第一篇:酒店接待外宾各岗位服务英语
打招呼问候语
1.Good evening,sir.晚上好,先生。2.Good night,madam.晚安,夫人。3.How are you? 你好吗?
4.Fine,thank you,and you? 很好,谢谢,您呢? 5.Fine,thanks.很好,谢谢。6.How do you do? 您好? 7.How do you do!您好!
8.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临我们饭店。
9.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel.祝您住店期间愉快。10.Hope you had a good trip.希望您旅途愉快。11.Hope you have a good journey.祝您旅途愉快。12.It’s nice to meet you,sir.见到您很高兴,先生。
13.Pleasant to meet you,sir.My name is„„见到您很高兴,先生。我叫×××
14.Welcome you back,sir.欢迎您回来,先生。
15.Nice to see you again,madam.很高兴又见到您,夫人。
16.Goodbye,thank you for coming.Please come again.再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。
17.Have a nice day.祝您今天愉快。
18.Have a good evening.祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。19.Have a good weekend.祝您周末愉快。
20.Good night and have a good rest.晚安,祝您休息好。21.Good night and pleasant dreams.晚安,祝您做个好梦。
22.Good night and rest well.Hope you will come back tomorrow.晚安,祝您休息好,明天再来。
23.Hope you a pleasant journey home.祝您回程愉快。24.Happy landing.一路顺风。
25.What can I do for you,sir?先生,请问我可以帮您吗? 26.May I help you?我可以帮您忙吗?
27.May I be of any assistance?我可以为您做些什么? 28.Is there anything I can do for you?我能为您做点什么? 29.Here you are,sir.先生,给您。30.Sorry to have kept you waiting so long,sir.对不起,先生,让您久等了。
31.Thank you for waiting,sir.谢谢您的等候,先生。32.Thank you.谢谢。
33.It’s my pleasure.不用谢,很乐意为您效劳。34.It’s my duty.这是我应该做的。35.That’s all right.不用谢。36..Not at all.不用谢。
37.Don’t mention it.不必介意。38.I’m afraid not.恐怕不行。39.It’s not possible.这不可能。
40.I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulties.真对不起,但希望您能体谅我的难处。
41.I’m really sorry to hear that.真抱歉听您这样说。42.I beg your pardon.对不起,请您再说一遍好吗? 43.Pardon me,sir?先生,对不起,请您重复一遍,好吗? 44.I’ll look into it.我将会调查此事。
45.How are you?I’m glad to meet you here.您好!在这里见到您真高兴。46.We haven’t seen you for a long time.How are you getting along? 我们好久没见面了,您好吗?
49.Wish you a successful visit.祝您访问成功。50.Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!51.Happy new year!新年快乐!52.Wish you good luck!祝您好运!
53.Wish you a happy festival!祝您节日愉快!54.After you,please,sir.先生,您先请。55.Thank you for your compliment.谢谢您的赞扬。
56.Thank you for your kind understanding.谢谢您的谅解。57.What’s the matter?May I help you? 怎么了?我可以帮你吗? 58.I have come to say good-bye.我是来告别的。
59.I’d like to say good-bye to you all.我要向你们大家告别了。60.Good-bye then,and don’t forget to keep in touch.那么再见,别忘记了保持联系。
61.Good-bye then,and remember me to your parents.那么再见,代我向您父母问好。62.How long will you stay here?您在这里住多久?
63.May I show you to your room,sir?Hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.先生,我带您到房间去,好吗?祝您在我们饭店居住愉快。
64.Wendy,I’d like you to meet my friend,Sam.温迪,我给你介绍一下我的朋友,山姆。
65.How do you like Beijing?您觉得北京怎么样?
66.What’s your first impression of China?您对中国的初步印象如何? 67.How do you like our hotel? 您觉得我们饭店怎么样? 68.Help yourself to dinner,please.请用餐。
69.We hope you will come and stay with us again.希望您再次光临我们饭店。
70.We hope you had an enjoyable stay,sir.先生,希望您在这里住的愉快。71.Have a pleasant journey home.祝您旅途愉快。
72.Thank you for choosing our hotel,I hope you enjoy your stay.谢谢您光临我们饭店,希望您在这里住的愉快。
73.Thank you very much,sir.Goodbye,hope you have a good flight.先生,非常感谢您。再见,希望您航程愉快。
74.We are very happy to have you here.Mr.brown.I do hope you are enjoying your stay with us.布朗先生,我们非常高兴您住在我们饭店,我真心希望您在这里住的愉快。
75.See you tomorrow,sir.先生,明天见。76.Pleasant journey home.祝您归途愉快。
77.Is there anything else that I can do for you?您还有别的事情要我帮忙吗?
78.Will it trouble you?这会打扰您吗?
79.Would you mind if I „„?如果您不介意,我可以„„吗?
80.If we have any shortcoming,please point it out.照顾不周,请多指正。81.I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起,打扰了。
82.I’m sorry,It’s our fault.对不起,这是我们的错。83.Thanks for your reminding.谢谢您的提醒。
84.We’ll try our best to take some measures so that you can be satisfied.我们将立即采取措施,使您满意。
85.Good morning,Room Reservation,may I help you?早上好,客房预订处,请问我可以帮助您吗?
前台接待
1.Would you please complete this registration form?请您填写一下这张登记表,好吗?
2.Could you please put your nationality there,sir?先生,请将您的国籍写在这。
3.May I ask you to put your name in block capitals?请用大写字母写您的名字好吗
4.What’s your occupation,please?请问您的职业?
5.What’s your address in your native country,please?请问您在本国的地址?
6.Could you sign your name,please?请您签一下名,好吗? 7.I’ll need your signature.我需要您的签名。8.Sign here,please.请在这签。
9.Would you put your signature here,please?请您在这签一下名,好吗? 10.May I see your passport,please?我可以看看您的护照吗? 11.Have you got any identification?您有什么可以证明您身份的吗? 12.Here is your key,hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel.这是您的钥匙,祝您住店愉快。
13.Could you please put your key on the Reception Counter when you are out for the sake of safety?为安全期间,请您在外出时把房间钥匙放到接待台来好吗?
14.Could you keep your room key until you check out?请您在住点期间自己保管钥匙,直到离店。
15.The porter will show you to your room.行李员会领您去您的房间的。16.Your room number is 502.on the fifth floor.您的房号是502房,在5楼。
17.The porter will take your luggage and show you the way.行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。
18.I’m afraid your room is not ready yet.Would you mind waiting,please?We are very sorry for the inconvenience.恐怕您的房间还没有整理好,希望您不会介意在这里等一下,给您带来的不便真对不起。
19.Our check-in time is 12 noon,I’m afraid we have no vacant rooms now.would you mind waiting until then?我们登记入住的时间是中午12点,恐怕现在没有空房,烦请您等到那是好吗?
20.Unfortunately,we are fully booked for tonight,would you like me to get you a room in another hotel?很抱歉,我们今晚的房间已全部订满,我帮您联系另外一家酒店,好吗?
21.Please wait a moment,I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我要查一下看是否有空房间可以出租。
22.As a hotel policy,we require one day’s room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation.饭店规定没有预订的客人入住需交一天的房费押金。
23.The room rate is 135 per day including 10% service charge.房费是每天135美元,包括10%的服务费。
24.Room-to-room calls can be made from your room,please dial room number directly.在房间内可拨打房间与房间的电话,请直接拨号。
25.Half-day room rate will be charged if you check out after 12:00 noon.如果您在中午12:00点以后退房将加收半天房费。
26.Full-day room rate will be added if you check out after 6:00pm.如您在下午6点以后退房将收全天房费。
27.No additional charge is required for children under 12 sharing parent’s room without extra bed.12岁以下儿童与父母同床不收加床费。
28.All reservation are held until 6:00pm unless guaranteed or informed earlier,as a hotel policy.饭店规定,除保证类预订或提前预订外,其他预订均保留房间至预订日当天下午6点。
29.Rates are subject to change by the hotel management without a prior notice.饭店房价若有变更,恕不另行通知。
30.We have special corporate rates for certain commercial accounts.我们对某些商业团体实行特别价格。
31.Please show me your passport or some other identification.请让我看一下您的护照或其他能证明您身份的证件。
32.I’m due to check out tomorrow,but I’d like to extend my stay by two or three days.我应该明天离店,但我想延长两至三天离店。
行李员服务
1.Good afternoon,sir.Welcome to the International Hotel.下午好,先生,欢迎光临国际大酒店。
2.How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您一共有几件行李? 3.I’ll show you to the Reception Desk.This way,please.我带您到接待台,这边请。
4.I’ll put your suitcases by the post over there.我把您的行李放在那边的柱子那里。
5.A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.您办理完住点手续后,行李员将带您到您的房间。
6.Good evening,sir.I’ll show you to your room.You have two suitcases and one briefcase.Is this correct?晚上好,先生。我将带您到您的房间去。您有两只箱子和一只手提箱,对吗?
7.Is there anything breakable in your briefcase?您的手提箱里有易碎的东西吗?
8.Please follow me,sir.Your elevator is this way.请跟我来,您的电梯在这边。
9.Watch your step,sir.And come this way,please.您走好,先生,请这边走。
10.This is your room,sir,after you,sir.May I put your suitcases here?这是您的房间,先生。您请进,我可以把您的箱子放在这吗?
11.Here is your room key,sir.Is this the correct number of bags?先生,这是您的房间钥匙,您的行李件数对吗?
12.Over here is the switch for the bedside lamp,and this is the volume control for the TV and this is the channel selector.这是床头灯开关,这是电视音量开关,这是电视频道开关。
13.If you require anything,you can call the Assistant Manager.如果您有事要询问,您可以打电话给大堂副理。
14.How many bags do you have all?您一共有几个包? 15.Is this all your luggage?这是您全部的行李吗?
16.May I help you with you bags,sir?先生让我帮您拿行李,好吗? 17.Just a moment,I’ll bring a luggage cart.请稍等一下,我去推辆行李车来。
18.Would you mind taking these bottles with you?您是不是能提着这几个瓶子?
19.Could you take this camera with you,sir?先生您是不是能把这个照相机带在身上?
20.Just a moment,please.The elevator will be here soon.请稍等一会,电梯一会就下来。
21.This elevator doesn’t go up to the guest rooms.这个电梯不通客房。22.Please take this elevator for the restaurant.请乘这个电梯去餐厅。23.This is an express elevator for the restaurant.这是去餐厅的特快电梯吗?
24.If you would like to go to the restaurant on the top floor,please change elevators at the 15th floor.如果您想去顶层餐厅,请在15层换梯。25.Here is a brochure explaining hotel service.这里有本小册子介绍饭店各项服务。
26.Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk.您的包将存放在行李部。
27.You may pick up your bags from the Bell Captain’s Desk.您可以到行李部取您的包。
28.Could you come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags,sir?先生,请您拿着行李牌到行李部来取您的包。29.This is your claim tag,sir.We’ll keep your luggage at the Bell Captain’s Desk.Could you pick it up there,please?
这是您的行李寄存卡,先生。我们将把您的行李寄存在行李部,请您到那里取行李,好吗?
30.A: I’m going to check-out soon.Could you pick up my luggage,please? 我马上就要离店了,你可以上来帮我拿行李吗?
B: Certainly,sir.We’ll send a bellman immediately.May I have your room number,please?没问题,先生。我们马上派一名行李员上来,请问您的房号是多少?
31.How much is the postage on these letters to Thailand,please?这些信寄到泰国邮资是多少?
32.Do you have EMS in the hotel?饭店里有特快专递服务吗? 33.Could you tell me how much this parcel is to France?请问这包裹寄到法国要多少钱?
34.What’s the surcharge on this express letter,please?这封快信的附加费是多少?
35.Could you tell me much it costs to send a letter airmail from here to Beijing?你能否告诉寄封航空信到北京要多少费用?
36.I’ll have to weigh it first,it’s a little overweight.You’ll have to pay extra.我要先称一下,这封信有些超重,您必须付些额外费用。37.What’s the postage for this parcel to Xian,please?请问这只包裹寄到西安要多少钱?
38.Let me weight it first,10 Yuan,please.让我先称一下,请付10元钱邮寄。
预定房间
1.What kind of room would you like(prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间? 2.Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view?您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间?
3.Do you want a single room or a double room?您是要单人间还是双人间? 4.Would a double room do?双人间可以吗?
5.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐? 6.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间? 7.How do you spell your name,please?请问您的名字怎么拼写?
8.I’m sorry,but we don’t have any record of your reservation.对不起,我们这里没有您预订的记录。
9.I’m sorry,we have no record of a reservation in your name.对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录。
10.Do you have a letter or fax confirming the reservation?您是否收到过确认您订房的信件或传真?
11.Who made the reservation,please?请问是谁预订的房间? 12.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?
13.Do you remember the name of the reservation clerk?您是否记得预订员的姓名?
14.When did you make the reservation?你是什么时候订的房? 15.What was the date of the reservation?请问您预订房间的日期? 16.Would you like Full American Plan or Continental Plan? 您希望是美国收费方式还是欧式收费方式?
17.How long do you plan to stay?您计划住多久? 18.How long will you be staying?您将要住多久? 19.For how many nights?您要住几个晚上? 20.For how long?您准备住多长时间?
21.How many guests will there be in your party altogether?你们一起有几个人?
22.I can book you a single room for the 15th and 16th.我可以为您在15日、16日两天订一个单人房间。
23.We can confirm a room for the 15th and 16th.我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间。
24.It’s all right for the 15th,but not the 16th.15日的订房没问题,但16日恐怕不行。
25.Just a moment,please.I’ll check the room availability.请稍等,我去查一下房间预订情况。
26.Thank you for waiting,sir.先生,谢谢您耐心等待。
27.Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.对不起,先生,让您久等了。28.Unfortunately we are fully booked for July,15th.遗憾的是我们7月15日客房已全部订满。
29.I’m sorry,I can’t book you a room for July,15th.对不起,我无法为您订7月15日的客房。
30.We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night.我们酒店那天的客房已全部订满。
31.We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for July 15th.我们不能保证7月15日有房间给您。
32.If there isn’t any room,we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel.如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间入住。33.For a single room,the price would be 30 USD.单人房间的价格是30美元。
34.The total cost would be 100 USD.全部费用是100美元。35.There is a 15 percent reduction for drinks.饮料减价15%。
36.I’m sorry,we don’t have connecting double rooms,but we have large adjoining rooms.对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间。37.I’m sorry,we don’t have saunas in our hotel,but we have massage service.对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务。
38.Would you like us to send you a brochure?我们给您寄一份介绍我们饭店的小册子好吗?
39.May I have your name and initials,please?请问您的姓名的首写字母? 30.Who’s the reservation for?您为谁预订房间?
31.Gould you give me your address and telephone number,please? 请问您的地址和联系电话?
32.How will you be paying the bill(account)?您将如何付款? 33.You’ll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD.您需要寄给我们50美元的押金。
34.Is the company willing to cover all the expenses?公司是否愿意支付所有的费用?
35.When will you be arriving?您将何时到达?
36.Will you be coming by plane?And the flight No.please?您将乘飞机来吗?航班号是多少?
37.May I have the airline flight number and arrival time?我可以问您航班号和到达时间吗?
38.We look forward to seeing you(serving you).我们期待着您的光临(或:为您服务)。39.The room may have been reserved in the name of the person who made the reservation.也许您的房间订在为您预订的那个人名下了。
40.Our hotel has a fine view of the city.从我们饭店可以看到城市的优美景色。
41.Our hotel overlooks one of the main avenue in the city.从我们饭店可以俯瞰城市中的主要大道之一。
42.Our hotel is beautifully situated.我们饭店环境优美。
43.Our hotel is located in the centre of the city.我们饭店位于市中心。44.This is the peak season.I’m sorry,but could you call us again later on this week?We may have a cancellation.现在是旅游旺季,很抱歉,您在这周后几天再打电话过来好吗?也许会有人取消预订。
45.We don’t have any single room available.Would you mind a double room instead?我们没有单人间了,如果是个双人间您介意吗?
46.I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company.We will need an advance deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.抱歉,我们与贵公司没有信用合同,所以希望您再这个预订日期前以银行汇票或现金形式付给我们一笔保证金。
47.Good afternoon,we warmly welcome you to our hotel.下午好,欢迎光临。
客房送餐
1.Room Service,may help you?送餐服务,有什么可以帮您?
2.Would you please bring me some breakfast?请为我送来一份早餐,好吗? 3.At what time would you like your breakfast?您希望什么时候把您的早餐送来?
4.A Continental breakfast or American breakfast?是要欧式早餐还是美式早餐? 5.With coffee or tea?需要咖啡还是茶?
6.For how many people,please?请问要几个人的送餐? 7.I will bring it up right away.我马上把它送上来。
8.Good morning,here is the Continental breakfast you ordered.早上好,这是您点的欧式早餐。
9.Would you like to have something else besides the Continental breakfast?除了欧式早餐,你还想要点别的吗?
10.Would you please sign the bill?请您在帐单上签名好吗?
11.Thank you,enjoy your breakfast please,good-bye.谢谢,请慢用,再见。
12.It won’t take long to prepare for your breakfast.您的早餐不会用太长时间准备。
13.It will take 20minutes to prepare for your lunch.您的午餐需要20分钟时间准备。
14.I would like some lunch now.我想现在进午餐。15.It is Room Service here.这是送餐服务。
16.Shall I pour you some coffee now?我可以为您倒一杯咖啡吗? 17.Your food and drinks will be sent up in a few minutes.您要的食品和饮料过几分钟就会送上去。
18.It will be up right away.马上送上去。
19.I will send someone up with your breakfast immediately.我马上叫人把您的早餐送上来。
20.Our Room Service starts serving at 7 0’clock.送餐服务从7点开始。21.I am sorry,we don’t start serving lunch until 11am.对不起,我们要上午11点菜开始提供午餐服务。
22.Is there anything else that you want?您是不是还要点别的什么? 23.The room service menu is on the back of the door/送餐服务菜单挂在门后。
24.It’s my wife’s birthday today,I’d like to order a cake.今天是我太太的生日,我想订一个蛋糕。
25.We have different sizes,7inches,9 inches and 11 inches,which do you prefer?我们有不同尺寸的蛋糕,有7英寸的,9英寸的和11英寸的,你想要那一种?
26.When shall I send the cake to your room?什么时候给您送进房间? 27.Can I have my breakfast brought to the room?我可以在房间用早餐吗? 28.Of course。What would you like to have?当然可以,您想吃些什么? 29.Some porridge,some fried eggs and some toast with jam and butter.一些麦片粥,一份煎鸡蛋,一份烤面包和一些果酱、黄油。
30.How many eggs and how would you like them done?您要几个鸡蛋?几成熟?
31.What do you want to drink,tea or coffee?您想喝点什么?茶还是咖啡? 32.Could you bring me a glass of milk and a boiled egg?你能给我拿一杯牛奶和一个煮鸡蛋吗?
33.Do 有want to pay cash or sign the bill?您想付现金还是在帐单上签字? 34.Please sign your name and room number on the bill.请您把您的姓名和房号签在帐单上。
客房清洁用语
1.Housekeeping,may I come in?客房服务,我可以进来吗? 2.I’m sorry to disturb you,sir.对不起,打扰您了,先生。
3.May we clean your room now,sir?先生,我们可以现在打扫您的房间吗? 4.Well,I’m a bit tied up at the moment.哦,我现在正忙着呢。5.What time would you like us to come back?您希望我什么时候再来? 6.Shall I come back later,sir?先生,我过会再来好吗?
7.We will come and clean your room immediately.我们马上就来打扫您的房间
8.Your room will be ready in half an hour.您的房间过半小时就会打扫干净。9.I’m afraid no cleaning can be done between 12noon and 2pm.May we come between 2pm and 3pm?
恐怕,中午12点到下午2点期间我们不能打扫房间,我们在下午2点至3点之间打扫您的房间行吗?
10.It’s already noon,and our room hasn’t been made up yet.已经快到中午了,我的房间还没打扫。
11.Just let us know what you need,and if we can,we will oblige.如果您需要什么,就告诉我们,只要是做得到的,我们都会尽力为您效劳。12.Turn-down service,may I com in?good evening,sir.开夜床服务,我可以进来吗?晚上好,先生。13.Please put out a “Do Not Disturb ”sign on the door if you need to rest in the room,and the roommaids won’t knock on the door again.如果您需要在房间内休息,请在门上挂上“请勿打扰”牌,服务员就不会再敲门了。
14.Excuse me,sir,but I haven’t finished cleaning your room,shall I continue?对不起,先生,我可以继续清扫您的房间吗?
15.I’m very tired,how long will it take you to finish your room?我很累了,还需要多长时间你才能结束?
16.Would you please come back later?I will go out 5pm.你能否过会再来,我下午5点要出去。
17.May I come in for turn down service?我可以进房间为您开夜床吗? 18.Oh,we are expecting a few people for drinks before going to dinner.Could you come back later?
噢,晚饭前我们有几个人要去房间喝饮料,你等会再来好吗?
19.Certainly,would it be convenient if I return in half an hour?当然可以,如您认为方便,我半小时后再来,可以吗?
20.Excuse me,it’s almost afternoon,but my room hasn’t been made up yet,why?对不起,都快下午了,为什么我的房间还没有打扫?
21.I’m sorry,I’m going to your room as soon as I have finished this one.对不起,我结束这间房后立即为您打扫。
22.Can you clean up my room earlier everyday?以后能不能早点打扫我的房间?
23.Certainly,sir.I will clean up your room earlier tomorrow.当然可以,先生,明天我将早点为您打扫房间。
票务中心
1.Will you book a ticket to Paris for me?请您为我顶一张到巴黎的机票,好吗?
2.Yes, madam.When do you intend to leave Beijing?好的,太太,您想什么时候离开北京?
3.Next Monday,May 15th.下周一,5月15日。
4.There are several flights to Paris available on May 15th.5月15日有几个航班到巴黎?
5.Which fight do you prefer?您想要哪一个航班? 6.Afternoon flights preferably.最好是下午的航班。
7.Yes,madam.there are two flights available that day:one at 4pm,the other one at 9pm.好的,太太,那天下午有两个航班,一个是下午4点,另一个是下午9点。
8.Fine,I’d like the 4pm one.好的,我想要下午4点的航班。
9.4pm,fine,I’ll fix your ticket,madam.Please wait a little moment.下午4点,好的,我来准备您的机票,太太,请您稍等一下。
10.What time do I check-in at the airport?我应该几点钟到机场办理登机手续?
11.You must be there by 3pm.您必须在下午3点前到那里。
12.What time does the train reach Shanghai?这趟火车什么时候到达上海? 13.What time is the next train to Shanghai,please?请问下班去上海的火车几点开?
14.Do I need to change train?我还需要转火车吗?
15.No,this train will take you straight to Shanghai.不用,这车直达上海。
16.I want to fly to Guangzhou on the first November.我想11月1日飞广州。17.I want to go economy,and I’d prefer a morning flight.我想买经济舱的票,另外我喜欢早上的飞机。
18.I’d like to book a flight to Beijing for Monday,the tenth.我想订一张10号星期一飞往北京的机票。
19.What flights are there from Beijing to Shanghai tomorrow?明天从北京到上海有几趟班机?
20.If you are ok at the airport,you must be there 2 hours before the departure.如果保险些,必须在飞机起飞前2小时到达机场。
总机
1.International hotel.May I help you?国际大酒店,我可以帮您吗? 2.I’m putting you through,sir.I’m sorry,there’s no answer.Would you like to leave a message or to call back?我给您接过去,先生。对不起,没有人听电话,您是留言还是再打过来?
3.Hold on,please.I’ll put you through to the information?请别挂,我帮你转到前台问询。
4.I’m sorry,sir.But the manager’s line is busy.I’ll call you back when it is free.对不起,先生。经理电话占线,线路通时我给您打过来。5.I’ve got the manager’s office for you,sir.The line is free.我已帮您接通了经理办公室电话,先生。电话占线了。
6.This is the operator,may I help you?这是总机,我可以帮您吗? 7.We have a computer wake-up service,please dial 5 first and then the wake-up time.我们有电脑叫醒服务,请先拨5,然后拨叫醒时间。
8.Our computer will record the time and your room number.电脑将记录下您的叫醒时间和房号。
9.Excuse me for asking but which country are you calling?对不起,请问您要往哪个国家打电话?
10.Which country are you calling,please?请问您要哪个国家?
11.Which city,please?do you know the city area code?请问时哪个城市?您知道区号吗?
12.May I have the number,please?请问电话号码是多少?
13.Could you please tell me the telephone number?请您告诉我电话号码。14.Could you please tell me the party’s full name and telephone number,please?请告诉我您要通话的对方的全名和号码,好吗?
15.What’s your name and room number,please? 请问您的姓名和房号? 16.Could you repeat the number,please?请您重复一下电话号码,好吗? 17.Would you like a pay call or a collect call,madam?女士,您是要拨直接付款电话还是要对方付款电话?
18.How would you like to make the call,madam?女士,您希望怎样付款? 19.Would you like me to place the call for you?您要我帮您接通电话吗? 20.May I remind you there is still a handling charge?我还要提醒您一下,另外还有手续费。
21.I’m sorry,madam.I’m afraid the credit card can not be used.女士,对不起,恐怕您不能使用信用卡。
22.Just a moment,please.I’ll put you through.请稍等,我给您接过去。23.May I know who is calling,please?我可以问是谁在讲话吗? 24.I’ll switch you to room 333#.我马上为您接333号房。
25.I’ll connect you to Mr.Smith’s room right away.我马上为您接Smith先生房间。
26.Please hold the line a moment,I’m putting you through to his office.请不要放电话,我这就给您接待他办公室去。27.You’re through,sir.先生,给您接通了。
28.I’m sorry,the line is busy.Would you like to hold on or call back?对不起,占线。您是等一会,还是过会再打过来?
29.Would you like me to page him?您需要我为您呼叫一下吗?
30.Sir,there is no answer.Would you like to leave a message?先生,没有人接电话,您是不是要留言?
31.I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone.Could you dial the number directly,please?抱歉,我这里无法为您转电话,请您直接拨那个电话号码,好吗?
32.I’ll transfer your call.Could you hold the line,please?我这就把您的电话转过去。请不要放电话,好吗?
33.May I tell him who is calling,please?请问我可以告诉他是谁打的电话吗?
34.Shall I ask him to return your call?我请他给您回电话,好吗? 35.Shall I ask him to telephone you?and your telephone number,please?我让他给您打电话,好吗?请问您的电话号码?
36.Would you care to wait a moment and call back later?请您稍等一会再打过来好吗?
37.I’ll pass the message to him.我回向他转达这个意思的。38.May I be of any assistance to you?我能帮您做些什么吗?
39.For room-to-room calls,please dial 6 first and then the room number.打房间之间电话,请先拨6再拨房号。
40.For outside calls,please dial 9 first and then your desired telephone number.拨打外线电话,请先拨9然后拨您要拨的电话号码。
41.For domestic long distance calls,please dial 9 first then the area code and your desired telephone number.打国内长途电话,请先拨9,再拨区号和您想要的电话号码。
42.You may have a long distance call directly from your room,sir.It is cheaper than booking it through the operator.先生,您可以直接在房间打长途电话,这样比通过接线员要便宜些。
43.For international direct dial,please I before the country code and then the area code and the telephone number.拨打国际长途,请先拨1,然后拨国家代码、城市代码和电话号码。
44.I’m afraid all calls to abroad must go through the operator.抱歉,恐怕所有的国籍长途电话都要通过接线员。
45.Could you hang up please and we’ll call you back?请您先挂上电话,好吗?我们会给您打过来的。
46.I have a collect call from Mr.Smith in New York.Will you accept the charges?这里有一个要求您支付话款的电话,是Smith先生从纽约打来的,您准备制服这笔电话费吗?
47.A three-minute station call is ¥10 on weekdays and ¥5 on Sundays,for each additional minute,the charge is ¥2.7.平时站与站之间的长途电话头三分钟是10元,星期日是5元,三分钟以后每分钟收费2.7元。48.A three-minute person-to-person call is ¥15 on weekdays and ¥6 on weekend.平时人与人间的长途电话是前三分钟15元,周六、周日6元。49.For long distance calls,we have special night rates from 9pm to 7am in the next morning.对长途电话我们实行夜间特别收费价格,执行时间时从晚上9点到次日早上7点。
50.If you make a station call,the phone company will start charging as soon as anyone picks up the phone,perhaps not the party you are calling.打站与站间电话,只要对方拿起电话,电信局将开始计费,或许有时接听电话的人不是您想要找的人。
第二篇:接待外宾服务常用英语
收集了绝大部分常用接待语境,前部分英文介绍和各种接待用语,后部分中文介绍如何接待外宾的到来,欢迎广大英文工作者采纳!接待服务常用英语
一、欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?您好!(初次见面)Glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?您好吗? Fine, Thanks.And you ?很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel(restaurant , shop).欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!
二、电话用语:
8、hotel , front desk.Can I help you?**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?能和你们总经理说话吗? Speaking.我就是。
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。Would you like to leave a message?您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
三、祝贺用语:
13、Congratulations!祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!祝您成功!
四、答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。20、Thank you for your advice(information , help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It's very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.不用谢。
23、Not at all.不用谢。Don't mention it.不用谢。
第三篇:酒店旅馆饭店接待外宾英语
酒店旅馆饭店接待外宾英语
一、欢迎和问候语
1.Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。2.How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)Glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。
3.How are you? 您好吗? Fine, thanks.And you? 很好,谢谢。您好吗? 4.Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).欢迎到我们 宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。5.Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我 们宾馆过得愉快。
6.I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们 宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们 宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们 宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)7.Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!
二、电话用语
1.**hotel, front desk.Can I help you? **饭店,前厅。您找谁? 2.Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。3.May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗? Speaking.我就是。
4.Sorry, he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。Would you like to leave a message? 您要留口信吗? 5.Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
三、祝贺用语
1.Congratulations!祝贺您!2.Happy birthday!生日快乐!3.Happy New Year!新年快乐!4.Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!5.Have a nice holiday!假日快乐!6.Wish you every success!祝您成功!
四、答谢和答应语
1.Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)
2.Thank you for your advice(information , help)感谢 您的忠告(信息、帮助)。3.It's very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。4.You are welcome.不用谢。5.Not at all.不用谢。6.Don't mention it.不用谢。
7.It's my pleasure / With pleasure / My pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。8.I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
9.Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。10.Excuse me.对不起。
11.I'm sorry, It's my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。12.Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。13.Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。14.I'm sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。15.I apologize for this.我为此道歉。16.That's all right.没关系。17.Let's forget it.算了吧。
五、征询用语
1.Can/May I help you? 我能帮您什么吗? Yes, please.好的。2.What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么?
3.Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 4.Just a moment, please.请稍等一下。
5.May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗? Certainly / Yes, of course.当然可以
六、指路用语
1.Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
2.It's on the second(third)floor.在二
(三)楼。
3.Excuse me.对不起。Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休 息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way, please.请这边走 Turn left /right.往左转/右转。4.It's in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。5.It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。
七、提醒用语
1.Mind(Watch)your step.请走好。2.Please be careful.请当心。
3.Please don't leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。4.Don't worry.别担心。5.Take it easy.放心好了。
6.Please don't smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
八、告别用语 1.Goodbye.再见。2.See you later.再见。3.Good night.晚安。
4.See you tomorrow.明天见。
5.Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。6.Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。7.Have a nice trip!一路平安!
8.Wish you a pleasant journey!Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
九、酒店前厅用语
1.Have you a reservation? 您预定过了吗? 2.May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗? 3.Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。
4.Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。
5.Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗? May I take them for you?我来帮您拿好吗?
十、客房部用语
1.Housekeeping.May I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
2.Leave your laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
3.I hope I'm not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。
4.One moment, madam.I'll bring them to you right away.等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。5.I'll send for an electrician/doctor.我给您请电工(大夫)。6.I think I'll pass.我想我还是不用了。
十一、餐饮部用语
1.Thanks for the heads-up.谢谢你的提醒。2.I'll make it up to you.我会补偿你的。
3.Sit down, please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单。4.May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?
5.What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶? 6.Would you like to have any wine with you dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
7.Service hours are:(餐厅)供应时间是:7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。
8.Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字。
酒店部门英语名称
1.Executive Office 行政办公室
3.Front Office 前厅部
7.Financial Dept.财务部 9.Security Dept.保安部
13.Message 留言
5.Food & Beverage Dept.餐饮部
2.Human Resources Dept.人力资源部 4.Business centre 商务中心 6.Recreational Dept.康乐部 8.Sales Dept.市场营销部 10.Engineering Dept.工程部
12.VIP=Very Important Person 贵宾
14.Cancellation 取消 16.Complain 投诉 18.Check in 登记入住 20.Reservation 预订 22.Operator 总机话务员
24.IDD=International Direct Dial 国际直拨
26.Suite 套房
28.Double room 大床间 30.Laundry service 洗衣服务 11.DND=Do Not Disturb 请勿打扰 15.Morning call 叫醒服务
17.Lost and found 失物招领 19.Check out 结帐离店 21.Reception 接待
23.DDD=Domestic Direct Dial 国内直拨
25.LDD=Local Direct Dial 市话
27.Standard room 标准间
29.Mini-bar 小酒吧
第四篇:外宾接待英语
hotel酒店 restaurant饭店饭馆 , shop商店,药店drug store
9点 9 o,clock, 半小时 half an hour,一个半小时 one and half an hour
今晚tonight 前天the day before yesterday,后天the day after tomorrow.一会见 see you later;工作日weekday 周末 weekend
A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗? A: Room service, can I help you?
A:你好,我想要办理入住/离开。
A: Hello, I would like to check in/check out , please.B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?
B: Do you have a reservation with us?
A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.B:请问您的尊姓大名?
B: May I have your name, please?
B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗? B: May I see your passport, please?
A:可以,给你。A: Ok, here you are.B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。
B: Would you mind filling in the registration form
A:好的。A: All right.B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?
B: Could you sign your name here, please?
A:可以了吗? Is that ok?------------------------欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon , evening)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you.Nice to meet you!很高兴见到您。
3、How are you doing ? 您好吗?
I ‘M Fine , What about you/And you ? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to..欢迎到…
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!电话用语:
8、**hotel , front desk.Can I help you? **饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗? Speaking.我就是。
11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ? 您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 祝贺语:
13、Congratulations!祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!祝您成功!答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice(information , help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It’s very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.不用谢。
23、Not at all.不用谢。
Don’t mention it.不用谢。
24、It’s my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I’m sorry.很抱歉。
28、Excuse me.对不起。
29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。
32、I’m sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.我为此道歉。
34、That’s all right.没关系。
35、Let’s forget it.算了吧。征询语:
36、Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗? Yes, please.好的。
37、What can I do for you.我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
39、Just a moment , please.请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗? Certainly.当然可以。Yes, of course.当然可以。指路用语:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
42、It’s on the second(third)floor.在二
(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.对不起。
Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿? This way ,please.请这边走
Turn left /right.往左转/右转。
45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。
46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。提醒用语:
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。
48、Please be careful.请当心。
49、Please don’t leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。50、Don’t worry.别担心。
51、Take it easy.放心好了。
52、Please don’t smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
53、Goodbye.再见。
54、See you late.再见。
55、Good night.晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey!Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!前厅:
1、Have you a reservation? 您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗? May I take them for you? 我来帮您拿好吗? 客房部
6、Housekeeping.May I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment ,madam.I’ll bring them to you right away.等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I’ll send for an electrician(doctor , ……)我给您请电工(大夫……)。餐饮部:
11、Sit down , please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。May I take your order ,sir? 您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的帐单,请签字。销售用语:
1、What kind of rooms(foods)would you like to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent)discount.我们给您九折优惠。
4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
5、We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。公关用语:
6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8、Let’s drink to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!干杯!(Bottoms!)征求意见用语:
11、How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service ? 您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。Thank you all the same.然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
I’ll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。
18、Iassure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、Please don’t worry ,sir(madam)先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I’;;send someone up to your room right away.我马上派人到你的房间去。
20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion(color ,size ,design)? 您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。Please try us again tomorrow.请明天再来看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five)yuan.共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.您真会买东西。您眼力真好。
第五篇:接待外宾常用英语
-----------【接待外宾常用英语】--------------
1、Good to meet you.很高兴见到你。
2、Glad to meet you, too.也很高兴见到你。
3、Hi, I'm zhao hai.Welcome to my hometown!嗨,我是赵海,欢迎来到我的家乡。
4、Thank you.I'm David.谢谢你,我是大卫。
5、How many times have you been to Wulumuqi? 你来乌鲁木齐多少次啦?
6、Actually it's my first time here.实际上这是我第一次来这里。
7、I'd like to have you for dinner.我想邀您一起进餐。
8、Thanks, it would be my pleasure.谢谢,这是我的荣幸。
9、What do you feel like drinking?
你想喝点什么?
10、Tea is fine with me.喝茶好了。
11、Do you like spicy food? 你喜欢吃辛辣的食物吗?
12、The spicier the better.越辣越好。
13、Would you mind if I order for us?
我来点菜介意吗?
14、Sure thing, we have the same taste.当然不,我们口味相同。
15、How about some barbecue? 来点烤肉好吗?
16、No.Thank you.I’m stuffed.不,谢谢,我吃饱了。
17、It's wonderful to have friends visiting from afar.Cheers!有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。干杯!
18.To our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!
18、Cheers!干杯!
19、Don't worry about him.It's just the alcohol talking.别理他。他在说酒话。20、It doesn't matter, I know he's drunk.没关系,我知道他醉了。
21、You use chopsticks so well.Where did you learn?你用筷子用的真好,在哪儿学的。
22、Just now, from watching you.It's not big deal.就现在,看着你用学的,不是什么大事。
23、Sorry to keep you waiting.很抱歉让你久等。
24、No problem.没关系。
25、Sorry, I didn't hear what you said.对不起,我没听见你说什么。
26、I said: Do you want me to help you? 我说:你需要我帮你吗?
27、Thank you very much.非常感谢。
28、You're welcome.It's my pleasure.不用客气,这是我的荣幸。
29、Do you want to join me for a game of tennis? 你想和我玩一场网球吗? 30、Only if you let me win.只要你让我赢的话。
31、What a beautiful place!
这地方真美!
32、I feel the same way.我有同感。
33、The winters in Xinjiang are good and cold.新疆冬天好冷。
34、You can say that again!你说得没错!
35、Have you been to the International Bazaar?你去过国际大巴扎了吗?
36、Yes!The buildings are so beautiful!去过!建筑物特漂亮!
37、Have you been to other parts of Xinjiang?你去过新疆的其它地方吗?
38、I have been toTulufan.HannasLake and Shihezi.我去过吐鲁番、哈纳斯湖和石河子。
39、How was your trip to Hannas Lake ?你去哈纳斯的旅行怎么样? 40、It was wonderful.prettygood.非常好。挺好。
41、What's your dream job?
你梦想的工作是什么?
42、I've always considered owning my own company.我一直在考虑拥有我自己的公司。
43、Don't you think that more companies should invest in Xinjiang?你不认为应该有更多的公司 来新疆投资吗?
44、Indubitably.毫无疑问。
45、How's your business?
生意怎样?
46、Business is booming.生意可火了。
47、Nice talking to you.很高兴和你谈话。
48、Same here.我也一样。
49、I really should be going.我真的要走了。50、OK.Later.好吧,回见。
51、Before you go, let's take a picture together.在你走之前,一起合张影吧。
52、Sure no problem.当然没问题。
53、I hope to see you again.我希望再次见到你。
54、Me too.我也是。
55、Take care.多保重。
55、Bon voyage.一路顺风。
See you again in the near future.后会有期!56.All the best!祝你万事如意!
57.I hope you'll come back to China again!希望你能再来中国!58.I'll do that.我一定来。
59、Sit down, please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?
15、Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the matter right away.我马上去处理这件事情。
18、I assure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。【常用英语】
1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do? ***饭店,前厅。您找谁?
您好!(初次见面)
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.Glad to meet you.对不起,我拨错号了。
很高兴见到您。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
3、How are you? 能和你们总经理说话吗?
您好吗?
Speaking.Fine, thanks.And you? 我就是。
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.4、Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).对不起,他现在不在。
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
Would you like to leave a message?
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.您要留口信吗?
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
12、Pardon.6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.英语交流用语?祝贺用语
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店
13、Congratulations!逗留期间)
祝贺您!
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.14、Happy birthday!希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
生日快乐!
7、Have a good time!
15、Happy new year!祝您过得愉快!
新年快乐!
8、***hotel, front desk.Can I help you?
16、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐
18、Wish you every success!祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice(information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It's very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.不用谢。
23、Not at all.29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。
32、I'm sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.我为此道歉。
34、That's all right.没关系。
35、Let's forget it.算了吧。
饭店英语交流用语?征询和指路用语
36、Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.好的。
37、What can I do for you.我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的么
39、Just a moment, please.请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.当然可以。
Yes, of course.然可以。
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
42、It's on the second(third)floor.在二
(三)楼。
不用谢。
Don't mention it.不用谢。
24、It's my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I'm sorry.很抱歉。
28、Excuse me.对不起。
43、Excuse me.对不起。
Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way, please.请这边走
Turn left /right.往左转/右转。
45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。
46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。
7、Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。
48、Please be careful.请当心。
49、Please don't leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。50、Don't worry.别担心。
51、Take it easy.放心好了。
52、Please don't smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
53、Goodbye.再见。
54、See you late.再见。
55、Good night.晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey!Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语
1、Have you a reservation? 您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom oor.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment, madam.I'll bring them to you right away.等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I'll send for an electrician(doctor...)我给您请电工(大夫„„)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down, please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字。
店英语交流用语?销售用语
1、What kind of rooms(foods)would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent)discount.我们给您九折优惠。
3、Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you? 我来帮您拿好吗?
6、Housekeeping, may I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。
6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8.Let's drink to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)干杯!
11、How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your
comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。
It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。
18、I assure you it wont happen again.(餐厅)供应时间是:我保证此类事情不会再发生。
23、The extra large size of this color is out of
stock.19、Please don't worry, sir(madam)
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
Please try us again tomorrow.I will send someone up to your room right
请明天再来看看。
away.我马上派人到你的房间去。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and
seventy-five)Yuan.20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
21、What can I show you.25、You have made a good choice, you have 您要买什么?
very good taste.22、How do you like this fashion(color, size,您真会买东西,眼力真好。design)?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
馆英语?预订房间
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。2.What's the price difference? 两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10.What is the rate, please? 请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
12.What services come with that? 这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间
8.I want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。
29.How much a day do you charge? 每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.It's quite reasonable.收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel? 您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure? 你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant(spare)room in the hotel? 旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare)room for you.But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me? 下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour.有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you? 我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail.First 0 grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。
Words and Expressions heating fee 供暖费
exclude vt.把„„排除在外
reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的fortnight n.十四日,两星期
procedure n.过程,步骤,程序
check-in procedure 住宿登记手续
registration n.登记,注册
deluxe suites 豪华套房
宾馆英语?在接待处(2)
44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for ou? 请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER? “房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填写离店日期了。
49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90.房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。
52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
56.But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。58.That's no problem at all.(简单实用。。。然后的然后祭奠从我大脑中逝去的英文单词。。)