第一篇:吸血鬼日记第一季1中英双语台词字幕
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 For over a century, I have lived in secret 藏身暗处 Hiding in the shadows, 独自一人 Alone in the world.直到现在 Until now.我是个吸血鬼 I am a vampire.这就是我的故事 And this is my story.居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐 An hour's drive to hear that crap.根本都算不上是乐队 You know, it wasn't even a band.一人抱一把吉他 A guy with a guitar.每人一小时 An hour each way.他没你说的那么差 He wasn't that bad.风格还挺像詹姆士·布朗特 He sounded like James Blunt.那有什么不好呢 What's wrong with that? 问题是已经有一个詹姆士·布朗特了 We already have a James Blunt.一个就够了 One's all we need.那你为什么还要来 So why did you come? 因为我爱你 Because I love you.答得不错 Nicely done.哪来这么大的雾 What's with all the fog? 刚才还没有的 It'll clear in a second.小心 Watch out!你没事吧 Are you ok?!我们撞到人了 上帝啊 We just hit someone!Oh,my god!快打电话叫救护车 Call for help.快接电话 快啊 Come on, come on!千万别出人命啊 Please be alive!哦 上帝啊 Oh, my god.这里没信号 There's no signal!达伦 Darren!达伦 Darren? 《吸血鬼日记》第一季 第一集
我不该回家来的 I shouldn't have come home.我知道这很冒险 I know the risk.但我别无选择 But I had no choice.我必须去认识她 I have to know her.亲爱的日记 Dear diary, 今天将会不同以往 Today will be different.必须要 It has to be.我会微笑 让别人相信 I will smile, and it will be believable.告诉他们“我很好 谢谢关心” My smile was “I'm fine, thank you.” “是的 我好多了” “Yes, I feel much better.” 我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩 I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.我要重新开始 做不同的自己 I will start fresh, be someone new.这是我能挺过去的唯一办法 It's the only way I'll make it through.吐司面包怎么样 我可以做 Toast.I can make toast.只要咖啡就行 珍娜姑妈 It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna.有咖啡吗 Is there coffee? 你们开学第一天 Your first day of school 我却毫无准备 And I'm totally unprepared.要午餐钱吗 Lunch money? 我不用了 I'm good.还有什么别的吗 Anything else? 一支两号铅笔 我还漏了什么没 A number two pencil? What am I missing? 你今天不是有个重要报告会吗 Don't you have a big presentation today? 我要和论文导师见面 就是现在 I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now.糟糕 Crap!那走吧 我们自己能行 Then go.We'll be fine.你还好吧 You ok? 别这么跟我说 Don't start.祖母说我是个灵媒 So gram’s telling me I'm psychic.我们祖先就是从耶路撒冷来的 Our ancestors were from Salem, 我知道 听起来有点不靠谱 Which isn't all that, I know, crazy, 但是她不停地说啊说 But she's going on and on about it, 我就在想 快让我离开这儿 And I'm like, put this woman in a home already!但是我开始想 But then I started thinking, 奥巴马和希斯·莱杰我都预言到了 I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, 而且我还认为佛罗里达将有大事发生 And I still think Florida will break off 今后就不再是度假胜地了 And turn into little resort islands.埃琳娜 Elena!注意力回到车里 Back in the car.我又犯病了 是吗 I did it again, didn't I? 对不起 邦妮 I--I'm sorry, Bonnie.你在跟我说 You were telling me that...我是个灵媒 That I'm psychic now.对 那么预言点什么 Right.Ok, then predict something.关于我的 About me.我想想 I see...那是什么东西 What was that?!哦 上帝啊 Oh, my god!埃琳娜 你没事吧 Elena, are you ok? 没事 我很好 It's ok.I'm fine.好像是鸟之类的东西 不知从哪飞出来的 It was like a bird or something.It came out of nowhere.说真的 看来我下半辈子都不想碰车了 Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.我预言今年是不得了的一年 I predict this year is going to be kick ass.我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束 And I predict all the sad and dark times are over 你会过得快乐至极 And you are going to be beyond happy.房地产行业里男性匮乏 Major lack of male real estate.快看凯丽泳滩的浴帘 Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach.她看上去挺辣的 She looks a hot 你还是以前那个“悲伤小姐”嘛 Can I still say “tranny mess”? 不是 都已经过去了 No, that's over.就该这样 找个男人 起个新绰号 Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase.又是忙碌的一年 It's a busy year.他恨我 He hates me.那不是恨 That's not hate.是说“你甩了我 我不屑于表现出来” That's “you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, ”但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的热门歌曲“ ”But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits.“ 埃琳娜 我的天哪 Elena.Oh, my god.你怎么样 How are you? 见到你真好 Oh, it's so good to see you.她怎么样 她好吗 How is she? Is she good? 卡罗琳 我就站在这里 Caroline, I'm right here.而且我很好 谢谢 And I'm fine.Thank you.真的吗 Really? 对 好多了 Yes.Much better.我的小可怜 Oh, you poor thing.够了 卡罗琳 Ok, Caroline.那么待会儿见 Ok, see you guys later?-好的-拜拜Bye.不予置评 No comment.我什么都不想说 I'm not going to say anything.六个小时内最多吃2粒 Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.薇姬 Hey, Vicki.我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起 I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads.皮特·温兹打电话[美国乐团Fall Out Boy主唱] Hey, Pete Wentz called.他想要回他的指甲油 He wants his nail polish back.皮特·温兹 你活在啥年代啊 Pete Wentz,huh? How old school T.R.L of you.不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧 Carson Daly fan? 泰 冷静点 冷静点 Oh, Ty, be nice.Be nice.他是埃琳娜的弟弟 That's Elena's little brother.我知道 I know who he is.那我也要给他好看 I'll still kick his ass.等等 这人是谁 Hold up.Who's this? 我只看到个背影 All I see is back.很帅的背影 It's a hot back.你的档案还不齐全 Your records are incomplete.没有免疫证 You're missing immunization records, 而且我们必须要看成绩单 And we do insist on transcripts.请您再看一下 Please look again.我确定您要的都在这了 I'm sure everything you need is there.你是对的 Well,you're right.的确如此 So it is.我感知到了西雅图 还有他会弹吉他 I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar.看来你真是把那种灵媒技能 You're really going to run this whole psychic thing-发挥到极致了-差不多Pretty much.我马上回来 I'll be right back.千万要长帅点啊 Please be hot.裤子掉啦 小妞 Whoa!Pants down, chick!很好 Great.第一天上课你就喝多了 It's the first day of school and you're stoned.-我没有-放哪了Where is it?-藏身上了吗-别翻了Stop,all right?!你得冷静点 行不行 You need to chill yourself,all right?-我冷静点-这算什么What is that, 酒鬼的演讲吗 Stoner talk? 老弟 算你狠 Dude,you are so cool.停 我身上什么也没有 你疯了吗 Look,stop!I don't have anything on me.Are you crazy? 你还没见识过我发疯呢 杰里米 You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy!我一个暑假没管你 I gave you a summer pass, 可我不能再看着你毁了你自己了 But I am done watching you destroy yourself.别别别 知道我怎么想吗 No,no,no,you know what? 你走吧 爱干嘛干嘛 不过记住了 Go ahead.Keep it up.But just know 只要我发现你喝酒 That I am going to be there 见一次摔一次 明白没 To ruin your buzz every time,you got it? 杰里米 我知道你是什么样的人 Jeremy, I know who you are.不是现在这样的 And it's not this person.别这样下去了 So don't be this person.不用你来说教 I don't need this.谢谢 Thank you.不客气 You're welcome.对不起 Uh, pardon me.这里是男士洗手间吗 Is this the men's room? 是的 我只是 Yes.um, I was just, 只是...Um...I was just...说来话长了 It's a long story.谢谢 Thank you.我们的家乡弗吉尼亚州 Once our home state of Virginia 曾于1861年加入南部的联盟国 Joined confederacy in 1861, 这使得州际内部极度紧张起来 It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.弗吉尼亚的西北派人士 People in Virginia's northwest region 与南方腹地的传统派意见相左 Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south.终于 弗吉尼亚于1863年分裂 Then virginia divided in 1863 西北部加入了合众国 With the northwest region joining the union.[帅哥在看你] 亲爱的日记 Dear diary, 我熬过了一整天 I made it through the day.我肯定至少说了37次 I must have said, ”I'm fine, thanks,“ ”我很好 谢谢“ At least 37 times.但没有一次是真心的 And I didn't mean it once.不过没人发现 But no one noticed.纪念亲爱的双亲 2009年5月23日
当有人问起”你好吗“时 When someone asks, ”How are you?“ 他们其实并不想知道答案 They really don't want an answer.小鸟 你好 Hi, bird.没什么可怕的 That's not creepy or anything.这才是我想说的 That's what I thought.你没事吧 You ok? 你在跟踪我吗 Were you following me? 没有 我只是看到你跌到了 No, I, uh, I just...I saw you fall.是啊 你只是碰巧 Uh-huh, and you just happened to be 在墓地闲逛 Hanging out in a cemetery.我是来祭拜家人的 I'm visiting.I have family here.太失礼了 Wow.Tactless.对不起 都怪那雾气 I'm sorry.It's the fog, 把我身上都弄得雾蒙蒙的 It's making me foggy.而且那边还有只鸟 And then back there,there was this bird, 有一霎那 一切都非常的”希区柯克“ And it was all very Hitchcock for a second.很像希区柯克的电影《鸟》 对吧 That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock? 我叫埃琳娜 I'm Elena.我叫斯特凡 I'm Stefan.我知道 I know.我们是一起上历史课的 We have history together.还有英语和法语课 And English and French.没错 Right.谢谢 Thanks.很漂亮的戒指 Nice ring.是家传的 It's a family ring, yeah.我永远不会跟它分开 有点诡异对吗 I'm kinda stuck with it.It's weird,huh? 不会 戒指到处都有 No, no.It's just, I mean, there are rings 这枚却是独一无二的 And then there's that.你是不是受伤了 Did you hurt yourself? 刚才是不是摔伤了 Did you hurt yourself? 不知道 I don't know.看啊 Oh!Look at that.这可不好看 That is not pretty.你没事吧 You ok? 你该走了 You should go.好好处理下伤口 Take care of that.真的没什么 Really, it's nothing.今天我失控了 I lost control today.我已经深埋内心的一切 Everything I've kept buried inside 都冲破了束缚 Came rushing to the surface.我只是无法抗拒她 I'm simply not able to resist her.我在干活 Working.谢谢 薇姬 Thanks,Vick.还要续杯吗 Do you need another refill? 求之不得 I'd love one.摆脱告诉我 你没有勾搭我妹妹 Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.我没有勾搭你妹妹 I'm not hooking up with your sister.你真是个混蛋 You're such a dick.你怎么回事 Hey, what's your deal? 夏天的时候你还好好的 I mean,summer you act one way 开学后看到我就那么不耐烦吗 And then school starts and you can't be bothered.杰里米
我真的很感谢你的药 Look, Jeremy, I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals, 但你也不能像条迷路的小狗一样死缠着我 But you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy.你上次和”小狗"上床是什么时候 When's the last time you had sex with a puppy? 小声点 我不想让整个世界知道 Hey, keep it down.I don't want to tell the whole world 我让埃琳娜的小弟失贞了 I deflowered Elena's kid brother.没错 而且是一次次的 Yeah, and deflowered and deflowered.以前几次都是药物作怪 现在结束了 We hooked up a few times in a drug haze.It's over.趁你没破坏我和泰勒关系前 快走吧 You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler.得了吧 那家伙完全就是个傻逼 Oh, come on, the guy's a total douche.他要你只是为了想和你上床 He only wants you for your ass.是吗 Yeah? 你要我什么呢 What do you want me for? 他名叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 His name is Stefan Salvatore.他和叔叔住在塞尔瓦托的旧公寓 He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house.他孩提时就离开这里了 He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.典型的军人家庭 所以他们四处迁徙 Military family, so they moved around a lot.他是双子座的 最喜欢的颜色是蓝色 He's a gemini, and his favorite color is blue.你一天之内就知道这些了 You got all of that in one day? 摆脱 我在三四节课之间就知道了 Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period.我们将会举行一个六月婚礼 We're planning a June wedding.我和邦妮约好去烧烤 I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill.好吧 玩得愉快 等等 我得说 Ok, have fun.Wait,I got this.别待得太久 明天还要上课 Don't stay out late, it's a school night.干得不错 珍娜姑妈 Well done, aunt Jenna.抱歉 我正想敲门 Sorry, I was about to knock.我想为先前无故消失的行为道歉 I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier.我知道那有点...I know it was...奇怪 strange.别放在心上了 No worries.我懂 你晕血 I get it, blood makes you squeamish.差不多吧 Um, something like that.你的脚怎么样 How's your leg? 哦 没事了 Oh, it's fine.只是皮外伤 Just a scratch, barely.你怎么知道我住哪 How did you know where I lived? 这可是个小镇 It's a small town.我问了遇到的第一个人 I asked the first person I saw.我觉得你应该想要回这个 Um, I thought you might want this back.哦 我一定是把它弄丢了 Oh, I must have dropped it.谢谢你 I...thank you.别担心 我没看 Don't worry, I didn't...read it.没有吗 No? 为什么不看 大多数人都会的 Why not? Most people would have.正如我不想让别人看我的 Well, I wouldn't want anyone to read mine.你写日记 You keep a journal? 是的 如果我不写下来 Yeah, if I don't write it down, 我就会忘 I forget it.记忆弥足珍贵 Memories are too important.是的 Yeah.我得去 I'm just gonna, 你没必要站在外面 Um, you don't have to stay out there.我没事 I'm fine.对不起 你是不是要出去 Sorry, were you going somewhere? 是的 我要见个朋友 Yeah, I'm meeting a friend.一起来吗 Do you want to come? 埃琳娜怎么样 How's Elena doing? 她的双亲亡故了 你觉得会怎么样 Her mom and dad died.How do you think? 她假装满面笑容 She's putting on a good face, 但才过了4个月 But it's only been four months.-她有提到我吗-没有Oh, no.所以别故作姿态了 So not getting in the middle.直接打电话给她吧 You pick up the phone and call her.我觉得打电话怪怪的 I feel weird calling her.她和我分手了 She broke up with me.多给点时间 马特 Give it more time, Matt.这就叫多给点时间吗 More time, huh? 我是马特 见到你很高兴 Hey, I'm Matt, nice to meet you.你好 斯特凡 Hi.Stefan.你是在神秘瀑布镇出生的吗 So, you were born in Mystic Falls? 对 不过我小时候就搬走了 Mm-hmm, and moved when I was still young.你父母呢 Parents? 我父母过世了 My parents passed away.抱歉 I'm sorry.有兄弟姐妹吗 Any siblings? 都很久不联系了 None that I talk to.我和我叔叔住一起 I live with my uncle.那么 斯特凡 So, Stefan, 你是新来的 应该还不知道明天的聚会吧 If you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow.这是瀑布镇开学后的惯例 It's a back to school thing at the Falls.你要去吗 Are you going? 她当然去 Of course she is.你答应过的 You promised.这是一起野兽袭击 This was an animal attack.别给我借口 我知道事实 Don't give me that.I know the game.你毁尸灭迹 他们一直怀疑是野兽袭击 You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack.你说过你抑制住自己了 You said you had it under control.我是做到了 And I do.求你了 斯特凡叔叔 Please, uncle Stefan.神秘瀑布镇现在已经今非昔比了 Mystic Falls is a different place now.虽然这几年挺平静 但还是有人记得的 It's been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember.而你的到来 And you being here, 这只会激起往事 It's just going to stir things up.-这不是我来的本意-那是什么Then what is? 为什么你要回来 Why did you come back? 过去这么久了 为什么偏偏现在 After all this time, why now? 我不需要为自己作解释 I don't have to explain myself.我知道你本性难移 I know that you can't change what you are.但你再也不属于这里了 But you don't belong here anymore.那我属于哪里 Where do I belong? 我无法告诉你该怎么做 I can't tell you what to do.但回到这里是个错误 But coming back here was a mistake.柳树溪战役 The battle of Willow Creek 战争末期在我们 took place right at the end of the war 神秘瀑布镇打响 in our very own mystic falls.这场战役有多少人员伤亡 How many casualties resulted in this battle? 贝内特小姐 Ms.Bennett? 很多 Um...a lot? 我不确定 I'm not sure.就是很多 Like a whole lot.贝内特小姐 可爱和傻气只有一步之遥 Cute becomes dumb in an instant,Ms.Bennett.多诺万先生 Mr.Donovan.你能否借这个机会 Would you like to take this opportunity 一改玩世不恭的形象 To overcome your embedded jock stereotype? 算了 泰纳老师 不必了 It's ok,Mr.Tanner,I'm cool with it.埃琳娜呢 Hmm.Elena? 你一定可以给我们 Surely you can enlighten us about 讲讲发生在本镇最重要的历史事件吧 One of the town's most significantly historical events? 抱歉 我不知道 I'm sorry,I...I don't know.埃琳娜 你的情况大家都很清楚 I was willing to be lenient last year 如果是去年我完全能通融 For obvious reasons,Elena, 但私人情感应该在开学前做个了结 But the personal excuses ended with summer break.有346人遇难 There were 346 casualties, 除去本地居民 Unless you're counting local civilians.正确 That's correct.你叫...Mister...赛尔瓦多 Salvatore.塞尔瓦多 在神秘瀑布镇 Salvatore.any relation to 有原始定居在这里的亲戚吗 The original settlers here at mystic falls? 远亲 Distant.很好 Well,very good.当然 除次之外 战争中没有 Except,of course,there were no civilian casualties 本地居民遇难 In this battle.其实有27名 老师 Actually,there were 27,sir.联邦士兵在教堂开火 Confederate soldiers,they fired on the church, 以为那里藏有武器 Believing it to be housing weapons.他们错了 They were wrong.当晚伤亡惨重 It was a night of great loss.市政厅存有发起人的档案 The founder's archives are,uh, 你可以去那里温习一下 Stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts.泰纳老师 Mr.Tanner.什么意思 你从不钓凯子 What do you mean,you never hooked up? 大家都 People look up to me.我得保持形象 I have to set an example.承认吧 埃琳娜 Just admit it,Elena.好吧 他是挺帅的 Oh,ok,so he's a little pretty.他的眼神很深邃 He has that romance novel stare.斯特凡深情注视她的双眸 Stefan looked deep into her eyes, 洞悉她的灵魂 Piercing her very soul.你来啦 Hey!you made it!是的 I did.去喝一杯吧 Well,let's get you a drink.-我-来吧Oh,come on.他在哪 So where is he? 我不知道 I don't know.我还问你呢 你才是通灵人 You tell me,you're the psychic one.我差点忘了 稍待 Right,I forgot.Ok,so give me a sec.祖母说我得集中精神 Grams says I have to concentrate.等等 你要拿个水晶球 Wait,you need a crystal ball.来了 Ta da.怎么了 What? 好奇怪 That was weird.我一碰你 就看到一只乌鸦 When I touched you,I saw a crow.什么 What? 一只乌鸦 A crow.浓雾密布 There was fog, 有个人 A man.我醉了 I'm drunk.酒精作用 跟通灵无关 It's the drinking.There's nothing psychic about it.好了 我得再去添点酒了 Yeah? ok,I'm gonna get a refill.好吧 Ok.邦妮 Bonnie!我又吓着你了? I did it again,didn't it? 对 Yeah.抱歉 I'm sorry.你有点不高兴啊 You're upset about something.不 是邦妮 她...No,it's Bonnie.she's...知道吗 You know what? 算了 你来了就好 Never mind.You're...here.我来了 I'm here.知道吗 你是全镇的话题人物 You know,you're kind of the talk of the town.-是吗-嗯Mm-hmm.神秘新人 Mysterious new guy,oh,yeah.你也挺神秘的 Well,you have the mysterious thing going,too.满脸哀伤 Twinged in sadness.为什么觉得我哀伤 What makes you think that I'm sad? 我是在墓地遇见你的 Well,we did meet in a graveyard.对 Right.不 准确来说应该是在男厕 Well,no,technically we met in the men's room.还是不说了 You don't want to know,it's...不是派对的聊天话题 It's not exactly party chit-chat.我一直都不太擅长 Well,I've never really been very good at,uh, 聊天 Chit-chat.去年春天 Last spring...我父母的车从桥上坠下 My parents' car drove off of a bridge 掉进湖里 Into the lake.我当时在后座 And I was in the backseat 捡回一命 And I survived,but...他们却没这么幸运 They didn't.这就是我的故事 So that's my story.埃琳娜 悲伤不会永远存在的 You won't be sad forever,Elena.不行 泰 No,Ty.我不要靠着树做爱 I'm not having sex against a tree.-别啊 多性感For who? 不 不行 No,it's not going to happen.不行 特别是这样的时间地点 It's not going to happen,not here,not like this.不行 我说不行 No.I said no.不行 好痛 I said no!ow,that hurts!放开她 Hey,leave her alone.你让我有点反感 吉尔伯特 You know,you're starting to get on my nerves,Gilbert.快滚 泰勒 离我远点 Just go,Tyler,get the hell away from me.薇姬·多诺万居然会说不 Wow.Vicki Donovan says no.第一次见 That's a first.我不需要你帮忙 I didn't need your help.我看未必 It seems like you did.-他只是醉了-我才醉了I'm drunk.但我会这样对你吗 Am I throwing myself at you? 不 你更坏 No,you're worse.你想跟我搭讪 了解我 You want to talk to me,get to know me, 看穿我 不断搞我 See into my soul and screw and screw and screw 直到厌倦我 Until you're done with me.你这么想吗 Is that what you think? 我就是这样想的 That's what I know.我喜欢邦妮 像是个好朋友 I like Bonnie,she seems like a good friend.-世上最好的朋友-而马特And Matt, 他好像不能把眼睛从我们身上移开 He can't seem to,uh,take his eyes off of us.马特是我的青梅竹马 Matt's that friend since childhood 与他拍拖 That you start dating 是因为感觉欠了自己什么 Because you owe it to yourselves 想看看能否往下发展 To see if you can be more.然后呢 And? 然后我父母去世了 And then my parents died, 一切都变了 And everything changes.不论如何 马特和我 Anyway, Matt and I, 在一起 我不知道 Together we just,I don't know, 不够 It wasn't,um...没有 It wasn't...激情 Passionate.对 No.没有一点激情 No,it wasn't passionate.你还好吗 Hey,um,are you ok? 你的眼睛 刚才 Your eye,it just,it's--不 没事 Yeah,no.It's,um,it's nothing.你渴了吗 Um,are you thirsty? 我去拿点喝的 I'm gonna get us a drink.杰里米 Jeremy? 是你吗 Is that you? 杰里米 Jeremy? 在找谁吗 Looking for someone? 当你跟我分手的时候 When you broke up with me, 你说是因为你想独自一人过一段时间 You said it was because you needed some time alone.你看上去并不是孤身一人 You don't look so alone to me.马特 你不明白的 这 Matt, you don't understand.It's--没关系 埃琳娜 That's ok, Elena.你做任何你想做的 You do what you have to do.我只想让你知道 I just want to let you know that...我依旧相信我们会相爱的 I still believe in us.我不会放弃的 And I'm not giving up on that.马特 Matt.你在这里啊 Hey!There you are.你去看过瀑布了吗 Have you been down to the falls yet? 那里的夜晚非常漂亮 Because they are really cool at night.如果你愿意 And I can show you.我可以带你去 If you want.我觉得你喝多了 I think you've had too much to drink.那是当然的 Well, of course I have.所以 卡罗琳 So--Caroline.你和我 You and me, 是不可能的 It's not gonna happen.对不起 Sorry.我还在想是谁绑架你了 I was wondering who abducted you, 现在我知道了 But now I know.他对所有男生都这样吗 Is she like that with,uh,all the guys? 当然不是 No.你是新的猎物 You're fresh meat.她最终会甩了你的 She'll back off eventually.天呐 开玩笑的吧 God, you gotta be kidding me!怎么了 What is it?-我弟弟-喝醉的那个吗The drunk one? 就是那个 That would be the one.-失陪一下-需要帮忙吗Need some help? 相信我 你不会想看这个的 Trust me,you're not going to want to witness this.杰里米 Jeremy!杰里米 Jeremy!杰里米 你要去哪儿 Jeremy, where the hell are you going? 我不想听 I don't want to hear it!薇姬 不 Vicki? No!天呐 是薇姬 上帝啊 Oh, my god, it's Vicki!Oh,my god!不 No!谁来帮一下 Somebody help!薇姬吗 薇姬 这怎么回事 Vicki? Vicki,what the hell?!她怎么了 What happened to her? 谁能叫下救护车 Somebody,call an ambulance!所有人后退 给她点空间 Everybody back up,give her some space!看她脖子 什么东西咬了她 It's her neck.Something bit her.她正大量失血 She's losing a lot of blood.把这个盖在她脖子上 Put this on her neck.薇姬 振作 睁开眼睛看着我 Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me.发生什么了 What's going on? 有人今晚被袭击了 扎克 Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach, 但不是我干的 And it wasn't me.达蒙 Damon.你好 弟弟 Hello, brother.周围人有点多 你不觉得吗 Crow's a bit much,don't you think? 看我能用迷雾做什么的时候就明白了 Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.你什么时候到的 When'd you get here? 我怎么能错过你在学校的第一天呢 Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school.你发型变了 Your hair's different.我喜欢 I like it.已经15年了 达蒙 It's been 15 years, Damon.感谢上帝 Thank god.我可不能再忍受九十年代了 I couldn't take another day of the Nineties.那个可怕的蹩脚形象 That horrible grunge look? 一点都不适合你 Did not suit you.记住 斯特凡 远离时尚很重要 Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads.为什么你会在这儿 Why are you here? 我想念我亲爱的弟弟了 I miss my little brother.你讨厌小镇的 You hate small towns.枯燥乏味 无事可做 It's boring.There's nothing for you to do.我想办法让自己忙碌起来了 I've managed to keep myself busy.你知道的 你让那女孩今晚幸免于难了 You know, you left that girl alive tonight.你真是笨手笨脚的 That's very clumsy of you.对你来说 这会是个大问题 That can be a problem...for you.你现在来这做什么 Why are you here now? 我也可以问你相同的问题 I could ask you the same question.然而 我想当确定 However, I'm fairly certain 你的回答能总结为 Your answer can be summed up all into 一个词 One little word...埃琳娜 Elena.我们现在去主流咖啡厅等消息 We're gonna go Mainline Coffee, wait for news.我要带杰里米回家 I gotta take Jeremy home.埃琳娜 我不可能有超能力的 Elena, there's no way I'm psychic.我确定 I know that.但不论如何我所看到的 But whatever I saw, 或者我以为我看到的 Or I think I saw, 我有预感 I have this feeling...邦妮 是什么 Bonnie, what? 这只是开始 That it's just the beginning.她把我的魂都吸引住了 She took my breath away.埃琳娜 Elena.她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 She's a dead ringer for Katherine.这样做很有意思吗 斯特凡 Is it working,Stefan? 在她身旁 进入她的世界 Being around her,being in her world? 让你觉得自己还活着是么 Does it make you feel alive? 她不是凯瑟琳 She's not Katherine.好吧 但愿不是 Well,let's hope not.我们都记得结局是怎样的 We both know how that ended.告诉我 你最后一次吃 Tell me something,when's the last time 比松鼠大的东西是什么时候 You had something stronger than a squirrel? 我明白你的用意 达蒙 没用的 I know what you're doing,Damon.It's not gonna work.是吗 得了 你一点也不渴望么 Yeah? Come on.Don't you crave a little? 算了吧 来吧 我们一起做 Stop it.Let's do it.Together.我看外面有不少姑娘 I saw a couple girls out there.或者 我们直截了当 Or just,let's just cut to the chase, 去找埃琳娜 Let's just go straight for Elena!够了 Stop it!想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道 Imagine what her blood tastes like!我能想象到有多鲜美 I can.我说够了 I said stop!真令我印象深刻 I was impressed.我给你打个6分 I give it a six.姿势不好看 但还是给了我很大的惊喜 Missing style,but i was pleasantly surprised.你的表情太棒了 Very good with the whole face--真不错 Thing.It was good.对你来说这些都是娱乐 达蒙 是吧 You know,it's all fun and games,Damon,huh? 你去过的地方 就有人死去 But wherever you go,people die.-这是宿命安排-不要在这Not here.我不允许 I won't allow it.我想你这是在邀请我 I take that as an invitation.达蒙 求你了 Damon,please.过了这么多年 难道不能收手吗 After all these years,can't we just give it a rest? 我答应过让你永远痛苦 I promised you an eternity of misery, 所以我只是信守诺言而已 So I'm just keeping my word.离埃琳娜远一点 Just stay away from Elena.你的戒指哪里去了 Where's your ring? 几个小时后就要出太阳了 Oh,yeah,sun's coming up in a couple of hours, 看来你要灰飞烟灭了 And,poof,ashes to ashes.放松 Relax.它在这里 It's right here.在你觉得自己比我强之前应该考虑清楚 You should know better than to think you're stronger than me.当你决定不再袭击人类时 You lost that fight when you stopped 你已经输了 Feeding on people.我绝不会再试第二次 I wouldn't try it again.我想我们把扎克吵醒了 I think we woke Zach up.hmm.抱歉 扎克 Sorry,Zach.你还好吧 You ok? 我打给珍娜了 她在来这里的路上 I called Jenna,she's on her way.那些穿制服的人 Those people in uniforms, 上次我发现他们是警察 Last time I checked,they're the police.人们总是针锋相对 杰里米 People are going to stop giving you breaks,Jer.他们不再彼此相互关心 They just don't care anymore.他们不关心我们的父母是否死了 They don't remember that our parents are dead, 因为他们要过自己的日子 Because they've got their own lives to deal with.我们得抛下这些 往前看 The rest of the world has moved on.你得努力改变 You should try,too.我看见你在墓地写日记了 I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary.这就是你说的往前看吗 Is that--is that supposed to be you moving on? 爸妈不会想看到我们这样的 Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted this.你冷静下来了么 Are you sober yet? 没有 No.再喝点 我送你回家 Keep drinking.I gotta get you home.我再送我自己回家 I gotta get me home.为什么他不喜欢我 Why didn't he go for me? 怎么会这样 You know,how come 我喜欢的男孩都不喜欢我 The guys that I want never want me? 我没觉得 I'm not touching that.我是个不合时宜的人 I'm inappropriate.我总是说错话 I always say the wrong thing.还有 And...埃琳娜总是对的 Elena always says the right thing.她甚至都不用去努力 She doesn't even try!他就选了她 And he just picks her.她总是人见人爱 And she's always the one that everyone picks, 事事如此 For everything.而我这么努力 And i try so hard, 却...And...永远都不是我 I'm never the one.这不是一个比赛 卡罗琳 It's not a competition,Caroline.就是 Yeah,it is.薇姬 Vicki...没事了 Hey.没事了 Hey,it's ok.你会好起来的 You're gonna be ok.马特 Matt--shh.别说话 好吗 Hey,don't try to talk,ok? 你很好 You're fine.吸血鬼 Vampire.亲爱的日记本 Dear diary, 我真是大错特错了 I couldn't have been more wrong.我曾经想我能微笑走下去 I thought that i could smile,nod my way through it;装做我没事的样子 Pretend like it would all be ok.我曾经打算 I had a plan.改变我自己 I wanted to change who i was;获得新生 Create a life as someone new, 变成一个没有过去的人 Someone without the past.没有痛苦 Without the pain.真正活着的人 Someone alive.但这并不容易 But it's not that easy.坏事纠缠着你 The bad things stay with you.追随着你 They follow you.你摆脱不了它们 You can't escape them, 无论你多想摆脱 As much as you want to.你唯一能做的就是等待好事降临 All you can do is be ready for the good.当它们降临 So when it comes, 你邀请它们进来 因为你需要它们 You invite it in,because you need it.我需要它 I need it.我知道有点晚了 I know it's late.但是 But,uh...我想知道你没事了 I needed to know that you were ok.要知道 几个月以来 You know,for months, 这是每个人想知道的 That's all anyone's wondered about me.我是不是没事了 If i'll be ok.你怎么告诉他们 What do you tell them? 我会没事的 That i'll be fine.你真的没事吗 Do you ever mean it? 明天再问我吧 Ask me tomorrow.屋子里更暖和一些 我们可以聊聊天 It's warmer in the house.We can talk.你想进来吗 Would you like to come in? 好的 Yes.
第二篇:吸血鬼日记第一季03(英汉双语)剧本
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
Previously on The Vampire Diaries 12 一個多世紀以來 For over a century 13 我都秘密地活著
I have lived in secret until now.14 我知道這很冒險 但我必須要認識她
I know the risk but I have to know her.15 我叫埃琳娜 I'm Elena.16 我叫斯特凡 I'm Stefan.17 我知道 I know.18 我是達蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.19 你沒告訴我你有個兄弟
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.20 在她身旁 進入她的世界
Being around her, being in her world? 21 讓你覺得自己還活著是么
Does it make you feel alive? 22 他跟我說了你的前女友 凱瑟琳
He told me about your ex, Katherine? 23 她傷了你的心
She broke your heart.24 那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.25 我給你她的手機號
I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number.26
你到底想干什么
What are you up to? 27
我也正在想呢 而你就要 That's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot.28
我一直希望再見到你
I was hoping I'd see you again.29
早上好 Good morning.30
求你 Please...31
不要 Don't.32
不要這么做 Don't do that.33
不 不 No!no!34
不 No!35
離我遠點兒 不要
Get away from me!No!36
我們完全可以換個方式開頭
This could have gone a completely different way.37
我不是說別和那家伙約會
I'm not saying don't date the guy.38
我只是建議你慢慢來
I'm just saying take it slow.39
你可是那個鼓勵我主動一點的人
You were the one who said to go for it.40
現在我建議你慢慢來
Now I'm saying take it slow.41
你為什么變卦了
Why the about-face?
這不是變卦
It's not an about-face.43
在你的高中生涯里
You're single for the first time 44
你可是第一次切換到單身狀態
In your entire high school career.45
這可是三心二意的最佳時機
It's the perfect time to play the field.46
是啊 因為我就是這樣的女孩 Oh, because I'm so that girl.47
說真的 你是不是有什么事隱瞞
Seriously, what are you not saying? 48
都是蠢話 It's stupid.49
邦妮 Bonnie...50
-什么-有話直說
-What?Yes.Says the girl 133
在墓地寫日記來打發時間的女孩啊
Who spends her alone time writing in a cemetery.134
拜托 我可不是個只會
Hey, come on.There's more to me than just 135
膩在墓地郁悶的女孩 Gloomy graveyard girl.136
還有個截然不同的埃琳娜你還沒見識過呢
There's a whole other Elena that you have yet to meet.137
哪里都有她的影子 積極得很
She was into everything, very busy.138
我很想見見她啊
Well, I look forward to meeting her.139
什么時候呢
And when will that be? 140
快了 Soon.141
她正在安排呢
She's working on it.142
第二次世界大戰結束于...World war Ⅱ ended in...143
有人知道點什么嗎
Anyone got anything? 144 黃同學 1945年 Miss Juan? 1945.145 小道消息 FYI...146 我們的球隊遜斃了 他們可以指望你 Our team sucks.They could use you.147-不行-偷襲珍珠港事件Pearl Harbor.148 我是個獨行俠 I'm a loner.149 吉爾伯特小姐 Miss Gilbert? 150 珍珠港事件 Pearl Harbor? 151 1941年12月7日 December 7,1941.152 謝謝啊 吉爾伯特小姐 Thank you, Miss Gilbert.153 不客氣 Anytime.154 很好 Very well.155 柏林墻倒塌是什么時候
The Fall of the Berlin Wall.156 1989年 1989.157 我對日期很敏感的 老師 I'm good with dates, sir.158 是嗎 Are you? 159 有多敏感 How good? 160 說出事件發生年份 Keep it to the year.161
民權法案的頒布 Civil Rights Act.162
1964年 1964.163
約翰·F·肯尼迪遇刺
John F.kennedy Assassination.164
1963年 1963.165
-馬丁·路德·金遇刺-1968年'68.166
-林肯遇刺-1865年1865.167
-羅伊訴韋德案-1973年1973.168
布朗控訴托皮卡教育委員會案 Brown VS.Board.169
1954年 1954.170
葛底斯堡之役
The Battle of Gettysburg.171
1863年 1863.172
朝鮮戰爭 Korean War.173
1950至1953年 1950 to 1953.174
錯了 朝鮮戰爭是52年結束的 Ha!it ended in '52.175
事實上 老師
Uh, actually, sir, 176 是53年
It was '53.177
誰來查一下
Look it up,somebody.178
快 Quickly.179
是1953年 It was 19...53.180
你怎么會都知道呢
How did you know all of that? 181
年復一年的填字游戲
Years and years of crossword puzzles.182
這是獨行俠專屬游戲 It's a loner thing.183
干得漂亮 干得漂亮 Nice job!Nice job!184
洛克伍德先生 你有在行的嗎
Mr.Lockwood, is there anything you're good at? 185
因為這不是歷史課
'Cause it isn't history, 186
也不是什么該死的防守戰
And it sure as hell isn't defending the ball!187
是 教練 Yes, coach.188
再來一次 Now do it again!189
天啊 你來了
Oh, my god!You're here!190
是啊 我可不想郁悶一輩子
Yep.I can't be sad girl forever.191
讓一切恢復正常的唯一辦法就是 The only way to get things back to the way they
were 192 去做原來做的事
Are to do things that were.193 你今晚來我家吃飯吧
Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight.194 我嗎 I am? 195 你 我 還有斯特凡 You and me and Stefan.196 你得給他個機會表現一下
You have to give him a chance.197 今晚不行 Tonight's no good.198 你看到卡羅琳了嗎
Have you seen Caroline? 199 我給她發了無數條短信了
I texted her like a hundred times.200 別轉移話題 邦妮·貝內特
Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennett.201 你今晚一定得來
You're going to be there.202 好吧 我會去的 Fine.I'll go.203 很好 Good.204 學校球隊的選拔賽是去年春天
Varsity trials were last spring, 205 塞爾瓦托先生 Mr.Salvatore.206 我當時還沒來這里 教練 I wasn't here then, sir.207
就我來說你現在也不存在
And you're not here now, as far as I'm concerned.208
唐納先生 我知道我倆
Mr.Tanner, I realize that you and I 209
沒能開個好頭
Didn't get off to the best start, 210
我想為此向您道歉
And I want to apologize for that.211
我以前打過橄欖球
I've played football before.212
通常是外接手 而且我打得很棒
Wide receiver, mostly, and I'm pretty good.213
我不會問你誰贏了71年的超級杯賽
Well, I won't be asking you who won the super bowl in '71.214
71年是...'71 was the...215
抱歉 我懂了 教練
Sorry.I..I understand that, sir.216
我想看看你怎么被打得屁滾尿流
Just to see you get knocked on your ass.217
去借套行頭吧
Borrow some gear.218
去啊 Go!219
在我改變主意之前 再來一次
Before I change my mind.Let's run it again!220
先搶我女朋友 現在又來球隊插一腳 First my girlfriend, now the team? 221
哥們兒 這可是個機會
Dude, this is an opportunity.222
橄欖球可是項身體接觸的運動 Football's a contact sport.223
有時難免有人受傷
Sometimes people get hurt.224
說真的 卡羅琳上哪去了
Seriously, where is Caroline? 225
我不知道 這可不像她
I don't know.It's not like her.226
再打給她試試 Try her again.227
天哪 Oh, my god.228
那肯定是那天在餐廳的神秘男子吧
That must be the mystery guy from the grill.229
他不是什么神秘男子
That's not a mystery guy.230
他叫達蒙·塞爾瓦托
That's Damon Salvatore.231
塞爾瓦托 和斯特凡一個姓 Salvatore, as in Stefan? 232
我和哥哥在一起了
I got the other brother.233
希望你不要介意
Hope you don't mind.234
對不起 姐妹們 我遲到了 Sorry I'm late, girls.235
我剛才有點忙 I, uh, was busy.236 好啦 我們從屈體分腿跳開始吧
All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler, 237 怎么樣
What do you say? 238 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 239 5 6 7 8 And 5, 6, 7, 8.240 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 241 5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8.242 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 243 5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8.244 埃琳娜 親愛的 你今天還是旁觀吧
Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today? 245 好嗎 Ok? 246 接著來 從頭開始再做一遍
Keep going!Ok.Do it again from the top.247 5 6 7 8 And 5, 6, 7, 8.248 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 249 5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8.250 2 3 4 5 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 251 7 8 7, 8.252
郁悶的小妞 Blue lady!253
郁悶的小妞 Blue lady!254
準備 上 Set, hut!Go!255
加油 泰勒 包抄他
Come on, Tyler, cover it!256
來吧 Let's do it.257
接球 Get it.258
列隊 Line up!259
00:12:56,500--> 00:12:59,000
我實在不想這么說 但這家伙的確很有技術 I hate to say it, but he's got skills.260
我看得給他點顏色瞧瞧
I think he needs a buddy pass.261
真的 Really? 262
他可不能就這么上場五分鐘
You don't get to walk on the field 263
就表現得像這球場的主人一樣 And act like you own the place after 5 minutes.264
在這等著就行了 剩下的交給我了
Just hang one up there and I'll take care of the rest.265
再來一次 Do it again.266
好 大家一起上
All right, let's huddle up.267
列隊 Set, hut!268
哥們 歡迎加入球隊
Welcome to the team,buddy.269
死不了吧 塞爾瓦托
You gonna live, Salvatore? 270
回去吧 孩子
Walk it off, son.271
都是我不好
Hey.That was my bad.272 沒關系
It's all right.273 好的
All right.274
選拔考試怎么樣 How were tryouts? 275
你入選球隊了嗎
Did you make the team? 276
你袒露內心的方式就像愛默生寫詩一樣
Very Emerson, the way you reveal your soul with so many..277
非要用這么多形容詞 Adjectives.278
你來干嘛
What are you doing here? 279
我是來道歉的
I've come to apologize.280 我最近一直在思考
I've been doing some thinking, 281 我進行了深刻的自我反省 Some soul searching,and...282 我想和你重新來過
I want us to start over.283 我們得忘掉過去
We need to put the past behind us.284 你終究是我弟弟
You're my little brother, 285 如果你想過人類那種
And if you want to live 286平凡快樂的生活
A normal, happy human life, 287 那我希望你如愿以償
Then I want that for you.288 也許我也可以過這種生活 Maybe I can do it, too.289 這樣我就能學著做一個
That I can learn to be a non-living 290 沒有生命的大活人 Living person.291 也許我們都還有希望
Maybe there's hope for both of us.292 沒必要非得這樣 達蒙
You know, it doesn't have to be this way, Damon.293 當然沒必要
Of course it doesn't.294
我今天看見埃琳娜了 “BTW” I saw Elena today, BTW.295
意思是“順便說一句”
That means “by the way.” 296
她在進行啦啦隊訓練
She was at cheerleading practice.297
她穿短褲的樣子真是神采飛揚
She looked so perky in her little short shorts.298
放心 我根本沒靠近她
Simmer down, I didn't even go near her.299
我已經泡到屬于我自己的啦啦隊員了 I've got my own cheerleader now.300
這道提醒我了
Ooh, that reminds me...301
我得走了 我有個約會
I gotta run.I have a date.302
甜蜜的小手 Sweaty palms.303
祝我好運 Wish me luck.304
那你來解釋一下 You explain it.305
昨晚我在看90頻道
Last night, I'm watching nine-o, 306
一個廣告插播進來了 我當時就覺得
A commercial breaks come on and I'm like, 307
肯定那是那個電話廣告 結果還真是
I bet it's that phone commercial.And sure enough, 308
一個男孩和一個女孩坐在長椅上
It's that guy and the girl with the bench, 309
他飛去巴黎然后又飛回來
He flies to Paris and he flies back.310
-他們照了張像-拜托
-They take a picture.No, no, no.367 他不能...He can't, uh...368 他不能留下 He can't stay.369 是吧 達蒙 Can you, Damon? 370 進來吧 Get in here.371 我們快要吃完了
We're just...finishing up.372 沒關系 進來吧
It's fine.Just come on in.373 你家真漂亮 埃琳娜
You have a beautiful home, Elena.374 謝謝
Thank you.375 真不敢相信泰納先生居然讓你加入了球隊
I can not believe that Mr Tanner let you in the team.376 泰勒真可憐
Ah,Tyler must be seely.377 但對你來說是個好機會 加油吧 But good for you.Go for it.378 我總是那樣跟他說 你必須要去爭取
That's what I always tell him.You have to engage.379 而不能只是坐等幸福來敲門
You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you.380 你要主動去爭取
You have to go get it.381 埃琳娜今天不太走運
Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today.382
只是因為你錯過了夏令營
It's only because you missed summer camp.383
天啊 我不知道你什么時候
God, I don't know how you're ever 384
才能學會那套動作
Going to learn the routines.385
我會教她 她很快就能學會的
I'll work with her.She'll get it.386
我想可以把她放在隊伍后面
I guess we can put her in the back.387
你知道嗎 你看起來不像
You know, you don't seem like 388
會加入拉拉隊員的人 埃琳娜 The cheerleader type, Elena.389
那是因為她的父母剛過世
Oh, it's just 'cause her parents died.390
是的 我是說 她正在 Yeah, I mean, she's just 391
經歷一段難熬的時期
Totally going through a blah phase.392
她曾經是那樣的快樂
She used to be way more fun.393
看來這個話題太敏感了
And I say that with complete sensitivity.394
我很抱歉 埃琳娜 I'm sorry, Elena.395
我明白失去雙親的感覺
I know what it's like to lose both your
parents.396
事實上 斯特凡和我見證了
In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person 397
我們在乎的每一個人的死亡 We've ever cared about die.398
你沒必要現在提起這個 達蒙
We don't need to get into that right now, Damon.399
斯特 你是對的 我很抱歉
Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef.I'm sorry.400
我最不想做的事就是提到她
The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up.401
別這樣 Don't do that.402
我在工作
Not while I'm working.403 回頭見
I'll see you later.404
我很快回來
I'll be right back.405
她是我姐姐 我愛她
She's my sister and I love her, 406
但有時候她真的會讓你覺得樂意為她效勞 But sometimes she can really make you work for it.407
我覺得那太容易了
I find it pretty easy.408
好吧 我明白了
All right, I get it.409 故意撞我來引起她注意 那...Hitting me to impress her.That's...410 那真的很好
That's real nice.411 我不需要引起她注意
I don't need to impress her.412 我已經贏了 I already won.413-你死定了-是嗎 看起來像是Am I? 'Cause it seems like 414 我正站在這等你展示下男人的雄風
I'm standing here waiting for you to man up.415 泰 別 Ty, don't!416 等下次我見到你 你就死定了 吉爾伯特 The next time I see you, Gilbert...417 不 等下次我見到你 你就死定了 No, next time I see you.418 看你干了什么好事 薇姬 What are you doing, Vick? 419 再來一杯 One more.420 謝謝 Oh, thank you.421 太及時了 Nice save.422 我喜歡你 I like you.423 你知道怎么笑
You know how to laugh.424 而且你還讓斯特凡笑了
And you make Stefan smile, 425
我已經很久沒見他笑過了
Which is something I haven't seen in a very long time.426
很久前 你說的是凱瑟琳嗎
Earlier, did you mean...Katherine? 427
沒錯 Mm-hmm.428
她怎么死的
How did she die? 429
一場火災 那是個悲劇 In a fire.Tragic fire.430
最近嗎 Recently? 431
對我來說恍若昨日
Well, it seems like it was yesterday.432
她是個怎樣的人 What was she like? 433
她很漂亮
She was beautiful.434
這方面 你們很像
A lot like you in that department.435
她只是很令人捉摸不透
She was just very complicated 436
自私 有時候不是很友善
And selfish and at times not very kind, 437
但非常性感和魅力十足
But very sexy and seductive.438
你們倆誰先和她約會
So which one of you dated her first? 439
推理能力不錯 Nicely deduced.440
去問斯特凡吧 Ask Stefan.441
他的回答肯定跟我相反
I'm sure his answer differs from mine.442
如果我是你 我會退出啦啦隊
I'd quit cheerleading if I were you.443
為什么這么說
Why do you say that? 444
我看你在訓練的時候有點痛苦
Oh, I saw you at practice.You looked miserable.445
你看到了 You saw that? 446
以前我很愛這一行 那時真的很快樂 I used to love it.It was fun.447
但今年有太多變故了
Things are different this year.448
曾經如此重要的東西已不再重要
Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore.449
那就別浪費時間了 So don't let it.450
退出 向前看 就沒問題了
Quit, move on.Problem solved.451
就這么簡單 Ta-da.452
有些東西可能會再次變得重要
Some things could matter again.453
也許吧 Maybe.454 不過 對我來說是不可能的
But...seems a little unrealistic to me.455 對凱瑟琳的事 I'm sorry.456 我表示遺憾
About Katherine.457 你也失去了她
You lost her,too.458 要幫忙嗎 Need some help? 459 好啊 求之不得 Sure, why not? 460 馬特努力了 但他最近倍受煎熬 Matt tries, but he's just having a really hard time.461 你要理解這點
You have to understand that 462 他們倆都是彼此的初戀
They were each other's first.463 就像是青梅竹馬
You know, like, from the sandbox.464 那條圍巾很漂亮
That's a really nice scarf.465 謝謝 剛買的
Mm.Thank you, it's new.466 給我看看可以嗎 Can I see it? 467 你介意脫下來嗎
I mean, would you mind taking it off? 468 不行 Oh, I can't.469
為什么 你沒事吧 Why not? You ok? 470
不管怎樣我都不能脫下來
All I know is that I can't take it off.471
你們兩個小鬼在談什么呢
What are you two kids talking about? 472
我們正在談論她的圍巾
I was just commenting on her scarf.473
你知道嗎
Hmm.Hey, you know, 474
埃琳娜和邦妮正在那邊洗盤子
Elena and Bonnie are finishing up the dishes.475
你去看看能不能幫下忙
Why don't you go see if you can help? 476
你看我像洗盤子的嗎
Does it look like I do dishes? 477
就算是為了我吧 For me? 478 不想去
Hmm...I don't think so.479
去看看廚房里埃琳娜是不是需要幫忙
Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen.480 知道嗎
You know what? 481
我要去看看廚房里埃琳娜是不是需要幫忙
I'm gonna go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen.482
很好 Great.483
他們是人 達蒙
They are people, Damon.484
她不是人偶
She's not a puppet.485
她不是供你玩弄的
She doesn't exist for your amusement, 486
也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
For you to feed on whenever you want to.487
她當然是
Sure she does.488
所有人都是 They all do.489
我要他們怎樣他們就怎樣
They're whatever I want them to be.490
他們都是給我隨意取用的
They're mine for the taking.491
好吧 隨你怎樣吧
All right, you've had your fun.492
你玩弄卡羅琳 阻撓我跟埃琳娜
You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena, 493
恭喜你盡興了 Good for you.494
現在你該走了
Now it's time for you to go.495 沒問題
That's not a problem.496 不過
Because...497
我受邀進來的
I've been invited in,498 明晚我還要過來
And I'll come back tomorrow night 499 后天晚上
And the following night 500 我會玩玩你那小啦啦隊員
And I'll do with your little cheerleader 501 想怎么玩就怎么玩
Whatever I want to do.502 因為這對我來說是常事
Because that is what is normal to me.503 今晚也不太糟 我玩得很開心
Tonight wasn't so bad.I had fun.504 我怎么不覺得
Hmm.That makes one of us.505 得了 Come on.506 你哥哥不像你說的那么壞
Your brother isn't as bad as you make him out to be...507 我肯定我哥哥體內還有一點人性留存
There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother.508 在某個地方 Somewhere.509 我仍抱有希望 I keep hoping.510 但我怎樣才能讓他看到他的良知 But how do I make him see it? 511 我怎樣才能保護她
And how do I protect her? 512
瞧瞧你 穿一身球衣還蠻帥的嘛
Look at you.You look hot in your jersey.513
怎么了 不當啦啦隊員了嗎
What happened? No more cheerleader? 514
我退出了 我半途而廢了 I quit.I'm a quitter.515
別這么說 你不是半途而廢
No, hey, you're not a quitter.516
你失去的太多了 和從前不一樣了 You suffered a great loss.You're not the same person.517
你該向前看
You should be looking ahead.518
你該重新開始
You should be starting over.519 好嗎 Ok? 520
希望你不會覺得
I hope you don't think this is 521
太唐突或者不可思議
Too soon or too weird,but...522 我 I,uh, 523
我想送你這個
I wanted you to have this.524
天哪 太漂亮了
Oh, my god, it's beautiful.525
我一直保存著它
It's something that I've had forever, 526
在此之前我從來沒想過把它送人 And, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now.527
如果你戴上它我會非常高興的
I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me, 528
它能帶來好運 For...good luck.529
我好像聞到了玫瑰花香
Is that rose that I smell? 530
不 這是種香草
No, it's, uh...it's an herb.531 不錯吧
It's nice, huh? 532 我喜歡 I love it.533 還有 And, uh, 534
我要謝謝你
I wanted to thank you 535
鼓勵我參加球隊
For pushing me to try out for the team.536
我感覺很棒
It feels really good.537
我們真是一對啊 We're a pair.538
我退出了 你開始了 I quit, you start.539 對啊
Right.540 我們的關系在慢慢發展
We're a working progress.541 我們會理順的
We'll figure it out.542 你沒有穿制服 是因為
And you're not in uniform because...543 大家注意
Wait, wait,w ait, 544 注意了 注意了 安靜 安靜
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.545 說句實話
Wait.let's be honest here.546 過去 我們常常任其它球隊
In the past, we used to let other teams 547 在我們的地盤上打得我們滿地找牙
Come into our town and roll right over us!548 現在是改變的時候了
But that is about to change.549 我們新近了幾個體育能人
We've got some great new talent 550 今晚 我們要開始進攻了
Tonight starting on the offensive line, 551 現在我告訴你們
And I'm gonna tell you right now, 552 我已經很長時間
It has been a long time 553 沒有看到
Since I have seen a kid like this
554
如此有才華的隊員了 With hands like these.555
這下糟了 This blows.556
他不能安排他首發 他才剛來
He can't start the guy.He just got here.557
我們一直在等著
...That have been waiting for us 558
等待這一場勝利
To put a check in the win column, 559
我只有一點要跟你們說
I have only one thing to say to you--560
你們的狼音隊很饑餓
Your Timberwolves are hungry.561
你怎么了
Hey,you.What's wrong? 562
-沒事-而雄獅隊
-Nothing.Enough!578
杰里米 別這樣 Jeremy, no!579
-放開我-住手
-Get off me!No, no, no.594 我看到玻璃劃傷了你的手啊
I...I saw it.The glass cut your hand.It was...595 沒事 我很好 It's ok.I'm ok.596 要開球了
It's almost kick-off time, all right? 597 那么 So,um,598
比賽后見
I'll,uh,I'll see you after the game.599
蒂基 還是晃個不停
Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly.600
能不能讓它保持不動
Can you stand straight, please? 601
有誰能幫一下蒂基嗎
Could someone please help Tiki? 602
你到哪去了啊
Hey!Where you been? 603
我能問你個問題嗎
Can I ask you a question 604
不要開玩笑 認真回答我
And you give me a really serious no-joke response? 605
好 什么事
Of course.What is it? 606
那種不好的感覺 The bad mojo.607
當你碰到斯特凡時 所感應到的
When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction...608
你就忘了我說的那些話吧
You know what,forget I said that.609
你們的小小晚餐聚會已經把我征服了
Your little dinner party plot totally won me over.610
邦妮 說真的 那是什么感覺
No, Bonnie, seriously.What was it? 611
你看到什么了嗎
Did you see something? 612
或者 Or...613
那不是很清晰的圖像
It wasn't clear like a picture.614
就像今天 我總能看到
Like today, I keep seeing 615
我告訴你的那些數字
Those same numbers I told you about--616
8,14,22.8,14,22 617
-是啊-我碰到斯特凡時
-Yeah?Then kill me.697
別說 我還真想過
Well, I'm--I'm tempted.698
不 你沒有
No, you're not.699
如果你想 你早就把我了結了 You've had lifetimes to do it, 700
看看現在 我還活生生地站在這里
And yet, here I am.I'm still alive.701
你不也在這里嗎 And there you are.702
已經過去145年了
You're still haunting me.703
你還死纏著我不放 After 145 years.704
凱瑟琳死了
Katherine is dead.705
你因此而狠我 And you hate me 706
因為你愛過她
Because you loved her, 707
你折磨我 因為你依然愛著她
And you torture me because you still do.708
而這份感情 我親愛的哥哥 And that, my brother, 709
就是你的人性
Is your humanity.710
塞爾瓦托 Salvatore!711
干什么呢 比賽就快開始了
What the hell? We've got a game to play!712
如果那是我的人性
If that's my humanity...713
那這是什么
Then what's this? 714 噢 不 Aah!no!715
任何人 任何時候 任何地點 Anyone, anytime, any place.716 泰納失蹤了 我想他可能喝多了
Tanner's m.i.a.I think he had a little bit too much beer.717 現在別和我說話 好嗎 我很生氣
Don't talk to me right now, all right? I'm pissed at you.718-你這是怎么了-我怎么...What's my--719 問問你自己 好嗎
You're my problem, all right? 720 你是個流氓
You're a bully.721 一個幼稚之極的惡棍
A freakin' 12-year-old bully, man.722 我受夠了
And I'm sick of it.723 看看你今晚都做了些什么
I mean, what was that about tonight? 724 你打那個新來的能證明什么
What's beating up the new guy going to prove? 725 亂搞我妹妹能證明什么
Or screwing with my sister 726 打我女朋友的弟弟又能證明什么
Or pummeling my girlfriend's kid brother.727 女朋友 聽著 我都不知道還能給你說些什么 Girlfriend? Look, I don't know how to tell you this, 728 人家早把你甩了
But she dumped your ass.729
來真的嗎 你想打我
Are you for real?!You want to hit me? 730
我在你的球隊里 I'm on your team.731
即使是你
This was over the line.732
這些做法也太過分了 Even for you.733 來人啊
Somebody help!734
我找你 不只單純因為毒品
It wasn't just for the drugs.735
是什么動物有這么大的本事
What kind of animal could be doing all this? 736
為什么他們要跑出森林
Why would it come out of the woods 737
來鎮中心襲擊人類
And attack someone in the middle of town? 738
我不知道
I don't know.739
我不知道
I don't know.740
我確定你把手割破了
I was so sure that you cut your hand.741
我親眼所見 I saw it.742
我沒事 沒事的 好嗎 I'm fine.I'm fine,ok?
743
我們都很好 We're fine.744
這才是最重要的
That's what matters.745
我原本希望
I thought there was hope 746
在達蒙內心的深處
That somewhere deep inside, 747
依然有人性存在
Something in Damon was still human, 748 正常的 Normal.749
但是我錯了
But I was wrong.750
達蒙早已沒有了人性
There's nothing human left in Damon.751
毫無優點 善心不在 No good, no kindness.752
愛也當然無存 No love.753
他只是一個 Only a monster 754
需要被阻止的惡魔 Who must be stopped.
第三篇:吸血鬼日记第一季14(英汉双语)剧本
Previously on “The Vampire Diaries...” “吸血鬼日记” 前景提要...For over a century, 一个世纪以来
I have lived in secret...until now.我一直秘密地生活着...直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
Elena, She's a dead ringer For Katherine.Elena简直就是Katherine的翻版
Our love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon.Damon 我们并不爱Katherine
It was real for me.我的爱是真的
I'm going to bring her back.我要把她带回来
There's a tomb underneath the church.教堂下面有座坟墓
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.一道咒语为了保护Katherine将她封在那里
Tell me how to get in the tomb.告诉我怎么进去
-The grimoire.有本魔法书
-在哪儿? Check the journal.Jonathan Gibert's.查查Jonathan Gibert的日记 The grimoire.It was Emily's, right? 魔法书是Emily的 对吧? That's what you need to reverse the spell.你要用它解开咒语 I'll help you.我会帮你
You just couldn't live without me, huh?
没有我不行吧? Your eye!你的眼睛!
Where'd she go? 她去哪儿了?
-Where'd who go? 谁去哪儿了? My head...我的头...No way.没门
-我知道...You're wasting your time.你在浪费时间
I'm not going to help you.我不会帮你
That's why she's here.这就是她在这儿的原因
Motivation for you to behave...你最好乖乖的合作...You know, you shouldn't be so desperate.你明白的 你别这么绝望 You made it too easy.是你太掉以轻心了 She wants to talk to you.她想和你谈谈
Elena Gilbert.Elena Gilbert啊
You really are Katherine's doppelganger.你确实是Katherine的翻版 You must have the Salvatore boys reeling.你肯定把Salvatore兄弟迷得神魂颠倒吧 Who are you? 你是谁? I'm Anna.我叫Anna
Your brother may have mentioned me.你弟弟可能提起过我
I mean, we're, like, practically dating.我是说 实际上 我们在约会 Ten kegs? 十桶毒品?
You know how much damage we could do with ten kegs? 你知道十桶毒品多有杀伤力吗?
Duke's got it all hooked up.Duke全部搞定了 Duke's a douche.Duke是个笨蛋
Yeah, a douche with ten kegs.是啊 一个有钱的笨蛋 Aka, my new best friend.也就是我新的死党
What's the problem, Gilbert? 怎么了 Gilbert?
Don't have one, Lockwood.没怎么 Lockwood Yeah, I didn't think so.我可不这样认为
-You ever get bored of it? 厌倦什么? Yourself? 你自己?
Keep laughing, buddy.笑吧 伙计 Hey, Jeremy.嘿 Jeremy
Where is Elena? Elena呢? I have been texting her and Bonnie 我为了Duke的派对 all day about Duke's party.找她和Bonnie找了一整天 Uh, she went somewhere with Stefan.呃 她和Stefan一起出去了 I am so not going to be one of those girls 我才不会像她们那样
who disappears just because she has a new boyfriend.一有男朋友就全消失了 Who is Duke? Duke是谁? Some guy that graduated a couple years ago.一个几年前毕业的家伙
And he throws a party every time he comes home from Duke.他每次从杜克大学回来都会举办一次派对
Wait, Duke goes to Duke? 等一下 Duke去了杜克大学? His real name is Bob or something.他真名好像叫Bob什么的 He's a total ass.But he buys the beer.他就是个混蛋 不过很有钱 Maybe you should come.你也来吧
Uh, yeah.I don't think so.呃 我可不想来
No, seriously.Everyone goes.不 说真的 大家都会去
Even quiet loner little brothers.连不易近人的Salvatore兄弟都会去
Think about it.考虑考虑吧Hey.嘿
So I have a speech.我有个演讲
It is fully scripted and well-rehearsed.写得很完善 也经过了数次练习
Are you ready for it? 你想不想听听?
-You wrote a speech? 你写了演讲稿? Yeah.-那派对见咯
-好 Yes? 有事吗? Hi there.你好啊
I'm looking for Bonnie.我找Bonnie She's not here.她不在
Oh, do you know when she would...哦 那你知道她什么时候...Never.她再也不回来了
You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me.素未相识就对我这么有偏见啊
You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch's door 你敲我们女巫家的门 有所企图
and asking her for anything.真是胆大包天 What'd I do? 我做什么了?
Spirits talk, Mr.Salvatore, 请以诚相待 Salvatore先生
and so does my granddaughter.我外孙女也是这么做的 You are no friend to us.你不是我们的朋友 Now get off my porch.现在 从我家出去
Step outside and say that.有事站在外面说 I am not Bonnie.我不是Bonnie You don't want to mess with me.你还是别跟我斗好
Bonnie's not going to open the tomb.Bonnie不会打开墓穴的 Oh, I think she will.哦 我想她会的
Do you really want Katherine out that bad? 你真这么想让Katherine出来吗? Trust me.相信我
No one I know wants to see that girl again.我认识的所有人都不想再见到那女孩
Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot.除了Damon 这个痴情的傻瓜
Then what is it? 那你是为了什么? Or who is it? 或是你想救谁? My mother's in there.我妈妈在墓穴里
Katherine couldn't help herself.Katherine管不住自己 She just had toyed around 她只是玩弄Salvatore兄弟 with both of the Salvatore brothers.的感情罢了
And when she got caught, 她被抓住的时候 so did my mother.我妈妈也被抓了
I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away.我眼睁睁地看着Jonathan Gilbert把她带走了 I'm sorry.抱歉
You really mean that, don't you?
你是真心的 是么?
Yeah, I think we'll skip the dead mom bonding
嗯 我们还是别说那些感怀伤事了
so you can start serving a purpose.来体现你的利用价值吧 Which is what? 什么意思? Leverage.牵制作用
This belong to you? Ah, ah.这是你的? 啊 别拿 Hmm.嗯
Elena, are you ok? Elena 你还好吗? She's fine, for now.她现在很好
Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine.如果你有魔法书 那她就没事
I can get it.我能拿到
Which means your brother has it.那就是说你哥哥有魔法书咯 And I have the witch.而女巫在我手里
So one of you had better meet me
那么你们俩最好有个人
in the very public town square in 30 minutes,30分钟内到镇广场来见我 那里人够多
so we can safely discuss 这样我们也好安全的谈谈
how fun it's going to be to work together.合作的乐趣 Go ahead.继续啊
Grovel again.Oh, wait, no.再摇尾乞怜啊 哦 等等 不 I don't care.我不在乎 I'm leaving.我要走了
Keep them buttoned down.看紧点
Compulsion won't work.思维强制没用
-Just use violence.直接武力解决
-没错 I got that.明白了 Sit.Behave.坐好了 老实点
You're the key to this.理论上来说 Literally.你是此事的关键
The one who opens the door.能打开墓穴的人
Tell me, how long have you been a witch?
告诉我 你成为女巫多久了? Is there anything to drink here?
这里有什么喝的么? Are you offering? 你要给我贡献点么?
There's water on the nightstand.床头柜上有水
Hey.Can I have a sip? 嘿 能让我先喝口吗? Whoa!哇哦!
Come back in, shut the door!给我回来 关上门!Don't hurt her!别伤害她!
Don't make me!你别逼我!Lock it.锁上 Anna!唉 Anna!Hey, what, uh, 嘿 呃
what happened to you last night? 你昨晚怎么了? Sorry, I had to leave.抱歉 我昨晚有事走了 I told your sister to tell you.我让你姐姐转告你了 Oh, I haven't seen her.哦 我还没看见她 Well, I gotta run, so...哦 我得赶紧走了 那...Hey, do you want to go to a party tonight? 嘿 你今晚想去派对吗? Do I what? 我什么? The guy that's throwing it is a total douche, 主办人是个十足的笨蛋
but it's, uh, it's supposed to be fun.不过派对应该挺有意思的 I figured, you know, safety in numbers.我想 应该挺热闹的
So you're finally ready to go out with me, are you? 你终于准备好跟我约会了 是么? It's been a while since I've been to a party, 我已经很久没去参加派对了 and I kind of want to get back out there.我挺怀念派对的感觉的 And not be such a loner.不能这么不合群了 And, uh, I like you.而且 呃 我喜欢你
You're fun, and you're also kind of 你幽默 也有点古怪
strange and lurky, but, uh, I guess I like that, too.还时隐时现 但是 我也喜欢你这样
So, yeah, you should come to the party.With me.所以 你应该和我一起去参加派对
It's in the woods by that old cemetery.就在旧墓地边上的树林里 Oh.哦
It's there, huh? 在那儿啊
That sounds cool.听起来不错 Uh, I'll meet you.啊 我会去的 Oh...ok!Great!噢...好!很好!Cool.太棒了 Ok!好!
Got a hot date,你是找到个帅哥约会
or are you just planning on nabbing the entire Gilbert family?
还是想抓住Gilbert一家人? A party, right next to the old cemetery.一个派对 就在旧墓地旁边 Isn't that nice of them? 他们很不错吧?
Lots of warm bodies for starving vampires.为极度饥饿的吸血鬼提供热呼呼的血液
I told you.I work alone.我跟你说过 我单独行动 Yeah, so do I.嗯 我也是
But you're minus a witch 但是你少个女巫
and I'm minus spell book.我缺本儿魔法书 So what do you say? 你说呢?
Stefan will come after you, You know that.你知道的 Stefan不会放过你的 For messing with Elena.因为你找Elena的麻烦
Then he won't be too happy if I kill her
我要得不到那本书 就杀了她
when I don't get what I want.那时他就高兴不起来了 When do you want to do this? 你想什么时候干?
God, it's like 1864 all over again.天啊 又跟在1864年似的 You Salvatores are truly pathetic when it comes to women.你们Salvatore兄弟一到女人的事就可怜兮兮的 Tonight.After sundown.今晚 太阳下山以后 Meet at the church.在教堂碰头
Witches don't have eternal life, right?
女巫不会永生 对吗? So you guys can die.所以你们会死 Yeah, we can die.是的 我们会死 Ah.噢
That sucks.真糟糕 Stefan!Stefan啊!
Let's get outside.我们出去
When the sun goes down, 太阳下山之后 leave town.离开镇子
If I ever see you again, 我要是再看到你 I will kill you.我就杀了你
How did you know where we were?
你怎么知道我们在哪儿? Many things can fuel a witch's power.很多事情能增强女巫的能力 Worry, anger.担心 愤怒
After Stefan told me that they had taken you, I had a lot of both.Stefan告诉我他们把你带走了后 我两种感觉都有
Simple locator spell was easy after that.简单的定位咒语就不在话下了
I'm sorry.对于发生的一切 About all of this.我很抱歉
Not as sorry as they're gonna be.他们会为此付出代价的 So what do we do now? 我们现在怎么办? For now, you need to stay here.现在 你们得呆在这里
A prisoner, in my own home? 被关在自己家里? I don't think so.不行
I can't protect you if you leave the house.你们要是出去 我就没法保护你们了
We'll protect ourselves.我们能保护自己
We need to let him have Katherine back.我得让他把Katherine带回来 He's not going to stop until he gets her.他找不到她是不会罢手的 If we help him, maybe that ends it.如果我们帮他 他可能就收手了
No!He doesn't deserve to get what he wants.不!他不配如愿以偿
What other choice do we have? 我们还有别的选择吗?
Witches are being pulled down by vampire problems.女巫被吸血鬼的问题拉下水了
As much as we tried to do to stay out of it.我们再怎么置身事外都不行了
I'll open the tomb.我会打开坟墓
You get your brother's girl, 你找到你哥哥的女人
and destroy the rest with fire.用火烧死剩下的吸血鬼 Then this will be all over.然后到此结束
We still have to get Damon to agree.我们还是要让Damon同意 He already agreed once.他曾同意过
Yeah, and then we double cross him.嗯 但我们骗了他 So now he's angry.所以他现在很生气
He's hurt.There's a difference.他是受伤 不一样的
I think I know what I have to do.我知道该怎么做了
You've got to be kidding me.开什么玩笑 It was Stefan.是Stefan
There was nothing I could...我什么都没法...Just shut up!Stop talking.闭嘴!别说话 Without the witch, 没有了女巫
we don't have Damon or the grimoire.就得不到Damon和魔法书 Damon's not going to stop.Damon不会停手的 He'll find a way to get in.他会找到进坟墓的方法
And we're going to be there when he does.他打开坟墓的时候 我们要在那儿
I'm going to have to change the locks.我得换锁了
Did you stage a jailbreak? 你上演了一出越狱吗?Oh, brother.-Stefan给我钥匙了
-哦 老弟
Ever the white knight.永远都是白马王子
I convinced Bonnie To help you.我说服了Bonnie来帮你 I doubt that.我不信
I'm not going to say that I'm sorry
昨天我们瞒着你拿了魔法书 we got the grimoire without you last night,但我不会为此道歉 because I'm not, really.因为我没什么好道歉的 Well, at least you're honest.好吧 至少你很诚实
I was protecting the people I love, Damon.我只是在保护我爱的人 Damon
But so were you, 但你也是
in your own, twisted way.用自己扭曲的方式
And as hard as it is to figure, 尽管你很难理解
we're all on the same side, 可我们都在同一战线上 after the same thing.追求同样的目标
-Not interested.Sure you were.-没跟你说
-当然是冲我说的
We haven't met.I'm Matt.我们没见过 我叫Matt
Matt, there's a reason we haven't met.Matt 我们没见过是有原因的
You and I are going that way.咱俩得往那边走
Ahhh.I'm sorry, you guys.啊 不好意思啊 各位
We need to clear the debris away.我们得把废墟碎片清理干净 Set the torches like you asked.将火把安置好
We can get down now.动手开工吧 What is that? 那是什么
It's everything I need to destroy them.摧毁他们的所有工具
Are you sure Damon will come back with her?
你确定Damon能和她一起回来?
Brother, witches.弟弟 女巫们 Everything ok? 一切顺利吗?
I just want to get this over with.我只想赶快结束一切 Are we ready? 准备好了吗? I guess so.差不多 Done!喝完了!
Hey, uh, I'll be right back.嘿 嗯 我马上回来 Hey, man.嘿 伙计
Uh, you got any weed? 嗯 你有大麻吗?
Wait, you're kidding me, right?
你在开玩笑吧?
You act like a total dick every time we cross paths,每次我们碰面 你都像个傻X似的
and now you want to party with me?
现在却想和我一起参加聚会?
I never go with you.I'm just asking question.我从不想和你一起 我就问问
Dude, I don't get you, man.伙计 我不明白 It's a party.这是个聚会
You're a partier, ok?
你也是来参加聚会的 不是吗? There's no need to psychoanalyze it.这毋庸置疑
I don't party any more.我已经不爱参加聚会了
And even if I did, it wouldn't be with you.即使去参加 也不会跟你一起 No problem.没问题
Carry on just standing there, by yourself.那你就自己站在那吧 All alone.自己一个人
The enemy of fun.真是快乐的敌人
Do you even have any friends? 你有朋友吗? Thank god 谢天谢地
Weird hello, but ok.好怪异的打招呼方式 但我接受
What's the matter? 怎么了? Uh, nothing.Nothing, just...呃 没事 没事 只是...It's nothing.没事
Come on, let's walk.来吧 咱们四处走走 Air.空气 Earth.土壤 Fire.火源 Water.水
That's it, just water from the tap? 自来水就可以吗? As opposed to what? 不然该用什么? I just figured maybe it would have to be blessed 我以为要用圣水
or mystical or something.或神水之类的 What's that? 那是什么
It's for Katherine.为Katherine准备的
Gotta have something to get her going.得准备好让她重生的东西呀
Unless your girl's offering a vein to tap.除非你女朋友能贡献点血 Admit it...承认吧...You can't wait to get rid of me.你早就想摆脱我了
I can't wait to get rid of you.我迫不及待要摆脱你了 Hmm.嗯
You ready? 准备好没?
This place is wild.这里真荒芜
You kinda like dead people, huh?
你还真喜欢死人啊 哈? I'm strange, remember? 忘了吗 我很奇怪的You ok? 你还好吗?
Yeah, yeah.Uh...嗯 还好 嗯...This place makes me think about someone.这地方让我想起某个人 A dead someone? 某个过世的人? No, no, just...不 不是 只是...someone I used to know.曾经认识的某个人 So, uh, hey.那 嗯 嘿
We made it all of, what, 37 minutes in that party?
这就是我们这场聚会的37分钟?
Not your scene? 和你想的不同?
No, I'm not really sure what my scene is any more.不 我都不知道我想象的剧情是什么 Hmm.嗯
So what do you say? 怎么说?
You want to be part of my non-scene?
要和我一起远离人群么? I would happily be a part of your non-scene, 乐意至极
except, uh, I'm leaving.但我要走了 Wait, what? 你说什么?
Yeah.My mom and I are moving away.我妈妈和我要搬走了 Oh, uh...哦 呃...That's...That's a bummer.真...真遗憾
-Yeah? 是吗? Here I am.You ready? 什么? You think I'm going to go in there by myself.你觉得我会独自去那儿
-So you can seal me in? 不要带她进去
I'll bring the walls down.我会关门的
You'll bring walls down if I don't.You think I trust you? 我若不带着她 你才会关门 你可信吗?
-As much as I trust you.Damon.Damon She's not here.她不在这儿 What? 什么?
She's not here!她不在!
I think it's working!行得通了!
I just wanted my mother back.我只想带我母亲出来
Jeremy's fine.He's outside.We won't touch him.Jeremy在外面 他没事的 我们不会碰他
Bonnie!Keep going!Bonnie!坚持住!You better hurry.你们要快点
Stefan, they can't hold it much longer!
Stefan 她们快撑不住了!Damon, we need to get out of here.Damon 我们得走了
It doesn't make sense.They locked her inside.不应该的 她是被关在这儿的
If we don't leave now, 我们现在不走
we're not getting out.就出不去了
How could she not be in here? 她怎么不在呢?
It's not worth spending all of eternity down here!
为了她被永远关在这儿不值得!
-She's not worth it!不值得!Yeah.-没事吧? Bonnie!
-祖母 我能救你!-Bonnie!Bonnie!Bonnie啊!Bonnie.Bonnie啊
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组bbs.cnscg.com==--仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组bbs.cnscg.com==--协调:熏。时间轴: 暗之忆
翻译: 笑笑K 扎扎LU Miller's玫瑰 欣欣然 懒猫猫 小粥粥
校对: 甜蜜的向往 熏。吸血鬼日记 第一季 第14集
第四篇:吸血鬼日记第一季第一集台词(英汉对照)
看吸血鬼日记学英语 Vampire Diary 第一季 01
-Stefan: For over a century, I have lived in secret;century: 世纪 secret: 秘密 一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地生活。
Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world.hiding: 隐匿 shadows: 有阴影的
藏身暗处,独自一人。Until now, I am a vampire.vampire: 吸血鬼
直到现在,我是一个吸血鬼。And this is my story.这是我的故事。-Darren: An hour's drive to hear that crap.crap: 屎;垃圾
一小时的车程都听这种垃圾。You know, it wasn't even a band.A guy with a guitar.连乐队都称不上,只是一个家伙抱了把吉他。An hour each way.还有回来的一个小时。-Darren’ wife: He wasn't that bad.没你说的那么糟。-Darren: He sounded like James Blunt.听着像James Blunt。-Darren’ wife: What's wrong with that? 不是很好么?-Darren: We already have a James Blunt.One's all we need.我们已经有一个James Blunt,一个就够了。
-Darren’ wife: So why did you come? 那你为什么要来?-Darren: Because I love you.因为我爱你。
-Darren’ wife: Nicely done.nicely: 漂亮的 嘴真甜。
What's with all the fog? fog: 雾
这雾是怎么回事?
-Darren: It'll clear in a second.马上就会散去的-Darren’ wife: Watch out!watch out: 密切注视;当心 小心!
-Darren: Are you ok? 你没事吧?
-Darren’ wife: We just hit someone!Oh, my god!hit: 碰撞
我们撞人了!我的天呐!-Darren: Call for help.打电话呼救
-Darren’ wife: Come on, come on!
快接!快接!-Darren: Please be alive!alive: 活泼的;活着的 千万别出人命啊!Oh, my god.老天!
-Darren’ wife: There's no signal!Darren!signal: 信号 没有信号!Darren!
Darren? Darren?
-Stefan: I shouldn't have come home.我不该回来的。
I know the risk.But i had no choice.risk: 冒…危险
我知道风险很大,但我别无选择。
I have to know her.我必须认识她。
-Elena: Dear diary today will be different.It has to be.亲爱的日记: 今天会是不同的一天,一定要。I will smile, and it will be believable.believable: 可信的 我会发自内心地微笑。My smile was “I’m fine, thank you.”
告诉别人“我很好 谢谢”。yes, I feel much better.嗯,我已经好多了。I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.no longer: 不再 lost: 失去 我不再是痛失双亲的,那个可怜的小女孩儿了。I will start fresh, be someone new.fresh: 新鲜的
我要打起精神,重新开始。It's the only way I’ll make it through.make it through: 度过难关 只有这样我才能够支撑下去。-Jenna: Toast.I can make toast.toast: 吐司
吐司,我会做吐司。-Elena: It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna.Jenna阿姨,有咖啡就行。-Jeremy: Is there coffee? 有咖啡吗?
-Jenna: Your first day of school and I’m totally unprepared.totally: 完全的 unprepared: 没有准备
你们开学第一天,我还完全没有准备。Lunch money? 午饭钱要么?-Elena: I'm good.我不用
-Jenna: Anything else? A
number two pencil? What am I missing?
还有别的吗? 2B铅笔? 我还忘了什么?
-Elena: Don't you have a big presentation today? presentation: 介绍;陈述 你今天不是有个很重要的报告么?
-Jenna: I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...Now.Crap!thesis: 论文 advisor: 指导老师 我和论文导师约在...现在 糟糕!
-Elena: Then go.We'll be fine.快去吧,我们没事的。-Elena: You ok? 你还好吧?-Jeremy: Don't start.别提
-Bonnie: So grandmother is telling me I’m psychic.psychic: 巫女 奶奶说我是个巫女。Our ancestors were from Salem, which isn't all that, I know crazy, ancestor: 祖先
我们的祖先来自塞伦,还不止呢!可不是吗?疯了吧!but she's going on and on about it, and I’m like, put this woman in a home already!可她一直唠叨个没完,我都想把她送去敬老院了。But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, predicted: 预言
但之后我想,我料到Obama当选,还料到Heath Ledger英年早逝。
and i still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands.break off: 中断 resort: 休闲度假之处
我还相信佛罗里达会分裂,变成一个个旅游小岛。Elena!Back in the car.Elena!回过神来吧
-Elena: I did it again, didn't I? I’m sorry, Bonnie.我又走神了么? 抱歉,Bonnie。you were telling me that...你跟我说...-Bonnie: That I’m psychic now.我现在能通灵了。
-Elena: Right.Ok, then predict something.About me.哦对,那就预言下吧!预测下我。-Bonnie: I see...我看到了...What was that? Oh, my god!Elena, are you ok?
那是什么? 我的天!Elena 你还好吧?
-Elena: It's ok.I'm fine.我没事。
-Bonnie: It was like a bird or something.It came out of nowhere.好像是只鸟还是什么,不知道从哪儿就飞出来了。-Elena: Really, I can't be
freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.freak out: <美俚> 抓狂 说真的,下半辈子我可不能一直对车有阴影。
-Bonnie: I predict this year is gonna be kick ass.kick ass: <美俚> 很厉害;了不起
我预言今年一定很棒。And i predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are gonna be beyond happy.beyond: 远处;今后
我预言所有悲伤黑暗都将过去,你会无比幸福快乐的!Major lack of male real estate.lack: 欠缺 male: 男性 estate: 时期
如今真真是男生人才凋零。Look at the shower curtain on Kelly beach.curtain: 窗帘
看看凯丽泳滩上有多少浴帘就知道了
She looks a hot--can I still say “tranny mess”?
她看起来...还兴不兴说“人妖化”?
-Elena: No, that’s over.不,已经过时啦!
-Bonnie: Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase.It's a busy year.常言道,谈恋爱吧,让日子充实起来。-Elena: He hates me.他恨我。
-Bonnie: That's not hate.才不是恨呢
That's “you dumped me, but I’m too cool to show it, dump: 倒垃圾
他在说”你甩了我,但我不屑于表现出来“。
but secretly I’m listening to air supply's greatest hits.supply: 供应
实际上我是悄悄在听 空气补给乐团的精选专辑
-Caroline: Elena.Oh, my god.How are you?
Elena 谢天谢地 你还好么? Oh, it's so good to see you.How is she? Is she good? 能见到你真好 她怎么样? 还好吗?
-Elena: Caroline, I’m right here.And I’m fine.Thank you.Caroline 我就在这儿啊,我很好,多谢!-Caroline: Really? 真的吗?
-Elena: Yes.Much better.嗯,好多了。
-Caroline: Oh, you poor thing.噢,小可怜。-Elena: Ok, Caroline.好了,Caroline。-Caroline: Ok, see you guys later?
那好,回见了!-Elena: Ok!Bye.好!再见
No comment.I'm not gonna say anything.comment: 评论
无语,我什么也不想说。-Jeremy: Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.六小时内不要多过两片-Tyler: Hey, Vicki.I knew I’d find you here with the crackheads.crack heads: 瘾君子 嘿,Vicki!我就知道你跟这帮瘾君子混在一起。-Vicki: Hey, 嘿!
-Tyler: Pete Wentz called.He wants his nail polish back.nail: 指甲 polish: 使发亮 Pete Wentz打给我了,他想把指甲油要回去。
-Jeremy: Pete Wentz, huh? How old school T.R.L.of you.Carson Daly fan? Pete Wentz是吧? 你丫几十年代生的呀? Carson Daly的粉丝?-Vicki: Oh, Tyler, be nice.Be nice.That's Elena's little brother.Tyler,别冲动!别冲动!那是Elena的弟弟!
-Tyler: I know who he is.I'll still kick his ass.我知道,一样要给点颜色瞧瞧。
-Bonnie: Hold up.Who's this? 等等,这是谁?-Elena: All I see is back.只能看到个背影。-Bonnie: It's a hot back.很帅的背影。
-Teacher: Your records are incomplete.record: 记录 incomplete: 不完全的
你的档案不全。
You're missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts.immunization: 免疫 insist: 坚持;一定要 transcripts: 学生成绩报告单
没有你的免疫记录,我们还要求有成绩单。-Stefan: Please look again.请你再看看。
I'm sure everything you need is there.我肯定你要的都在这儿。-Teacher: Well, you’re right.So it is.你说得没错,都在。-Bonnie: I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar.sense: 感觉 Seattle: 西雅图人
我觉得是个西雅图人,他还会弹吉他。
-Elena: You're really gonna run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?
你还真开始通灵了是吧?-Bonnie: Pretty much.差不多。
-Elena: I’ll be right back.我马上回来。-Bonnie: Please be hot.千万要长帅点。-Man: Whoa!Pants down, chick.chick: 少女 裤子掉了,小妞。
-Elena: Great.It's the first day of school and you're stoned.stoned: 迷幻了的
好啊,开学第一天你就嗑药!-Jeremy: No, I’m not.我没有。
-Elena: Where Is it? Is It on you?
在哪儿呢? 在你身上?-Jeremy: Stop, all right? You need to chill yourself, all right? chill: 变冷
住手,你冷静点儿,行吗?-Elena: Chill myself? What is that, stoner talk? Dude, you are so cool.冷静点儿?这算什么?瘾君子的”忠告“?诶,老弟!你可真行啊!
-Jeremy: Look, stop!I don't have anything on me.Are you crazy?
住手,我身上什么都没有,你疯了吗?
-Elena: You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy!
你还没见识过我疯的时候呢,Jeremy!
I gave you a summer pass, but I am done watching you destroy yourself.destroy: 摧毁
暑假就这么算了,但是现在我不能再看着你堕落了!
No, no, no, you know what? Go ahead.Keep it up.go ahead: 前进 keep up: 继续 不不不,你继续吧!继续!But just know that I am gonna be there to ruin your buzz every time, you got it? ruin: 毁灭 buzz: 嗡嗡声 但每次磕在兴头我都会来捣乱的,听到了吗? Jeremy, I know who you are.And it's not this person.Jeremy,我了解你,你不是这样的!
So don't be this person.所以别再这样了!-Jeremy: I don't need this.用不着你管我-Stefan: Thank you.谢谢
-Teacher: You're welcome.不客气
-Stefan: Uh, pardon me.Is this the men's room?
不好意思,这是男厕所吗?-Elena: Yes.Um, I was just, um…I was just…
对,呃,我只是…我刚刚只是…
It’s a long story.说来话长 Just...就是...Thank you.谢谢。
-Mr.Tanner: Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, Virginia: 弗吉尼亚 confederacy: 邦联
我们弗吉尼亚州曾在1861年加入了美国南部邦联。It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.created: 造成 tremendous: 巨大的 amount: 重量 tension: 紧张
致使州内局势异常紧张。People in Virginia’s northwest region had different ideals than
those from the traditional Deep South.region: 区域 traditional: 传统的 Deep South: 南方腹地;来自西北部地区的人民,和南部保守居民态度不同。Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union.divided: 分裂 union: 联盟 所以弗吉尼亚州于1863年分裂 西北部加入了同盟军 HAWT-E.STARING @ U. HAWT-E = hottie STARING @ = stare at 帅哥在盯着你看呢-Elena: Dear diary, i made it through the day.亲爱的日记,我熬过今天了。I must have said, ”I’m fine, thanks,“ at least 37 times.我很好,谢谢这句话至少说了37次。
And i didn't mean it once.可都不是出自真心。But no one noticed.notice: 注意 不过没人知道。
When someone asks,” how are you?” 当别人问你,你好吗? They really don't want an answer.他们并不是真想知道些什么 Ok.Hi, bird.That's not creepy or anything.creepy: 毛骨悚然的 好吧!你好,小鸟。没什么好怕的。
That's what i thought.我就说嘛!-Stefan: You ok? 你还好吗?
-Elena: Were you following me? 你在跟踪我吗?
-Stefan: No, I, uh, I just…I saw you fall.不,我…我刚刚看到你摔倒。-Elena: Uh-huh, and you just happened to be hanging out in a cemetery.cemetery: 墓地
啊,那你是恰巧在墓地这转悠。
-Stefan: I'm visiting.I have family here.我来扫墓的,我家人葬在这。-Elena: Tactless.I'm sorry.我太失礼了,对不起。It's the fog, it's making me foggy.就怪这雾气,我也被搞的晕乎乎的!
And then back there, there was this bird, and it was all very Hitchcock for a second.在那边有一只鸟,那一刹那像极了希区柯克电影里的场景。
That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock?
希区柯克关于鸟的那部,对吧?(指群鸟 经典悬疑片)I'm Elena.我是Elena。-Stefan: I'm Stefan.我是Stefan。
-Elena: I know.We have history together.我知道 我们一起上历史课-Stefan: And English and French.还有语文课和法语课。-Elena: Right.没错。Thanks.谢谢。Nice ring.戒指很漂亮。
-Stefan: Um, it's a family ring, yeah.I'm kinda stuck with it.It's weird, huh?
kinda: <美俚> = kind of stuck: 卡在喉咙 weird: 诡异的 哦!家族的戒指,好像把我套牢了,奇怪吧?
-Elena: No, no.It's just, i mean, there are rings and then there's that.不不。我的意思是,戒指么,就这样。
-Stefan: Did you hurt yourself? Did you hurt yourself?
你受伤了吗?你受伤了吗?-Elena: Oh, uh, i don't know.噢 我不知道
Look at that.That is not pretty.瞧瞧,可不太好!You ok? 你没事吧?
-Stefan: You should go.Take care of that.你得走了 保重
-Elena: Really, it’s nothing.这没什么,真的。-Stefan: I lost control today.control: 控制 我今天失控了。
Everything I’ve kept buried inside came rushing to the surface.buried: 埋葬的 rushing: 急流出 surface: 表面
长久以来藏匿于我深处的一切喷涌而出
I'm simply not able to resist her.simply: 简单的 resist: 抵抗 对她,我毫无抵抗!-Jeremy: Thanks.谢谢。-Vicki: Working.工作中。
-Matt: Thanks, Vick.谢啦!Vick!
-Vicki: Do you need another refill?
refill: 再装满 要续杯不?-Tyler: I'd love one.谢谢!
-Matt: Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.hook up: 钩住
拜托!别跟我说你要勾搭我妹妹!
-Tyler: I'm not hooking up with your sister.我没有勾搭你妹妹!-Matt: You're such a dick.你个败类
-Jeremy: Hey, what's your deal? 嗨!你是怎么回事? I mean, summer you act one way and then school starts and you can't be bothered.bother: 打扰
暑假一个样,开学了又让人难以亲近。
-Vicki: Look, Jeremy, i really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals, 听着!Jeremy!我非常谢谢你那些药。
but you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy.puppy: 小狗
可别再像只迷路的小狗跟着我了。
-Jeremy: When's the last time you had sex with a puppy? 你上一次和小狗上床是什么时候的事了?
-Vicki: Hey, keep It down.嘿!小点声!
I don't want to tell the whole world i deflowered Elena’s kid brother.deflower: 使失去童贞 我可不想告诉全世界我夺走了Elena弟弟的童贞。-Jeremy: Yeah, and deflowered and deflowered.是啊!一次又一次的!-Vicki: We hooked up a few times in a drug haze.It's over.haze: 迷糊
嗑药的时候我们是在一起来着!可都结束了!
You have got to back off between you ruin things between me and Tyler.have got to: <美俚> = have got to 必须
你离我远点,别坏了我和Tyler的好事!
-Jeremy: Oh, come on, the guy's a total douche.douche: <美俚> 白痴 拜托!那家伙就是一笨蛋!
He only wants you for your ass.ass: 臀部
他只想和你上床而已!-Vicki: Yeah? What do you want me for?
是吗?那你想和我干嘛?-Caroline: His name is Stefan Salvatore.他叫Stefan Salvatore He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house.和叔叔住在Salvatore家的老房子。
He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.他还小的时候就不住这了。Military family, so they moved around a lot.military: 军事的 军人家庭,经常搬家。He's a Gemini, and his favorite color is blue.Gemini: 双子星座
双子座,最喜欢的颜色是蓝色。
-Bonnie: You got all of that in one day?
短短一天就知道这么多?-Caroline: Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period.period: 课;期间
噢,三四节的课间我就全知道了!
We're planning a June wedding.wedding: 婚礼
我们筹划六月的婚礼来着!-Elena: I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill.我要去烤肉店见Bonnie!-Jenna: Ok, have fun.Wait, I got this.好,玩得愉快。等等,我来一句这个。
Don't stay out late, it's a school night.别玩得太晚,已经开学了!-Elena: Well done, aunt Jenna.做得好 Jenna阿姨
-Stefan: Sorry, I was about to knock.抱歉,我是打算敲门来着。I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier.I know it was...Strange.apologize: 道歉 disappear: 消失
我想为早先的消失而道歉,我知道,这有点…奇怪。-Elena: No worries.I get it, blood makes you squeamish.squeamish: 洁癖的
不用在意,我明白,因为血的关系感到不舒服么?-Stefan: Um, something like that.差不多吧!How's your leg? 你的腿怎么样了-Elena: Oh, it's fine.Just a scratch, barely.scratch: 擦伤 barely: 仅仅 没事,就是表面擦伤。How did you know where I lived?
你怎么知道我住这?-Stefan: It's a small town.I asked the first person I saw.镇子不大,我就是问了遇见的第一个人。
Um, I thought you might want this back.我想你可能想拿回这个。-Elena: Oh, I must have dropped it.thank you.drop: 遗失
噢,我肯定是掉了,谢谢你!-Stefan: Don't worry, i didn't...Read it.别担心,我没看!-Elena: No? Why not? Most people would have.没看,怎么没看?大多数人都会看的!
-Stefan: Well, I wouldn't want anyone to read mine.我也不希望别人看我的日记-Elena: You keep a journal? journal: 日记 你记日记?
-Stefan: Yeah, if I don't write it down, I forget it.对,我要是不记下来就会忘掉!
Memories are too important.memories: 记忆 记忆对我非常重要。-Elena: Yeah.没错。
I'm just gonna, um, you don't have to stay out there.gonna: <美俚> = gonna 将要 我正要去,你不用一直站在门外。-Stefan: I'm fine.没关系。
Sorry, were you going somewhere? 不好意思,你打算去哪儿吗?-Elena: Yeah, I’m meeting a friend.对,去见一个朋友。Do you want to come? 你要一起来吗?-Matt: How's Elena doing? Elena怎么样了?
-Bonnie: Her mom and dad died.How do you think? 她父母去世了,你觉得她怎么样呢?
She's putting on a good face, but it's only been four months.put on: 装作
她装作没事的样子,可才四个月!
-Matt: Has she said anything about me? 她有提到我什么吗?-Bonnie: Oh, no.So not getting in the middle.You pick up the phone and call her.middle: 中间
哦,别犹豫啦!给她打个电话吧!
-Matt: I feel weird calling her.She broke up with me.weird: 怪异的
她甩了我,打电话给她我觉得别扭。
-Bonnie: Give it more time, Matt.多给她点儿时间,Matt。
-Matt: More time, huh? 还多点儿时间?哼? Hey, I’m Matt, nice to meet you.你好,我是Matt,很高兴认识你!
-Stefan: Hi, Stefan.Stefan。
-Caroline: So, you were born in mystic falls?
mystic: 神秘的 fall: 瀑布 这么说,你出生在神秘瀑布镇?
-Stefan: And moved when I was still young.小时候就搬走了。-Caroline: Parents? 你父母呢?
-Stefan: My parents passed away.pass away: 去世 他们去世了!
-Elena: I'm sorry.Any siblings? siblings: 兄弟姐妹 抱歉!兄弟姐妹呢?-Stefan: None that I talk to.I live with my uncle.没什么来往,我和叔叔住在一起。
-Caroline: So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow.Stefan,既然你刚来,那还不知道明天的派对吧?-Bonnie: It's a back to school thing at the falls.就是秋季的返校活动。-Stefan: Are you going? 你去吗?
-Bonnie: Of course she is.她当然会去。-Zach: You promised.你保证过。BODIES FOUND MUTILATED BY ANIMAL Mutilated: 致残
发现被动物撕裂的尸体-Stefan: This was an animal attack.attack: 袭击
那是动物袭击。
-Zach: Don't give me that.I know the game.You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack.tear: 撕扯 suspect: 怀疑 别跟我来这个,我知道怎么回事,是你把他们撕得粉碎,让他们怀疑是动物袭击。You said you had it under control.你说过你能控制得住!-Stefan: And I do.而且我做到了!
-Zach: Please, Uncle Stefan.别这样,Stefan叔叔!
Mystic falls is a different place now.神秘瀑布镇和以前不一样了。It's been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember.这儿已经平静了很多年了,可还有人记得。
And you being here, it's just gonna stir things up.stir: 搅拌
现在你来了,这里又要不得安宁了!
-Stefan: It's not my intention.intention: 意图 我没有这个意思!
-Zach: Then what is? Why did you come back? After all this time, why now?
那你想干嘛? 为什么要回来? 都这么长时间了!为什么是现在?
-Stefan: I don't have to explain myself.explain: 辩解
我不需要自我辩解吧?-Zach: I know that you can't change what you are.我知道你没法改变自身!But you don't belong here anymore.但你也不再属于这里!-Stefan: Where do I belong? 那我该去哪?
-Zach: I can't tell you what to do.我无法告诉你你该怎么做。But coming back here was a mistake.mistake: 错误
可回来一定是个错误!-Mr.Tanner: The battle of willow creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own mystic falls.battle: 战争 willow: 柳树 creek: 小溪
战末的柳溪镇之战就发生在我们神秘瀑布。
How many casualties resulted in this battle? casualty: 受害者 result: 计算结果
有多少人在这场战争中阵亡? Ms.Bennett? Bennett小姐?
-Bonnie: A lot? I'm not sure.Like a whole lot.很多吧? 我不确定,应该非常多。
-Mr.Tanner: Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms.Bennett.dumb: 不说话的 instant: 瞬间 可爱瞬间变成了愚蠢 Bennett小姐。
Mr.Donovan.Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype? opportunity: 机会 overcome:战胜 embedded: 深入的 stereotype: 老套
Donovan先生,你愿意借此机会脱掉你天生只是运动员的帽子么?
-Matt: It's ok, Mr.Tanner, I’m cool with it.不必了,Tanner先生,我觉得这样挺好!
-Mr.Tanner: Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significantly historical events?
enlighten: 启发 significantly: 意味深长 historical: 历史的 event: 事件
Elena? 我想你一定能讲讲我们镇历史上的这次重大事件?-Elena: I'm sorry, I… I don't know.抱歉 我...我不知道
-Mr.Tanner: I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Elena,lenient: 仁慈的 obvious: 显然的
去年,因为某种原因,我可以慈悲为怀,Elena。but the personal excuses ended with summer break.personal: 个人的 excuse: 借口 可这些个人借口到暑假就结束了!
-Stefan: There were 346 casualties, unless you're counting local civilians.civilian:平民
除了本地居民,有346名士兵阵亡。
-Mr.Tanner: That's correct.Mister...Mister: …先生 没错,贵姓?-Stefan: Salvatore.Salvatore。
-Mr.Tanner: Salvatore.Salvatore。
Any relation to the original settlers here at mystic falls? relation: 关系 original: 最初的 settler: 移民者
你有亲戚是神秘瀑布的居民吗?
-Stefan: Distant.distant: 疏远的 远亲。
-Mr.Tanner: Well, very good.哦,很好!
Except, of course, there were no civilian casualties in this battle.except: 除外
当然,只是那场战争并无居民伤亡。
-Stefan: Actually, there were 27, sir.actually: 事实上
事实上,死了27人,先生!Confederate soldiers, they fired on the church, believing it to be housing weapons.confederate: 同盟者 church: 教堂 weapon: 兵器
盟军烧了教堂,因为他们以为里面都是武器。They were wrong.It was a night of great loss.loss: 损失
可他们错了,那晚真是损失惨重。
-Mr.Tanner: The founder's archives are, uh,founder: 创立者 archive: 档案馆
创建者档案保存在市政厅。-Stefan: Stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts.Mr.Tanner.brush up: 刷新 你可以去那温习一下。Tanner先生。
-Man: What do you mean, you never hooked up?
不会吧?你从没采取行动?-Caroline: People look up to me.I have to set an example.example: 例子
大家这么抬举我,我总得树立榜样。Just admit it, Elena.admit: 承认
你就承认了吧!Elena!-Elena: Oh, ok, so he's a little pretty.哦!好吧!他是挺帅气!He has that romance novel stare.romance: 浪漫史 novel: 小说 stare: 注视
他有浪漫小说里的眼神。-Bonnie: Stefan looked deep into her eyes, piercing her very soul.piercing: 刺穿的
Stefan深情地看着她,像要看穿她的灵魂。-Caroline: you made it!你来啦!-Stefan: I did.是啊!
-Caroline: Well, let’s get you a drink.去找点喝的!-Stefan: Well, I’m… 可我...-Caroline: oh, come on.哦!来嘛!
-Bonnie: So where is he? 他在哪?
-Elena: I don't know.You tell me, you're the psychic one.不知道,你说啊?你说你能通灵。
-Bonnie: Right, I forgot.Ok, so give me a sec.Grams says I have to concentrate.concentrate: 集中注意 那是!差点忘了!给我一秒钟,奶奶说我必须集中注意力。
-Elena: Wait, you need a crystal ball.What? crystal: 水晶的
等等,你需要个水晶球。什么?-Bonnie: That was weird.奇怪了!
When I touched you, I saw a crow.touch: 碰 crow: 乌鸦
我碰到你时,我看到了乌鸦。-Elena: What? 什么?-Bonnie: A crow.There was fog, a man.乌鸦,一只青蛙,一个男人。I'm drunk.It's the drinking.There's nothing psychic about it.我醉了,一定是酒的问题,这儿没什么灵异现象。Yeah? Ok, I’m gonna get a refill.refill: 再一杯
是吧? 那么,我要再来一杯。-Elena: Ok.Bonnie!好吧!Bonnie!
-Stefan: I did it again, didn't it? 我又吓到你了,对吧?-Elena: yeah.没错。
-Stefan: I'm sorry.You're upset about something.upset: 烦乱
对不起,你有心事。-Elena: Oh, uh, no, it's Bonnie.She's...哦!不是Bonnie 她...You know what? Never mind.You're...Here.不想了!你...来了呀!-Stefan: I'm here.我来了!
-Elena: You know, you’re kind of the talk of the town.你知道吗?你是全镇的新话题。
-Stefan: Am I? 是吗?
-Elena: Mysterious new guy, oh, yeah.神秘的新人,就是这样。-Stefan: Well, you have the mysterious thing going, too.你也挺神秘的。Twinged in sadness.Twinge: 剧痛 满脸哀伤。
-Elena: What makes you think that I’m sad?
你为什么觉得我很悲伤?-Stefan: Well, we did meet in a graveyard.graveyard: 墓地 我们在墓地见过面!-Elena: Right.Well, no,technically we met in the men's room.technically: 技术上
没错,不,准确的说,我们在男厕所见过。
You don't want to know, it’s...你不会想知道,这个...It's not exactly party chit-chat.chit-chat: 闲聊
这可不算是派对闲聊话题。-Stefan: Well, I’ve never really been very good at, uh, chit-chat.我从来不善于闲聊,-Elena: Last spring...今年春天...My parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake.我父母的车翻到了桥下的湖里,And i was in the backseat and i survived, but...survive: 幸存
我就在后座,我幸免了,可...They didn't.So that's my story.他们没有,这就是我的秘密。-Stefan: You won't be sad forever, Elena.你不会永远都悲伤的,Elena!-Vicki: No, Tyler.I'm not having sex against a tree.against: 逆着
不!Tyler!我可不想靠着树做爱。
-Tyler: oh, come on, It would be hot..哦!别这样,肯定刺激!-Vicki: For whom? No, it’s not gonna happen.对谁来说? 得了吧,没可能!It's not gonna happen, not here, not like this.No.不可能!不是在这!也不是这样!不!
I said no.I said no!Ow, that hurts!
我说了不!我说了不!嗷!你弄疼我了!
-Jeremy: Hey, leave her alone.嘿!离她远点!
-Tyler: You know, you’re starting to get on my nerves, Gilbert.nerve: 神经
你可要把我惹急了,Gilbert!-Vicki: Just go, Tyler, get the hell away from me.hell: 地狱
走吧!Tyler,离我远点!-Tyler: Vicki Donovan says no.That's a first.Vicki Donovan说了不?那是第一次!
-Vicki: I didn't need your help.我不需要你帮忙!
-Jeremy: It seems like you did.看起来你需要。-Vicki: He was just drunk.他只是喝醉了。
-Jeremy: I'm drunk.Am i throwing myself at you? 我也醉了!可我对你急吼吼了吗?
-Vicki: No, you're worse.You want to talk to me, get to know me, 不!你更糟!你想跟我聊天,了解我。
See into my soul and screw and screw and screw until you're done with me.soul: 灵魂 screw: 钻 看穿我,然后钻呀钻呀,直到你厌倦了我!
-Jeremy: Is that what you think? 你就是这么想的?-Vicki: That's what i know.没错!
-Stefan: I like Bonnie, she seems like a good friend.我喜欢Bonnie,她是个很好的朋友
-Elena: Best friend in the world.这世上最好的朋友!-Stefan: And Matt, he can't seem to, uh, take his eyes off of us.那个Matt,他一直盯着我们看!
-Stefan: Matt's that friend since childhood that you start dating childhood: 童年 dating: 约会 Matt是那种从小到大的朋友,然后就和他开始约会!
because you owe it to
yourselves to see if you can be more.owe: 感激;欠
因为一直想看看自己是否能做到朋友以上!-Stefan: And? 然后?
-Elena: And then my parents died, and everything changes.然后我父母去世了,一切都变了!
Anyway, Matt and I, together we just, i don't know, it wasn't, um...anyway: 不论怎么样
不管怎么样,Matt和我一直,我不知道,一直没有...It wasn't...没有...-Stefan: Passionate.passionate: 热情的 热情!-Elena: No.是的!
No, it wasn't passionate.是的!不是很热情!Hey, um, are you ok? Um, your eye, it just, it's…
嘿,你还好吧? 你的眼睛,有点...-Stefan: Yeah, no.It's, um, it's nothing.没关系,没什么!
Um, are you thirsty? I'm gonna get us a drink.thirsty: 口渴
你渴吗? 我去找点喝的!-Vicki: Jeremy? Is that you? Jeremy?
Jeremy? 是你吗?Jeremy?-Matt: Looking for someone? 在找人?
When you broke up with me, you said it was because you needed some time alone.你跟我分手时说,你需要一个人静一静。
You don't look so alone to me.可我看你并不是一个人。
-Elena: Matt, you don't understand.It’s…
Matt,你不明白,是...-Matt: that's ok, Elena.You do what you have to do.没关系,Elena,做你该做的!I just want to let you know that...I still believe in us.我只是想让你知道...我仍对我们有信心!
And I’m not giving up on that.give up: 放弃 我不会放弃的!-Elena: Matt.Matt。
-Caroline: There you are.Have you been down to the falls yet? 你在这儿,你去过瀑布吗? Because they are really cool at night.那儿晚上非常冷。And I can show you.If you want.我可以带你去哦!如果你愿意的话!
-Stefan: I think you've had too much to drink.你喝多了!
-Caroline: Well, of course i have.So…
当然咯!那么...-Stefan: Caroline.You and me, it's not gonna happen.Sorry.Caroline,你和我,永远不会有戏,不好意思!
-Elena: I was wondering who abducted you, but now I know.abduct: 诱拐
我还在想谁把你拐走了,现在知道了!
-Caroline: Is she like that with, uh, all the guys?
她对所有男生都这样吗?-Caroline: No.You're fresh
meat.She'll back off eventually.fresh meat: 鲜肉;小伙子;新目标 eventually: 最后 不!你只是新目标,她最后总会罢手的。
-Elena: God, you have got to be kidding me!上帝啊!不会吧?-Stefan: What Is it? 怎么了?-Elena: my brother.是我弟弟。
-Stefan: The drunk one? 醉醺醺的那个?
-Elena: That would be the one.Excuse me.是的!失陪!
-Stefan: Need some help? 需要帮忙吗?
-Elena: Trust me, you're not gonna want to witness this.Jeremy!witness: 目击者
相信我,你不会想目睹的,Jeremy!
Jeremy!Jeremy, where the hell are you going? Jeremy!Jeremy!你要去哪儿?-Jeremy: I don't want to hear it!Yeah, well, too bad!我不想听!太糟了!Vicki? No!Vicki? 不!Oh, my god, it's Vicki!天哪!是Vicki!-Elena: Oh, my god!上帝啊!-Jeremy: No!不!
-Elena: Somebody help!救命!
-Matt: Vicki? Vicki, what the hell? Vicki? Vicki!到底怎么了? What happened to her? Somebody, call an ambulance!ambulance: 救护车 她怎么了?叫救护车!-Tyler: Everybody back up, give her some space!space: 空间
大家往后退,给她点空气!-Elena: It's her neck.Something bit her.She's losing a lot of blood.bit: 咬 blood: 血
她的颈部被咬,大量失血!
-Tyler: Put this on her neck.Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me.把这个缠上,Vicki!睁开眼看看我!
-Zach: What's going on? 出什么事了?
-Stefan: Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach, and it wasn't me.今晚又有人被袭击,Zach,不是我干的!-Stefan: Damon.Damon。
-Damon: Hello, brother.你好啊!老弟!
-Stefan: Crow's a bit much, don't you think?
乌鸦先行,是不是太大张旗鼓了?
-Damon: Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.你还没看到我放雾呢?-Stefan: When'd you get here? 你什么时候来的?
-Damon: Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school.我怎么能错过你的开学第一天呢?
Your hair's different.I like it.你的发型变了哦!我喜欢!-Stefan: It's been 15 years, Damon.15年过去了!Damon!-Damon: Thank god.I couldn't take another day of the nineties.nineties: 第九十
谢天谢地 我真受不了九十年代
That horrible grunge look? horrible: 糟糕的 grunge: 乱糟糟的
那身蹩脚的“邋遢风”打扮!Did not suit you.suit: 适合 不适合你呢!
Remember, Stefan, it's
important to stay away from fads.记住,Stefan,别去搞什么时尚!
-Stefan: Why are you here? 你为什么要来?-Damon: I miss my little brother.想念我的弟弟了呗!
-Stefan: You hate small towns.It's boring.There's nothing for you to do.你讨厌小镇生活,单调沉闷,让你无所事事。
-Damon: I've managed to keep myself busy.managed to: 设法
我找了些事做,还挺忙的!-Stefan: You know, you left that girl alive tonight.That's very clumsy of you.clumsy: 笨拙的
今晚你没弄死那个女孩,办事不力啊!
-Damon: That can be a problem...For you.确实是个问题,不过是对你而言!
-Stefan: Why are you here now? 你为什么现在来?-Damon: I could ask you the same question.我本想问你相同的问题。However, I’m fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word...fairly: 清楚的 certain: 肯定 summed up: 总结
但我敢肯定你的回答可归结到一个名字。Elena.Elena。
-Bonnie: We're gonna go
Mainline coffee, wait for news.我们去Mainline咖啡,在那等消息。
-Jeremy: I have got to take Jeremy home.我要带Jeremy回家。-Bonnie: Elena, there’s no way I’m psychic.I know that.Elena 我知道自己不可能是通灵。
But whatever i saw, or i think i saw, i have this feeling...但依我所见,我有预感...-Elena: Bonnie, what? Bonnie 什么预感?-Bonnie: That it's just the beginning.这一切还只是个开始。-Damon: She took my breath away.Elena.她让我大吃一惊,Elena She's a dead ringer for Katherine.dead ringer for: 酷似某人 简直就是Katherine的翻版啊!Is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive? 有用吗?Stefan? 守在她身边,融入她的世界,会让你觉得重获新生?
-Stefan: She's not Katherine.她不是Katherine!
-Damon: Well, let’s hope not.We both know how that ended.希望不是,否则下场怎样你我都清楚!
Tell me something, when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel? squirrel: 松鼠
你上次吃比松鼠强的东西是什么时候?
-Stefan: I know what you're doing, Damon.It's not gonna work.我知道你要干嘛?Damon,没用的!
-Damon: Yeah? come on.Don't you crave a little? crave: 渴望获得
是吗? 来嘛。你一点都不想吗?-Stefan: Stop it.别说了!
-Damon: Let's do it.Together.I saw a couple girls out there.我们一起吧!我看到外面有几个女孩儿!
Or just, let’s just cut to the chase, let's just go straight for Elena!
或者干脆直奔主题,咱们去吃Elena!-Stefan: Stop it!住嘴!
-Damon: Imagine what her blood tastes like!imagine: 想象
想像一下她的血是什么味儿!I can.我能想像得到!-Stefan: I said stop!我让你住嘴!
-Damon: I was impressed.impress: 使有印象 不赖嘛!
I give it a six.Missing stylle, but I was pleasantly surprised.pleasantly: 愉快的
给你打六分,虽然招式差点,但还是蛮让我惊喜的!Very good with the whole face thing.It was good.非常喜欢你那个脸部表情,超赞!
-Stefan: You know, it’s all fun and games, Damon, huh? 你当这个象玩儿一样,Damon?
But wherever you go, people die.wherever: 无论在哪里 只要有你出现,人们就活不了!
-Damon: That's a given.given: 赠予的 这是天赋。
-Stefan: Not here.I won't allow it.allow: 允许
在这儿不行,我不会坐视不管!
-Damon: I take that as an invitation.invitation: 邀请 你这是发出邀请咯?
-Stefan: Damon, please.After all these years, can’t we just give it a rest?
Damon,求你了,这么多年了,我们就不能消停一下吗?-Damon: I promised you an eternity of misery, so I’m just keeping my word.promise: 承诺 eternity: 永远 misery: 不幸
我说过你会永世悲苦,不能食言啊!
-Stefan: Just stay away from Elena.别去伤害Elena!-Damon: Where's your ring? 你的戒指呢?
Oh, yeah, sun's coming up in a couple of hours, and, poof, ashes to ashes.poof: 我走了 ashes: 灰烬 还有几个小时,太阳就要升起,到时尘归尘 土归土!Relax.It's right here.别紧张,在这儿呢!You should know better than to think you're stronger than me.你就不该认为你比我强!You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people.自从不喝人血后,你就输了!I wouldn't try it again.如果我是你,就不会再比试!I think we woke Zach up.我们把Zach吵醒了!Sorry, Zach.不好意思,Zach!
-Elena: You ok? I called Jenna, she's on her way.你还好吗?我给Jenna打了电话,她马上来。
Those people in uniforms, last time i checked, they're the police.uniform: 制服
那些穿制服的人,据我所知,是警察哦。
People are gonna stop giving you breaks, Jer.breaks: 休息
大家不会一味迁就忍让你,Jer!
They just don't care anymore.他们不会再关心。They don't remember that our parents are dead, because they've got their own lives to deal with.不会一直记得我们的丧亲之痛,他们有自己的生活。The rest of the world has moved on.所有的人都在往前走!You should try,too.你也应该这样!
-Jeremy: I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary.我看见你在墓地写日记。Is that… is that supposed to be you moving on? supposed: 假象的 你这样就是往前走吗?-Elena: Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted this.爸妈不会愿意看到我们这样!-Bonnie: Are you sober yet? sober: 使清醒 你清醒些没?-Caroline: No.没有。
-Bonnie: keep drinking.I have got to get you home.没,再喝点,我得把送你回家啊!
I have got to get me home.还得把自己送回家!-Caroline: Why didn't he go for me? 他为什么不喜欢我? You know, how come the guys that I want never want me? 为什么我喜欢的男生都不喜欢我?
-Bonnie: I'm not touching that.我不想谈这个!
-Caroline: I'm inappropriate.I always say the wrong thing.inappropriate: 不适当的 我不合时宜,总是说错话!And...Elena always says the right thing.Elena就总能说对话!She doesn't even try!And he just picks her.根本不费吹灰之力!他就是喜欢她!
And she's always the one that everyone picks, for everything.她总是被所有人喜欢!And i try so hard, and...我使尽浑身解数,但...I'm never the one.就是做不到!
-Bonnie: It's not a competition, Caroline.competition: 比赛
这又不是什么比赛,Caroline!-Caroline: Yeah, it is.就是一场比赛。
-Matt: Vicki...Hey, it's ok.You're gonna be ok.Vicki 没事了,你会好起来的!-Vicki: Matt… Matt...-Matt: Hey, don't try to talk, ok? You're fine.嘘!别说话!你没事了!-Vicki: Vampire.吸血鬼。
-Elena: Dear diary, i couldn't have been more wrong.亲爱的日记,我真是大错特错!
I thought that I could smile, nod my way through it, pretend like it would all be ok.nod: 点头 pretend: 假装 本以为我可以点头微笑,应付自如,假装一切都会好起来!
-Stefan: I had a plan.我本来有个计划。
I wanted to change who I was;本想改变自己。
create a life as someone new, someone without the past.past: 过去
塑造全新的自我 没有历史-Elena: Without the pain.pain: 痛苦 没有痛苦
-Stefan and Elena: someone alive.真正活着的人。
-Elena: But it's not that easy.但这并非易事。
The bad things stay with you.困难总是追随你!-Stefan: They follow you.不愿离去!
You can't escape them, as much as you want to.escape: 逃离
无论我们多么渴望,都无法摆脱!
-Elena: All you can do is be ready for the good.唯一能做的就是为美好的明天做好准备!
So when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it.当它降临时,我们能欣然接受,因为我们需要它!I need it.我需要它!
-Stefan: I know it's late.But, uh...我知道已经很晚了,但...I needed to know that you were ok.我想确认你没事。
-Elena: You know, for months, that's all anyone's wondered about me.wondered: 好奇
过去的几个月,大家一直在想
If I’ll be ok.我是否会没事?
-Stefan: What do you tell them? 你是怎么告诉他们的?-Elena: That I’ll be fine.告诉他们我会没事!-Stefan: Do you ever mean it? 真心话么?
-Elena: Ask me tomorrow.明天再说吧!
It's warmer in the house.We can talk.屋内要暖和得多,我们可以聊聊!
Would you like to come in?
想进来吗?-Stefan: Yes.是的。
第五篇:吸血鬼日记第一季全集剧本台词(英汉对照)
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着
For over a century I have lived in secret 藏身暗处
Hiding in the shadows 独自一人
Alone in the world.直到现在 Until now.我是个吸血鬼 I am a vampire.这就是我的故事
And this is my story.居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐 An hour's drive to hear that crap.根本都算不上是乐队
You know it wasn't even a band.一人抱一把吉他
A guy with a guitar.每人一小时
An hour each way.他没你说的那么差 He wasn't that bad.风格还挺像詹姆士·布朗特 He sounded like James Blunt.那有什么不好呢
What's wrong with that? 问题是已经有一个詹姆士·布朗特了 We already have a James Blunt.一个就够了
One's all we need.那你为什么还要来 So why did you come? 因为我爱你
Because I love you.答得不错
Nicely done.哪来这么大的雾
What's with all the fog? 刚才还没有的
It'll clear in a second.小心
Watch out!你没事吧
Are you ok?!
我们撞到人了 上帝啊
We just hit someone!Ohmy god!快打电话叫救护车 Call for help.快接电话 快啊 Come on come on!千万别出人命啊 Please be alive!哦 上帝啊 Oh my god.这里没信号
There's no signal!达伦 Darren!达伦 Darren? 《吸血鬼日记》第一季 第一集 我不该回家来的
I shouldn't have come home.我知道这很冒险 I know the risk.但我别无选择
But I had no choice.我必须去认识她
I have to know her.亲爱的日记 Dear diary 今天将会不同以往
Today will be different.必须要
It has to be.我会微笑 让别人相信
I will smile and it will be believable.告诉他们“我很好 谢谢关心” My smile was “I'm fine thank you.” “是的 我好多了” “Yes I feel much better.” 我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.我要重新开始 做不同的自己
I will start fresh be someone new.这是我能挺过去的唯一办法
It's the only way I'll make it through.吐司面包怎么样 我可以做
Toast.I can make toast.只要咖啡就行 珍娜姑妈
It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna.有咖啡吗
Is there coffee? 你们开学第一天
Your first day of school 我却毫无准备
And I'm totally unprepared.要午餐钱吗 Lunch money? 我不用了 I'm good.还有什么别的吗 Anything else? 一支两号铅笔 我还漏了什么没
A number two pencil? What am I missing? 你今天不是有个重要报告会吗
Don't you have a big presentation today? 我要和论文导师见面 就是现在
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now.糟糕 Crap!那走吧 我们自己能行 Then go.We'll be fine.你还好吧 You ok? 别这么跟我说 Don't start.祖母说我是个灵媒
So gram’s telling me I'm psychic.我们祖先就是从耶路撒冷来的 Our ancestors were from Salem 我知道 听起来有点不靠谱
Which isn't all that I know crazy 但是她不停地说啊说
But she's going on and on about it 我就在想 快让我离开这儿
And I'm like put this woman in a home already!但是我开始想
But then I started thinking 奥巴马和希斯·莱杰我都预言到了
I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger 而且我还认为佛罗里达将有大事发生
And I still think Florida will break off 今后就不再是度假胜地了
And turn into little resort islands.埃琳娜 Elena!注意力回到车里 Back in the car.我又犯病了 是吗
I did it again didn't I? 对不起 邦妮
I--I'm sorry Bonnie.你在跟我说
You were telling me that...我是个灵媒
That I'm psychic now.对 那么预言点什么
Right.Ok then predict something.关于我的 About me.我想想 I see...那是什么东西 What was that?!哦 上帝啊 Oh my god!埃琳娜 你没事吧 Elena are you ok? 没事 我很好
It's ok.I'm fine.好像是鸟之类的东西 不知从哪飞出来的
It was like a bird or something.It came out of nowhere.说真的 看来我下半辈子都不想碰车了
Really I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.我预言今年是不得了的一年
I predict this year is going to be kick ass.我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束
And I predict all the sad and dark times are over 你会过得快乐至极
And you are going to be beyond happy.房地产行业里男性匮乏
Major lack of male real estate.快看凯丽泳滩的浴帘
Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach.她看上去挺辣的
She looks a hot 你还是以前那个“悲伤小姐”嘛
Can I still say “tranny mess”? 不是 都已经过去了 No that's over.就该这样 找个男人 起个新绰号 Ahh find a man coin a phrase.又是忙碌的一年 It's a busy year.他恨我
He hates me.那不是恨
That's not hate.是说“你甩了我 我不屑于表现出来” That's “you dumped me but I'm too cool to show it ”但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的热门歌曲“ ”But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits.“ 埃琳娜 我的天哪 Elena.Oh my god.你怎么样
How are you? 见到你真好
Oh it's so good to see you.她怎么样 她好吗
How is she? Is she good? 卡罗琳 我就站在这里 Caroline I'm right here.而且我很好 谢谢
And I'm fine.Thank you.真的吗 Really? 对 好多了
Yes.Much better.我的小可怜
Oh you poor thing.够了 卡罗琳 Ok Caroline.那么待会儿见
Ok see you guys later?-好的-拜拜Bye.不予置评 No comment.我什么都不想说
I'm not going to say anything.六个小时内最多吃粒
Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.薇姬
Hey Vicki.我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起
I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads.皮特·温兹打电话[美国乐团Fall Out Boy主唱] Hey Pete Wentz called.他想要回他的指甲油
He wants his nail polish back.皮特·温兹 你活在啥年代啊
Pete Wentzhuh? How old school T.R.L of you.不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧 Carson Daly fan? 泰 冷静点 冷静点
Oh Ty be nice.Be nice.他是埃琳娜的弟弟
That's Elena's little brother.我知道
I know who he is.那我也要给他好看
I'll still kick his ass.等等 这人是谁
Hold up.Who's this? 我只看到个背影 All I see is back.很帅的背影
It's a hot back.你的档案还不齐全
Your records are incomplete.没有免疫证
You're missing immunization records 而且我们必须要看成绩单
And we do insist on transcripts.请您再看一下
Please look again.我确定您要的都在这了
I'm sure everything you need is there.你是对的
Wellyou're right.的确如此 So it is.我感知到了西雅图 还有他会弹吉他
I'm sensing Seattle and he plays the guitar.看来你真是把那种灵媒技能
You're really going to run this whole psychic thing-发挥到极致了-差不多
-Into the groundhuh?Where is it?-藏身上了吗-别翻了
-Is it on you?What is that 酒鬼的演讲吗 Stoner talk? 老弟 算你狠
Dudeyou are so cool.停 我身上什么也没有 你疯了吗
Lookstop!I don't have anything on me.Are you crazy? 你还没见识过我发疯呢 杰里米 You haven't seen crazy Jeremy!我一个暑假没管你
I gave you a summer pass 可我不能再看着你毁了你自己了
But I am done watching you destroy yourself.别别别 知道我怎么想吗 Nononoyou know what? 你走吧 爱干嘛干嘛 不过记住了
Go ahead.Keep it up.But just know 只要我发现你喝酒
That I am going to be there 见一次摔一次 明白没
To ruin your buzz every timeyou got it? 杰里米 我知道你是什么样的人
Jeremy I know who you are.不是现在这样的
And it's not this person.别这样下去了
So don't be this person.不用你来说教
I don't need this.谢谢
Thank you.不客气
You're welcome.对不起
Uh pardon me.这里是男士洗手间吗
Is this the men's room? 是的 我只是
Yes.um I was just 只是...Um...I was just...说来话长了
It's a long story.谢谢
Thank you.我们的家乡弗吉尼亚州
Once our home state of Virginia 曾于年加入南部的联盟国 Joined confederacy in 这使得州际内部极度紧张起来
It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.弗吉尼亚的西北派人士
People in Virginia's northwest region 与南方腹地的传统派意见相左
Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south.终于 弗吉尼亚于年分裂 Then virginia divided in 西北部加入了合众国
With the northwest region joining the union.[帅哥在看你] 亲爱的日记 Dear diary 我熬过了一整天
I made it through the day.我肯定至少说了次
I must have said ”I'm fine thanks“
”我很好 谢谢“ At least times.但没有一次是真心的
And I didn't mean it once.不过没人发现
But no one noticed.纪念亲爱的双亲 年月日 当有人问起”你好吗“时
When someone asks ”How are you?“ 他们其实并不想知道答案
They really don't want an answer.小鸟 你好 Hi bird.没什么可怕的
That's not creepy or anything.这才是我想说的
That's what I thought.你没事吧 You ok? 你在跟踪我吗
Were you following me? 没有 我只是看到你跌到了
No I uh I just...I saw you fall.是啊 你只是碰巧
Uh-huh and you just happened to be 在墓地闲逛
Hanging out in a cemetery.我是来祭拜家人的
I'm visiting.I have family here.太失礼了
Wow.Tactless.对不起 都怪那雾气
I'm sorry.It's the fog 把我身上都弄得雾蒙蒙的 It's making me foggy.而且那边还有只鸟
And then back therethere was this bird 有一霎那 一切都非常的”希区柯克“ And it was all very Hitchcock for a second.很像希区柯克的电影《鸟》 对吧
That is the bird movie right the Hitchcock? 我叫埃琳娜 I'm Elena.我叫斯特凡
I'm Stefan.我知道 I know.我们是一起上历史课的
We have history together.还有英语和法语课
And English and French.没错 Right.谢谢 Thanks.很漂亮的戒指 Nice ring.是家传的
It's a family ring yeah.我永远不会跟它分开 有点诡异对吗
I'm kinda stuck with it.It's weirdhuh? 不会 戒指到处都有
No no.It's just I mean there are rings 这枚却是独一无二的 And then there's that.你是不是受伤了
Did you hurt yourself? 刚才是不是摔伤了
Did you hurt yourself? 不知道
I don't know.看啊
Oh!Look at that.这可不好看
That is not pretty.你没事吧 You ok? 你该走了
You should go.好好处理下伤口 Take care of that.真的没什么
Really it's nothing.今天我失控了
I lost control today.我已经深埋内心的一切
Everything I've kept buried inside 都冲破了束缚
Came rushing to the surface.我只是无法抗拒她
I'm simply not able to resist her.我在干活 Working.谢谢 薇姬 ThanksVick.还要续杯吗
Do you need another refill? 求之不得
I'd love one.摆脱告诉我 你没有勾搭我妹妹
Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.我没有勾搭你妹妹
I'm not hooking up with your sister.你真是个混蛋
You're such a dick.你怎么回事
Hey what's your deal? 夏天的时候你还好好的
I meansummer you act one way 开学后看到我就那么不耐烦吗
And then school starts and you can't be bothered.杰里米 我真的很感谢你的药
Look Jeremy I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals 但你也不能像条迷路的小狗一样死缠着我
But you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy.你上次和”小狗“上床是什么时候
When's the last time you had sex with a puppy? 小声点 我不想让整个世界知道
Hey keep it down.I don't want to tell the whole world 我让埃琳娜的小弟失贞了
I deflowered Elena's kid brother.没错 而且是一次次的
Yeah and deflowered and deflowered.以前几次都是药物作怪 现在结束了
We hooked up a few times in a drug haze.It's over.趁你没破坏我和泰勒关系前 快走吧
You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler.得了吧 那家伙完全就是个傻逼
Oh come on the guy's a total douche.他要你只是为了想和你上床
He only wants you for your ass.是吗
Yeah? 你要我什么呢
What do you want me for? 他名叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
His name is Stefan Salvatore.他和叔叔住在塞尔瓦托的旧公寓
He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house.他孩提时就离开这里了
He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.典型的军人家庭 所以他们四处迁徙
Military family so they moved around a lot.他是双子座的 最喜欢的颜色是蓝色
He's a gemini and his favorite color is blue.你一天之内就知道这些了
You got all of that in one day? 摆脱 我在三四节课之间就知道了
Oh please I got all that between third and fourth period.我们将会举行一个六月婚礼
We're planning a June wedding.我和邦妮约好去烧烤
I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill.好吧 玩得愉快 等等 我得说 Ok have fun.WaitI got this.别待得太久 明天还要上课
Don't stay out late it's a school night.干得不错 珍娜姑妈 Well done aunt Jenna.抱歉 我正想敲门
Sorry I was about to knock.我想为先前无故消失的行为道歉
I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier.我知道那有点...I know it was...奇怪
strange.别放在心上了 No worries.我懂 你晕血
I get it blood makes you squeamish.差不多吧
Um something like that.你的脚怎么样 How's your leg? 哦 没事了
Oh it's fine.只是皮外伤
Just a scratch barely.你怎么知道我住哪
How did you know where I lived? 这可是个小镇
It's a small town.我问了遇到的第一个人
I asked the first person I saw.我觉得你应该想要回这个
Um I thought you might want this back.哦 我一定是把它弄丢了 Oh I must have dropped it.谢谢你
I...thank you.别担心 我没看
Don't worry I didn't...read it.没有吗 No? 为什么不看 大多数人都会的
Why not? Most people would have.正如我不想让别人看我的
Well I wouldn't want anyone to read mine.你写日记
You keep a journal? 是的 如果我不写下来
Yeah if I don't write it down 我就会忘
I forget it.记忆弥足珍贵
Memories are too important.是的 Yeah.我得去
I'm just gonna 你没必要站在外面
Um you don't have to stay out there.我没事 I'm fine.对不起 你是不是要出去
Sorry were you going somewhere? 是的 我要见个朋友
Yeah I'm meeting a friend.一起来吗
Do you want to come? 埃琳娜怎么样
How's Elena doing? 她的双亲亡故了 你觉得会怎么样
Her mom and dad died.How do you think? 她假装满面笑容
She's putting on a good face 但才过了个月
But it's only been four months.-她有提到我吗-没有
-Has she said anything about me?Then what is? 为什么你要回来
Why did you come back? 过去这么久了 为什么偏偏现在 After all this time why now? 我不需要为自己作解释
I don't have to explain myself.我知道你本性难移
I know that you can't change what you are.但你再也不属于这里了
But you don't belong here anymore.那我属于哪里
Where do I belong? 我无法告诉你该怎么做
I can't tell you what to do.但回到这里是个错误
But coming back here was a mistake.柳树溪战役
The battle of Willow Creek 战争末期在我们
took place right at the end of the war 神秘瀑布镇打响
in our very own mystic falls.这场战役有多少人员伤亡
How many casualties resulted in this battle? 贝内特小姐 Ms.Bennett? 很多
Um...a lot? 我不确定
I'm not sure.就是很多
Like a whole lot.贝内特小姐 可爱和傻气只有一步之遥
Cute becomes dumb in an instantMs.Bennett.多诺万先生 Mr.Donovan.你能否借这个机会
Would you like to take this opportunity 一改玩世不恭的形象
To overcome your embedded jock stereotype? 算了 泰纳老师 不必了
It's okMr.TannerI'm cool with it.埃琳娜呢 Hmm.Elena? 你一定可以给我们
Surely you can enlighten us about 讲讲发生在本镇最重要的历史事件吧
One of the town's most significantly historical events? 抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorryI...I don't know.埃琳娜 你的情况大家都很清楚
I was willing to be lenient last year 如果是去年我完全能通融 For obvious reasonsElena 但私人情感应该在开学前做个了结
But the personal excuses ended with summer break.有人遇难
There were casualties 除去本地居民
Unless you're counting local civilians.正确
That's correct.你叫...Mister...赛尔瓦多 Salvatore.塞尔瓦多 在神秘瀑布镇 Salvatore.any relation to 有原始定居在这里的亲戚吗
The original settlers here at mystic falls? 远亲
Distant.很好
Wellvery good.当然 除次之外 战争中没有
Exceptof coursethere were no civilian casualties 本地居民遇难 In this battle.其实有名 老师
Actuallythere were sir.联邦士兵在教堂开火
Confederate soldiersthey fired on the church 以为那里藏有武器
Believing it to be housing weapons.他们错了
They were wrong.当晚伤亡惨重
It was a night of great loss.市政厅存有发起人的档案
The founder's archives areuh 你可以去那里温习一下
Stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts.泰纳老师 Mr.Tanner.什么意思 你从不钓凯子
What do you meanyou never hooked up? 大家都
People look up to me.我得保持形象
I have to set an example.承认吧 埃琳娜
Just admit itElena.好吧 他是挺帅的
Ohokso he's a little pretty.他的眼神很深邃
He has that romance novel stare.斯特凡深情注视她的双眸
Stefan looked deep into her eyes 洞悉她的灵魂
Piercing her very soul.你来啦
Hey!you made it!是的 I did.去喝一杯吧
Welllet's get you a drink.-我-来吧
-WellI'm...Mm-hmm.神秘新人
Mysterious new guyohyeah.你也挺神秘的
Wellyou have the mysterious thing goingtoo.满脸哀伤
Twinged in sadness.为什么觉得我哀伤
What makes you think that I'm sad? 我是在墓地遇见你的
Wellwe did meet in a graveyard.对
Right.不 准确来说应该是在男厕
Wellnotechnically we met in the men's room.还是不说了
You don't want to knowit's...不是派对的聊天话题
It's not exactly party chit-chat.我一直都不太擅长
WellI've never really been very good atuh 聊天
Chit-chat.去年春天
Last spring...我父母的车从桥上坠下
My parents' car drove off of a bridge 掉进湖里
Into the lake.我当时在后座
And I was in the backseat 捡回一命
And I survivedbut...他们却没这么幸运 They didn't.这就是我的故事
So that's my story.埃琳娜 悲伤不会永远存在的
You won't be sad foreverElena.不行 泰 NoTy.我不要靠着树做爱
I'm not having sex against a tree.-别啊 多性感For who? 不 不行
Noit's not going to happen.不行 特别是这样的时间地点
It's not going to happennot herenot like this.不行 我说不行 No.I said no.不行 好痛
I said no!owthat hurts!放开她
Heyleave her alone.你让我有点反感 吉尔伯特
You knowyou're starting to get on my nervesGilbert.快滚 泰勒 离我远点
Just goTylerget the hell away from me.薇姬·多诺万居然会说不
Wow.Vicki Donovan says no.第一次见
That's a first.我不需要你帮忙
I didn't need your help.我看未必
It seems like you did.-他只是醉了-我才醉了
-He was just drunk.And Matt 他好像不能把眼睛从我们身上移开
He can't seem touhtake his eyes off of us.马特是我的青梅竹马
Matt's that friend since childhood 与他拍拖
That you start dating 是因为感觉欠了自己什么
Because you owe it to yourselves 想看看能否往下发展
To see if you can be more.然后呢 And? 然后我父母去世了
And then my parents died 一切都变了
And everything changes.不论如何 马特和我 Anyway Matt and I 在一起 我不知道
Together we justI don't know 不够
It wasn'tum...没有
It wasn't...激情
Passionate.对 No.没有一点激情
Noit wasn't passionate.你还好吗
Heyumare you ok? 你的眼睛 刚才
Your eyeit justit's--不 没事
Yeahno.It'sumit's nothing.你渴了吗
Umare you thirsty? 我去拿点喝的
I'm gonna get us a drink.杰里米 Jeremy? 是你吗
Is that you? 杰里米 Jeremy? 在找谁吗
Looking for someone? 当你跟我分手的时候
When you broke up with me 你说是因为你想独自一人过一段时间
You said it was because you needed some time alone.你看上去并不是孤身一人
You don't look so alone to me.马特 你不明白的 这
Matt you don't understand.It's--没关系 埃琳娜
That's ok Elena.你做任何你想做的
You do what you have to do.我只想让你知道
I just want to let you know that...我依旧相信我们会相爱的 I still believe in us.我不会放弃的
And I'm not giving up on that.马特 Matt.你在这里啊
Hey!There you are.你去看过瀑布了吗
Have you been down to the falls yet? 那里的夜晚非常漂亮
Because they are really cool at night.如果你愿意
And I can show you.我可以带你去 If you want.我觉得你喝多了
I think you've had too much to drink.那是当然的
Well of course I have.所以 卡罗琳 So--Caroline.你和我
You and me 是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.对不起 Sorry.我还在想是谁绑架你了
I was wondering who abducted you 现在我知道了 But now I know.他对所有男生都这样吗
Is she like that withuhall the guys? 当然不是 No.你是新的猎物
You're fresh meat.她最终会甩了你的
She'll back off eventually.天呐 开玩笑的吧
God you gotta be kidding me!怎么了
What is it?-我弟弟-喝醉的那个吗
-My brother.Need some help? 相信我 你不会想看这个的
Trust meyou're not going to want to witness this.杰里米 Jeremy!杰里米 Jeremy!杰里米 你要去哪儿
Jeremy where the hell are you going? 我不想听
I don't want to hear it!薇姬 不 Vicki? No!天呐 是薇姬 上帝啊
Oh my god it's Vicki!Ohmy god!不 No!谁来帮一下
Somebody help!薇姬吗 薇姬 这怎么回事 Vicki? Vickiwhat the hell?!她怎么了
What happened to her? 谁能叫下救护车
Somebodycall an ambulance!所有人后退 给她点空间
Everybody back upgive her some space!看她脖子 什么东西咬了她
It's her neck.Something bit her.她正大量失血
She's losing a lot of blood.把这个盖在她脖子上 Put this on her neck.薇姬 振作 睁开眼睛看着我
Vicki Vicki come on open your eyes look at me.发生什么了
What's going on? 有人今晚被袭击了 扎克
Someone else was attacked tonight Zach 但不是我干的
And it wasn't me.达蒙 Damon.你好 弟弟
Hello brother.周围人有点多 你不觉得吗
Crow's a bit muchdon't you think? 看我能用迷雾做什么的时候就明白了
Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.你什么时候到的
When'd you get here? 我怎么能错过你在学校的第一天呢
Well I couldn't miss your first day at school.你发型变了
Your hair's different.我喜欢
I like it.已经年了 达蒙
It's been years Damon.感谢上帝 Thank god.我可不能再忍受九十年代了
I couldn't take another day of the Nineties.那个可怕的蹩脚形象
That horrible grunge look? 一点都不适合你 Did not suit you.记住 斯特凡 远离时尚很重要
Remember Stefan it's important to stay away from fads.为什么你会在这儿 Why are you here? 我想念我亲爱的弟弟了
I miss my little brother.你讨厌小镇的
You hate small towns.枯燥乏味 无事可做
It's boring.There's nothing for you to do.我想办法让自己忙碌起来了
I've managed to keep myself busy.你知道的 你让那女孩今晚幸免于难了
You know you left that girl alive tonight.你真是笨手笨脚的
That's very clumsy of you.对你来说 这会是个大问题
That can be a problem...for you.你现在来这做什么
Why are you here now? 我也可以问你相同的问题
I could ask you the same question.然而 我想当确定
However I'm fairly certain 你的回答能总结为
Your answer can be summed up all into 一个词
One little word...埃琳娜 Elena.我们现在去主流咖啡厅等消息
We're gonna go Mainline Coffee wait for news.我要带杰里米回家
I gotta take Jeremy home.埃琳娜 我不可能有超能力的
Elena there's no way I'm psychic.我确定
I know that.但不论如何我所看到的 But whatever I saw 或者我以为我看到的 Or I think I saw 我有预感
I have this feeling...邦妮 是什么 Bonnie what? 这只是开始
That it's just the beginning.她把我的魂都吸引住了 She took my breath away.埃琳娜 Elena.她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
She's a dead ringer for Katherine.这样做很有意思吗 斯特凡
Is it workingStefan? 在她身旁 进入她的世界
Being around herbeing in her world? 让你觉得自己还活着是么
Does it make you feel alive? 她不是凯瑟琳
She's not Katherine.好吧 但愿不是
Welllet's hope not.我们都记得结局是怎样的
We both know how that ended.告诉我 你最后一次吃
Tell me somethingwhen's the last time 比松鼠大的东西是什么时候
You had something stronger than a squirrel? 我明白你的用意 达蒙 没用的
I know what you're doingDamon.It's not gonna work.是吗 得了 你一点也不渴望么
Yeah? Come on.Don't you crave a little? 算了吧 来吧 我们一起做
Stop it.Let's do it.Together.我看外面有不少姑娘
I saw a couple girls out there.或者 我们直截了当
Or justlet's just cut to the chase 去找埃琳娜
Let's just go straight for Elena!够了
Stop it!想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道
Imagine what her blood tastes like!我能想象到有多鲜美 I can.我说够了
I said stop!真令我印象深刻 I was impressed.我给你打个分
I give it a six.姿势不好看 但还是给了我很大的惊喜
Missing stylebut i was pleasantly surprised.你的表情太棒了
Very good with the whole face--真不错
Thing.It was good.对你来说这些都是娱乐 达蒙 是吧
You knowit's all fun and gamesDamonhuh? 你去过的地方 就有人死去
But wherever you gopeople die.-这是宿命安排-不要在这
-That's a given.Damon.埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
Elena.She's a dead ringer for Katherine.你去过的地方 就有人死去 Wherever you go people die.天呐 是薇姬
My god.It's Vicki!什么东西咬了她 她正大量失血
Something bit her.She's losing a lot of blood.谁来帮帮忙
Somebody help!吸血鬼 Vampire.-你一点也不渴望吗-够了
-Don't you crave a little?Hear what? 打雷声
I heard thunder.没有打雷声
There's no thunder.你肯定吗
Are you sure? 如果下雨了
Because if it rains 我们就看不成彗星了
Then we won't be able to see the comet.不会下雨的
It's not gonna rain.听着 我
Listen.I...要送你个小礼物
Got you a little something.我把它放在车里了
It's back in the car.别走开
Don't you move.别淋着雨 Stay dry.不会下雨的
It's not gonna rain.我就知道 I knew it!我和你说了要下雨吧
I told you it was gonna rain!快开啊 Open!不 No!求你了 Please!《吸血鬼日记》第一季 第二集 亲爱的日记本 Dear diary 今天早上不同寻常
This morning is...different.有些改变 我能察觉到
There is change.I can sense it 感觉到 Feel it.我醒了
I'm awake.在这么长时间以来我第一次
For the first time in a long time 完全清醒过来
I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.这一次 我没在一天开始前就失望
For once I don't regret the day before it begins.我迎接这新的一天 I welcome the day...因为我知道
Because I know...我会和她再次相见
I will see her again.我会和他再次相见
I will see him again.长时间以来我第一次
For the first time in a long time 感觉不错
I feel good.我看起来够成熟吗 Do I look adult? 像个为人父母的样子吗
As in respectfully parental? 这要看你去哪里了
Depends where you're going.去见杰里米的老师
Jeremy's parent-teacher conference.头发盘起来还是放下来好呢 Hair up or down? 性感空姐
Sexy stewardess.嗜酒主妇
Boozy housewife.还是盘起来好 Up it is.你今天很活跃啊
You're feisty today.我感觉很不错
I feel good which is rare.所以我想保持这感觉
So I've decided to go with it.随便逛逛 在阳光下走走 诸如此类的
Fly free, walk on sunshine and all that stuff.杰里米在哪里
Where is Jeremy? 他很早就走了 He left early.他说他要早点去木工工场
Something about getting to wood shop early 去完成个鸟笼
To finish a birdhouse.没有什么木工工场是吧
There is no wood shop, is there?-没有-是啊Yeah.你不能在这里 亲爱的 探视时间
You can't be in here.Hon.Visiting hours 从九点开始
Don't start till :.我只是
I just...她怎么样了 How is she? 她失血过多
She's lost a lot of blood.对啊 但是他很快就会好 是不是
Yeah.But she's gonna be ok, right? 她需要休息
She needs her rest.所以你一会儿再来吧
So you come back later.走吧
Come on.人们最初发现它是在五个世纪前
Originally discovered nearly centuries ago 它造访神秘瀑布镇已有一百四十五年
It hasn't been over mystic falls in over years.现在是这颗彗星最闪亮的时期
Now the comet will be its brightest 就在黄昏后
Right after dusk 在明天晚上的庆典上
During tomorrow's celebration.我们打扰到你们了吗 塞尔瓦托先生 Are we bothering you Mr.Salvatore? 吉尔伯特小姐 Ms.Gilbert? 我有这本书 I brought it.我告诉过你 Told you.呼啸山庄 艾力斯·贝尔著
Wuthering heights by Ellis Bell.我简直不敢相信她没有用真名
You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name.勃朗特姐妹都使用笔名
All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms.那个年代就是如此 It was the time.公众不认可女作家
Female writers weren't very accepted then.你从哪里找到的这本书 Where did you get it? 这是家里传下来的
Uh...It was passed down.家里长辈留传下来的 Through the family.我有很多书了 这本送你 拿着吧
I have lots of books.Go ahead.Keep it.不行 我
Oh, no.I...但是我很想再读一遍
But I would like to read it again.我保证一定回还给你的
I promise I'll give it back.好吧 Ok.我糊涂了
I'm confused.你是巫师还是灵媒
Are you psychic or clairvoyant? 理论上我祖母说我是一个女巫
Technically gran says I'm a witch.我的祖先那时都是
My ancestors were these really cool 塞勒姆很厉害的女巫什么的
Salem witch chicks or something.祖母想要给我解释清楚
Gran tried to explain it all 但是她醉得太厉害了
But she was looped on the liquor 所以我就没把它当回事 荒唐的家族吧 没错 So I kinda tuned out.Crazy family? Yes.女巫吗 我不相信
Witches? I don't think so.是啊 要是能用魔力算出
Yeah.Well.Feel free to conjure up the name and number 昨天那家伙的名字和电话号码该多好 Of that guy from last night.我没看见他 是你看见他的 I didn't see him.You did.为什么你不和他聊聊
Why didn't you just talk to him? 我不知道 我喝醉了
I don't know.I was drunk.泰勒 抱歉打断你们
Hey, Tyler.Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt.我想问问薇姬怎么样了
I was just wondering how Vickie's doing 既然你们那么亲密那你一定知道 Since you guys are so close.她还好吗 Is she ok? 她很好 你可以走了
She's fine.Now get out of here.她伤得厉害吗 How bad is she? 知道是谁袭击她了吗
Do they know what attacked her? 她会痊愈吗
Is she going to make a full recovery? 她愿意见你吗
Was she happy to see you? 她住哪间病房
What room number was she in? 我现在很想揍你一顿
I'm going to kick your ass.随你怎么说
Yeah, you keep saying that 不过你打算什么时候揍呢
But when are you actually going to do it? 现在就来干一架吧
'Cause I vote for right here and right now.滚开 吉尔伯特
Walk away, Gilbert.这是对你的最后警告
It's your final warning.不 是对你的最后警告 混蛋
No, this is your final warning, dick.我受够你一直耍薇姬了
I'm sick of watching you play Vickie.你要是敢再伤害她
You hurt her one more time.我发誓我会杀了你
I swear to god.I will kill you.妈的 真像是死亡威胁
Damn, that was like a death threat.你听到了吗
Did you hear that? 医生们让她留院观察一晚
They're keeping her overnight to make sure 确保她不受感染
There's no infection 明天应该就能出院回家了
But she should be able to come home tomorrow.真是太好了
That's good news.跟你妈妈联系了吗
Did you get in touch with your mom? 给她打电话留言了
Called and left a message.她跟男朋友在弗吉尼亚海滩
She's in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend 所以我们可以看看
So...we'll see how long it takes 她赶回家要多久
Her to come rushing home.薇姬没事真是太幸运了
Vickie's lucky that she's ok.是啊 现在还传言有野营者失踪
I know, and now there's talk of some missing campers.她有说是遭什么动物袭击吗
Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her? 她说是吸血鬼
She said it was a vampire.什么 What? 昨晚她醒来后就不停地咕哝着吸血鬼
Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters ”vampire“ 然后又昏过去了
And then passes out.真是奇怪了
Ok, that is weird.我想她肯定喝醉了
I think she was drunk.你跟那个新来的是怎么一回事
So what's up with you and the new guy? 马特 我最不想做的就是伤害你
Matt, the last thing that I want to do is hurt you.我现在要回医院去了
You know, I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital.我希望薇姬醒来能看到我在身边
I want to be there when Vickie wakes up 弄清楚昨晚到底发生了什么
Get the real story about last night.好吧
OK.作为杰里米的老师 我很担心他
As Jeremy's teacher I'm concerned.开学才三天
It's the third day of school 他就翘了六节课
And he's skipped of his classes.泰纳老师 Mr.Tanner 你知道杰里米和埃琳娜的父母过世了吗
Are you aware that Jeremy and Elena's parents died? 四个月前的一次悲剧
months ago, a great loss.车祸
Car accident.如果我没记错的话 是在维克利大桥
Wickery Bridge if I remember correctly.你跟他们家什么关系
And you're related to the family how? 你是妈妈的小妹妹
The, uh, mother's kid sister? 妹妹
Younger sister.翘了六节课 你确定吗 classes? Are you sure? 我的意思是有点不太可能
I mean that's kind of hard to do.如果嗑药的话就有可能
Not when you're on drugs.萨默斯女士 种种迹象都表明
It's his attempt at coping.Ms.Summers.他想通过这种方式来处理问题 And the signs are there.他喜怒无常 孤僻 常与别人起冲突 He's moody, withdrawn, argumentative 宿醉
Hungover.还有其他关系密切的亲人吗
Are there any other relatives in the picture? 我是他们的唯一监护人 I'm their sole guardian.还有其他亲人吗 Could there be? 你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting exactly? 简直是不可能完成的事吧
It's an impossible job, isn't it? 抚养两个正处青春期的孩子 Raising two teens? 是很难
It's been tough 但并非不可能
But, no, it's not.你在敷衍
Wrong answer.这是非常难的事
It is an extremely impossible job 不可能有其它的答案 你没有完全尽责
And anything less and you're not doing it properly.薇 Vick.薇姬 Vickie 薇 我是马特 你怎么了
Vick, it's Matt.What's wrong? 不要 不要 No!no!走开
Get off!不要 No!不要 No!不要 No!护士 Nurse 袭击你的是野兽
It was an animal that attacked you.它从暗处跳出来扑到你身上
It came out of the night and jumped you.你被吓晕了
You blacked out.-你就记得这些-我就记得这些
-It's all you remember.It's all I remember.护士 快来帮忙
Nurse!I need help!我妹妹出事了 It's my sister.她很好啊
She seems fine.我和我祖母谈过了
Well, I was talking to Grams 祖母说彗星是厄运的征兆
And she said the comet is a sign of impending doom.上次彗星经过神秘瀑布的时候
The last time it passed over Mystic Falls 死了许多人 血流成河 尸横遍野
There was lots of death.So much blood and carnage 因此造成了很多超自然现象
It created a bed of paranormal activity.是啊 然后你给她倒了杯酒
Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot 她就跟你说了外星人的事
And she told you about the aliens.那又怎样了呢 So then what? 什么事都没发生 So then nothing.你跟斯特凡谈了一整晚
You and Stefan talked all night? 竟然没有激情的初吻
There was no sloppy first kiss 或者其他亲密接触吗
Or touchy feely of any kind? 没有 Nope.没到那个阶段
We didn't go there.连握手都没有吗
Not even a handshake? 得了 埃琳娜 I mean, Elena 我们是你的朋友
We are your friends.把你的情色故事说给我们听听
Ok? You are supposed to share the smut.我们只是聊了很久
We just talked for hours.还有什么好遮遮掩掩的
Ok, what is with the blockage? 直接开 ”干“ 就这么简单
Just jump his bones already!Ok, it's easy.男欢女爱
Boy likes girl, girl likes boy 这就是性 Sex.真深奥啊 Profound.你要去哪
Where are you going? 卡罗琳说得对 事情很简单
Caroline's right.It is easy.如果再坐一会
If I sit here long enough 我就会打消这个念头
I'll end up talking myself out of it 现在我就去
Instead of doing what I started the day 做自己一直想要做的事
Saying I was going to do.我买了晚饭 墨西哥薄脆饼 I picked up dinner.Tacos.我特想蘸鳄梨色拉酱
I had an urge for guacamole.不吃了 谢谢
No I'm good thanks.吃吧 反正这不是重点 Eat anyway.It's a ruse.我想跟你谈谈 I want to talk.你 过来
Hey you!Come.坐这儿 Sit.我上学那会 高一的时候
Back in school freshman year 能吃下跟我一样重的墨西哥玉米片 I could eat my weight in nachos 配奶酪
With extra cheese.我以前一嗨了就把那些当零嘴
It was my munchie food whenever I got stoned.你嗑药
You get high? 以前 Did.过去的事了 Past tense.是啊 沉迷过嗑药 But yeah.Loved it.只要能帮我从生活...Anything to get a little distraction 现实中抽离
From life...reality.也确实能
And it worked.管一阵子
For a while.不过都持续不了
Never lasts though.我不是不愿
Hey I'm not saying 正视过去 积极面对
I wouldn't love to rail back and kick it 但随着论文截稿日的逼近But with a thesis looming 加上腰身慢慢膨胀...And a waistline expanding...什么...What the...你终于醒了
Finally you're awake.你感觉如何
Hey.How are you feeling? 你看上去好点了 You look better.我之前好担心
I was worried before.你之前那个惨叫把我吓坏了
You really had me freaked out with all that screaming.等等 你说什么呢
Wait what are you talking about? 你不记得了吗
You don't remember? 我没事啊
I feel fine.好 好
Good good.医生说你明天能出院了
Doctor said you could come home tomorrow.薇 在森林里是什么袭击的你
Vick what attacked you in the woods? 一种动物 An animal.还能是什么
What else could it have been? 觉得好点了吗
Hey.How do you feel? 我挺好的 I'm ok.我...我去...I...I'm gonna...我去拿杯咖啡
I'm gonna go grab a coffee.好哦 杰里 Hey Jer.你来这儿干什么 Why are you here? 我只是想来看看你怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you were doing.你刚刚看见马特的表情了吗
Did you see that look on Matt's face? 他在怀疑什么 我不想别人
That was suspicion.I don't want people 发现我们俩的事 杰里米
To find out about us Jeremy.你别这么在意
Well you gotta get over that.泰勒刚开始有点感兴趣
Tyler is finally showing some interest.你得把这个也忘掉
You have to get over that too.看见 ”体贴“ 先生了吗
Do you see Mr.Concerned? 泰勒 你在下面吗
Tyler? Are you under there? 没有 No.被人知道我们的事不好
It's not cool for people to know.我比你大
Ok? I'm older than you 而且马特和埃琳娜会抓狂的
And Matt and Elena would freak.没人会怀疑什么
No one's going to suspect anything.我怎么不能来看看你
Why wouldn't i check on you? 是我先发现你出事的
I mean I'm the one who found you.是你吗 You are? 是啊 我把你从林子里背出来的
Yeah I carried you out of the woods.谢谢你
Thank you.不客气
Yeah, you're welcome.斯特凡 Stefan? 斯特凡 Stefan? 很抱歉擅自闯入 我看门是...I..I'm sorry for barging in.The door was...开着的 Open.你一定是埃琳娜 You must be Elena.我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.他没跟我提过他有个哥哥
He didn't tell me he had a brother.斯特凡向来话就不多
Well Stefan's not one to brag.这边请
Please come.我想斯特凡随时都可能回来
I'm sure Stefan will be along any second.这是你们的客厅吗
This is your living room? 客厅 会客室 苏富比拍卖行拍的
Living room, parlor, sotheby's auction.对我来说这屋子有点没品位
It's a little kitschy for my taste.我明白为什么我弟弟会这么着迷了 I see why my brother's so smitten.也该向前看了 毕竟也过了这么久了 It's about time.For a while there 我从未想到他能够放下前女友
I never thought he'd get over the last one.差点毁了他
Nearly destroyed him.前女友
The last one? 对啊 Yeah.凯瑟琳 他的女友
Katherine, his girlfriend? 你们俩还没谈到
Oh, you two haven't had 这个尴尬的前任话题上
The awkward exes conversation yet.没有 Nope.我确信这下你们会谈了
Oops.Well I'm sure it'll come up now.或者可能他不想告诉你这事
Or maybe he didn't want to tell you 因为他不想让你觉得
Because he didn't want you 他还在为过去的日子难过
to think he was on the rebound.我们都知道爱情的结局
We all know how those relationships end.你说得好像
You say it like 每段感情都注定会完蛋
Every relationship is doomed to end.我是个宿命论者 I'm a fatalist.好啊 斯特凡 Hello Stefan.埃琳娜 Elena.我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming over.我知道 我本该打个电话的 我...I know.I should have called, I just...别傻了 这里随时欢迎你
Oh, don't be silly.You're welcome any time.对吧 斯特凡
Isn't she, Stefan? 我该把相簿拿出来
You know I should break out the family photo albums 或者一些家庭电影 Or some home movies.但是...我得提醒你
But...I have to warn you.他可不是一直都这么帅气
He wasn't always such a looker.谢谢你来访 埃琳娜
Thank you for stopping by, Elena.很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.我想我该走了
Yeah, I should probably go.很高兴认识你 达蒙
It was nice to meet you, Damon.也非常高兴见到你 埃琳娜
Great meeting you too, Elena.斯特凡 Stefan? 斯特凡 Stefan? 正点
Great gal.她可是活力四射啊 She's got spunk.相反 你倒是显得精疲力竭了
You on the other hand look pooped.你今天过分控制自己了吗
Did you over-exert yourself today? 我猜猜...医院
Let me guess...hospital.有人得收拾你的烂摊子了
Someone had to clean up your mess.还是你忍住了呢
Well were you successful? 劝说的力量管用吗
Did the powers of persuasion work? 记住 如果你不好好的吸血
Remember if you don't feed properly 那些小把戏不会有用的
None of those little tricks work right.埃琳娜来了多久
How long was Elena here? 你担心了吗 斯特凡
Were you worried, Stefan? 害怕我们注定失败吗
Scared we may be doomed 重复过去的失败
To repeat the past? 这就是你为何玩
Isn't that why you play ”我是个高中生“ 的游戏吗
Your little game ”I'm a high school human"?-我没有玩游戏-你就是
-I'm not playing any game.Listen up!不要再逃课了要不然就禁足
Quit ditching class or you're grounded.没得商量
No discussion.玩家长的威信吗 我喜欢
Parental authority I like it.好好睡吧
Sleep tight.马特 Matt.马特 Mattie? 今晚有彗星晚会
Tonight, night of the comet.过来一起看吧
Would you like a program? 他没有打电话吗
He didn't call, huh? 或发短信 Or text.我发现我们从没发过短信
But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff.我们还没到发短信那步
We've never gotten to the texting part.在任何关系中这都是重要的一步
That's an important milestone in any relationship.是吗 反正时机不到
Isn't it? the timing is wrong, anyway.那何时是正确的时机 When is it ever right? 我还没准备好 邦妮 I'm not ready, Bonnie.谁又准备好了呢