙记》《功夫熊猫》等动画电影无一不是经典制作。长期以来,梦工场在中国也慢慢拥有了一批相对稳定观影群体。对于很多首映日就去观影的观众来说,这块“金字招牌”可能就是将他们拉进影院的原因之一。而其后的口碑扩散也是得益于这批先期观众。

武器四:双语版本并行

此次,《疯狂原始人》特地在内地推出国语版本,并请来梁家辉、黄晓明、范晓萱为影片配音。从反馈来看,很多观众都对国语配音版评

价很好,称其是“近年来配音质量最好的动画之一”。同时,影院方面也是对双语版本精心安排,很多国语版场次都被安排在白天,为方便青少年家庭等群体合家观影;而英文版场次更多安排在晚上,以迎合白领等很多年轻人的休闲娱乐时间。

武器五:盛大首映

该片的中国首映上,好莱坞大腕,梦工场CEO杰弗瑞·卡森伯格亲临中国,并携高层团队与梁家辉、范晓萱两位配音演员一道为影片站台助威。如此大规格的首映活动对于一部动画电影来说实属罕见,而梦工场高层也是首次因为新片上映来华造势。如此盛大的首映也极大吸引了媒体的关注。

武器六:中国本土战略

去年,梦工场在上海联合建立合资公司东方梦工场,这一好莱坞著名电影公司在中国也有了立足之地。《疯狂原始人》此次在中国票房丰收,作为内地发行方的东方梦工场功不可没。从力邀卡森伯格来华,到“组局”国语配音阵容,东方梦工场在幕后策划了诸多电影制作与营销。卡森伯格来华时透露,未来梦工场将在内容方面与中国合作,计划制作3部本土动画。

武器七:衍生品开发

针对该片的内地公映,片方费尽心思准备了多种形式的衍生品。其中包括万达影院印刷有电影信息的爆米花等食品外包装,麦当劳儿童套餐的附赠玩偶等等。除此与大型品牌合作,片方还自己制作了数千本纪念册和儿童3D眼睛回馈影迷。一系列的衍生品开发和投放进一步提升了电影本身的人气。

班级:市场营销1班 学号:1205030137 姓名:唐佩蓿

第三篇:小品疯狂投诉台词

小贱:叔啊,你还是把你女儿嫁给我吧,我会真心对她好的。小丽:爸,小贱跟你说话呢。哎,爸你干啥去呀? 宇轩:我上厕所。

小丽:爸,哎呀,爸!坐。

小贱:小丽啊,是不是我那句话没说对啊,你爸怎么不太高兴啊。小丽:哎呀,没事。他就那样,平时也难受。你别往心里去,啊!小贱:对了,小丽,我给你爸买了份礼物,也不知道他能不能喜欢。

小丽:哎呀,你别着急,是你买的他都能喜欢,你等着,你搁这等着我,我去给你倒杯茶喝啊!你别着急,没事,啊!

小贱:没成想这老爷子脾气这么古怪,我买的东西他能不能相中呢?对,我得看看。

妈呀,这月饼不是坏的吗?唉呀妈呀,这不耽误事了吗?不行,我得赶紧打电话让他给我换一份新的过来。喂?西农路月饼店吗?我是刚才在你那里买月饼买礼盒那个人,我告诉你,我要投诉你,因为我刚才买的月饼是坏的,让你们老板接电话,什么?老板不在,把他电话号码告诉我,赶快,好,好

宇轩:喂,你好,哪位?

小贱:你是西农路月饼店的老板吗? 宇轩:对,是我。

小贱:我要投诉你。我刚才在你家买了个月饼是高级礼盒,回去一看,哪个月饼是坏 的。

宇轩:哎呀,真对不起啊。

小贱:用不着给我说对不起,对不起就完了吗?赶紧给我换一份新的过来,听见没? 宇轩:不是,我是确定一下,我们店从来也没出现过这种事,您确定是坏了吗? 小贱:不是,你说这话是什么意思?我能讹你吗?多大的事啊,多少钱的事啊!但是 我告诉你,你这个月饼会耽误我的大事。你知不知道?如果你这么说,我就上网上查你家地址,我上你家门口,我做个弹弓子天天打你家玻璃你信不信!

宇轩:哎呀,哪个,您可千万别上我们家来呀,真对不起啊。小贱:你赶快给我个交代。宇轩:那什么,这个月饼怎么可能坏呢?肯定不是生产方面的事,是不是搁时间长了,不可能啊。

小贱:解释,解释,是不是?解释就是掩饰,找借口是一种最差劲的行为。知不知道? 宇轩:对不起,对不起。

小贱:你别光对不起啊,你不用给我多说,我现在等你结果。宇轩:怎个事儿呢?不可能啊。小贱:叔啊,您还是把你女儿嫁给我吧。

宇轩:嫁啥嫁,嫁嫁嫁的。小贱啊,你可太没有礼貌了啊!小贱:咋地了?

宇轩:你说你跟小丽处对象,你跟我打过招呼了吗?眼瞅要结婚了,你来看我来了,是不没拿东西?

小贱:啊。

宇轩:我倒不差这口吃的,事不是这么个事。小贱:叔啊,那个,我买了……

宇轩:别别别,别解释,别解释。解释就是掩饰,找借口是最差劲的行为!小贱:我这么觉得这话是我说的呢?叔啊,您别生气,你放心,你等我一会儿啊!

电话响

宇轩:喂,您好。

小贱:我好什么好?我能好吗?我告诉你,我是刚才给你打电话投诉的那个人。宇轩:您别生气啊。

小贱:我能不生气吗?你耽误我大事了你知不知道,有你们这么做买卖的吗?我告诉 你,你这么做买卖,你挣黑心钱。就你有儿子,你一辈子娶不上媳妇,就你有女儿你一辈子也嫁不出去,你烂家,你信不信!

宇轩:那个,对不起啊,您别生气,您别着急啊。

小贱:我不着急?我能不着急吗?我都急上房了我干啥不着急!你能耽误我大事,我 我是干啥,我是上我女朋友家串门来了。宇轩:您稍等。

小贱:我告诉你啊,如果要是我女朋友黄了,我上你家,我就你要是有女儿,我拿你 女儿,我……

宇轩:小点声!哇啦哇啦,哇啦什么玩意儿?没看我打电话呢吗!喂,您在吗?让您 久等了。

小贱:久等了?就刚才以为给你打电话我让人家给臭骂了一顿。宇轩:对不起啊。‘

小贱:你用不着跟我说对不起,你赶紧的,把月饼给我换份新的,你给我送到西农,西农你知不知道?

宇轩:我知道,知道。

小贱:西农北校,秀山活动中心,你给我送到这儿就行。

宇轩:哎呀,好,离我这太近了,我马上就过去啊,您先别撂,您先别撂啊!小贱:赶快,快点儿!喂,喂,喂?信号…… 宇轩:喂,您在不? 小贱:我在啊!宇轩:我到了!

小贱:你坐火箭去的呀?你到了,你玩儿谁呢!你是不忽悠我呢啊!宇轩:不,不,不,我真没忽悠您,我真到了!小贱:你到哪了吧?

宇轩:我到秀山活动中心舞台山了。小贱:你有什么标准?

宇轩:右手拿个电话,左手拎个月饼盒啊!喂,喂,喂喂喂 小丽:你在这干啥呢,快来坐。‘ 小贱:没事。

小丽:你来,你怎么了,你尝尝,这一款月饼是咱家新出炉的,可好吃了。小贱:我哪有心思吃月饼。

小丽:哎呀,你坐下,什么事,来,尝尝。哎呀,你看,你尝尝,好吃。小贱:这月饼不是坏的吗? 小丽:你傻呀,坏的我能给你吃吗? 小贱:不是,你看,这都长毛了这呀。小丽:这个不是长毛,这叫翻毛月饼。、小贱:不是,这不是坏的啊。小丽:不是坏的,它就长这样。宇轩:当然不是坏的了,你有意见啊!

小贱:不是,叔,没没。没意见,不是那个意思。

宇轩:小贱啊,你赶紧回去吧,我接到了投诉,今天没有时间说你们的婚事了。哪天 再说吧。

小丽:爸,你这样好吗?

宇轩:有啥不好的,咱们店名声最重要啊,哎呀,我得查查来电显示,我得给人家回 个电话啊。

电话响。

宇轩:喂,喂,喂,您好,我是月饼店的老板,刚才我给您送月饼您没过来取啊,我 想向您当面道个歉。

小贱:啊,没事了。

宇轩:哎呀,没事了,没事了是这么回事啊?

小贱:就是我一合计吧,这也不大个事儿,你就不用道歉了。

宇轩:哎呀,别这样好不好,我求求你了,你还是过来吧,我当面向您道歉好不好? 小贱:不是,真的不用了,真不用,真不用。宇轩:完了。小丽:怎么了,爸? 宇轩:我给人送月饼,人家没过来取,现在说又没事了,肯定是有事儿了!小丽:他说没事了?

宇轩:肯定是有事啊,哎呀。我的妈呀,这可怎么整,你说。

小丽:小贱,你老上外头跑啥呀?爸都让人家投诉了,你帮忙跟人解释一下,快来。把这事处理处理。别老上外头。爸,爸,你让小贱帮帮忙吧!

宇轩:这事儿能帮上吗?

小贱:叔啊,原先我倒处理过这投诉的事儿,我试试。宇轩:那太好了,那个,小丽啊,你先查下月饼过没过期。小丽:哎,好嘞!

宇轩:小贱啊,帮帮忙,来来来,来来。你跟人家好好说说,道道歉,陪个礼行不? 小贱:叔,你就交给我吧。喂,下面由我接听您的电话,您说,恩,哼哼,您说完了

吗?您听我说几句啊,如果是我们店的月饼质量真出现了问题,我们可以赔偿您,但是您要听好,没有证据不要跟我说话,你经过检测了吗?你有结果吗?叔啊,摆平了。

宇轩:咋说的啊? 小贱:他说给咱们道歉 宇轩:哎呀妈呀,给咱们道歉? 小贱:道歉算啥,他说哭着给咱们道歉。宇轩:小贱啊,刚才你语气有点重了,来。小贱:不重,不是,叔,不是。

宇轩:你听我说,小贱啊,咱们不能得理不饶人啊。小贱:不是,叔啊。宇轩:来,我跟他说两句。小贱:一天我这是干什么这是。电话响。宇轩:喂,您在吗?

小贱:老板呐,我对不起你呀!宇轩:你怎么还哭?

小贱:我不该投诉你呀,让你白跑了一趟啊。宇轩:不不,您别哭了好不好? 小贱:我是真心的忏悔啊。宇轩:您别哭了好不好? 小贱:你原谅啊,都是我的错啊!宇轩:好好好,您稍等,小贱啊,小贱。小贱:哎。宇轩:快快快快快。小贱:咋了,叔?

宇轩:你劝劝他别再哭了,哭的我的心都难受了。小贱:是不要哭抽了?

宇轩:是是是,好好劝劝,劝劝。小贱:好。

宇轩:这哭坏了可咋整。

小贱:您稍等,您先坐。喂,别哭了,哭啥哭啊,我们都说原谅你了吗,对不,以后

就别犯这种错误就完了,我跟你说我们老板那是个高尚的人,他可不是说就跟你没玩没了的人,知道不,我们老板可是有身份的人,你就以后记住这错误就完了对不对?我们可以原谅你,对!叔啊,停止哭泣!

宇轩:停止哭泣啦?那我得跟他解释几句。小贱:不是,他都抽的不行了。宇轩:不是,解释几句。小贱:不是,叔,你听我的吧。宇轩:喂喂,喂,喂,您在吗? 小贱:我在。宇轩:您不哭了? 小贱:不哭了。

宇轩:哎呀,这我就放心啦。小贱:你就放心吧。叔啊!宇轩:叔?

小贱:不不,不是,我可以管您叫叔叔吗? 宇轩:啊,可,可以。

小贱:刚才给我打电话那个人不是你吧。

宇轩:刚才跟您通话那个人呐,是我姑娘的男朋友,这事前前后后都是他处理的,我 还要感谢他呢。

小贱:不,他是你姑娘的男朋友啊? 宇轩:对!

小贱:那你要感谢他的话,你就把你女儿嫁给他得了呗。宇轩:嫁给他?

小贱:我跟你说,叔,你要是摊上这样的好姑爷子,那你就是烧高香了,我就跟你这

么说吧,那不是你家祖坟冒青气啊,是你家祖坟爆炸了你知不知道。你有这样的好姑爷子,我跟你说你以后就享福去吧。我跟你说,这个人,他可不是一般的人,他是个时尚的人,是个高尚的人,是有职业心的人,他是一个什么人,是一个脱离了低级趣味的这么一个人,他这个……

宇轩:我想问你,他究竟是不是人? 小贱:你猜呢?

第四篇:疯狂原始人中英文完整台词

《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

【人物介绍】

Grug: dad 瓜哥:爸爸 Ugga: mom 乌嘠:妈妈 Eep: daughter 小伊:大女儿 Sandy: daughter 小珊:小女儿 Thunk: son 坦克:小儿子 Gran: grandmother 外婆:外婆 Guy: a new friend 盖:大家的新朋友

【旁白】

With every sun comes a new day, a new beginning.A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday.But not for me.My name's Eep.And this is my family.The Croods.If you weren't clued already, by animal skin and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.Most days we spend in our cave in the dark.Night after night, day after day.Yep.Home sweet home.When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world, and I struggled to survive my family.We were the last ones around.There used to be neighbors.The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.The Horks, swallowedby a sand snake.The Erfs, mosquito bite.The Throgs, common cold.And the Croods......That's us.The Croods made it, because of my dad.He was strong, and he followed the rules, 2

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

the ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad.Curiosity is bad.Going out at night is bad.Basically, anything fun is bad.Welcome to my world.But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant.Because what we didn't know was that our world was about to come to an end.And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.太阳升起带来新的一天,新的开始,新的希望,希望今天一切能比昨天好,我是不指望 了。我叫小伊,这些是我的家人,咕噜家族。从我们穿的兽皮和后倾的额头你应该能猜出来,我们是穴居人。大部分时间我们待在洞穴里,在黑暗里,日复一日,夜复一夜。是啊,可爱 的家。当我们离开洞穴,得在残酷危险的世界里拼命找食物,而我还得拼命忍受我的家人。这儿现在就剩我们这一家了。以前还有些邻居(早上好)。呱哒一家被猛犸象踩死了,哗咔 一家被一条沙蛇吞掉了,呃呼一家被蚊子叮死了,嗦咯一家得感冒死了,还有咕噜一家就是 我们。我们一家能活到今天,全靠我的爸爸,他很强壮,他遵守规矩。画在岩壁上的规矩: 新的都是坏的,好奇是坏的,晚上出门是坏的。一句话,好玩的事都是坏的。欢迎来到我的 世界。不过呢,这个故事讲的是这一切在忽然之间彻底改变,因为我们还不知道,我们生活 的世界很快就要毁灭了,而岩壁上没有一条规矩告诉我们该怎么办。

【洞穴里】

Grug: You're supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.瓜哥:你该等我的信号发出后再出来,小伊。

Eep: We've been in that cave forever.小伊:不,我感觉在洞里待了一辈子。

Grug: Three days is not forever.瓜哥:才三天而已不算很长。

Eep: It is with this family.小伊:和家人在一起就长了。

《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Grug: Eep, will you come down here? You're being so...so dramatic.No,no,no,Sandy, come back here!Remember the signal.Good girls wait for the signal.Ugga!

瓜哥:小伊,你能不能下来?你这么说太夸张了。不不不,小珊,快回来。等我信号,好孩子要听信号。乌嘎!

Ugga: As soon as I get Sandy, I'll go back in, and you can give the signal.乌嘠:我抓了小珊就回洞里去,你就能发信号了。

Grug: No.But you're already out now.瓜哥:那有什么用,你们都出来了。

Thunk: I am waiting for the signal, Dad!坦克:我在等你信号,爸爸。

Grug: Never mind, Thunk.Just come out.瓜哥:无所谓了坦克,你出来吧!

Thunk: But if you don't give me the signal, how do I know you're my dad? 坦克:可是如果你不发信号,我怎么知道你是我爸爸?

Grug: The signal isn't so, you know it's me.It's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal.瓜哥:发信号不是要证明我是谁,是要告诉你们我没被动物吃掉。

Thunk: Then why is the signal an animal noise? I mean, doesn't that just confuse things? I'm still waiting for the signal.坦克:等一下,那为什么信号是动物的声音?这样不是更搞不清了吗?我还是先别动,等你的信号再出来。

Ugga: Mom, we're ready to leave!Mom? 乌嘠:妈妈,可以出来了。妈妈?

Gran: Still alive!I'm still alive!外婆:我还活着。哈哈哈

Grug: It's still early.4

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 瓜哥:天还早呢!

Gran: And you're still fat.外婆:你还这么胖。

Grug: Breakfast formation!I want to see some real caveman action out there!We do this fast.We do this loud.We do this as a family, and never not be afraid!

瓜哥:排成早餐队形!都拿点穴居人的样子出来,我们动作要快,我们声音要响,我们要齐 心协力,还有永远不要不害怕。

【打猎】

Thunk: Yay...breakfast...坦克:好哎,早餐。

Grug: Okay, who's up? We'll flip for it.Call her in the air.瓜哥:轮到谁了,我们“丢人”决定,(将外婆扔向高空)头还是屁股?

Eep: Heads!

小伊:头!(外婆坠下)

Grug: Tails.Thunk's in.Positions!Okay.Thunk, go!Come on, Thunk.瓜哥:屁股朝上,坦克去。各就各位。行了,坦克,去吧。快去,坦克。(坦克狂奔跑向鸟蛋,抱起鸟蛋往回跑)

Grug: Way to go!Take it to the cave!

瓜哥:往那去!把它带回洞里!(鸟跑来将坦克撞倒,抢回蛋)

Grug: Release the baby!瓜哥向妈妈喊:放小孩!

Ugga: Get'em, Sandy, go!

乌嘠:去吧,小珊!(妈妈和小珊一同抢蛋,两只松鼠将大鸟绊倒,趁机抢走鸟蛋)

Ugga: Get them, Mom!

《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

乌嘠:抓住它们,妈妈!

(外婆用拐棍勾住松鼠尾部将鸟蛋抛向高空,并用拐棍接住,其他动物一齐上前争抢,外婆倒地,蛋被抢走)

Gran: Old lady down!Eep, avenge me!

外婆:老太太阵亡,小伊,替我报仇!(小伊狂奔抢得鸟蛋)

Eep: Thanks.小伊:谢啦!(小伊将鸟蛋扔向爸爸)接着!

Grug: Eep!瓜哥:小伊!

Eep: Heads up!小伊:注意了!

Thunk: Hey, Dad,can we eat now? 坦克:爸爸,我们现在可以吃了吗?

Grug: Just wait till we get home.Eep, put on the brakes!Eep!

瓜哥:等我们回到家再吃,小伊,过来踩刹车。小伊!

(猛兽在后面穷追不舍,幸好大家都跑进了洞里,鸟蛋落在了地上,裂了个小缝)

Grug: Who's hungry? 瓜哥:谁饿了?

Thunk: Good one, Dad.坦克:爸爸,这个不错!

Grug: Here you go, Thunk.Drink up!

瓜哥:给你,坦克,喝吧!(鸟蛋落地,裂了一个小缝)

Thunk: Sorry, dad.坦克:对不起,爸爸。

Ugga: Looks like fast food tonight.乌嘠(抢过鸟蛋):看来今晚得吃“快餐”了。(妈妈将蛋传给小珊)(大

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 家争相吃“早餐”,轮到爸爸了只有一口了)Grug: That's all right.I ate last week.瓜哥:没关系,我上星期吃过了。(将手指伸向天空)

Gran: Two knuckle warning!外婆(惊呼):两指节警告!

Go, go ,go.众人:快走!大家快回去!

Grug: Come on, come on.Darkness brings death!We know this.瓜哥:快点,我们都知道黑暗带来死亡。

Ugga: The moon is full.Bath night.乌嘠:今天是满月,该洗澡了。

Gran: Run for your life!外婆:快逃命啊!

Ugga: You too, Mom.乌嘠:你也得洗,妈妈。

Gran: I don't want to lose my protective layer.外婆(拼命反抗):老泥是我的保护膜,我不洗!

Ugga: Mom, you've got ants.See? Sandy doesn't fuss.乌嘠(对外婆说:妈妈,你都长虫了!瞧,小珊都洗了。

Grug: Is she still out there?

瓜哥(向妈妈询问):她还在外面吗?

Ugga:You know she hates the cave, Grug.乌嘠:你知道她讨厌待在洞里。

(小伊奋力顺着岩石往上爬,追赶最后的夕阳,手伸向高空,贪恋最后的光明)

Eep: Please come back tomorrow!小伊:明天要回来哦!

《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

7(洞内,妈妈在拿棍棒“打”爸爸,进行所谓的“洗澡”)

Grug: How can she not like the cave? It's so cozy.瓜哥:她为什么不爱待在洞里?又温暖又舒服。

Ugga: It is a littile dark, right? 乌嘠:洞里面,有点黑,瓜哥。

Grug: It's not that dark.Eep!Eep!Come on, I gotta close the cave.Eep!瓜哥:也不是太黑啊!(对洞外)小伊!小伊!(走出洞门呼喊小伊)快回来,我要关门了。(突然发现小伊在极高的洞穴口的树枝上,吓了一跳)爸爸:小伊!

Eep: Okay!Okay!小伊:行了,来了。

Grug: Eep!Come down!

瓜哥(焦急地呼叫):快点!(忽然发现身后的巨型怪兽,开始奋力呼喊伊)小伊!快下来!(怪兽开始奔向他们,爸爸抓起一块手头砸向怪兽)(爸爸和小伊跑进洞口)

【洞内争吵】

Grug: That was too close!瓜哥:差点就完了!

Eep: I was watching.I was fine.小伊:我很小心的,我没事!

Grug: What were you doing up there, Eep? 瓜哥:你去上面干什么?

Eep: I don't know 小伊:不知道。

Grug: What were you looking for? 瓜哥(继续追问):你去找什么?

Eep: Nothing.8

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 小伊:没什么。

Grug: Well then, why did you go up there? 瓜哥:那你干嘛上去?

Eep: I don't know!小伊:我不知道。

Grug: Why don't you know? Stop looking for things!Fear keeps us alive, Eep.Never not be afraid.瓜哥:你怎么会不知道?(一把抓住小伊的头发)别老想着找东西!恐惧让我们活下来,永远不要不害怕。

Eep: What's the point of all this?!小伊:我们这样有什么意义?!

Grug: What was that? 瓜哥:你说什么?

Eep:I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for? 小伊:我们干嘛在这儿?我们为什么要这么活着?

Grug: No one said survival is fun.瓜哥:没人说活着是件好玩儿的事。

Eep: Nothing is fun.小伊:一点也不好玩。

Grug: Would you come down here?

瓜哥:你能不能下来。(爬向高处小伊坐着的地方)

Ugga: Grug? Off!

乌嘠:瓜哥,下来!

Grug: Yes.Okay...I just...瓜哥:好的,我知道,我只是„„

Ugga: Off!

乌嘠:下来!

《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Grug: I just don't see why she needs her own ledge.That's all.That's all.That's what this is about.瓜哥:我不明白她干吗要一个人待在上面,所以上去问问她。

Ugga: She's working through some things and needs some space.乌嘠:她需要一点自己的空间去想事情。

Grug: What things? How long is this going to take? Really? She already doesn't listen to me.Hey!

瓜哥:什么事情?她要想多久?她现在都不听我话了。(小伊扔下一个石头击中爸爸的头)

Ugga: See? She's listening.乌嘠:瞧,她听着呢!

Grug: If she wants to survive,she has to follow our rules.瓜哥:如果她想活下去就得照我们的规矩做。

Ugga: How about a story? Eep loves those.乌嘠:你讲个故事吧,小伊爱听故事。

Grug: That's a good idea.How about a story,huh? 瓜哥:好主意,想听故事吗?

Yeah,tell us a story.众孩子们:给我们讲故事。(爸爸抓起小女儿)

Grug: Okay.Can I borrow that? Thank you.Eep!Your old favourite!瓜哥:好了,借我用一下。小伊,这可是你以前的最爱。

Eep: I haven't played with that thing in years.小伊:我已经好多年不玩它了。

Grug: Tonight we'll hear the story of Krispy Bear——A long time ago,this little bear was alive.She was alive because she listened to her father and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror.So she was happy.But Krispy had one terrible problem.She was filled with...curiosity.10

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

瓜哥:今天我要讲个克里斯皮熊的故事——很久很久以前,这只小熊还活着,它之所以活着 是因为它听它爸爸的话,一成不变地生活在恐惧和黑暗里,所以它很快乐,可是克里斯皮有 一个可怕的缺点,它有很强的好奇心。

Ugga: Grug!乌嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Yes,yes.And one day, while she was in a tree, the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.瓜哥: 我知道。有一天它待在树洞里,这只好奇的小熊想要爬到树顶上去。

What? 众人:什么?

Grug: And no sooner had she climbed to the top she saw something new and died.瓜哥:它刚刚爬到树顶上,就看见一个新的东西,然后,就死了。

Thunk: Just like that? 坦克:这么快?

Grug: Yes!Her last moments of terror still frozen on her face.瓜哥:是的!最后一刻的惊恐永远凝固在它脸上。

Thunk: Same ending as every day.I get it,Dad.I will never do anything new or different.Eep: Same ending as every day.小伊:每天的结局都一样。

Thunk: I get it,Dad.I will never do anything new or different.坦克:我知道了爸爸,我不会做任何新奇和不同的事。

Grug: Good man, Thunk.瓜哥:好小子,坦克。

Ugga: All right, everyone sharpen your teeth and let's pile up.乌嘠:行了,大家磨磨牙齿,排排睡了。

《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

【小伊遇见盖】

(大家纷纷进入梦乡,小伊看到类似太阳的光,她追随着它跑出洞门,看到一团类似“太阳”的东西。小伊好奇地伸手去摸,忽然发现身后有个不明物体,小伊一把将其摔倒,举起一块石头准备砸向它,居然发现它有两双手,它慢慢掀开头上的面具,露出一张男孩的脸)

Guy: Air...盖:空气...Eep: You talk?!小伊:你会说话?!

Guy: I'm person, like you.Sort of...like you.盖:我也是人,和你一样。(小伊很好奇,将盖一把抓起,仔细地看)跟你差不多。(小伊举着盖一边闻一边敲打)

Guy: Okay, okay.Hey, hey, hey.Could you...Could you mind not...That tickles.Hey, hey, hey.Hey!

盖:行了,你能不能别这样。(小伊开始挠盖)好痒啊,嘿!嘿~嘿!(小伊看到盖腰上的奇怪的动物,惊吓中将盖倒扔下,盖一头栽在地上。

Eep: Quiet!I am not supposed to be out here.小伊:别出声,他们不让我出来的!

(黑暗的洞中)

Grug: Eep's gone!瓜哥:小伊不见了!

Ugga: What? Grug!乌嘠:什么?瓜哥!

Grug: Stay in the cave!

瓜哥:留在洞里。(出洞寻找小伊)

Guy: Wow, you're really strong!盖:你真够猛的!(走向火堆)12

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 Eep: No!It's mine!

小伊(拦住盖):不,这是我的。

Guy: Please...No!No!But it is dying!I can fix it.Please...please.I hate the dark.Come on,come on...盖:你别这样,它快不行了,我能让它恢复。求你了,我讨厌黑暗。(小伊默默让开路,盖 走上前,慢慢吹着火星)快烧起来吧!(火苗慢慢重新燃起)

Eep: It does what you tell it?!小伊:它会照你说的做?!

Guy: Well, yeah, sort of...盖:算是吧!

Eep: Sun?

小伊:这是太阳吗?

Guy: No, no.Fire.盖:不,是火。

Eep: Hi, Fire.小伊:你好啊,火。

Guy: Huh~huh.It's not alive.盖:哈哈哈,它没有生命。

Eep: But you said it was dying.小伊:可你说它不行了。

Guy: Sorry.盖:对不起。

Eep: It comes from where you came from? 小伊:这是从哪来的?

Guy: No, I made it.盖:不,是我弄出来的。《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Eep: Make some for me.小伊:给我也弄点,好吧!(将盖举起倒置不停地挤压)

Guy: Okay!It doesn't come out of me.盖:它不是从我身上来的。

Eep: Make.Make.Make it!小伊:快弄出来!(放下盖)

Guy: You do this a lot.盖:你太过分了!(说完倒地)

Eep: Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you're dead?

小伊:你死了吗?(一把揪起盖)你死了火能不能归我?(皮带猴推开小伊准备弄醒盖)

Guy: Hey, those are cold!You think? Listening shells, activate.I concur.Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.盖:这石头很凉。你也这么想吗?助听贝壳,启动。我同意。(趴在地面上听)虎妞儿,我们得离开这儿。(拽着小伊准备走)

Eep: I don't even know you.小伊:我连你是谁都不知道。

Guy: I'm Guy.盖:我叫盖。

Eep: Guy?

小伊(疑惑):盖?

Guy: And this is Belt.Cook, conversationalist, navigator, also keeps my pants up.盖:这是皮带猴,它是厨师、海员,能说会道,另外它还帮我系裤子。

Eep: What are „pants up'? 小伊: 系裤带? Guy: who are you? 盖:你叫什么名字?

Eep: who are you? 小伊:小伊。14

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 Guy: let me clarify, Eep.The world is ending.盖:我来说明一下,小伊,世界要毁灭了。

Eep: What? 小伊:什么?

Guy: I’m calling it...”The end.” 盖:我把它叫做“末日”。

Eep: How do you know? 小伊:你怎么知道的?

Guy: I’ve seen it.It’s coming this way.First, the ground is gonna shake.Then it breaks open.Everything falls in.Fire,Lava.I don’t mean to sound too dramatic, but...Believe me, everything we’re standing on, all this right here, will be gone.We’ve got to get to high ground.I know a mountain, that way.It’s our only chance.Come with me!

盖:我能预见到,马上就要发生了。一开始大地会摇晃,然后裂开来,所有东西都会掉下去,大火、岩浆。我不是故意要吓你,可是,相信我,这儿的一切到时候都没了,我们得去高地。我知道一座山,在那边,这是唯一的机会,跟我走吧!(手伸向小伊)

Eep: I can't.小伊(后退):我不能。

Guy: Okay.Here.If you survive, call me.盖:好吧,好吧,给你。(递给小伊一个海螺)如果你活着,呼我。

Eep: Thank you.Hello?

小伊(好奇着观察着手中的东西,开心地模仿盖吹起海螺):谢谢!(忽然她发现周围漆黑一片,空无一人)人呢?(她害怕地后退,感觉到身后有一个人)

Grug: Hey!瓜哥:嗨!《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Eep: Dad!小伊:爸爸!

Grug: Are you hurt? What took you?

瓜哥(担心地询问):你受伤了吗?什么东西抓你上来的?(说着伸手检查小伊是否受伤)

Eep: Nothing.I left on my own.小伊:没有!我自己上来的。

Grug: You...what?

瓜哥:你?什么?(不可置信)

Eep: Dad, let me explain.You never let me talk.小伊:爸爸,你听我解释。(这是不远处有巨型猛兽的声音,小伊和爸爸赶紧躲在漆黑的石桥底下,怪兽渐渐走远)你从来不听我说话!

Grug: You're grounded.瓜哥(批评小伊):我要关你禁闭!

【回到山洞】

Ugga: Eep!

乌嘠(见到小伊。激动呼喊):小伊!

Eep: Mom!小伊:妈妈!

Ugga: Grug!What happened?

乌嘠:瓜哥怎么回事?(妈妈走上前扭捏小伊的脸,检查是否完好)

Grug: You know what, I am so mad right now that I can't talk to her.瓜哥:知道吗?我真是太生气了!我不想和她说话!

Ugga: Eep? 乌嘠:小伊。

Eep: You'll never believe it.I found something new.小伊:你们不会相信的,我找到了一样新东西!16

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 New? New is a big problem.(大家听到新东西立刻警觉起来,呈现防御姿态)众人:这是严重问题。

Eep: No.Wait, wait.小伊:等等,等等。

Grug: Eep, stay inside the family kill circle.瓜哥:小伊,待在防守队形里。

Eep: But it wasn't bad.小伊:他不坏!

Grug: New is always bad.瓜哥:新的都是坏的。

Eep: No.He was nice.小伊:不,他是个好人。

Grug: What? Excuse me? He? 瓜哥:什么?你说什么?他?

Eep: Well, I thought he was a warthog, but then he turned into a boy.小伊:我一开始以为他是头疣猪,后来我发现他是个男孩。

Gran: Strange.Usually it's the reverse.外婆:真稀奇,一般都会说他是个禽兽。

Thunk: Eep's got a boy hog!Eep's got a boy...坦克(开心地唱):小伊找了个猪朋友,小伊找了个猪朋友。

Eep: There was a boy.Watch,okay? I'm gonna call him.小伊:真的有这么一个人!你们瞧着,我叫他来。(说着小伊吹起海螺)(众人见到一个新的东西十分惊恐,争抢着砸烂小伊手中的海螺,几秒钟后海螺完全成了碎片)

Eep: What is wrong with you?

(小伊很愤怒)小伊:你们干吗要这样?!

Grug: It was dangerous.瓜哥:这东西很危险!《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Eep: It was beautiful.You want to see dangerous? Here.小伊:这东西很漂亮!知道什么叫危险吗?瞧着!(说完拿起一颗石子砸中坦克)

Thunk: Ow!My sniffer!坦克:我的鼻子。

Grug: Okay, Eep, that's it.We're going back to the cave and you're going to stay in there until you're older than...her!

瓜哥:行了,小伊,够了!我们要回到洞里去。(众人转身往回走)你要一直待在洞里面直到你比她还要老(指向外婆)Eep: What? You can't keep me inside forever!

小伊:什么!你不能一直把我关在洞里!(这时众人感觉到了大地愈来愈剧烈地晃动)

Eep: He said this would happen!

小伊:他说过会这样。(脚下的地裂了一条缝)

Grug: Get to the cave.Go!Stop!Is everyone okay?

瓜哥:快回洞里去!(天崩地裂,大家慌忙逃跑,一阵巨石坠落后,所有人都被巨大的灰尘掩盖了)快停下!大家没事吧?

Yes.众人回答:没事。

Ugga: Grug, the cave.It's gone.乌嘠:瓜哥,山洞,没有了。

Grug: No...瓜哥:不!(一阵忧伤)

Eep: You really need to see this.小伊:你们快来看看这个!

(大家被眼前从未见过的美景震撼了)

Eep: We should go there!18

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 小伊:我们该去那儿!(小伊迫不及待想冲下去)

Grug: No.No.No one is going anywhere.What else did that boy say? 瓜哥(赶紧拦住小伊):不!不!哪也不许去!那个男孩还说了什么?(回头问小伊)(巨型怪兽再次出现了,向众人奔来,大家夺路狂奔)

Ugga: Grug!乌嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Come on,gran!Just go.Go!Go!

瓜哥:快走!快!快!(两只胳膊搂着一家人向下跳入那一片美景之中)

【发现新世界】

Grug: Okay,One,two,there,four,five...Six.瓜哥(首先站起来开始清点人数):好了,一、二、三、四、五~~~~(外婆不见了,瓜哥脸上露出笑容,忽然听见落地声,神情失落)六~ Gran: Where are we? 外婆:我们这是在哪儿?

Grug: I don’t know.Down.In a lower place.One thing is for sure, we can’t go back the way we came.瓜哥:不知道,我不清楚,在下面,在低一点的地方,不过有件事儿我可以确定,我们肯定是回不去了。(大家四处张望)(小珊鼻子不停地抖动)

Ugga: Sandy? What is it?

乌嘠:小珊,你闻到什么了?(这时小珊冲进前方的一簇花团)

Grug: No,No,No,come back,Sandy.We can’t be out in the open like this.We need a cave.Now step where I step.Okay.Stay quiet.Hopefully nothing big knows we’re here yet.瓜哥(慌张着上前一把抓出小珊):不不不,快回来,小珊!(小珊嘴里衔着一只mini型的小象,爸爸上前一把将小象打掉)我们不能就这么待在外面,我们得找个洞。现在跟着我的脚步走。行了,大家别出声,但愿没有《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

大动物发现我们。(其实,正此时,远处一只大型绿色老虎已经发觉了他们。)

Grug: Wait!Okay.Wait!Okay.Wait!Okay.Wait!

瓜哥(小心翼翼地走一步停一步):等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等。

Thunk: So Dad,just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave? Okay.If it was me...I was throwing this out there.If it was me choosing the cave, I would go with a smaller cave.坦克:爸爸,我想确认一下,我们要找和之前一模一样的洞吗?如果是我,我只是提个建议,如果让我来选山洞,我会挑个小一点的。

外婆:还有七,如果把那只肥猫也算上的话。(绿虎朝人们走来,忽然掉头跑掉了)

Eep: He’s scared of the dark!小伊:原来它怕黑。

Grug: Wait, we're scared of the dark!Kill circle!

瓜哥:等等,我们也怕黑。(这时,上万只红色鸟从土壤底下钻出来,在空中汇聚成一条红色的河流,场景十分壮观,忽然它转变成一道龙卷风的形状,包裹住地面上一只巨型动物,没一会儿,小鸟散开,动物只剩下一堆白骨。众人惊呆了。)防守队形!

(鸟群朝众人飞来,这时小伊发现了前方的犀牛角,跑上前一把抓起,鼓足劲吹起来。不远处的盖听到了声音,发现小伊处在危险之中,奋力跑去救她)

Grug: Eep!Eep!瓜哥:小伊!

(盖迅速造了一只火把举过头顶,搂住小伊,他知道这是一种怕光的动物,用光就可以战胜他们,鸟群散去,瓜哥一家围住盖,盖吓了一跳)

Guy: Cavies!20

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 盖:是穴居人,穴居人!

Eep: Cavies? 小伊:穴居人?

Guy: Cavemen!Stand back!They’re practically animals.See their bony, sloping foreheads?

盖:就是穴居人,退后!(作势要保护小伊)他们跟动物没什么区别!看见他们的骨骼和后倾的额头吗?

Eep: Yeah!小伊:是啊。

Guy: The huge primitive teeth? 盖:巨大的原始的牙齿!

Eep: Yeah.小伊:是啊。

Guy: The excessive body hair? That one even got a tail!盖:还有超多的体毛!那家伙还有一条尾巴!

Eep: Yeah.小伊:是啊。

Guy: All right.Close your eyes.I’m going to have to take their lives.盖:行了,闭上眼睛,我要杀了他们。

Eep: No,it won’t help.They’re my family.小伊:不!还是算了吧,他们是我的家人。(沮丧地)

Guy: What? 盖:什么?

Thunk: The sun is in his hands!坦克:哇,哇哇!太阳在他手里!

Eep: No, no, it's fire.小伊:不,这东西叫“火”。《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Ugga: Where did it come from? 乌嘠:是从哪来的?

Eep: He made it.小伊:他弄出来的。

Grug: Make some for me!

瓜哥:给我弄一点。(说完使劲挤压盖)

Eep: It doesn't come out of him.小伊:不是从他身上弄出来的。

Grug: Make!Make it!

瓜哥:弄啊,快弄啊!(终于松手放掉盖)

Guy: You know, you’re a lot like your daughter!盖(上气不接下气):你跟你女儿还真像!

Eep: Great, now he’s broken!

小伊(怪罪爸爸):好极了!你把他弄坏了!

Ugga: Oh, it’s a baby sun!乌嘠:是太阳宝宝!

Grug: Whoa!Hey!Stay back!We don’t know what it wants.Now we’ll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back.And tomorrow we'll find a new cave and pretend today never happened.Isn't this fun, Eep? Eep, don’t touch him!Goodness knows where he’s been.瓜哥:退后!我们不知道它想干吗!我们就坐在这儿等着太阳回来,等到了明天我们去找个新山洞,然后就当今天什么也没发生,很好玩吧。小伊,别碰他!谁知道他去过什么地方。

Thunk: Dad, Sandy’s hurting fire!

坦克:爸爸,小珊在欺负火。(小珊咬住火把疯狂摇动)

Grug: Sandy!No!Fire is not a plaything.瓜哥:小珊,小珊,不行,火可不是拿来玩的。22

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 Ugga: What a cute little guy.乌嘠:多可爱的小家伙!

Grug: Hey, stay back!No, no, no, wait!

瓜哥:啊嘿,快退后!(爸爸一脚踩到火苗痛的大叫,火苗飞了起来,外婆将它吞进了嘴里)不不不,别吃!(外婆吐出火苗,恰巧掉到坦克的屁股上)

Thunk: It likes me!Hey!It’s biting me!

坦克:它喜欢我,它在咬我。不,求你了,别咬我!

Grug: Thunk!Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!瓜哥:坦克,快躲到又高又干的草丛里去!

Thunk: Stop, please!I'm only nine!It's biting me!

坦克:快停下,求你了,我才九岁。啊,他们在咬我!(外婆忽然发现自己的拐杖着火了,拿起它四处拍打)

Ugga: Fire babies!乌嘠:这么多火宝宝。

Guy: So,your dad, he’s trying to kill me.盖(躺在地上,小伊望向他):刚才你爸爸,他想要杀掉我。

Eep: Yeah.But I won’t let him.小伊:是啊,我不会让他杀的。

Grug: Hold on, son, come back!瓜哥:别跑,儿子,快回来!

Thunk: It won’t stop.Stop touching me!坦克:不,停下来!放我走。

Gran: Get out!

外婆(抡起拐棍使劲拍到地上):快滚开,滚开!

Ugga: Eat up, babies!

乌嘠:快吃吧,小宝宝~(将一捆干草扔到火上)(盖见状想悄悄溜走,被小伊一把抓住)坦克:停下,别再咬我了。《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Gran: Die!

外婆:去死吧!我赢了。

(一颗被火烧熟的玉米成了一个火箭,一路带上众人)

Guy: Who are you people? 盖:你们到底是什么人?

Ugga: Oh, I’m sorry.We’re the Croods!And you are? 乌嘠:对不起,我们是咕噜家族。你是?

Guy: Er...Guy.盖:额,盖。

Hi, Guy.众人:你好,盖!

(玉米火箭撞上一棵树,众人落地,此时它向高空飞去,在空中像礼花一样绽放)

Thunk: Look like magic!And smells like food.坦克:哇,看上去像魔法,闻上去像吃的。(食物从高空砸落,将众人埋住)

Grug: Don’t eat it, it’s new.瓜哥:不,别吃它,它是新的。(众人在里面过夜了)坦克:不,停下来!放我走。

Gran: Get out!

外婆(抡起拐棍使劲拍到地上):快滚开,滚开!

Ugga: Eat up, babies!

乌嘠:快吃吧,小宝宝~(将一捆干草扔到火上)(盖见状想悄悄溜走,被小伊一把抓住)坦克:停下,别再咬我了。

Gran: Die!

外婆:去死吧!我赢了。

(一颗被火烧熟的玉米成了一个火箭,一路带上众人)

Guy: Who are you people? 24

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 盖:你们到底是什么人?

Ugga: Oh, I’m sorry.We’re the Croods!And you are? 乌嘠:对不起,我们是咕噜家族。你是?

Guy: Er...Guy.盖:额,盖。

Hi, Guy.众人:你好,盖!

(玉米火箭撞上一棵树,众人落地,此时它向高空飞去,在空中像礼花一样绽放)

Thunk: Look like magic!And smells like food.坦克:哇,看上去像魔法,闻上去像吃的。(食物从高空砸落,将众人埋住)

Grug: Don’t eat it, it’s new.瓜哥:不,别吃它,它是新的。(众人在里面过夜了)

【新的一天】

Still alive!Come on, keep eating!

众人(从“小山堆”里出来):我们还活着,来吧,继续吃。

Eep: Hey, where’s Guy? 小伊:盖在哪儿?

(盖一路狂奔想要逃走,却被小伊抓住)

Eep: Going somehere? 小伊:你要去哪儿?

Guy: The Mountain.High ground.End of the world, remember? 盖:那座山,高地,末日,记得吗?

Eep: That already happened.It destroyed our cave.小伊:这一切已经发生了,它毁了我们的洞。

Guy: No.That was just the beginning of the end.The end of the end is still coming.《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

盖:不,这只是末日的开始,最后的末日还没完全来呢!

Grug: Eep.Drop it.瓜哥:小伊,把他放下。

Eep: We can’t let him go!What if we don’t find a cave before sunset? What if it takes a few days? What if the birds come back?

小伊:我们不能放他走,万一我们在日落前还没找到山洞呢?万一要找上好几天呢?万一那些鸟又回来了呢?

Gran: We need this fire, dummy!外婆:我们需要他的火,呆瓜!

Grug: Fine.You’re staying with us until we find a cave.瓜哥:好吧,找到山洞前你跟我们在一起。(说完将盖塞进一个空木桩里)

Guy: What? No, I’m not!Don’t make me part of this.Stay here if you want, but let me go.I’ve got a dream, a mission, a reason to live!

盖:什么?不,我不要,这跟我有什么关系?!你们想留就留下,让我走。我有梦想,有使命,有活下去的理由!

Eep: Not anymore!小伊:现在没了。

Guy: I’ve got an idea.Let’s go to that Mountain.盖:我有个主意,我们去那座山上。

Grug: It’s too far.瓜哥:太远了!

Eep: Dad really has his heart set on a cave.小伊:我爸只对找山洞感兴趣。

Guy: There are caves on that Mountain.盖:啊,那座山上有很多山洞。

Eep: Have you been there? 小伊:你去过那儿吗? 26

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

Guy: It’s a mountain.Mountains are safe.Mountains have caves...Water.Sticks.盖:那是一座山,山上很安全,山上有山洞,有水,还有树枝。

Thunk: Mom,did you hear that? I can get my own stick!坦克:妈妈,你听见吗?我能有自己的树枝了!

Guy: Yes.Sticks.And caves.Caves and sticks.Crazy sticks.Let’s go.盖:是的,有树枝和山洞,山洞和树枝,很多很多,我们去吧!

Grug: Quiet!

瓜哥:安静点!(远处发生地裂,大象掉进山崖)

Thunk: That thing is weird.坦克:那个东西好奇怪。(皮带猴故意做鬼脸)

Ugga: No.No.No.It’s okay, Sandy.That just a belt.乌嘠:不不不,别紧张,小珊,那是皮带猴。

Grug: I’ve made a decision.We’re going to that Mountain!Don’t ask me why.It’s just a hunch.It just feels right.瓜哥:我决定了,我们要去„„那座山!别问我为什么,就是种预感,感觉应该这样。

Ugga: I don’t know, Grug.We’ve never really walked that far.乌嘠:我不知道,瓜哥,我们从没去过这么远的地方。

Thunk: I don’t think my feet can do that.坦克:我不知道我的脚能不能走那么远。

Gran: I’ll never live long enough to get there.外婆:我这把年纪,走到那儿早死了。

Grug: Let’s do it.Oh, come on, just think.Our whole family, packed together on a long, slow trip across the country? Days and nights with just each other.We’ll tell stories.We’ll laugh.We’ll become closer as a family.瓜哥:那就上路吧!来吧,想想,我们全家一起在野外长途旅行,从早到晚一直在一起,一路讲故事,欢声笑语,家人之间的感情会更亲密。《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Grug: No!

瓜哥:不行。

Eep: Now?

小伊:现在呢?

Grug: I can do this all day long.No, no, no, still not.瓜哥:我扛他一天都不会累!不行,不行,不行,还是不行!

Gran: I'm not dying on an empty stomach.外婆:我可不想饿着肚子死。

Ugga: Grug, we're all pretty tired.乌嘠:瓜哥,我们都累死了。

Grug: We'll eat when we get there.瓜哥:等到了那儿我们就吃饭。

Gran: It's taking too long!I'm grabbing a snack.外婆:我等不及了,我要吃点点心!(扑向皮带猴,猴子瞬间拿出一把刀)

Guy: Don't do that!He will cut you.That's not food, he's a pet.My pet.盖:别吃它,它会刺你的,它不是食物,是宠物,我的宠物。

Gran: What's a pet? 外婆:什么是“宠物”?

Guy: An animal you don't eat.盖:你不会吃的食物。

Gran: We call those children.外婆:我们叫他们小孩?

Grug: No man should have a pet.It's a weird.And wrong.It's...food!瓜哥:谁也不应该养什么宠物,又奇怪又错误,那是食物。

Guy: No, no, please!盖:不,不要!28

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

Grug: Not that.That!Food fixes everything.All right, show me your hunting face.瓜哥:不是它,是那个。有吃的就万事大吉了。好了,都进入狩猎状态。

Eep: I...小伊:我!

Grug: Not you!You're still grounded.Come on, Thunk.瓜哥:你不行,你还在关禁闭。(揪起坦克)去吧,坦克。

Thunk: I...My feet hurt.坦克:我......我脚疼。(小伊处在戒备状态)

Guy: You look tense.盖:你狠紧张。

Eep: I'm not tense.小伊:谁说的。

Gran: Angry girl wants to do what they're doing.外婆(对盖说):这丫头很想跟他们一起去狩猎。

Thunk: I wasn't ready.坦克:我还没准备好。

Grug: Hang on, Thunk.I'm coming.瓜哥:坚持住,坦克,我来了。

Thunk: Why are you doing this? 坦克:你干吗追着不放?!

Guy: What are they doing? 盖:他们在干吗?

Gran: Hunting.外婆:狩猎。

Thunk: You stay away from me!坦克(对大鸟大喊):离我远点!《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Guy: No, seriously, what are they doing? 盖:说真的,他们在干吗?

Thunk: You've got a ton of eggs.Just make another egg!

坦克(对身后的大鸟大吼):你有这么多蛋,再生一个不就行了!(大鸟成功抢回自己的鸟蛋,站到高处想要跳下来压死坦克)

Thunk:Now you're just rubbing it in.坦克:你还真会落进下石啊!(大家改为吃一只蝎子)

Grug: There.Who is hungry for scorpion? 瓜哥:来吧,有谁想吃蝎子?

Guy: What happened to the egg and the bird? 盖:刚才那颗蛋和那只鸟呢?

Thunk: We lost.Em, but, when the bird stepped on me and pushed me into the ground, the scorpion grabbed a hold of me, and you know, one thing led to another and here we are, eating him.So win-win.坦克:没抓住它们,不过那只鸟踩我的时候把我压进地里,这只蝎子过来抓我,结果坏事变好事,现在就吃它了,这叫双赢。

Gran: Not enough.Not enough.I need more.I need more!

外婆:不够吃,不够吃,我还要吃,我还要吃!(说完来到盖身边)

Guy: Oh, look at that.She's not gonna eat me, right? 盖:你们看她,她不会把我也吃了吧!

Ugga: You're too skinny.If she was going to eat anyone, it would be...乌嘠:你太瘦了,她要是真想吃人应该会选......(外婆已经开始撕咬起坦克)

Thunk: Mom!She locked her jaw!

坦克:妈妈,她咬住不放了,找根树枝,找根树枝。

Eep: Stay away!You sick old monster!小伊:快走开!你个疯狂的老怪物。30

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

Thunk: Hurry!Put the stick in her mouth!Hold her still.Use a rock.Would you just hit her legs?

坦克:快点,把树枝塞进去。想让她消停,用石头砸。砸她的脚,别砸我的。(盖想悄悄溜走,却被小伊发现了)

Eep: Why are you rolling away? 小伊:你想滚到哪儿去?

Guy: I just want something to eat!盖:我只是想找点东西吃。

Eep: You had bug for dinner.Plenty of bug!小伊:你今天的晚餐是臭虫,很多臭虫。

Guy: Please!I'll let you help me hunt.盖:求你了。我让你跟我一起狩猎。

Eep: Really? 小伊:真的吗?

Thunk: Don't wait on me!Tell my story.坦克:我走不了了,别管我,你们走吧!别等我了,我已经招虫子了。把我的故事传下去。(此时,远处的小伊和盖已经开始狩猎了)

Eep: Okay.What do you call this? 小伊:这个叫什么?

Guy: A trap.盖:陷阱。

Eep: What is the deal?

小伊:它有什么用?(盖开始表演陷阱的作用)Eep: How long have you been alone? So what do we do?

小伊:你一个人呆太久了吧。(皮带猴表示抗议)那么接下来要干什么?

Guy: How's your acting? You're good at this.Sorry.No.Okay.盖:你的演技怎么样?(两人拿着木棍操纵玩偶吸引大鸟)你很有天分啊!《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

31(两人不小心抱在了一起,尴尬)我„„不„„对不起„„不„„好吧。

Eep: Excuse me.That's my arm!

小伊:对不起,不,应该是另一只手,这是我的手。

(两人慌乱,玩偶的姿态很奇怪,大鸟起了疑心,没有走进陷阱里)

Guy: Okay, I'm moving it...盖:好的,我把它移开,那个„„好,听你的。(大鸟忽然咬起玩偶,盖被带到高空)

Eep: It didn't step on your trap-y thing.小伊:它没有走进你的“陷阱”里。

Guy: Yeah, I noticed!

盖:是啊,我注意到了。(从高空坠落刚好掉进木桩里)

Grug: Where's Eep?

瓜哥:小伊呢?(大鸟追着小伊,小伊奋力躲闪)

Guy: She's awesome.盖:她好酷啊。

Grug: Eep!

瓜哥:小伊!(上前要救小伊)

Eep: Dad, no!

小伊:爸爸,不。(将瓜哥推离陷阱,大鸟被抓住,成了晚餐)盖:我只是想找点东西吃。

Eep: You had bug for dinner.Plenty of bug!小伊:你今天的晚餐是臭虫,很多臭虫。

Guy: Please!I'll let you help me hunt.盖:求你了。我让你跟我一起狩猎。

Eep: Really? 小伊:真的吗?

Thunk: Don't wait on me!Tell my story.32

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

坦克:我走不了了,别管我,你们走吧!别等我了,我已经招虫子了。把我的故事传下去。(此时,远处的小伊和盖已经开始狩猎了)

Eep: Okay.What do you call this? 小伊:这个叫什么?

Guy: A trap.盖:陷阱。

Eep: What is the deal?

小伊:它有什么用?(盖开始表演陷阱的作用)Eep: How long have you been alone? So what do we do?

小伊:你一个人呆太久了吧。(皮带猴表示抗议)那么接下来要干什么?

Guy: How's your acting? You're good at this.Sorry.No.Okay.盖:你的演技怎么样?(两人拿着木棍操纵玩偶吸引大鸟)你很有天分啊!(两人不小心抱在了一起,尴尬)我„„不„„对不起„„不„„好吧。

Eep: Excuse me.That's my arm!

小伊:对不起,不,应该是另一只手,这是我的手。

(两人慌乱,玩偶的姿态很奇怪,大鸟起了疑心,没有走进陷阱里)

Guy: Okay, I'm moving it...盖:好的,我把它移开,那个„„好,听你的。(大鸟忽然咬起玩偶,盖被带到高空)

Eep: It didn't step on your trap-y thing.小伊:它没有走进你的“陷阱”里。

Guy: Yeah, I noticed!

盖:是啊,我注意到了。(从高空坠落刚好掉进木桩里)

Grug: Where's Eep?

瓜哥:小伊呢?(大鸟追着小伊,小伊奋力躲闪)

Guy: She's awesome.盖:她好酷啊。《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Grug: Eep!

瓜哥:小伊!(上前要救小伊)

Eep: Dad, no!

小伊:爸爸,不。(将瓜哥推离陷阱,大鸟被抓住,成了晚餐)

【晚餐】

Thunk: It's an avalanche of flavor!

坦克:这是人间美味啊!(众人在狂吃,小伊向盖打招呼,故意在他面前撕下一只鸟腿,瞬间吃得只剩骨头,走向盖)

Guy: Looks like we won't have any leftovers.盖:看样子不会有剩菜了吧!

Eep: What are leftovers? 小伊:“剩菜”是什么东西?

Guy: You know, when you have so much food to eat you have some left over.盖:当你有很多食物的时候会有吃剩下的。

Eep: Well, we never have that much food.小伊:我们从来没剩下过。

Ugga: Grug, how about a story? 乌嘠:瓜哥,讲个故事吧。

Grug: That's a good idea.How about a story, huh? 瓜哥:好主意,想听故事吗?

Thunk: Yeah, a story!Tell us a story!坦克:有故事听,给我们讲故事。

Grug: Once upon a time there was a little tiger who lived in a cave with her family.There were a lot of rules, but the big, simple one was to never leave the cave at night.And the door was so heavy.Do you think it would be easy to remember?

瓜哥:很久以前有一只小老虎,和家人一起住在山洞里,它们有很多规矩,34

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

最简单最重要的一条就是,不能在晚上离开山洞,山洞的门很重。这条规矩应该很容易记住。

Thunk: So easy to remember.坦克:太容易记了。

Grug: I know.But while everyone was asleep, she went out anyway.瓜哥:是啊!不过当大家都睡着了,小老虎跑了出去。

No!众人:不!

Grug: Yes!And no sooner than she did her cave was destroyed and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk, with some weirdo they met, and died!The end.瓜哥:是的,它刚跑出去,它们的山洞就被毁了,于是大家不得不和一个奇怪的家伙一起走很远的路,然后全都死了。讲完了。

Guy: I did not see that coming.My stories never end like that.盖:没想到结果是这样,真是大逆转啊,我讲的故事可不会这样。

Thunk: Yes!Two stories in one night!

坦克:太好了,今晚能听两个故事。(众人跑向盖身边,期待的看着他)

Guy: Okay, but it won't be as good as Grug's.Once upon a time, there was a beautiful tiger.She lived in a cave with the rest of her family.Her father and mother told her:” You may go anywhere you want, but never go near the cliff, for you could fall.”

盖:额,好吧,不过我没瓜哥讲得好。很久以前有一只美丽的老虎,它和家人一起住在山洞里。它的爸爸妈妈告诉它,你什么地方都能去,就是不能靠近悬崖,你会掉下去。

Grug: And die.Good story.瓜哥(插嘴):然后死掉,好故事。

Guy: But when no one was looking, she would go near the cliff, for the closer 《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

she came to the edge, the more she could hear, the more she could see, and the more she

could feel.Finally she stood at the very edge, and she saw a light.She leaned to touch it, and she slipped.盖:有天趁大家不注意,它来到悬崖上,它越靠近悬崖边,就能听见更多,看见更多,感受更多,最后它站到了悬崖的最边上,它看见亮光,它探出身子去摸,结果滑倒了。

Grug: And she fell.瓜哥:它掉了下去。

Guy: And she flew.盖:它飞了起来。(众人惊叹)坦克:它飞到哪儿去了?

Guy: Tomorrow.盖:明天。

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天?

Guy: A place with more suns in the sky than you can count.盖:在那里天上有数不清的太阳。

Thunk: It would be so bright.坦克:那一定非常亮。

Guy: A place not like today, or yesterday.A place where things are better.盖:那个地方不想今天或昨天,在那儿一切都更加美好。

Grug: Tomorrow isn't a place.It's...It's...You can't see it!瓜哥:明天不是一个地方,它是„„是看不见的。

Guy: Oh, yes it is.I've seen it.That's where I'm going.盖:这地方存在,我看见过,那就是我要去的地方。(盖和小伊互相深情凝视,爸爸揪起小伊)

Grug: Well, we are going to shut our eyes and sleep.And when we wake up, 36

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 we're going to find the place that has everything we want.瓜哥:我们该闭上眼睛睡觉了,醒来后我们会找到我们要找的那个地方。

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天吗?

Grug: A cave.瓜哥:是山洞。(众人沉沉睡去)

Eep: Hey, do you have a minute? How did the tiger fly? 小伊:能聊聊吗?那只老虎是怎么飞的?

Guy: I only share when I'm outside the log.I'm funny that way.盖:我在木桩里讲不出故事来,我这个人就是这么怪。

Eep: Leave this to me.Hey, Thunk, you have a spider on your face.小伊:你就瞧我的吧!坦克,你脸上有蜘蛛。(一拳揍过去,坦克撞到木桩,盖从瓜哥肩上弹走)

Grug: Do not step on those weird, pointy rocks!

瓜哥:哦,他逃出来了。(准备向前追,踩到石头,巨疼)千万别踩那些奇怪的尖石头。

Thunk: You mean these rocks? Do not step on those rocks!

坦克:你是说这些吗?(试了一下,巨疼)千万别踩这些石头。

Gran: Step aside, girl.外婆:给我让开,真没用。(也试了一下,疼得大叫)

Grug: Hello? Nobody's listening!No one is listening!You cannot walk on those!Come back here now!

瓜哥:我说,怎么就没人听我的。这上面没法走路。(回头瞧见盖站在石头上十分愤怒)给我回来!快给我回来!(盖赶紧往前走)

Gran: Well, there goes out chance for survival.外婆:他一走我们活下去的机会就没了。

Thunk: And our log!《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

坦克:木桩也没了。

Grug: Okay!

瓜哥:好吧!(忍着剧痛,踩石头追盖,盖从木桩里逃出来,跑到石头后躲起来,看向咕噜家族)

Thunk: Jumping doesn't help.I mean, just briefly, but it doesn't get any better!坦克:跳也没用,跳起来不疼,落下去还是痛。(盖看到小伊,不忍心,躲回石头后面)

Thunk: Okay.Do not walk on your hands.The hands do not help at all!坦克:别用手走,用手走也没用。(盖无奈的摇头)

Belt: Come,on!皮带猴,唉,走吧!

Guy: I can help you, but we're going to have to make a few changes.The log ride is over.Drop the log.Now kick it away.Farther!Really?!

盖:我可以帮你们,不过我们得把原来的规矩改一改,不许再用木桩了。把它放下。

(瓜哥放下木桩)现在,把它踢走。(瓜哥象征性地踢了一脚)远一点!(瓜哥愤怒地将木桩踢到无限远处)行啊!

Grug: Okay, smart Guy.Now what? 瓜哥:行了,聪明人!现在怎么办?

(盖和皮带猴为每人做了一双鞋子,大家忽然都不会走路了,小伊将眼睛蒙住,等着盖给自己的惊喜)

Thunk: Good fish, good fish.坦克:乖鱼,乖鱼。

Guy: Okay,now you can look.盖:行了,你可以看了。

(小伊看到脚下的鞋子,尖叫起来)

Eep:Huh!I love them!But where are my feet? 38

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 小伊:啊!!我好喜欢!那我的脚呢?

Guy: They're still there.盖(慌忙说):脚还在。

(小伊紧张地试着走路,不小心歪倒,靠在了盖的身上)

Guy: You're really heavy.盖:你真的很重!

Eep: Really? Thank you.小伊:真的吗?谢谢!(盖支撑不住,和小伊倒在了地上)

Grug: Hey!Hey, wait, wait!

瓜哥:等等。(上前将小伊和盖分开)

Guy: Okay, she's up.We're good.I'm good.盖:别紧张,她起来了,都没事,没事。

Gran: These shoes are great!Where do you get these ideas?

外婆:这鞋真是太棒了!你怎么想到这个点子的?(盖开始比划)

Guy: I'm calling it a brain.I'm pretty sure it's where ideas come from.盖:我把这个叫做“大脑”,点子都是从这个地方来的。

Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain!坦克(伤心):爸爸,我没有大脑!

Grug: We've gotten along just fine without brains until now.Cavemen don't need brains.We have these.That's I'm talking about!Ideas are for weaklings!Now let's get to that Mountain.瓜哥:我们没有大脑活到现在不是也挺好?穴居人不需要什么大脑!我们有这个。(开始比划拳头)有这个就足够了,弱小的人才需要想点子,行了,我们去那座山吧!(大家重新上路了,穿着鞋)

Ugga: I love those.乌嘠:我好喜欢这个。

Thunk: Good fish , don't eat my feet.《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

坦克:乖鱼,别吃我的脚。

(又见到之前的猴子了,瓜哥准备与大打一架,没想到盖给这些猴子们发香蕉后,猴子们瞬间就变温顺,众人穿过树林来到石林,盖给每人准备了两根长木棍,众人踩着高跷过去了)

Eep: How did the tiger fly?

小伊:我说,那只老虎是怎么飞的?(盖怕小伊摔倒,扶住她)

Guy: She jumped on the sun and rode it to Tomorrow.盖:它跳上太阳,骑着它去了明天。(瓜哥在后面看到很生气)

Grug: No, no, no, no!

瓜哥:不不不!(爸爸用木棍打了山下的绿色大虎,大虎很愤怒,用爪子打断木棍,每打一次,木棍就短了一截)

(下山,大家用盖做的滑板,瓜哥自己走,结果连滚带爬)

Thunk: Hi, Dad!Bye, Dad.坦克:嗨,爸爸!再见爸爸!(下雨了)

Guy: You've seen rain before, right ? 盖:你们以前看见过下雨吧!

Eep: We don't get out much.小伊:我们平时很少出门。

(盖撑起一把树叶伞,小伊和盖亲密地站在一起,瓜哥看到很生气。一把夺下雨伞,结果碰巧被雷击中,伞烧坏了,其他人纷纷撑起伞,继续前行)(来到海边)

Grug: Eep, looks dangerous!

瓜哥:小伊,看上去很危险!(小伊很不满爸爸的胆小)

Eep: Dad, you say that about everything!

小伊:爸爸,你看什么都危险!(想再次尝试)

Guy: Careful.盖(一把抓住小伊):小心点。40

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 Eep: Really? OK.小伊(不好意思地后退):是吗?好的。

(盖纵身跃入水里,小伊惊讶,也跳了下去,但起初并不会游泳,盖准备上前教她,谁料小伊自己游起来了。众人见小伊游得非常开心,纷纷跳入水中。盖从水里将小伊抬起来,爸爸又看见了)

Grug: No, no, no, not cool, not cool!Not cool!

瓜哥:不不不,这可不好,不好,不好!(一跃跳进水里,沉到水底,绿色大虎再次出现了,瓜哥赶紧逃命)

(一路,盖为大家说故事和笑话)

Guy: …The bear says:“ your cave? I've been dumping my bones here since last week!”

盖:.....那只熊说,谁说这是你的山洞,我上星期就在这儿放骨头了!

That's a funny story!

众人大笑:上星期,哈哈哈!这故事太好笑了。

Guy: It's not a story, it's a joke.盖:这不是故事,这是笑话。

Gran: What's a joke? 外婆:什么是“笑话”?

Guy: You know,just making something up,to make you laugh.盖:就是编出点东西来能逗人笑。

(瓜哥望着眼前一个个的石洞,不知改怎么办。盖开始给每个人发一个海螺)

Guy: Here you go.盖:这个给你。

Thanks.众人:谢谢。

Guy: One for you.《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

盖:这个给你。还有这个是给你的。

Thunk: Thanks.坦克:谢谢!(最后发到了瓜哥)

Guy: And this one is for you.盖:还有这个是给你的。

Grug: Okay, okay.That's enough.I don't see why the kids need their own shells.瓜哥:行了,够了,这些孩子要贝壳干什么?

Guy: So if anyone get in trouble, we can call the others.盖:如果碰到危险就能通知其他人。

Grug: Wait, you're saying we should split up? 瓜哥:等等,你是说我们要分开行动吗?

Guy: We can try more paths at once.It's the fastest way through.盖:我们大家可以同时走不同的路,这样走是最快的。

Grug: The Croods stick together.Your way isn't safe.瓜哥:我们全家要待在一起,分开走不安全。

Grug: They can handle it.盖:他们不会有事的。

Eep: We can do it, Dad.小伊:我们能行的,爸爸。

Grug: No, no, no, no, no.It's my job to keep you safe.I'm still in charge, and we are not splitting up.Except for you two.And that's final!

瓜哥:不行不行不行!保护你们的安全是我的责任!这儿我说了算,我们不能分开行动!(看到小伊和盖站在一起)你们俩可以分开。就这么定了!

(这时强大的地震波将大家震入洞内,众人在下落过程中分开来了落到了不同的地方)

Grug: Hello? Hello? Is everyone all right? 42

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 瓜哥:喂,喂!大家都好吗?

We're okay, Grug!众人:我们没事,瓜哥。

Thunk: Dad, I'm freaking out a little bit.Just tell me what to do.Just what do I do? What do I do right now?

坦克:爸爸,我现在有点害怕,告诉我该怎么做,我该怎么做?

Grug: Stay where you are!I'll find you.瓜哥:留在原地别动,我去找你。

Guy: No!Too slow.Everybody, keep moving forward and we'll get out.盖:不,这样太慢了,各位,都往前走,我们会走出去的。

Thunk: Dad? 坦克:爸爸?

Grug: Yeah.Okay.Remember, never not be afraid.You can do this!瓜哥:我在。好吧,记住,永远不要不害怕!你们能行的。

Thunk: It's gonna be okay.I'm gonna pass out.坦克:不会有事的,我能走出去。

Ugga: Sandy!Sandy!乌嘠:小珊!小珊!

(众人在各自的路上摸索着前进,瓜哥却一直在原地打转)

(小伊来到的地方在飘着花,其实是盖藏在高处的石头上面向下撒,他以为小伊不知道)

Guy: Give me another one.盖:再给我一个。

Eep: You dropped these?

小伊:这是你的吧?(盖被身后忽然出现的小伊吓得翻下高处)【洞口】

Guy: Come with me.《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

盖:跟我走吧。

(道格拉斯突然冲了出来)

Thunk: Here, boy, catch!

坦克(在后面追赶):好孩子,接住!(妈妈和外婆向这边走来)

Eep: Gran? Mom!

小伊:外婆?妈妈!(大家都汇合在了一起)

Ugga: Grug? 乌嘠:瓜哥?

(黑暗的洞内,瓜哥依然坐在原地)

Ugga: I'll go get him.乌嘠:我去找他。(夜幕降临)

Thunk: Good boy.Who's my good boy? You are.Yes, you are.Look at you.You need a name? You want a name? I'm going to call you Douglas.Can you do tricks? Roll over.Come on, Douglas.Roll over.Good boy, Douglas!

坦克:好孩子。谁是乖乖狗。是你。你想要个名字吗?那我就叫你道格拉斯。会玩个把戏吗?翻个身。来啊,道格拉斯,翻个身。(它翻了个身,滚下黑暗里)好孩子,道格拉斯!

Gran: I was in love once.He was a hunter.I was a gatherer.It was quite a scandal.We fed each other berries.We danced.Then my father smashed him with a rock and traded me to your grandfather.外婆:我曾经爱过一个人,他负责狩猎,我负责采集,但是那算是丑闻了。我们互相喂浆果吃,一起跳舞,后来我父亲用石头把他砸死,把我交换给你们的外公。

Grug: Croods, get down here!

瓜哥:咕噜家的人,都给我下来。(爸爸朝上大喊)

Ugga: Grug, they're okay.Guy's with them.乌嘠:瓜哥,没事的,有盖在呢!44

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

Grug: Oh, Guy's with them.Okay.Well, thank you, thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update.瓜哥:有盖在,好吧!谢谢!谢谢你专门告诉我盖的最新情况。

Ugga: Okay.I'm gonna go up.Why don't you join us when you stop being a big drag.乌嘠:行了,我要上去了,等你不再那么讨人厌了,再上来加入我们吧!

Grug: Sleep pile? How about a story, huh? Anyone?

瓜哥(自言自语):排排睡,要不要听故事,有人听吗?(垂头丧气)

Guy: Then Thork said:”Know it, I drew it.”

盖:然后托格说:“知道吗,是我画的。” 众人:这太没道理了。

Ugga: I know it was hard for you to bring us along, but, they had the best day in their lives.Thank you for that!

乌嘠:我知道你把我们带到这儿来很不容易,一路上大家都非常开心,真的很感谢你!(两人相视一笑,忽然盖站了起来,众人看向远方)

Guy: I wanna show you something.盖:给你们看样东西。(众人开始沿着山岩往上爬,等所有人爬到最高处,盖将火把吹灭,众人仰望头上的璀璨的星空)

Thunk: More suns in the sky than you can count.坦克:天上有数不清的太阳。

Guy: Every sun that crosses our sky comes to rest up there.盖:每一个划过我们天空的太阳都在那里休息。(指向星空)

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天?

Guy: That's where we'll be safe.盖:那里很安全。

Eep: I'm going with Guy.小伊(类似自言自语):我要和盖一起去。《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Grug: No, not my little girl.瓜哥(在底下听见很伤心):不,别带走我的宝贝女儿!

Eep: Come with us.小伊(对着妈妈说):一起去吧!

Ugga: I can't go without Grug.乌嘠:我不能丢下瓜哥。

Gran: Well, that makes one of us.Count me in.外婆:我才不在乎他呢!也算上我一个!

Ugga: Really? Mom?

乌嘠:真的吗,妈妈?现在吗?

Gran: Grug has no idea how to protect us.In fact, he has no ideas at all.外婆:瓜哥不知道怎么保护我们,那家伙连个点子也想不出。

Ugga: No.That's not true.What about that one time he...uh...he...乌嘠:不,你这么说不对,我记得有一次他......(妈妈也说不出)他......(瓜哥在底下听着,面露笑容,又失望地低下头)

Gran: Oh, face it.If he actually had an idea of his own, I'd have a heart attack and die!

外婆:承认吧,要是他能想出什么点子,我肯定会心脏病突发死掉!

【第二天清晨,树林】

Ugga: Grug? 乌嘠:瓜哥? Thunk: Dad? Dad? 坦克:爸爸,爸爸?

Guy: He's a big guy.How can he just disappear like that.盖:他这么大块头,怎么会就这么不见了?

Thunk: Hey, wait.Let's ask that ugly lady if she's seen Dad.46

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

坦克:等等,我们问问这个丑女人有没有看见过他。(“丑女人”忽然回头,众人惊呆,就是瓜哥)

Grug: I haven't seen him.瓜哥(笑着说):我没看见他。

Ugga: What are you doing? 乌嘠:你在干什么?

Grug: Yeah.Wow.I was up all night.All these ideas kept coming to me.瓜哥:我一晚上没睡,因为各种点子突然间都冒出来了。

Guy: Is that a snake?

盖(望向瓜哥的腰部):那是蛇吗?

Grug: Belt!New and improved!It's even self-tightening.瓜哥:是皮带,改良加强版的,它还有自动收紧功能。

Ugga: What's that on your head? 乌嘠:你头上戴的是什么东西?

Gran: It's called desperation.外婆(讽刺地说):那个东西叫“绝望”。

Grug: I call it a „rug'.Rhymes with Grug.And this one...I call it a 'ride'.Rhymes with Grug.瓜哥:我叫它“挂发”,跟瓜哥押韵。(指向身边的石头)这个呢,我叫它“交通工具”,跟瓜哥押韵。

Guy: That doesn't rhyme...盖(打岔道):一点也不押韵。

Grug: It's gonna get us places faster than shoes.Yeah!Try to keep up!瓜哥(继续炫耀道):坐这个比穿着鞋走路快多了,你们尽量跟上。(抱着石头滚下山坡,结果却撞上了大树,大树歪倒,众人闪开)

Thunk: I wish I had a „ride'.坦克:我也想要个交通工具。《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

Grug: Painting is a thing of the past.I call this a „snapshot'.瓜哥(将泥土抹在坦克脸上):壁画已经过时了,我把这个叫做“快拍”。(说完拿起一块板状石头拍向坦克的脸,石板上印上了坦克的脸)

Thunk: Let's do it again.I think I blinked.坦克:在拍一次吧,我刚才眨眼了。(说完昏倒在地)Grug:I call them ’shades’.瓜哥(继续给众人展示自己的点子,拿起一块短的长木板):我把这个叫做“遮光镜”。

Thunk:The sun doesn't hurt my eyes anymore!坦克:太阳光一点儿也不刺眼了!

Ugga: Where do you get these great ideas? 乌嘠:你哪来的那么多点子?

Grug: Since I don't have a brain, they're coming from my stomach, down deep below, and then up again into my mind.瓜哥:既然我没有大脑,那他们就是从我的胃里,从最下面生出来然后再回到上面。(说完掉进了一个坑里)

Guy: Grug, we have to keep moving.盖:瓜哥,我们得快点赶路!

Grug: See, I got ideas.I got thoughts.Like this.I call it a „mobile home'.Isn't that something? I'm calling this one a „lifterator'.瓜哥(对小伊说):瞧,我有点子,我有想法。(继续介绍自己的想法)比如这个,我把它叫做“移动的家”。是不是很棒。这个东西叫做“跳跳板”。

Eep: Mom?

小伊(忧虑地说):妈妈? Ugga: I know.It's bad.乌嘠:我知道,这真是糟透了。

(正说着,瓜哥将自己弹向了高空,正此时天空出现一道闪电,正好击中48

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词 瓜哥,众人发出一阵叹息声)

Gran: I almost feel sorry for him.No, I don't.外婆:我都快开始同情他了!(瓜哥坠落到翘板上,另一端的石头慢慢滚下来,正好压住瓜哥)不,他活该!

【水面上】

Ugga: What are you trying to do.Grug? 乌嘠:你到底想干什么,瓜哥?

Grug: I thought if I could have ideas like Guy, maybe Eep would listen to me.Maybe she wouldn't want to go with Guy.瓜哥:我在想如果我有很多点子,就像盖,也许小伊就能听我话了,也许她就不会跟盖走了。(忧伤状)

Ugga: Oh,Grug.Is that what this is all about? 乌嘠:瓜哥,你就是为了这个吗?

Grug: And I also thought it would kill your mother, so...you know, win-win.瓜哥:另外我觉得这样没准能弄死你妈,所以也算是双赢吧!

Guy: We're here!

盖:我们到了。(众人仰视着面前的高山,下“船”,身后传来一声巨响)

Grug: Cave!Everyone inside!Come on!Hurry up!Let's go!Let's go!Go!Go!瓜哥:有山洞!大家快进去!(说完要推众人进山洞)快进去!

Ugga: Wait, Grug!乌嘠:等等,瓜哥!

Eep: No!

小伊(奋力钻出来):不!

Ugga: No more caves, Grug.乌嘠:别在住山洞了。

Grug: What? 《疯狂原始人》中英文完整台词

瓜哥:什么?

Gran: We're gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy.外婆:我们要和盖一起跳上太阳!骑着它去明天!

Grug: Wait, wait, so you're all going to do this? Thunk? 瓜哥:等等,你们都要跟他走吗?坦克?

Thunk: Sorry, Dad.坦克:对不起,爸爸。

Eep: You have to stop worrying for all of us.小伊:你不要再为我们操心了!

Grug: It's my job to worry.It's my job to follow the rules.瓜哥:这是我的责任,我的责任就是遵守规矩!

Eep: The rules don't work out here!小伊:那些规矩在这儿不管用!

Grug: They kept us alive!瓜哥:靠它们我们才活着!

Eep: That wasn't living, that was just...not dying.There's a difference.小伊:那也能叫活着吗?只不过是没有死掉,活着不是这样的。

Grug: Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me!瓜哥:乌噶,大家伙,你们得听我的话!

Eep: We'd be dead now if we'd listened to you!We have to follow Guy now.小伊:我们要是听你的就死定了!现在我们听盖的。(众人一齐看向盖,瓜哥非常愤怒)

Grug: Guy? 瓜哥:盖?

Ugga: Guy, run!乌嘠:盖,快跑!

(瓜哥愤怒地扑向盖,盖没有逃过,两人一齐滚下山崖)50

【疯狂原始人】中英文版台词

Guy: This is pointless!We've running out of time!Everything is collapsing.You are being irrational and counterproductive.盖:你这样做没有意义!我们没时间了,一切都在崩塌!你这样胡搅蛮缠只会事与愿违!

Grug: Big words anger me!Keep talking!瓜哥:听你这么说话我就来气,你再说啊!

Guy: Countermeasures!Remember how you were this morning? You changed, remember? Idea man? Modern man?

盖:启动防御装置。还记得你早上的样子吗?你变了。有想法有点子,是现代人了。(盖意识到自己陷入焦油之中)

Grug: I am a caveman!

瓜哥:我一直就是个穴居人。(说着愤怒地扑向盖)

Guy: No, no, no, wait!

盖:不,别过来!(为时已晚,两人陷入焦油之中)

Grug: No!What is this stuff that's saving you from my punches? 瓜哥:这是什么鬼东西,拖住我的拳头不让我打你。

Guy: Tar.盖:是焦油。

Grug: No!瓜哥:不!

Guy:Plaese...盖:不要...Grug: No!I have to get back to them!瓜哥:不!我得回到他们身边去。

Guy: You have to stop...Stop struggling!

盖:瓜哥,停下来,别再挣扎了!

Grug: No!

第五篇:《疯狂原始人》英语配音台词

十四【洞口】 Guy: Come with me Thunk: Here, boy, catch!Eep: Gran? Mom!Ugga: Grug? Ugga: I?ll go get him.(夜幕降临)Thunk: Good boy.Who?s my good boy? You are.Yes, you are.Look at you.You need a name? You want a name? I?m going to call you Douglas.Can you do tricks? Roll over.Come on, Douglaas.Roll over.Good boy, Douglas!Gran: I was in love once.He was a hunter.I was a gatherer.It was quite a scandal.We fed each other berries.We danced.Then my father smashed him with a rock and traded me to your grandfather Grug: Croods, get down here!Ugga: Grug, they?re okay.Guy?s with them Grug: Oh, Guy?s with them.Okay.Well, thank you, thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update.Ugga: Okay.I?m gonna go up.Why don?t you join us when you stop being a big drag.Grug: Sleep pile? How about a story, huh? Anyone? Guy: Then Thork said:”Know it, I drew it.” Ugga: I know it was hard for you to bring us along, but, they had the best day in their lives.Thank you for that!Guy: I wanna show you something.Thunk: More suns in the sky than you can count.Guy: Every sun that crosses our sky comes to rest up there.Eep: Tomorrow? Guy: That?s where we?ll be safe Eep: I?m going with Guy.Grug: No, not my little girl.Eep: Come with us.Ugga: I can?t go without Grug.Gran: Well, that makes one of us.Count me in.Ugga: Really? Mom? Gran: Grug has no idea how to protect us.In fact, he has no ideas at all.Ugga: No.That?s not true.What about that one time he...uh...he...Gran: Oh, face it.If he actually had an idea of his own, I?d have a heart attack and die!,十五【第二天清晨,树林】 Ugga: Grug? Thunk: Dad? Dad? Guy: He is a big guy.How can he just disappear like that.Thunk: Hey, wait.Let?s ask that ugly lady if she?s seen Dad.Grug: I haven?t seen him.Ugga: What are you doing? Grug: Yeah.Wow.I was up all night.All these ideas kept coming to me.Guy: Is that a snake? Grug: Belt!New and improved!It?s even self-tightening Ugga: What?s that on your head? Gran: It?s called desperation Grug: I call it a ?rug?.Rhymes with Grug.And this one...I call it a ?ride?.Rhymes with Grug Guy: That doesn?t rhyme Grug: It?s gonna get us places faster than shoes.Yeah!Try to keep up!Thunk: I wish I had a ?ride?.Grug: Painting is a thing of the past.I call this a ?snapshot? Thunk: Let?s do it again.I think I blinked.Grug:I call them ’shades’.Thunk:The sun doesn?t hurt my eyes anymore!Ugga: Where do you get these great ideas? Grug: Since I don?t have a brain, they?re coming from my stomach, down deep below, and then up again into my mind.Guy: Grug, we have to keep moving.Grug: See, I got ideas.I got thoughts.Like this.I call it a ?mobile home?.Isn?t that something? I?m calling this one a ?lifterator? Eep: Mom? Ugga: I know.It?s bad.G Gran: I almost feel sorry for him.No, I don?t.十六【水面上】 Ugga: What are you trying to do.Grug? Grug: I thought if I could have ideas like Guy, maybe Eep would listen to me.Maybe she wouldn?t want to go with Guy.Ugga: Oh,Grug.Is that what this is all about? Grug: And I also thought it would kill your mother, so...you know, win-win.Guy: We?re here!Grug: Cave!Everyone inside!Come on!Hurry up!Let?s go!Let?s go!Go!Go!Ugga: Wait, Grug!Eep: No!Ugga: No more caves, Grug.Grug: What? Gran: We?re gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy.Grug: Wait, wait, so you?re all going to do this? Thunk? Thunk: Sorry, Dad.Eep: You have to stop worrying for all of us.Grug: It?s my job to worry.It?s my job to follow the rules Eep: The rules don?t work out here!Grug: They kept us alive!Eep: That wasn?t living, that was just...not dying.There?s a difference.Grug: Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me!Eep: We?d be dead now if we?d listened to you!We have to follow Guy now Grug: Guy? Ugga: Guy, run!Guy: This is pointless!We?ve running out of time!Everything is collapsing.You are being irrational and counterproductive.Grug: Big words anger me!Keep talking!Guy: Countermeasures!Remember how you were this morning? You changed, remember? Idea man? Modern man? Grug: I am a caveman!Guy: No, no, no, wait!Grug: No!What is this stuff that?s saving you from my punches? Guy: Tar.Grug: No!Guy:Plaese..Grug: No!I have to get back to them!Guy: You have to stop...Stop struggling!Grug: No!Guy: Grug, stop!No one gets out of this.Believe me.I know.Grug: Your...? Guy: Family.Yeah.Grug: Sorry.

下载疯狂原始人我爱的台词(合集5篇)word格式文档
下载疯狂原始人我爱的台词(合集5篇).doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏,请勿使用迅雷等下载。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式


声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:645879355@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

相关范文推荐

    疯狂动物城搞笑台词

    《疯狂动物城》以高口碑和高票房赢得了观众的喜爱,狐兔CP更是一度被推上话题榜,下面整理了疯狂动物城搞笑台词中英对照版,喜欢这部电影的朋友一定不要错过!1.Life's a little b......

    疯狂动物城的英文台词

    在一个现代化的动物都市里,每种动物都有自己的居所,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番天地。下面给大家整理了疯狂动物城的英文台词,一起来看......

    疯狂动物城的英语台词

    经典英文电影中那些燃情走心的台词,通常短小精悍,滴水藏海,源于真实语境,对于影迷,自然感同身受,这些英文,不时朗读,定能让我们在欢乐中思考,思考中成长。下面是小编为大家收集整理的......

    曾有一个人我爱他如生命(★)

    曾有一个人我爱他如生命 我想讲一个很长很长的故事,来祭奠那段死去的,永远不会再有的爱情。 也许这辈子,这么刻骨铭心的付出就这么一次了。只可惜,我的爱是单向的,永远得不到回应......

    这一刻爱吧台词大全

    这一刻爱吧台词大全你相不相信爱情,是很相信,还是很不相信?对于爱情你会主动地去争取,还是被动地静静等候?你的爱情,在哪个象限?第一象限管他是天使还是恶魔 我有次做梦梦到在考试,......

    《简·爱》配音台词

    《简·爱》 台词片段(罗:罗切斯特;简:简·爱)罗:还没睡? 简:没见你平安回来,怎么能睡?梅森先生怎么样? 罗:他没事,有医生照顾。 简:昨晚上你说要受到的危险,过去了? 罗:梅森不离开英国,很难保......

    《遇到爱》小品台词

    《遇到爱》 (早恋在家长心里是一个沉甸甸的话题,但对孩子而言却是一场期待 已久的浪漫大戏。) Z:哎呦,都得了年级前三名了,还这么用功啊?我说你这个书呆子,除了读书,你就不能想点别的......

    情书-爱一个人我只能痴痴的等

    写封情书,给你最爱的人!让爱情相守一生一世!www.xiexiebang.com精心情书收集!  作者:迦椤 爱上你,是五年前的那个夏日。不经意间抬头,四目相对的刹那,在你深邃的双眸中,我读出了......