第一篇:沈阳理工大学 外贸口语
《外贸口语》课程教学大纲
课程代码: 07014200
2课程英文名称:外贸口语
课程总学时:24讲课:24实验:0上机:0
适用专业:英语专业
大纲编写(修订)时间:2010年7月
一、大纲使用说明
(一)课程的地位及教学目标
本课程为专业选修课,采用教材与补充多媒体教学课件的方法,使之更加生动新颖,把《外贸口语》课程办成内容跟得上时代发展,实用性强,信息量大的专业课。
(二)知识、能力及技能方面的基本要求
以技能训练为主 , 使学生通过学习能初步掌握外贸英语听说的基本技能 , 以正确清楚的语音语调 , 用英语进行一般对外经贸业务谈判和生活接待。
(三)实施说明
本课程的课堂教学要把内容与英语的学习有机的结合起来.不仅传授语言知识 , 同时要引导学生关注经贸的相关知识.在教学中要把过去以教师为中心的教学模式改编为以学生为中心的教学模式.多开展以任务为中心的 , 形式多样的教学活动 , 采用启发式、讨论式、发现式和研究式的教学方法,充分调动学生学习的积极性,激发学生的学习动机,最大限度地让学生参与学习的全过程。
(四)对先修课的要求
无
(五)对习题课、实验环节的要求
在平时的授课中,根据每个章节所涉及的内容,给学生布置适当的场景,让学生依照所学的内容编写场景对话,并在课上采用提问的方式进行演练。
(六)课程考核方式
1.考核方式
成绩考核要以教材为依据,加以同等程度的相关资料来辅助命题。由课任教师自行命题并决定各学期的口试形式。(考生或就教师指定话题或进行对话;或就所抽到的图片进行描述,表达自己的观点;或就题签上的要求扮演角色;或就规定的情景和要求进行对话和讨论。教师根据考生的语言流利程度,思想表达,交际能力,语言得体性及有无重大语法错误进行评分。)
2.考核目标
通过考核,是学生能熟练运用所学知识,进行最基本的外贸活动对话。
3.成绩构成最终成绩采用平时表现和期末口试相结合的成绩评定办法,学生平时的课堂表现和参与活动情况占总评的 30%,期末口试占总评的70%,以百分制计算。
(七)参考书目
《大学外贸英语》,陈庆柏编,北京:对外经济贸易大学出版社,2007
《经贸英语口语》,刘醒吾,陈坚.北京:外语教学与研究出版社,199
4《外贸英语对话》,诸葛霖.北京:对外经济贸易大学出版社,2998
二、中文摘要
本课程根据国际贸易实用英语的特点,结合我国对外经济贸易业务经验和实际情况,确定课文情境、业务环境和功能项目,帮助学生了解各个国际贸易业务环节,本课程同时结合各业务环节辅之以相关的语言运用知识、常用形式,培养学生的贸易实务知识和英语会话能力。
三、课程学时分配表
四、教学内容及基本要求
Unit 1 Establishing Business Relations(建议学时数:2学时)学习目的和要求:本单元首先从贸易对话的最初接洽开始入手,从买卖双方的角度详细解释了如何用英文跟对方进行贸易试探和接触。通过本单元学习应当了解如何跟贸易伙伴进行初次接触。重点和难点: 贸易试探中的英文对话
Unit 2 Itinerary(建议学时数:2学时)
学习目的和要求: 本单元是关于贸易合作的前期接待工作。包括设定谈判时间,观光,购物,工厂参观和机场送行等一系列的工作。重点和难点: 接待客人的礼貌用语。Unit 3 Inquiry(建议学时数:2学时)
学习目的和要求:本单元涉及正式贸易谈判的第一个环节:问询。包括询问商品的名称,数量,质量,规格,付款方式,包装等一系列的问题。重点和难点:对于一些贸易术语的了解。
Unit 4:Offer and counter-offer(建议学时数:2学时)学习目的和要求:本单元涉及对商品的报价和还盘。
重点和难点:理解掌握一些报价和还盘的技巧和英语表达及相应的术语。Unit 5: Acceptance and order(建议学时数:2学时)
学习目的和要求:本单元涉及同意交易以及订货的相关内容。
重点和难点:理解和掌握合同所涉及的基本条款以及合同中的术语以及注意事项。Unit 6: On price(建议学时数:2学时)
学习目的和要求: 本单元涉及贸易双方在交易时如何在交易价格上进行协商。重点和难点:如何在交易中最大地维护本方的基本经济利益和讨价还价的技巧。Unit 7: Terms of payment(建议学时数:2学时)
学习目的和要求:本单元涉及双方在协商好交易价格之后的付款方式问题。重点和难点:学习一些付款方式的术语。
Unit 8: Packing and Marking(建议学时数:2学时)
学习目的和要求:本单元涉及在运输中产品的包装和标记。
重点和难点:掌握一些怎样对商品进行包装和标记的基本问题和相关术语。Unit 9: Quality inspection and Arbitration(建议学时数:2学时)学习目的和要求:本单元是关于对商品质量等方面的监测以及仲裁 重点和难点:熟悉仲裁的程序以及相关用语。
Unit 10:Shipping and Delivery(建议学时数:2学时)学习目的和要求:本单元涉及商品运输以及交付的相关问题重点和难点:理解运输方式以及相关用语。Unit:11 Insurance(建议学时数:2学时)
学习目的和要求:本单元是关于对商品保险方面的内容
重点和难点:熟悉对商品上保险的重要性,程序以及相关用语。Unit:12 Complaint and claims(建议学时数:2学时)
学习目的和要求:本单元是关于对商品问题进行投诉的问题。
重点和难点:熟悉如何对商品出现的问题进行投诉,相关程序以及相应的术语。
编写人: 毕世颖、王欢、谢军 审核人: 徐凤娇 批准人: 李雪梅
第二篇:外贸常用口语分享
We’ve received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
We’ve got here our sales samples Type 1.and Type 2.这里是一号和二号样货。Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.我们的质量完全以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
You can see the difference between these grades.你可以看看这些等级的差别。these two grades are very much in demand.这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。We are in urgent need of these two grades.我们现在急需这两种等级的货。
the colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
No doubt you’ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.我必须通知货物的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
the quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。We found the goods didn’t aGREe with the original patterns.我们发现货物与原式样不符。
the new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We’re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
Please send me the detailed specification of the pipes you want.So I can send a accurate quote to you.
第三篇:外贸口语
卖火柴的小女孩
It was the last night of the year.It was snowing heavily and the ominous sky had grown dark.A poor little girl was walking bare-foot through the streets trying to find people to buy her matches.She had had slippers on when she left home.But they were too big.She had lost them when she crossed the wide and deep street.So then she continued walking along without her slippers.The sad girl looked as thin as the matches that she was selling.She had already been walking in the wind and snow for a whole day.No one had bought anything from her;no one had given her even a copper penny.She was shivering with cold, yet she did not dare to go home.If she did not bring money home, her father would beat her.Besides, her home was as cold as the street.As her legs could no longer carry her, she sat down at the corner of the street.How fine it would be if she had a little fire before her!She drew a match from the box and struck it against the wall.Oh, how it burned!The girl struck one match after another.It really seemed as if she was sitting by a great beautiful stove.When the little fire was burning, in her imagination she saw a lot of fine things: a Christmas tree, a goose, and so on.It also seemed to her that her long dead grandmother was standing by her.She was the only person who had been good to her.The next day the New Year’s sun was shinning upon the little body that was lying there with the pile of burned matches.The poor girl had gently frozen to death on the last day of the Old Year.绕口令
Betty bought a bit of butter, “But” said she “this butter is bitter.If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter” So, She bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her bitter batter better.
第四篇:外贸常用口语
外贸常用口语
1.It„s very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport,Miss Wang.王小姐,您能到机场来接我真是太客气了。
2.We will do our best to ship the goods as early as possible,and we feel sure that the shipment will be satisfactory to you in every respect.我们将尽力早日装运,并相信你方对这批货物会全方位满意。
3.I believe that our pleasure cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.我相信多年的友好合作,我们已经成了可信赖的伙伴。
4.Talking about food,I have two favorites: one is Chinese food,the other is French food.谈到食品,我有两个爱好,一是中国食品,另一个就是法国食品。
5.My secretary will send the contract with my signature to your hotel 2:00 this afternoon.今天下午两点,我的秘书将把我签过的合同送到您的宾馆。
6.If you should encounter any inconveniences,please do not hesitate to let me know,and I„ll be very glad to help you out.您若有不便之处,请随时直言相告,我将很乐意为您排忧解难。
7.Our way of packing has been widely accepted by other clients,and we have received no complaints whatsoever up to now.我们的包装方式已经被其他客户广泛接受,目前为止还没有任何投拆。
8.I would like to bend the rules a little if possible,but we only accept D/P if the amount is under USD2,000.如果可以的话可以改变一下规则,但是如果金额在2000美元以下,我们只接受D/P
9.I hope your trip to China will mark the beginning of longstanding cooperation between us.我希望这次中国之行标志着我们之间长期稳定的业务合作的开始。
10.If you can reduce the price by 2% and give us three months to raise money,we„d be willing to give you a 10% down payment.如果你愿意把价格降低2%,并且给我们三个月的时间筹款,我们就愿先付10%的订金。
11.I„m afraid our manager will not be available till tomorrow afternoon……
恐怕我们经理要到明天下午才有空。
12.Anyway,compared with the prices of similar products on the international market,our price has always been on the low side.不管怎么样,比较世界市场上相同产品的价格,我们的价格总是很低的。
13.We can certainly do this,but it is subject to an additional premium,because our CIF quotation doesn„t include this risk.我们当然可以照办,但战争险要交额外的保险费,因为我们的 CIF 报价没有包括这种附别。
14.Last year our turnover reached $ 1million,a 10-year high.去年我们的出口额达到了100万,创十年之最高。
15.I„m afraid I‟m not in a position to give you an immediate answer.I„ll have to consult my head office.我恐怕不能立即给你答复,我要先和总公司联系一下。
16.Our corporation was established in 1964 and has now over twenty branches overseas.我们公司创建于1964年,现在国外有二十几个分公司。
17.So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art.NO.17 at US $ 80 per piece CIFC5% London for shipment in May.现在我们向你们报价十七号货1万件,每件成本加运保费至伦敦80美元,含佣5%,5月份装运。
18.But your products are still new to our market,and we need to do a lot of work and send a lot of money on the sales promotion.但是你们的产品在我们的市场上还是新产品,我们在促销上需要做很多工作花费大量金钱
19.We„re now looking to the American market to sell our new generation of color TV sets.我们对新一代彩电在美国市场上的销售寄予厚望
20.The designs and colors of our products will almost exactly match your needs.我们产品的设计和颜色将与你们的要求十分匹配
21.I do hope you„ll visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and warm hospitality.我希望您们将可以很快访问我们,以便我们回报您们的热情招待
22.Such products are widely sold in markets abroad.And they are gaining popularity because of their fine quality and competitive prices.因为具有高质量和价格上的竞争优势,我们的产品在国外市场上很畅销
23.But you know fully well that our product is of superior quality.Other products can„t be compared with it.你完全知道,我们的产品质量是上好的,其他产品不能与之媲美
24.It„s my greatest pleasure to introduce Mr.Johnson to you.Mr.Johnson is the CEO of our biggest trading partner,the Atlantic Industrial Corporation.我很荣幸,向你介绍约翰逊先生,约翰逊先生,是我们最好的贸易伙伴——太平洋工业公司的首席执行官。
25.Should your prices be competitive,we will be prepared to increase our order by 500 dozen.如果你的价格具有竞争性,我们将准备增加500打的定单
26.This is the busiest street in the city.It„s the commercial and cultural center here.这是这儿最繁华的街道,是本市的商业和文化中心。
27.Thank you for your hospitality.I look forward to meeting your general manager.感谢你们的盛情邀请,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。
28.On behalf of our company,I„d like to say how delighted we are to receive you here.谨代表我方公司,很高兴地在此迎接你
29.Pure silk garments are our best selling goods.They sell very fast every year.真丝 服装 是我们畅销品,每年都销售量都很大。
30.We always keep an eye on customers„ preference and make our products according to what our customers need,want and like.我们总是密切注视消费者的喜好,根本消费者需求、喜好,生产我们的产品。
31.This is a beautiful city in northwestern part of China.We hope you„ll enjoy your stay here.这是中国西北部一座美丽的城市,我们希望你们在此有一愉快的行程。
32.I„ve had a very pleasant stay here.My trip to China have been both enjoyable and productive.我在此地的停留非常愉快,我的中国之行十分尽兴且收获不少。
33.I do hope you will visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and hospitality.我希望您们将可以很快访问我们,以便我们回报您们的热情招待
34.I„m afraid we‟ll have a hard time persuading our users to accept the new products.要说服用户接受我们的新产品,恐怕是需要一些时间
35.The designs and colors of your products will almost exactly match your needs.我们产品的设计和颜色将与你们的要求十分匹配
36.The articles can be made specially according to your own specifications.我们可以根据你们提供的规格定做产品。
37.We„ve had a very good business relationship over the past years.I think this transaction would be more promising if you could make an appropriate reduction.在过去的几年中,我们已经建立了良好的商业关系。我想如果你能适当降低价格,达成这笔交易是很有希望的。(是有“钱”景的,是有“钱”途的)
38.Though we„ve only been here for one day,we‟re already deeply impressed by your hospitality and thoughtfulness.虽然我们在此只作一天的停留,但你们的盛情招待和周到服务已给我们留下了深刻的印象
39.Mr.Smith,I wonder if you have any particular preferences?
史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?
40.I will study your offer with my colleagues and give you a definite reply in three days.我将跟同事们研究一下,三天之内给你确切答复。
第五篇:《外贸口语》
第一次接待客户该说啥
欢迎语句Welcome to our company欢迎光临我们公司
Is this your first visit to our plant第一次来我们公司吗?
Is there anything you are particularly interested in?对我们的什么东西感兴趣吗?2 请对方询问
Please feel free to ask any questions you want没关系,请随便问什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask有什么就随便问吧
Just let me know if you have any questions还有什么问题吗?
实用语句(2)
1.介绍个别部门
Our Administration Department is over there我们的行政部在那边
I will show you our Marketing Department我带你去看看我们的市场推广部
Allow me to show you our showroom请允许我带你去看看展览室吧
2.关于销路
There is a great demand for this product这种产品很好销
The goods are much in demand这种产品很热销This model is hot welcomeed by our clients这种产品深受我们的客户欢迎
实用语句(3)
1.议价
Would it be possible to have changes in price?价格不能变了吗?
I think the price is not competitive enough我想这个价格没有足够的 竞争力I am afraid the price is not acceptable恐怕我不能接受这个价格
2.还价
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我们可以降低价格到你的要求实用语句(4)
介绍新产品
This is our lastest model这是我们的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products?想看看我们的新产品吗?Have you come across this kind of products before?您以前见过这种产品吗?We hightly recommend this kind of products我们极力推荐这中产品 作出保证We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我们保证这些印错的用户手册将被换掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon
我们答应您今天下午四点钟前把货送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition请告诉我们实话是否货物不好实用语句(6)
解释原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工
I will check and see what went wrong
我来查查看错在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay送货迟了请接受我们的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process很对不起肯定是生产工序出错啦
实用语句(7)
询问详情
What exactly is the problem?确实的问题是什么?
Can you give me the order number?请告诉我订单号好吗?
What is the actual quantity stated?实际的数量说明什么?
实用语句(8)
讨论合约内容
When can we discuss the contract?什么时候我们可以商量签约
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detai我们想详细商谈送货条款There are some points we have not worked out还有一些要点我们还没达成一致实用语句(9)
不能立即决定
I can not give you a definte answer right now我不能马上给您一个明确的答复Please let me think it over让我再考虑考虑周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?下午再给您答复好吗?实用语句(10)
在签约之前
When can we sign the contract?我们什么时候签约?
Are you ready to sign?您准备好签约了吗?
Are you satisfied to the contract?对这合同满意吗?
1.I have heard a lot about you 久闻大名
2.We have met 我们见过面
3.Can you spare me a few minutes? 我能占用你几分钟时间吗?
4.Give me a lift 送我一程
5.It's my treat this time 这次我请客
6.it's up to you由你决定
7.i don't mean it我不是故意的8.Great minds think alike英雄所见略同
9.don't tease her别再嘲弄她了
10.anything you say一切听你的now you're really talking.说得对same to you彼此彼此that sounds reasonable听起来蛮合理的may you succeed祝你成功i can't follow you我不懂你说的16:be it so就这样吧!
17.beg your pardon?对不起
18.i cross my heart我发誓是真的19.god bless you上帝保佑你
20.he always talks big他老是吹牛
That’s what counts.那才是重要的。
That makes me feel a little better.那使我感觉稍微好些。
Look at the bright side.看看光明的一面。
That’s understandable.那可以理解。
Don’t let it get you down.别为此气馁。
Things will get better.事情会好转的。
Don’t give up.别放弃。
We all have bad days sometimes.我们都会有不顺利的时候。
I know how you feel.我知道你的感受。
I’m here for you.有什么要帮忙的,我就在你身边。
1.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.包你满意
2.You should take advantage of it.你应该好好利用这个机会。
3.My mind is made up.我心意已决。
4.I have been an admirer of yours for many years.我多年来都是你的爱慕者。
5.If you need any help, just call.需要任何协助,尽管打电话来。
2.1.Let's get together sometime.有时间我们聚一下吧。
2.Let's call it a day.我们今天就到这儿吧。
3.It will do you good.这会对你有好处。
4.I'm working on it.我正在努力。
5.Are you doing anything this afternoon?你今天下午有安排吗?
3.1.I'll check for you? 我为你查一下
2.I'm afraid I won't be free then.恐怕我那会儿没空
3.You're going the wrong way.你走错方面了
4.I often work out.我经常参加体育锻炼
5.Please bring your own bottle.请自带酒水
what's on your mind?你在想什么?
first come first served 先到先得
any day will do哪一天都行
be it so就这样吧
better luck next time.一次会更好
you are pulling my leg你在开我玩笑吧
you set me up你出卖我that's the idea正是这个意思
that's all i need我只需要这些
surprised to see you看到你真是惊喜
speaking of the devil说曹操,曹操到
1.Could you give me your phone number? 能给我你的电话号码吗?
2.You've been very helpful.你帮了我大忙了。
3.Thanks for coming all the way over here.谢谢你不远万里专程跑一趟。4.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉,让您久等了。
5.Let's call in sick.我们打电话请个病假吧!
1.How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
2.It's not your fault.这不是你的错。
3.I don't want to put you out.我不想给您添麻烦。
4.It'll work out.总会有办法的。
(*work out 表示“进展顺利”、“解决”)
5.Go for it!勇敢点儿。
1.You can count on me.你可以指望我。
2.You never know.世事难料。
3.When will it be ready? 什么时候能准备好?
4.Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责?
5.Where can I check in? 在那儿办理登记手续?
1.You should take advantage of it.你应该好好利用这个机会。
2.You've got a point there.你说的有道理。
3.You are kidding.你开玩笑吧。
4.You should give it a try.你应该试一试。
5.You get what you pay for.一分钱一分货。
6.Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?
7.Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗?
8.Enjoy your meal.请慢慢享用吧。
9.Give my best to your family.代我向你们全家问好。
10.I enjoy your company.我喜欢有你做伴。
2..I'll keep my eyes open.我会留意的。
2.I'm just having a look.我只是随便看看。
3.Is this seat taken? 这位子有人坐吗?
4.It really comes in handy.有了它真是方便。
5.You shouldn't spend money foolishly.你不该随便乱花钱。
6.It's a waste of time.这是浪费时间。
7.It's my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
8.It's time for dinner.该吃晚饭了。
9.Keep the change.不用找了。
10.Let's celebrate!让我们好好庆祝一下吧!
1.Please leave me alone.请别打扰我。
2.Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?
3.Would you give me a discount? 能再便宜一些吗?
4.I'd like to reserve a table for eight.我想订八个人的餐。
5.I'm sorry.We're all booked up tonight 对不起,今天晚上都订满了。
6.You would have a ball.玩个痛快。(ball在这里不是一个球)7.I want to renew this book 我想续借我的书
8.Please turn off the power.请把电源关掉.9.How are you going to pay? 你要怎么付款?
10.What's going to be covered on the test? 考试的范围是什么? 3.