第一篇:《外贸口语》
第一次接待客户该说啥
欢迎语句Welcome to our company欢迎光临我们公司
Is this your first visit to our plant第一次来我们公司吗?
Is there anything you are particularly interested in?对我们的什么东西感兴趣吗?2 请对方询问
Please feel free to ask any questions you want没关系,请随便问什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask有什么就随便问吧
Just let me know if you have any questions还有什么问题吗?
实用语句(2)
1.介绍个别部门
Our Administration Department is over there我们的行政部在那边
I will show you our Marketing Department我带你去看看我们的市场推广部
Allow me to show you our showroom请允许我带你去看看展览室吧
2.关于销路
There is a great demand for this product这种产品很好销
The goods are much in demand这种产品很热销This model is hot welcomeed by our clients这种产品深受我们的客户欢迎
实用语句(3)
1.议价
Would it be possible to have changes in price?价格不能变了吗?
I think the price is not competitive enough我想这个价格没有足够的 竞争力I am afraid the price is not acceptable恐怕我不能接受这个价格
2.还价
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我们可以降低价格到你的要求实用语句(4)
介绍新产品
This is our lastest model这是我们的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products?想看看我们的新产品吗?Have you come across this kind of products before?您以前见过这种产品吗?We hightly recommend this kind of products我们极力推荐这中产品 作出保证We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我们保证这些印错的用户手册将被换掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon
我们答应您今天下午四点钟前把货送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition请告诉我们实话是否货物不好实用语句(6)
解释原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工
I will check and see what went wrong
我来查查看错在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay送货迟了请接受我们的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process很对不起肯定是生产工序出错啦
实用语句(7)
询问详情
What exactly is the problem?确实的问题是什么?
Can you give me the order number?请告诉我订单号好吗?
What is the actual quantity stated?实际的数量说明什么?
实用语句(8)
讨论合约内容
When can we discuss the contract?什么时候我们可以商量签约
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detai我们想详细商谈送货条款There are some points we have not worked out还有一些要点我们还没达成一致实用语句(9)
不能立即决定
I can not give you a definte answer right now我不能马上给您一个明确的答复Please let me think it over让我再考虑考虑周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?下午再给您答复好吗?实用语句(10)
在签约之前
When can we sign the contract?我们什么时候签约?
Are you ready to sign?您准备好签约了吗?
Are you satisfied to the contract?对这合同满意吗?
1.I have heard a lot about you 久闻大名
2.We have met 我们见过面
3.Can you spare me a few minutes? 我能占用你几分钟时间吗?
4.Give me a lift 送我一程
5.It's my treat this time 这次我请客
6.it's up to you由你决定
7.i don't mean it我不是故意的8.Great minds think alike英雄所见略同
9.don't tease her别再嘲弄她了
10.anything you say一切听你的now you're really talking.说得对same to you彼此彼此that sounds reasonable听起来蛮合理的may you succeed祝你成功i can't follow you我不懂你说的16:be it so就这样吧!
17.beg your pardon?对不起
18.i cross my heart我发誓是真的19.god bless you上帝保佑你
20.he always talks big他老是吹牛
That’s what counts.那才是重要的。
That makes me feel a little better.那使我感觉稍微好些。
Look at the bright side.看看光明的一面。
That’s understandable.那可以理解。
Don’t let it get you down.别为此气馁。
Things will get better.事情会好转的。
Don’t give up.别放弃。
We all have bad days sometimes.我们都会有不顺利的时候。
I know how you feel.我知道你的感受。
I’m here for you.有什么要帮忙的,我就在你身边。
1.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.包你满意
2.You should take advantage of it.你应该好好利用这个机会。
3.My mind is made up.我心意已决。
4.I have been an admirer of yours for many years.我多年来都是你的爱慕者。
5.If you need any help, just call.需要任何协助,尽管打电话来。
2.1.Let's get together sometime.有时间我们聚一下吧。
2.Let's call it a day.我们今天就到这儿吧。
3.It will do you good.这会对你有好处。
4.I'm working on it.我正在努力。
5.Are you doing anything this afternoon?你今天下午有安排吗?
3.1.I'll check for you? 我为你查一下
2.I'm afraid I won't be free then.恐怕我那会儿没空
3.You're going the wrong way.你走错方面了
4.I often work out.我经常参加体育锻炼
5.Please bring your own bottle.请自带酒水
what's on your mind?你在想什么?
first come first served 先到先得
any day will do哪一天都行
be it so就这样吧
better luck next time.一次会更好
you are pulling my leg你在开我玩笑吧
you set me up你出卖我that's the idea正是这个意思
that's all i need我只需要这些
surprised to see you看到你真是惊喜
speaking of the devil说曹操,曹操到
1.Could you give me your phone number? 能给我你的电话号码吗?
2.You've been very helpful.你帮了我大忙了。
3.Thanks for coming all the way over here.谢谢你不远万里专程跑一趟。4.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉,让您久等了。
5.Let's call in sick.我们打电话请个病假吧!
1.How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
2.It's not your fault.这不是你的错。
3.I don't want to put you out.我不想给您添麻烦。
4.It'll work out.总会有办法的。
(*work out 表示“进展顺利”、“解决”)
5.Go for it!勇敢点儿。
1.You can count on me.你可以指望我。
2.You never know.世事难料。
3.When will it be ready? 什么时候能准备好?
4.Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责?
5.Where can I check in? 在那儿办理登记手续?
1.You should take advantage of it.你应该好好利用这个机会。
2.You've got a point there.你说的有道理。
3.You are kidding.你开玩笑吧。
4.You should give it a try.你应该试一试。
5.You get what you pay for.一分钱一分货。
6.Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?
7.Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗?
8.Enjoy your meal.请慢慢享用吧。
9.Give my best to your family.代我向你们全家问好。
10.I enjoy your company.我喜欢有你做伴。
2..I'll keep my eyes open.我会留意的。
2.I'm just having a look.我只是随便看看。
3.Is this seat taken? 这位子有人坐吗?
4.It really comes in handy.有了它真是方便。
5.You shouldn't spend money foolishly.你不该随便乱花钱。
6.It's a waste of time.这是浪费时间。
7.It's my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
8.It's time for dinner.该吃晚饭了。
9.Keep the change.不用找了。
10.Let's celebrate!让我们好好庆祝一下吧!
1.Please leave me alone.请别打扰我。
2.Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?
3.Would you give me a discount? 能再便宜一些吗?
4.I'd like to reserve a table for eight.我想订八个人的餐。
5.I'm sorry.We're all booked up tonight 对不起,今天晚上都订满了。
6.You would have a ball.玩个痛快。(ball在这里不是一个球)7.I want to renew this book 我想续借我的书
8.Please turn off the power.请把电源关掉.9.How are you going to pay? 你要怎么付款?
10.What's going to be covered on the test? 考试的范围是什么? 3.
第二篇:外贸口语
外贸英语口语
(1)We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意
(2)We hope that this market trend will continue
我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去
(3)It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们
(4)We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly
希望能得到贵方的迅速答复
(5)We hope to receive your immediate answer
希望得到贵方的迅速答复
(6)We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter
希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复
(7)We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁
(8)We look forward to your settlement at an early date.我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题
(9)Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激
(10)We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible
希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜
(11)We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生
(12)We expect that you will offer us alower price as soon as possible.期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格
(13)We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.希望此事有一个圆满的解决
(14)I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易
(15)We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系
(16)I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处
(17)We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations
我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害
(18)We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系
(19)In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系
(20)Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系
(21)We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展
(22)It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来
(23)We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon
我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价
(24)I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力
(25)We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务
第三篇:外贸口语
卖火柴的小女孩
It was the last night of the year.It was snowing heavily and the ominous sky had grown dark.A poor little girl was walking bare-foot through the streets trying to find people to buy her matches.She had had slippers on when she left home.But they were too big.She had lost them when she crossed the wide and deep street.So then she continued walking along without her slippers.The sad girl looked as thin as the matches that she was selling.She had already been walking in the wind and snow for a whole day.No one had bought anything from her;no one had given her even a copper penny.She was shivering with cold, yet she did not dare to go home.If she did not bring money home, her father would beat her.Besides, her home was as cold as the street.As her legs could no longer carry her, she sat down at the corner of the street.How fine it would be if she had a little fire before her!She drew a match from the box and struck it against the wall.Oh, how it burned!The girl struck one match after another.It really seemed as if she was sitting by a great beautiful stove.When the little fire was burning, in her imagination she saw a lot of fine things: a Christmas tree, a goose, and so on.It also seemed to her that her long dead grandmother was standing by her.She was the only person who had been good to her.The next day the New Year’s sun was shinning upon the little body that was lying there with the pile of burned matches.The poor girl had gently frozen to death on the last day of the Old Year.绕口令
Betty bought a bit of butter, “But” said she “this butter is bitter.If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter” So, She bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her bitter batter better.
第四篇:外贸口语学习心得
外贸口语学习心得
对于外贸来说,英语水平的高低直接影响着我们的工作,如何能够提高英语,几乎是所有外贸人共同关心的话题,我在这段时间里根据自己的英语学习,总结出一点学习方法,希望大家共同交流。
第一,对于词汇方面,我每天都要背诵至少50个单词,尤其是关于外贸方面的,其实尽管工作都很忙,但背诵50个单词还是很轻松的,一些外贸 术语 的单词我们其实都学过,只要特殊记一下它的外贸 术语 意思就可以了,关键是我们要选择什么样的资料去找单词,我现在用的资料是上海科学技术文献出版社出版的《外经贸英语函电》和一本《 外贸英语 口语》,因为这两本资料都是关于外贸英语 的,又是平时经常看的,所一背单词时还可以结合课本,能达到事半功倍的效果。
第二,对于口语方面,我的做法是直接利用外贸口语资料,比如《外贸英语口语 》,每一天的下午我要预习一下,记下陌生的单词,第二天早上上班之前找一个清净的地方大声的朗读,至少要7遍,这样不但能熟悉课文,还能达到条件反射式的效果和对口腔及舌头的锻炼,使得发音更标准,当然了,最主要的作用还在于提高我们的口语能力。另外,光自己读还是不够的,还要找机会接触老外,哪怕是只是听他们说对我们也是一种提高。
第三,对于听力方面,我的做法是多听,在工作之余多听听英语,尤其是在环境不是很宁静的条件下去听,这样的效果会更好一些,因为以后我们接触客户的时候还有可能在车间里,那样嘈杂的环境对于要听懂客户说什么更是难上加难,所以我经常找嘈杂一点的环境去练习听力,我的方法是外贸英语 现实英语,外贸英语方面我用的还是《外贸英语口语 》,它是带有听力磁带的,这样在我每学一课的时候,可以集单词背诵,口语练习,听力联系于一体。另外就是在看一些英语教学式的电影,我现在看的是《走遍美国》,不是很难,基本上都能听懂。对于听力同口语方面,近段我也用一款英语软件,它对听力,口语都很好,图像学习,我个人觉得很好,但因人而异。
第四,对于阅读和书写方面,其实这两个关联最大了,就好比我们中国的古话"熟读唐诗三百首,不会吟诗也会吟!“平时多看一些英文书籍,看的多了自然就知道怎么写了,就好比我们当中有很多人喜欢武侠小说,所以有很多人的文才就很好,这是一个道理的,另一方面,平时多写一些英文的东西,对于阅读能力的也是大有益处的,我平时喜欢用英语写一些小随笔,而且我与我的朋友经常用英语聊天。这些都对英语的读写能力有很大的助益的!一定要记住一点,英语的读和写是相辅相成的。
学习永无止境,想要做好外贸,除了学习英语之外,还要学习团队管理和客户关系管理知识。华邦外贸商学院,是一个专为外贸出口企业管理者搭建的学习和知识共享的平台,聘请多位著名企业管理专家,讲解如何快速打造高绩效的团队,让外贸出口企业赢得更多海外订单。
第五篇:使用外贸口语
1.Let’s get down to business, shall we?
让我们开始谈生意好吗?
2.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.我想告诉你我的一些想法。
3.Are those prices FOB or CIF ?
这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?
4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?
这些价格是批发价还是零售价?
5.That’s too high.您正浏览的文章《实用外贸口语_英语学习_世贸人才网》由 世贸大学 :http://class.wtojob.com 整理,访问地址为:http://class.wtojob.com/class322_59471.shtml 价钱太高了。
6.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.噢,不,这是最低价。
7.Let us have your rock-bottom price.我们给你低价。
8.What’s the price range?
价格范围是多少?
9.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.它们以50元起价,至多到200元。
10.The price is quite reasonable.这价格相当合理。
11.The price is unreasonable.这价格高得不合理。
12.Can you make it a little cheaper?
您正浏览的文章《实用外贸口语第2页_英语学习_世贸人才网》由 世贸大学 :http://class.wtojob.com 整理,访问地址为:http://class.wtojob.com/class322_59471_2.shtml =Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
你能不能算便宜一点?
13.That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。
14.That sounds reasonable.那似乎非常好。
15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…
我想听听你关于……的看法。
16.You’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?
你提供我们的这种产品报价是每台1800元吗,对吗?
17.We’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.如果你能以每台1350元的价格卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。
您正浏览的文章《实用外贸口语第3页_英语学习_世贸人才网》由 世贸大学 :http://class.wtojob.com 整理,访问地址为:http://class.wtojob.com/class322_59471_3.shtml
18.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.考虑到产品质量,我认为价格是合理的。
19.There’s one problem to be mentioned.有一个问题要提出来。
20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.我们报的价格相当适合贵国。
21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。
22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.你们的价格比去年的高15%。
23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.在这一点上我想你是误会我了。
24.We’re in complete agreement
您正浏览的文章《实用外贸口语第4页_英语学习_世贸人才网》由 世贸大学 :http://class.wtojob.com 整理,访问地址为:http://class.wtojob.com/class322_59471_4.shtml 我们完全同意。
25.I can’t make a decision at this time.我无法现在做决定。
26.It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.我们无法以这种价格销售。
27.380 yuan is ay.我们报的价格相当适合贵国。
28.I’m afraid I can’t agree with you there.恐怕我不能同意您出的价格。
29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.你方的价格比其它公司的价格要高。
30.But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.不过鉴于产品的优良质量,我们的价格是非常合理
总之,商品的价值往往同商品的本质关系密切。当要强调出口商品的品质以使交易达到理想的价格时,我们可以说: This one is very good for 10 US dollars.(这东西绝对值10美元。)或 These are slightly higher in price, but their superior quality makes them more valuable than the less expensive ones.(这些货价稍微高了一点,但其优异的品质,使它们比那些便宜的货,更有价值。)
在谈到商品价格便宜时,买方切忌使用cheap这个词,因为在西方人看来,它意味着商品是由廉价劳工(cheap labor)制造出来的廉价商品。外贸 英语 应尽量使用reasonable这个形容词。如:The price is quite reasonable.(这价格相当合理。)
讨价还价的结果是双方做出的让步。在最后让步时可说:“The best compromise we can make is „”(我们能做出的最大 让步是„)或者”This is the lowest possible price.”(这已是最低价格。),然后坚定不移,否则,如果让步太过分,就可能造成卖方的损失。2 3 4 5 6
您正浏览的文章《实用外贸口语第7页_英语学习_世贸人才网》由 世贸大学 :http://class.wtojob.com 整理,访问地址为:http://class.wtojob.com/class322_59471_7.shtml