第一篇:外宾接待实用英语
外宾接待实用英语 2008-12-02 13:51 |(分类:默认分类)外宾接待实用英语
久仰!I've heard so much about you.好久不见了!Long time no see.辛苦了!You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 阁下(多用于称呼大使)Your Excellency 我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing? 我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.欢迎美商来北京投资。American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.欢迎多提宝贵意见。Your valuable advice is most welcome.不虚此行!It's a rewarding trip!您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.请代我问候王先生。Please remember me to Mr.Wang.感谢光临!Thank you so much for coming.欢迎再来!Hope you'll come again.欢迎以后多来北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.请留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.多保重!Take care!祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!愿为您效劳!At your service!为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner 便宴 Informal dinner 午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)Luncheon 便餐 Light meal 工作午餐 Working luncheon 自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon 答谢宴会 Return dinner 告别宴会 Farewell dinner 庆功宴 Glee feast 招待会 Reception 庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China 鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party 茶话会 Tea party 包餐/点餐 Table d'hote/a la carte 上菜 Serve a courst 您的位置在这里。Here is your seat.请入席!Please have a seat.欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together 请随便!Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.请各位随意用餐。Help yourself please.您喝点什么? What would you like to drink? 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.敬您一杯!Here's to you!祝你健康!To your health!我要为此干杯!I'll drink to that!随量!Whatever you like!我失陪一会儿!Excuse me for a minute.菜不好,请多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself.女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。Ladies and gentlemen, good evening.The concert/show would start soon.Please get yourself seated.Thank you.招待会现在开始。The reception will now begin.全体起立,奏国歌!All rise please.For the P.R.C.National Anthem!出席今天招待会的贵宾有… The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon … 开幕式现在结束。This concludes the opening ceremony.隆重庆祝 Grand celebration 庆祝成立…一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of … 热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as … 举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 举行谈判 Enter into negotiation 交涉 Make representations with sb.On sth./deal with sb.事物性会谈 Talks at working level 对口会谈 Counterpart talks 议程项目 Items on the agenda 主题 Theme 议题 Topic for discussion 双方商定的议程 Schedule mutually agreed upon 开幕会议 Opening session 全体会议 Plenary session 开场白 Introduction 情况介绍 Presentation 小组讨论 Panel discussion 同有关单位磋商 Hold consultations with the organizations concerned 一轮会谈 One round of talks 决议 Resolution 谅解备忘录 Memorandum of understanding 现在开会。I declare the meeting open.请…发言。I invite the representative of …To take the floor.下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.我的介绍完了,谢谢!That's all for my presentation.thank you.我先说这么多。So much for my remarks for now.我要说的就是这些。That's all for what I want to say.您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 让我先谈一个问题。If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? 我提议休会十分钟。I propose a ten-minute break.我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。I will pick up where we left off just now.对不起,我插一句。Sorry for the interruption but 当然可以!By all means.怎么都行!Whatever you say.我没有异议。I have no objection.我方对这个问题有异议。We take exception to this question.我们高兴地看到… We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you? 不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning? 我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.纠缠这个问题。Entangle this issue.提倡节约 Advocate/uphold thriftiness 为了国家的繁荣 For the sake of national property 经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.密切注视 Keep close watch on 促进密切合作 Spur/promote intensive cooperation
第二篇:外宾接待英语
hotel酒店 restaurant饭店饭馆 , shop商店,药店drug store
9点 9 o,clock, 半小时 half an hour,一个半小时 one and half an hour
今晚tonight 前天the day before yesterday,后天the day after tomorrow.一会见 see you later;工作日weekday 周末 weekend
A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗? A: Room service, can I help you?
A:你好,我想要办理入住/离开。
A: Hello, I would like to check in/check out , please.B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?
B: Do you have a reservation with us?
A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.B:请问您的尊姓大名?
B: May I have your name, please?
B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗? B: May I see your passport, please?
A:可以,给你。A: Ok, here you are.B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。
B: Would you mind filling in the registration form
A:好的。A: All right.B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?
B: Could you sign your name here, please?
A:可以了吗? Is that ok?------------------------欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon , evening)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you.Nice to meet you!很高兴见到您。
3、How are you doing ? 您好吗?
I ‘M Fine , What about you/And you ? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to..欢迎到…
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!电话用语:
8、**hotel , front desk.Can I help you? **饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗? Speaking.我就是。
11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ? 您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 祝贺语:
13、Congratulations!祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!祝您成功!答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice(information , help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It’s very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.不用谢。
23、Not at all.不用谢。
Don’t mention it.不用谢。
24、It’s my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I’m sorry.很抱歉。
28、Excuse me.对不起。
29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。
32、I’m sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.我为此道歉。
34、That’s all right.没关系。
35、Let’s forget it.算了吧。征询语:
36、Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗? Yes, please.好的。
37、What can I do for you.我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
39、Just a moment , please.请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗? Certainly.当然可以。Yes, of course.当然可以。指路用语:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
42、It’s on the second(third)floor.在二
(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.对不起。
Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿? This way ,please.请这边走
Turn left /right.往左转/右转。
45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。
46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。提醒用语:
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。
48、Please be careful.请当心。
49、Please don’t leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。50、Don’t worry.别担心。
51、Take it easy.放心好了。
52、Please don’t smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
53、Goodbye.再见。
54、See you late.再见。
55、Good night.晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey!Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!前厅:
1、Have you a reservation? 您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗? May I take them for you? 我来帮您拿好吗? 客房部
6、Housekeeping.May I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment ,madam.I’ll bring them to you right away.等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I’ll send for an electrician(doctor , ……)我给您请电工(大夫……)。餐饮部:
11、Sit down , please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。May I take your order ,sir? 您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的帐单,请签字。销售用语:
1、What kind of rooms(foods)would you like to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent)discount.我们给您九折优惠。
4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
5、We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。公关用语:
6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8、Let’s drink to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!干杯!(Bottoms!)征求意见用语:
11、How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service ? 您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。Thank you all the same.然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
I’ll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。
18、Iassure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、Please don’t worry ,sir(madam)先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I’;;send someone up to your room right away.我马上派人到你的房间去。
20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion(color ,size ,design)? 您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。Please try us again tomorrow.请明天再来看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five)yuan.共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.您真会买东西。您眼力真好。
第三篇:接待外宾常用英语
-----------【接待外宾常用英语】--------------
1、Good to meet you.很高兴见到你。
2、Glad to meet you, too.也很高兴见到你。
3、Hi, I'm zhao hai.Welcome to my hometown!嗨,我是赵海,欢迎来到我的家乡。
4、Thank you.I'm David.谢谢你,我是大卫。
5、How many times have you been to Wulumuqi? 你来乌鲁木齐多少次啦?
6、Actually it's my first time here.实际上这是我第一次来这里。
7、I'd like to have you for dinner.我想邀您一起进餐。
8、Thanks, it would be my pleasure.谢谢,这是我的荣幸。
9、What do you feel like drinking?
你想喝点什么?
10、Tea is fine with me.喝茶好了。
11、Do you like spicy food? 你喜欢吃辛辣的食物吗?
12、The spicier the better.越辣越好。
13、Would you mind if I order for us?
我来点菜介意吗?
14、Sure thing, we have the same taste.当然不,我们口味相同。
15、How about some barbecue? 来点烤肉好吗?
16、No.Thank you.I’m stuffed.不,谢谢,我吃饱了。
17、It's wonderful to have friends visiting from afar.Cheers!有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。干杯!
18.To our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!
18、Cheers!干杯!
19、Don't worry about him.It's just the alcohol talking.别理他。他在说酒话。20、It doesn't matter, I know he's drunk.没关系,我知道他醉了。
21、You use chopsticks so well.Where did you learn?你用筷子用的真好,在哪儿学的。
22、Just now, from watching you.It's not big deal.就现在,看着你用学的,不是什么大事。
23、Sorry to keep you waiting.很抱歉让你久等。
24、No problem.没关系。
25、Sorry, I didn't hear what you said.对不起,我没听见你说什么。
26、I said: Do you want me to help you? 我说:你需要我帮你吗?
27、Thank you very much.非常感谢。
28、You're welcome.It's my pleasure.不用客气,这是我的荣幸。
29、Do you want to join me for a game of tennis? 你想和我玩一场网球吗? 30、Only if you let me win.只要你让我赢的话。
31、What a beautiful place!
这地方真美!
32、I feel the same way.我有同感。
33、The winters in Xinjiang are good and cold.新疆冬天好冷。
34、You can say that again!你说得没错!
35、Have you been to the International Bazaar?你去过国际大巴扎了吗?
36、Yes!The buildings are so beautiful!去过!建筑物特漂亮!
37、Have you been to other parts of Xinjiang?你去过新疆的其它地方吗?
38、I have been toTulufan.HannasLake and Shihezi.我去过吐鲁番、哈纳斯湖和石河子。
39、How was your trip to Hannas Lake ?你去哈纳斯的旅行怎么样? 40、It was wonderful.prettygood.非常好。挺好。
41、What's your dream job?
你梦想的工作是什么?
42、I've always considered owning my own company.我一直在考虑拥有我自己的公司。
43、Don't you think that more companies should invest in Xinjiang?你不认为应该有更多的公司 来新疆投资吗?
44、Indubitably.毫无疑问。
45、How's your business?
生意怎样?
46、Business is booming.生意可火了。
47、Nice talking to you.很高兴和你谈话。
48、Same here.我也一样。
49、I really should be going.我真的要走了。50、OK.Later.好吧,回见。
51、Before you go, let's take a picture together.在你走之前,一起合张影吧。
52、Sure no problem.当然没问题。
53、I hope to see you again.我希望再次见到你。
54、Me too.我也是。
55、Take care.多保重。
55、Bon voyage.一路顺风。
See you again in the near future.后会有期!56.All the best!祝你万事如意!
57.I hope you'll come back to China again!希望你能再来中国!58.I'll do that.我一定来。
59、Sit down, please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?
15、Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the matter right away.我马上去处理这件事情。
18、I assure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。【常用英语】
1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do? ***饭店,前厅。您找谁?
您好!(初次见面)
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.Glad to meet you.对不起,我拨错号了。
很高兴见到您。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
3、How are you? 能和你们总经理说话吗?
您好吗?
Speaking.Fine, thanks.And you? 我就是。
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.4、Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).对不起,他现在不在。
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
Would you like to leave a message?
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.您要留口信吗?
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
12、Pardon.6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.英语交流用语?祝贺用语
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店
13、Congratulations!逗留期间)
祝贺您!
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.14、Happy birthday!希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
生日快乐!
7、Have a good time!
15、Happy new year!祝您过得愉快!
新年快乐!
8、***hotel, front desk.Can I help you?
16、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐
18、Wish you every success!祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice(information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It's very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.不用谢。
23、Not at all.29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。
32、I'm sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.我为此道歉。
34、That's all right.没关系。
35、Let's forget it.算了吧。
饭店英语交流用语?征询和指路用语
36、Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.好的。
37、What can I do for you.我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的么
39、Just a moment, please.请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.当然可以。
Yes, of course.然可以。
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
42、It's on the second(third)floor.在二
(三)楼。
不用谢。
Don't mention it.不用谢。
24、It's my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I'm sorry.很抱歉。
28、Excuse me.对不起。
43、Excuse me.对不起。
Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way, please.请这边走
Turn left /right.往左转/右转。
45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。
46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。
7、Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。
48、Please be careful.请当心。
49、Please don't leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。50、Don't worry.别担心。
51、Take it easy.放心好了。
52、Please don't smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
53、Goodbye.再见。
54、See you late.再见。
55、Good night.晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey!Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语
1、Have you a reservation? 您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom oor.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment, madam.I'll bring them to you right away.等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I'll send for an electrician(doctor...)我给您请电工(大夫„„)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down, please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字。
店英语交流用语?销售用语
1、What kind of rooms(foods)would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent)discount.我们给您九折优惠。
3、Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you? 我来帮您拿好吗?
6、Housekeeping, may I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。
6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8.Let's drink to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)干杯!
11、How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your
comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。
It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。
18、I assure you it wont happen again.(餐厅)供应时间是:我保证此类事情不会再发生。
23、The extra large size of this color is out of
stock.19、Please don't worry, sir(madam)
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
Please try us again tomorrow.I will send someone up to your room right
请明天再来看看。
away.我马上派人到你的房间去。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and
seventy-five)Yuan.20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
21、What can I show you.25、You have made a good choice, you have 您要买什么?
very good taste.22、How do you like this fashion(color, size,您真会买东西,眼力真好。design)?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
馆英语?预订房间
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。2.What's the price difference? 两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10.What is the rate, please? 请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
12.What services come with that? 这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间
8.I want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。
29.How much a day do you charge? 每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.It's quite reasonable.收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel? 您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure? 你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant(spare)room in the hotel? 旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare)room for you.But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me? 下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour.有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you? 我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail.First 0 grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。
Words and Expressions heating fee 供暖费
exclude vt.把„„排除在外
reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的fortnight n.十四日,两星期
procedure n.过程,步骤,程序
check-in procedure 住宿登记手续
registration n.登记,注册
deluxe suites 豪华套房
宾馆英语?在接待处(2)
44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for ou? 请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER? “房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填写离店日期了。
49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90.房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。
52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
56.But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。58.That's no problem at all.(简单实用。。。然后的然后祭奠从我大脑中逝去的英文单词。。)
第四篇:接待外宾简单英语
一、牛奶、豆浆
这两种食物中含有大量的蛋白质,空腹饮用,蛋白质将“被迫”转化为热能消耗掉,起不到营养滋补作用。正确的饮用方法是与点心、面饼等含面粉的食品同食,或餐后两小时再喝,或睡前喝均可。
二、酸奶
空腹饮用酸奶,会使酸奶的保健作用减弱,而饭后两小时饮用,或睡前喝,既有滋补保健、促进消化作用,又有排气通便作用。
三、白酒
空腹饮酒会刺激胃黏膜,久之易引起胃炎、胃溃疡等疾病。另外,人空腹时,本身血糖就低,此时饮酒,人体很快出现低血糖,脑组织会因缺乏葡萄糖的供应而发生功能性障碍,出现头晕、心悸、出冷汗及饥饿感,严重者会发生低血糖昏迷。
四、茶
空腹饮茶能稀释胃液,降低消化功能,还会引起“茶醉”,表现为心慌、头晕、头痛、乏力、站立不稳等。
五、糖
糖是一种极易消化吸收的食品,空腹大量吃糖,人体短时间内不能分泌足够的胰岛素来维持血糖的正常值,使血液中的血糖骤然升高容易导致眼疾。而且糖属酸性食品,空腹吃糖还会破坏机体内的酸碱平衡和各种微生物的平衡,对健康不利。
六、柿子、西红柿
含有较多的果胶、单宁酸,上述物质与胃酸发生化学反应生成难以溶解的凝胶块,易形成胃结石。
七、香蕉
香蕉中有较多的镁元素,空腹吃香蕉会使人体中的镁骤然升高而破坏人体血液中的镁钙平衡,对心血管产生抑制作用,不利于身体健康。
八、山楂、桔子
含有大量的有机酸、果酸、山楂酸、枸橼酸等,空腹食用,会使胃酸猛增,对胃黏膜造成不良刺激,使胃胀满、嗳气、吐酸水。
九、大蒜
大蒜含有强烈辛辣味的大蒜素,空腹食蒜,会对胃黏膜、肠壁造成强烈的刺激,引起胃肠痉挛、绞痛。
十、白薯
白薯中含有单宁和胶质,会刺激胃壁分泌更多胃酸,引起烧心等不适感。
十一、冷饮
空腹状态下暴饮各种冷冻食品,会刺激胃肠发生挛缩,久之将导致各种酶促化学反应失调,诱发肠胃疾病。
第五篇:接待外宾服务常用英语
收集了绝大部分常用接待语境,前部分英文介绍和各种接待用语,后部分中文介绍如何接待外宾的到来,欢迎广大英文工作者采纳!接待服务常用英语
一、欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?您好!(初次见面)Glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?您好吗? Fine, Thanks.And you ?很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel(restaurant , shop).欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!
二、电话用语:
8、hotel , front desk.Can I help you?**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?能和你们总经理说话吗? Speaking.我就是。
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。Would you like to leave a message?您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
三、祝贺用语:
13、Congratulations!祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!祝您成功!
四、答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。20、Thank you for your advice(information , help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It's very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.不用谢。
23、Not at all.不用谢。Don't mention it.不用谢。