商务英语阅读教程3unit8课后翻译答案

时间:2019-05-13 08:18:06下载本文作者:会员上传
简介:写写帮文库小编为你整理了多篇相关的《商务英语阅读教程3unit8课后翻译答案》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在写写帮文库还可以找到更多《商务英语阅读教程3unit8课后翻译答案》。

第一篇:商务英语阅读教程3unit8课后翻译答案

UNIT 8

TEXT A当人们刚开始在美国定居的年代,全国的零售形式的小贩背着商品到处兜售,18世纪末和19世纪初,在一些城市和主要定居点出现了普遍商店,以满足众多顾客和他们的不同需求如果商品在传统商店出售,零售商必须保证商店位置合适,安全方便,配备停车场,如果可能的话,还要有便捷的公共交通

3顾客光顾零售商店的原因有很多,大多为了满足某样需求,有些顾客光顾商店是因为他是商店的忠实顾客,或者是为了通过购物经历来找人派遣孤独

第二篇:商务英语阅读教程3unit7课后翻译答案

UNIT 7

TEXT A资不抵债和不良信贷率已接近历史记录,全国范围约6%的人不能按时偿还月供,自从FRED搜集数据以来第一次出现私房屋主的债务超过房子价格的情况。大约九百万的私房屋主处于负资产,并且抵押贷款远高于房屋的市场价。

2最近一些年,逐渐扩大的贸易逆差拖累了美国输出的增长,现在贸易使美国经济逐渐走出了困境,在2007年的头几个月,出口增加和进口减少的结合使每年的GDP增长率增加了近1个百分点,但整体经济只增长了0.6个百分点

3最关键的问题在于即使其他经济陷入衰退,是否出口仍能保持该水平,这取决于美国的低迷时期对削弱世界其他区域的增长有多大的影响,以及次贷危机对全球经济的影响有多深

第三篇:商务英语写作课后翻译答案

All staff and their family members are welcome.欢迎各位员工及家人参与。

The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3p.m.on Friday , August 4 in room 1131.董事会将于8月4日星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。

There has been a change in our clinic service policy which we would like to bring to your attention.我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。

This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.这个星期三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。

Call Zhang Wen at 2397884 for more detailed information.有关详情请联系张文,电话是2397884。

We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being cooperative.借此机会感谢大家的配合。

We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 November.我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22日那天见到你。

Mr.and Mrs.Michael Garwood request the honor of your presence at an garden party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college.Michael Garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the PWC annual ball.我们盛情邀请您和家人参加PWC的周年舞会。

I hope you will accept the invitation an reply before 23rd July.希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复。

Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.Welcome to join us.晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。

Please remit payment within ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating.请于10天内汇款以维持您的信用等级。

Although the ABC Company has reserved the clubhouse for Saturday, we can instead offer you our conference room, which seats 60.虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提供60人的会议室。You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expensive is granted.您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。

Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。

We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.从您的来信得知,已发现五把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。

We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。

We hope you are satisfied with our goods, and look forward to receiving your further orders.我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。

We apologize again for any inconvenience.对于任何不便之处我们再次表示歉意。

An early reply would be appreciated.如能尽早回复,不胜感激。

We look forward to a happy and successful working relationship with you.我们期待与你们的合作愉快而成功。

Please note the change of date of the company’s annual party.请注意公司周年舞会的日期变动。

I would like to present the following findings.下面我将罗列有关结果。

Effective immediately are the following policies.以下政策立即生效。

Please let J know by Friday your contact number during the vacation.请于星期五告知J你假期里的联系电话。

Cooperation with J will be beneficial for the future of our company.与J的合作将对公司未来发展有帮助。

This memo will present the decisions made at the meeting with SH’ head office.这份备忘录将展示与上海总公司会议的结果。

On behalf of every staff in the company, I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent appointment to General Manager of the Nottingham Bureau.我代表公司所有职员衷心祝贺你被委任为诺丁汉办公署的总经理。

I wish you all the best in your future career.祝你前程锦绣。

This is an impressive accomplishment, of which I am sure your family, friends and you are proud.这是一个了不起的成就,我相信你的家人朋友还有你自己一定会引以为豪。

We know that you put forth a great amount of effort and that the award was well-deserved.我们知道你为此付出了很多努力,你得奖是实至名归的。

Wish you and your company continuing success.祝你和你的事业继续走向辉煌。

Here is the report about the decisions made by the Board of Director for the May 2006 meeting.这是董事会2006年五月份会议有关决策的报告。

The major findings of the present investigation can be summarized as follows.目前调查的主要结果可总结为以下几点。

The recommendation is based on the research I’ve done in the past three years, and I believe it will work well.这个建议是在我前三年研究的基础上提出的,我相信会行得通。

There are alternative ways to cut prices.还有些其他方法可以降价。

Currently, I am engaged in the investigation work of the project, I’ve made the following achievements.目前我正在进行该项目的调查工作,已取得了下列成绩。

The research reveals there is a growing market for these kinds of products.调查表明这类产品的市场正处于成长期。

We have great interest in importing your “Ivory” camera displayed at GZ Trade Fair.我们希望能紧扣贵公司在广交会上展出的“象牙牌”照相机。

Please inform us what special offer you can make for us.请告知您能给我们什么样的优惠。

We are interested in importing motorcycles and would be grateful if you would send us a copy of your latest catalogue, your price list, and export term.我们公司希望能进口摩托车,如果贵公司能给我们寄上你们公司最新的产品目录、价格单和出后条款,我们将不胜感激。

We are interested in acquiring a number of products from your current range in manufacturing our furniture.我们有意采用贵公司现有的部分产品用于家具生产。

Thank you in advance for your help.在此先感谢您对我们提供的帮助。

I look forward to receiving your response.希望能收到您的答复。

Thank you very much for your continued confidence in us.谢谢您对我们一直以来的新任。

Certainly, you have a right to expect the best possible service from our company.您完全有权享受我们最优质的服务。

Under the circumstances, all we can do concerning your request is to suggest you change to one of our European tours.有鉴于此,我们只能建议您改选我们的欧洲旅游线路。

We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to serving you.非常感谢您对我们的一直支持,希望以后能继续为您服务。

Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel your order.非常遗憾我们不能取消您的订单。

If we can serve your further in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.如果将来还能为您服务,请立即与我们联系。

We have pleasure in sending you a copy of our catalogue, which includes details and prices of our complete range of telephones.我们很高兴为您献上一份我们生产的电话的目录,这里面包括各类电话的详细说明及价格。

We would particularly like to draw your attention to our new set of greeting cards, which you will find on page 85 of the catalogue.特别希望您注意一下目录第85页上那一系列新的贺卡。

Reserve your car now and let us take the worry out of your travel arrangements.请现在就来租车,让我们带走你旅途中的烦恼。

You can try our newly-developed cell phone for two weeks absolutely free.你可以免费试用两周我们新开发的手机。

This product is highly praised and appreciated by the customers at home and abroad.该产品受到国内外消费者的赞誉和青睐。

This product is the result of our latest technology.这项产品是我们最新的技术成果。

To obtain an entry level position in financial analyzing.应征初级金融分析师的职位。

To secure a senior secretary position, which will utilize my organization and communicational abilities and strong secretarial background.应征一个高级秘书职位,让我能运用我的组织沟通能力和丰富的文秘经验。

Have a good command of both spoken and written Japanese.日语口语和写作能力良好。

Significant course work in C++, Project 98, and Office 97.修读了C++, Project 98, Office 97等课程,成绩优良。

Special aptitude and skills for teaching Chinese to foreign learners.擅长教授外国学习者学习中文。

Proven ability to deliver contributions to any organizations.有能力为各种组织作贡献。

I would like to apply for the post of account advertised in today’s Morning Post.我看了今天《早报》上(贵公司)招聘会计的广告我希望申请这一职务。

Since my present position offers little prospect for advancement.I would prefer to be employed in an expanding company such as yours.我现在的职位没有太大的发展空间,因此我希望能在一个像贵公司一样业务蒸蒸日上的公司工作。

I would like to accept the post, and look forward to joining your firm on Jan.1.我愿意接受这个职务,并期待1月1日起到公司工作。

It is with great pleasure to receive your appointment letter of Feb.2 and the enclosed introduction of your company.非常高兴收到您2月2日寄来的聘任书及随信附上的公司简介。

Letters of recommendation from employers and professors, as well as my resume, are enclosed with requested.如您要求,可随信附上我的个人履历和学校教授及雇主的推荐信。

My master’s letter in Business Administration and my varied management experience make me well qualified for this position.我相信工商管理硕士的学位加上丰富的管理经验使我能胜任这一职位。

I am writing to you concerning a problem that has arisen from the purchase of one of your DVD selection on Sep.10, 2006 at Kinglord’s Store.此次去信是想说明我于2006年9月10日在Kinglord’s Store购买的贵公司的DVD机所出现的问题。

I would appreciate being refunded in the amount of 320 yuan for the discomfort and trouble the use of your product has caused me.对于使用你们的产品而造成的诸多不便,我希望能获得320元的赔偿。

I would like nothing more than a quick solution for my problem so that I may still be a customers of yours in the future.对于我的问题我希望能尽快获得答复,这样将来我仍然会选择贵公司的产品及服务。

I look forward to your reply and resolution of my complaint and will allow three weeks before referring it to the consumer agency.我希望在三周内收到你们关于问题的答复和解决方案,否则我将转交消费者委员会作进一步处理。

Thank you for your assistance and cooperation in this matter.谢谢你在这件事上的协助与支持。

I want to inform you of several problems with one of your company’s product: the IX2006 mobile phone.我想反映我在使用贵公司生产的IX2006款手机时出现的一些问题。

I hope this special shipment will compensate in part for the trouble we have caused you.我们希望此次特殊的货运能部分弥补贵给贵方带来的麻烦。

We have received your letter of 17th June, and regretted the error in the statement of account for May.我方已收到您六月十七日来信,非常抱歉五月份财务结算中出现的错误。

If it is found that the quality of our carpet is inferior to the samples, we are willing to take all responsibility.如发现确是我方地毯质量低劣,我们愿意承担一切责任。

We wish to express our deepest regret over the serious mistake.对于这一严重错误,我方深表歉意。

We regret the need for you to write to us and guarantee the safe delivery of your order in the future.非常抱歉要让您写信给我方,我保证今后会为贵方安全发货。

I hope this matter will not affect your good opinion about us.希望此事不会影响您对本公司的良好印象。

Mr.Mark maintained that the Financial Department was not responsible for the fall in sales.Mark先生认为财务处不需要为公司的销售下降负责人。

The president announced two upcoming international conferences.主席宣布了两个即将召开的国际会议。

Annie explained that, as prospects for the future appeared sound, she should strongly recommend an increase in staff salaries.Annie提议由于公司前景明朗,应给予员工加薪。

The next meeting was provisionally arranged for Monday, Sep.4

下次会议暂定在九月四日星期一召开。

The meeting was called to order by ZXW at 9:00 a.m.张小文于上午九点宣布开会。

Several appointments and dismissals were announced at the meeting.会上做出了几项任免。

第四篇:商务英语阅读教程3unit6课后句子翻译

UNIT 6

TEXT A成功的销售取决于你如何解决一些关键问题,这些包括:一个公司要生产什么,产品定价多少,如何将这些产品和服务送到消费者手中,如何向消费者介绍产品和服务顾客调查显示当他们选择供应商的时候,送货服务的好坏是其中一个最重要的标准一个组织所提供的服务的有形的展示必须证实顾客的猜想——金融服务产品需要在一个正式的场合提供给顾客,而提供儿童生日娱乐的公司则应该采用更加轻松的方式

第五篇:商务英语阅读教程3unit5课后句子翻译

Unit 5

TEXT A德鲁克先生建议像女童子军那样的组织要和企业一样思考,尽管他们的宗旨是改变生活而非创造利润,他告诫她们,捐助者越来越依据结果而非动机去评判她们营销是一个很时髦的概念,销售经理成了营销副总裁,但是就算一个掘墓人被称为殡葬从业人员,他还是一个掘墓人,只不过丧葬费涨了一个组织内部会自我发展的东西只有混乱、摩擦和不良行为

下载商务英语阅读教程3unit8课后翻译答案word格式文档
下载商务英语阅读教程3unit8课后翻译答案.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏,请勿使用迅雷等下载。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式


声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:645879355@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

相关范文推荐

    读写教程3课后翻译答案

    第一单元 1、 无论你是多么富有经验的演说家,无论你做了多么充分的准备,你都很难在这样嘈杂的 招待会上发表演讲。 No matter how experienced a speaker you are, and how we......

    课后翻译及答案

    课后翻译及答案Unit 11. Our youngest, a world-class charmer, did little to develop his intellectual talents but always got by. Until Mrs. Stifter.2. No one seems......

    综合教程3课后翻译

    1. 听到他屡遭失败的消息,我感到很难过。 repeated failures. 2. 他虽然失去了老板的欢心,但仍然装出一副高兴的样子。 He assumed an air of cheerfulness even though he lo......

    英语专业综合教程课后习题中译英翻译答案

    1.我安排他们在小酒吧见面,但那小伙子一直都没有来。(turn up) 1. I had arranged for them to meet each other at the pub but the young man never turned up. 2你无法仅凭......

    综合教程第二版3课后翻译答案

    Unit 1 1.听到她屡遭失败的消息,我感到很难过。 (distress) It distressed me a great deal to hear the news that he had suffered repeated failure. 2.他虽然失去了老板的......

    综合教程3课后翻译答案unit 1-7[五篇]

    Unit1 听到他屡遭失败的消息,我感到很难过 It distressed me a great deal to hear the news that he had suffered repeated failures. 他虽然失去了老板的欢心,但仍......

    大一英语课后翻译答案(新世纪综合教程1)

    Unit One 这个婴儿还不会爬(crawl),更不要说走了。(let alone)The baby can’t even crawl yet, let alone walk! 2. 威尔声称谋杀案发生时他正在与一群朋友吃饭,但是我认为他在说......

    大学体验英语综合教程1课后翻译答案

    1. 自从有了移动电话朋友写信了。He has no longer been writing to his friends ever since he got a mobile phone. 2. 尽管很忙..领域的最新动态。Even though he is ver......